PDA

View Full Version : sex with my mum in law

prabhadog
29-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi Guys

I have been following all threads for past few month or so. I have fair share of sexual relationship all this years. This is the first time i am sharing it with someone. Forgive me coz my wriiten english is poor. How ever the most un forgetful experience is the sex i had with my mom in law and follwed with her friends. It all started when my wife got pregnant 2 years back. I will share once i go thru the thought process before sharing further. Meantime can anyone care to share their experience with their mum in law.

prabhadog
29-04-2009, 01:34 PM
It all started after my wife got pregnant. She was not keen to have any sex thru out the pregnancy period. eventhough i heard otherwise from my buddies about their wife's. I was also not keen into FL and WL eventhough i religiusly visited some massage place. However mostly it ends with HJ. Let me describe about my mum in law(MIL). She was 48 and is abit extra paded and 36D cup. However she have the look that can make your brader stand without any action esspecially her lips. My FIL passed away 3 years back and she stays with brother in law and his wife. As my wife entered her 6 month pregnancy, i had to came home late due to my workload. Me and my wife decided to ask my MIL to stay with us incase my wife needs any help while I was working late night. Anyway we also had earlier planed for her to stay with us once my wife gave birth. However i was quite happy with the new arrangement. Eventhough untill then my MIL have not indicated or flirted with me. She was very caring and always very warm. From day one i met her which was 8 years ago, i always fantasized about fucking her. Even as i make love to my wife, i always imagine it was her that i was fucking. Need to go now. Got piles of work to finish.. will continue later

woodykent
29-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Wow... another interesting story coming up. Staying tune for juicy details. How I wish I had such experience heehee... :D

Hi Guys

I have been following all threads for past few month or so. I have fair share of sexual relationship all this years. This is the first time i am sharing it with someone. Forgive me coz my wriiten english is poor. How ever the most un forgetful experience is the sex i had with my mom in law and follwed with her friends. It all started when my wife got pregnant 2 years back. I will share once i go thru the thought process before sharing further. Meantime can anyone care to share their experience with their mum in law.

Love2BSuck
29-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Hey TS,

Please start the story coming!

I only have been lusting for my cousin's MIL. But due to all circumstances surrounding her, didn't really have a chance to do it.

And my own MIL not really my cup of TEA and also not all Bros' Cup of TEA too :).

Cheers!!

geckoSG
29-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Bro, your MIL and her friend can be shared or not? Why not you arrange
orgy session with all of them? LOLz... :D

brawler69
29-04-2009, 02:54 PM
keep the post coming!

bigmannow
29-04-2009, 03:39 PM
keepin watch here for more action packed stories:)

ahtas
29-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Really stunting story! Camping here too.:D

sex hero
29-04-2009, 05:06 PM
like that also can...:D

TS you win liao:D:D

more pls:p

starfire
29-04-2009, 05:12 PM
wow! camping for more..

willy_sgsg
29-04-2009, 05:38 PM
wow...nice story leh...but T.S can write longer bo?story abit short leh....:p

kjin9999
29-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Wow... This is going to be a great story... pitching here:)

Cytan7
29-04-2009, 07:10 PM
nice story... please carry on :)

topcook1
29-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Interesting...carry on please

zl1983
29-04-2009, 07:30 PM
ya a bit short but can c its got great contents!!

michael_368
29-04-2009, 07:42 PM
hi bro,

waiting for your great story...:D

surbana
29-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Waiting for more.:)

stog
29-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Envy you alot!!!

sportt
29-04-2009, 10:46 PM
ayumi story great continue :confused:

pokeman71
29-04-2009, 11:25 PM
another category that MILF that bros are looking for. Camp here liao.

whatthefuk
30-04-2009, 01:42 AM
pitch tent liao :D

sportt
30-04-2009, 02:00 AM
don't kelong fast fast beh tong liau:p:p:o

prabhadog
30-04-2009, 03:55 AM
Hi everyone thanks for the encouragement. I hope everyone will be patient as i have not done any posting prior to this posting about my MIL or matter of fact anything at all.
My MIL agreed to stay with us and we made arrangements in house hold matters etc with regard to her stay. My mother in law who is a widow of about 48 of age having good physical assets. Her boobs and buttocks are very big .I was going crazy from the day she moved in. I strongly believe in basic rules of bonking someone that you intend to. Be nice, get to know the person and pay attention to the small things that matters to the person that you are intersted. However i was also very apprehensive with the fact that the person i am targeting is my MIL. A wrong move will be disaster. I started to buy things that she loved to eat. I also applied calculated flaterry without crossing the boundry of indisency. In the evening, my MIL always moves about in her nightie which allows a very good view of her boobs and butts.However i was going crazy as i said earlier and the fact that my wife didn’t allow me to have sex for a long period made it worse. I started to be more daring. I started to look at her butt when ever i had the oppurtunity. Even that almost made me explode. I had also noticed that my MIL had habit of waking up in middle of the night to go to the toilet almost everyday. I purposely planed as if though i am striking a conversation with my wife requesting for sex as soon as i knew my MIL return back to her room. I said " i am just asking you to give a BJ or HJ, is it very difficult" .I tried to say it abit loud so that my MIL could hear. I also said why are you not saying anything as if though asking my wife why she is keeping mum. Thereafter i just came out of the room and sit outside for a while and return to the room. My wife was sleeping like a log when i did all this. The next day onwards i started see some changes, MIL communicated more. Started asking about the prepartion for the baby's arrival, mention the importance of happy pregnancy and so on. I thought the plan back fired. However suprise was on the horizon. My work requirment is such that i have to move around and not desk bound. As such i had the flexibilitry to start work later and wherelse my wife always goes out at 7.30am. MIL started giving 1/2 ball. What i am refering is that she started not to button one or two button of her nightie or even sometimes her blouse. This actually gave some encouragement. I started to stare at her boobs when i talk to her. Knowing that she is behind as i was sitting at the sofa area, i pressed my 'little dragon' on few occasions. I moved to the next step. I still remember the date 5th October 2007.I knew that she always bath in the morning the moment i leave the house for work. I told her that iam leaving for work and left. However i came back in about 5 minutes and off the main water pipe valve. I went in and waited. She came out with only towel wrapped around her body. The moment she saw, she knew it was me. She just said "you SOB" and shouted open the valve. I was stuned but did what she told me. She went in to bathroom. Me started imagining things. felt like jumping from my flat. I started to plead, cry and beg outside the bathroom. This seems like anti climax but the best momment is yet to come... I will continue later..

DarthRevan
30-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Pitching tent :D

sex hero
30-04-2009, 08:46 AM
TS, your MIL is hot...:p

blurking666
30-04-2009, 09:13 AM
wah bro ts so power, MIL also attack. :D camping here and pitching a tent in my pants for more hot and steamy updates.

proevoguy
30-04-2009, 10:18 AM
I'm waiting for more :D

lglg666
30-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Wah bro....this is interesting story. POWER...please continue:D

jameswood
30-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Mindblowing storyline,camping here!

burnout69
30-04-2009, 10:59 AM
hey tis is a cool story....

JIKED D
30-04-2009, 10:59 AM
nice story but can you space your write up with paragraphs ? easier to read

thanks

tigerboy18
30-04-2009, 11:34 AM
seems like an interesting n exciting story. camping here for more..... pls carry on bro, wl up u in due course. :)

FARK CARE
30-04-2009, 12:25 PM
nice story but can you space your write up with paragraphs ? easier to read

thanks

they say pics says a thousand words. Why not post pics or better videos?

sabroe163
30-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Camping here, bro, don't keep us waiting leh.

Cheers!

Rocky Corleone
30-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Keep it up, bro!

Klein76
30-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Keep them coming pal :) good one....i am all ears...

daggerboy
30-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Waiting for your next instalment. Do come back as soon as possible.

michael_368
30-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi bro,

waiting for your next installment here too.:D

snag
30-04-2009, 07:03 PM
hey bro, nice story

nettyworms
30-04-2009, 08:07 PM
so much support for that small bit of content every post -_-

i
give up on this thread

Angelsonline
30-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Support for TS... Looks like he is gonna talk about his great sexperience soon..

simple2kee
30-04-2009, 08:16 PM
bro, interesting & UNusual story. camp for more.

cathay
30-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Hi...bro,your story break too long..camp here waiting

BroRelax
30-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Gd story bro. Definitely worth staying tune.

By the way, your MIL is 48 when your wife is pregnant.

That means your MIL was very young when she gave birth to your wife
and your wife now is also a very young mother.. ;)

emokid
30-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Veri high man... straight hard on reading it.. keep it coming TS. :D

zl1983
01-05-2009, 12:25 AM
cant wait to c more.

MR596
01-05-2009, 12:56 AM
bro you really good ar, cant wait for the rest of the story

pbtlc_74
01-05-2009, 02:08 AM
good story ... pls post more

pokeman71
01-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Block Bluster of this May Holiday. Camp here for more.

Waking D're
01-05-2009, 11:21 AM
TS,
Fantasy, fantasy and juicy fantasy!
Camp here for more!
and yes----
picture
will
be

-GOOD-

burnout69
01-05-2009, 12:01 PM
TS cant wait for ur story leh..

tellme
01-05-2009, 12:33 PM
hope TS will continue

AD69
01-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Pitching tent here too.

pokeman71
01-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Gd story bro. Definitely worth staying tune.

By the way, your MIL is 48 when your wife is pregnant.

That means your MIL was very young when she gave birth to your wife
and your wife now is also a very young mother.. ;)

Bro,

Just to share with you, my lover is 46 and look good and juicy. BTW, her eldest son is already 25. If that not son and was a girl, I will afraid the sil will tempted to go after my lover.

David_Ginola
01-05-2009, 05:01 PM
nice story......waiting for more

naivaf
01-05-2009, 05:08 PM
camping here tooooo.......

TwaLiap
01-05-2009, 05:24 PM
nice story......waiting for more

Nice but ridiculous :p

HornyBonk69
01-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Looking forward to the rest of the story :)

David_Ginola
01-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Nice but ridiculous :p

haha...........just for fun and enjoyment....take everything with a pinch of salt.....be it real or fiction. Do not take things too hard......:)

lamtaetae
01-05-2009, 08:27 PM
haha...........just for fun and enjoyment....take everything with a pinch of salt.....be it real or fiction. Do not take things too hard......:)

You are right, David_Ginola !!!

A good read is a good read.....:)

rooney245
02-05-2009, 12:50 AM
camping here for more but too long already bro

TwaLiap
02-05-2009, 01:20 AM

Yes, that is definitely fiction.

Nevertheless, there is no denying that it is a good effort by the TS to write. :):D

Cytan7
02-05-2009, 01:57 AM
More to come please, bro TS :)

SixPecs
02-05-2009, 02:22 AM
Bro ur story get me all sexited cuz i love MILF :cool:. Keep it coming cant wait to know the full storey

prabhadog
02-05-2009, 02:40 AM
Sorry for keeping everyone wating. It was not my intention. Only got time now. Now i shall continue...

Once she was done, she went to her room and just bang the door. My thoughts went haywire. However i still felt the situation is not bad as i did not do anything physical approach. I thought maybe she was over reacting or what. I told myself it is not as bad as i think. I knocked the door for awhile and keep pleading. Finally she open the door and went back to sit on the bed. I assured her that i would not do anything and sat beside her. I started to talk my way out. Justyfying that she was right and it was stupid of me to do what i did. She said it is wrong, She i try to trap her,I am like your mother. I said i did not do anything wrong but why did she did not button up properly and which had never happen before. I said this was the main reason for me to conclude that she might be keen having sex with me. I asked her one simple question if she still have the desire to have sex. She didnt have any real answer. She was slient, she asked me how would her daughter feel if she came to know. I started to sense that might be light at the end of tunnel. I told that first of all my wife doesnt need to know and the main reason i going crazy is because i dont get sex from her daughter. Anyway i said i loved her daughetr very much and she do not have to know this at all. She was again silent and breathing heavily. I took it as a positive signal, moved close towards her face. She kept staring at me. Not mush resistant. I touched her lips with my fingers. She closed her eyes. I knew the floodgate is going to open. Her lips were so soft.I slowly frenched her.We kissed for almost 1 minute or so. She gave a gentle push on my chest. I knew i should not stop. Its now or never. I continued kissing again and started moving my hands all over her body. I hugged her as i was kissing her.. I pushed her onto the bed and kissed her again. Then I slowly removed her her blouse. I unhooked the bra and her breasts were big and beautiful. So big, soft and tender. I sucked one of them while pressing the other. I started to lick around her nipple and i can hear her breathing heavily. She started to moan and i can feel she is enjoying it now. I continued to lick her all over, at the same time i slide my hand into the skirt she was wearing. Slowly moving further down looking for the love hole. I managed to reach it. It was not wet yet. There was still abit of dryness. I continued to finger her slowy while sucking her nipples. I also moved futher up to lick her ears. I couldnt wait any longer. I removed my shirts and pants. But of us were down to our underwears. She was wearing a black panty. I slowly removed the panties. It looked like she maintained it very well. I could see a small patch of hair.It was abit puffy. I moved to kiss her pussy and started to lick as if though there was no tomorrow. She said please lick it more ... i have been deprived of this for few years now. It made feel vey high and i started to bite the clit . She asked me to be a bit more gentle as it is all mine now. Her pussy now was already wet. It really smell good because she has just taken shower. The juice from her pussy did taste better than my wife. She got up removed my underwear and she also moved to come into 69 position and started licking my dick and started to suck. Oh that was so good and i believe it was still the best BJ i ever had. We were both so sexed up that we didnt waste much time for foreplay. I know i would be able to hold any longer if she keeps on sucking . She said she cant stand it anymore and wanted my dick deep inside her pussy. I obliged and entered my dick right into her cunt in a missionary position. Her pussy was a tight because it hasnt been banged for around 3 years. She shouted with pleasure and started moaning and saying "fuck me harder" " is that all you have" I banged her like that for 5 minutes and then switched to doggy style and banged her for about 10 minutes and she started to scream "i am coming" 'I am coming". "Oh fuck me harder! harder! at the same time i could not hold any longer. I shouted "Aaahhh!!!! and it was one of the biggest come i ever had. We both lay on the bed in each others arms and after sometime she said it feels so good but still feel a bit uneasy at the same time. I just replied as long as it feels good and stays with the both of us , it was ok. We dressed up and I kissed and told her that it is so good and we can do it whenever she wants. There many more incidents that happen thereafter. I will post other few intersting sexual encounters we had and incident with her friend who came in to help us to clean the house after my wife gave birth. Continue later... By the way does anyone have any interesting encounter with MIL to share.

erkianpeng
02-05-2009, 05:09 AM
Don't you guys know paragraphing? :mad: Let me show you how breaking this into a few paragraphs can totally make it easier to read.

Once she was done, she went to her room and just bang the door. My thoughts went haywire. However i still felt the situation is not bad as i did not do anything physical approach. I thought maybe she was over reacting or what. I told myself it is not as bad as i think. I knocked the door for awhile and keep pleading. Finally she open the door and went back to sit on the bed.

I assured her that i would not do anything and sat beside her. I started to talk my way out. Justyfying that she was right and it was stupid of me to do what i did. She said it is wrong, She i try to trap her,I am like your mother. I said i did not do anything wrong but why did she did not button up properly and which had never happen before. I said this was the main reason for me to conclude that she might be keen having sex with me. I asked her one simple question if she still have the desire to have sex. She didnt have any real answer. She was slient, she asked me how would her daughter feel if she came to know.

I started to sense that might be light at the end of tunnel. I told that first of all my wife doesnt need to know and the main reason i going crazy is because i dont get sex from her daughter. Anyway i said i loved her daughetr very much and she do not have to know this at all. She was again silent and breathing heavily. I took it as a positive signal, moved close towards her face. She kept staring at me. Not mush resistant.

I touched her lips with my fingers. She closed her eyes. I knew the floodgate is going to open. Her lips were so soft.I slowly frenched her.We kissed for almost 1 minute or so. She gave a gentle push on my chest. I knew i should not stop. Its now or never. I continued kissing again and started moving my hands all over her body. I hugged her as i was kissing her.. I pushed her onto the bed and kissed her again.

Then I slowly removed her her blouse. I unhooked the bra and her breasts were big and beautiful. So big, soft and tender. I sucked one of them while pressing the other. I started to lick around her nipple and i can hear her breathing heavily. She started to moan and i can feel she is enjoying it now. I continued to lick her all over, at the same time i slide my hand into the skirt she was wearing.

Slowly moving further down looking for the love hole. I managed to reach it. It was not wet yet. There was still abit of dryness. I continued to finger her slowy while sucking her nipples. I also moved futher up to lick her ears. I couldnt wait any longer. I removed my shirts and pants. But of us were down to our underwears. She was wearing a black panty. I slowly removed the panties. It looked like she maintained it very well. I could see a small patch of hair.It was abit puffy.

I moved to kiss her pussy and started to lick as if though there was no tomorrow. She said please lick it more ... i have been deprived of this for few years now. It made feel vey high and i started to bite the clit . She asked me to be a bit more gentle as it is all mine now. Her pussy now was already wet. It really smell good because she has just taken shower. The juice from her pussy did taste better than my wife. She got up removed my underwear and she also moved to come into 69 position and started licking my dick and started to suck.

Oh that was so good and i believe it was still the best BJ i ever had. We were both so sexed up that we didnt waste much time for foreplay. I know i would be able to hold any longer if she keeps on sucking . She said she cant stand it anymore and wanted my dick deep inside her pussy.

I obliged and entered my dick right into her cunt in a missionary position. Her pussy was a tight because it hasnt been banged for around 3 years. She shouted with pleasure and started moaning and saying "fuck me harder" " is that all you have" I banged her like that for 5 minutes and then switched to doggy style and banged her for about 10 minutes and she started to scream "i am coming" 'I am coming". "Oh fuck me harder! harder! at the same time i could not hold any longer. I shouted "Aaahhh!!!! and it was one of the biggest come i ever had.

We both lay on the bed in each others arms and after sometime she said it feels so good but still feel a bit uneasy at the same time. I just replied as long as it feels good and stays with the both of us , it was ok. We dressed up and I kissed and told her that it is so good and we can do it whenever she wants.

There many more incidents that happen thereafter. I will post other few intersting sexual encounters we had and incident with her friend who came in to help us to clean the house after my wife gave birth. Continue later... By the way does anyone have any interesting encounter with MIL to share.

alan2738510
02-05-2009, 07:28 AM
Getting more and more interesting. Will wait here patiently for more .........:rolleyes:

tigerboy18
02-05-2009, 10:19 AM
bro erkianpeng, why get so worked up? relax lah.... d story writer has already said he was busy. perhaps he was writing it very quickly bcos he is afraid his wife might suddenly come in n see what he is writing. :p

bro prabhadog, nice story, keep writing! :D

Waking D're
02-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Bro Prab,

Hor ~~ such a wonderful experience you have had. And most interesting -- there are more to come!
Camp here waiting for more....

And, just share with you, it is not all people that can have your luck to have a MIL that in such a fabulous condition. She just sound so seducing and beautiful. That is totally your privilege.

Jealous--------------

seesea
02-05-2009, 10:49 AM
hahaha ... relax la

guess he don wan to lack out something thus 1 shot write everything ...

mit1686
02-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Yar loh, we must relaz whenever we log in. we must be thankful that he is spending time to write all this to pleasure us. I think paragraphing is not that important....the content is the most critical one.

1qaz1qaz
02-05-2009, 11:40 AM
solid and steaming. nice work

pekman
02-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Outstanding leh bro.

Feel so steam after reading the story.

Hope you will continue to share with us:cool:

fanclrock
02-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Amazing story! Clap!Clap!

kjin9999
02-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Cheers, Bro.... One of the best

AD69
02-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Action started liao. Looking forward to read more.

alvin36
02-05-2009, 03:01 PM
this story is damn juicy... many years ago, i'm was also thinking of bonking my one of my OC's auntie... she was about late 40s too. That time she came from KL, and stay my place for a week....:D

too bad.. no such luck for me :(

David_Ginola
02-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Nice to read it again.....power la bro

boxingman
02-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Read already must cheong to toilet PCC,very well written.Awesome!

randily
03-05-2009, 04:29 PM
paragraph or not, its a great story
thumbs up to TS:)

waiting for the follow-up story....

gonggong18
03-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Don't you guys know paragraphing? :mad: Let me show you how breaking this into a few paragraphs can totally make it easier to read.

What is important is the story, paragraph...proper english not important, as long as the story I can read, song song good already

tigerboy18
04-05-2009, 10:29 AM
hello bro prabhadog, time to continue your story liao. u hv our support. dun let us wait too long hor? :D

michael_368
04-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Amazing steam story. tks for sharing bro.:D

bus3rd
04-05-2009, 12:38 PM
jolly good stuff.. cant wait for more

hottales
04-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Good story, please continue. after u fucked your MIL, does she continue to reveal 1/2 ball and also dress sexly at home? You ever secretly sniff her panties before u got to fuck her?

TewKowLeySam
04-05-2009, 03:01 PM
TS, if your story is indeed a true story then i must say u r a damn lucky chap. how many guys can get such gd luck? a MIL who is still so chio n fuckerable, n most importantly she gives it to u! :)

pls continue your story! :D

zl1983
04-05-2009, 08:32 PM
great story!

cathay
04-05-2009, 08:37 PM
You lucky guy...buy small get gig FOC....everyday happy standing

tobitoba
04-05-2009, 08:53 PM
nice story, waiting for more

maulsith
04-05-2009, 10:02 PM
more to cum leh,bro.SIL (son in Law) version is superb..

NasiAyam
04-05-2009, 11:15 PM
TS taking a long break ? :p

Power 10
05-05-2009, 01:03 AM
Hopefully TS will be back soon. :D

jdng
05-05-2009, 07:45 AM
Hopefully TS will be back soon. :D

totaly agree cos TS story is good

TwaLiap
06-05-2009, 09:15 PM
TS burn out liao ?

tigerboy18
07-05-2009, 10:15 AM
aiyoyo... u all dunno lah, TS' wife is out-station tis week n his MIL is keeping him very busy tis whole week lor! kekeke....... :D

yo, TS, pls come back soon hor! :)

simple2kee
07-05-2009, 10:23 AM
TS, good story!
believe TS is reading more story books & he shall be back soon.:D

michael_368
07-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Nice story bro. tks for sharing..pls cont.:D

enzer88
07-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Maybe kena find out by wife :eek:.....i hope not else we will miss his great stories.

upsb
07-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Hope TS be back fast. His story is good

suckky
07-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Bro you are a natural born Writer...!!!

POWDER..!!!!

SSOU
08-05-2009, 08:57 PM
TS, good story!
believe TS is reading more story books & he shall be back soon.:D

U mean getting ideas from some Playboy magazine ? :D

Tisa Teh
09-05-2009, 07:44 AM
let hope TS back fast . good story there

Smexygirl
11-05-2009, 07:40 PM
TS/TS/TS... waiting for ya story... :P

elv78
09-06-2009, 05:39 PM
GS table and Chair prepared. Standby for more interesting story...

nonoko
09-06-2009, 11:34 PM
wah bro, you're my new hero man... f'king daring sia. I guess the old saying is correct, never try, never know, haha...

got lots of people already Q'ing in front of your story telling stage shouting "the show must go on, the show must go on", hehe... come back quick leh bro =p we all waiting til neck long long liao

qingpu1
10-06-2009, 07:36 AM
TS : do come back fast.

cant wait to read more of yr juicy stuff

Mightyone
12-06-2009, 03:31 PM
TS, awaiting ur next episode. Kindly continue the storey. Very steaming....Thanks!

mgrover
15-06-2009, 02:08 PM
waiting for you.........:D

JesusLovesUs
15-06-2009, 03:41 PM
What if your MIL pregnant.
You still do this with her arh.

Oh my gosh..
Taboo..
:eek:

lglg666
30-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Wah...camping here for more stories:D

fortitude
30-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Thanks. More please.

eeemen
01-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Bro TS is this it? No more to cum?

sex hero
01-07-2009, 08:42 AM
TS MIA for so long...may be Run away with MIL:D

kkss_tt
02-07-2009, 12:17 AM
pls continue, waiting too long liao

Banana_leg
02-07-2009, 01:36 AM
this thread almost been left out. Cos too long of waiting time i presume. .

driftwithWRX
02-07-2009, 11:01 AM
ts gone...

funzguy
04-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Where is the stry teller? Cant be too busy with MIL ma... :p

Jemo77
04-07-2009, 01:31 PM
yo TS.. WHERE ARE U?? so many tents waiting for u lor

ROCKERS
01-12-2011, 10:29 AM
bro prabhadog, nice story, what happening now?

ashtray
01-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Bro, pls continue

alec
01-12-2011, 11:00 PM
ithink its been about 2yrs since TS wrote the story, i pray that its not because he gt discovered that he had to stopped writting

Swiss
02-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Bro, your kid should be 1 years + by now, and your story was so sexisfying.....why dun go for 2nd one and ask ur MIL come to your house again? Keep It Up

jrphotography
03-12-2011, 08:07 AM
nice one, keep it up! :)

menopause
03-12-2011, 08:08 AM
continue please .. don't stop!

embraced
03-12-2011, 10:17 AM
good stuff! please continue ts!

xiaotiko85
03-12-2011, 10:40 AM
bro maybe kana chop n dump by wife n mother in law. maybe we can see any missing person around the age for the past 2 years.

dennisotg
03-12-2011, 11:36 AM
eh bro, how you got fetish for your own mom? not weird meh?

malcolm81
04-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Yeah, 2yrs or 3yrs now. TS with your horny MIL. Pls continue.

RedoxonEn
04-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Nice, another camper joining in...:)

horny28
05-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Should be mil pregnant

studia
06-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Is the story finish? or still on process? Hahhaha. :)