PDA

View Full Version : Vegetarian gal also wild in sex???

hugootober
24-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Hi, just a discussion and no offend to those who take vegetarian.

Got a chance to bonk a friend friend’s gal friend. Meet her for drink and chit chat then chance coming we proceed to hotel. She look like those “gui gui” gal, but when on the bed, Wowoooo….. Just touch and light suck her nipple, she moan very loud liao and below water flew out like water pipe.

We have a great and wild fuck on the 1st round. She really easy gets wet and high. Moan very loud and keep asking me to fuck her hard hard and harder :) When I am going to cum, she quickly pull out my rock and put onto her mouth and suck it dry dry follow by swollen all my sperm, after that still keep sucking my dry and soft didi until I ask her to stop it :)

Me recover within 15minutes, I also can’t believe myself can do it like that :) All just because after 1st round, she didn’t stop but keep playing my didi until I cannot tahan and didi wake up again within 15 minutes…haha. Ocos then go for 2nd round. This round I can manage stay longer and she enjoy it much better than 1st time and keep moan very very loud until I need to remain her to lower down the volume….haha.

After all, we clean up and I suggest we have a dinner together and then just know that she is a vegetarian gal. No wander when I kiss her, she like not so like it and go to wash her mouth, the end I just understand I am a “Predator” and she is “Vegetarian”, after I kiss her she must quickly go to wash her mouth or else she can feel the “meat” on her mouth :)

Wow…..can’t believe vegetarian gal can be so wild on the bed. In my mind, vegetarian ppls must be very shy, gentle on bed etc…… but hor this gal with eraser nipple moan so loud while I suck her nipple and pump her pussy………
Anyone have try to bonk vegetarian gals or your gf is a vegetarian, is it they also very wild on bed?????

No offend and with great thanks for your sharing……

DIDI
24-04-2009, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=hugootober;3679019]Hi, just a discussion and no offend to those who take vegetarian.

Got a chance to bonk a friend friend’s gal friend. Meet her for drink and chit chat then chance coming we proceed to hotel. She look like those “gui gui” gal, but when on the bed, Wowoooo….. Just touch and light suck her nipple, she moan very loud liao and below water flew out like water pipe.

We have a great and wild fuck on the 1st round. She really easy gets wet and high. Moan very loud and keep asking me to fuck her hard hard and harder :) When I am going to cum, she quickly pull out my rock and put onto her mouth and suck it dry dry follow by swollen all my sperm, after that still keep sucking my dry and soft didi until I ask her to stop it :)

Me recover within 15minutes, I also can’t believe myself can do it like that :) All just because after 1st round, she didn’t stop but keep playing my didi until I cannot tahan and didi wake up again within 15 minutes…haha. Ocos then go for 2nd round. This round I can manage stay longer and she enjoy it much better than 1st time and keep moan very very loud until I need to remain her to lower down the volume….haha.

After all, we clean up and I suggest we have a dinner together and then just know that she is a vegetarian gal. No wander when I kiss her, she like not so like it and go to wash her mouth, the end I just understand I am a “Predator” and she is “Vegetarian”, after I kiss her she must quickly go to wash her mouth or else she can feel the “meat” on her mouth :)

Wow…..can’t believe vegetarian gal can be so wild on the bed. In my mind, vegetarian ppls must be very shy, gentle on bed etc…… but hor this gal with eraser nipple moan so loud while I suck her nipple and pump her pussy………
Anyone have try to bonk vegetarian gals or your gf is a vegetarian, is it they also very wild on bed?????
Bro if she is the vegetrain she swollow ur cum oso same lei coz u r the "predator".... btw u ra lucky guy hahaha...cheers!

K.N.N
24-04-2009, 02:04 PM
she dun eat meat,
but put meat in her mouth.

Frankiestine
24-04-2009, 02:10 PM
yeah and she also cim and lap it all up? doesn't she know that sperm is alive???:eek::eek:

TheSpecial-One
24-04-2009, 02:16 PM
yeah and she also cim and lap it all up? doesn't she know that sperm is alive???:eek::eek:

Dun tell her that! If she knows...she will think...if she thinks about it, no more CIM.
Maybe COF and COB she will also quickly get up and go wash.
Sure sian jit bua if you see a girl do that.

haha!! :D

hugootober
24-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Thats I feel weire and why I asking :)

Vegetarian should not suck, eat "didi" and "sperm" cos both are meat and some morevery seem like it very much:)

TheGreatOne
24-04-2009, 02:29 PM
just enjoy if it is good :D

vegetarian nvr try b4... hmmm time to look for one

edmund899
24-04-2009, 02:53 PM
received this joke about vegetarian women a few years back,

Q: Why do vegetarian women refuse to scream during orgasm?
A: cause they don't want to admit a piece of thick meat can give them so much pleasure! :D

hmmm..... not that true after all! :D

mooncake
24-04-2009, 02:58 PM
I have a vegetarian colleague. She is 21. She is 2 timing.
Yes, i kind of agree that vegetarian are more horny! haha...

Must F more vegetarians.
Time to go vegetarian restaurant to do hunting. hehe...

hugootober
24-04-2009, 03:20 PM
One pus thing to add: her Pussy No Smell. May be because of she is a vegetarian ???? :)

sibaysong4u
24-04-2009, 04:10 PM
she dun eat meat,
but put meat in her mouth.Somemore is a piece of Raw & Uncook Meat.:eek:

Bigbluebird
24-04-2009, 04:24 PM
I have a vegetarian colleague. She is 21. She is 2 timing.
Yes, i kind of agree that vegetarian are more horny! haha...

Must F more vegetarians.
Time to go vegetarian restaurant to do hunting. hehe...

Just a coincidence, my guess is that.

You don't need special diet to be more horny :rolleyes:

Cheonging101
24-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Geez! Haven't you bros heard of this song before?

Mary moon...
She's a vegetarian...
Mary moon, Mary moon...
Mary moon...
She don't eat meat, but she sure like a bone!

Anyway, it is proven that having low cholesterol diet increases the libido. This is because your blood circulation flows much smoother due to near-zero blockages to places where it matters.

There are some herbs, spices & vegetables that increases sex-drive. Ask any monk about their taboo veggies.

kendom7
24-04-2009, 04:50 PM
I used to date a gal who was 101% strictly only vege and not even eggs or garlic type of vegetarian. She did not like giving head, cos maybe I was not vegetarian? and initially was like good good type and no hanky panky type, but I soon got her to HJ me cos this would slowly break the "ice" kekeke....cos he would not go any further accept allowing me to french,stoke her, suck her nips, finger her, and she HJ me dats all.....until one fine day I couldn't take it anymore, we check into a hotel, and actually was only petting, but I got her so high and breathless, I turn her around and pumped her doggie cos she got this really bouncy fleshy ass!!! and then she just went nuts...think maybe I was the first non-vegetarian to do her....hahaha opps ! off course it was not raw...came prepared mah.
So, my guess is vegetarian gals are still humans after all.

Angelsonline
24-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Well... vegetarian or not, i still strongly believe that if a woman has a chance to truly experience sex for once, they will be gaga over it for life.

But if you kill it for them once, just once.... then it is likely to be over for you...

Royal Armada
24-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Well... vegetarian or not, i still strongly believe that if a woman has a chance to truly experience sex for once, they will be gaga over it for life.

But if you kill it for them once, just once.... then it is likely to be over for you...

That's true. That is why their first time must always be an enjoyable one.

DeathInc2004
25-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Somemore is a piece of Raw & Uncook Meat.:eek:

Hehehe ... maybe her definition of vegetarian = cannot eat cooked meat ONLY so uncooked meat is OK! :eek:

Jintian
25-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Because never eat before therefore she enjoyed it much. Forbidden fruit is sweetest.

jameswood
25-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Because never eat before therefore she enjoyed it much. Forbidden fruit is sweetest.I think she had sex many time liao based on bro ts posting. I meant she know wat is cim,cannot be 1st timer right.

foooah
25-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Maggie Q is vegetarian...so...:D:D:D

mark21
25-04-2009, 01:24 PM
So now gonna look for vegetarian gers...:rolleyes:

Pilot Preceda
25-04-2009, 01:30 PM
once i had an ex-colleague who is a vegetarian also...
but she was a horny bitch as well...
her figure was like 34C-26-36 and was just 21 at that time but her boobs are saggy...
i was wondering why she had a saggy boob? lack of first class protein?
she knew i had a GF at that time and can't stop teasing me at work...
calling me at night and refuse to hang up even she knew my GF is with me...
of course this pissed my GF off...
i had to straight tell her that i won't take a vegetarian as a GF...
she resigned a few weeks later...

i was dissapointed not to 'up' her that time...
maybe my GF and I just started and we're still' HOT' that time...
her face is those guai guai type and really pity not to bonk her that time...
:( :( :(

LostALau
25-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Geez! Haven't you bros heard of this song before?

Mary moon...
She's a vegetarian...
Mary moon, Mary moon...
Mary moon...
She don't eat meat, but she sure like a bone!

Anyway, it is proven that having low cholesterol diet increases the libido. This is because your blood circulation flows much smoother due to near-zero blockages to places where it matters.

There are some herbs, spices & vegetables that increases sex-drive. Ask any monk about their taboo veggies.

Whether vegetarians are more horny or not there is no research on this topic and I hope one day some bro writing a thesis for his degree do one and let us know.

I quote Bro Cheonging 101 because I tend to believe that VT's are more healthy as a result of their diet, ... more fibre and mineral, less cholesterol and fat.

To quote examples to support this view, animals like horses and cows can toil for long hours under the sun while animals like lions and tigers like to laze and hide under shade. The difference lies in their diet ...eating plants and eating meat.

It is known that some marathon sportmen and sportwomen turn to vegetarian diet to improve their stamina. Though they are not as muscular or big like those body builders, they can take long punishment while those muscular hunks are strong but they can only sustain a short burst.

However when come to vege diet, one has to have varieties. Many so-called vege restaurants serving vege diet do not really serve healthy vege food. They contain too much gluten, flavour enhancers and oil. Moreover, it is not easy to have sufficient intake of all the nutrients from vege so I would suggest taking some meat to supplement the diet.

The gf of the TS could be sucking dick due to this reason.

mariko
25-04-2009, 11:08 PM
I have the same affair with my ex part timer who is also Vegetarian.
I have the best sex with her because she allow back entry.
Tight and she does swallow my cum as well.
She is only 19 YO when i first know her.
Time flies,is 2 years ago.

Cheonging101
28-04-2009, 10:47 AM
It is known that some marathon sportmen and sportwomen turn to vegetarian diet to improve their stamina. Though they are not as muscular or big like those body builders, they can take long punishment while those muscular hunks are strong but they can only sustain a short burst.

Bro... what punishment are you thinking of? :D

And actually no need thesis lah. Have you watched "Supersize Me"? :p

gonggong18
28-04-2009, 01:36 PM
She is the other type of vegetarian, those who can take eggs. (so sperm which is also egg is ok)

AND she did not eat meat..she just put the meat into the mouth because it is a hose that carries small eggs..so it was only a conduit to her... from the FR the meat was not chewed up..right TS?

ha ha ha

Criminalz
28-04-2009, 05:17 PM
geesh we are discussing about their diet now too...whats next? type of shampoo, shower foam