PDA

View Full Version : urgent, help needed. (white, itchy small dots found on both palms)

horfun89
06-04-2009, 01:23 AM
Hi all, i had white, itchy small dots on both palms.. some is found on the toes too..now i am very scared of contracting any kind of STD or HIV..
I had oral and vaginal intercourse with condom on with some massage gal a week back..wondering if those are signs of STDs or HIV..:(
Hope bros can help answer my qn, thanks

newyorker88
06-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi all, i had white, itchy small dots on both palms.. some is found on the toes too..now i am very scared of contracting any kind of STD or HIV..
I had oral and vaginal intercourse with condom on with some massage gal a week back..wondering if those are signs of STDs or HIV.

Go Kelantan DSC for check up.

sammyboyfor
06-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Hi all, i had white, itchy small dots on both palms.. some is found on the toes too..now i am very scared of contracting any kind of STD or HIV.(

If you need urgent help, go see a doctor!:rolleyes:

bivalve
06-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Boss is right...

But on a secondary note... it sounds like athelete's foot or eczema... if it only affects the palms and feet...

You can go to a normal GP... i think..

scoobyhoo
06-04-2009, 10:30 PM
see a GP and probably will give you cream to apply. if this would be STD, the doctor will advise you. you have oral and vagina intercourse with condom on, if this would be STD or HIV, your private part would be affected instead of your palms. Don't scare yourself. Go and see a doctor.

simple2kee
06-04-2009, 10:34 PM
it is most UNLIKELY that u have contracted STD/HIV. can it be hand-mouth-foot disease?

dragonkiss
07-04-2009, 09:45 PM
How come STD can affeect palms?!?!?
you HJ or the FL HJ for you?!!?

AfA_hmor
08-04-2009, 07:30 AM
Later stage syphillis affects the hands and feet.

horfun89 go and see a doctor.

horfun89
26-04-2009, 08:42 PM
yeah, went to have a check and tested negative for syphilis, but its just after one month of exposure. When should i get tested again for a conclusive result?