PDA

View Full Version : my lovely sales admin girl

Ahtip
10-04-2009, 02:36 AM
Well, this story happened sometime ago...kinda missed the affairs. I still have a super hard on whenever i thought of this.

I work in a small trading company of 4, so in the company only my boss, myself, 1 account and a sales admin. the Sales admin, who is a young milf of 23, abit chubby and bitchy look, is average looking,i will give her 6/10. Well the boobs are great... smooth and at least C cup. How I get to know it? well basically she love to bend down and show her cleavage... delicious. Everytime i see that pair of snow white moutain, I really thinking of grap it bury my face on it...

Anyway, nothing happen during that period of employment with the company. For some reasons, my asshole boss, dismissed her. A month later, a new sales admin, i will call her AL joined us, 22 years old, 1.65m, slim, long hair, innocent look. A typical SYT that you see in Singapore Poly Business faculty...haha she caught my eyes the first day of her work...she is wearing a tight white pants which show the link lacy pink G-String, and a white color n business shirt, tuck in real tight. You dont need to stare hard, and you can easily spot her lacy pink bra underneath her shirt... delicious!

To be continue

greenani
10-04-2009, 02:43 AM
poly girls... i like lol!!

fcuk N forget
10-04-2009, 04:12 AM
i camping here for more

xocai
10-04-2009, 06:43 AM
Gathering firewood.

joew2005
10-04-2009, 09:27 AM
waiting 2 see which 1 is yr meat !!
Didi u keep in contact with th previous young milf sales admin ?
Hw could u give thse pair of C cuppers a miss?
Hope that 1 day u k bury yr face in those big longkang.

nik486
10-04-2009, 09:33 AM
MILF more experience. They do make a good fuck :D

takashitei
10-04-2009, 09:43 AM
MILF more experience. They do make a good fuck :D
Yes yes,i love milf too, they are more adventurous!Waitin for next charpter.:)

fatty_leo
10-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Maybe your Axxhole boss dismissed the 1st admin gal cos he cant get to bonk her..hehe

keep em coming...

tuxedosam
10-04-2009, 09:53 AM
so will it be with the MILF or the poly slut? waiting patiently for the lurid next chapter, like everyone else. cheers.

tonyjames
10-04-2009, 09:56 AM
A month later, a new sales admin, i will call her AL joined us, 22 years old, 1.65m, slim, long hair, innocent look. A typical SYT that you see in Singapore Poly Business faculty...haha she caught my eyes the first day of her work...she is wearing a tight white pants which show the link lacy pink G-String, and a white color n business shirt, tuck in real tight. You dont need to stare hard, and you can easily spot her lacy pink bra underneath her shirt... delicious!

To be continue

Perhaps this is the reason your boss sack the first lady??

gonggong18
10-04-2009, 10:22 AM
so will it be with the MILF or the poly slut? waiting patiently for the lurid next chapter, like everyone else. cheers.

The way the plot goes..we will have 2 sets of reports...

Ha ha...camping..recently nothing much to read

Now go Seven 11 buy titbits and drink, later bring out the tent and pitch

casanova
10-04-2009, 10:36 AM
waiting for your continuation......

Show
10-04-2009, 10:37 AM
eagerly waiting for more

Tankuku
10-04-2009, 11:26 AM
waiting for the beginning of gr8 f..... :cool:

wa_lau
10-04-2009, 04:39 PM
do con't, camping here liao.

endorphin
10-04-2009, 05:57 PM
good one, bro
admin girls...:)

lol1234
10-04-2009, 06:28 PM
wonder will he bonk past admin and present admin :D

AD69
10-04-2009, 07:44 PM
camping here

Pitching my tent next to yours. :D

darylshng
10-04-2009, 07:46 PM
waiting for the next part. :)

tossboy
10-04-2009, 08:01 PM
good stuff. camping here for more

peemee
10-04-2009, 09:18 PM
chopping woods for campfire :D

funzguy
10-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Camping here.... bring on the poly gals.. :)

chuck
11-04-2009, 10:57 AM
More please .

Ahtip
11-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Well, as a good sales person, I did my necessary follow up on her...and ... story to be continue...hahah

Part 2,

As I mentioned, company is small, so we always have our lunch together. AL is always the center of attention when we go out for lunch, because of her look, and because of her dressing.

She loves to show her assets...the long and nice silky flawless leg, it is so fair that, you can see the vein through the pinkish skin...and not forgeting her perky B-cupper (which I found out after A WHILE..heheh), always covered with those half cup lacy bra, the bra barely covered the nipple, everytime you peek into it, you would want to lower the cover and see the secrets...well, i am a sucker for lacy bra and panties, and nice leg. So AL really kill me everytime I see her...

Work has been busy, with alot of late nites OT for the me and her. So usually we are still in office working after 6.00pm... well as a gentlemen, I always bring her out for diner after that, and send her home, On one friday evening, I test water abit and ask her out for dinner and drinking after working, guess what, she agreed that immediately. We went to a pub boat quay and have a few beers, not long before she open up and start complaining about her useless BF, who like to gamble and ended up with mountain of debts...and always her family, with 19 years old sister, who as a typical young girl, spends money without thinking how difficult is it to make money (which I am going to show her later on, heheh). The best part that I found out is, at the age of 22, AL has more than 6 bfs...to me is a good thing, coz I am not looking to be the 7th, but I am looking to be the FB...

I tried to make her drink more on that day, well, i become more daring as i see her face getting red. I put my hand on her leg occasionally when i talk to her.No rejection from her...;> . We finished at about 2 a.m. and I send her home, while crossing the road, i round my hand across her slim waist, siok siah... It was about 30minutes drive from city to her home, and we continue talking, she crossed her leg in my car...okie, she is wearing a long skirt day day, with a split... so reveal her nice leg in front of me, is pinkish because of the alcohol...i cant help but keep looking at it whenever i got chance. AL must have notice it, as she move a bit after awhile to review more of her meat to me...at that point of time, i really feel like leaning to the side and feel it. But i cant, AL still talking , tipsy but sober.

I sent her home and go back home myself to PCC... while imagine having her

to be continue...

jackbl
11-04-2009, 03:57 PM
I will be waiting .... :p
to be continue...

strange
11-04-2009, 04:23 PM
I waiting for the hot stuff to come so I can PCC :D

Mr. Z
11-04-2009, 06:18 PM
good start to yr story

waiting for more. Thanks

Igor74
11-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Please don't tortue us .

Angelsonline
12-04-2009, 04:02 AM
More TS, More... we need to hear more of your encounter with Al...

rainfuck
14-04-2009, 02:22 PM
please continue! :)

Feiji
14-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks. Please continue as soon as possible.

zl1983
14-04-2009, 08:41 PM
continue pls TS.

sbru
14-04-2009, 10:29 PM
camping here.. hope to hear from TS soon

alen555
16-04-2009, 04:10 PM
bro updates eagerly waiting:D

funzguy
16-04-2009, 11:41 PM
I am camping here....

oililio
17-04-2009, 12:57 PM
will wait for more

very good story

bob87
18-04-2009, 01:29 AM
waiting for updates..nice story!

Ahtip
21-04-2009, 11:00 PM
sorry for the delays bro, I was away for China biz trip, can not log in to updates...

Part 3,

Nothing happen the next couple of times that I date AL out, I always try to limit my move on her, for fear that I will lose my chance totally. Due to the fact that we communicates alot during work, or while I was overseas, we get closer and closer. She start to use "dear" in sms, and in MSN...shiok. And we hang out much until much later than previously.

One day, AL come to work with moody expression...well, I thought is her period coming, as she has very PMS...so I msn her

Tip: dear , why your face look like the asshole boss never pay you money?
AL: hi dear, no lah
Tip: Let me guess, period coming right?
AL: no lah, next week then will have PMS, i thought i told you before? never take note in your calender hur...??;P
Tip:Walao, as if I need to keep track for you...(sigh, i am not so lucky..
AL: hahah I am honoured if that is the case
AL: actually my bf went for company trip with one of the bitch in the company, which i think he is eyeing at my bf.
Tip: well, she more powerful than you meh?
AL: dont know la, but guys you know, always want to try new thing...but her figure quite solid one...
Tip: wah, I nose bleed liao, that mean she more solid than you...
AL: haha maybe one cup size bigger, but she is short...
Tip: sigh, dont think so much, since you so sad, as a good friend of yours i decided to buy you diner and drinks. Free later after work?
AL: k, we will walk out seperately and meet at your car at 630pm k...thanks dear

hahaha I was thinking, hao sei liao. I am so excited, and beside checking sammyboyforum during office hour, I search online for romantic place for diner and drinks. So we finished diner at one of the nice restaurent near Seletar Airports, and proceed to drinks. After so many trial and error, I found out that AL is weak on Red wine, so i started my game in Red...

About 1 bottle finished and AL seemed tipsy, so I make use of the time to talk more about her relationship, which she pour out so much after drink. After 2nd bottle finished, AL was drunk... well at least she got to hold on to me when walk, So we proceed to the car. The moment she is into my car she throw herself on the seats and close her eyes. She seemed to fallasleep...Well, I quicky drive the car away from the carpark...I try to wake her up by touching her thigh, no reaction... so I try again to touch her arm, and brush against her breast, no reaction. I become more daring...maybe because of the alcohol in me, before turning out from the airport, I switch to a small lane and drive towards the deserted house areas.

I feel so much like up her in the car, she look so beautiful while her eyes were close. Her pinkish skin is so smooth that you wonder what will be the color of her nipple and lower lips... well, I decided to try my luck. I lean forward to give her a light kiss on her chin, her neck, while my hand move up to her thigh, her short skirt and rubbing near her inner thigh, she trembling abit...the skin is damn super smooth .. I stopped kissing and unbutton her shirts, no much lighting , but throught the moonlight i can see her body were really smooth and pinkish. LACY bra.....hahaha I love it, well combi with half cup design, I buay tahan, give it a light kiss on the breast. As I am not very sure how drunk is she, so all the move are very minimal, I slowly pull down her bra, and this is the first time i see her full breast, nice pinkish nipple...the breast is full and firm man... my dream come true...

I got a super hard-on, haha what do you expect with opportunities like this. I give her a light kiss at her lip, the one on the head ya...she slowerly open her mouth and move her tougue out, I suck it abit. Well, before I can do anything further, her mobile rang...at 2am, i guess is the BF. It continue ringing and so disturbing, I tell myself I better stop now or risk she woke up and walk away after finding me have my hands on her... I quickly help her to wear back her bra, and before I button her shirt up, I decided to just pull down her bra and give a light sucks on the pinkish nipple... Well AL move a little bit, maybe the alcohol has gone down or maybe the phone rang irritates her, or maybe my light suction on her nipple wake her up..

I quickly put her back into original position and continue our journey back, with a super hard-on dick. It is so difficult to concentrate. About 3 am in the morning, I reached AL home and well, she still quite drunk, able to only walk with my hand holding on her waist. While in the lift, she put her head on my shoulder to rest, her breast is touching me, both of them, with what happen in the car just now, I really have a strong urge to just fuck her straight in the lift...

the lift reached, and I open her door and send her home, I put her on the Sofa. I give her a light kiss, on her lips and say nite dear..to my surprise, she mummur " great nite tip, nite" ....I stunned as I do not know how soble she is just now? and since when she start to aware what I did to her...while I am standing still for a while there on hearing what she said, the bathroom door open. I young SYT wrap in blanket come out from inside, ehm, well she give abit different feel compare to AL, she got those bitchy lian look, short hairs, abit tanned, taller I think 1.7, sporty look...

Sis: hai, my sis drunk?
Tip: ya, i think we have abit too much.
Sis: k, thanks for sending her back. you must be her new boss hur?
Tip: ya,(for godness sake, this is not a time to stop and chit chat.you are wrap in a tower, just came out from shower, and I just had a super nice encounter with your sis...and my dick is so hard that is going to find a warm shelter to go), i think i better go, see you next time ya.
Sis: k. take care.

....I speed home after that, and ring one of the KTV gf over to my place, and have a good fuck with her. She just wonder why I fuck like the first time I have her...

The first monday after the incidents, AL come to work as usual. She never mentioned anything about that nite, just say "paisei, i think i over drink that nite, thanks for sending me home dear" ...well what can I say...haha i say, no problem, i have a great nite dear... while saying this, back in my mind i am finding the next chance...]

after lunch my boss tell me that business is picking up and want me to engage a sales executive to handle my market. hahah I was talking to myself " that is a good chance!!!"

to be continue....

MrElixir
21-04-2009, 11:47 PM
More please

Eric22
22-04-2009, 02:05 AM
waiting for mores....

DarthRevan
22-04-2009, 02:05 AM
More please :D

hero67
22-04-2009, 02:32 AM
nice story ......more pls

Clown Prince
22-04-2009, 03:45 AM
i think i'm stuck on all these stories sia....:p

joew2005
22-04-2009, 06:02 AM
nice ... nice ....
looking 4ward 2 seeing hw things goes with u & AL,of course with AL's sis as well !!

Dahu
22-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Good. Please continue.

rojunk
22-04-2009, 12:56 PM
more to come dont worry... any one kind enuf to add my points?

Would love to but I need points myself to have rep power in the first place. Pai Sei. But do continue pls. Thanks. :)

Ahtip
22-04-2009, 12:56 PM
more to come dont worry... any one kind enuf to add my points?

Spurslover
22-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Good story, points come automatically. Good continuation, points come faster. So TS, you should know how to get points, not ask for them.

larrybird
22-04-2009, 05:46 PM
interesting..... awaiting for more

cheerrrsssss

tyui
23-04-2009, 03:28 PM
camping here!!!!!!!

Ahtip
23-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Part 4,

my boss ask me to engage a sales... so I was thinking, well, we AL look and figure, sales sure increase and most importantly, I got a chance to travel with her and got chance to make her my FB...

So I start my MSN with AL
Tip: hi dear, i need to engage a sales executive, interested?
AL : hur, but I never do sales before lei, no experience can meh?
Tip: Well, I think you can make it, besides, doing admin supports has very limited exposure, why not do regional sales and can get free travelling right?
AL: but Sales Target how?
TIp: no worries dear, I will take care of that.k ? you think about it and let me know soon k...
AL: Thanks dear... get back to you soon,

After lunch, AL talk to me again
AL: dear, i think i am interested in the job...
Tip: really? will be great to have you on board..
AL: But i really abit worries on sales skill and target,
Tip: never as difficult as you may think
AL: then you must teach me and take care of me k?
Tip: my honoured
AL: thanks dear

So I propose to the boss, and after much persuasion, he agree to take her in. Well, to me, my plot seemed to work perfectly...

The last weekend encounter with AL sister, Rachel ( not real name) has bring me some interest in her... get to know from AL that, Rachel love branded goods, and is currently unattached,she had one bf before, but the guy was caught red handed with another friend of her...sigh, sigh what a unlucky guy..

Rachel loves sports. Once a week she will play beach volley ball at sentosa, and she is a good swimmer too, studies wise, not too bad...and she always like to hang out with one group of friends who are from rich family background...

My analysis, well, I think I found a possible way to lure her into the game liao...

Very soon, the First Business Trip come, it is a 3 days 2 night trip to visit Malaysia customer. Since the new sales admin support has not come yet, I book the hotel myself and ask for a Family Suite...I do not really have any concrete plan in my mind yet, but i think with that connecting room and shared bath room, it will just open up more opportunities to fullfil my fantasy...

I pick up AL from her house at around 10am, and start our journey to Malaysia. AL was wearing a knee lenght tight skirt, and a white color business shirt, look like a typical office girl you see at raffles place. I greeted her, and ask why she look so tired. Then find out that, her Bf knowing that she is going to KL with me, got angry and they have a lenghty arguements last nite. I tell her that, not to worries, after a while he will get used to it. Anyway, I did not tell my gf that I am travelling with this babe for business trip, if not sure die...

Nothing much happen in the car, just that we enjoy the journey, and chat alot of things... I brought her to see 2 customers that days, all man look at her like wanted to peel off her thight business shirt and grap that pairs of perky breast in their hand... my godness, I think my sales is going to pick up real soon...

At one of the customer place, where we need to climb up to the office, narrow staircase, and I walk behind AL, I can see the clear mark of G-string through her tight skirt...so sexy...

We finished the appointment around 6pm, and went to check in to the hotel, before reaching the check in counter i say

Tip: dear, I book a family suite and the room is connecting, so at least, if you scared you can come talk to me, are you okie with it?
Tip: I mean if you find it not comfortable, then i will change the room.
AL: that sound a good arrangement, at least I wont get bored at night, well i wont scared you know...hhaha

We checked in to the room, and take turn to shower. (There is only one shared bathroom.) The two sleeping areas is seperated by a sliding door...I ask AL to go and shower first as I need to reply some urgent mail...

Tip:hey, dont forget to lock both side of the door when you shower ya, if not i can not guranteed your safety....
AL: you dare to come in, i can not guranteed yoru safety too
Tip: yaya i worry you rape me...i think i will stay away from that toilet... btw take your time to shower, as i got quite a bit of things to settle...

AL change into home wear, a short pants, and T-shirt and went into bathroom. I waited a while, and hear the water start flowing... The bathroom door is not full lenght, as in there is a gap of about 2cm from the mable floor... well as you might have know it, Mable floor can get reflection...

I sneak my way towards the door...and through the door gap, the reflection, I can see AL fair body, well not 100% clear, but i think got 75%, the nice shapy ass, the long flawless leg...I am super hard than ( and now when i write this, i got the same feeling ) AL come out from shower, take the towel and wipe her body, the scene is damn erotic...then she wear her black lacy bra, and a G-string, I was wondering why is she wearing a g-string at the moment, I only found out much later... I quickly move back to my table and fold my leg, sit closer to the table to cover my hard on.

We finished showers and went out for nice diner...

To be continue....

by the way, i hope i did not bored you with these details. as to me i think this is very shiok moment which I hope I can share with you ...

sinfulman79
24-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Great Story.. i can't stop reading it

DrDre
24-04-2009, 06:06 PM
not boring at all... very nice story

zl1983
24-04-2009, 10:44 PM
gd 1 la TS!!

always looking forward to ur posts!!

Ahtip
28-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Part 5, The seduction...

AL wear a tube dress, soft silky material that night for dinner. The dress is body hugging, well AL always knows how to dress to show the very best part of her figures...Nose bleed

I playfully hold her waist,
Tip: Dear, you look so sexy tonight, so I decided to be your boyfriend tonight to protect you...and that will only cost you one bottle of red wine...
AL smile and give me a light pinch on my stomach...then say
AL: A kiss is a maximum that you will get for this protection service k, as you mention you will take care of me one if I take up this job...so is a package thing...A kiss is a bonus to you..
Tip: hahah, I look forward to bonuses everyday then...
AL did not reply, just turn her head and pretend never listen to what I say. All this happen when my hand still hold on to her waist...
Nothing much during diner, we finished about 930pm and proceed for a drink at the nearby club. We have wine, we smoke and one thing about malaysia is that you can smoke and dring in the club...After a while both of us get bored, AL suggest we go for dance floor...wah, good chance for me definitely agree lah...
The more we dance the closer we are, and it does not take long for AL lean her head on my shoulder...my blood shoot up to my didi immediately, as that remind me on the friday night when she lean on me in the lift...her breast is against brushing against my chest... As music goes, AL slowly turn and use her butt to rabba my leg, the dress material is so soft that I can feel so little barrier between my skin and her, really feel like pull down her tube and have my mouth on the sexy twin white peaks.. damn shiok... I can see some guys are looking towards my directions with envy eyes... on and off, i think she purposely rub her butt crack against my harden rod...she must have feel that it is moving...while I am enjoying the hot sensation on my hardon, AL turn and tell me
AL: Dear, if I tell you I forget to wear underwear, would you believe it?
Tip: hur really? I dont believe it... ( haha I already saw her putting on the black G-string). If you really never wear, I will be your slave for this trip...
AL: Want to bet?
Tip: How to, you can always go toilet to take out or put on mah, then i sure lose one. Unless I can get the answer now...

AL smile ... and slowly turn her back against me, slowly rub her butt against my leg and my hand...

AL: feel it? enough proof? haha so you lose, coz you dont believe it...

This action get me so damn high, I hold on to her butt close to my harden rod, not letting her move away...she never reject and continue rub her butt on my harden rod... I move close to her ear and whisper to her
Tip: Dear i can feel your g-string...still trying to cheat... so you lose...
after that I turn her around and look into her eyes, and french her... at first she stunned, after a while her tougue fight back...she playfully slipped her hand into one of my pocket, and hold to my hard rod, she give a few stroke ...then she pull herself away from me and give me a naughty look...
AL: No more liao ! That is the punishment from touching me without my permission on that friday nite in your car...
Tip: hur,I thought you drunk? but i ..
No allowing me to finish my sentense,AL move forward to give me a kiss,
AL: I never blame you... Let's go back to the seat, I am thirsty...
To be continue

bigmannow
28-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Good good... SAR 21 rifle and grenade al prepared to throw liao..

deadonarrival
28-04-2009, 01:52 PM
bro,ur pumping my blood up!!! :p

AD69
28-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Good update. Do carry on.

wukong68
28-04-2009, 02:48 PM
A very good hard on read up indeed!

Camping for updates! :D

sennheiser
29-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Locked and loaded.

zl1983
29-04-2009, 07:21 PM
cant wait to c more fr TS!

bryan09
30-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Camping here!

snag
30-04-2009, 07:29 PM
camping!!!

killer_pussy
30-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Yummy.... keep it up!!!

Ahtip
06-05-2009, 11:32 PM
hi for bros who ask for AL contact...i am afraid, is out of the question, sorry...

Ahtip
07-05-2009, 01:33 AM
Part 6

I hold AL hand, first time!! (everytime i hold her hand I use Crossing road la, high steps la as excuse )

I hold AL hand from the dance floor back to our seat...while I can see the view of the few guys following us, or rather AL perky butts, and nice dress..., her hand is so smooth. Once we get back to our seat, we look into each other, without talking, our face just move closer, and our lips lock...

AL open her mouth slightly and her tongue reach out to my lip, I kiss it and suck it like a kid sucking and tasting a newly bought sweet. It is just so tasty, and sweet...I move my hand and rub her ankle slightly, while the other hold on to her waist...we are enjoying the moment as if we are the only one in the club... we are definitely living in our own world during the kissing. As my hard on became more and more unbearable, I reluctantly remove my lip from AL and tell AL that let's go back to hotel now...

We move towards the direction of the car, with very fast steps like we are rushing to reach office before 9am.., the moment we sit into car, we are panting...We look into each other, and smile. I pull AL face nearer and we start frenching in the car. This time I slip my hand underneath AL dress, AL never reject my move, only open her eyes for a while, then close again, while i slowly touch her thigh..The feeling is heaven,I move my hand higher and higher. While doing so, AL kissing action become more fierce..I continue move my hand higher , almost touching the important part, AL put her hand and stop my advancement, and say " Dear lets go back first k"

wah, my temperature is already shooting up to 100 degree, and she suddenly stop me, bo bian, gotta respect the girl right, so I start the engine and drove off, ehm....speed off, i really cant wait to be at the hotel room, my imagination run while...AL never say anything, just close her eyes, while putting her hand on my lap...and I am driving with a super hard on.

Back to the hotel....

The moment we close the door, our lips lock again, this time we are more hungry for each other...maybe due to the accumulated lust, or maybe we are finally back to our own private space, where we can do what we want without any worries...

I pressing AL body against the door, kiss her, our tongue meet...we french like this is a virgin kiss ...is like the first time you kiss your first gf that type of feeling. My hand did not stay idle, I use my right hand to hold her waist and left hand to cup her breast, firm... perky, smooth...this is all I can say... I give it a gentle squeeze, and I can feel AL is turning soft. I dont know how long I rubba and squeeze her breast, and french her. I think at least 10 minute... is a bit long i know, but dont know why we are just enjoying this action. I slowly pull down AL dress, that show off her black lacy half cup bra, while pulling her dress down, the bra drop abit and the nipple come out. I touch, it is hard and erected... I can not take it anymore, I move my mouth away from her lips and sucks her pinkish nipple that "drop" out from the bra...AL give out moan the moment i use my tongue to lick the erected nip...

I move my hand behind her back and unclap her bra, slowly I remove the bra , and now her twin peaks, a B cup, is right in front of me. ( By the way, her dress is half way down on her waist at this moment ). AL raise her right leg and use is to rub me... I stop kissing the nipple and back to attack her lip... now my free hand is holding on her breast and use my thumb to play with her nipple. While I can feel AL breathe harder and harder, and her body is getting softer. I stop touching her and carry her to her sofa... She is laying on the sofa while I continue kissing her... AL hand did not do anything but softly holding my waist... I move away from her lips, and slowly kissing her neck, give a gentle bite once in a while...slowly i move downwards, and kiss around her round B cup, without touching her nipples.Kissing AL breast is really like touching "tofu hua", it is so fair and soft. on and off i just cant help but use my hand to give it a light squeeze, again without touching her nipple
..After a while AL uses her hand to rub her nipple herself... and I know she is hungry for my kiss there... I move my self down from the sofa, and knee on the floor... put one of the nipple in my mouth, slowly and gently lick it...my right hand move towards AL lip and she sucks my finger like a lolipop...the sight of her doing so is so eroctic... my rod is damn hard now...

I use my left hand to pull down the dress totally and reveals the G-string, I can see the patch of wetness...I slowly pull down her black panty. Before i can touch and see the love hair, AL sit up and french me... She push me down to the floor now and straddle her leg across my harden rod, while kissing me, she rubb her pussy against my harden rod, I was wearing a boxer, and my rock hard cock sprang out from it the moment she pull down my pants... Her panty is definitely wet, i can feel the juice is touching my penis through her panty.

I try to remove her panty again, I really cant wait to fuck her brain out...Without any warning, AL move her mouth to wrap around my rod, she give a slow and gentle suck on the tip,the feeling is so warm... she use her hand to touch my balls. Well I can only say her blow job is damn good... AL stop the action and start to lick my cock, while using one hand to musturbate me, she do it while looking at me, just like those AV girls, I cant believe that my lovely assistant is performing a mind blowing blow job for me...I have a feeling I am going to explode if she continue doing so, so I try to stop her...but AL totally ignore my request, and change the licking motion to sucking motion, all this while her long hair is tingling my leg, and the view of her B cup breast hanging down is fantastic, it move in the same motion as her head moving up and down...I can only see her head move up and down faster and faster, the wetness of her lip and my precum wet my whole penis, the deep throat is really too exciting for me to control , I lose control and exploded...

AL look at me with her mouth full of my sperms, give me a naugthy expression then run to toilet... I am totally spent, given the intensity of the encounters, and the fact that, my young lovely assistant just give me a good BJ, and my hands are finally get on hold on her perky breast, fulfilling my 6 mths lust on her...

AL come back and lay next to me on the floor, my cock erected again in no time, after seeing her naked body, I turn and kiss her, feeling guilty, as i did not satistfy her and did not really fuck her ... AL return my kiss with another round of fierce tongue fights...after a good 5 minute, i am ready to fuck her again. She sense my movement and immediately stop my hand and tell me

AL: dear i am not ready for that...
Tip: what?
AL : i mean i am not ready to have sex now...
then she look at me with the waiting for approval look
AL : not now, can?

My heart melts, although I abit piss hearing that, but how can I say others things ( no, you cant i want to fuck you now? )

Tip: well darling, of cause can, kissing you is more than enough, we do it when you ready k... but i can feel you are wet already how?
AL blush and give a naughty pinch on my waist,

AL: that is not your problem...but yours (and touch my harden cock), is my problem and I will solve it...

Well, the rest is just a wonderful combi of Handjob and Blowjob from AL, and there goes my 2nd round...

That night we sleep in my room with only boxer and her panty, she curl and hug me, while i can not tahan but to cup my hand on her perky breast, i think i still give it a few good sucks before i fall asleep unknowingly...

To be continue ...

love69
07-05-2009, 09:48 AM
:D:D
campin here for more update

YOUNG N JUICY sia

upsb
07-05-2009, 12:31 PM
solid. very solid story.

camping here

Ahtip
07-05-2009, 12:51 PM
hi for brothers who are interested in AL and PM me ... I am sorry, I cant give out the number it is just not too ethical to do so...hope you all enjoy the story..

hiltiboy
07-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Good and interesting story!! Keep it coming please!!

wct69
07-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi TS is it the Part 6 in the pipeline?

MrZQ
07-05-2009, 02:36 PM
any more stories?

Ahtip
12-05-2009, 12:57 AM
Part 7...Back to Office

After the first business trip with the unforgetful experience with Angela...my lust towards her grow bigger and bigger, maybe due to the fact that she is "not ready yet..."

The first Monday...

The first SMS come in at 730am...

Angela: dear morning...:) what time would you reach office later?
Ahtip: Should be around 830, going for breakfast, care to join me? kinda missed you the last two days...even when making out with my gf...how abt you..
Angela: ;P dont tell u... later we meet at XXX earlier ? say 815am?
Ahtip: ok...cant wait to see you

Dont know why, my cock just get hard whenever I sms her...

We meet at breakfast place on time, her Bf drop her there, LL face lah... while queing for food, Angela lean backwards ... her perfume and her hair shampoo really nice sia, then she use her perky ass to touch my crouch abit, i think she did it purposely.

Angela: i think this is the first time in 6 mths that i want to come office on Monday...
Ahtip : same darling ( whisper to her ear, I check surrounding for familiar face... area clear !! I use my hand to give a nice pinch on her ask )
Angela was surprise by my movement... her face blush

We sit down at the breakfast table, far corner seat. I could not resist but keep looking at her, and her lokang... Angela notice it, look at me
Angela: what?
Ahtip : i think i am abit crazy, i just keep thinking of having you the moment i see you...how am i going to work later...dear shall we quickly finish the breakfast and go off earlier

Angela never say anything just slightly nod her head...

To be continue... Gf back haha

Power 10
12-05-2009, 01:06 AM
Very nice story,keep it up!!!:p

Ahtip
12-05-2009, 01:25 AM
Just notice that the girl with on the top of the page " most whores look slutty. This one is in a class of her own.."

Angela look like her, almost 85%, Angela skin is much fairer...

abs2
12-05-2009, 07:50 AM
good stuff.. camping here

Ahtip
14-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Part ...

[U]The staircase[/U

I look around us, no one is at sight, i quickly pull Angela to the staircase, where we always smoke. Double confirm no one is smoking at that area...

I hold Angela face, and start to french her. Angela must have been waiting for this moment as much as me, she return my frenching with equal forcefull tongue action. I slid my hand to cup Angela soft perky breast, slightly squeeze them. Her eyes open slightly and give me a slutty look. I move my right hand into her v-neck blouse and squeeze throught the bra, and find her harden nipple...is erected by the time i touch them...while enjoying my radio tuning moment, my the other hand move to push Angela butt closer to me, through her silky skirt, i feel her panty and the bouncy butt.

Angela did not stand there idle, she playfully reach her hand into my business pant and touch my harden rod... well one thing i like about her is that she always give those type of naugthy look when she did things like these...increase my excitement. After a while,she unbuckle my belt, and put her hand inside my boxer and start to musturbate me... we are enjoying the touching and kissing moment, the feel remind us on the naked nite that we spend on the hotel bed...

Just like story in movie, while I am damn high on her soft hand touching my hardened cock, suddenly we heard the the door opening sound from downstairs... We panic and immediately stopped our action...quickly wear back my belt with a supur hardon and some wet discharge on my boxer. We leave the staircase swiftly and back to the office...

Back to the office, sitting on my table while facing Angela some 5 meters away, my eyes just cant move away from her sweet angel like face... and my erection has gone down, but still damn hard... I msn Angela,
Tip: Dear, cant concentrate how?
Angela: hehehe me too cant concentrate ...
Tip: I have an idea. Let finish the Monday meeting first... you tahan abit...
Angela: i need to go wash room to cool myself down, you making me wet...and you never adjust my bra properly just now ;;; P ...hate you..

To be continue ...

pluto33
14-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Me also can't concentrate! go ahead.

hext3r
14-05-2009, 04:35 PM
good one ts..

viewpanel
14-05-2009, 05:13 PM
good story man... I also having difficulty concentrating at work now. Keep it up bro:)

bloopz
14-05-2009, 05:43 PM
wow.. nice story.. sets up tent.. :p

AlanW
15-05-2009, 12:48 AM
Good .. waiting for next update :D :)

abba123
15-05-2009, 07:22 AM
camping for more juicy stuff

alen555
12-08-2009, 08:54 AM
bro any updates???:confused:

FireKuku
14-08-2009, 11:01 AM
I AM CUMMING,..... LOVE it!

ben1978
14-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Good Story

risingeast
14-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Very good. Please continue...

eighty2
14-08-2009, 11:07 PM
I wish I had a such a lobang

fxgt
14-08-2009, 11:29 PM
wow...i love this story.....thanks

RigR
14-08-2009, 11:36 PM
You're giving me a super hard-on reading! keep it up!
too bad I am not able to up your points yet

kensheeh89
15-08-2009, 08:29 AM
waitin for more of angela... dun keep us in suspense kudos to u TS:D

Skypiea
16-08-2009, 11:57 PM
nice story, keep it up