PDA

View Full Version : Quickie Buddy with OL in office /Office Tower

gaul_ads
04-04-2009, 12:12 PM
anyone have experienced before of having a Quickie Buddy with OL in ur office?

Tyer
06-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Almost had it, till the colleagues are back.

assster
07-04-2009, 12:42 AM
many happy hrs in the meeting room last time :)

unfortunately, now meeting room gng to install cameras so.. sigh..

digvigil
07-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Office printing room would be a better place for quickie... :D:D

I am referring to the kind of office with large plotter able to print A0 size drawing and the maching do not have full time operator... hehehhe... within office I heard this is the place full of happening wor. I did try... so far nothing work out...

koebshaq0_0
07-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Hi bro, let me share my personal experience.

Some years ago, I was working in Raffles Place area. It was a great change from my previous job, which was in Industrial Estate. The sight at CBD area is really quite nice, especially during lunch hours where you can see pretty OLs strutting their stuff near the MRT station and elsewhere.

I just loved to ogle at those pretty long legs with high heels right in front of my eyes....

I was appointed as the Finance Head of an MNC. I got my corner room in a posh building overseeing Raffles MRT station. As you may have already known, Finance department is usually made up of ladies, those who are in this line will agree with me. Even during my yearly statutory audits, most of the external auditors are female!

It was well into the third month of my new job that I realized one of my subordinates, a busty married lady who was only about 26 yo was always finding opportunities to chat with me. Although she reports to one of the finance managers who in turn reports to me, she always pop up at my room to chit chat..... We talked about anything under the sun, resource planning for special finance projects, accounting treatments, and soon the topic drift to family, kids, and personal well-being, spa, etc.....I can see it coming and dropped a few hints to test water. Soon, it was confirmed that she is very horny and always feel that her IT husband did not pay enough attention to her even though she is easily a 7.5 in looks category and has a cup size of at least 36C (this is confirmed later during one of our encounters to be described later).....

to be continued......

Bojongkong
07-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Looks like a good story cuming up.. :D

simona
07-04-2009, 08:55 AM
camp here...pls continue

xocai
07-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Bro please continue...

peter88798
07-04-2009, 09:49 AM
to be continued......
Bro, we r eagerly waiting for second instalment,tks!:D

edwin58yock
07-04-2009, 09:50 AM
waiting for second part

AngusYoung
07-04-2009, 10:00 AM
For me 3 times in my office in Raffles Place; all with my GF who is in banking. Mine is a small firm and office usually no one in as mostly all sales staff. Of the 3 times, twice was when office empty and once with a female syt colleague sitting outside.

All 3 done in meeting room. Quite scary even when no one in as gotta listen out for people coming into office.

The 2 times when office was empty - once doggy and with her staring out the window into Tung Centre while I ram her from behind. The second time, she cowgirl me while I was sitting down.

The 3rd time with my colleague in office was the most exciting. We were not doing anything much, but touching here and there before my colleague came in. Just as we were getting hot, my colleague came into the office; but we were in meeting room with frosted glass door. I was dem hot and wanted to fuck but my gf scared. But I pulled her to one corner of the room which I know even from outside peep in cannot see. We were both standing up, fully clothed but I unzipped my pants, pull up her skirt and pulled her g-string one side and entered her standing. After I came, my sperms dripped on the carpet. But my gf was fuckin wet and excited :)

bigmannow
07-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Bro, we r eagerly waiting for second instalment,tks!:D
I also waiting .... all barang barang ready:)

proevoguy
08-04-2009, 12:44 AM
camping for more :D

makka111
08-04-2009, 07:13 AM
I am starting the BBQ fire...

koebshaq0_0
08-04-2009, 07:37 AM
One fine day, it was month end close. My busty colleague (let's call her Priscilla) was working late with the rest of the team). As the Oracle system was down for a considerable amount of time, the team had to work extremely hard to play catch up in order to meet the cut of time. Priscilla was quite sway, as her work duties were the most voluminous, relative to the rest..... soon the clock was clicking away and before we realized it, the whole entire floor was left with only herself and I and it was well past 2 am!

We were all looking drained from a hard day work and were longing to catch some sleep. As the air con was down by then, we were getting sticky all over. I saw from my room that Priscilla was just wearing a spagetti top that could hardly cover her bossoms.....

I decided to walk over to offer some words of encouragement (this is usually how bosses motivate their staff if you know what I mean).... Right there at her cubicle, I was staring down on her twin peaks while she was busy preparing the last few journal vouchers for the month.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of blood to my groin and my didi was standing up, almost going to come out of my business pants.

I felt the urge to hug her from behind and squeeze her breasts. Suddenly, she turned around and saw me with the hard-on. Amazingly, she had the fire in her eyes burning, and simply jumped into my arms. Before long, we were frenching like no tomorrow and the two of us were peeling off each other's clothes in a rush. Soon, I was stark naked while Priscilla was left with only her purple G-Sting and high heels on!

I pushed her to my knees and she immediately took my full hardness into her warm mouth and gave me a BBBJ! It was a good ten minutes and she was blowing me like there was no tomorrow! Her saliva was dripping from my rod onto the carpet but what the heck, we could not care less.

I was about to blow my load that I quickly stopped her and carried her into my room. I sweeped all my paperwork and stationeries onto the carpet and dropped her on my desk. Quickly, I lowered the blinds and pulling her G-String to one side, with a single thrust, my hardness was hungrily swallowed by her love hole! Oh man, she was really tight (I got to thank her IT husband for underutilizing her!!!). I thrusted long and hard into her depth and soon, I felt the rush and unload my sperms into her!!!!!!!!

The two of us lay motionlessly on my desk, catching our breath. It was well after a good ten minutes or so that we recover and start to french again.....

We could not have enough of each other and it finally took a lot of hardwork that we manage to separate and got dressed. Now till we saw the mess we had made, we quickly cleared the mess in my room and it was already coming to 3 am!

We left office and I offered to send her back which she readily consented.

(to be cont'd)

makka111
08-04-2009, 07:46 AM
No such luck at office for me. Heavy industries area...:(

magichat
08-04-2009, 07:53 AM
I was dem hot and wanted to fuck but my gf scared. But I pulled her to one corner of the room which I know even from outside peep in cannot see. We were both standing up, fully clothed but I unzipped my pants, pull up her skirt and pulled her g-string one side and entered her standing. After I came, my sperms dripped on the carpet. But my gf was fuckin wet and excited :)Bro, i in similar situation before, i ever did with my gf at her balcony with her parent watching tv few metre away only. I make sure i piak her without noise, very troublesome but very fun!

sammyboss
12-04-2009, 09:51 PM
One fine day, it was month end close. My (to be cont'd)

Bro, nice sharing keep it coming. :p

XboxSG
12-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Wow, office sex is always exciting

viceman
13-04-2009, 08:15 AM
Keep it cumming... :D

koebshaq0_0
15-04-2009, 08:15 AM
On the way to her home, she was really quiet and I for once, was afraid that she had regretted what we had just done. It was dead silence along the expressway....

Suddenly, Priscilla turned around and when I turned around I saw her wearing a lusty look on her face. I was trying to concentrate on driving and before a flash, she unzipped my pants and pulled my didi out of my boxer shorts......OMG!!!

She swallowed my didi and and started to blow me. Although I had just come less than one hour ago back in office, it took me just a while to have a total hard-on! The excitement of being blowed on the highway was just unbearable. Priscilla really gave me the most wonderful BBBJ that I almost crashed my car along the Fort Road junction on ECP! Before long, I blew my load into her mouth which she greedily swallowed every drop of it!

It was a torture for the rest of the trip to her home as she left me unzipped with my totally beaten up didi left dangling outside my boxer shorts. Finally, we reached the condo where she stayed and the security guard gave me a suspicious look when he saw me fumbling with my clothes. :(

I saw Priscilla disappeared into the lift (she was too afraid to give me a goodbye kiss cos of the presence of the security guard) and I drove off.

I knew at that instance my life in office will never be the same again......

(to be cont'd)

onlyou
15-04-2009, 08:52 AM
As the Oracle system was down for a considerable amount of time, the team had to work extremely hard to play catch up in order to meet the cut of time.

Seems Oracle is always down everywhere! urghhhh...

Civil
15-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Must be exciting. Thanks and please continue.

Artic
15-04-2009, 01:17 PM
con't pls....:D

Cytan7
15-04-2009, 02:55 PM
nice story, i always enjoy office sex stories :D

belowthebelt
15-04-2009, 05:13 PM
reminds me of 2 quikie incident with my admin girl about 8mths back (she nt with the company liao)

our office in ubi area(consider light industries). We had good feelings abt each other (as confirmed by our everyday eye contacts and when i lean towards her to teach her something, her breathing was always strong). we had to stayed a bit later that evening for a european conference call and it ended abt 8pm, just 2 of us. After the call we switched of the office lights and locked up. On our way back we walked past our warehouse and i have the keys. (idea lai liao) I told her to go to the store to check something together(of course she knows what i am hinting at - agreed)

inside the warehouse i hug her and we started kissing and in no time, she was slurping my hot rod like an ice-cream. i cannot tahan and turn her over, she leaning on a pallets with carton boxes. Flipped her skirt up, pulled her black panty side way and start to thrust. She was damn wet and the standing doggy was tiring but no choice, no other position liao.

She moaned and also tell me not to shoot inside. I heard but ignore and did not acknowledge. After thrustingfor some mins, she cummed and i was abt to shoot. Faster withdraw and cummed on her buttock and flows down her thighs. we clean oueselves using her tissue paper, lock up and i sent her back.

next morning, she acted like nothing happen (only shy smiles) and so do i. The second incident happened abt 3 weeks later in a similar manner which i do nt have to repeat.

this is my true experience and my search is on for a second happening. hope you guys enjoy reading.

chelsea4me
15-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Bro,u r one lucky guy,thank for sharing this incredible story.

Peugeot
15-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Warehouse all got candid camera wor..... U better go check. :p

belowthebelt
16-04-2009, 12:58 AM
hao jing bu chang zai (good times don last long). no more liao.....

Penetrator3
16-04-2009, 03:40 AM
just had a latest one joining the office since jan.

a pleasant surprise how everything started, she took the initiative, asked me out and everything (even thou i made it clear i have a gf). It was too good too resist, a young SYT who wear low cut and short skirt to work everyday.

It was only a matter of time before we started getting touchy during lunches, and teasing each other over msn during office hrs. Finally we got to a point to meet up on the top of the office tower for smooches and heavy petting. (i would remove her panties and put in my pocket in the morning before giving back to her during lunch) Up to 5 times a day.

Finally I couldnt take the teasing any further and requested for a bj last week. Without a word she put me into her mouth and blew away, followed by a CIM and finished off on a high by swallowing everything :eek:

I love going to work these days :D

XES5482
16-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Bro Penetrator,

Does your company still have vacancy??? :D

Takukidd6
16-04-2009, 01:34 PM
Just feel the need to share and contribute to the good brudders here.

Some info to get it started.
It was during my previous job that I got this pretty "sex slave" colleague.
Place West Area.
Local MNC

Let's get it rocking.
Cutting back the work aspects, we begin with this girl(M) *By the way, M's engaged already when I knew her.

Intitally started out badly with M, didn't see eye to eye because I never seems to be interested in her from the outside. She was the one with a slim figure, nice 34B/C boobs from her usual spag top. I love when she wear those low cut top.

We had a verbal fight in the office actually but strangely, right after that...i forgotten how to managed to get each other MSN and start chatting.
Then one day....

*After having lunch out with my boss, which sometimes they do it secretly*
K)how's work and what did boss said in his room(actually my boss had always wanted to keep her as mistress)
M)he express to me ask me again if I wanted to live off him, he no longer love his wife.
K)Nabei, old sex maniac.
M)Ya lah...crazy, i just keep quiet and act blur.
K)Of course lah, your figure can kill leh. Which man don't want to feel. Then lips thick thick like angelina Jolie...wanna kiss them wat.
To my surprise.
M)Ya ya ya, as if you dare.
K)What, of course i dare lah. U wanna give, I sure dare.
M)Come lor.
K)Ok, let's go pantry.
M)Ok

I proceed liked i am gonna get water in the pantry, just waiting inside. About 20secs, she walked in standing there getting the water.
As i watched her slim figure and tight spag, she said "How? If don't want, I go out already".
I move in for the kill, grab her waist towards me and gave her a tight hug. Feel her full boobs into my chest.
In the meantime, trying to check if anyone might come in, i quickly place my lips on hers.
It was brief but it was a start to even more fun i will ever enjoy in the office.

*BJ and FJ in the toilet* Story
*BJ and FJ in car* Story.

(to be cont'd)

eeemen
17-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Interesting experiences. Pity never had them. Thanks for sharing

benxmanda
17-04-2009, 05:33 AM
I had a staff, couldn’t say she was pretty but had kind of look that drove a man’s mind wild, but body really solid like hell, just finished her secondary when joined us.

Always loved to wear clothes that show off her huge titties, like bursting out, steam also when typing this as the image of her started to conjure. Very deep valley.

My secretary didn’t like her very much and always said that she was very “sampat” (Hakka).

One night, she stayed back to help me to clear something very urgent for next day and I sent her home afterwards.

In the car while I was driving, she purposely took off the jacket and just had her spaghetti dress on. When stopping at traffic light, I managed to steal a glance at those melons, my eyes almost popped out while my didi started to react.

I left the details out.

Actually I am glad that nothing happened that night as I managed to suppress the devil side of mine.

What a close call.

She didn’t stay long in the company as all the ladies evaded her and many guys also shying away from her.

I know what I want and I know there are things we shouldn’t do and mustn’t do.

I have never told this incidence to anyone else. Now that my wife may read this, she will start questioning me.

Ai, so long didnt update IVS vs HW vs DH already.

koebshaq0_0
06-05-2009, 05:33 PM
when we got back to normal office hours, things become pretty SOB, just that somehow, I sense that for better or for worse, life is never going to be the same for me again!

I started to pay more attention to the office ladies in my department sitting outside of my room. The skirts they wear, the stocking colour, the high heels, the revealing dress and so on.

Life at office has never gotten more exciting than this, fantasing about having a good session with my SYT accounts executives....I am having a hard on each time I lay my eyes on any pretty ladies who come in to submit some requests for my approval and when they turn their back, I can see the tiny line outlining the G-sting they worn!

My rendezvous with Priscilla the last time make me ready for more action! Soon, the next encounter happens....

One evening, incidentally, it was not a month end day but just like any other ordinary day when I happened to work late due to some ad hoc request from Corporate Finance in HQ. Everyone would have left office (which I thought so till I saw no one else but Priscilla). Just as I was about to complete the last worksheet for submission that she walked in my room without knocking on my door. She was dressed in a tight OL skirt that though not revealing, was showing all the curves of her nice body. She strut right into my room and was soon standing next to me at my desk.

I saw a lusty look on her pretty face and without a moment of hesitation, I reached under her black skirt and squeezed her bottoms tenderly. Once again, she only had my favourite black lacy G-String on! She moaned. "I missed you, dear."

She hugged me in a hurry and tilted her neck so that I could lick her sensitive ear lop and neck. She moaned even louder and cried for me to take her raw. She unzip my pants with one stroke and stroked her long nails on my erected penis.

Whispering into my ear, she said "I am going to make you very, very happy tonight...."

superb88
06-05-2009, 06:52 PM
All lucky brothers,

Working all my life in office, never have a single office bang!

Think I think too much of the consequences and balls get too small too.

Really envy you guys! Keep the spirit going so that we can have more nice stories here! How I wish I can join in the fun... sop sop.

Superb!!!

koebshaq0_0
06-05-2009, 06:54 PM
I was busy stroking her legs and pussy which was getting wetter every minute, feeling her nice bush below.

Whispering into my ears "you like my G-String? I wear your favourite colour today.."

I was flushed with blood and was licking her body all over hungrily. I was busy carressing her breasts and fingering her pussy and ass.

"Yeah, I am really horny now, I am going to fuck your brain out!" I screamed and literally torn her blouse and skirt off her body, leaving just her G-String and heels on.

Priscilla moaned louder and said "Fuck me...."

Before I could say anything, she already grab my rock hard dick and pushed it inside her. I could feel the wetness of her pussy wall... she was moaning loudly and we frenched like long lost lovers, alternately with sucking on her juicy breasts.

"Fuck me harder" she cried. " harder, dun you ever fucking stop"
"Oh man, ahhhahh....... I am cumming......"

She moaned in ecstasy.

"Love me, harder, I say harder......you fucking boss..." she continued....

Priscilla's long nails are gripping onto my buttock, drawing long strains of blood... I was in pain and yet pumping away like there is no tomorrow into her love hole.....

Suddenly, she gave my head a push urging me to suck hard at her nipples, I could not take it anymore and I just cummed inside her..shooting strong jets of sperm into the love hole that I had fucked for the last twenty minutes.... I was totally spent and collapsed onto her body.... panting hard to catch my breath.... for once, I thought I am going to pass out and die..............

We lay there motionlessly for a good ten minutes before my now soften dick poked out of her cunt, carrying with it a long strain of love juice connecting our love organs......

tomvoyeur
07-05-2009, 12:06 AM
All these tales remind me of the pretty OLs I saw in Raffles Place. :D

koebshaq0_0
07-05-2009, 11:28 PM
You bet!

What I have accounted and more to come, are exactly the OLs at Raffles Place that I have screwed!!!

Stay tuned! :D

tomvoyeur
07-05-2009, 11:46 PM
You bet!

What I have accounted and more to come, are exactly the OLs at Raffles Place that I have screwed!!!

Stay tuned! :D

Keep it coming. Pictures are more than welcome too lol. :p

michael_368
08-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Wow damn exciting hearing bros here have quickie in the office. I have no luck so far since working in the office for almost 20yrs.:D
Tks for sharing .

koebshaq0_0
11-05-2009, 08:20 AM
It is back to work and one fine day, I notice that a cute SYT who is in Commercial Billings department who has just joined the workforce from local poly is quite hot. Her name is Stephanie and she is always dressed in nice short one piece dress. She has long slender legs and it seems that she is always wearing open toes slip on heels with her toes beautifully pedicured. I wonder how nice it will be if I can suck on those sexy noses one day and pray that that day will be sooner rather than later.

I figure it out that my trysts with Priscilla must have blinded me to other gems in the office. Given that Priscilla has to work on her part time studies to pursue her external degree in Commerce and Accounting and has little time for me, I decide that it is a darn good time to make my move on other chicks.

I also pay attention to little details of what she like and dislike. So one fine day, I just poke up at her work station and ask the group of girls in Commercial Billings if they care to join me for lunch. Obviously, the girls are happy to do so as I have been known to bring my teams for lunch in the CBD area and have been a really good guy.

Together with Stephanie, I left with 3 of her department colleagues for Sushi Tei restaurant at Far East Square which is not too far from our office. We have a good meal together and are sharing some jokes before we are done and head back to office. That afternoon, Stephanie MSN me and thank me profusely for the nice lunch treat they get. I tell her it is nothing and knowing that she is staying in Henderson area which is not too far from my condo during our chat during lunch, I offer to drop her off tonight after work.

Stephanie gladly agree, but says that in order not to invite gossips from the colleagues, she will purposely work later so that when we leave office, there will not be anyone else left in the office. I am excited the whole afternoon, thinking of what may happen end of the day. The different scenes play out in my mind and I am not able to focus on my work. Before long, I realize that it is the end of the day and soon it is about 8 pm and there is no one else in office except the two of us.

I pack my stuff and work over to her work station to see how things are going for her. Meanwhile, Stephanie is still busy at work. MY eyes drift down her long, white and slender neck. Her dress fitted her tightly and her chest and hips cut a nice figure underneath that tight dress of hers. I can feel that my hardness building up. I thought to myself that what the heck, I am going to reach for the whole bossoms under the dress and the pair of legs to die for. All of a sudden, she turns around and see me really close up to her. She is smiling widely at me and I momentarily arch forward and bury my mouth onto hers. Without any resistance, her mouth opens and we start to tongue fight. We kiss passionately for a good ten minutes before we are able to separate our mouths. I start to strip her naked and I am surprised to find nothing but a nice T-Back underneath. Her nice butt is nice to my hand and I thought of fucking her doggy will be the best thing in the world.

I continue to explore her breasts, licking her sensitive tiny buds and she moans and giggles ceaselessly. Suddenly, she held my organ in her hands and give it a little squeeze. It grows harder and thicker.

I cannot take it anymore and I part her legs and go on top of her.

“Wait….. put on first” she moans.

“What?” I ask.

“Precaution” she gasps as my manhood is thrusting at the opening of her love hole, causing love juice to flow freely…. Some dripping onto the carpet.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take out at the last minute…”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, trust me sweetheart.”

She cries out when I enter her, and man, she is tight. Then she begins to relax as I rode on her, our passions building. She responds to my steady strokes with soft moans that echo in the big empty office. I put her on all fours and enter her again. She gasps, grips me tightly and threw her head from side to side when I thrust into her again and again. She screams in ecstasy when she feels I ejaculate my hot desires inside her.

“Oh god, I am cumming……..” she goes limp and for a moment, both of us are gasping for air, with me resting on her back as we both collapse on the carpet.

CyberRod
11-05-2009, 12:17 PM
“Don’t worry, I’ll take out at the last minute…”

... I ejaculate my hot desires inside her.

Bro... You promised to pull out but yet you shoot it in... Did you get her pregnant...? :eek:

Good Life
11-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Apart from oral sex of FUCK YOU! to my male colleagues almost every other day.... once with boss's ex-PA and another with a MILF HR lady (I lasted longer than them at work) ... I still think I am prince of sex screw-ups.

Pls continue, TS........

best123
11-05-2009, 03:44 PM
wah, nice read here man...

koebshaq0_0
11-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Thanks to concern raised by Bro CyberRod, I did not get her pregnant. As I will continue in my story (to be told), eventually, Stephanie left the company and after her breakup with her boyfriend, she left for overseas study in Western Australia.

koebshaq0_0
13-05-2009, 01:11 AM
My life at work becomes a blur as I am toggling between fucking Stephanie and at the same time, to meet up with Priscilla when it calls for. Many times, I have to refrain from making too much eye contact with each of them for fear of being discovered by anyone of our elicit affair.

The night classes is really taking a toll on Priscilla’s libido. Suddenly, she loses all urges to fuck around with me. It is as though her usual horniness are gone overnight. On days where Stephanie has to meet up with her boy friend, I start to long for Priscilla’s sexy body. I carve for her full breasts and long for my dick to stick it right into the tight love hole of hers.

Then one day, I receive a SMS from Priscilla that she will meet me during lunch at the basement food court at Republic Plaza. She mentions briefly that she needs to de-stress and get her mind off the books. I am having some quick thoughts flash across my mind and try to articulate what is going to happen next. Before lunch, I go to drive my car out of our office building car park and have it parked at the Republic Plaza. It is an expensive affair due to the hourly charges but I believe it is worth the while to avoid being seen by someone we know in the event we need to leave for a quickie.

When I leave office for lunch, I see her already waiting for me at one of the desks at the designated meeting place. As usual, the place is packed with people but it is a good choice as there is hardly any colleagues we know who dine there. We have a quick lunch there. Meanwhile, I can see that Priscilla is getting her vigor back as she is stimulating me under the desk by tracing my inner thighs with her stocking leg. OMG, it almost make me cum during my lunch!

I cannot concentrate to eat my meal and soon, we decide to leave the place for a quick bonk. Luckily, I already have the car parked nearby and soon we drive off to the nearby Chinatown 81. Upon getting the room key, we literally dash for the room. We started to kiss passionately and proceed to teat off each other’s clothes. Soon, she is starked naked with only her pantyhose and high heels on. As I was necking her and playing with her breasts, her hands are busy stroking my erected dick.

I start to suck on her nipples which make her really high, crying out to me to fuck her hard and fast. Without any hesitation, I tear the crotch area of her pantyhose and finger her furiously. This sends her into ecstasy and start to squirt.

I then proceed to pump away with fast strokes with her screaming for more.

“I am cumming! Oh no, dun stop! Just fuck me hard!” she cries.

The sensation of her nylons rubbing against my body eventually sends me over the edge and I know I cannot hold on for long. With a few more thrusts, I withdraw my dick and push it right into her open mouth. I come in spurts all over her face with some sperms dripping off her chest.

She is taken aback with the mess I make and quickly rush off to the bathroom to clean up while I collapse on the bed panting and catching my breath.

After we have cleaned up, and having her stocking totally torn and discarded, we leave in a hurry and rush back to work. Luckily, her manager is on time off and so it is not too obvious that she has taken too long for her lunch appointment. It also become obvious that no one has paid a lot of notice to the fact that she has come back from lunch without her pair of stocking.

koebshaq0_0
16-05-2009, 06:50 AM
One fine day, Stephanie sent me a SMS while I was on the way to work. She basically texted me to ask if I have any program later today as she has something to show me.

Out of curiosity, I called my OC and informed her that I have an dinner appointment and will not be back so soon. Meanwhile, I replied her SMS, saying that I am ready to meet her for dinner and to see how things going after that.

Throughout the day at office, I noticed that the young girl is wincing at me, trying to catch my attention. I was growing in my urge as I could feel things are going my way tonight and I am all ready for it.

It was the end of the day at office and we left in the same lift to basement floor where I parked my car. We jumped into the car and speeded off to Changi village for dinner. After that, I could not control myself anymore but asked her what she wanted to show me when we got back into my car. She cheekily removed her cardigan and I could see a small tattoo on the back of her left shoulder. It resembles a love symbol and I commented that it was really cute. I could see her face brighten up and she whispered into my ear that there was another tattoo just above her buttocks!

“You wanna see?” she cheekily asked.

“You sure? Don’t bluff me okay?” I shot back.

Without a word, she lifted up her figure hugging black mini skirt that she was wearing, showing a tiny pair of translucent powder-blue G-string and she quickly turned her back so that I could see the tiny tattoo of a pink dolphin under the dim light in the car.

I could feel my blood flow straight to my groin and could not tahan anymore. I knew the little girl was trying to seduce me and she was definitely horny for me.

“Shall we go for some fun?” she suggested.

I told her hint as let’s go for a quickie and without saying a word, I speeded off to the nearest budget hotel at Changi and checked in. Once we entered the room, we frenched passionately without even removing our clothes. I carried her onto the bathroom vanity top and with one stroke, her bra was gone, leaving her mini-skirt intact. I started to suck hungrily on her nipples and finger her wet love hole which was oozing with love juices.

Stephanie was moaning and breathing heavily with every of my tongue movements. She arched her back while my busy hands explore every part of her beautiful body. By now, her G-string is soaking wet and I could not take it anymore but thrust my hardness right into her pussy. I pumped it fast and furious and every stroke of our love making was matched with her “mmehhhmmm….ehmmm….” sound as her cries escaped her mouth.

I quickly turned her over in doggy position without missing a beat, pumping her moist cunt like there was no tomorrow. In that position, I could see the tiny dolphin tattoo on her hip and her G-string pulled to one side to accommodate my thrusting. he sensation of bonking a young innocent looking OL with tattoo was just too much to bear. Before long, I knew I could not hold back any longer and I quickily withdraw my penis which was all wet and moist with her cunt juice and thrusted it into her mouth. That moment, I ejaculated and blew my entire load of semen right into her throat…..she choked but did not want to give up swallowing every single drip of my cum. She gripped my buttock tightly with her big beautiful eyes looking at me passionately as if saying now I got something of you inside me. Meanwhile I continue to unload everything into her hungry mouth. It was indeed the most sensational moment when I looked straight into the mirror and see her face covered in my groin area while I was slowly collapsing onto the bed……

She wiped off the remaining cum on her face with a towel and the 2 of us just lied there, hugging each other, hearing each other’s heartbeat.

It was a night to remember.

koebshaq0_0
18-05-2009, 08:28 AM
One day at work, I noticed that Priscilla, one of my FB, was dressed extremely exhilarating that day. She was without her usual stocking, this time, she was wearing a one piece black spagatti short dress with a pair of open toes heels which was about 3 inches high. I knew something was amiss but could not make up of it. Somehow, I knew there might be some quickie for me later in the day but there was no indication what so ever till after lunch.

That afternoon after lunch, we finished our usual post lunch coffee at the basement of Raffles Place before we went back to work. Suddenly, I received a SMS from Priscilla. The SMS read like this: “Horny bastard, I know you have been staring at my legs the whole morning…….You must be wondering what I wear underneath my dress today, wanna check it out? Come to the staircase in the next 10 minutes and find out!”

OMG, I had not done anything kinky like that since I last went for it with a fellow auditor when I was in Public Accounting more than 8 years ago!

I had a short meeting with my Finance managers before I left for the staircase to meet my FB. My heart was beating very fast, the fear of doing it in public place is always so damn exciting for fear of being discovered. Yet, the thrill of doing it far outweigh the likely consequence that I might have to face.

It was on the staircase of 17th floor that we met. You see, our office occupied level 13th, 14th & 15th. The high tech company that used to occupy level 16th, 17th and 18th had vacated the place for cheaper rent at Changi Science Park. So we knew our chance of being caught with our pants down was much lower.

We frenched like nothing with hands all over each other. My fingers naturally explored her pussy and realized that she had nothing under her little black dress! She kneel down and unzipped my pants. She quickly suck my dick hungrily till it was all hard and wet from her saliva. Very soon, she capped on a CD for me using her mouth after BBBJ me for a good 5 minutes. Then, she lifted up her dress and bend forward with her sexy buttock facing me. She lift up her left leg and with her heels still on, I slot my rock as hard dick into her wet pussy and fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

She let out a cry and moaned softly “ “Fuck! Take me like a bitch and fuck me hard!!... You can do better that this…. Harder harder…..” Urging me on.

I pumped her hard and furious for a good 10 minutes and it did not take long for me to shot my loads into her! We quickly got ourselves freshen up at our respective washroom and slipped back to office as if nothing had happened. I could not hide my smile for the rest of the afternoon......

koebshaq0_0
18-05-2009, 11:07 PM
One day, I was attending an external seminar at a downtown hotel. I knew Stephanie was on leave that day as she had mentioned before that she needed to go with her boyfriend to settle some HDB stuff. Just before my seminar was over, I got a SMS from her saying that she was nearby and care if we were to meet for dinner. I said why not and was expecting to see her and her boyfriend together.

To my surprise, she was all alone when I got down to the hotel lounge. She was wearing the skimpiest mini skirt that you could probably find in town!

“What do you think?” was her greeting words while she twirled around to show me her super hot sexy body with very little left to the imagination.
I tried to stay calm and cool and ordered 2 drinks, one for each of us. I was trying to hide my erection by adjusting my posture on the couch. Stephanie smiled cheekily and reached out to give me a light pat on my hardness!

“Did I turn you on, sweetheart?” she whispered.

I had a loss of words and quickly slipped my drink without making eye contact with her. When we were done at the lounge, we left in a hurry and we speeded off in my car to Changi point and checked in our usual hideout place.

Once we got into the room, I practically ripped off her mini skirt and took her boobs in my hands and massaged them until she started moaning and arching her back. I sucked hard on her nipples until they got pointy and hard. I explored her bush and she twitched so I inserted my index and middle fingers into her snatch and realized she was extremely juicy!

She spread her legs wide apart and started to moan loudly. She looked into my eyes and cried out loud to me to fuck her hard.

I parted her legs and gripped her tiny waist while I pump my hardness into her again and again. This girl was really high and insatiable so I banged her from behind doggie style. Then, I laid her on her back and lifted her legs up until her knees almost touched behind her ears!

She really loved the way my dick felt inside her and licked the side of my neck, turning me on even more! I could feel the orgasm building up and knew it would not be long before I shoot my loads.

She was sweating and moaning ansd we finally came together, collapsing on the bed and fell asleep for a long time. When I recovered my senses, I found her busy slurping down my facid penis and it got hard again as she licked my balls and teased my anus with her long tongue. I could not tahan it anymore after her amazing BBBJ and cum in her mouth this time! This was truly one of the sexiest experience I had.

koebshaq0_0
19-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Recently, my department engaged 2 poly undergrads who joined us as Business Attachments. I would regard them as quite chio. Incidentally, both of them were ladies about 18 years old and after they completed the 4 months Business Attachment, they would return to poly to complete the last semester and got their diploma. The 2 girls are Sharon and Catherine. Sharon was a bit on the tan side, well defined body and she told her she was a vivid canoeing gal. Catherine was not as pretty as Sharon, but she had probably the type of body to die for. Even at the tender age of 17 plus years old, she already possessed a pair of boobs that were easily 35C. Best of all, she was a slim SYT, a typical young school girl. Kuai kuai type. Little do I knew there was a wild side to this girl.

One fine day, we finished work and stepped out of office into the lift when I realized that Catherine and Sharon were also in the lift.

“Hey, you wanna a lift?” I asked.
“sure, that is nice…… not bad if we can save some transport monies each day if boss fetch us home from work, kekekek” They giggled.

Soon, I found out that as Sharon stayed in Bedok reservoir area whereas Cat lived in Strathmore Avenue, I made a quick decision to drop off Sharon first and then exited at PIE and speeded off using Farrer Road.

Cat was apologetic and said they should not have troubled me in the first place. From our brief chat in my car, I also found out that she was learning how to drive and had looked forward to driving her own car once she came out to the workforce.

“Ha ha, take your time, girls dun have licence also never mind. There’s always a guy willing to fetch a pretty girl like you” I cheekily said.

She blushed and commented that my wifey must be very lucky to marry someone like me who was a successful finance head which was not yet botak! We cracked a few jokes and soon it was at her doorsteps.

We bid each other farewell before I drove off.

Couple of days later, we happened to work late together again and as fate has a part to play with it, Sharon left slightly earlier as her boyfriend had actually come to Shenton Way to pick her up. His boyfriend was a couple of years older and was still serving his National Services in the 3 Guards as a 3SG and had plans to pursue further studies at NUS in the Business Administration course.

Cat poked by and asked if I wanted a bite cos it was already past 8 pm. I told her that since we were the only ones around, let’s go catch dinner at the nearby Lau Pa Sat. We rushed off for dinner and then came back to office to finish off the remaining work. Cat complained that there was no more air conditioning and she then proceeded to remove her canigan. That revealed her full moulds right in front of my very eyes! Ho sai liao! I said to myself. I was quite sure tonight would be a fruitful night.

Suddenly, I saw a package of DVDs in her half open handbag and carelessly asked if I could take a look. She blushed and murmured that they were all XXX rated movies from Japan which a friend of hers had brought back from Tokyo recently. I was stunted as I could not imagine a kuai kuai girl like her watching all these dirty movies. I stared right into her eyes and invited her to the conference room, carrying her bad with me.

She followed me quietly behind and soon, I inserted a Tokyo Hot series DVD mimicking flight stewards getting fucked left right in the cabin. Meanwhile, I started to stroke her through her dress and I could see that she was damn aroused already. Her eyes had become watery and we start to French kiss.

The sex scenes on the TV in the conference room had surely has an effect on us. When I fingered her, I could feel that her pussy was now soaking wet. Her arousal overcame her inhibitions she unzip my pants and started to stroke my hardness with slow and steady strokes. Then, she sat on me with my cock inserted deep inside her while she rocked back and forth like there was no tomorrow. Watching her exposed bouncing tits and her pussy pistoning up and down on my cock was easily more exciting that watching the pretty flight attendant being fucked for good by a queue of studs in the movie.

We panted like two heated animals in lust and very soon, I could feel the sensation building up in my loins. I pulled out my dick and blew my load on her tits as well as her chin. She looked at me lustily and holding my shaft in her hands, she continued to stroke my penis which was starting to lose its hardness and cleaned up the barrel using her hungry mouth.

We laid on the conference table motionlessly for a while before we started to clean up and left the crime scene in a hurry. :D:D

best123
21-05-2009, 12:28 AM
any more installments bro?

koebshaq0_0
23-05-2009, 07:07 PM
One Monday, we got back to work and partly due to Monday blue, everyone was not feeling very alright. However, the sight of pretty girls in our office never failed to raise our spirit. Seeing those sexy ladies walking past my room in nice heels and short tight skirts always gave me a hard on.

I thought to myself maybe I would get lucky before the end of the day for another bonk.

Soon, the work piled up and we were about to go home when I saw Stephanie at her work station also about to go home. She looked down and I was sure something had happened between her and her boyfriend. I took a deep breath and walked over to her.

Upon reaching her cubicle, I could smell nice perfume from her body. I thought it would be really nice if I could take a deep breath between her chest and savior her nice body fragrance for the rest of the night.

(to be cont’d)

gonggong18
23-05-2009, 10:49 PM
I had never work in CBD area in my life so no such luck

koebshaq0_0
23-05-2009, 11:03 PM
I said “Hi, sweetheart!” knowing very well there wasn’t anymore people in the office. Stephanie raised her head and acknowledged me. She put on a wide smile, although I could sense she was probably upset. Something must be bordering her. I decided to poke further.

“What is bothering you? You looked troubled.”

“Oh, nothing…. I had a quarrel with my boyfriend….” She murmured.

“Thought you 2 are getting on well? What’s the issue?” I asked.

Then she confided to me that they have sex the night before, but she refused to let her boyfriend ejaculate in her. The boyfriend apparently also tried to force her to suck his cock, something which she had also refused. So the whole event turned up to be an anti-climax.

I quickly consoled her and told her everything would be alright.

“Really? I don’t think he want me anymore….. he said that I did not love her enough to eat his seeds…..” she continued.

I assured her that things were not as bad as it seemed. While hugging her close, I smelled her nice fragrance and my didi began to rise. Soon, she sensed it and felt my hardness through my trousers. I started to use my tongue to lick her ears and neck. Before long, we were frenching like old times and I quickly spread her legs wide and felt her wetness between her legs.

She moaned softly and whispered in my eyes to take her. Without hesitation, I carried her onto her desk and unzip my pants. My cock was rock hard and was pointing at her, as if it was saying hello to her. I gripped her legs tightly and she held my hardness to her mound.

With a simple thrust, I penetrated her love hole. Oh man, it was tight……I started to jam into her with short and fast thrusting….. each strokes drawing free flowing love juices from her snatch…

She was panting heavily and soon reached her first orgasm. I held her legs wide apart and continued my merciless thrusting….. this time alternating between short and long thrust. This brought her over the climax for the second time and she went limp. I was close to my own orgasm and I continued to fuck her furiously before I felt the urge and quickly pulled my dick out of her love holes, shooting my loads all over her belly with some even hitting her breast.

Fuck, it was good. What can I say!

zl1983
24-05-2009, 06:46 PM
gd stuff!

cant wait to c more..

Desert Eagle
25-05-2009, 02:14 AM
Keep up the good work. :D :D

koebshaq0_0
25-05-2009, 08:05 AM
It did not take long before my FBs found out about their relationships with me and vice-versa. But to my big surprise, they were not at all jealous of each other. Rather, they got the kick out of seeing how they can seduce me right under the nose of each other. I knew I was playing a dangerous game, and any screw up can have dire consequences. However, the thrill of seeing each of them trying to outdo each other was way too exciting for me to give this up. I decided to die another day.

One fine day, it was after lunch when I got a SMS from Stephanie… she mentioned that she had decided to give me a lesson for not being faithful to her in office. Before I could explain myself. She went on to tell me to get ready for my “punishment” at the end of the day. I sensed that something thrilling was going to happen but could not make up of it.

At the end of the day, I was ready to knock off but could not find her anywhere in office. So I proceeded to the car park. I barely reached my car when out jumped 2 ladies… it was Stephanie with Priscilla. Both of them were giggling non stop when they found that I was frightened out of my wits. Both girls had fire in their eyes and the 3 of us quickly sped off to Lavender 81 to get ourselves comfortable.

While driving, Priscilla who was sitting next to me suddenly went down to my pants, unzip and put my dick into her mouth. God, it was just amazing. To make things worse, Stephanie was blowing air into my left ear from the back seat and her nice fingernails were seducing me by playing with my ears and neck.

I thought I was going to crash the car and kept urging the ladies to have a hold on themselves. I never knew my “punishment” could be so enjoyable………

(to be cont’d)

bigmannow
25-05-2009, 10:12 AM
This story starting to give birth to many twists.. FB also knew each other's plans keke..unbelievebale

koebshaq0_0
25-05-2009, 09:46 PM
We quickly checked in our room – one with big mirrors on one side and proceeded to strip each of us naked in no time! Meanwhile, the 3 of us were like crazy, frenching one another like there was no tomorrow.

Soon, we were in our birthday suit and we continued our hot action in the bathroom. Instead of washing off all our perspiration, we were pouring like mad as we were busy exploring one another’s body and curves in the hot bathroom. We continued our hot action in the bedroom, with me strangled with 2 pretty ladies, one sitting on me while I lapped up every love juice she had while the one in cow girl position, rocking on my rod.

Moans and cries could be heard loudly across the room and we were sweating like 3 animals in lust. One moment, I were sandwiched between them, another moment, I was taking it up to them in doggy position, with each of them begging for more.

We fucked on and on for a good 40 minutes before I finally shot my load onto the back of both of the girls. We lay panting on the bed to catch a breath before we washed up and left the place.

(to be cont’d)

koebshaq0_0
27-05-2009, 07:20 AM
The next few days, life was never the same again. I was at least at ease that my FBs Priscilla and Stephanie were game enough to tarma with me when the time was right. Better still, they all tried to outdo each other when pleasing me so I am the ultimate beneficiary from their friendly rivalry.

Now, the only hard part was that they still did not know I had the 3rd FB in office, that was Catherine. I knew if they were to find out, I would probably be in deep trouble or I could be in cloud 9. I could never imagine myself making it out with all 3 beautiful ladies at the same time!

Catherine, meanwhile, since our last rendezvous, had been friendlier with me. She also did not hesitate to flirt with me whenever the opportunity arises. There was once during lunch time that I was still working like mad in my room with most of the staff gone for lunch that she came in and started to brush her sexy legs against my pants. To make things worse, she even turned around back facing me and lifted up her dress to show me that she just had a tiny black T-back barely covering her pussy.

I got so excited that I quickly closed and locked my room door behind us and rammed my dick as hard as I could and fuck her for all she was worth. It was a good ten minutes of quickie and sweat was pouring all over us and even with the air con on full blast, we were literally all wet from our love making. Finally, I could not hold it anymore and when the urge came, I quickly put out my wet with her love juices dick and she swallowed it down while I blasted my load down her throat. The thrill was so great that I felt almost empty as I collapsed back into my chair and passed out momentarily.

Catherine was having a good time, giggling at me that I was totally drained. She got dressed quickly and even kneeled down to help put my dick back in my pants and have my trousers zipped. Then she quickly checked the door and unlock it so that any staff coming back from lunch would not be suspicious. Then she was sweet enough to go to the nearby food court and help me tah pow my lunch, telling people that I had asked her for the favour.

(to be cont'd)

Ben225111
27-05-2009, 08:36 AM
more more...... bro koebshaq0_0.... the more i read the more can't tahan.....

horneguy
27-05-2009, 08:48 AM
camping here for more :D

eeemen
27-05-2009, 09:22 AM
Bro, you are one lucky guy!! :)

CIM_lover
27-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Bro!

you're the man!!! keep it coming!!!

:D

koebshaq0_0
29-05-2009, 08:23 AM
One day, when I came into office, I was surprised to find the 2 poly undergrads smiling widely at me. In fact, both of them carried a sheepish look and I was wondering what was going on. Little do I realized that Catherine had actually shared her sexperience with me with her poly buddy, Sharon. Apparently, what I understood to be was that she told Sharon about how horny I am and prompted her friend to “try” me out!

Sharon was looking extremely sexy today in her purple one-piece dress that barely covered her tight ass. It was figure hugging and was at least 14 inches above knee level. When she ached forward to pick up some papers that she had dropped, I thought I had a glimpse of her tiny panties. OMG!

I grew increasingly horny as the day past by, not knowing what to be expected. It was only about 7 pm when people in the office started to leave for home that the 2 young girls popped by my office and told me what they had in their mind. In fact, they had requested to have a rendezvous with me. What could I say? I was shocked and pleasantly surprised that nowadays, young girls were far less inhibited than before and were not afraid to show their sexuality.

Within the next 30 minutes, the 3 of us left office in my car and we drove straight to Hotel 81 Bugis which was along Middle Road. We checked in quickly and the receptionist on duty gave me a sheepish look when I was collecting the key when she saw the 2 cute young girls standing behind me. Before we got off the lift to our room, a male hotel attendant even gave me the thumb up before the lift door closed behind him!

Once we got in, Catherine wasted no time in feeling Sharon all over. Soon, our clothes were all gone and we were all stark naked. I was French kissing the 2 girls while I was also fingering their pussies. Soon, love juices flowed and soft moan from the girls started to fill the room. In return, Catherine started to suck on my nipples and back of my ears while Sharon was kneeling down to give me a luscious blowjob.

Soon, my dick was rock hard and the 2 girls crawled onto the bed on all fours begging for me to bonk them. I capped on and positioning myself right behind Sharon’s ass, I started to climb up the bed behind the girls, staring down their wet pussies.

The thrill of fucking these 2 young girls was too much to bear and suddenly, I felt my dick start to pulsate and I had ejaculated prematurely…… that was embarrassing. The girls were literally shocked to see that and before long, they were giggling all over.

Sharon took the initiative and put my dick into her hot mouth and sucked me hard and furious. I never knew of her sexuality till today…….she was indeed a hidden gem….. Catherine lied on the bed and masturbate herself, playing with her clitoris and breast….moaning softly…..The combined effort of the 2 hotties resuscitated me and gave me renewed vigour.

Soon, my dick was rock hard again and I positioned my hardness at the entrance of Catherine’s wet pussy and thrust hard into her…….

She let out a cry and moaned…”Oh….you’re big, fuck…fuck me hard….” She screamed.

I continued to pump her hard and when I felt myself about to come, I quickly dismount from her and alternate with bonking her good friend, Sharon. This time round, I made Sharon on all fours bonked her like there was no tomorrow. Catherine met my every thrust with her own thrusting of her sexy hips. Her love juices flowed all over the bed, forming a small pool of water on the bed. Meanwhile, Sharon was tongue kissing her friend. The sight was too much to bear and it did not take long for me to empty my 2nd load of the day into Catherine as her orgasm caught her as well…… We were totally spent….

regza85
29-05-2009, 10:34 AM
nice story... worth the camp here...

keep it "cumming"...!

koebshaq0_0
01-06-2009, 09:06 PM
I did a simple count of my FBs in office and realize that now I had 4 in total and still counting. I was trying to figure out how to integrate the 2 young girls from poly Catherine and Sharon to my permanent staff and FBs Stephanie and Priscilla. I thought for a moment luckily I was pretty fit physically and emotionally to keep up with 4 horny nymphs and not drained dried. It was indeed a blessing.

One evening at work, I was about to knock off from work when I realized that Stephanie was still at work so I decided to sneak out and give her a surprise. When I got near her (her work station was at one end of our office floor and quite quiet even during normal office hours), I was shocked to see that she was surfing porn on internet! My oh my, my FB is horny!! Kekekeke!!!!

I said while standing right behind her, “Wow, surfing porn ha, you wanna get sacked, isn’t it?”

Stephanie almost jumped up from her seat “Wau lau, you scare me lah…I almost pee in my panties liao!”

I smilingly said, “Why you need to surf porn? You can always look for me, hahahaha.”

Stephanie gave me a sexy look and licked her lips with her tongue....”I din realize there is so much porn on the web until Margaret told me that day during lunch” Margaret was the executive secretary to the regional sales head that sits at the end of our office. She was about 35, but as she dressed well and with nice make up, she always appeared to be around 27 to most people in office.

“Wow, I din noe Margaret also into porn….You girls are really horny man!”

“Huh, what do you mean? We are just very normal, my fren… we also fresh and blood, sometimes, we also masturbate to release ourselves…..” she said.

“Oh I see, come on, let me satisfy you now….” While I said that, I started to caress her breast through the spaggetti dress, soon, her bra was removed with one simple unhooking of the front. I could see that she started to feel good and her nice pinkish nipples are already getting hard and she had half close her eyes, apparently enjoying my touch….

Soon, my hands moved on to take off her dress and her flawless long legs showing up to her sexy hips and her cunt were exposed in front of my very eyes. My prick started to harden very quickly and I started to lick her ears to the neck and down to her breasts while massaging her buttocks. My right index and middle fingers already slotted into her pussy and I could feel that she was soaking wet.

“Ahh….hhmmmmmm….it feels good…..” she moaned softly.

I turned my attention to her pussy and spreading her legs wide apart, I started to taste her wetness….” She started to mean loudly and her legs started to shiver with excitement…..

“Ahh….hhmmmmm….. oh yes, fuck…..fuck me…….” She continued to moan with her eyes closed, now I could see her fingers playing with her clitoris while the other hand was massaging her breasts, pulling her erected nipples.

I raised up and positioned my harden cock and started to lubricate my tool using the free flowing cunt juice. When my dick was totally oiled, I gave a thrust forward and the whole seven inches of my hard cock was swallowed by her hungry cunt.

“Oooooohhhhhh…….don’t stop…..fuck me harder…..oh….” she continued to moan loudly as I started to pump into her deeper and faster. I put one of her erected nipples in my mouth and sucked hard like a hungry baby…..

“Ahhh….ahhhh….hmmmm….hmmm…” her eyes stared to roll and I could feel that her orgasm was coming soon. I pumped into her harder and harder……

“You like me fucking you like a whore…..??? wanna me faster huh….?” I was bonking her in full speed now, near coming myself….

“Yeah….aahhhha…..aahhhh….fuck me harder…” she screamed “Oh…oh….aahhhhh.,..yessss…yesssss…..cumming……cummi ng………aaaahhhhhhh……I am cumming now…….”

Just then, I could not hold back any longer and with one final thrust, I unleashed my loads into her hungry pussy…….. I was so drained that I collapsed onto her and we held each others in our arms tightly for a good 10 minutes before we recovered, got dressed and left office for a late dinner at Lau Pat Sat.

(to be cont’d)

koebshaq0_0
02-06-2009, 10:51 PM
One fine day I was on my way to office and happened to meet Margaret in the lift. As our office is on the top floor of the office building, it turns out that all the rest of the people had gotten out of the lift and we were the only ones left when we reached the top floor. We said hi to each other and Margaret suddenly cracked a joke “Hi handsome, heard from some of your girls that you are a real stud!”

I was shocked to hear this from Margaret as I usually did not have any dealings with her other than her boss’ expense claims that had to flow through my team for reimbursements. Luckily, I was able to remain calm and just brushed off by saying that my team girls liked to make fun of me sometimes.

However, it seems that Margaret was not ready to let me go. She reached out to touch me on my right arm and gave me a little squeeze. I was shocked. Then she gave me a seductive smile and said “We will catch up, maybe we should meet up for lunch someday….”

I smiled back and acknowledged before I marched out of the lift to my room, with cold sweat all over me……I was wondering how much she knew about my office affairs…….

(to be cont’d)

koebshaq0_0
03-06-2009, 08:11 AM
A couple of days later, when I was working at office in the morning, I got a MSN from Margaret asking if I cared to join her for lunch. I told her no problem and we were going to eat at the nearby Japanese restaurant at Raffles Place.

Soon it was time for lunch and the 2 of us went off together for lunch. During lunch, she poked fun at me again for being a stud and I continued to act blur. As the Japanese restaurant is a rather high end one, it wasn’t as crowded even though it was lunch hours at Raffles Place. We were seated at a secluded corner in an exclusive separated partition and got to remove our shoes outside.

I could see Margaret’s nice legs covered with pale grey stocking and her nicely pedicured toes. My thought started to wonder and I slowly had a hard-on. Margaret saw that and got naughty. She started to slid her left leg under the table and slowly tickled my groin area through the pants. It was indeed an exhilarating moment and I started to feel my cum building up. But Margaret was not ready to let me go. Without a thought, she moved over to sit right next to me instead of opposite me with both of us facing the slide door of the partition. Quickly, she unzip my pants and my hard as rock penis was released from my boxer short. Using her fingers with bright red manicured nails, she held the full length of my shaft and started to tease my cock. Her hand job started to gain speed and soon, she was pumping my shaft fast and furious.

My dick thickened and the cockhead had now become dark reddish in colour. Pre-cum started to appear at the tip and Margaret took it to the next level when she started to tease my right ear by licking the ear drope with her lashing tongue. Meanwhile, I began stroking her stocking leg with my right hand and fingered her through her panty which was now wet with her pussy juices. OMG, I could not take it anymore and she gave one final action before my cock released my millions of precious cum that shot all over the place including the wooden table and the utensils right in front of us. She continued to squeezed my cock and watch with delight as my cock started to drip its last drop.

It was my best hand job for a long time but I knew my encounter with Margaret was not finished. I vowed that I was going to fuck the brains out of her very soon.

(to be cont’d)

caca84
03-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Very nice story bro....keep it coming!! Appreciate it loads!!

tz123
03-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Bro koebshaq0_0,i am very very envy with you! How i wish i can be in your shoe. Great story,keep it coming!:)

koebshaq0_0
04-06-2009, 07:32 AM
It soon became clear to me that Margaret, our chio executive PA to regional sales head, was only aware of my affairs with Stephanie and Priscilla. The part with Priscilla, as I learnt later, was subsequently updated by Stephanie after our threesomes. Margaret, accordingly, became very horny after learning of our encounter.

She has a business man husband who was much older than him, around mid 50s years old. As his PCB business took off over the last couple of years, he had been flying in and out of mainland China to close deals. As a result, he had spent less and less time with her, so the sex between them had become more of a formality probably like once in a few weeks time. Margaret who was in her mid thirties, had maintained her figure well, given that she had married without any kids. With the monies she got from her husband, she had enjoyed spa and other luxuries in his absence to keep herself occupied. That also accounted for why Margaret was so popular in the company, as she was always able to share tips on beauty and other ladies stuff.

Hence, that accounted for why she was so horny when she discovered that there were such extra-circular activities in office! Margaret soon made friends with people like Stephanie and eventually Priscilla and had even shared tips of how to seduce men and pleasure themselves! Very soon, the three of them became best of friends and simply had become a legion! More so like axis of evil! Kekekekeke

I thought for a while it would be a dream come true if I got to bonk all three of them at one go! But as I was always wary of the jealousy (if there were) among them, I decided to stay cool and play my card right else it was going to jeopardize my career and reputation.

The time passed very fast and soon, our year end financial closing was over. Everyone had played their part and even when there was hipcups here and there, overall, it was a great success and to award everyone for their hardwork, I splashed some monies for the girls to organize a chalet gathering, completed with BBQ and all other fun stuff. I knew at the end of the day, I would be the biggest beneficiary of the event given that I was the only hot blooded male in the office!

(to be cont’d)

koebshaq0_0
04-06-2009, 08:19 AM
The party at Pasir Ris chalet went on well, card games were played. Margaret was even invited to join in the fun. Given her closeness with the majority of the girls in my team, it was indeed no problem at all for her to mingle with the girls.

Food was served and soon, couples of red wines brought by me and another manager were down pretty soon. Everyone at the party was getting a little bit tipsy. I was able to hold my own pretty well due to my earlier training when I travelled regionally, especially all the kam-pai with the Japaneses and Koreans had really served me well.

By about 11 pm that evening, for those who stayed behind, including my favourite Stephanie, Priscilla, Margaret, Sharon and Catherine and 2 more ladies in my team, faces were getting flushed with redness and they were getting less inhibited. Very soon, T-shirts came off and many were left with just their bra and panties.

It was quite a sight and I got to keep their volume down as I did not want to invite unwanted attention from other chalet goers. To be honest, I wanted the feast by myself.

We were playing card games and downing our last couple of drinks when one of the ladies suggested that we played strip poker. I was shocked when everyone was so eager to play the game. So we got everyone to wear back all their clothes just as a formality.

Being a very close to professional poker player, I was able to keep my clothes intact for the large part of the night. But the girls were not so fortunate. Margaret, Catherine and Priscilla were soon stripped to just their bra and panties, showing a lot of cleavage. Catherine, being the youngest, turned out to be quite a dull in terms of her selection of undergarments, she was dressed in a simple sloggi and did not show much. On the other hand, the other two hotties, Priscilla and Margaret had apparently better selection. Priscilla was dressed in a black flimsy bra and a translucent sheer black panty whereas Margaret was in a purple push up bra and a matching thong.

OMG, I could feel my blood started to flow all the way down to my dick and it was getting harder every minute. Catherine who was sitting next to me was having quite a view of her own. She was wincing at me and even took the liberty to caress my prick through my sports short. This made things worse as my dick got so hard that it almost spring out of my short!

The game eventually ended when Priscilla was stripped naked, showing her newly trimmed bikini area. By then, practically all the girls were too tired and soon, most of them fell asleep in the 2 bedrooms on the 2nd level. Stephanie who did not play for most part of the game was still quite sober. Margaret who apparently drank a lot when out with her business man husband, was also quite clear-headed. The 3 of us went downstairs to watch TV and I had the 2 beautiful semi-naked ladies sitting on each of my sides. I knew the night was still young and I got to fuck their brains out very soon.

(to be cont’d)

koebshaq0_0
05-06-2009, 07:41 AM
About 20 min after the rest had gone to bed, it became obvious that the three of us were ready for bigger things. Stephanie suddently stood up and retrieved a DVD from her big handbag. It turned out to be a porn disc again! (this girl was really into Japanese Tokyo Hot series!!)

Before I knew it, Margaret’s hands were all over me, frenching me like there was no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Stephanie went down on all fours and peeled my shorts down to release my now getting thicker cock. Soon, her warm mouth engulfed my hard prick and I was in seven heaven!

Quickly, I took hold of the remote control and lower the volume so that the moaning from the TV would not wake up the rest of the girls. Before long, the 3 of us were frenching one another, with hands all over each other’s hot bodies. My hand were full, feeling their breasts, fingering their pussies and butt. The ladies reciprocated by massaging my balls, licking my nipples, ears, and sucking my cock.

Soon, the threesome we were into resonated what was screened on the TV, we were fucking each other’s brains out like there was no tomorrow. I took my turn to bonk the two hot chicks in various positions while trying to keep our volume down for fear of waking up our other colleagues on the 2nd floor. Our orgasms soon overtook us and we cum and collapsed on one another like dominos, panting and trying to catch our breath. It was indeed a chalet outing to remember.

(to be cont’d)

koebshaq0_0
08-06-2009, 07:03 PM
When we got back to office the next Monday after the chalet outing, everyone put on a big smile on their face. But for the 3 of us especially, namely Stephanie and Margaret and I, our smiles were the widest, cos we all had a time of our life fucking each other that weekend and best of all, we knew greater things were in stall for us going forward.

Margaret was especially sexily dressed. She came in office in a tight little white dress that was barely covering her tight ass. It was quite a sight to see someone so beautiful and sexy masquerading in Shenton Way during lunch indeed.

True enough, she dropped me a quick MSN begging for action after work. I was only too happy to comply. Soon, we drove off in my car to Changi area for our quick bonk. Even when we were speeding off on the ECP, Margaert was obviously very horny and could hardly able to keep her hands to herself. Without any warning, her nicely manicured nails had unzip my pants and pulled out my hardened penis. She started to slide the loose flesh up and down in a slow, magical rhythm that caused my ache to increase almost beyond endurance. Then she moved her body closer to me in the car and continued to stoke my hardness between the flat of her palms in a teasing up and down motion that caused my loins to undulate in time to her maddening pace.

Her heads dropped slowly towards the hardness and suddenly her tongue flicked forward, the tip boring teasingly into the wetness of the tiny glans on the end. I held my breath in from the sudden unexpected contact, bringing a groan from my parted lips. Margaret continued to suck me by bringing her mouth down all the way and enclosed the whole of my lust-engorged knob in a moist, warm pressure. Her lips tightened like an elastic band around it just below the cock head , trapping it completely inside her warm wet mouth as her tongue continued to flicked tormentingly at the super-sensitive tip of my cock.

“God!” I groaned, the sight of my hard shalf of flesh sunk halfway between Margaret’s pink, widely ovaled lips increased the sensation tremendously. With her massaging the soft skin of my sperm-laden testicles gently with one hand and stroking the base of my shaft with the other hand as she suck rhythmically up and down up and down was too much to bear.

Suddenly, I gasped as I felt my hot sticky sperm began its mad headlong spewing in hot thin streams into Margaret’s ravenously sucking mouth. I could see her cheeks expanded and hollowed fish-like as she greedily swallowed the warm flooding gushes to keep herself from choking. She continued to suck wildly as I emptied my loads into the wetness of her mouth. Finally, my cock started to deflate in her mouth while I tried my very best to maintain my focus on the road cos I definitely don’t want to crash my car and die with my pants down! I could see my last drop of my warm sticky sperm from my bruised and battered cock dripping from her hungry mouth while I made my turn from the expressway……….

(to be cont'd)

koebshaq0_0
09-06-2009, 11:50 AM
It soon became clear to me that I was too tired to “perform” after the furious blowjob that Margaret had given me and hence it was time for me to reciprocate. When we checked into the hotel, Margaret was giggling non-stop as my hands were feeling her full body.

She kicked off her high heels, slid down her pantyhose and removed her tight little dress. Then she unhooked her bra and slid her little panties slowly, teasingly, down the long while columns of her legs.

My mouth was hanging open as I gazed at her magnificent body in the room light as if I had never really seen it before. I could not believe after a long fulfilling blowjob that literally drained me dry, this sexy bitch was turning me on again, right in the middle of the hotel room.

Without a moment of hesitation, I grabbed my beautiful fuck buddy and dragged her onto the bed. I buried my face in the sweet fragrance of her breasts, my hard on resuming its pounding, blood-engorged desire.

My hands slid to Margaret’s buttocks, pressing apart the two full white moons of her ass cheeks and slithering one finger in the direction of her wet pussy. I pressed one middle finger up into the soft damp love hole and moved it around in slow, teasing circles, knocking her small, nerve-filled clitoris wildly back and forth. The sensation elicited a gasp and soft moan from her almost instanteously.

“Ooooooooohhhhhh, nice,” she sighed continuously up into his open mouth, her tongue pushing lewdly at mine, licking it, and searching around deep inside as thought wanting to go all the way down my throat….. “Soooooo nice……”

Margaret’s passion spurred my own, even as I was totally amazed with her horniness…..my cock felt like exploding out of control and I reached down to draw her thighs up both sides of my hips until my throbbing cock at the opening of her eagerly contracting cunt. With one single forward thrust, my cock was engulfed within the wet cunt slit presented to me. Her pussy lips were stretched to accommodate my pulsating cock as I began to thrust in steady rhythm. Margaret reverted to groaning in soft unintelligible gasps that slipped out of her tightly clenched teeth, as my hard as rock penis continued its steady thrust in and out of her love hole.

Suddenly, I was taken with a crazy idea – I wanted to fuck her breasts! I rise up to straddle her with one leg on either side and shoved my hotly energized rod into the narrow cleft I was able to make in her breasts by pushing those two warm mounds together. I held their soft succunt breast in my hands and watched them ooze through my hands like foam rubber, then spring voluptuously back in shape when I released them.

I pushed them together again as they formed a yielding tunnel in which my rock hard penis was sensuously entrapped. I then began a rocking movement, thrusting my lustful throbbing cock through the warm flaccid channel formed by Margaret’s round white mounds. As I pushed, the red head of my cock appeared at the far end and brushed against her chin, leaving a lewd trace of pre-cum each time it touched.

I continued to slow rocking motion between her tightly held breasts for several minutes and slowly increased my tempo until I felt my blood-engorged member expand and I knew it would soon erupt into a rushing fountain of sperm. I quickly inched my hips forward so that now, my cock head began its thrust against her hungry mouth.

Margaret did not miss a beat and hungrily took my hardness into her wet mouth. I groaned with pleasure as her tongue swiped around and around, making my rod jerked in the furnace-like heat of her mouth. I flexed my loins in and out and the pressure building in my testicles was virtually unbearable as my cock was throbbing and expanding beyond my wildest dream.

Suddenly, I was unable to hold back as there was a jerk in my loins and the spasming flow of my load shot in hot spurts out of the tip of my shuddering cock. Margaret gagged underneath me, her throat work gluttonously, swallowing and sputtering to keep from choking as I emptied my second load of the night relentlessly into the depths of her throat.

“Aaaaahhhhhh…..ahhhhhhhh…..aaaaahhhhhh…..” I felt almost that I was not able to catch my breath and for a moment, I could not remember who or where or what I was, the sensation so great that I almost passed out.

(to be cont'd.....)

koebshaq0_0
10-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi Bros, thank you very much for those who up me. For those who zap me, I am ok if you tell me the reason behind. I can live with it. What I fail to understand is why do I get zapped for telling bros here what I have experienced in my last couple of years of exciting corporate bonking without a clue why some of you choose to do.

Thanks and stay tuned for my next installment. Cheers.

koebshaq0_0
11-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Today, a piece of bad news came to me in office. Stephanie had tendered her resignation and it would have been with immediate effect. Fact of the matter was that although she got a steady boyfriend, the numerous quarrels between the 2 of them were really taking its toll on her. It badly affected her work performance and she had made a couple of errors when she posted the entries, resulting in a number of complaints from the sales folks as it affected their sales compensation calculations. Although I had tried to protect her from the complaints as I had always tried to be protective of my staff, the errors she had made had far-reaching implications, and it was just a matter of time that they caught up with her. Her manager, Winnie, had finally issued a warning letter to her and it would mean she was put on PIP – Performance Improvement Plan (those bros working in US MNCs would know what I mean). Seeing no future in the company, she finally made the decision to turn in her resignation letter.

For a long time, I was stunned even though it was to be expected. For a moment, I regretted not paying more affection to her during the last few weeks as my attention had been shifted to my latest horny fuck buddy, Margaret. Actually, the 2 of us have literally screwed the hell out of each other for the last 2 weeks as her husband had been away in China to fix some quality issues at his factory at Shenzen. Well, endowed I may be, my motto had always not to over-exert myself physically, as this will have dire consequences when age eventually catch up with me!

As Stephanie would be gone by the end of the day, I reckoned that we would catch up at least for a last fuck before she was gone for good. Of course, if need to, I could always contact her for a quickie at a venue both of us were convenient, but not seeing her sexy well tone body parading in front of me was definitely quite a big loss to the company (me of course!)

I pinged her on MSN and told her that I would like to buy her dinner for her farewell. She gladly agreed. When the time to knock off arrived, we left in a rush, obviously, not together so as not to arouse any suspicions in office.

She would walk to near Clifford Center and when I drove out of the car pack, I would then made a quick stop to pick her up and rushed off. We sped to our usual love hotel in Changi. It never surprised her at all cos we usually have our dinner after our bonking session!

We checked in and soon our hands were all over each other. We frenched passionately and I ran my hands over the smooth white cheeks of her softly ripping buttocks. I could feel them quivering under my soft caress. I ran the middle finger of one hand down to the soft flexing crevice of her pussy. It was longing for my touch and was already wet with her cunt juices. I thrust my finger right into her cunt, and started to finger fuck her. A deep mewl came from her throat and I could see that I have excited Stephanie to the point of no return. Ramming my fingers in and out of her pussy hole could no longer satisfy her lust!

“Ooooooooohhhhhh, fuck,” she moaned softly, almost inaudibly, her neck arched backwards as she was trying to catch her breath......

“Ahh….hhmmmmmm….it feels good…..” she moaned softly.

I could no longer hold back my passion and I quickly replaced my fingers with my already aching penis. With a deep groan, I thrust forward and felt my cock swallow into the softness of her vagina walls. I started to ram forward into her hungrily sucking cavern of my sexy colleague as she raised her long legs high up towards the ceiling as I continued to fuck the brain out of her. OMG, it was so tight. Her pussy held on to my cock like a tight fitting glove. With a couple more long, deeply punishing strokes into the wet throbbing slit between her thighs, I could feel involuntary spasms building in my body. Suddenly, I felt a gush of warmth around my cock as my hotly erupting cum spurted like a firehose through the end of my cock and squirted wildly into Stephanie’s stretched and heavily filled young cunt.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh hhh!” she cried, lifting her buttocks off the bed as I gave my last thrust deep into her wet hole. Shuddering violently, she relaxed as the climax passed over her………….

(to be cont’d………….)

best123
11-06-2009, 09:20 PM
my, oh my..... what a great writer!!

koebshaq0_0
13-06-2009, 02:15 AM
With Stephanie no longer with the company, my fuck buddies were left with Priscilla, Sharon, Catherine and Margaret. Sharon had the least number of wild times with me as she had been a vivid canoeing junkie…. I actually preferred fairer ladies, so her well toned body which was on the tan side never really gave me a lot of kicks. However, I do recognized that one man’s meat is another man’s poison and vice versa or another way of saying it, different folks, different strokes.

However, when I paid closer look to her, I would find that Sharon was extremely beautiful. Best of all, due to her strict regimen of diet, she is extremely trimmed and compact. To top it up, she had a pair of to-die-for full, high-set breasts which were at least 34C that usually sticked out of her tight tees when she came to work. Judging from the clothes she wore, I suspected that she loved to wear thongs and T-back in order to hide her VPL (visible panty line).

I knew the day to liaison with her was drawing near…..I could just feel it in my loins….I started to count down on the big day that I would fuck her brains out again ……..

Cage73
13-06-2009, 08:26 AM
heheh set up camp to be subscribed to this thread by email

diao_5
13-06-2009, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=koebshaq0_0;3628241]
Suddenly, I felt a rush of blood to my groin and my didi was standing up, almost going to come out of my business pants.

I felt the urge to hug her from behind and squeeze her breasts. Suddenly, she turned around and saw me with the hard-on. Amazingly, she had the fire in her eyes burning, and simply jumped into my arms. Before long, we were frenching like no tomorrow and the two of us were peeling off each other's clothes in a rush. Soon, I was stark naked while Priscilla was left with only her purple G-Sting and high heels on!

QUOTE]

Sounds like some indian movie.. quite far fetch.. ja ho!

JesusLovesUs
15-06-2009, 09:35 PM
I read until #75 I give up.

If this story is real and true.
I take my hat off for you.

But remember to wear cover.

If its not true.
I still take my hat off for you.
Cause you are a very good writer.

Good Future!!

koebshaq0_0
25-06-2009, 01:23 AM
One fine day, it was just like any other day of the week. I went to work and was surprised to meet Sharon in the lift. Usually, she would have come to work at least half an hour before me (I usually stepped into office around 9:30 am because of all my late night conference call with US Headquarters in California so normally I dun bother to start my day so early…. Besides, on certain nights when I had my bonks with my FBs, I usually sleep through till at least 8, catch my news on TV and newspaper, before I leave home in my car). When she saw me, Sharon instinctively sticked out her tongue and winked at me. She had a little blush on her face which only made her prettier with the pinkish look. At that moment, I suddenly felt that she is pretty cute. I took a closer look at her and realized that she got light mark up on her face, and her perfectly toned body was smelling good as well. I felt some stitching in my loins and thought for a moment it would be good to fuck the brain out of Sharon to kick off the quarter end close that was drawing near!

I quickly got on with my work and also planned carefully how I could reignite the passion (it had been a long while to be honest, since I last screwed her at the back of my car at the top of Mount Farrer). I dropped her a note saying that I would like to catch up with her and also to review her progress in the company given that they had to complete a vacation project based on their work experience during the Business Attachment. I thought to myself this was an extremely smart plan and something that no one could reject given that there was some element of official work involved!

We started our one on one at around 6 pm and it ended well over 7 pm. By then, all the rest of the people in the office were gone leaving both of us the only people in the entire office floor. I wittily suggested that we should go catch dinner and she agreed readily. Soon, we left in my car and I drove her to Vivo City to have dinner. We were having a lot of fun at the restaurant before I suggested that we should go for a drink.

Soon, we left the place and proceeded to a pub. We soon have a couple of drinks and given that it was getting late, we helped ourselves back to my car. Looking deeply into each other’s eyes, I suddenly have the urge to pull her close to me. Without any warning, I pressed her hand to my body. Sharon’s first instinct was to push away, but when she felt my thrusting male hardness straining to break through my pants where it pressed against her bare thigh, a flood of emotions was unleashed in her totally.

Soon, my tongue was sliding all the way into her mouth and probing at her teeth. Little sensual thrills I was causing were burning a lewd path right down her belly. Soon, she was licking me back and our mouths were glued wetly together with our tongues thrusting in a passionate semblance of intercourse. My now enormous powerfully throbbing penis was pressed so heatedly against the sound mound between her legs…..

“Oh no…….” she had struggled to break off our kiss as I felt her long fingers unzip my pants and hold the hot thrusting member and guided it to the opening of the desire-moistened outer lips of her burning young cunt. I could feel her pussy flow like a river swollen by spring rains now!

“You seem to be getting soaking wet down there…” I teased her.

“Pleeeeeeeease, take me now…….fuck……………” she cried.

My hard cock slided effortlessly in and out of her wet pussy and her love juices began to flow…….Her hips started to galvanize and soft moans continued to flow from her lust ridden teethc….”Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….yes…….” as my cock pounded mercilessly in and out of her cunt.

Her immediate responsiveness encouraged me on and I moved my mouth from one breast to the other, feasting on them, while my cock continued to slide in and out of her. Like a madman, I thrusted continuously and frantically into her glistening clenched vagina, drawing long strains of love juices from her every time my cock head reappeared.

Finally, I could not hold it any longer and my hotly erupting cum spurted through the end of my cock and squirted wildly into Sharon’s hot young cunt.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh hhh!” she cried, lifting her buttocks off the car seat as I continued to empty my load deep into her wet hole. She shuddering violently as her climax swept past her………….

swain
25-06-2009, 08:22 AM
An excellent read. Thanks for sharing.

prudent
25-06-2009, 10:56 AM
You power man! Please keep posting.

Penetrator3
29-03-2011, 10:55 AM
just had a latest one joining the office since jan.

a pleasant surprise how everything started, she took the initiative, asked me out and everything (even thou i made it clear i have a gf). It was too good too resist, a young SYT who wear low cut and short skirt to work everyday.

It was only a matter of time before we started getting touchy during lunches, and teasing each other over msn during office hrs. Finally we got to a point to meet up on the top of the office tower for smooches and heavy petting. (i would remove her panties and put in my pocket in the morning before giving back to her during lunch) Up to 5 times a day.

Finally I couldnt take the teasing any further and requested for a bj last week. Without a word she put me into her mouth and blew away, followed by a CIM and finished off on a high by swallowing everything :eek:

I love going to work these days :D

It's been 2 years, I thought I shld update a bit on this office FB of mine since my last post. I probably shld have started a thread, that will come later I guess.

Since her first BBBJ+CIM at the staircase, we did it like almost every other day. It's one of those 'u simply can't believe ur luck' situation where got so lucky got pretty syt willing to suck ur cock while acknowledging u have a gf. It was too good to be true, but the truth is she asks for my cock almost everyday after lunch calling it 'dessert' hahaha

I finally fucked her decent 1 week before I left the company. When I tendered my resignation she told me she's sad because we will prob lose contact. Well I promise I will stay in touch (pun intended) and we still do to this date.

But there was no more BBBJ at the staircase anymore. Like they say, good times never last forever, but the memories linger on still esp when we have gatherings once a year :)

blohsg
29-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Lots of Opportunities in CBD with OL hehe

Frankiestine
29-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Well after reading thru the entire thread, never knew what I have miss out in particular bro Koeb sex ventures. I got to admit I have my fair share of fucking and banging in the office too. Getting fucked by my boss for all the mistakes and banging my balls after that...:p:p

syt_punisher
29-03-2011, 11:17 PM
today i went to ORQ. in the life i saw many OL sluts. buay tahan !

sgspycam
29-03-2011, 11:53 PM
yeah bro... gotta agree with u.. everytime have lunch at the CBD area... really cannot take it.. haha

eeemen
07-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Bro koebshaq0_0 , any chance of your story being continued? Its a n excellent read!! :D, Wish could have more, as it does bring back memories, sweet ones ;), cheers ..................

kagetora84
25-10-2011, 12:26 PM
many happy hrs in the meeting room last time :)

unfortunately, now meeting room gng to install cameras so.. sigh..

do OT lah stay until every people off work loh

kagetora84
25-10-2011, 12:40 PM
My life at work becomes a blur as I am toggling between fucking Stephanie and at the same time, to meet up with Priscilla when it calls for. Many times, I have to refrain from making too much eye contact with each of them for fear of being discovered by anyone of our elicit affair.

The night classes is really taking a toll on Priscilla’s libido. Suddenly, she loses all urges to fuck around with me. It is as though her usual horniness are gone overnight. On days where Stephanie has to meet up with her boy friend, I start to long for Priscilla’s sexy body. I carve for her full breasts and long for my dick to stick it right into the tight love hole of hers.

Then one day, I receive a SMS from Priscilla that she will meet me during lunch at the basement food court at Republic Plaza. She mentions briefly that she needs to de-stress and get her mind off the books. I am having some quick thoughts flash across my mind and try to articulate what is going to happen next. Before lunch, I go to drive my car out of our office building car park and have it parked at the Republic Plaza. It is an expensive affair due to the hourly charges but I believe it is worth the while to avoid being seen by someone we know in the event we need to leave for a quickie.

When I leave office for lunch, I see her already waiting for me at one of the desks at the designated meeting place. As usual, the place is packed with people but it is a good choice as there is hardly any colleagues we know who dine there. We have a quick lunch there. Meanwhile, I can see that Priscilla is getting her vigor back as she is stimulating me under the desk by tracing my inner thighs with her stocking leg. OMG, it almost make me cum during my lunch!

I cannot concentrate to eat my meal and soon, we decide to leave the place for a quick bonk. Luckily, I already have the car parked nearby and soon we drive off to the nearby Chinatown 81. Upon getting the room key, we literally dash for the room. We started to kiss passionately and proceed to teat off each other’s clothes. Soon, she is starked naked with only her pantyhose and high heels on. As I was necking her and playing with her breasts, her hands are busy stroking my erected dick.

I start to suck on her nipples which make her really high, crying out to me to fuck her hard and fast. Without any hesitation, I tear the crotch area of her pantyhose and finger her furiously. This sends her into ecstasy and start to squirt.

I then proceed to pump away with fast strokes with her screaming for more.

“I am cumming! Oh no, dun stop! Just fuck me hard!” she cries.

The sensation of her nylons rubbing against my body eventually sends me over the edge and I know I cannot hold on for long. With a few more thrusts, I withdraw my dick and push it right into her open mouth. I come in spurts all over her face with some sperms dripping off her chest.

She is taken aback with the mess I make and quickly rush off to the bathroom to clean up while I collapse on the bed panting and catching my breath.

After we have cleaned up, and having her stocking totally torn and discarded, we leave in a hurry and rush back to work. Luckily, her manager is on time off and so it is not too obvious that she has taken too long for her lunch appointment. It also become obvious that no one has paid a lot of notice to the fact that she has come back from lunch without her pair of stocking.

i also like gals wearing pantyhose, u r indeed a lucky guy

webb_chiam
27-10-2011, 03:48 PM
no such luck also :rolleyes: First time was my wife in office. And another time was 2 PRC ladies at a Saturday morning :D

lionox
27-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Thank you all brothers who have shared!! Wow!!! Nice stories!