PDA

View Full Version : A Gem in Upper Thomson...

Songsong77
06-04-2009, 01:20 AM
It's unbelievable. More than 6 years on SBF and this is my first thread! I've gotten much help from bros here and this is my time to give back.

Many bros may know that the TN scene is getting quite bad. You either get a masseuse that can massage but looks CMI/average; or one that looks great but cannot massage. Maybe my luck has been bad. For this reason, I seem to lose interest in the TN scene.

Not anymore.

I was having lunch around Upper Thomson about 2 weeks ago and chanced upon this TN. Saw a few sexy looking ladies smoking outside and got curious. Small head got the better of me and went in commando. As it’s my first time and I didn’t read up on SBF about this joint, I just went in and got a random girl. That’s when I got a pleasant surprise.
If you are into MILF, H***n will be a beauty. Nice straight and tastefully done long hair, superb body and pretty face. Trust me, when I saw her the first time, I was happy I walked in. But herein lies the problem – often those that look good cannot massage! I needed a good massage that day. Nevermind, give her a chance.

I was in for a pleasant surprise.

She gave me the best massage I’ve ever had in my life! Trust me, I’ve tried many massages before, from Thai to Chinese to Swedish to Javanese to Indonesian etc. But hers was very good, pressing the right spots, having the right rhythm, the right strength, the right touch. Really damn good. I was so satisfied I extended it to one-and-a-half hours.
Then came the special. I initially thought she doesn’t offer because her massage was so good. But when was massaging my thighs, the way she caresses my butt and groin with her fingers gave me an instant hard on. I couldn’t lie face down properly. That’s when I was sure she gave specials. True enough, when I flipped over and lied on my back, she spent a good 10 mins on my legs before asking if I want a HJ. Of course! It was sensual and nice and I took my time to come. There are other things we did but I prefer not to write them down here. But trust me it was good. Why? I went back the next week! It gets better the second time, both the massage and the HJ. It’s also hard to get her even when I try to book her.
Bros, I’m recommending her now reluctantly. If more bros look for her means that I have less chance of booking her. But having benefitted from SBF so much, I feel bad not contributing back. Here are some stats first:

Name: H***n(Will reveal full name when pmed, want to protect her as she is S’pore PR)
Age: 30+?(never ask, but I know she has a 9 year old daughter)
Height: Approx 1.55cm
Weight: Approx 45kg
Stat: 34B (with dark nipples)
Body: 9/10 (Really that good. I swear)
Complexion: Fair, soft and silky skin
Look: 8.5/10 (My type)
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: Nil
FJ: Nil
Massage: 9/10(Trust me, she’s good)
GFE: 7.5/10
Damage: $60 for 90mins massage +$50 for HJ (I gave her this much myself as she’s good. We never discussed the rate)+tips (second time)
RTF: Definitely a YES!

For bros who want to know which TN this is and who she is, please pm me. I don’t come on SBF that often as OC watches me, but will try to return your pm. Please be patient. I will screen the pms b4 replying to do some QC. I don’t gain from this but I believe in giving back to this community. Lastly, I will give priority to bros who have given me contacts b4. Take it as my way of giving back. Not much but at least something right?
Have fun, be safe!

MrElixir
06-04-2009, 01:28 AM
Seems very good man bro

six_niner69
06-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Yes bro...sounds good as well...especially when Upper Thomson area and Thomson area is like...damn ooloo, surrounded by trees and stuff...

Do PM me if you could provide the good recommendations...

Songsong77
06-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Just gave out contact and location to a few bros. Do post your FRs after you try her.

Please don't tell her about sbf, ok? I told her I will intro friends from my workplace to her la...:)

milkking
06-04-2009, 03:11 PM
bro songsong77, can pm me for the contacts and location? thx a million.

Hoon Kee
06-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Looks like a good find, bro.

hornboar
06-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Hi bro,

I used to go there leh! but duno which joint mention? I used to go Blue Sky now lk no more.. ): Wld lk u to share the ctc with me? thanx a million in advance dude...

Cheers

Songsong77
07-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Thanks bro Songsong 77 for the lead.

Called several times but always engaged but knowing roughly where the congregation of TN is, went there and look around and lo behold found it.

Did not have H****n as per thread started recommendation but had A** 30+, a little plump, quite sweet looking, not SYT and reasonable massage - could have been better.

Saw a few of the ladies but not too appetizing. Set-up clean and comfortable but toilet no soap (this is really strange).

Overall worth a visit for some decent (not solid) massage.

Bro, I just called them and verified the number. The lady I rec is there, cos I tried her twice...:)

bigbuffalo
07-04-2009, 12:24 AM
thnx for sharing..will arrange to test water asap..

Raymond Chew
07-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Since you guys mentioned Upper Thomson Road, I also went there a couple of times to one at 908 Upper Thomson Road. Dsicovered by chance because of eating Yong Tau Foo along the stretch just before Nee Soon Camp. Not every one offers FJ but only three out of seven do. No harm trying because the place is quite discreet.

freebiez
08-04-2009, 03:52 AM
i went down to upper thomson yest n found out the place myself...*hint* looks like teh da clinic...
anyway got 1 gal named amy n she not pretty..massage was hard n good for around 30 mins i tink...she caressed by balls n ask me want hj or bm..alamak...eyes cant see well in the dim room..chin cai lai..hum tum take hj as she wanted to charge 80 for bm...suck her bobbies n touch her ass n roam outside her pussy..cum in no time...din c she soap on the floor n ended up din use soap..haha..me blur...saw 1 milf who is the prettiest there but din c her earlier..shucks...tat milf vy bonkable...

Mr. Z
08-04-2009, 07:35 AM
sound solid

care to share more details via PM?

tks

HardcoreMassage
08-04-2009, 08:07 PM
hi Bro, can pm me the location and number? Thanks.

rav.evc
09-04-2009, 12:37 AM
1st, thanks bro Songsong77 for sharing the ctc.
Fast hand fast leg, called.... busy...well will try later.
called.....busy, call back 1 hr, by another lady.....
before 1hr called again, ok anothe 15mins can come. (anyway i aldy opp the shop liou...:p)
Start w mssg, SOP, got strengh, not piono type. can be harder, but i ask her not so hard. (cos my mind not in mssg le :D)
40min later (i think) turn, face up, mssg tummy... a while then ask the GQ, i tell her: do whatever u want lo....hahahah
HJ was good, just ask bro Songsong77 descript, so i not repeat (lazy:p), pretty and can mssg not many can find. Agreed w Bro SS77.

(actually have the session yesterday but no chance to write FR, now also got to hurry.... coz.... not convenient actually....shui..... quiet ar...)

OK. ops...emergency... got to Off line....

SlowGlider
09-04-2009, 01:29 AM
bro...

can I have the contact.. this very near my work place.. can do lunch massage ley...

tunnelling
09-04-2009, 10:24 AM
I pop by this area for lunch and dinner regularly as I had an Armour kaki during my NS days living there. Fro wat I noe, there are a total of 5 TNs in this area sandwiched between a host of at least 4 or 5 'clean ones' like Indonesian, Wu Ya etc.

The 5 are: Yong Jian at Thomson Imperial Court; corner shop. Further down towards Thomson Plaza and across Upper Thomson Road will be Chu Yue (2nd fl shophse); then Ze Luo Lan (2nd fl shophse), then Huan Ren and Kang Fu, both ground floor close to each other, diagonally opp UOB.

All the 5 hv only MILFs no SYT and mostly PRCs. From info by my fren, they offer only HJs but he said that u may get FJ if u are regular. I dun noe exactly who offered but I noe that the ladies tend to chg regularly - business is not gd, I was told.

From the Frs, this seems to be Kang Fu - a lot of the girls smoke and they are seen outside taking a puff regularly - all in mid 30s or early 40s. Not that of a looker. But I was also told that their massages at all these TNs are pretty good.

So, hope that my limited knowledge is helpful to all those who wanted to try. Enjoy.

anlitehi
09-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Thanks to bros tunneling and freebiez for the hints,

Manage to find the place and requested for H***n. Looks not my type. One man's meat is another's poison. But cannot disbute that her massage skills is really good. Basically revitalise all your joint, veins and muscle. Opted for HJ and the ass crack and balls massage was too shiok liao. But overall ok. Not for those who wants SYT. Btw, heard from the lady that the shop was previously a chinese physician shop before they turn it into a massage and beauty product shop...

Enjoy!:)

CharlieCCH
09-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Can PM location & name of H......

Songsong77
10-04-2009, 02:58 AM
Glad some bros who tried her liked it. I'm rather selective in giving the details as I dun want to give them to the wrong people. I think this is a good find and please treasure it if you can guess the location and girl.

Cheers!

Songsong77
10-04-2009, 03:17 AM
Just saw that I got points deducted by someone who says I'm scamming bros here and marketing this joint. This childish behaviour is still alive in SBF....hai...

vice
10-04-2009, 10:45 AM
I worked nearby. From my knowledge, TNs are all congregated near Sim Ming area but all look very decent so never go in and explore.

BoChap
10-04-2009, 01:26 PM
It's Helen and the tel no is 6452 9688 at 7 Thomson Ridge.

anlitehi
10-04-2009, 09:59 PM
I agree with Bro songsong, have been around sbf for pretty long and seen such behavior before... was just saying that nowadays, some dun even want to make the slightest effort in searching the web or site for clues or hints. Some just think they are so generous in giving out the contacts and names but have never considered the consequences...sigh...:(

BoChap
11-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Well, I have received the run-around by brothers who act blur and keep saying "ask TS" when contacts requested. So I think it is better for all in sammyboy to reveal contacts.

tunnelling
11-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Was having early lunch today at the bak chor mee opp UOB and directly can see the two ground floor TNs - Huan Ren and Kang Fu. It was pouring and can see some workmen removing the signboard. Now Kang Fu has changed name to Dan Feng Wellness Zone. I think old wine new bottle.

Economic recession must hv bit in.

johnn
11-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Was having early lunch today at the bak chor mee opp UOB and directly can see the two ground floor TNs - Huan Ren and Kang Fu. It was pouring and can see some workmen removing the signboard. Now Kang Fu has changed name to Dan Feng Wellness Zone. I think old wine new bottle.

Economic recession must hv bit in.
how much is per hr massg?

tunnelling
12-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Yong Jian - $40 per hr; HJ available; FJ depends on yr chemistry but unlikely if u r a first timer.
Chu Yue - $40 per hr; HJ available; FJ dun noe but was told available; nvr try.
Zhe Luo Lan - $38 per hr; saw 2 ladies CMI so belakang busing.
Huan Ran - $40 per hr; HJ yes; FJ yes as reported by 1 bro; dmg $120.
Dan Feng - $40 per hr; HJ yes; FJ dun noe.

Fro wat I noe, all give reasonably good massages except ZLL which is new (less than a week) and I m not sure. But dun expect SYT; basically all late 20s onwards.

CherryBoy
12-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Look like thomson are back to life!

Meaty
12-04-2009, 09:29 AM
Yong Jian - $40 per hr; HJ available; FJ depends on yr chemistry but unlikely if u r a first timer.
Chu Yue - $40 per hr; HJ available; FJ dun noe but was told available; nvr try.
Zhe Luo Lan - $38 per hr; saw 2 ladies CMI so belakang busing.
Huan Ran - $40 per hr; HJ yes; FJ yes as reported by 1 bro; dmg $120.
Dan Feng - $40 per hr; HJ yes; FJ dun noe.

Fro wat I noe, all give reasonably good massages except ZLL which is new (less than a week) and I m not sure. But dun expect SYT; basically all late 20s onwards.

Thanks for the summary! Another discreet option (hopefully) to release my load. ;)

nokia6i00
13-04-2009, 02:21 AM
Chu Yue - $
Zhe Luo Lan -
Huan Ran -

will go reccee

daring70
13-04-2009, 07:47 AM
tried helen over the weekend and i can confirm that her massage is a 7.5 and her hj is an 8. looks department, she is at most an average but her massage and hj is something i would gladly pay for.

not easy to get good massage and hj in one package nowadays (good massage mostly no specials).

kinda lost interest in fj nowadays after i have my dedicated fb, believe it or not, i actually feel a little guilty doing fj cos i know that she's not f***ing anyone except for me.

winston115
13-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Hi Bro,
Can share the contact and name of the girl with me. Thanks.

fuckshit
13-04-2009, 11:37 PM
there is one called Cindy. Any FRs?

best_guy29
13-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Dan Feng got total 5 lady if i not wrong

1) He... (pretty mature)
2) Am. (cubby)
3) Yin. Yin. (very talkative)
4) An.. (Big Boob)
5) Forget liao

They do have same mid 30 part time lady wrong on the weeked, overall i like this place because of the the lady provide good massage and HJ.

Songsong77
13-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Happy that bros are enjoying their massage. Do keep this place low profile to preserve our cheonging places. Good massage and HJ are hard to come by nowadays! :)

lausiong
14-04-2009, 01:00 PM
there is a syt in the shop next to the tcm shop at imperial court..........

thx1138
14-04-2009, 10:02 PM
is the Am. from dan feng formerly from reflexive? can any bros confirm?
been looking for the reflexive Am. for a long long time.....

lausiong
15-04-2009, 09:02 AM
latest news: the TN at imperial court is closely watched by AV. they must know or suspect fj offered.
syt went home to prc last night.
my2cents: i think av want to relocate all fj to legal prc meimei in geylang so going down hard on TN; once legal prc geylang established then they clamp down on roadside parade

ShittyAss
15-04-2009, 11:06 PM
latest news: the TN at imperial court is closely watched by AV. they must know or suspect fj offered.
syt went home to prc last night.
my2cents: i think av want to relocate all fj to legal prc meimei in geylang so going down hard on TN; once legal prc geylang established then they clamp down on roadside parade

Latest news from?? Insider info?

Aiya...AV claiming down alot of TN already since 2006 oct when the pdmm died at AMK...

Relocate fj to legal prc fish take in geylang? Not possible to legal ALL one...FLs are always around whether in TN or anywhere la...

Dun bother about wat AV is doing la...just chiong where u chiong la...

Glenn Miller
15-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Damn siong...AV dunno why so active this couple of weeks :mad:

Songsong77
24-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Just had another session with my fav masseuse last Wed. Believe me, she's the best I've had. H****n also told me the bros who visited her were really good looking and nice....

Thanks for taking care of her. I will RTF gain next week...:)

hornboar
24-04-2009, 10:46 PM
there is one called Cindy. Any FRs?

Cindy frm Dan Feng? I tried her jus last week! heee :D her massage, i'll say gd 8.5/10. looks, so so, 6.5/10. HJ, so so 5/10, boobs, small (I lk big ones heee) small B i'll say.

I must say she did a gd massage, no time rush. she say she can JG, but within 2min after her so called JG, she do HJ le, din feel anything abt JG. BAD!!!! den couple mins later i came.... played with her boobies, but not big enough 4 me. Tt nite i was there jus tt i need a gd press. Press is gd, else alrght only. Hope this helps.

I'm still lookin 4 Ah chun who used to work for Blue Sky Foot Reflex oso along thompson, any bros have any links to her??? cheers
:cool:

blox
01-05-2009, 01:49 AM
H***N provide very good hard massage. I agreed with TS, she don't look like one that can provide hard massage. Fair and small build lady. My neck ache was relief after the massage. Her HJ was ok. I like this place 'cos it come with attach bathroom.

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage 8.5/10 (good & hard, but sometime the pressure & pressure point was not right in comparison to other good one in the same trade).
HJ: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10 (very positive, good talker, etc)
Overall: 8/10
She is in my bookmark...:)

steellin
06-05-2009, 07:53 PM
can PM contact or address. When was the last time you went?

fuckshit
07-05-2009, 01:46 AM
this place got raided and shut down. No more need for PM

blox
08-05-2009, 02:41 AM
Yeap, Gather from H**n, they will stop work for the next 3 days and see how...Will update if I got news...

Harvest
08-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Seems like all the joints along that area got raided these past 2 weeks. :(

mrbrown
09-05-2009, 02:14 AM
Wow... really???
I just had a session with Cindy on Tuesday.

I also went to reccee Zhe Luo Lan. This one had 2 gers, look quite young. Quoted $38, but I didn't take up the offer, not because the gers cmi, but because the place look like they got no licence maybe??.

Last time I went by the place, they got lit sign outside on the 5foot way. Now, the main sign not lit, and the lightings on the stairs oso not lit; if you didn't walk up to see looks like maybe nothing there except for the interior designer shop next door..:confused:

Koreanlover
09-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Before zi luo lan there was another shop called hand ten and I used to frequent this girl called yang yang. Her massage was superb and allow auto roam. I rate her as 7.5 but now with the shop closed don't have her contact. Anybro knows where she is pls pm me.
Now I go to another one called c_ _ y_ _ and always use another girl called ya ling. Age 32 height 1.65 slim, flat chested but got pink eraser nipples which I love to flick with my tongue. She loves to wear g string and I love the shaven stubs below. Too bad she don't do fj but hj only. She gives a good oil massage and also a good oil massage on your other head. Please try for yourself and if good, please up my newbie pathetic points. Btw she work only weekends.

tunnelling
09-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Just passed by the place after dinner. ZLL is still closed; the neon lit sign on wheels along the walkway is not longer there and the lights up the stairs were not lit. On the other hand, Dan Feng opened today with the full lights on. Dun noe how long they will last. Was with OC so got to pretend and move on. For all bros info.

mrbrown
10-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Bro, I used to be quite regular at c_ _ y_ _ too ; ya ling is not a looker but massage not bad. Most of the times I go for Joyce (used to be from Bukit Timah). Joyce is not bad, local Sg ger, but like to tok kok a lot...:)

KVX10
11-05-2009, 02:55 AM
Before zi luo lan there was another shop called hand ten and I used to frequent this girl called yang yang. Her massage was superb and allow auto roam. I rate her as 7.5 but now with the shop closed don't have her contact. Anybro knows where she is pls pm me.
Now I go to another one called c_ _ y_ _ and always use another girl called ya ling. Age 32 height 1.65 slim, flat chested but got pink eraser nipples which I love to flick with my tongue. She loves to wear g string and I love the shaven stubs below. Too bad she don't do fj but hj only. She gives a good oil massage and also a good oil massage on your other head. Please try for yourself and if good, please up my newbie pathetic points. Btw she work only weekends.

i did frequent yang yang too, and i agree her massage is superb man. Let me know thru PM if u want her contact. I have it, although i never found out where she went after HT closed.

battyboy
11-05-2009, 03:15 AM
Anyone can share the address with me???

tunnelling
15-05-2009, 02:27 AM
Wow, was at Upper Thomson today - both Dan Feng and Zhi Luo Lan have reopened; Dan Feng's doors still hung the CLOSED sign and the lights at all the advertising boards were off but inside a dim yellow light was on and I saw a guy pushed the door in and was served by a MILF at the counter. Didnt bother to try to kay poh longer.

Took a walk to ZLL and the staircase dazling lights were on but not the advert boards. Climbed the stairs and was surprised to see it opened. Got a girl slim girl, Michell to serve.

Looks - 25/26 quite sweet looking, PRC
Massage - Quite good, not paino type and never try to arose the didi w/o proper massaging. After abt 40 mins, pop the GQ. Quoted $50 for HJ; no FJ says I m only a first timer. I replied $80 incl massage, $38 and she says ok. So off the top (only the top) but alas, bust was only an A - I m a boobs lover. But the skin is fair and smooth. Twitch the nipples and she says hern yang. Go south lift her skirt and pull her panties to finger her. No resistance and wet afterwards jus b4 I came too.
Nice chatter - she says that the joint was swept by AV some days ago. I didnt ask more as she feels that I look like AV (b4 the massage). So tissue clean up, put on clothes, paid her and was served a cup of water b4 I F off.
Overall quite ok but I doubt this unlicensed joint will last long.
Incidently, she told me that there are 4 girls working - mostly in the 30s. She apparently is the youngest. But she may leave too as the business is not good. I was her first customer of the day and that was oredi 8.30 pm.

hokaino
15-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Bro sounds interesting. please share address.

Shocking_vibes
15-05-2009, 04:31 PM
hi guys can share location of this place. Is it near thomson plaza?

bape
16-05-2009, 01:58 PM
bro u mind to pm me the location and contact

blox
20-05-2009, 01:28 AM
This is a update, the Gem in Upper Thomson have moved to AMK, may be moving soon 'cos this place is very clamp and only separated by curtain.

Her massage is genuine, good solid and firm. HJ - 6.5/10. No other service:)

Yeap, Gather from H**n, they will stop work for the next 3 days and see how...Will update if I got news...

mrbrown
24-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Today I went to dan feng.
Had Sally. Massage so, so.. barely passable; Cindy's massage is much better. Sometimes i get the feeling that the ladies who work the tuinas on wkends are part-timers so massage skills not so good?

Anyway no point to provide any fr as Sally say the place will close from tomorrow. Dunno say the boss want to renovate or what, I couldn't quite understand.

She keep asking for my number so that can inform me where she move to. I took down her number and say I'll call her when I need to look for her... No need to have tuina ladies calling my hp;)

taken
26-05-2009, 02:45 AM
bro 60 bucks for a 90min massage? oh man gona try it...pls pm mi her name n the shop's name..will go n find it!

Da Bomb
29-05-2009, 12:39 AM
bro, can i hv her contact? Need good msg for my back...:)

maddox
29-05-2009, 07:25 AM
Dan Feng has been closed for a while - i noticed... cos i've gone past a few days in a row. Or do they open at strange hours?

fuckshit
29-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Dan Feng was raided and they are gone

ronnie1234
20-07-2009, 05:25 PM
They are back......

I saw the shop open again , but only saw 2 person inside.

Will try one of these days. :)

huperoptik
23-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Bros,

Any updates on DF?
Passby there today and saw a few ladies in their 30s inside.

huperoptik
27-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Wanted to try DF on saturday but when i see the promotion board outside. Is all like facial, eye lease triming . slimming stuffs so decided to forgo it.

Walk around to reckee other place and saw this place call H R. and when i peep it , saw the reception girl not bad looking so decided to give it a try.

Pay $40 for an one hour massage and was assign Lily. First impression wasnt good cos she looks old and fat. Was told to have a bath while she get me a cup of hot drink.

She start her massage with my head with some kind of oil, very relaxing and as we proceed with the TKSS, started to have some fond in her. Was told she was studying in Singapore and started working there for only one month.
Preciously she was a phsiotherapist in China, no wonder her massage so shiok. she know all the points to press and she can even tell me my right hib bone was taller than my left. ( this was told by my specialist in CGH).
The whole massage session was damm wonderful, can compare to those professional ones. During the massage, she also purposely ran her figure on my didi and ball ball, wow damm bu tai han. and give keep burshing her neh neh on me.. Woo hoo.
After a satisfying massage, she then ask me if i wanna try any jua gen. hmm. since i never try it before and i agree. Then she begin to lift up my leg and starting to arouse my body and legs. and then using her fingers to press and pick my didi. she even went real into my anal. got the feeling of wanna fark but i die die also control if not damm paisei.
Then after that she ask me to turn around and started to kiss me and ask me whether shiok or not in a very seducing tone. She also frenchkiss me and put my hand on her neh neh. Her the other hand was shaking on my didi and she say she wanted to slowly torture me. (real heaven) . But as i was trying to figure her below, she begin to shake harder and oh no, i exploxed. woo woo.
Damm shiok.

After that she start to clean me up and lie on the bed hugging me. and she initiate the kissing again. oh . really girlfriend feeling. As i see the clock already pass one hour , so i tell her i need to go bath liao. She waited for me outside with the towel and dried me up like a girlfriend. Before i leave the room, she hug me and kill me on my neck and ask me to come look for her again soon.
wah of cos i will.

Never have such a feeling before.. ahahaha.
Brothers here who like MILF, good massage and girlfriend feeling can look for her.

P/S: this is my first FR so pls pardon me with my lousy english.

huperoptik
27-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Lily FR

Looks: 5/10
Massage: 9/10 (hard massage can choose with oil or without-)
Body: 3/10 (quite fat)
Boobs: 5/10 (i think normal but dont know how to gauge )
jua Gen : 8/10
HJ: 8/10 (she definitely got skill)
Attitude : 9/10 (She do things slowly , i even exceed the time limit and she still refuse to let me go)
GFE: 9/10
RTF: when i have the money, yes.

Brother, please help to up my points.
Thanks

Mark Lee
27-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Lily FR

Attitude : 9/10 (She do things slowly , i even exceed the time limit and she still refuse to let me go)

Thanks

bro, does she have long and very curly hair? I think this Lily is the tow kay of the shop. And she has another branch near River Valley. Her massage very good one. But too bad she is in her 40s liow
and already got 12 year old daughter :D

huperoptik
27-07-2009, 04:59 PM
she has curly hair but i dont think she is the boss there cos she told me she only work there for one month and she is a student in Singapore.

Devilzz
27-07-2009, 07:04 PM
she has curly hair but i dont think she is the boss there cos she told me she only work there for one month and she is a student in Singapore.Bro,can pm me the location,thank you.

greenmonster
27-07-2009, 11:19 PM
By coincidence, I found out that there will be another joint which is opening soon at upper thomson . As I was having lunch with my colleague at the retro cafe near wuyou this afternoon, I saw massage beds being delivered to one of the second level unit a few doors away. Out of curiousity, we went up to have a look after our meal. Saw this pleasant looking lady in her late twenties to early thirties mopping the place. She is quite sweet looking but a bit on the fleshy side. The place looks like it had just completed renovations, quite nice but very dusty. Anyway, we asked the lady when the shop will be opening and she replied on wednesday. She sounded malaysian. Will go check it out on wednesday evening after work.

smoker
27-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Bro, can u PM me the location please.
Thanks!!

seeknewss
28-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Lily FR

Thanks

What's the damage for HJ other than $40 for 1 hr massage (30mins) ??

tunnelling
28-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Jus came back from Upper Thomson having dinner with my kaki. Latest update of TNs in this area:
Dan Feng - it has reopened (dun noe whether it is still legal or not) but some extensive renovations taken place. As u go in, the entrance has a few "wash legs" basins for people who wans to have a herbal dip of their legs. Its fro $20 upwards. There are currently two MILFs not chio but typical auntie look. Always offer facial - $48 (1 hr) plus massage $40 (1 hr). So, for 2 hrs, it will set u back by $88. No hanky panky offered at the moment but my kaki said they do offer - depend on individual. The two women are quite careful. However, they close at abt 7 or 7.30 pm.

Then there is Huan Ren - still the same. I guess several reports had been written on it; so I shall not add anymore except that HJ, BJ and FJ are offered - up to individual's "negiotiation skills".

Chue Yue - a few new girls - local and Malaysian but not that pretty. Somehow, this place is degenerating into a fxxk shop where the women wear g - strings and skirts to tempt customers. I would not dare to try in view of the "hot" area in Upper Thomson.

Yong Jian - I think u can skip this plc. Ask for $150 for a FJ with 4/10 looks! Come on, give me a break, man.

The above are comments and inputs from my kakis who stayed there. I personally did not try any of them as I had yet to clear my FL list of mei - meis. So avoiding TNs for the time being.

Hope this info can help those bros who r interested.

andysmart007
28-07-2009, 11:28 PM
PLZ pm me bro need such massage badly...

huperoptik
29-07-2009, 06:29 PM
What's the damage for HJ other than $40 for 1 hr massage (30mins) ??

Gua Jen and HJ, was quoted 80$ but i think can bargain lower

greenmonster
30-07-2009, 01:02 AM
My colleague and me went to check out the new joint called D'natural beauty. I got a prc lady while my colleague got a thai lady. Both of them are quite pleasant looking, they look to be in their late twenties to early thirties. According to my colleague, his thai lady massage very well. Mine was also quite good. Both of us enjoyed our massage. It is definitely a place to go for a relaxing massage.

PRC Gal:
Name: Wi@@ie
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 7.5/10
Boobs: B cup
Autoroam: Top only
Hj: 7/10 ($50)
damaged: $40 (1hr + free scrub) + $40 (Hj)

greenmonster
30-07-2009, 08:02 AM
The total damaged should be $90 ( $40 + $50). My apologies for the typo error.

greenmonster
31-07-2009, 09:53 AM
I went back to d'natural again yesterday during lunch time. There were only 2gals available then. A prc gal (diiferent from the one that served me the day before) and a singaporean gal. Chose the singaporean. Altough she was not as pretty as the prc gal that served me on wed night but she is much friendlier. I like the way she talks. She is a very bubbly gal and has a very cute voice, like those taiwanese gals that i see on TV taiwanese variety shows.

S'pore Gal:
Name: Ha@@y
Looks: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
Boobs: B cup
Autoroam: Yes
Hj: 7/10 ($50)
damaged: $90

cuntlover
17-08-2009, 07:12 PM
any bros been there recently?

well ive gone again on sat n this time girl i had is cat, a nursing student. young and pretty. her standard of massage is also quite good!!

well.. here is my FR to sum it up.

i was massaged by a prc girl called 'cat'. don't know if any of u bros tried her before.

told me she from shanghai, but now became a spore pr. she wearing a black shirt with a white short, told me she work only after school.. she is very pretty!!

massage not quite strong, but comfortable. quite relax with her tender youthful hands..

towards the end of the session, she asked me whether i want to 'special' i ask her what special?? she say 'da fei ji'. her hj was slow, sensual n relaxing..also totally no rush like 'kitty'. it was a great feeling!

i lifted her her shirt, unhook her bra n started to play with her b-cup pinkish brown nips..

i tried to attack further down south but she said can only touch from outside. after a while, i exploded.. enjoyed the session!!

looks: 8/10 (young n pretty)

boobs: b-cup (brownish pink nips)

massage: 7/10 (good)

service/ attitude: very friendly, top grade!

Damage: $35 (massage) + $50(hj) + $15(tips)

RTF: definitely..

enzer88
19-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Bro cuntlover,do they provide Full? I prefer full than handjob.

SF2004
20-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Just visit d'natural.

Look for Apple but she with customer.
So just ask for the girl on the queue.

Name: Shi Shi (sgp PR)
looks: 8/10 (pretty)
boobs: small B.... (not for big boob lover)
massage: 7/10 (good, know the right area to press, her strength ok for me. i dont like hard massage, everytime give me blueblack)
service/ attitude: friendly, can chat along

Damage: $55 (massage 11/2hrs) + $40(hj) --> Pay her $100

RTF: yes

cuntlover
22-08-2009, 02:02 AM
i had shishi today, luv the gf feel.. talk to her throughout the session like she my darling.. fantastic!!

she from hubei, jus became a spore pr. she wearing a green shirt with a white china pants.. very pretty, looks korean..

massage not hard, jus right strength..

last 10mins, she asked me whether i want to 'hj'.. her hj very ticklish feel.. i felt like screaming in delight!!

as usual, i lifted her her shirt, unhook her bra n started to play with her a-cup nips.. slowly, her nips started to harden..

i tried to touch her bottom but she rejected me.. after a while, i exploded.. enjoyed the session!!

looks: 7.5/10 (like korean)

boobs: a-cup

massage: 6.5/10

RTF: definitely..

Devilzz
22-08-2009, 08:42 AM
ilooks: 7.5/10 (like korean)

boobs: a-cup

massage: 6.5/10

RTF: definitely..Bro,after reading ur nice fr,i am quite itch to try her since today i am quite free.:D

cuntlover
27-08-2009, 07:12 PM
i had a new prc milf yoyo today, pleasant looking, looks v much like my neighbour wife whom i fantasize v long time..

massage quite good..

towards the end of session, she asked me whether i want to special, hj or bm.. i ask for bm.. her bm v sensual lick my nips, feel so shiok .. i felt like screaming in delight!!

as usual, i lifted her her top, unhook her bra n started to play with her c-cup nips, beautiful nips.. slowly, her nips started to harden.. i lick her nips like no tmr..

i moved down to touch her bottom n unzip her short.. pull down her panty n started to finger her.. she v fast get wet.. nice pussy!! after a while, i exploded.. great session!!

looks: 7/10

boobs: c-cup

massage: 7/10

service/ attitude: very friendly n chatty..

Damage: $40 (massage) + $80(bm)

RTF: sure..

ronnie1234
14-09-2009, 05:40 PM
I was up there yesterday. They have a package buy 5 get 1 free. I saw a pretty Thai gal, and makes me wanna FJ her right away. Too bad she is booked for the whole day.

Any bros out there know if we nede to call up to book first before going up???

lausiong
29-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Across the road from longhouse is a TN; relatively no nonsense. gers there are attending the massage certification course.
WARNING: this is not a place for syt. Age wise 30+ and older; prc, local, malaysian. I have noticed that the male clients are late 30s to senior citizens. Tried a few prc xiao qi, li li, rong rong (i think). last two are good (imho) for my needs. $40 per hr. But the boss lady sometimes calculate time wrong so gotta keep track what time the ger comes in to start ie make sure u are not timed fr the moment u enter room.

Sexmachines
29-09-2009, 04:28 PM
I was up there yesterday. They have a package buy 5 get 1 free. I saw a pretty Thai gal, and makes me wanna FJ her right away. Too bad she is booked for the whole day.

Any bros out there know if we nede to call up to book first before going up???Bro,i guess your are refering to kitty,too bad she only do hj...

roomai
11-02-2010, 12:47 PM
just to post a update on this Upp Thomson thread

me without reading this thread but gong gong went into Yong Jian a few days back

counter: was served by a pretty early 30's PRC with some revealing lokang, upon registered, i requested for her service, but was told that it was not her turn yet, so was introduced to another late 30's PRC (j*ng J*ng)

massage: was served by j*ng J*ng, late 30's, look 6/10 depending on your taste, opt for 1.5hrs(coz need to kill time to wait for my car to be ready). The massage was good enough, i would rate her 7/10, i asked her to do the finger press as i hate those oil, she really sweat even though the aircon was set to quite a low temperature, upon finishing her massage after an hour, she popped the GQ, $50 for HJ, $80 for BM/HJ, no FJ was offered
HJ was slow and steady, she even tease your arse hole by poking at it (din enter hor), top roaming allowed, fingering will need to add $10 which i did, a wet lady i must say, with all the teasing, i cum in no time, some even shoot onto my tummy, it must be the effect of the A poking plus the slow and steady HJ :)

after cleaning up, she proceed to do some foot massage for the rest of the timing, during which i dosed off and waked up totally refreshed

overall rating for the 1.5 hrs session 7/10

before going off, that counter lady told me that this joint is under new management, which they operated less than 2 months

damage: 1.5hrs with free mosha $60+hj

rtm: yes, this time would want to try that counter lady

atomant
18-02-2010, 02:56 AM
just to post a update on this Upp Thomson thread

me without reading this thread but gong gong went into Yong Jian a few days back

counter: was served by a pretty early 30's PRC with some revealing lokang, upon registered, i requested for her service, but was told that it was not her turn yet, so was introduced to another late 30's PRC (j*ng J*ng)

massage: was served by j*ng J*ng, late 30's, look 6/10 depending on your taste, opt for 1.5hrs(coz need to kill time to wait for my car to be ready). The massage was good enough, i would rate her 7/10, i asked her to do the finger press as i hate those oil, she really sweat even though the aircon was set to quite a low temperature, upon finishing her massage after an hour, she popped the GQ, $50 for HJ, $80 for BM/HJ, no FJ was offered
HJ was slow and steady, she even tease your arse hole by poking at it (din enter hor), top roaming allowed, fingering will need to add $10 which i did, a wet lady i must say, with all the teasing, i cum in no time, some even shoot onto my tummy, it must be the effect of the A poking plus the slow and steady HJ :)

after cleaning up, she proceed to do some foot massage for the rest of the timing, during which i dosed off and waked up totally refreshed

overall rating for the 1.5 hrs session 7/10

before going off, that counter lady told me that this joint is under new management, which they operated less than 2 months

damage: 1.5hrs with free mosha $60+hj

rtm: yes, this time would want to try that counter lady

not bad FR.. agreed totally :)
they are more pro in massage and does a really good job.
a really good place for relaxing and resting..

anyway, if i not wrong, the counter lady does not do massage...

try the other new gal that just came..

rib_e
23-02-2010, 11:36 PM
Hi Bros

Went to D'Natural this afternoon. Finally figured our where it was after a few trips to that area and scanning the thread for directions. Ambiance of the place was quite pleasant and clean. Happy that there was a place for shower.

Had the ShiShi from Hubei. She is quite pretty and Ok for the massage. Opted for the HJ - quite SOP. Sadly, she was quite resistant to auto-roam.

ShiShi (Sgp-PR) from Hubei
Height 1.65m
Skin fair
Personality 8/10 (friendly and chatty)
Boobs - small, A
Looks 7/10
Massage skill 7/10
HJ 6/10 SOP. She kept moving away and saying it was ticklish - :(
Damage : 40 (1hr) + 50 (HJ)
RTF - Maybe

kklove
26-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Pls PM me the location of D'Natural. Thks!

leow0003
26-02-2010, 10:40 PM
KKlove,

there is already a thread on d'natural! The thread is self titled. U can search there for the details.

dikopek
09-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Any bros here have any update on this Yongjian? How is the standard in this joint?

cavemanng
19-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Massage pretty good. I dont know whether there are any other review...

sim34698
20-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Massage pretty good. I dont know whether there are any other review...

Hi bro, do u have any FR on this joint? Any gals to recommend?:)

cavemanng
20-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Hi bro, do u have any FR on this joint? Any gals to recommend?:)

I only went once. Massage pretty solid and also got HJ for $50. Nothing spectacular but I wonder whether there is any gem

KOJAD
20-03-2010, 10:03 AM
New management since Jan.

Majority of the gals from Chengdu.
Lily massage not bad, HJ at $50.
Will try lady boss for massage next visit.;)

atomant
21-03-2010, 02:21 PM
New management since Jan.

Majority of the gals from Chengdu.
Lily massage not bad, HJ at $50.
Will try lady boss for massage next visit.;)

heh heh heh.. :D a very good luck if u are trying to get the lady boss to work...

even her long time regulars from her previous work place also kena rejected liao...

now she does recep only..

too tiring and straining on her health, tats y become lady boss mah.. haha..

try lily, anna or dou dou... :p

cavemanng
22-03-2010, 12:16 AM
heh heh heh.. :D a very good luck if u are trying to get the lady boss to work...

even her long time regulars from her previous work place also kena rejected liao...

now she does recep only..

too tiring and straining on her health, tats y become lady boss mah.. haha..

try lily, anna or dou dou... :p

who got bigger boobs?

mrbrown
23-03-2010, 04:40 PM
maybe anna got bigger boobs?;but belly oso bigger!
btw, think she used to work at the joint across the street last time (forgot the name already).

In general I think the place has improved slightly since under the new management, but still your normal prc milf tuina joint...

dikopek
23-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Went to Yong Jian yesterday and tried out Anna. Her boobs really quite big. Opt for one hour and had a HJ. Everything was quite SOP. Total damage $90. Saw a gal at the reception not bad and her name was ping ping. Does she do massage? Any bros here tried her before and any FR on her?

Songsong77
25-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Surprised that my thread is still alive! To be honest, I have not come onto this thread for a long time already...:)

Anyway, Helen(original reason why I posted this thread) is not working here anymore as this joint was raided last time. Maybe it's reopened now. Hope that Upper Thomson still good place to chiong? I now shift attention to the local ladies la....:)

xiaokwangz
26-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Bro pls share this gem. Thanks!!

oneandforall
26-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Bro pls share the contact?? Thks!!

So Is this place yong jian or d'natural now?? A bit confused.. Pls enlighten?? Thks!

Devil82
02-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Hi bro. Can pm contact, need a break. Thanks