PDA

View Full Version : Shocker @ Xin Tian Di massage @ Haji Lane

Karma Karma
30-04-2009, 12:52 AM
Today went to a massage spa call Xin Tian Di massage parlour at Haji Lane near to Beach Road.

A petite lady who calls herself Xue Er greeted me at the door and ask me go in.

Her face looks ordinary average but she put on very thick make up cosmetic that make her face look stunning. She is a bit dark complexion and not the usual fair complexion type. What caught my eye was her low cut spaghetti strap that expose her cleavage.

I agree to use her service. Although she say I can choose any girl I like there, she still look better than the rest.

She then lead me up a staircase to a dark tiny room with a mattress on the floor. I then start to remove my clothe. However, she demand that I must first hand her the money before she will start massage.

So I search my pants for my wallet and give her a $50 note. She say she will bring the money downstairs and come back later to the room. I waited and waited, but she did not come back.

After waiting for quite some time and getting a bit impatient for the long wait, a mature looking lady with a big size fleshy frame suddenly walk into the room. She say she has come to replace and take over Ler Er. I then told her that I would stick to Ler Er. But the lady try very hard to persuade me to use her service instead. She say her service is very good.

To be fair, she is a nice, polite, friendly, cheerful and courteous person. But she is not my type. I prefer the more petite and slim type.

I ask her to ask Ler Er to return me the money since Ler Er is not able to service me. She say that the money is already paid to Ler Er and cannot get back. But I keep insisting on getting my money back. She is very nice and polite and finally agree to ask Ler Er to return me my money.

I then follow her down the staircase and manage to get back my money from Ler Er.

I must say that this is quite a strange and shocking experience. It is not something I had expected to encounter. I do not know whether this "switching girls" tactic is something they use often, but it is indeed a unique experience. :)

Karma Karma
30-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Today went to a massage spa call Xin Tian Di massage parlour at Haji Lane near to Beach Road.

A petite lady who calls herself Xue Er greeted me at the door and ask me go in.

Her face looks ordinary average but she put on very thick make up cosmetic that make her face look stunning. She is a bit dark complexion and not the usual fair complexion type. What caught my eye was her low cut spaghetti strap that expose her cleavage.

I agree to use her service. Although she say I can choose any girl I like there, she still look better than the rest.

She then lead me up a staircase to a dark tiny room with a mattress on the floor. I then start to remove my clothe. However, she demand that I must first hand her the money before she will start massage.

So I search my pants for my wallet and give her a $50 note. She say she will bring the money downstairs and come back later to the room. I waited and waited, but she did not come back.

After waiting for quite some time and getting a bit impatient for the long wait, a mature looking lady with a big size fleshy frame suddenly walk into the room. She say she has come to replace and take over Ler Er. I then told her that I would stick to Ler Er. But the lady try very hard to persuade me to use her service instead. She say her service is very good.

To be fair, she is a nice, polite, friendly, cheerful and courteous person. But she is not my type. I prefer the more petite and slim type.

I ask her to ask Ler Er to return me the money since Ler Er is not able to service me. She say that the money is already paid to Ler Er and cannot get back. But I keep insisting on getting my money back. She is very nice and polite and finally agree to ask Ler Er to return me my money.

I then follow her down the staircase and manage to get back my money from Ler Er.

I must say that this is quite a strange and shocking experience. It is not something I had expected to encounter. I do not know whether this "switching girls" tactic is something they use often, but it is indeed a unique experience. :)

Sorry for typo error - Her name is Xue Er, not Ler Er. :D:)

Taambi13wonder
30-04-2009, 12:57 AM
I once gone to Xin Tian Di at Haji lane, nothing to shout about, cos not many type of girls of my liking (SYT). I thought the one beside the steam boat has more happening girls, any brothers can confirm about that?

Karma Karma
30-04-2009, 01:10 AM
I once gone to Xin Tian Di at Haji lane, nothing to shout about, cos not many type of girls of my liking (SYT). I thought the one beside the steam boat has more happening girls, any brothers can confirm about that?

Oic. Where is the steamboat? Which lane? I do not know where is the steamboat one. I would certainly like to try. :)