Bros

Any recommendation around this area???

ouzo18
26-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Bros

Any recommendation around this area???

My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

Re: Yishun TN updates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjFTW
Eh no 1 updating about the new joint beside chongpang nazi lemak ?

Waiting for FRs :P

Drive pass on friday night and went in to check.quote $40 for hour massage and agreed.Went into the spacious room and saw the shorts hang on the wall and act blur ask her wear this one?She answer up to u,dont wear also can....So more or less i think have specials la since can dont wear.But i also act blur during the massage.Wow,i was surprised by her hard massage,she really give me a good and hard massage with oil. Very Chatty during the massge.Keep saying Suai Ge this Suai Ge that. In the end i must endure 45min of her hard massage.hee.Soon,she ask me to lift up my thigh a bit and start to massage my inner thigh and groin area which i felt very shiok.after that ask me to turn over and show her my semi erected didi....haha.Then she proceed to give me jua geng without asking the golden question.At this moment i am hard liao....Then she start to rub my small head,so i ask her how much?She show me one hand replied and say her customer all give her one hand($50). I joked and say"wow,entrance expensive than others,special also expensive than others ah?"In the end settled at $40.Waste no time imy hand go to her breast,no reject from her then my hand go in and unhook her bra and feel her C cup breast while the other hand feel her pussy outside her pants...hmmm.I ask her to took off her pants to show me her pussy which she obey and said usually she wont allow that.since is very late liao then she chin cai let me see lor. I am thinking sure or not?May be every customer u also say like that,haha.Mai tu liao,i faster pull her nearer and finger her abit.
I must say she realy do a very good hj using 2 hands tactics.One hand stroke and one hand play with the small head which i si beh song.After few minute i surrender and shoot and lay flat on the bed.She ask me dont move and went out and get a warm towel to clean for me.One of the best hj i had i should say.She say if have time will make me lagi song,song until i forget my surname..Haha.I say sure bo?we shall see.haha.

Name: PRC Xiao Xue(snow)
Looks: 7/10 (about mid 30s)
Boobs: About C
Attitude: 9/10
Massage: 8/10
JG/HJ: 9/10
BJ: N.A. (never ask)
FJ: N.A. (never ask)
Dmg: $40 (massage) + $40 (HJ)
RTM/F:Yes, I liked to have a good massage rather than piano type.

ranking
26-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Bros

Any recommendation around this area???The lasi lemak over there not bad,though standard drop abit.

tomnemo
30-04-2009, 10:40 AM
went ther yester morning....easy to locate cos directions given is clear...
saw 2gals inside, of cos choose the younger one(sori forget to ask name)
bring me inside the room, i would say it's big, nice n clean...
cleanliess wise munber 1
msg was power n soild, not piano type....
chatty though, keep on boastin how good jiang xi is
HJ was quite good, allow auto roam on the top(can touch nipples)
bottom only outside(didn't try inside/maybe next time)

looks : 5/10 (sori my standard quite high when it's come to looks)
boobs : i would say B
service : 8.5/10(not a time watcher)
HJ : 9/10
rates : $40msg/$40HJ(she ask $50 but neg yourself)

reaperx
30-04-2009, 01:21 PM
hi bro can pm blk number to me?thanks in advance.

NorthGuy
30-04-2009, 02:16 PM
There is already a thread on Yishun TN. It would be best to consolidate all info/FR together to have a better reading and decision of where to go instead of going through all seperate thread.

My humble 2cts. :)

KOJAD
30-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Re: Spa Along Yishun Chong Pang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by console
Just came back from the the spa.

I had Sh*Sh*. overall massage was not bad.

Was initially offer a HJ, I then ask whether can go firther. She offered a $80BM. I bargained to $70, say first time give offer, then next time will come back. She reluctantly agree. The overall BM was not bad and allow auto-roam thru'out. We attacked each other furiusly and in the end, lose out to her.

Overall experience not bad and must say the deco not bad esp with a sound-proof wall.

RTF? Maybe, saw nother lady wearing a denim shorts, seems not bad. Will visit after Vit M recover.

Bro Console,

Is that spa called "Mxxxx" ? Shax2 is a friendly gal but looks too old. $80/70 BM is over price, can suck her long nipple, quite nice feeling.

Sound proved rooms because converted from a music school, good for us.
Cheers!

KOJAD

Hi,

Bro Northguy is correct. The thread is "Spa Alone Yishun Chong Pang".:cool:

KOJAD

puipoh
30-04-2009, 03:38 PM
the wall sound proof, the door not sound proof... be careful don't shuot too loud...can hear clearly outside the door haaha...

at first i also tot dound proof until today I went, happen to pass by one the room while going to my assigned room, can hear all the action... the gal say the guy "ni hen da" (you very big) haha

wonder what she meant... very fat? very big hole? very big kuku? :D

reaperx
30-04-2009, 04:44 PM
hi bros can pm the location to a newbie?

power69
04-06-2009, 12:09 AM
Got bro chong "SG body care"?
a clean joint.

(but under previous management few yrs back, got hj.)
gal was young tall and chio, very fast lost the play grd,

This management take over , include beauty services.

opp shop n save super market , blk 9**.

The local auntie that do good massage is back.
only auntie there, the rest are prcs.
cant remember her name, patronise her few times, last year.
she is back.
any way i dint bother to knoe her name, as she not a looker,
just enjoy her hard massage .

she ask me to goin, i pretend shy then walk away.
last time she gave complimentary hot stone massage on my back.
she told me every body have.

$40 per hr.