PDA

View Full Version : new joint in concord shopping centre

hellboy73
07-04-2009, 02:05 PM
i was at concord shopping centre outram rd yesterday,since outside raining heavily,so i roaming inside ,at 2nd floor ,sighted on eye catching signboard,(with a beauitful girl pic).try to peep inside,saw two prc,the place look very cosy,since CBL so decided to check it out.was serve by this slutly look prc,while she is massageing me,i slip my hand into her mini skirt,trying to 'eat her tofu ',she slutly push my hand away and say ' i notti huh '(mandrain)
forget about the massage ,i try to grab her boob n nego with her,agree and l proceed to take off her bra and give her a good suck. then her turn to bbbj me (cap on )maybe i too long nve release or she too good good............. cum very fast.... ..OMG

name : ye zi (leaf)
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 8/10
boob : b++
BJ: shiok shiok

puipoh
07-04-2009, 02:34 PM
bro,

for FR, can you put up the damage as well?

restar
08-04-2009, 03:13 PM
i working near there can pm me loc pls

Tankuku
08-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Yah lor.. most impt info left out.. $$$$ :confused:

massa
09-04-2009, 12:03 AM
Is this joint above galaxy hc? i not so gd with hotel names....

restar
11-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Is this joint above galaxy hc? i not so gd with hotel names....
yes,inside the shopping center,was there tis mornin ard 10am not open yet

soundworks
11-04-2009, 07:53 PM
yes,inside the shopping center,was there tis mornin ard 10am not open yetBro,how many girls do they have? Are all of them prcs?

ops.bravo
12-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Just came back from this joint.

Circled 3 times b4 picking enuf courage to go in. all 3 rounds, saw a pair of nice legs with nice heels, tot ho seh liao, got syt. but could see the face....bo bian face thick thick push open the door.

Saw the face not bad.syt so on her.asked whether i like low or high bed, end up she ask me to take the low one.Stripped and let her massage..nothing to shout abt coz if itz Tn n SYT, you wont get decent massage.TCSS find out more abt her, then flipped over, touch a bit then pop GQ.

HJ:50
BJ:80
FJ:100

tried to neg down for HJ but she dnt want....ridiculous counter offer...ask me to pay her $20 tips and she will give a gd massage.Siow.... decide to opt for HJ....she put some oil....nice start and no rush, was enjoying it. after a while, become mechanical..Took the liberty to autoroam top. push me down ask me to relax, too much for me to bear and fired....she nvr mark out left and right limits of range, was laying flat so the trajectory also flat, heng landed on my chest, if not really CIM but my own mouth.haha

down side is nvr really help me clean up..just pass me lotsa toilet roll..TCSS somemore before getting her contact.

word of caution: insist check the towel...she din change after i left...damned. that means i am rubba rubba-ing some other bro's cum n precum

name: Zhu Li(Sounds like Julie)
looks:syt. at least 7.5-8.0 ( looks like my ex-colleague...damn kinky ;p)
boob:32B
HJ: first half ok, 2nf half cmi
figure: nvr see her naked tho..just autoroam top(she wearing a flowery sundress with some plunge.my type)
RTF: hell why not, prob try to jio her out somewhr else

this TN ard 4 cubicles, no bathroom. she said she first day( duno why most of the time they claim first day) she said got lady boss but din see her..Julie locked the door why i am inside..only one.

Hope you all enjoy the FR.

cheers n happy cheonging:cool:

BigNose
13-04-2009, 09:58 PM
then flipped over

we are all fishes on the dinning table .... :)

teddy69
15-04-2009, 05:37 PM
It this place closed already?

restar
02-07-2009, 05:56 PM
been there a few time liao,not a bad place to go.prefer to go there after 6pm,cos at that time ,not many ppl ard that area,i take my time to choose n chat wif them he he

restar
04-07-2009, 06:24 PM
jus giv them a ring,she told me sunday aslo got open........
(TNY)

nokia611o
04-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Jenny a prc pr, ex west coast , now she open a shop at grd floor, 01-1*
her jg skill is good and quite different from the rest, she use a small pillow to support yr pelvis , so that the butt is raised up and she hv full access to the ass crack and do stimulating finger massage on the vein of the p*** and crack.
her massg skill is ok 7/10 strong and attacking the point
jg 8/10

damage :
$40 per hr masg
(tuina with oil)

jg $30-50
no sex service

tall n strong , not those plumb auntie type,
she wore tight jean , and look quite nice,
with her bundled up hair , she look neat and tidy, not those
heavy makeup come F* me type.

she also moon light at kovan h 81 for a while before opening the shop,
there are other west coast gals there.

HC NEWBIRD
05-07-2009, 11:43 AM
alamat!!! wear tight jeans - sianz already man.
we want to rub-rub their inner thighs, some foreplay, and dig-a-dig
like that, if juz plain HJ, no kick.

nokia6i00
05-07-2009, 11:59 AM
dont knoe why le, if gal totally naked i dun feel shiok la. Like kway. (pros)
If too young , they very commercial, throw out a menu with price list.

restar
06-07-2009, 12:39 PM
i prefer 2nd floor ,cos first floor there too many ppl touting for bussiness n quite nosy,also too paisay to go lah ............. 2nd floor more privacy ,somemore entrance fee cheaper....... he he he

nokia611o
08-07-2009, 02:38 AM
alamat!!! wear tight jeans - sianz already man.
we want to rub-rub their inner thighs, some foreplay, and dig-a-dig
like that, if juz plain HJ, no kick.

her jg veri good, not painful,
since jg hj all in one is $30, so shiok , me just relax and enjoy, never bother to roam.
:)

popee16
08-07-2009, 08:02 PM
her jg veri good, not painful,
since jg hj all in one is $30, so shiok , me just relax and enjoy, never bother to roam.
:)

Bro,
What is the unit number?

sportsgoal
08-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Hi bro,
Thanks for sharing. Should be interesting.

atman
09-07-2009, 03:36 PM
i was there recce last night @ 8+,first floor got many massage n pedicure shop,when walking pass them, they giving flyer or asking u for massage,quite pricey , think they are more for tourist lah (beside 5 star hotel mah),went to check out 2nd floor,very quiet place cause all shop close liao,then saw this massage shop red wording signboard(Yxxx Bxxxxx),so i walk in ask for price ,reasonable so went in.her massage was not bad , relaxing n nice .after back massage she flick me over,this time i can have the full view of her ,she look elegant n pretty,best of all,she got a very good asset,i think c+++,it was bouncing along with her massage,maybe too much imagination my didi got reaction liao,but i think she will pop up the GQ but still not yet,i decided to make the initial move,my hand move too touch her tight, hoo saay liao,she never reject, immediteing i move my hand to touch her big nene,wow so nice ,but she push my hand away.. sian, she then pop up the GQ for hj,i said ok but my condition is can auto roam her,she say ok but below no no.
her skill was so powerful,she put oil on my didi,take her own sweet time to play with it ,sensing i was abt to cum ,she increase her speed,i was grabing her ne ne hard at that time,finally i let out very everything quivering,that was one of the best hj i ever have...............

look : 7.5
weight : @ 52
ht : 165
boob : c+++
massage: 8
attiude : 8
service : 9 she help me to clean up n powder my didi too(l like)
entrance : $32
damage :$50

atman
09-07-2009, 05:52 PM
anyway her name : lan lan (blue blue)

nokia611o
09-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Bro,
What is the unit number?

Concord shopping centre, Holiday INN shoping arcade
J**** , a boss herself
ph no. 835*****
in yr pm box
Masg $40 per hr
jg hj $30-50

hellboy73
11-07-2009, 06:55 PM
i prefer 2nd floor ,cos first floor there too many ppl touting for bussiness n quite nosy,also too paisay to go lah ............. 2nd floor more privacy ,somemore entrance fee cheaper....... he he he

l agree with u too,that y i choose 2nd floor the lesser ppl the better,then nobody see us

Fred3183
11-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi bro,can share wif me e location or ctcs?
Thanks alot!!

Fred3183
11-07-2009, 07:20 PM
l agree with u too,that y i choose 2nd floor the lesser ppl the better,then nobody see us

Hi bro,i'm new here.
Can share wif me e ctcs?
Thanks alot

restar
13-07-2009, 12:34 PM
TS posting is quite clear for the add liao......

poonani
13-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Had lunch at Holiday Inn. Since carpark fee is free, decided to go Galaxy, but first must recce 2nd floor.

Yes the MILF is acceptable, but not for the price, since FL Dome 2 is so much better.

Was put off, didn't even go to Galaxy - lucky famous QQ (FL Dome 2) SMS back and is available.

pokagreentea
13-07-2009, 04:48 PM
been there yesterday. its easy to find at level 2 especially ard 8 plus. Look like its the only massage shop that is open the whole of lvl 2.

hellboy73
17-07-2009, 02:18 PM
sorry for not replying to your pm,i know where the place ,but do not know the exact unit no i think the post by other bro abt the place loc is quite obvious liao.......

soundlab
17-07-2009, 03:40 PM
J**** , a boss herself

When she work alone, she will lock the door :D

Mankok
18-07-2009, 03:06 AM
Bros,
Mind that there is also a Concord SC at Orchard (formerly called Emerald SC).
And there is a good joint in Concord SC at Orchard as well.
Itīs located at the first floor, easy to find.

johnn
18-07-2009, 03:12 AM
When she work alone, she will lock the door :D
ok noted abt concord:
THIS IS CONCORD AT GLASS HOTEL,01-1*, HAVELOCK RD

her workers, told me j*****(EX WEST COAST 504) back to spore, next week
, miss her butt massage and ass crack masg .:D

johnn
18-07-2009, 03:16 AM
J**** , a boss herself
ph no. 835*****
in yr pm box
Masg $40 per hr
jg hj $30-50

NOW KNOWN AS HOLIDAY INN ATRIUM , somehting like that
at outram rd, havelock rd junction

hellboy73
25-07-2009, 12:31 PM
the correct spelling is concorde not concord

hellboy73
01-08-2009, 12:57 AM
a couple of bro pm me for the ctc ,sorry i dont have..........i only know the place.......

sungei
01-08-2009, 05:29 PM
bro can u pm me her contact n address

nokia611o
01-08-2009, 06:01 PM
ok noted abt concord:
THIS IS CONCORD AT GLASS HOTEL,01-1*, HAVELOCK RD

her workers, told me j*****(EX WEST COAST 504) back to spore, next week
, miss her butt massage and ass crack masg .:D

they west coast jenny is back in concorde shopping arcade
afetr 2 weeks in china.:D

nokia611o
01-08-2009, 06:03 PM
a couple of bro pm me for the ctc ,sorry i dont have..........i only know the place.......
so sori.......

pm me for ctc of jenny , formerly of west coast blk 504, she setup a shop at the concorde shopping arcade ,havelock rd glass hotel, with the same gals. all prcs.
her specialiaty , butt masg

blitzmeout
01-08-2009, 09:17 PM
so sori.......

pm me for ctc of jenny , formerly of west coast blk 504, she setup a shop at the concorde shopping arcade ,havelock rd glass hotel, with the same gals. all prcs.
her specialiaty , butt masg

bro, can pm me the contact? btw what is butt massage?

nokia611o
02-08-2009, 12:53 AM
she massage those soft bone near the ass hole:D:D:D
veri ticklish.

restar
06-08-2009, 06:32 PM
so easy to find the place lah .at 2nd floor one n only ,new paper also have ctc
Yxxx bxxxxy

Greyface
06-08-2009, 06:53 PM

Bro, are you a teacher? :D

cscoer
07-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Maybe misspelling the name of SC is another way to
'keep the joint discreet' :D

(just my guess)

Bro, are you a teacher? :D

ampway
10-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Went to Concorde SS to look for Jenny after getting contact from Bro Nokia. Found many tuina shops on the ground floor. Jenny was alone and she looks good for her age (mid 40s already) and well dressed. Very chatty and told me she was a professional back home in China (in the legal field) but has to earn a living doing tuina here after obtaining a diploma in body therapy from a private school.

Her massage is one of the best I have tried. Started with neck and then shoulder followed by back and the buttocks and lastly the legs. That took up one hour. After that asked me to extend for half an hour so that she can do the sensual masage on my butt and ass crack. Very good skill and really take her time. Turn to the front and the hj was slow and steady with no rush.

Damage :
massage - $40 per hr
(tuina with oil using alot of elbow)

jg/hj - $50
(no other service for sure)

The location is a bit far for me but will return next month.

nokia611o
11-08-2009, 12:58 PM
any other bro try jenny?
the prc milf from up north, doing good masg n jg hj
$40 per hr masg , jg 50, hj 30
01-1*
a 3 beds cubicle shop,

Vigilant42
12-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Dear all, here is the FR for Jenny. I had her massage yesterday and it was a great one for me. Hee..

Name: Jenny
Face: 7/10 (Lau Swee)
Body: 7/10 (Slim Type)
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 9/10 (Plus auto roaming and sucking of her nipples)
RTF: Yes, if I have the time. A bit far ftrom my place.

PS: Manage to know where she stay. Quite near to my place, may have the chance to ask for home massage. Hee..

Regards
Vigilant42

nokia6i00
26-08-2009, 07:26 PM
went to her shop, she brought to 1 of her cubile behine.
tried masg with oil also
tried hai de lau yue jg
under water catch fish type of jua ken
$50 damage, with release, no penalty if release

masg $40 per hr
she run her own shop, well kept n cozy
have other gals younger , :D:D:D
jenny is tall , n good looking 40+ prc lady

she told me she shifted in from west coast, probably to many raid over there.
her place shld remain discreet among bros, otherwise its gone soon.
01-** concorde , holiday inn atrium. shopping arcade.

RTM, maybe once a while.

joe blogs
27-08-2009, 01:22 AM
like bro ampway at post #44, went there but didn't know which is jenny's. so many but think most under same proprietor. can pm exact address or ctc?

tried bro atman's joint on level above. lan lan has a charming personality. the joint was new then.

nokia6i00
27-08-2009, 11:37 AM
like bro ampway at post #44, went there but didn't know which is jenny's. so many but think most under same proprietor. can pm exact address or ctc?

tried bro atman's joint on level above. lan lan has a charming personality. the joint was new then.

ctc in yr pm box, go in fm lobby of hotel , turn left, first few shops,
i must be discreet, else the place become another ppc.

Mankok
28-08-2009, 03:36 AM
For your info:

Hotel Concorde at Outram Rd. is now called Hotel Holiday Inn Atrium
Hotel Meridien at Orchard Rd. is now called Hotel Concorde

nokia611o
28-08-2009, 10:31 AM
prc jenny is at holiday inn atrium havelock rd
Shopping arcade, her own shop with 3 younger gals .
01 - 1**
Formerly west coast blk 504

www888
01-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks for Bro Nokia6110 for contact. Tried Jenny -- her JG is indeed sensational. Different style vs Nancy (Genuine Massage and Vital Organ Theraphy). Let's make a comparison:

Looks: Nancy like Chinese doll; Jenny lau swee
Body: Nancy round round quite meaty

More importantly the JG comparison: Both do JG after turning around by sitting at end of bed and place your legs on top of theirs. Jenny does a fantastic job of massaging the entire groin area, I have never tried Lingam tantric massage but can imagine this must be it. She has one style whereby she uses one hand to rub the shaft in upward motion, and the other hand rub downwards from base of shaft to ass crack -- really shiok x 2. :p Half way through cannot tahan so started attacking her top -- Jenny quite co-operate, changed from original position (sitting at end of bed) to stand at the side -- I attack her top with my hands -- she retaliated by attacking my nips with her tender lips/tongue. In this regard, more accessible than Nancy, who just sit far far and smile at you when making you reach cloud 9. One more difference, Nancy was more aggressive in poking a**hole -- let's just say Jenny was less intrusive.

Anyway, although different style, end result the same with Jenny. Ended with big explosion. Jenny good service by using hot towel to clean up -- the didi kenna covered with hot towel -- become cooked sausage liao! :o:o So all brothers better watch out for this when you visit Jenny.

nokia611o
02-09-2009, 01:01 AM
this fr is different style too.
anyway its a good fr, thk veri much, will up yr pt.
:D

redhill boy
02-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Just back from a wonderful rub-down from Jenny.
Been there a couple of times but she is either not free or not in yet, finally got a chance to try her this afternoon.

First touch you already know that you are in for a good relaxing time. Good attitude, keep asking if the strength is ok. 45 mins passed, asked if wanna JG, nodded my head and she put a pillow under my tummy to jet up my arse to start the JG. Been to quite a number of JG, hers is consider one of the better one i would say. Take her time from behind then turn over with both my laps onto her lap to continue. After a while, tell me lets make it out. Stand beside me and start to HJ me and licking my nipples. I also start to rub on her outer of her pussy and her nipples. After JG, bring a steaming hot towel and help you wipe and apply powder.

Continue with the head massage plus shoulder and arms. All in all a very good session.

total time spend, 90 mins.
Total damage: 110.
RTF: Yes, one of the best i been.

joe blogs
03-09-2009, 07:36 AM
agree with redhillboy that been jenny-ed is a wonderful experience. she's definitely one of the better or top ones.

as for post by www888, will say that in her younger days, jenny must have been a looker, and still is.

a nice lady.

synbios
03-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Tks to Bro nokia611o for the contact :)

Went yday evening to pay her a visit after booking an appointment with her on the phone.

Reached there and she is the only one in her shop. She looks exactly as all the posts described.

Her massage and JG is one of the best i personally experienced so far in Singapore for her pricing.

Good attitude and service, she even have a thick blanket for customer during her massage session as the central aircon there can be very cold at time.

Chitchat with her and she told me her massage skills is derived from thail style and Javanese style. She also studied under a TCM teacher specializing in 泌尿科 which explains her JG skills.

Please visit her with the mentality of having a good massage and the rest is definitely a bonus.

cyber69_x69
03-09-2009, 01:50 PM
ctc in yr pm box, go in fm lobby of hotel , turn left, first few shops,
i must be discreet, else the place become another ppc.

bro... pls help to pm the ctc n address......... thks

redhill boy
04-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Anyone had tried the other lady at Jenny shop ?

nokia611o
04-09-2009, 03:58 PM
bro... pls help to pm the ctc n address......... thks

i had pm u the ph no oredi, make it veri discreet, becos they are different fm local auntie:D

nokia611o
05-09-2009, 01:20 AM
ref: J**** for Holiday inn atrium,havelock rd, shp arcade.masg shop

ctc send out to bro heizer, gunner , newbie***, little giant who pm me.
after try , fr, will up yr point.
have a nice week end
:D

cyber69_x69
05-09-2009, 07:45 PM
i had pm u the ph no oredi, make it veri discreet, becos they are different fm local auntie:D

understand bro.... planning to go down next week :cool:

power69
05-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Tks to Bro nokia611o for the contact :)

Went yday evening to pay her a visit after booking an appointment with her on the phone.

Reached there and she is the only one in her shop. She looks exactly as all the posts described.

Her massage and JG is one of the best i personally experienced so far in Singapore for her pricing.

Good attitude and service, she even have a thick blanket for customer during her massage session as the central aircon there can be very cold at time.

Chitchat with her and she told me her massage skills is derived from thail style and Javanese style. She also studied under a TCM teacher specializing in 泌尿科 which explains her JG skills.

Please visit her with the mentality of having a good massage and the rest is definitely a bonus.

bro wat is yr damage , ?
i still not sure jg is 30 or 50.

nokia611o
05-09-2009, 11:48 PM
ref: J**** for Holiday inn atrium,havelock rd, shp arcade.masg shop
sent out 3 more ctc over the weekends.
any fr?

dogbaba1985
05-09-2009, 11:51 PM
hi bros, anyone can share the contact? thanks.

power69
06-09-2009, 12:45 AM
patronised her after 9.30pm
notice she latch the glass door,
she was the only lady there.She told me
her own shop.

it was a one woman one shop kind of thing.
That what i like, privacy

Masg was sensational n relaxing
follow by hdly jg hj , all in one.
she put a small pillow to jack up my butt.

damage, Masg $40 per hr.
ext $30, did not roam her.
no budget for that.:D:D:D

RTM: when pass by.

nokia611o
06-09-2009, 01:58 PM
hi bros, anyone can share the contact? thanks.

J*** ctc send to yr pm box, maintain discreet if get report.
nice day:D

synbios
06-09-2009, 03:03 PM
bro wat is yr damage , ?
i still not sure jg is 30 or 50.

hi bro,

i spend a total of 1hr 30min , total cost for everything is $100. :D

power69
07-09-2009, 12:55 AM
hi bro,

i spend a total of 1hr 30min , total cost for everything is $100. :D

as long as the service is good, that is ok.
had up yr pt, on yr fr.thk for sharing.
nice days:D

Vertu
07-09-2009, 05:35 PM
When there this afternoon but so many TN shop dont know which is jenny's shop.

Can someone pls pass the contact.

TIA

bldrnr112
07-09-2009, 09:30 PM
went to have a look on sunday afternoon and the only lady that caught my eye (lau chio, big eyes) was at a corner shop. but did not ask for session as there was some 7th month activity going on and the corridor was kinda noisy, and one old uncle sitting right o/s the shop.

chukeliang
08-09-2009, 12:31 AM
When there this afternoon but so many TN shop dont know which is jenny's shop.

Can someone pls pass the contact.

TIA
???????????
nokia611o

nokia611o
08-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Anyone had tried the other lady at Jenny shop ?

the other is * li , smaller size than jenny, younger,:)
can i say melon seed face,? or not really, but anyway good looking.

imaloser
08-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Had been following the thread for a while, so decided to give it a try. Was browsing through level 1 but not sure which one is Jenny's shop. So based on the "hints" from the samsters, I tried one shop. Opt for 30mins, the massage was real good. What I like is the minimum use of oil as I do not like too much oil during massage. During the massage, she introduce herself as Jenny 40+ y.o. Bingo! After 30mins, I felt like going through a 1hr soild massage session, excellent skill.

A well maintained figure though at her age, a chatty and well versed lady. Not a time watcher, managed a 30mins chat with her after the massage.

Will surely look for her again, but heard that she will be returning home for good in 2-3 years time. Hopefully she won't.

power69
09-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Had been following the thread for a while, so decided to give it a try. Was browsing through level 1 but not sure which one is Jenny's shop. So based on the "hints" from the samsters, I tried one shop. Opt for 30mins, the massage was real good. What I like is the minimum use of oil as I do not like too much oil during massage. During the massage, she introduce herself as Jenny 40+ y.o. Bingo! After 30mins, I felt like going through a 1hr soild massage session, excellent skill.

A well maintained figure though at her age, a chatty and well versed lady. Not a time watcher, managed a 30mins chat with her after the massage.

Will surely look for her again, but heard that she will be returning home for good in 2-3 years time. Hopefully she won't.

pm ts nokia611o he will send u ctc.

u go for half hr or 1hr, i knoe she quite ok, if for half hr massage.

imaloser
10-09-2009, 09:36 AM
I went for 1/2 hr massage + 1/2 hrs chat (total 1 hr) but the session felt like a 1hr session. Really the best massage I ever have. Will be my 1st choice for a good massage.

johnn
10-09-2009, 12:21 PM
I went for 1/2 hr massage + 1/2 hrs chat (total 1 hr) but the session felt like a 1hr session. Really the best massage I ever have. Will be my 1st choice for a good massage.

wat is 1/2 hr chat, sit out side chat, no charge or inside chat, still charge masg monies?
:D:D:D

olddick
10-09-2009, 07:44 PM
wat is 1/2 hr chat, sit out side chat, no charge or inside chat, still charge masg monies?
:D:D:D

I was tere around 2 to 3 seem like the shop close for business ley onli saw 2 pdmm on the right hand side shop, therefore went to the 1 levl shop service by yoko massage cnot cmi, look ok for me, boo soft and tender try 2 rub her nipples she complaint pain, surprise she didnt wear bra when i undress her top and aft that saw them msn in the shop(maybe looking at feedback or other outside kangdao.

Name: yoko
Look: 7/10(long hair)
Boo: B+/-
Ht: 1.66+/-
Massage: CMI
HJ: SOP (nothing to shout about)
Damage: 0.5hr $36 HJ: $50 Total: 86
RTM: If levl 1 shp not avail

Justy99
10-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Yesterday evening called Jenny several times buy no answer. Today finally talked to her and made an appointment in the afternoon.
Reached the place and found many tuina shops on the ground floor.
Jenny was alone and she was waiting for me.
She led me to the last cubicle and started her massage. Her's is one of the best I have tried, very detail and not too soft.
Very good skill and the hj was slow and steady with no rush.
Very stimulating and sensual.
Will return another day.

Thanks bro nokia for the contact

chukeliang
11-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Yesterday evening called Jenny several times buy no answer. Today finally talked to her and made an appointment in the afternoon.
Reached the place and found many tuina shops on the ground floor.
Jenny was alone and she was waiting for me.
She led me to the last cubicle and started her massage. Her's is one of the best I have tried, very detail and not too soft.
Very good skill and the hj was slow and steady with no rush.
Very stimulating and sensual.
Will return another day.

Thanks bro nokia for the contact
today saw her, with less make up, very light, face quite smooth, at her age
look nice, ..........
want to eat.:D

bldrnr112
11-09-2009, 04:33 PM
went there at noon, shop not open. went back at 3pm, shop still not open. give up already.

Posh81
11-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Bro pls provide ne detail and names. I try . Tks Tks

nokia611o
13-09-2009, 02:53 PM
went to have a look on sunday afternoon and the only lady that caught my eye (lau chio, big eyes) was at a corner shop. but did not ask for session as there was some 7th month activity going on and the corridor was kinda noisy, and one old uncle sitting right o/s the shop.

me too , saw many nice gals and chio prc auntie :D, but my pocket no money , din go in:D:D

nokia611o
13-09-2009, 02:59 PM
went there at noon, shop not open. went back at 3pm, shop still not open. give up already.

i hv sent u the phone no, call her before goin, she went out to settle worker n shop documentation at govt agency.

bldrnr112
14-09-2009, 08:54 PM
i hv sent u the phone no, call her before goin, she went out to settle worker n shop documentation at govt agency.

thanks bro, will try to arrange a session with her.

bldrnr112
15-09-2009, 05:43 PM

sms Jenny this morning for an afternoon appt, she said after 3pm as she had appt at 130pm. so I suggested 330pm so there's buffer for her.

when I reached there at 330pm, she was still with cust and explained that the previous cust was late and asked me to come back at 4pm. I politely told her thanks but will have to come back another day.

Thanks for the contact anyway, bro. Cheers.

atman
20-10-2009, 12:52 AM
walk pass level 2 saw a new gal ,very teacher look ,no time to go in ..any bro tried ...

power69
20-10-2009, 01:10 AM
walk pass level 2 saw a new gal ,very teacher look ,no time to go in ..any bro tried ...

is it a beauty shop?

restar
25-10-2009, 03:03 AM
level 2 one and only massage shop

johnn
13-10-2010, 01:11 AM
any local lady do massage at holiday inn atrium, with hj?

Fumoka
27-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Anyone been here recently can recommend those better shops here?

Kovovo
27-05-2019, 06:21 PM
Decade old thread...srsly bro...

r.fowler
27-05-2019, 08:58 PM
there is only one shop there who has a lookable lady. but according to her, she dont work everyday. knife is quite sharp but you can be insistent to pay accordingly to market rate.