PDA

View Full Version : My FB and her friend

biz3057
28-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Hi bros im new here so got a story to share. It happened one month b4 my wedding and up till now 6 months later im still with that gal and her friend. Anyway if you like the story please up my points its just for sharing don't zap me pls!! I will produce the story up to the best of my memory. It started last yr nov when i was still playing around with friendster......

biz3057
29-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi bros me again..sorry but i don understand why the post keep getting rejected and wan me to log in again now i have to retype it the fourth time. Nevertheless im gonna presevere cause i think its a good memory and a good share too.

I saw her profile at my best buddy’s profile page and once again just browse through and headed on but at the same night when I just took another and update photos she wanted me to add as friend. But I rejected and reply if she could add me in MSN instead cause my OC constantly checks on my friendster and you guys know what comes after that rite? She agreed obligingly and we chat on the second day at MSN with web cam. We also exchanged no and I told her im gonna marry in a month’s time so at that point of time I only wanna stay as friends only but apparently she thought differently….. I was quite curious as to how she might look like and decided to just go to her workplace and take a look after teaching. ( I teach violin and piano)

I went down the next day and I was imagining as I was approaching (P.S she works in a shopping centre selling health related products), carrying my violin I felt a sense of lethargicness because I haven’t had lunch after my morning classes which lasted a grueling 4 hrs! Then I saw her….. beautiful white skin, nice B-cuppers from the range I saw and hourly glass figure with a sweet smile petite gal was presented in front of me…. Damm! I felt so stupid to have told her I’m gonna get married. I acted like a customer and went in the shop, shopped around till she saw me and she bursted out laughing and giggling. I felt myself in a shitload of trouble and she immediately served me like a customer, still giggling with her hands covering her mouth. Her smile was so alluring and I can smell that light but sweet perfume coming to engulf around me as she approached me. Let’s name her LADY C at this point of time in order to protect her identity.

LADY C: Hi! (giggling)
ME: Hi
LADY C: What would you like to buy mister??
ME: Me umm… just looking around…
LADY C: looking around is not acceptable, why not have a cuppa coffee with me ok?
ME: ok I guess.

We headed to coffee bean and sat down, I bought the coffee for both and we proceeded to chat.

ME: So err… you’re 22 this yr?

LADY C: yup!! (laughs) Ami in a interview??

ME: nope but just don noe where to start though

LADY C: ermm…. Let’s see….. why not we meet up tonight and I let you know where we start ok?

ME: Excuse me?

LADY C: You’ve heard me…. I’ll call you tonight and let you know where to meet ok?

ME: Ok sure.

This was something I would never dare dream it would happen cause of the demands she had……… Its like a dream come true…….TBC

biz3057
29-04-2009, 07:05 PM
The unimaginable had happened……. LADY C had called me the same night to meet her at jurong entertainment at 2230 hrs. I obliged and thought through in my mind…… Am I gonna see my wife with her? Am I gonna be played out and subsequently be laughed at by her friends that come running out? I don noe yet, but what I know is I’m already attracted to her beauty and alluring smile even without make-up.Her sweet smile can send me floating to the sky and her petite frame…. Just nice for jacking…. I saw her sitting on the parapet as I approached her and I could see her white skin bathing against the moonlight that was so strong on a wed nite. Her simple spaghetti stripe and hot pants just boasted her figure of slim and tenderness and her black coloured bra was simply a contrast to the eyes with feast of lust…..

She turned to see me but this time with a sad look. Her hair tied up in a ponytail outlines her light make-up which simply looks enticing yet demure. Her blushing face indicates drinking just before and with substantial proof of 3 empty Heinekens just sitting beside her on the parapet.

ME: Hi… err…. Are you alright?

LADY C: yup…. Just maybe the beer though…( She let out a white smile )

ME: You want me to get you a hot tea or somthi….

LADY C: NO! stay with me pls….. (shouting as she suddenly held my hand)

ME: Err.. ok

LADY C: I want you to be my boyfriend for this month ok?

ME: What??! But we’ve barely known each other for days! Besides I’m gonna get married next month and it won’t be fair for y….

Suddenly she stood up embracing me by the waist, kissing on my lips with her beautiful lip-gloss applied…. Her body pressing against mine and with that beautiful white cleavage encased nicely in that lacy black bra that was in my line of sight and that perfume smell was just too nice to ignore…… I stood dazed for a while and suddenly shoved her away by using my hands to grab her by the waist and god…… it was so soft and small…… “Why don’t you French her??” With that sudden thought while staring at her in a blank manner, my lil bro suddenly felt awake but jammed in my jeans! I brushed that thought away quickly to prevent any mishap and realized that quite a number of people were already watching….

LauYewTee
01-05-2009, 02:04 AM
upup
.10char

Angelsonline
01-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Interesting development we see here. It is almost like lady C is looking to brudder biz for some solace.

Waiting for more postings on the developments.

miscified
01-05-2009, 01:26 PM
kinda good start.. hope it will get exciting

AD69
01-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Looking forward to read more.

DeadDuck
01-05-2009, 10:09 PM
good story. enjoy reading them. TS, please do continue

eeemen
04-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Bro TS, anymore continuation? Thanks

2nutsN1stic
05-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Interesting interesting.... :rolleyes:

Why didn't i have such experience too? :(

qqboy1977
05-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Good story, don't stop.:p

biz3057
07-05-2009, 12:18 AM
Hi to all bros, sorry I came back so late. Anyway just to state it clear it’s a story for sharing and not sharing this fling of mine cause we’re still together. Sorry to disappoint you guys but I promise you the story will be good from here on ya?
To the brothers who upped my points pls give me a private msg so I can return the favour to you guys

biz3057
07-05-2009, 01:25 AM
As I realized people was watching, I held onto her shoulders and arched her away from me and said, “why don’t I get you something to drink ok?” And start walking fast to 7-11 without giving her a chance to react…I queued up after getting two cans of chrysanthemum and started thinking….. while looking at her sitting outside that parapet once again but with a dazzling smile this time.
“Shit… what have I got myself into? Maybe I should just tell her I need to go off already and then head home…?” I went out after paying and sat beside her, with her still staring at me smiling. I opened a can and handed to her and she took it obligingly with sweet angelic smile.

LADY C: Oi, So how? Where you wanna go now dear?

ME: Huh??(Almost choking) Are you really serious bout this?!

LADY C: Are you making fun of my intelligence or do I look gullible to you??

ME: That’s not what I meant, But its just like what I said earlier…. I’m gonna get marrie…

There it goes again….. this time making sure I won’t escape, she grabbed me by my neck and we locked lips again, only this time she pushed her tougue slowly through my defenseless lips and started frenching me….. Damm her sweet smell was so over-powering and she used her tougue to guide mine into a rhythmatic manner, in a rotating yet slow type of seduction….. leaving me no choice but to reciprocate in a natural yet lusty instinct to French her back. It was so smooth…..
Her saliva was so sweet with the tea she drank and slightly beerish taste gave me a sudden thought that I should just bring her to a hotel and get it on. I could not resist but just closed my eyes for a moment and started savouring this sweet scent and gentleness of her…..Suddenly, she shoved me away and giggling with that kinda look that she has got me… Indeed, she hooked my spirit away with that kiss of hers… Its so slow yet so passionate….. I doubt any normal guy would be able to handle that……

LADY C: So what about now? Am I your gal now? It really doesn’t matter when you’re getting married….. I just want you and I won’t ruin things for you and your wife-to-be ok?

“Like hell you won’t…..” Yet again I succumbed to temptation and said ok with a sigh of defeat…… “ I need to test her out and not rush things in order for me not to be caught…” I thought…..

ME: ok la….. I agree already….. then I send you home first ok?

LADY C: Don’t want…. I want you to accompany me tonight!

ME: I can’t tonight…. I need to teach tomorrow…. What bout Friday? I meet you ok?

LADY C: ok la ok la…. Don’t say I make things difficult for you. *Winks* You must at least tell me your time and schedule with your wife so I know when to call or when not to leh…

ME: Huh?? Oh ya! Ok ok

With that I told her some correct and some incorrect info as I already planned to stay with my mum this 2 weeks instead of my wife. I have to test water first if not I will only be hanging by my own balls man….I sent her home subsequently and then it worked quite ok for the next 2 days and I also agreed to meet her at st james on the coming Friday….

It was a night of anticipation but I decided to keep it cool and dressed normally as I would when clubbing. Just a pair of jeans and t-shirt would be alright. I met her at the entrance of power house and there she was…… clad in a beautiful light green dress with a black shiny belt and a small Gucci handbag. I went forward and held her hands from behind and she was astonished! She turned around and looked at me smiling….. with her hair let down this time and my does it smell good and fragrant…. Her figure was as always so curvy and black high heels over that dress made her looked more taller but sexier this time. It was captivating and I think this is better than 4D man…… We went in with only big smiles in our faces and club till the high end of our time….. Drinking in a non-hasty manner and slowly dancing to the music…. With everytime clinging onto each other more tightly till the time we were greeting each other with strong spasms of kisses and rubbing….. By this time we were quite high and I suggested going home already as she looked abit drowsy.

But instead, she whispered into my ear and said something I could not forget until now…..

LADY C: Lets go to a hotel tonight shall we? I’m feeling very hot and tired now…. I want you to help me bathe and coax me to sleep…..

ME: You sure? But you look quite drunk….

LADY C: It will be ok if it was you….

Ok, then I bought her to a cab and we proceeded to hotel rendevous for a rest….. Which what happened next is something so unforgettable and unrealistic……. We went up after taking the keys and into the room we went…
By this time, my heart was pounding away not knowing what to expect next…….
With her hugging me as the both of us lying on the bed…. She looked up to me with a very shy smile “that is unexpected….” and with her slowly standing up and unbuckling her belt…….

Pedipaws
07-05-2009, 09:02 AM
Very good story bro. Thanks.