PDA

View Full Version : My 1st gang bang...

BiRd13
31-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Suddenly thought of this encounter while I was reading some others post...
It happened quite long time ago... think roughly about 13yrs ago when I was still in the army...

During those days, me and my army friends (usually platoon mate) like to chiong Canto alot. I dunoe why got so much $ during that time, as can cheong Canto once a week, and even can buy pills... (as of what pills, guess most should have guess it..)

Anyway, there was this time after we cheong at Canto, and was going for some supper, saw this group of girls... A few of them quite chio, and some kns also... One of my friend, a more daring type, went ahead and talk to them, and even invited them to join us for the supper. And to my surprise, that group join us... We have about 7 of us, while the group of girls got about 5 of them... And from their looks, can guess that they are around 17-19yrs old...

We were chatting and eating at the same time, and due to I'm kind of shy type of person, I almost was quiet the whole night. After the eating and etc, we parted our ways. Before parting, one of the girls came over to me, and ask for my contact. At that time still poor, so only have pager with me. So just gave her my pager number... (Also at that time HP was not that popular, perhaps those network phone which can be only used at certain area. Guess older bro's might know what I'm talking about...)

Anyway, since then, never really receive any page from her, nor I bother to page her too.... till this day.... Valentine's day were approaching, and due to that it falls on weekdays, there was a party on going in camp. Our 'Enjek' told us that we must bring our gf or sister (as long as girl) to the camp for the party. If not, will get confinement and not allow to book out over the weekend... I was also quite timid type, and was panicked when I heard that. Cause ever since my 1st one who gone, I never had a gf for several years...

I started to think and browse through my phone book, on who should I look for. Just then, I saw that girl (her name is Jessie) pager number and decide to page her.... After awhile of waiting, she page me back with her number for me to call back. I immediately proceed to the public phone and call her up...

Me: Hello Jessie?
Jessie: Yes..
Me: Long time no see. How are you?
Jessie: still the same... boring...
Me: Oh.. haha...

I stopped for a moment...

Me: Hmm.. this friday is Valentine's Day... Any program?
Jessie: No leh... u want date me ar?
Me: Ya lor... Want date u can ma?
Jessie: can... haha
Me: Haha... hmm... actually hor... this friday our camp got a party... and wonder if you interested in joining?
Jessie: huh..what party?
Me: V day party lor... ALL must bring gf leh... And I no gf, so thought of ask u if you want lor...
Jessie: huh..no gf then ask me ar..
Me: No la... I thought of you 1st... If not wont page you liao... (lying...)
Jessie: Haha... hmm....
Me: how?
Jessie: OK lor... Me also nothing on on that day...
Me: Okok.. swee... then I count u in liao huh... dun aero me hor...
Jessie: Ok la...
Me: Thank you... meet u give u kiss kiss... haha...
Jessie: haha...

After that, we chat for sometime and then hang up the call. I wait anxiously for that day to reach...

Soon, Friday came, and before that, have told Jessie of the location, and how to come etc. I waited anxiously for her arrival. Saw my bunk mate one by one went out, as their partner have reached, and mine still no sign of it. 'Damn... Will she be aeroplane me?'.. I looked at the time.. 'Knn.. Almost 8pm liao... and still bo see her...' As I was thinking, suddenly I heard my name being called. Wa seh... Happy like mad... I rushed out, and down to the 'counter'. There I saw her when I was down... 'Pcb.. so damn big and sexy...' Jessie was standing there, wearing a black tube kind of dress, and her 'longang' damn big when I was near her. From the looks of it, can guess at least 36C... 'Knn... never notice that hers so big when 1st time met her...'

Me: hello... thx for coming...
Jessie: No problem dear...

I heard the word dear, and smiled at her. I grabbed her hands, and walked with her to the place where the party was held. I can see that my army friends see me with envious look... as I got such a pretty, sexy, and 'big' 'gf'... We sat down at our designated table, and soon, the food was serve. We eat, and there was even beer and liquor too. As we cheers and drink along, soon the party was over...

It was already closed to 11pm, and we were told that we can 'book out'... I held her hands again, and proceeded out with the other group...

**After booking out of camp, more things happened... Stay on... =P

loneyranger
31-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Wow!!! new story!! :D

Mister罗
31-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Hope the story will be interesting!

xuan415c
31-03-2009, 03:51 PM
wa... potential story! gogogo! more more!!

BiRd13
31-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Wow!!! new story!!

Hope the story will be interesting!

wa... potential story! gogogo! more more!!

Thx ALL bro for the support...

Shall continue again... =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After booking out, we proceed out and one of my friend, invited us to his chalet which he had just booked sometime back. I asked Jessie if she wanna joined and she said anything, so the group of us, about 8 of us, proceeded out to hail cab and headed towards the chalet, which is just nearby.

After arriving at destination, we headed to a supermarket nearby, while some headed towards the chalet... We bought some beers and liquors, and headed back...

We proceeded up to one of the room (total have 2 room), and started playing cards, and drinking, and chatting. So, it was about 2am, and most are tired and sleepy, and drunk... Since we have 8 person, so we break up into 2 groups (4 each, meaning 2 couple), and 1 group proceeded into the next room, while the other (including me and Jessie) stayed in that room.

There was only a queen size bed, and a pulled out bed in each room. My friend (the rental chalet guy) and his gf, headed up to the queen size bed, while me, and Jessie went over the single pull out bed. After covering with blankets, we started frenched kissing, and caressed each other.

The kiss turned passionate, and after touching, and stripping, soon, we both were naked. From her naked body, can confirm that she has 36C or bigger cup. Without further hesitating, I licked and sucked at her nipples, while fingering her pussy. She was moaning softly by then.... My 'didi' also erected liao... Mai tu liao... I opened her legs, and pushed my 'didi' inside her pussy and started to pump on her. As I was pumping, I feel my side have movement too. I turned and saw my friend and his GF was making love too. And from the moonlight of it, can see his gf breast too... As she was sitting on top of it... The look of her breast make me more hornier, and I began pumping faster and harder on Jessie till I cummed, and shot onto her body.

Seems like my friend and his gf have finished too, but the girl was lying beside him. Still horny, I moved up abit and turned down. With my 'didi' in Jessie's mouth, I went down and licked on her pussy... As usual, after her sucking and licking of my 'didi' for sometime, my 'didi' erected again....

This time round, I turned her around after stopping the licking and etc, and using the doggy style, I started to push my 'didi' into her pussy again. I go slow and easy when it started, and as the thrust are deeper and longer, I began to pump harder and faster... Before I cummed, I pulled out of her, and turned her around, and spray onto her face...

All this was watching by my friend and his gf... And his gf was looking with mouth opened.. Seems never see such thing before...

Friend: Wa... B.. U steady leh... can go 2 round...
Me: Ok la... u never continue?
Friend: Wa lao.. buay sai liao... 1st round also sibei long then cummed... maybe of the drink la... cb...
Me: haha... lucky I never drink much...
Me: Y ur mouth open till so big? (I turned and looked at my friend's gf)
GF: Cannot see meh? Ur one so big...
Me: Huh... big meh?
Friend: ya la... cb... b... why urs so huge de?
Me: Huh..normal nia leh...
Jessie: huh... big lor... I still feel the pain inside...
Friend: see la... even ur gf say liao...
Me: Huh...really ar... sorry lor... later i sayang more...

I turned to look at Jessie, while caressing her pussy...

GF: Wa... I want more... (Turned to my friend and say...)
Friend: cannot la... sibei tired... you call B la...
GF: B.. how... want or not?
Me: huh... want simi?
GF: Can go one round with me or not?
Me: huh... what?

I was shocked in hearing, but inside of me, is feeling happy and excited...

Me: Must get my girl approval 1st...
Jessie: go ahead lor... I want see u fuck other girl also...
Me: wa..like that also can ar?
Me: Eh bro.. how? (I turned and looked at my friend)
Friend: Go ahead la... me sibei sleepy...

After saying, he turned and dozed off... Since all agreed, then LL lor.. I waved his gf to come over to me. She then stepped out of the bed, and came to me.... Jessie then headed up onto the bed, and with her hands supporting her chin, looked over to my direction...

**Stopping for now... Shall continue...

breast-talk
31-03-2009, 05:25 PM
good stuff bro:D

lionox
31-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Very interesting. Thank you Bro.

uslover
31-03-2009, 07:53 PM
wa new story, nice

Fox1978
31-03-2009, 08:38 PM
good story
camping here liao

michael_368
01-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Wow nice story bro, pls do cont. tks:D

ryanlim
01-04-2009, 05:55 PM
pitching tent..........

:D:D

lone_dog69
01-04-2009, 06:09 PM
This is getting interesting.

Tent coming up!

Cheers!

DarthRevan
01-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Good, keep it coming! :D

SGDreamchaser
01-04-2009, 10:14 PM
sweet! camping here. :D

daggerboy
01-04-2009, 11:08 PM
I am staying on, bro.

bochapsing
01-04-2009, 11:54 PM
found a seat...

bro, dun let us wait too long..

:p:p:p

ice-man
02-04-2009, 12:23 AM
this is a damn fierce Story....

never had such a experience B4

faster faster... More!!!!

sunlabel
02-04-2009, 10:08 AM
read liao sibei siong till jurong

keke

Waxer
02-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Good. Better if you can come back soon.

hotdick69
02-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Bro Bird..... ur stories hor..... super shiok leh

really envy ur live leh..... my not like urs leh :rolleyes:

dont stop leh..... gogogogo

Lubber.duckie
02-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Woah.....getting more n more excited.

sunx
02-04-2009, 06:28 PM
done two gang bang be4 but that oso long time ago but yrs is way way more interesting

Tallchap
03-04-2009, 04:08 AM
lol how big is big? 8 inches, camping here for 8 inches =)

may11
03-04-2009, 08:04 AM
hope yr date will join in for some lesbo act...

Groovy_J
03-04-2009, 03:16 PM
buay pai ar TS

initially i thought this was gonna be a "pai lor di" story
:rolleyes:

albell
03-04-2009, 03:23 PM
big cock two ladies...what more can U ask except o wait for more

BiRd13
03-04-2009, 04:06 PM
buay pai ar TS

initially i thought this was gonna be a "pai lor di" story

Bro.. in fact... the gang bang haven't start... =)
Stay on and you will know... =D

Anyway, thanks to all bro for the support... Shall continue again... Really sorry for keep you all waiting for so long, as can't log in SBF the past few days..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend's gf, shall call her 'Q' came over, while my friend continue sleeping, and Jessie is watching. As soon as Q moved over, she hugged onto me, and we started french kissing.... Her neh neh is not as huge as Jessie... But is more 'firm'... and looks delicious... yummy... I squeeze her little breast (about 32B) and caressed her pink nipples... I can feel its hard after some caressing, and guess she's horny too.

Before I knew, she slowly pushed me down to the bed, and after I laid flat on the bed (still kissing and touching), she used her pussy and rubbed my 'didi' against it... Can feel her pussy is super wet at that time and of course my 'didi' is as hard as rock by that time...

She broke the kiss, and started licking down to my neck, and she bent slightly her body, in such a way that while she's licking at my nipple, her pussy still rubbing my 'didi'... knn... really buay tahan sia... and I continue enjoying the licking...

She stopped the rubbing, and licked all the way down to my 'didi'... Soon, my 'didi' was inside her mouth, and she was busying licking it... After licking and sucking for sometime (I nearly burst out), she stopped and sat on top of me...

Slowly insert my 'didi' into her wet pussy, and started riding on top of me. Of course, I moved my hands over to her nipples and again started 'tuning' it... The rides get faster and faster till I almost cummed... I pushed myself up, and hugged tight onto her, making her to stop the riding, so that my 'horny' can goes down... And indeed, it went down... =P

This time, I told her to turn around, with my 'didi' still inside, and she slowly turned with her back facing me. From that position, I moved my hands to her breast and started squeezing and playing with her nipples again. She started to ride again while I licking her ears and neck.

Seems she's not 'experience' in that position, as her riding are not that 'good' compare to the previous one. Hence, grabbing her waist, I slowly pulled her up, for her kneels to the ground, and make her go on fours... With that, I started to continue pump her from behind. The speed gets faster and harder on every pump. Soon, I started to cum, and immediately, I pulled out from her and shot on her back...

I sat down onto the bed, while she turned around, and we kissed for awhile... I turned to see Jessie and found that she had fall asleep. IN order not to disturb her, I hugged Q to me, and slept with her...

** More to come... The story has not end yet... =)

unreal123
03-04-2009, 04:26 PM
superb story

please dun let us wait too long :D

dingoblue
03-04-2009, 06:23 PM
bro, saving some beers and peanuts for the nx installment...tentage setup...waiting for to come...

dota_pro
03-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Nice story !!

Looking forward for the next installment

PageUp
04-04-2009, 02:08 AM
Great! Clap! Clap! All the way bro!

ilovelife.now
04-04-2009, 02:35 AM
Nice story bro!!

fanaticd
04-04-2009, 02:37 AM
cool... err.. you got maintain the relationship a not coz you can have more after that or your friend GF broke up with your friend and follow you?

Ryuuken
04-04-2009, 03:20 AM
time to camp

dailyoriental
04-04-2009, 04:05 AM
a pretty short fr on my first 3some...

the gal is a milf, figure is okay, think 32-33b, though face looks a bit old for me (just a personal comment from an early 20s guy). the session was in the afternoon and reduced into a 3some after one bro flied aeroplane, but still enjoy it a lot. the gal is really enthu and hungry, kept sucking-riding-sucking, nonstop even she was very sweaty. indeed her tongue is great and motorized, kept swirling between by dick head and balls. and i enjoyed doggie-ing her a lot cos the butt is so bouncing, esp seeing her suck the other bro's dick so hard. sometimes she was loud so either of us had to stuck our dick into her mouth in order to minimize the "noise". so sad that due to the first time stress and action at the previous night, i only managed to come once. still, my dick was never at ease, always "activated". she was so hungry that i believe i could cim but i didn't manage to do so. didn't try to ask her sucking both of us together, a bit waste. the session was more than 2 hours and exhausted. i can still feel the muscle strains now. to conclude, the gal was very hardworking, making my first time memorable.

dailyoriental
04-04-2009, 04:11 AM
sorry wrong post. dear moderator pls delete it thks

Civil
04-04-2009, 10:46 AM
Please carry on.

sunx
04-04-2009, 12:01 PM
starting camp fire for more :D

Klein76
04-04-2009, 12:03 PM
your adventure rocks :D pls keep them coming :)

rose123
04-04-2009, 04:43 PM
quite exotic and interesting

tks for sharing

rose123
04-04-2009, 08:09 PM
solid story line

more please

tan707070
04-04-2009, 10:26 PM
more bro ....................:cool:

siaokia55
04-04-2009, 10:36 PM
steady lah, what about the other 2 couples next door?:D

proevoguy
05-04-2009, 05:06 PM
waiting for more ...............:D

rh8611
08-04-2009, 02:03 AM
keep it up bro (TS)

Mr. Z
08-04-2009, 07:32 AM
steamy story there.. good job Bro

makka111
08-04-2009, 08:00 AM
Wow, solid man.

The only time I did a GB (3some actually) was with my poly good friend and his gf more than 15years ago, changi beach. They must have pitied me cos I was single at that time. She got small but firm tits, spunky short hair. Pitched tent in a quiet shady spot and bonked her ass off. We did the wobbly H (guys at either end of the girl on all fours while she sucks and fucks), sandwich (I got to screw her pussy as my fren was anal maniac) etc. At that time still young so didn't bother about cap. We cummed all over her body (dunno if I left some inside her) and she looks real slutty with all that juice on her. We took turns to bonk her from about 10pm till 4am (got take breaks in between lah), all zonked out.

Quite deserted at 4am so we ran down the shore naked to wash off in the sea. Fucking COLD water. Ran quickly all the way back into tent to wipe dry, put on clothes and slept till daybreak.

TO ALL THOSE YOUNGSTERS OUT THERE: PLEASE WEAR CAP WHEN YOU DO IT UNLESS THE GIRL IS ALREADY YOUR WIFE.

OrangUtan
08-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Wah Bro, can fast forward a bit or not?? Waiting till neck long long.. :o

CoolBlack
09-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Champion!!! 3 times in a row!! You commando trained ah?
Keep the stories cumming! :D

ChevelleZ
09-04-2009, 11:42 PM
wow nice story TS! Keep it coming :)

I had few times 3sum and quite enjoying it :)

ChevelleZ
09-04-2009, 11:47 PM
wow nice story TS! Keep it coming :)

I had few times 3sum and quite enjoying it :)

otacon
10-04-2009, 12:49 AM
wah, really nice. keep it up

x-netfun
10-04-2009, 09:27 AM
oh man.....no update yet

nik486
10-04-2009, 09:31 AM
What happen to TS?

Anymore coming?

Johnny Chew
10-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Wow, solid man.

The only time I did a GB (3some actually) was with my poly good friend and his gf more than 15years ago, changi beach. They must have pitied me cos I was single at that time. She got small but firm tits, spunky short hair. Pitched tent in a quiet shady spot and bonked her ass off. We did the wobbly H (guys at either end of the girl on all fours while she sucks and fucks), sandwich (I got to screw her pussy as my fren was anal maniac) etc. At that time still young so didn't bother about cap. We cummed all over her body (dunno if I left some inside her) and she looks real slutty with all that juice on her. We took turns to bonk her from about 10pm till 4am (got take breaks in between lah), all zonked out.

Quite deserted at 4am so we ran down the shore naked to wash off in the sea. Fucking COLD water. Ran quickly all the way back into tent to wipe dry, put on clothes and slept till daybreak.

TO ALL THOSE YOUNGSTERS OUT THERE: PLEASE WEAR CAP WHEN YOU DO IT UNLESS THE GIRL IS ALREADY YOUR WIFE.

True, but even the girl is oredi your wife, please wear cap for family planning, unless you plan to have a football team :):D

jackbl
11-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Doin 3some or more must have guts... u dont know what is install for you...

UNinspired
20-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Sobs, where is TS.. Nice story..

Xazz
20-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Camping here for more!

x-netfun
21-04-2009, 09:48 AM
no update yet? the writer gone for another mission?

GTOKING
21-04-2009, 10:15 AM
champ here for more info:D

Akira79
21-04-2009, 11:20 AM
TS TS where are you?? Come back la...hehe:D

Sex Junkie
24-04-2009, 12:33 PM
how come no more story. this one quite good :confused:

sinfulman79
24-04-2009, 05:27 PM
wow.. great story.. keep it up !!

BiRd13
23-05-2009, 11:27 AM
I'm really sorry to all bro... Was busy with work... Thanks for some bros for the 'reminding' of this thread too =D

Here it goes... =P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sat down onto the bed, while she turned around, and we kissed for awhile... I turned to see Jessie and found that she had fall asleep. IN order not to disturb her, I hugged Q to me, and slept with her...

I woke up and saw that Jessie was gone... Q was still beside me though, but she was awoke and was looking at me...

Me: Why look at me like that?
Q: You look cute when sleeping...
Me: O... Haha... You peeper...
Q: What... See everything liao lor...
Me: Ya hor.. haha...

This time, my friend woke up too...

Friend: Wa liew... You all do so late, so early wake up ar... Buay tired?
Me: Ok leh... Oh ya... U got saw Jessie?
Q: She left le... Say her home called and so she rushed back liao...
Me: O... Ok...

I picked up my hp and give Jessie an sms to see if she's alright... Just then, 2 of my friends came into the room. Shall call them GA and GB (Guy A and Guy B).

GA: Eh bro... So early wake up liao ar...
Friend: Ya la... Cant get to sleep la...
GA: Haha... How many round u did sia... Till cannot sleep...
Friend: One round nia la... Den the rest B continue...
GB: Wa... U let B fuck your gf ar...
Friend: Ya la... She want...So let her be lor.. Me oso tired to continue...
GB: Then might as well let us fuck too...
Friend: If she allow la...
Q: huh... Big or not? big then can... haha...
GA: U want see bo...
Q: U all stripped la... Den i determine pass or not... haha...
GB: OK... On u...

After that, GA and GB stripped off their bottom and masturbate abit to make it hard...

GA: See? Big bo? Haha..
Q: Er... bo wei gong... haaa
GA: Cb...What u mean?
Q: Ok la... normal normal la...
GB: Mine leh...Mine leh... (Pointing at his own 'didi')
Q: I oso mai leh... haha... Hmm.. Slightly bigger than my bf de...
GB: Oh...see..mine biggest... Haha...
Q: No leh... B de biggest...haha...
GB: Oh... Den how? That's not important ba... Most important can make u enjoy...
Q: True... But too small oso not enjoy wor... My hole big... Haha...
GB: Sian la... U make us horny liao... Then now say like that...
Q: Aiya... I never say dun wan leh...
GA: Then can fuck u?
Q: Have to ask dear 1st...
Friend: I say liao... If u agreed, go ahead...
GA: Wa..bro...steady la... Come come... I 1st...
GB: No lor... Me 1st lor...
Q: Eh.. Don't argue la... If not don't want...
GA: Okok... U decided...
Q: Hmm... (Thinking for a moment...)
Q: Why not together?
GA: Together? U got so many hole ar...
Q: 3 hole... lor...
GB: 3? So many pussy??
Q: No la... Pussy hole... ass hole... mouth... haha...
Q: somemore got 2 hands... so can take 5...haha
GB: Wa...
Q: Here only 4... so still got extra... haha...
GA: Steady... lai... since your dear is joining... let him pump you first...
Q: anything la... u all decide...

After saying, Q moved over to the bed, and my friend stroke himself abit before pushing into her pussy. GA and GB went infront of Q and she grabbed thier 'didi' and started to stroke it... I too moved infront and Q gave my a BJ... Can feels that Q is enjoying the BJ and HJ, but seems not enjoying the fucking... After a short while, my friend pulled out of her and moved to us. I moved slightly to the GA's side, and GA moved back to Q and pushed his 'didi' into Q's pussy while my friends shot inside Q's mouth... This time, Q continue giving him the BJ, while GA was pumping... GB suddenly shot out cause of the HJ, and Q stopped BJ my friend, and licked GB's 'didi'....

Awhile later, GA cumming too, and shot on Q's back... GB moved back to Q and pushed his 'didi' into Q's pussy again... However GA seems tired and sat near Q, and just let Q stroke his 'didi'. About 15min, GB cumming too, and again shot on Q's back. This time, my turn... finally =P I moved back to her.. and slide my 'didi' in... But not into her pussy, but her asshole... She gave out a sharp pain... And GA and my friend shout in pain too... It seems that Q was in pain, and squeeze their 'didi'... Omg... Poor guy... =D

After finally managed to push my 'didi' into her asshole, I started slowly pump her...Seems like Q was enjoying the pain too... And let go of GA and my friend's 'didi'... I did not care of her moaning and pain, and just pumped her up... About 10mins or so, I knew I was cumming, and I immediately pulled out of her... Instead of me going infront, Q turned around and licked on my 'didi' till dried...

We then sat on the bed, chatting for awhile, before moving off...

gambit88
23-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Many Thanks To Bro BiRd13 For This Continuation, Really Glad My Reminder Worked. :D

Is This The End Of The Gand Bang Story Or Do You Have More To Cum......

shuaiige521
23-05-2009, 11:48 PM
tot you say u poor that time no phone ? how to sms her ?

Hostage down
24-05-2009, 04:09 AM
One of the best story around. :p

mrsaint100
24-05-2009, 07:02 AM
kinda amazed .. is this true ? y the fren so bo chap one :confused:

wet_market
24-05-2009, 09:42 PM
awesome! camping for more!

Great job TS!

wet_market
24-05-2009, 09:45 PM