PDA

View Full Version : Fake Marriage

JingQiangBuDao
06-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi all,

I dunno where to post so I post here.

I know one prc gal, working legally in singapore is looking for a singapore/pr for marriage/fake marriage.

status

name : niu niu
height : 160-165
weight : 50-60 (a bit meaty but no fat)
other status : unknow cos she's not fl or ons, but she not virgin liao lah (now still got virgin gals meh...:rolleyes: )

anyone keen can pm me.

Note

1) reward will be given to people who are keen in fake marriage. real marriage of cos don't have lah.

2) helping her cos pity her. I know her thru' a marriage website.

3) pls don't zap me for anything hor, if see liao not happy then don't see.

thank you. :D

JingQiangBuDao
06-04-2009, 12:49 PM
got anyone to help?? :o

newyorker88
06-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Hi all,

I dunno where to post so I post here.

I know one prc gal, working legally in singapore is looking for a singapore/pr for marriage/fake marriage.

thank you.

Brother,

Advise you to stay out of such things. It is not easy to get such things done nowdays.

ICA is very strict on these things and it is punishable by law. I have had friend who done it and the law is after him. he now runs away to another country and dare not come back.

Nosajy
06-04-2009, 01:19 PM
To add on. ICA now send people regularly to the man's house to check on the married couple. Any suspicious behaviour will cause both of them to be punished by the law and the woman deported.

A friend of mine has his bedroom and wardrobe checked for the 'wife' personal belongings to authenticate that its not a scam or fake marriage.

dota_pro
06-04-2009, 01:30 PM
TS , Firstly , i do not understand why u post here(FL section) .

Secondly , u shd know it is illegal in such a case 'fake marriage' ,and u publicly post it here .my conclusion is -- stupid act

Thirdly , u pity the girl then have to seek help from bros here , in helping the girl , we have to commit a criminal offence and may end up fined or jailed or both , i dont think any bro with a conscious state of mind will do it .

Liquid@cid
06-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Just a gentle reminder bro TS, the penalty of abeitting a fake marriage is the same as committing it, which is a jail-term plus fine....

Think twice bro.........

simone
06-04-2009, 02:28 PM
bro.. playing with fire huh....?

Demon
06-04-2009, 02:43 PM
pls dun do that... it against the law... will get jail term

cheekopek
06-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Wahlao, dun do so open leh. I wan oso scared to say.. :o

JingQiangBuDao
06-04-2009, 03:34 PM
err....real marriage also can wor, not necessary to be fate one. :(

Liquid@cid
06-04-2009, 03:39 PM
err....real marriage also can wor, not necessary to be fate one. :(

Bro just in case you dunno, fake marriage means the guy and the PRC get married for real (ROM) with the woman paying the guy a down payment, but they dun live together, dun sleep together, dun have any sexual intercourse, during this time, the woman will pay monthly maintaince to the fake husband, 3 years up (or after the women got PR status), they will divorce and the woman stay here as a PR which she can convert to citizenship if she wants.......

so basically, fake marriage is a real marriage recognise by the goverment with a ROM cert, that is why the penalty is heavy becos the fake husband conspire with others to decieve the "tiger and lion" (s'pore goverment)....

JingQiangBuDao
06-04-2009, 03:42 PM
btw, she is holding a wp working in a MNC, unlike others who are in visiting pass or other pass.

From what I know, the guy have to apply together with her thru' MOM for marriage. Once MOM approved liao, then can go for ROM. Once done, then go ICA to apply for PR or long term pass. Usually with the MOM approval, ICA will most likely approve for long term pass, PR maybe not.

she will agreed to stay with the guy for fake marriage but maybe diff room lah.

everything is neg.

if you are interested or if you can help on this, pls pm me.

those not happy and want to zap, i got nothing to say. I'm just helping.
i can help her cos i married liao, fyi. :o

JingQiangBuDao
06-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Bro just in case you dunno, fake marriage means the guy and the PRC get married for real (ROM), but they dun live together, dun sleep together, dun have any sexual intercourse, 3 years up (or after the women got PR status), they will divorce and the woman stay here as a PR which she can convert to citizenship if she wants.......

her case diff, she can go for real marriage if she can click with him.
even for fake marriage, can opt for stay together, everything is neg. ;)

JingQiangBuDao
06-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Brother,

Advise you to stay out of such things. It is not easy to get such things done nowdays.

ICA is very strict on these things and it is punishable by law. I have had friend who done it and the law is after him. he now runs away to another country and dare not come back.

not necessary to get PR, long term stay can liao. ;)

JingQiangBuDao
06-04-2009, 03:45 PM
To add on. ICA now send people regularly to the man's house to check on the married couple. Any suspicious behaviour will cause both of them to be punished by the law and the woman deported.

A friend of mine has his bedroom and wardrobe checked for the 'wife' personal belongings to authenticate that its not a scam or fake marriage.

not a problem, she willing to stay together. :p

JingQiangBuDao
06-04-2009, 03:47 PM

Secondly , u shd know it is illegal in such a case 'fake marriage' ,and u publicly post it here .my conclusion is -- stupid act

Thirdly , u pity the girl then have to seek help from bros here , in helping the girl , we have to commit a criminal offence and may end up fined or jailed or both , i dont think any bro with a conscious state of mind will do it .

1) i dunno where to post.

2) fl in geylang is aready a illegal act rite?? :D

3) if want to do of cos do it nice nice, every law got it's loop hole rite?? :o

JingQiangBuDao
06-04-2009, 03:49 PM
maybe the title of the thread is wrongly written....:rolleyes:

how to change the title har?? :D

newyorker88
06-04-2009, 04:07 PM
1) i dunno where to post.

2) fl in geylang is aready a illegal act rite??

3) if want to do of cos do it nice nice, every law got it's loop hole rite??

Want to do nicely? Might just as well really marry her.

Not worth the time and effort lah.

charger
06-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Seriously guys, our bro here is asking for an opinion to anyone who can help.
I knw many bros are concerned abt his welfare like getting into troubles, jail etc. This so-call scam marriage is alrdy happening whether you like it or not so if our bro ask for help:
1. Give help if u can
2. Advise
3. Don't be rude to him
4. Explain the consequences
And afterall he still want to go ahead it means:
The girl meant something to him. He really wants to help cus he pity her.
FYI there are still gd girls out there whether PRC, Viet FL, WLs. They really want to be here cus it can make a diff in their lives.:)
Give the bro a break.

HayHot
06-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Consider that when she divorce, she can ask for HALF your assets, plus MONTHLY maintenance, is that few hundreds per month worth it to break the law, and be a sucker when it all ends ?

dc7176
06-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Consider that when she divorce, she can ask for HALF your assets, plus MONTHLY maintenance, is that few hundreds per month worth it to break the law, and be a sucker when it all ends ?

Sign a Pre Maritial Agreement lor... keke... :p:D

BTW TS, since she is on WP, can stay here for abt 2 yrs liao, wat for wan fake married???

cereal-killer
07-04-2009, 01:59 AM
not bad for the girl

after 3years 'with him', they divorce, she sues for maintenance, gets 1/2 his property (if any)

in the end, his so call 'deposit' goes back to her PLUS extra. she gets to have her PR status, re-applies for aus or US, re-marries another man, and he Still has to pay maintenance.

TS, if you really pity her, why not you marry her ?

Bigbluebird
07-04-2009, 02:52 AM
Sign a Pre Maritial Agreement lor... keke... :p:D

BTW TS, since she is on WP, can stay here for abt 2 yrs liao, wat for wan fake married???

Agreed, working professional can get PR really easily, no need for any fake marriage.

Obviously a scam :rolleyes:

Orgasmic
07-04-2009, 06:59 AM

I agree with u. I seldom post to warn people but it is a fact that when local guys start to pity gals esp those from china, he will embark on a journey of no return. many troubles will ensue.

I am speaking from experience from cheonging for many years and have seen all types of situations. its just not worth it. of course, i myself kena big time from girls from singapore and other countries too. so much so that i now become immuned to all these so-called "pitiful" gals. i rather be called heartless.

Orgasmic
07-04-2009, 07:01 AM

I met an indian lawyer while in Sub-court to settle some business dealings.

He was mumbling to the clerk in charge about his case, which involve divorce between a local 50+ old man and a young chick from china.

Apparently this young chick was damn nice to the old man, pleasing him in bed and everywhere .. once she got her perm stay here in singapore, tats it, bye bye to u.

spidey69
07-04-2009, 08:18 AM
TS u so kind, why dun u spend your compassion on better places..

lots of orphanges and old folk home need volunteers. pm me if u wanna join me during the weekend.

OrangUtan
07-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Anyone wants to marry an Orang utan?? :rolleyes:

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Want to do nicely? Might just as well really marry her.

Not worth the time and effort lah.

as mention earlier, i'm married liao lah....:(

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Seriously guys, our bro here is asking for an opinion to anyone who can help.
I knw many bros are concerned abt his welfare like getting into troubles, jail etc. This so-call scam marriage is alrdy happening whether you like it or not so if our bro ask for help:
1. Give help if u can
2. Advise
3. Don't be rude to him
4. Explain the consequences
And afterall he still want to go ahead it means:
The girl meant something to him. He really wants to help cus he pity her.
FYI there are still gd girls out there whether PRC, Viet FL, WLs. They really want to be here cus it can make a diff in their lives.:)
Give the bro a break.

thanks for your understanding and support. ;)

Civil
07-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Unless you are old and have nothing and the reward is substantial it is really not worth considering.

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 09:00 AM

the reason is :

the company is not doing too well, even it's a MNC, it might be closing down their operation in singapore. so she scare that her wp will be cancel and send back home wor....:(

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 09:02 AM
not bad for the girl

after 3years 'with him', they divorce, she sues for maintenance, gets 1/2 his property (if any)

in the end, his so call 'deposit' goes back to her PLUS extra. she gets to have her PR status, re-applies for aus or US, re-marries another man, and he Still has to pay maintenance.

TS, if you really pity her, why not you marry her ?

As mention by bro DC7176, she is ok to sign the Pre Maritial Agreement. She just wanted to stay in singapore to work that's all. :o

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Agreed, working professional can get PR really easily, no need for any fake marriage.

Obviously a scam :rolleyes:

please read my reply to bro DC7176. thanks. ;)

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 09:06 AM
I agree with u. I seldom post to warn people but it is a fact that when local guys start to pity gals esp those from china, he will embark on a journey of no return. many troubles will ensue.

I am speaking from experience from cheonging for many years and have seen all types of situations. its just not worth it. of course, i myself kena big time from girls from singapore and other countries too. so much so that i now become immuned to all these so-called "pitiful" gals. i rather be called heartless.

pls see my reply to other brothers. btw, she is not fl and she have a proper work in singpaore. furthermore, she's willing to pay $$$ if the person agreed for fake marriage. of cos during their dating and they can click, she is willing to marry that guy for real (of cos this case no money will be involve lah). then you can see me as match making more then pity her le...:o

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 09:08 AM
I met an indian lawyer while in Sub-court to settle some business dealings.

He was mumbling to the clerk in charge about his case, which involve divorce between a local 50+ old man and a young chick from china.

Apparently this young chick was damn nice to the old man, pleasing him in bed and everywhere .. once she got her perm stay here in singapore, tats it, bye bye to u.

as mention earlier, she is ok to sign the Pre Maritial Agreement. :o

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 09:09 AM
TS u so kind, why dun u spend your compassion on better places..

lots of orphanges and old folk home need volunteers. pm me if u wanna join me during the weekend.

paisay, i already working part time in henderson old folks home liao. thanks. ;)

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Unless you are old and have nothing and the reward is substantial it is really not worth considering.

the gal is young and not bad looking wor. if there are guys who are still single, can consider marrying her for real if they can click during dating.

this is not 1 time of thing as see liao married.

she will find time to go dating with him to know a bit more of him before real or fake marriage. if she find that man is good, then she will consider.

cereal-killer
07-04-2009, 09:40 AM
As mention by bro DC7176, she is ok to sign the Pre Maritial Agreement. She just wanted to stay in singapore to work that's all. :o

Never heard of S-pass?
If "Thats All" she wants.

Nowadays S-pass is easy to get, if she's qualified
She should not have any prob getting a job

newyorker88
07-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Never heard of S-pass?

Yup,
I agree. A work pass is easy to get nowdays, PROVIDED that she has the qualitfications. She has been here for some time liao right? As the starter stated, so why want to get "married"? Fear that she will lose her WP? MNC close down? Look for another job loh.

Jobs are hard to come by nowdays, but why she need a long term pass? If she is need to feed herself too you know. Obviously, a job is most important to her, if that is the case. Not "marriage".

Besides, she wants to pay the "man" for marriage? How to pay if she got no job or money.?

Since her intention is to stay here, "marriage" is not the solution.

Just my 2 cents.

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Never heard of S-pass?

for your info :

wp = earn below S$1200
sp = earn at least S$1800
ep = earn at least S$2500

that's why she can only have wp. she not univistity, only high school ('A' level) nia....:o

newyorker88
07-04-2009, 11:00 AM
for your info :

wp = earn below S$1200
sp = earn at least S$1800
ep = earn at least S$2500

that's why she can only have wp. she not univistity, only high school ('A' level) nia.

To be frank with you. I have a friend 8 years ago who graduated from Singapore. Chinese national. She pleaded with me to find a job for her in singapore. It is obvious that with her qualifications( some diploma cert from local business schools), she cannot find a job here easily.

Told her to go back to china. Eventually, she found a job in SHanghai, and becos of her english skills, she got a high paying job.

Maybe you can ask your friend to reconsider going back to city areas to work. Afterall, the pay there is not bad and with her knowledge of English, she should be a cut above the rest in city areas in china.

Hope she can think about it. Afterall, 1200 salary in singapore, she cant get much things, but with a equvilant of 1200 sing dollars, in china, she can live a easier life there.

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Yup,
I agree. A work pass is easy to get nowdays, PROVIDED that she has the qualitfications. She has been here for some time liao right? As the starter stated, so why want to get "married"? Fear that she will lose her WP? MNC close down? Look for another job loh.

Jobs are hard to come by nowdays, but why she need a long term pass? If she is need to feed herself too you know. Obviously, a job is most important to her, if that is the case. Not "marriage".

Besides, she wants to pay the "man" for marriage? How to pay if she got no job or money.?

Since her intention is to stay here, "marriage" is not the solution.

Just my 2 cents.

1) as reply to earlier brother, she only high school and earning S$700 (about) nia, so can only get wp.

2) she pay thru' china agent to get the job here and she can't jump ship to other company like those sp or ep holder. so with PR status or long term pass, she can have the time to find other jobs to work.

3) if her wp is cancel, she will have to return to china. but if she have other sources like long term pass or PR status, she can stay here to work liao mah.

4) she's is currently still working, so she still get her salary monthly. she's got the news that her company might be closing the operation in singapore, thus she afraid that her wp will be cancel before the contract ends. contract is 2 years + 1-2 years extentation if the company willing to renew the contract.

5) she is very thrifty so she manage to save up some money. that's why she can't pay much to the guy for fake marriage ($2-3k) at one go, so maybe and hopefully can neg for instalment for balance outstanding if that guy is asking for a very high price.....btw, anyone can tell me the market rate??

hope the above can clear some of the enquiry. thanks.

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 11:09 AM
To be frank with you. I have a friend 8 years ago who graduated from Singapore. Chinese national. She pleaded with me to find a job for her in singapore. It is obvious that with her qualifications( some diploma cert from local business schools), she cannot find a job here easily.

Told her to go back to china. Eventually, she found a job in SHanghai, and becos of her english skills, she got a high paying job.

Maybe you can ask your friend to reconsider going back to city areas to work. Afterall, the pay there is not bad and with her knowledge of English, she should be a cut above the rest in city areas in china.

Hope she can think about it. Afterall, 1200 salary in singapore, she cant get much things, but with a equvilant of 1200 sing dollars, in china, she can live a easier life there.

thanks for your kind advise.

she is holding a high school cert in china and she can't find a job or maybe a good job thus come to singapore to work. she only know basic english for normal communication.

she is a gal diff from others. she currently rent a room together with her room mate, she only pay around $200 for rent, and she almost maggie mee for her meal at when she's at home and she didn't buy any clothes or bag in singapore before, she is still using all the stuffs that bring from china. toiletry bo bian lan lan have to buy lah, but also buy those cheap cheap one.

newyorker88
07-04-2009, 11:11 AM
1) as reply to earlier brother, she only high school and earning S$700 (about) nia, so can only get wp.

.....btw, anyone can tell me the market rate??

hope the above can clear some of the enquiry. thanks.

This type of case very jialat. Perhaps you should not be looking at "marriage" as the way to go for her to stay here. At the cancelation of the WP, she got only a short while to pack up and go.

Another way is to get some friends to "employ" her in a real company a period of time until she get another proper job.

"Marriage" solution is not the way to go IMHO. It will lead to more troubles in future.

Hope some other brothers here can contribute to help

Good DAy.

newyorker88
07-04-2009, 11:18 AM
thanks for your kind advise.

she is holding a high school cert in china and she can't find a job or maybe a good job thus come to singapore to work. she only know basic english for normal communication.

The kind of job I can think of are kopitiam cleaner jobs or toilet cleaning, if she dont mind. But you think about it. With only basic english here, what can she do? Factory worker jobs are on the cut, if you know the situation out there now.

Even office gals requires some higher level of English.

Schenker
07-04-2009, 11:44 AM
got anyone to help?? :o

I advise you to stay out of this affairs, and get sammyboy to delete away this thread. You could be implicated if fake marriage is involved. :cool:

2 male frds have been charged in court for fake marriage, one taxi driver and a car agent. One of the case was reported last year.

pewpew
07-04-2009, 12:06 PM
1)contract.

5) she is very thrifty so she manage to save up some money. that's why she can't pay much to the guy for fake marriage ($2-3k) at one go, so maybe and hopefully can neg for instalment for balance outstanding if that guy is asking for a very high price.....btw, anyone can tell me the market rate??

Last heard was around 5k + free bonk + rental...

TaurusGuy
07-04-2009, 12:06 PM
I still don't understand WHY need to MARRY just to work here in Singapore. $700 a month not difficult to find in Singapore and i am sure she can always look for another job.

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 12:07 PM
The kind of job I can think of are kopitiam cleaner jobs or toilet cleaning, if she dont mind. But you think about it. With only basic english here, what can she do? Factory worker jobs are on the cut, if you know the situation out there now.

Even office gals requires some higher level of English.

ok. thanks again for your great help. there are some brothers that are keen for real marriage had approach me. hope in some way or another, it will help her lah. thanks. ;)

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 12:10 PM
I advise you to stay out of this affairs, and get sammyboy to delete away this thread. You could be implicated if fake marriage is involved. :cool:

2 male frds have been charged in court for fake marriage, one taxi driver and a car agent. One of the case was reported last year.

thanks for your advise. currently it become more like match making then fake marriage liao, no money involve liao, so no worrys. thanks. ;)

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Last heard was around 5k + free bonk + rental...

last heard as in when har??

my last heard is 6-7k for 2 year without bonk / 3-4k for 2 year with bonk (1/week or forenight. no rental is involve cos they might not be staying together. Dated : Jan' 09 :D

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 12:15 PM
I still don't understand WHY need to MARRY just to work here in Singapore. $700 a month not difficult to find in Singapore and i am sure she can always look for another job.

wp = can't change job. if wp cancel mean you have to go back.
ep & sp = can change job, as long there's employer willing to apply for you after your previous employer cancel your pass.

if she married here, even her wp cancelled, she can still stay here with long term pass / PR and with that, she can apply for other job liao.

thanks. :p

Schenker
07-04-2009, 12:29 PM
ok. thanks again for your great help. there are some brothers that are keen for real marriage had approach me. hope in some way or another, it will help her lah. thanks. ;)

You can always do your part by arranging a meeting with those bros with genuine marriage in mind. and not for some personal gains. From there, let's see whether they can advance into a relationship or not.

Lastly never rush into marriage. It is not a game.

spidey69
07-04-2009, 12:37 PM
the gal is young and not bad looking wor. if there are guys who are still single, can consider marrying her for real if they can click during dating.

this is not 1 time of thing as see liao married.

she will find time to go dating with him to know a bit more of him before real or fake marriage. if she find that man is good, then she will consider.

how good can the character of this girl be if she is willing to go the the extent of getting a fake marriage..

dun sabo the bors here TS:cool:

newyorker88
07-04-2009, 12:40 PM
ok. thanks again for your great help. there are some brothers that are keen for real marriage had approach me. hope in some way or another, it will help her lah. thanks.

Real marirage? A marriage is up between 2 person, FOR LIFE. Is the gal so willing to SET her life for good? Just to live in singapore, she is willing to live her life with someone she DOES NOT KNOW at all?

I hope things work out fine.

Remember, when a marriage happens, both will not thank you for the good work you done, when it fails, both party will curse you for it.

As for Work permit, she can go back to china and come back again when she finds a new job, the new company will pay for it.

I guess you better have a good talk with her. She is young, 22 years old? She thought about her future before?

I know you are kind, trying to help her. Perhaps, you should becareful who turns up to propose for marriage too. You dont sent her down the throat of a tiger.... You know what I mean. DOnt rush.

Good DAy.

oklah
07-04-2009, 12:50 PM
I've encounted comparable situation before, a MILF offer me 40k for the transaction, she has a business in PRC. I would say she's quite well off, has a son, schooling in US.

she likes SG life style and wish to expand her business. As I'm not until the state of desperado, I have decline her.

John_Lloyd
07-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Just to remind you again (despite a few indirect encouragement by some bros), that this is a serious offence. In fact, I'm sure by now someone is watching this thread or posted a complaint. Why you still so helpful even after some bros already mentioned the huge risk involved? Besides, you dont stand to gain anything at all. Unless.... Haha, just kidding.

Try not to be involved bro. Small mistakes in life can ruin everything. By then, it is too late. It's not a one off thing. She may be able to fool the authorities for a while, but for years of monitoring? I don't think so..

Jintian
07-04-2009, 01:37 PM
AS USUAL and NORMAL in SBF here...

Care to share her ctc with me ?

Once I tried, will write FR here.... Thank You

I also want. After that maybe I can offer her a job.

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 02:06 PM
You can always do your part by arranging a meeting with those bros with genuine marriage in mind. and not for some personal gains. From there, let's see whether they can advance into a relationship or not.

Lastly never rush into marriage. It is not a game.

of cos, will see if there's chemistry between them or not during dating lah. I only pull string, the rest is up to them loh...:D

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 02:09 PM
how good can the character of this girl be if she is willing to go the the extent of getting a fake marriage..

dun sabo the bors here TS

she got the info from some of her china friends and also i got provide some info for her to consider lah. Then she prefer to have a real realtionship if possible, if really no suitable person then she lan lan have to look for fake one loh. :(

they will meet and go dating lah, if thr bros here find her not good for them, they can always break up one mah. like in real relationship like that. I just pull the string nia, the rest is up to them. :o

charger
07-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Seriously I have alot more respect for these PRC n Viet WLs. They took risk and came here, work in a strange country, get look down, get screwd by all sort of characters but at least they have the dignity to earn a decent living.
Far far better than many:
1. idiot bankers who sold you rubbish
2. scammers who sold MLM million dlr fake dream
3. Ponzi scammers who cheat old folks of their savings
4. healthy young idiots who disguised as monks, nuns and beg for money
5. Idiots who rob, steal and cheat their way thru
Really if you make a comparision, we can learn alot from these ladies . They set their goals and they have plans to achieve them. Much better than many of our local chaps who did nothing except hope, dream and wish they can make alot of money.:)

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Real marirage? A marriage is up between 2 person, FOR LIFE. Is the gal so willing to SET her life for good? Just to live in singapore, she is willing to live her life with someone she DOES NOT KNOW at all?

I hope things work out fine.

Remember, when a marriage happens, both will not thank you for the good work you done, when it fails, both party will curse you for it.

As for Work permit, she can go back to china and come back again when she finds a new job, the new company will pay for it.

I guess you better have a good talk with her. She is young, 22 years old? She thought about her future before?

I know you are kind, trying to help her. Perhaps, you should becareful who turns up to propose for marriage too. You dont sent her down the throat of a tiger.... You know what I mean. DOnt rush.

Good DAy.

as mention, this had turn out to be a real marriage case. I will arrnage for them to meet up and they will make their arrangement like go eating, movies or watever like normal dating.

I just pull the string, anything is up to them liao. If you intro your guy friends to one of your gal friend, they can't work out will not scold or blame you rite?? this is the same, i think...:rolleyes:

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Just to remind you again (despite a few indirect encouragement by some bros), that this is a serious offence. In fact, I'm sure by now someone is watching this thread or posted a complaint. Why you still so helpful even after some bros already mentioned the huge risk involved? Besides, you dont stand to gain anything at all. Unless.... Haha, just kidding.

Try not to be involved bro. Small mistakes in life can ruin everything. By then, it is too late. It's not a one off thing. She may be able to fool the authorities for a while, but for years of monitoring? I don't think so..

thanks for your concern. But i think it had turn out to be a real marriage thing liao, surprisingly....:eek: cos most bro who pm me wanted to have a real marriage then a fake one, so no worry le. thanks. :p

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 02:15 PM
AS USUAL and NORMAL in SBF here...

Care to share her ctc with me ?

Once I tried, will write FR here.... Thank You

bro, u got read the thread properly boh?? she is not fl lah....:confused: :eek:

JingQiangBuDao
07-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Seriously I have alot more respect for these PRC n Viet WLs. They took risk and came here, work in a strange country, get look down, get screwd by all sort of characters but at least they have the dignity to earn a decent living.
Really if you make a comparision, we can learn alot from these ladies . They set their goals and they have plans to achieve them. Much better than many of our local chaps who did nothing except hope, dream and wish they can make alot of money.:)

yup, that's quite true. a lot of prc don't mind to wash toilet, be a cleaner then to sell their body. so hopefully bros here don't jump to conclusion that all prc are like those fl. they like money, yes!! (who don't like), but they will do the legal way to earn themself the money. maybe small in amount but that's very much better then earning in China.

for her case, she earn around RMB900 per month in china, but here she earn S$700 (RMB 3500 est), that's why she want to stay here to work if possible.

thanks for the understanding. :o

newyorker88
07-04-2009, 03:34 PM
as mention, this had turn out to be a real marriage case. I will arrnage for them to meet up and they will make their arrangement like go eating, movies or watever like normal dating.

I just pull the string, anything is up to them liao. If you intro your guy friends to one of your gal friend, they can't work out will not scold or blame you rite?? this is the same, i think...:

When they quarrel everyday after marriage, they wont curse you for bringing them together? :D

Also, I do warn before, dont push a gal down to the mouth of a tiger.

No matter how well you know your friend, it is a different story when you live with them. Knowing a person is different from living with them.

Hope you talk to the gal first. This is no small matter.

newyorker88
07-04-2009, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=charger;3625859]Seriously I have alot more respect for these PRC n Viet WLs. They took risk and came here, work in a strange country, get look down, get screwd by all sort of characters but at least they have the dignity to earn a decent living.
QUOTE]

Not to forget those who pay themselves millions to fuck others.

Bigbluebird
07-04-2009, 05:30 PM

Don't take it out in the bankers, any investment needs to be checked, those who did their proper homework didn't get burnt. I don't pity ignorant investors at all, there is no investment that is fool proof.

Back on topic.

I think it's best if anyone don't help out that PRC lady, she may be nice according to TS but you never know. People are desperate to do anything in times of emergency and quick to roti prata syndrome :)

VanHouten
07-04-2009, 05:52 PM
I am not splashing cold water on you, threadstarter. These are the two points you have to note. :)

No.1. In Singapore, fake marriage to get a Singapore PR does not really work. Trust me, ICA knows this long time ago.

No.2. Only certain of people will go for this particular case mentioned "fake" marriage. Let the girl know before hand that, even if somebody is willing, do not expect that the man turn-out to be a handsome young rich man. I presume those fat-ugly-botak uncle, just released from "Changi chalets" may just give in (meaning, lending her a helping hand).

However, I am sure the response will be good if the girl is from United States, England, Australia, New Zealand, Qatar, UAE and etc. Why? In exchange for another country's citizenship!

China offers PROC permant residency [1 (http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/xw/t151137.htm)][2 (http://www.china.org.cn/english/LivinginChina/184128.htm)] (we call it the" Chinese Green-Card") but to obtain that, it is not easy. Much much tougher than U.S. (P.R.) green-card or Malaysia (P.R.) pink-card.

If the Chinese girl has the ability to give the man in exchange of valuability equal to a Singapore blue IC, I am sure men will queue up in this forum.

tryying
07-04-2009, 09:55 PM
I going to become single soon but I also wouldn't go for fake marriage. $ can earn by yourself, what is the pt of making urself suffer when u can see but cant touch her?

Recently got one lady want to intro a msian girl to me. I rejected, cause current case not settle, better think abt it first. Want to bonk, FL, internet etc.. got, no need gf.

Now got 1 hse to stay, happy liao. Even got ppl ask me to rent out, I rejected as I want freedom, rather than $. Wait rent out, I not ard, they bring friends n in the end, neighbour complain them noisy, i damn suay.

So, even with easy $, some time got to think abt it before accepting offer. As long u got hand for working, easy $, forget it better. ;)

Predatorking
10-04-2009, 01:02 AM
i am not sure this will be true . any idea ??

if married and register . once divorce .If the gal is greedy . the gal have right to share man property of 50% by law .

JingQiangBuDao
16-04-2009, 12:11 PM
i am not sure this will be true . any idea ??

if married and register . once divorce .If the gal is greedy . the gal have right to share man property of 50% by law .

as mention earlier, pre marriage agreement can be make to protect the guy.

JingQiangBuDao
16-04-2009, 12:15 PM
I think you are either very innocent or naive !!!

Looks like you are borned to this complicated world only yesterday !!!

You cannot even tell between genuine comments or sour comments (as my post) , not to mention that you will be able to tell the difference between good and bad of the PRC girl that you are trying to help out here....

Wake up your idea, it does not pay to go all the way out to help someone that you only knew through some marriage web-site....somemore exposing yourself to illegal activities risk...

Unless you are being paid for doing this.......

If you are just a story teller trying to earn some points here, then I would salute you for bring so much attention on this thread....

paisay, it's due to my poor english that don't understand your chim english.

I already met up with her before and thru' serveral conversation and can consider as my friend. wat type of gal she is, i still can make my own decission.

also mention, this can be real marriage if both party is happy with each other.

if you didn't read all the reply and starting shaouting here and there, then i can't help you le.

source
16-04-2009, 12:15 PM
as mention earlier, pre marriage agreement can be make to protect the guy.

Yes. But if you truly love the gal and sincerely wanted her to be your life long partner. Such pre-marriage agreement will sure to piss her off. :o

JingQiangBuDao
16-04-2009, 12:17 PM
I going to become single soon but I also wouldn't go for fake marriage. $ can earn by yourself, what is the pt of making urself suffer when u can see but cant touch her?

Recently got one lady want to intro a msian girl to me. I rejected, cause current case not settle, better think abt it first. Want to bonk, FL, internet etc.. got, no need gf.

Now got 1 hse to stay, happy liao. Even got ppl ask me to rent out, I rejected as I want freedom, rather than $. Wait rent out, I not ard, they bring friends n in the end, neighbour complain them noisy, i damn suay.

So, even with easy $, some time got to think abt it before accepting offer. As long u got hand for working, easy $, forget it better. ;)

dunno to congrate u or feel sad for you for your divorce.

anyway, if you want a prc good gf, I can intro you to her, future things is up to you.

JingQiangBuDao
16-04-2009, 12:20 PM
I am not splashing cold water on you, threadstarter. These are the two points you have to note. :)

No.1. In Singapore, fake marriage to get a Singapore PR does not really work. Trust me, ICA knows this long time ago.

No.2. Only certain of people will go for this particular case mentioned "fake" marriage. Let the girl know before hand that, even if somebody is willing, do not expect that the man turn-out to be a handsome young rich man. I presume those fat-ugly-botak uncle, just released from "Changi chalets" may just give in (meaning, lending her a helping hand).

However, I am sure the response will be good if the girl is from United States, England, Australia, New Zealand, Qatar, UAE and etc. Why? In exchange for another country's citizenship!

China offers PROC permant residency [1 (http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/xw/t151137.htm)][2 (http://www.china.org.cn/english/LivinginChina/184128.htm)] (we call it the" Chinese Green-Card") but to obtain that, it is not easy. Much much tougher than U.S. (P.R.) green-card or Malaysia (P.R.) pink-card.

If the Chinese girl has the ability to give the man in exchange of valuability equal to a Singapore blue IC, I am sure men will queue up in this forum.

thanks for your comments, here are my reply to you :

1) i know ICA know these things long ago, but they also diff to tell weather it's fake or real. there are still prc become pr thru' marriage. btw, this gal can go for real marriage if that guy can click with her.

2) wheather it's fake or real marriage, she's not going for age or look or how rich the person is. more is on the personality of the person.

JingQiangBuDao
16-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Back on topic.

I think it's best if anyone don't help out that PRC lady, she may be nice according to TS but you never know. People are desperate to do anything in times of emergency and quick to roti prata syndrome :)

don't worry, wheather the gal is good or no good, you all can go dating with her to find out your own. if no good, anytime you can break up, just like normal relationship.