PDA

View Full Version : Story of having relationship with a girl 5 years younger then me

huntersg
24-04-2009, 11:01 AM
I am sharing story during my free time, be it at workplace or over the internet. Story may be fiction or fact. You be the judge. I will claim my story to be true. Bros, you are free to comment on my thread in return. :)

Let's start.

After having my single life for a year after the last relationship, at one night, i was doing the same thing that is surfing around the internet for some interesting games, i got a message from a girl who i do not know her as the number was not saved on my cell. So i reply and from there, we sms-ing each other and process to phone chatting.

We enjoyed chatting with each other over the phone so we chatted on the phone for the whole night, can't bare to hang off the phone. While it is going to be morning 6 am, i was hungry at that moment so asked her if she wants to join me for breakfast. She agreed and we meet up.

I was scared that she will not be turning up as it is like unbelievable that a girl will meet up just knowing each other less then a day. To my spacial, she came in the morning wearing a simple tee-shirt and a short pants.

We chatted happily and went shopping after the breakfast. We were tired but we enjoying each other. In my mind, i was thinking when can i hold her hand. She looks normal, tall, slim and small boobs. I love girls who are slim, boobs are not so a matter for me.

While we were on the bus to other place, i placed my hand over hers seeing if she does reject me. She moved slightly, i quickly hold her hand tight and stop her from moving. Looking at her eyes, she was shy actually.

Reaching the place, we decided to watch movie and a naught guy like me. Have some exciting things to do during the movie.

Will updated soon again..... :)

Sex Junkie
24-04-2009, 12:26 PM
wah... sounds like love story :D

Declan
24-04-2009, 02:32 PM
I like love story. Please carry on, bro.

Frankiestine
24-04-2009, 02:38 PM
I like love story. Please carry on, bro.

you got to be kidding...in sbf there is no love stories only sex stories..:p:p

mooncake
24-04-2009, 02:38 PM
at least the girl here doesn't have big boobie. The rest are usually 36C/D.
The girl in the story is like a plain Jane.

I like. :)

Lubber.duckie
24-04-2009, 03:19 PM
at least the girl here doesn't have big boobie. The rest are usually 36C/D.
The girl in the story is like a plain Jane.

I like. :)

True......very true..

Angelsonline
24-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Strange girl... shy yet dare meet you in see thru top?

huntersg
25-04-2009, 02:30 PM
During the movie, i was hugging her while watching. She seems to be cold so i rub her hands and legs as she is wearing shorts. While i was rub her leg she moved a little bit and asked her why? she replied, "nothing."

So i went on to rub her leg until i heard a little moaning from her. So i asked her again, what happen. She told me nothing again. So i was thinking to myself, i got the right place to touch to make her feels high....

After the movie, i told her why not get to my house to rest as we didn't sleep for the whole night but she rejected. So we went for dinner together. Asked her again if she wants to go to my house to rest awhile, she rejected, so i told her why not just go home and she agreed. *Haiz... Missed*

While we were on the bus, i place my hand on her leg and she hugging my hands to get some rest. My hand started to move up and down and more closer to her meimei and she held my hands to stop me. I asked her and her replied was the same until i ask many and finally she told me that it's making her high.

So i told her, since she felt that, why not just solve the matter, she was shy but i just told her, come, let come my house. She didn't reply me so i take it as a yes. Reached my house, went to the room and start some hot kissing. Slow process to the bed and went roaming in and out, up and down. Starting got rejected a few times but ended up naked. *bingo*

Found out that she was still a virgin. *GREAT* She is very scare of pain. Keep pushing me away but never give up i went on to poke in.

Her meimei started to get more and more wet. Her moan started to get louder and louder. She held me tight and hug me tight. Banging her gently and ended with CIM.

Guess what? I saw her drinking my cum. OH Goodness.. i damn love it. After cleaning and wiping, i asked her, how's my cum. she replied, it's bitter and hot but nice..

More story to be written... I gtg out now... BYE~!

huntersg
25-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Dear brothers,

Please note this, before reading all my stories i am going to write.

Be it, my contact or the girl's contact will not be shared around or to anyone.

Do not waste your time contacting me for their contacts.

Hate it or love it.

Huntersg

Macallan12
25-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Please continue. Thanks

huntersg
26-04-2009, 08:37 PM
At the night, we chatted on the phone, talking about the moon and the stars, after awhile, i felt horny again and feel like masturbating and since i am on the phone, why not try ask her?

So started talking about how we have sex and how she felt about it. After awhile, i can't take it anymore, i ask her if she wants it over the phone, she rejected saying that it is weird and not really fun. After awhile of asking, she tried.

We have phone sex almost everyday in our relationship and everytime we met we will have sex first before doing other things. She love to have sex and she is damn high drive as compared to others of my gf.

One afternoon, she came to my house. We bath together and right after bathing i carried her from bathroom to my bed. We start kissing like never before, making our mouth both wet and i started to kiss and lick downwards to her breast. Licking her nipples and rubbing another. Her moan starts...

Went downwards and start licking and sucking her meimei till she can't hold it anymore and it became damn wet. She grab me up and push me on the bed laying. She started to lick my dick making it damn wet too. Rubbing it up and down. Sucking my whole dick and deep all the way in her mouth. The feeling is damn shiok...

I pushed her onto the bed and went on top of her. Poking in and out slowly in her pussy. She keep on asking me to bang her harder and faster but being naughty, i rejected and carry on going slow. Making her wants it more and more. Felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Finally, i change her to doggystyle with her laying flat on the bed ( idk what's it called ), banging her hard and her moan became louder and louder. Carried her to the bed side, pussy facing outwards and bang her hard hard till can hear the piak piak sound. She love it the most. Garbing her hands and went on banging to the max. She cried out in joy.

Finally, she cummed 4times and after a long banging, my brother gave up and cummed...

liangyuxi
26-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Good story bro. thanks,