PDA

View Full Version : PRC on gambling curise

ahbian
24-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Dear Bros,

just wanna share a discovery i made when i go for a 1 night curise yesterday

it is the first time i go to the curise, after the buffet. we go for a massage at the spa. at first i don't want to go because after dinner is not advisable to go also but since nothing to do so i decided to go and have a session since i think can just tell the girl not to use too much strength.

waited a while, saw a girl wearing a pink top with white mini skirt. thinking wah good sia. get a nice SYT. so go in the room and massage. i take off everything and she thought i wanted to do a jet spray massage but i told her i told the reception i only want normal massage.

so we proceed with the normal massage. her massage skill very normal, then we start to tcss for a while and she become friendlier. told me she from which province and say she is 23 years old. then we proceed to talk about her pay and how much she earn, she revealed to me they cannot survive only on the massage com lah, have to do special then can earn. because i haven go gamble and she say that they charge 200 and i was like WTF. so expensive but i told her if i win enough later i would come back to look for her. cause i feel that she is worth the price as she is very fair. during the massage she keep coming close to me and i get to brush her boobs and touch her butt also. very soft and smooth. after the massage i sit up and hug her and also eat some tofu. i even pull out her top and see her nipple. i also ask her to kiss me. her lips is so soft and she smells very nice.

i did manage to win some that night but when finish it is already around 4am and i am so tired therefore i never look for her. maybe arranging for another time then can consider but she really makes my day when i go for the massage.

i am not sure if i can reveal the name of the curise. can any senior pls advise me and i hope i have not post in the wrong session.

Cheonging101
27-04-2009, 12:45 PM
i am not sure if i can reveal the name of the curise. can any senior pls advise me and i hope i have not post in the wrong session.

I am not senior but I can tell you that, not only did you post in the wrong session, you have posted in the the wrong section as well, bro. :D

CyberRod
28-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Bro... I think you have missed the essence... You shd have asked for her number... :p

ahbian
05-05-2009, 01:36 PM
i also guess so but seems like she is only availabe on ship but maybe planning to go one more time to meet her. this time sure bonk her haha but i think is a bit expensive. having second thoughts