PDA

View Full Version : Me got lucky with 24yr old Pinoy!

pariahman
14-04-2009, 04:04 AM
hi guys,

Not sure if any of you want to meet a 24yr old pinoy that I had managed to spot (and conquer) at Lucky Plaza last weekend but here is how I did it.......

Like some bros had mentioned before, I went to lucky plaza last weekend to go fishing and chance upon 2 pinoys who was having makan at the foodstall. I purposely chose a table next to them and confirm they are pinoys when they started talking.

Somehow or rather, I managed to get an eye contact with one of them when she saw me staring at her and I smiled. She did not rerspond at first but a few more glances later, she did smile back. As the foodcourt was quite crowded, I did not make my move (paiseh leh if they are not the working kind) but waited for them to finish and will try to move in later.

When they did, I gave them a 30sec head start and move in to intercept them at the escalator, standing just behind them. Luck for me there was no one behind me so I took the opp to say (to the girl that I had made eye contact) "are you from the Philipines? (lame right but don't know what else to say leh!) She answered yes and from there I started "sianing" some more loh!.........to cut the story short, I found out that both of them were visiting and was here to make a fast buck......bingo! I then told the one that I wanted that I will give her a call later and she said ok and give me her number!

OK! Onz..........30mins later, I called, made appt and met her at H81. So now, below is my FR..........

name: Shel
looks: Typical pinoy look but one look you know she is not the maid kind (imho)
body: proportioned but got a bit of tummy when you put her legs over your shoulder type wan.
boobs: 34B but looks bigger leh and she like to be sucked (for me at least!)
ht: 5ft 3ins (she said)
frenching: yes but not that hard working
painting: yes and she like. she also did not smell and not very bushy too!
bbbj: yes and believe it or not, she made it blow before I could even stop her (I was painting her at the time) and it has been quite some time since someone manage to do that for me. + point to her for that.
cim: like I just mentioned, I blew before I could stop it.........sheeeez! but she did not swallow yah!
catbath: nothing to shout about as she onl;y attacked my nipples
fj: my dong was nicely wrapped inside and she was in pain at certain positions. She later said that it was because she was not overused! wah piang, I later found out that she is doing this first time here and is trying to save money to use for her course fee back home. She say she has last module to finish but lack the money. Once she finish course, she will be working in a ship and will go out to sea that kind wan..........true or not, don't know leh! Anyways, I managed to spout out all my valuables after 3 positions.
Damage: 100/2/2 cd & room your own
RTF: Yes, already did..........I mean she is only one of 3 girls who has managed to make me blow during bbbj........where to find!

Do note that I only manage to find her late as she said she is due to leave next week leh so if any bro's would like to get in touch with her, please PM me but do note that I will provide her contact to bro's who has more than 20points and have provided at least 3 FR's before. This is to safeguard her as she did tell me that she know of 2 fellow pinoys that got caught last week so she is careful.

For me, just provide a decent FR once you finish your battle and I will leave it up to you to upz me if you like, no worries! Oh, she is pretty decent so do be a gentleman, yah!

I will be checking my PM box only after work so do be patient with me for the contact.

ciao!:o

dmtpl
14-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi Bro,
You have mail... And thank for sharing !

proxybf
14-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Bro already sent you a message and will be waiting for your reply. Promise to give a good FR.

payt
14-04-2009, 07:33 PM
bro,

can u pm me her contact details. thanx

belowthebelt
15-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Bro can share the ctc? i would love to try her out before she leaves.
Thanks

dailo8
15-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Hi Bro=D..

Care to PM me her contact?I would like to try her bro=D..

Thank you so much and have nice day bro=D..

pariahman
16-04-2009, 03:29 AM
Hi bros,

apologies for late reply and to bros who did not qualify......I have just replied to about 15 bros with Shel's contact.

If I am not wrong, she will be leaving on the 23rd so do take note......

cheers!

Ah Des
16-04-2009, 03:34 AM
If I am not wrong, she will be leaving on the 23rd so do take note......

cheers!

you must be lucky;)

sgvinnie07
16-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Bro,

Can you PM me the contact.
Thanks.

Tommy75
17-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Pls bro pm me her contact thanks....

LFC1985
18-04-2009, 12:40 AM
thank for the contact.. TS

FR as follow
Shel
looks: 6/10
body: 7/10shoulder type wan.
boobs: 34B think so abit slag
frenching: no
bbbj: yes and hj cos want to made to cum faster...
cim: yes
fj: no
Damage: she tell me 100 for 1 shot.. and never got the chance to fuck..:mad:
stay only 30mins
RTF: No waste money....

honryhonry
18-04-2009, 02:08 AM
Hi bro! care to share the contact with me plz?? :):) promise to provide an FR :D:D

Hackie
18-04-2009, 07:57 PM
bro, got no pics ?

pariahman
19-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Hey all,

Bro LFC1985 highlighted that Shel tried to take advantage of him so everyone take note.

Although I'm the TS but it's no excuse for attitude problems. I'm not sure if Bro LC1985, enjoyed the session before being asked to pay $100 for just a bbbj n hj but to me, it should not be worth $100.

Like I mentioned, it should be 100/2/2 so if anyother bros has already made an appt with Shel, please tell her straight first before you start the action. For those that plans to ctc her, make this clear first before making appt, yah!

dGardener's
21-04-2009, 12:15 AM
had a session with this lady earlier
one word to describe the entire session, "explosion"
one wild lady who knew what she wants and how to get it
i were practically taken out of this world

here my FR
looks: 7/10 (grows as time goes by)
body: 8/10
boobs: 34B firm (she luv to be suck)
frenching: 10/10 (like long lost gfe)
bbbj: 15/10 (one of the best, i'm in heaven)
cim: yes
fj: 15/10 (a scratch on my body to prove how it went, no regret)
gfe: 10/10 (hug, french like there's no tomorrow)

Damage: 100/2/2
RTF before she leave shore

Marikita Didi
21-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Bro,

Can you PM me the contact.
Thanks.

pariahman
23-04-2009, 09:13 PM
Sorry bro',

From what I know, she left this early morning..........please do not PM me for Shel's contact yah! I'll be closing this thread.

cheers!

topcook1
25-05-2009, 11:53 PM
This lady is back again onto our shore just recieve her call in the evening..

john_5414
26-05-2009, 05:15 PM
???????? u mean she back???

Ctc pls

topcook1
30-05-2009, 03:43 PM
???????? u mean she back???

Ctc pls

She told me business very bad ..

cockadoo
30-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Bro,
I'm interested,may be I can Help her abit,
pls pm me her ctc hor. Thank

topcook1
30-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Those interested guys please PM the TS ...