PDA

View Full Version : Body Scrub provided by female

peacelover
17-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Any bro can advise where can I get decent body scrub (e.g mud scrub) in Singapore that is provided by female.

Previously, I hacve always go to a massage centre at Bugis but it had closed down due to poor business and the lady boss went back to Indonesia. I have came across a few in Far East Plaza, but mostly provided by men which I am not so comfortable.

Jaycu69
18-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Go to Chinatown Point 4th floor for the Thai massage. The ladies do provide bodyscrub.

enzer88
18-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Any bro can advise where can I get decent body scrub (e.g mud scrub) in Singapore that is provided by female.

Previously, I hacve always go to a massage centre at Bugis but it had closed down due to poor business and the lady boss went back to Indonesia. I have came across a few in Far East Plaza, but mostly provided by men which I am not so comfortable.So bro,do u want special after the body scrub? if yes,then i got a few to recommend. if u just want decent massage and scrub then i got none.

peacelover
18-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Bro Enzer88

Can pm me the contact. Thanks.

So bro,do u want special after the body scrub? if yes,then i got a few to recommend. if u just want decent massage and scrub then i got none.

peacelover
18-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Bro Jaycu69

Thanks for the recommendation. Can pm me the address and how much the massage and scrub cost. Thanks.

Go to Chinatown Point 4th floor for the Thai massage. The ladies do provide bodyscrub.

Nodbody
19-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Bro can provide the dmg?

Jaycu69
19-04-2009, 03:13 PM
PM was sent.

Bro Jaycu69

Thanks for the recommendation. Can pm me the address and how much the massage and scrub cost. Thanks.

Edwin_Lim
19-04-2009, 03:14 PM

Is it a new HC there, once it was joyful HC there.

Jaycu69
19-04-2009, 03:19 PM
It opens in Nov '08.

Went to their official date of opening in Dec '08. As whether it is Joyful HC previously, I'm not sure cause I went there only in Nov '08 where I know the ladies there.

Definitely the money is well spent if you enjoy pure massage. You can bring your female partner or friends too.

LiarLiar
20-04-2009, 11:49 AM
The HC is now a KTV i tink.

The new one mentioned is Alush, which is mainly serviced by thai gers. quite good!

WWEF
20-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Bro Jaycu69

Do post a FR after u have tried.:D

State of Arts
20-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Very intereested!!! hope to see more..

peacelover
20-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks all bros for participationg in this thread. :)

ouzo18
20-04-2009, 02:56 PM
So bro,do u want special after the body scrub? if yes,then i got a few to recommend. if u just want decent massage and scrub then i got none.

Hi bro,i want, please pm me the contact. Hee. Thanks

purepulp
20-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi guys,

Any clues/recommendations to locations to try out will be much appreciated. I'm not sure even if such a place exist but in some places, the main thing is the special so the scrubs are quite rubbish (like piano-playing massages) so I'm looking for places that at least try to give a decent scrub...

After trying out several places that offer scrubs it has been nothing to shout about...

benq557
21-04-2009, 12:05 AM

Can PM the few locations which provide scrub and special ...thanks.

peacelover
22-04-2009, 01:49 AM
First, would like to thank Jaycu69 for the recommendation of the HC at Chinatown Point. It was indeed a good massage and body scrub. The lady are all Thai and they can communicate very good English. Highly recommended. :)

V123
22-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Peacelover,

you can try Bliss at Ann Siang Street. or also at Urban Zen Spa at Adelphi. but Urban a bit expensive, and air con is alway cold. haha

if not, you can alway try those javanese spa or hotel high class spa loh.

Jaycu69
22-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Hi bro ..... glad you are happy with it.

The lady I recommended you is a professional back in BKK with certification. Therefore, she knows the pressure point of our body.

Some of the ladies can speak Mandarin too as most of them married to SGP.

Do enjoy .....

First, would like to thank Jaycu69 for the recommendation of the HC at Chinatown Point. It was indeed a good massage and body scrub. The lady are all Thai and they can communicate very good English. Highly recommended. :)

skyhawk958
23-04-2009, 11:09 AM

hi bro,can advise the damage and duration? thanks:)

openminded
23-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi bro ..... glad you are happy with it.

The lady I recommended you is a professional back in BKK with certification. Therefore, she knows the pressure point of our body.

Some of the ladies can speak Mandarin too as most of them married to SGP.

Do enjoy .....

Hi Bro, PM me the address, the lady's name and charges?? Have been looking for a gd scrub!

Thanks!

Jaycu69
23-04-2009, 09:25 PM
120mins = 88.
90mins = 68
65mins = 48

But was told that you take 65mins and above, body-scrub is free. The body-scrub last 15mins. But you can talk to the ladies to ask for more time to have body-scrub.

I usually don't take body-scrub.

Enjoy the pure massage .....

hi bro,can advise the damage and duration? thanks:)

sincities
25-04-2009, 11:34 AM

Bro, the good body scrub you mentioned, is it similar to the one at hotspa, where they use towel to scrub the dirt from you body??? Or simply Mo-sha like any other TN shop..???

com3robo
26-04-2009, 03:21 AM
There is one spa at serangoon garden that serve both male and female. the body scrub is provided by female. this is a clean and no hanky panky spa. being there once, the ambience not bad but can be expensive depending on the package u select.

cyber69_x69
26-04-2009, 01:15 PM
120mins = 88.
90mins = 68
65mins = 48

But was told that you take 65mins and above, body-scrub is free. The body-scrub last 15mins. But you can talk to the ladies to ask for more time to have body-scrub.

I usually don't take body-scrub.

Enjoy the pure massage .....

Intersting... able to share the location, bro....:)

WWEF
26-04-2009, 01:32 PM
If the shops do not provide any hanky panky services, i feel its all right to post the address in this thread, imo.

Cheers.:)

Jaycu69
26-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi bro, there is a thread,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/102623-new-thai-massage-hc-china-town-point-4th-sty.html

on this site. It is very easy to locate as it is the only Thai Spa in there operated by all Thais.

If the shops do not provide any hanky panky services, i feel its all right to post the address in this thread, imo.

Cheers.:)

Jaycu69
26-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi bro, i did not try the bodyscrub in this Spa. Hence, not sure whether it is the same or not. But was shared by the lady that they will wear some "gloves" to scrub.

Go there and try yourself.

Enjoy your scrub n massage .....

Bro, the good body scrub you mentioned, is it similar to the one at hotspa, where they use towel to scrub the dirt from you body??? Or simply Mo-sha like any other TN shop..???

Jaycu69
26-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Hi, already pm to some bros the actual location, contact # and the name of the masseur who really does good massage.

There is only one who is a qualified masseur with certificate in that Spa and also with a degree which I highly recommended. The rest of the masseurs also do a very good job but might not able to advice the accupoint is for what purposes.

All can speak English and some can speak mandarin too. Some even Hokkien. 99% of them married to SGP. Don't expect SYT if you want really good Thai massage.

Recommended not to use oil for Thai massage.

sincities
26-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Hi bro, i did not try the bodyscrub in this Spa. Hence, not sure whether it is the same or not. But was shared by the lady that they will wear some "gloves" to scrub.

Go there and try yourself.

Enjoy your scrub n massage .....

Thanks.. Bro..
Will try it out tomorrow... and share FR..

Jaycu69
27-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Hi bro, you are welcome. Suggest you share the FR in the thread I have mentioned above rather than here. :)

Thanks.. Bro..
Will try it out tomorrow... and share FR..

ravtin21
11-05-2009, 11:36 AM
PM was sent.
Can pm me the address and how much the massage and scrub cost. Thanks