PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Service From A Ultimate PRC

Liana
18-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Dear all bros in SBF, It's first time in my life that I tried the "Ultimate One Dragon" (Yi Tiao Long) service from a PRC that was intro by one of my chiong buddy that reach here just recently. Reach the K81 and gave her the rm num and after a while she came. First she throughly bath me including my ass and small head, Walao, that feeling is heaven. After that we proceed to the wonderful world.

1.) She started to lick me from head, ear, neck to back and slowly down to my thigh, calf, foot and eventually she use her hand to spread my butt and aim at my hole. Only one word, "Out Of This World".

2.) She ask me to turn over and did the same. When she reaches my small bro (already hard like rock), she uses her tongue to do the so call " Gua Sha" on my little. Also one word, "Behtahan liao". I almost fire and quickly tell her to stop. Next came that cold and warm BJ. Walao, how to tahan. I have to ask her to stop for a few times if not game over liao.

I ahave to cut short and here is the fr:

Look: 7/10 (Decent 28yo girl with service you can't imagine)
Body: 7/10 ( Nothing special but really no flabby or that extra pound)
Service: 15/10 ( "Yi Tiao Long" really damm out of this world)
BBBJ: 10/10 ( Cold & warm BJ definitely behtahan)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Tight & super wet, I think she behtahan also)
GTF: 8.5/10 (Very)
RTF: 100% Yes. ASAP if $$$ allow.

Damage: $120 all in (exclude room & rubber)

Bros wanna try can PM me but must be patient.

Really a brand new encounters. Hope all bro take good care of her. Cheers!!!

shanghaifun
18-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Dear all bros in SBF, It's first time in my life that I tried the "Ultimate One Dragon" (Yi Tiao Long) service from a PRC that was intro by one of my chiong buddy that reach here just recently. Reach the K81 and gave her the rm num and after a while she came. First she throughly bath me including my ass and small head, Walao, that feeling is heaven. After that we proceed to the wonderful world.

1.) She started to lick me from head, ear, neck to back and slowly down to my thigh, calf, foot and eventually she use her hand to spread my butt and aim at my hole. Only one word, "Out Of This World".

2.) She ask me to turn over and did the same. When she reaches my small bro (already hard like rock), she uses her tongue to do the so call " Gua Sha" on my little. Also one word, "Behtahan liao". I almost fire and quickly tell her to stop. Next came that cold and warm BJ. Walao, how to tahan. I have to ask her to stop for a few times if not game over liao.

I ahave to cut short and here is the fr:

Look: 7/10 (Decent 28yo girl with service you can't imagine)
Body: 7/10 ( Nothing special but really no flabby or that extra pound)
Service: 15/10 ( "Yi Tiao Long" really damm out of this world)
BBBJ: 10/10 ( Cold & warm BJ definitely behtahan)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Tight & super wet, I think she behtahan also)
GTF: 8.5/10 (Very)
RTF: 100% Yes. ASAP if $$$ allow.

Damage: $120 all in (exclude room & rubber)

Bros wanna try can PM me but must be patient.

Really a brand new encounters. Hope all bro take good care of her. Cheers!!!

bro TS... 120 1 shot izzit ? at the current market ..dont u think it abit too high ? possible to advise her to reduce the amount to cater for mass market ?

Liquid@cid
18-04-2009, 01:43 PM
bro TS... 120 1 shot izzit ? at the current market ..dont u think it abit too high ? possible to advise her to reduce the amount to cater for mass market ?

Ya agreed, 120/2/2 would be reasonable for a 28yo PRC.....

No offence to TS, the 一条龙 service that she is providing is not that special, if samsters can remember, i once intro a FL lulu who charge 60/2/2 with whole body catbath, hot/cold bbbj and AR and oso CIM, though this FL might be prettier or younger den LuLu, i dun see very much diff in the extra services, IMHO these extras can only be consider a VAS......

Maybe you can talk to her to lower her price so as to stay competitive in this Forum...

Just my 2 cents worth;)
Cheers

Ronaldo@7
18-04-2009, 02:06 PM
can pm me her number pls? :)

Liana
18-04-2009, 02:15 PM
I paid her this amount as I think this is something new and I think worth it lor as the amount of effort she puts in is damm good lor. Imagine she uses her tongue to lick your whole body front & back, from head to toe, your small head to your ass. If you want can ask her for better $$ lor.

Apollo
18-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Ya agreed, 120/2/2 would be reasonable for a 28yo PRC.....

Cheers

Beg to differ, 100/2/2 more reasonable for that age and services ...:rolleyes:

Liana
19-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Good news to all bros, I had complain to her and she agree to reduce her price to $100 all in (exclude rubber & room) Those interest can PM me. Thanks!!!

mel07
19-04-2009, 10:13 AM
hi bro !! the price she is asking is resonable ! kindly pm me her contact to arrange for a session. thank you !

lleonl
19-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Yo Bro mind giving me her contact thanks =)

shanghaifun
20-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Dear ts...first of all..thks for the ctc... as u mention good service..i straight away book her..

sorry for being straight forward..i mean no harm to u and her...just be frank..

look : 6/10 (average looking MILF
name : who cares...hehe..
body : 5/10 (i think it too skinny...not my type)
boobs : 5/10 ( b cup...dark brown nipples
bbbj : 5/10 (try better ones before...dont think her is good at all..yet she keep telling me how good is her bbbj...she dont think there's pple better then her...woa ...i want to vomit
fj : 5/10 (didnt enjoy it..just f for the sake of fxxxx.... can see her urine smelly....totally turn off....guess she didnt take effort cleaning herself...
rtf : no way...

with 100/1/1...i can bonk better girls out there......

sorry TS ..but her price CANNOT command $100/1/1 at all...just my thought..u better tell her to lower down..if not..sure no customer..

sl135831
21-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks shanghaifunguy for the honest review

lacy
05-05-2009, 04:07 PM
can i have contact nos pls

travellertales
08-05-2009, 03:54 PM
wow, nice find. must try. pls pm number. thanks

hotbod8
08-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Dear ts...first of all..thks for the ctc... as u mention good service..i straight away book her..

sorry for being straight forward..i mean no harm to u and her...just be frank..

look : 6/10 (average looking MILF
name : who cares...hehe..
body : 5/10 (i think it too skinny...not my type)
boobs : 5/10 ( b cup...dark brown nipples
bbbj : 5/10 (try better ones before...dont think her is good at all..yet she keep telling me how good is her bbbj...she dont think there's pple better then her...woa ...i want to vomit
fj : 5/10 (didnt enjoy it..just f for the sake of fxxxx.... can see her urine smelly....totally turn off....guess she didnt take effort cleaning herself...
rtf : no way...

with 100/1/1...i can bonk better girls out there......

sorry TS ..but her price CANNOT command $100/1/1 at all...just my thought..u better tell her to lower down..if not..sure no customer..

AIYOH! With this kind of FR, $10/3hours/3 shots oso i don wan

mountfuji3
08-05-2009, 05:15 PM
bro,

can pm me the contact

cheers