PDA

View Full Version : Well dress bastard who trys to peep and take photo of small girl's upskirt!!!

jasper
09-04-2009, 04:53 PM
:mad:

Was at Toa Payoh Central, Popular bookstore lastnite and happened to come across a well dress guy who appears to be in his late 20s -early 30. noticed that YOU are sneaking around hunting for small little girl who were squatting or sitting on the floor engross in their reading. And YOU were so fucking perverted enuff to try peeping and take photos with ur cb handphone.

I noticed all ur actions u cb bastard... u are cb lucky that i din catch u red-handed and hand you to the police. But trust me.. you wont be forever lucky.. i have highlited to the staffs there abt you and they know how you look like too. U cheebye bastard.... being tiko is one thing.. but ur fucking deeds is really cb disgusting.

where did your cb brain gone thru after all this years of studies huh? stucked in ur mother chow cheebye?

i know you are abt 1.8m tall..slim build, short black hair. with a horse shoe chin. face with pimples too. u cheebye ... i hope i can bump into u again one of these days.. and when i can catch u red handed.. i promised u.. I WILL WHACK U UP before i call the authorities..

fucking cheebye u... bastard.. prey on small girls that is so fucking young.. i curse u man.. :mad:

please bros here.. if anyone who frequent TPY Popular bookstore, pls try to look out for this chap.. he kips wondering around the kids' corner area. and i believe he shld be a regular here... I DONT BELIEVE U CAN CURB YOUR PERVERT ACTIONS TOO.. u cheebye.. sure one day someone will get u.. knnbccb..SICK FUCKER U!!

HeadOn
09-04-2009, 05:10 PM
bro, call me we go ambush him together....:mad:

sexfrenzy
09-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Dat's nothing. Back in 2004 there is a guy masturbating while squatting down, having a book on his lap. Wearing a RSAF uniform some more. He got his kick by watching a 3-4 yo little ger who was looking at a magazine. The librarians tried to corner him but he escaped.

Initally thought he stole something...end up to be a pervert!

jasper
09-04-2009, 05:23 PM
bro, call me we go ambush him together....:mad:

haha u kena zap for being called TUA KANG huh?
yaya this HEADON i know him personally... ALWAYS PUMP IRONS instead of Pussies... :D

HeadOn
09-04-2009, 05:25 PM
haha u kena zap for being called TUA KANG huh?
yaya this HEADON i know him personally... ALWAYS PUMP IRONS instead of Pussies... :D

tat bro who zap me also damn clown lor.anyhow zap pple w/o knowing anything..:cool:

duothrust
09-04-2009, 05:39 PM
i know you are abt 1.8m tall..slim build, short black hair. with a horse shoe chin. face with pimples too. u cheebye ...

please bros here.. if anyone who frequent TPY Popular bookstore, pls try to look out for this chap..

U also CB la. Give this description, and want us to hunt down this CB kia, instead of u doing it yourself when u see. If that guy really took pics, u catch him straight away, the police can arrest him on the spot by checking his handphone or looking at the store's CCTV.

Now that you let this CB kia escape, who knows whether he is out raping little girls or what now. No thanks to you - KEYBOARD WARRIOR!

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN NEXT TIME U POST!!!!!!!

Toyota Honda
09-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Sorry but what is this thread all about? Whats the morale of posting it here now?!?

needtofuck
09-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Wah Lan ! You PERVERTED M.Fker !!!!

I Catch you and you are dead dude ! :mad:

Eastpipper
09-04-2009, 07:18 PM
so what is his intention of posting here? He think that CB kia is a samster? post here he can see meh?

If i were you, will go up to him slap him in the face liao! still got time to post here?:mad:

Punter888
09-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Bro,
How come u saw this guy doing all this but you fail to catch him on the spot?:confused:

HeadOn
09-04-2009, 08:27 PM
cos the guy already spotted bro Jasper liao....so not easy to catch him red handed on the spot

joker53
09-04-2009, 08:36 PM

Was at Toa Payoh Central, Popular bookstore lastnite and happened to come across a well dress guy who appears to be in his late 20s -early 30. noticed that YOU are sneaking around hunting for small little girl who were squatting or sitting on the floor engross in their reading. And YOU were so fucking perverted enuff to try peeping and take photos with ur cb handphone.

I noticed all ur actions u cb bastard... u are cb lucky that i din catch u red-handed and hand you to the police. But trust me.. you wont be forever lucky.. i have highlited to the staffs there abt you and they know how you look like too. U cheebye bastard.... being tiko is one thing.. but ur fucking deeds is really cb disgusting.

where did your cb brain gone thru after all this years of studies huh? stucked in ur mother chow cheebye?

i know you are abt 1.8m tall..slim build, short black hair. with a horse shoe chin. face with pimples too. u cheebye ... i hope i can bump into u again one of these days.. and when i can catch u red handed.. i promised u.. I WILL WHACK U UP before i call the authorities..

fucking cheebye u... bastard.. prey on small girls that is so fucking young.. i curse u man.. :mad:

please bros here.. if anyone who frequent TPY Popular bookstore, pls try to look out for this chap.. he kips wondering around the kids' corner area. and i believe he shld be a regular here... I DONT BELIEVE U CAN CURB YOUR PERVERT ACTIONS TOO.. u cheebye.. sure one day someone will get u.. knnbccb..SICK FUCKER U!!
bro, i stay at toa payoh..... so when did it happen?????? sure to look out 4 the bastard...

keano
09-04-2009, 11:14 PM
U also CB la. Give this description, and want us to hunt down this CB kia, instead of u doing it yourself when u see. If that guy really took pics, u catch him straight away, the police can arrest him on the spot by checking his handphone or looking at the store's CCTV.

Now that you let this CB kia escape, who knows whether he is out raping little girls or what now. No thanks to you - KEYBOARD WARRIOR!

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN NEXT TIME U POST!!!!!!!

lol...keyboard warrior. so funny..

nevetheless hopefully the TS will get to see tis asshole again..maybe take that bastard picture then post on here!

hang37
09-04-2009, 11:16 PM
cos the guy already spotted bro Jasper liao....so not easy to catch him red handed on the spot

why not?? TS got time to observe him why not video down his action?? or find a few guys to catch him??
wats the purpose to complain here??:confused::confused:

beji19308
09-04-2009, 11:22 PM
TS are you assuming that most of us here are pervert so you post this message here and address it to the reader hoping that he is one of us?

duothrust
10-04-2009, 12:17 AM
i know you are abt 1.8m tall..slim build, short black hair. with a horse shoe chin. face with pimples too.

Not bad...u just described the typical male Singaporean male and you expect us to hunt down the man AND catch him in action again. Boy.... ain't u a genius?!

Ben225111
10-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Not bad...u just described the typical male Singaporean male and you expect us to hunt down the man AND catch him in action again. Boy.... ain't u a genius?!

Agreed.... got more distinctive description ????????

aston68
10-04-2009, 12:41 AM

Bro Jasper, thanks for the alerts ! My kids frequent the bookstore. Perhaps, next time, please posed his photos or videos so we can get him.

cereal-killer
10-04-2009, 01:46 AM
a) form up a group - 3/4 active guys (more the merrier)
b) catch cb kia
c) whallop the bugger before handling to cops

Show
10-04-2009, 10:56 AM
I always hang aorund toa payoh central.. will keep a watch out

makka111
11-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Two boys about 14-15years old took the same bus as me one time. They were not in uniform but can tell they are only students. They were having so much fun taking photos with their new handphones of other passengers who were quite irritated by their behaviour. The bus already so crowded and these two clowns were clicking here and there. This went on for a good 20mins before I decided to take matters into my own hands.

They were seated across me. Without saying a word, I leaned forward and slapped the two bastards there and then. Forehand to the one seated on the left, backhand to the one on the right. The two clowns were stunned and could gave me only a blank look. Other passengers smiled and one or two even shouted "ho say ah". I gave the two boys my "Kwah simi lan jiao" stare.

They alighted at the next stop without saying a single word.

Thinking back, I am quite lucky that they did not report police. Assault mah:p

pewpew
11-04-2009, 10:14 AM
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!

Lol long time never heard such word....

As for TS, since u have time to measure his height, estimate his age, why didn't u just take ur HP n take a video of that perv?

Anyway, bros with kid who frequent that place, just pay extra attention. :o

zzdiaozz
11-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Ts u very cute lor, as what few brothers infront had said, why didnt you go up and confront him?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Wah welll done man this really made my day, laugh until buay tahan!

btw TS i will keep a look out also since im staying just beside tpy hub nia lols

TravelStarID
11-04-2009, 05:38 PM
TS why don't you catch him in the first him and save us the problem from reading this thread.

Bigbluebird
11-04-2009, 09:06 PM
No thanks to you - KEYBOARD WARRIOR

Agreed :)

Mouth talk below song, and now we have a lot of cyber warriors who come in talk a lot of justice, yeah just TALK only :rolleyes:

Angelsonline
12-04-2009, 03:44 AM
It is too late to make so much comments about TS now, if you ask me. The only thing i can say is, if any of our brudders here do see such a guy again, nail him on the spot.

And i sincerely hope he is not one of us either, for that would be rather sad. Imagine one of us doing such things and bring even more bad repute to SBF when most out there already has a bad impression of us.

nemoman
12-04-2009, 03:50 AM
Eh TS Jasper,

Dun farking talk cock and dua kang here to us .. if you so daring, why didn't you catch the pervert yourself ? bo ji mai lai ji peng luan sian .. kaninabuay ..

Goondubonker
12-04-2009, 08:17 AM
Next time see such ppl, take photo of him. Then post big big for all to see lor... :p

haifad
12-04-2009, 12:06 PM
ok lah, this kind of thing quite disgusting, but then again, people complaining about this in a forum about sex..... oh the irony, should have complain to new paper atleast they do something.

fattyman
12-04-2009, 05:09 PM

What for you vent your anger here :confused:

You scared of him that's why you dare not catch him on the spot, instead asking all the tiko pek bros here to look out for him, you think the tikos here got time to such thing huh ? :mad:

come to this forum & kpkb for what, you balless chicken :mad:

perfection89
15-05-2009, 09:05 AM
i thought this kind of thing should be on stomp?

Bigbluebird
15-05-2009, 10:00 AM
I hate STOMP.

A place for attention whores and people who intrude the privacy of others :rolleyes:

FL Lover
15-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Two boys about 14-15years old took the same bus as me one time. They were not in uniform but can tell they are only students. They were having so much fun taking photos with their new handphones of other passengers who were quite irritated by their behaviour. The bus already so crowded and these two clowns were clicking here and there. This went on for a good 20mins before I decided to take matters into my own hands.

They were seated across me. Without saying a word, I leaned forward and slapped the two bastards there and then. Forehand to the one seated on the left, backhand to the one on the right. The two clowns were stunned and could gave me only a blank look. Other passengers smiled and one or two even shouted "ho say ah". I gave the two boys my "Kwah simi lan jiao" stare.

They alighted at the next stop without saying a single word.

Thinking back, I am quite lucky that they did not report police. Assault mah:p

Bro, what if someone did that to your child in future? Who gives u the rights to slap them? Let me put to you. Dont be a hero and so stupid to do that. Imagine if their fathers are seating in the same bus, u are dead meat.

Next thing u know, u end up in the police station for assult. U ask for witnesses in bus, no one will stand up for u. Boys sent to hospital for medical reports. U go to court for civil case, u lost and end up u pay for the law fee plus compensations plus public apologise to the boys n parents plus yor face might end up in the newsapaper.

Do you think you are a hero or a zero if this really happens?

sleaguepunter
15-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Bro, what if someone did that to your child in future? Who gives u the rights to slap them? Let me put to you. Dont be a hero and so stupid to do that. Imagine if their fathers are seating in the same bus, u are dead meat.

Next thing u know, u end up in the police station for assult. U ask for witnesses in bus, no one will stand up for u. Boys sent to hospital for medical reports. U go to court for civil case, u lost and end up u pay for the law fee plus compensations plus public apologise to the boys n parents plus yor face might end up in the newsapaper.

Do you think you are a hero or a zero if this really happens?

bro FL lover,

u r wrong, the Home Team will only take statement, they will not press charges as it only a civil action. The boys will have to present their case to the court, only with the judge order will the police take action.

u just have to go to stomp to see for yourself, one 15yo kenna beaten up inside mrt. when he go make police report, the policewoman told him to fly kite as kenna beaten up is non of police biz. Was a big news for a while, read all u want at stomp.

FL Lover
15-05-2009, 12:10 PM
bro FL lover,

u r wrong, the Home Team will only take statement, they will not press charges as it only a civil action. The boys will have to present their case to the court, only with the judge order will the police take action.

u just have to go to stomp to see for yourself, one 15yo kenna beaten up inside mrt. when he go make police report, the policewoman told him to fly kite as kenna beaten up is non of police biz. Was a big news for a while, read all u want at stomp.

Bro, thats where u do not know. The police can claim that it is a civil suit because SGaporens do NOT KNOW THE LAW WELL.

Let me teach you a bit on this. When a case is called to the police, the police will come and records the facts of incident. Then they will try to classiy the case depending on the nature. If it is a case whereby it is rather straight forward, then they will advice u accordingly. If the case is a bit tacky in this case assult as report had to be put up, person involved had to be sent for medical examination, take statements etc etc. The police will go for the lower and less serious charges.. in this case civil suit after consulting with the AIO or IO blah blah...

UNDERSTAND? Dont ask me how i know so much. Lets just said. I know some pple working in there and how they operate.

If you insist that it is an assult which in this case IT IS REALLY ASSULT CASE. POLICE HAVE TO TAKE UP. ANY POLICE OFFICERS WHO DARE TO TELL YOU ASSULT IS NOT ARREST CASE, TAKE DOWN HIS NAME. GO TO POLICE STATION, FILE A COMPLAINT FOR FAILURE TO PERFORM HIS DUTY. CONFIRM NEXT DAY THE POLICE OFFICER WILL BE CHARGED.

Bro, LAW IS ONLY HELPFUL IF U KNOW IT. :cool:

TommyPingPong
15-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Lol long time never heard such word....

As for TS, since u have time to measure his height, estimate his age, why didn't u just take ur HP n take a video of that perv?

Anyway, bros with kid who frequent that place, just pay extra attention. :o

Keyboard warrior is our new 3G SAF soldiers!

TS, you should call police immediately! I will do that if encountered such person :mad:

PromiseMe
15-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Best is to caught that guy on the spot and get hold of his camera and call mata...:p

Bangster
16-05-2009, 12:39 AM
I think we should form a vigilante bukkake group and watch out for this guy..

then when caught, we bukkake him!!!

duothrust
16-05-2009, 12:13 PM
I think we should form a vigilante bukkake group and watch out for this guy..

then when caught, we bukkake him!!!

Siao bo?! Bukkake him for fuck? Wait a pervert like him actually enjoy it?

Panamera
16-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Bro Jasper, Quite puzzle leh... It seems like you been "noticing" this prick "noticing" little gals for quite long time, perhaps you also "sneaking" behind him while he was "sneaking" hunting for little gals..why didn't you do something or alert the staff or some other like minded customers during your manoeuring and tried to catch him red-handed?

If he is a samster, your thread counteracted your intend to catch him again because you have actually alerted him and he will sure to move to a different location or hunting ground.

It's been almost 1 and half month since you started your thread, did you go back to the store to fish him out? any luck so far? care to update?

Just my 1 cent thought

LeMoN
16-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Bro, thats where u do not know. The police can claim that it is a civil suit because SGaporens do NOT KNOW THE LAW WELL.

[B]If you insist that it is an assult which in this case IT IS REALLY ASSULT CASE. POLICE HAVE TO TAKE UP. ANY POLICE OFFICERS WHO DARE TO TELL YOU ASSULT IS NOT ARREST CASE, TAKE DOWN HIS NAME. GO TO POLICE STATION, FILE A COMPLAINT FOR FAILURE TO PERFORM HIS DUTY. CONFIRM NEXT DAY THE POLICE OFFICER WILL BE CHARGED.

Bro, LAW IS ONLY HELPFUL IF U KNOW IT. :cool:

Eh, you amazed me with your "knowledge". Which Section do u want the IO to charge the assault under? Section 323 or 325?

FL Lover
18-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Eh, you amazed me with your "knowledge". Which Section do u want the IO to charge the assault under? Section 323 or 325?

Bro, Section 323 - voluntary causing hurt,NON-SEIZABLE and 325 - Voluntarily causing grievous hurt - SEIZABLE. Both comes under ASSAULT.

To others who are think that assault is small thing and since police is not able to ARREST U on the spot and u can GET AWAY with no issue, then u are very wrong.

Read this to get yourself update:

The key difference between a seizable and a non-seizable offence is that for seizable offences, police officers are legally empowered to arrest without a warrant. For non-seizable offences, they are not empowered by the law to effect an arrest.

However, police may apply for a summons to take the defendant to court even though an arrest cannot be made on the spot. Therefore, it does not mean a person who assaults another would get away 'scot-free' because the incident is classified as non-seizable.

Police actions need to be properly calibrated in accordance to the law. Actions will follow up later.

To the Fxxker who zapped me, are you sure that assualt is a small thing? Do you seriously think that you can get away without any issues? Maybe in other countries yes. Singapore? The victim will sue u until a compensation is provided and plus you have to pay for the legal fees too. No $$ to pay also can. Put up a newspaper public apology loh to convince the vicitm to drop charges against you.

Does this mean that I can come up to you (the fucker who zap me), give you a hard kick on your butt and walks off laughing away thinking that you cannot do anything to me later on? Like what I have just said, as long as there is a police report made, there will be a case against you whether it is civil suit or police case later on. Understand?

Anyway, you will never know until you get involved in such criminal crimes. :cool: So to bro Lemon, agree or disagree?

Katisuk
18-05-2009, 01:14 PM
That guy should be shot dead.