PDA

View Full Version : How to approach someone you like in office

jakelkh5
29-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Any advise

Lomport
30-03-2009, 09:13 AM
Bro better not to have any flings in the office. You might get unwarranted attention.

jakelkh5
04-04-2009, 11:26 PM
I know... but cold not help it....

How to test water?

Anyone care to share your experience?

Ah he
05-04-2009, 08:46 AM
I know... but cold not help it....

How to test water?

Anyone care to share your experience?

Ok.. I share with u some ideas. Works for you or not, Bo bao.

Treat them like ur best friend,nv nv show out you r kaoing her.
Talk anything, but all positives subjects. If u everyday talking ppl lan jiao wei infront of her you sure wont win her trust. Try to find out more what kind of problem she is having during work. Then find solution and guide her along.BUT beware, the processing you must let her feel that you are her "best friend".. I mean like those best friend helping each other. Slowly slowly..when ever she needs ur help, she will think of "you first ". Purposely help who ever in ur office and do it infront of her.But dont over do it lah..like that si beh dua kang. The most important thing is..nv nv discuss gossipe in the office.
Coz someone might tell the girl indiectly about what you said to him/her.
After you doing all these...then is the time about testing water. Remember dont over do it..just stay cool and relax. Good luck bro !!

chungfr
05-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Use indirect approach. Come in under the radar in the guise of a friend,then from there demonstrate higher values verbally and through body language. Be funny and intelligent. Once you receive a few indicators of interest from her,you should kino escalate as a tool for comfort + seduction.

The surest way of losing a girl is to show too much interest in her. Forget the gifting until she is really interested in you. By gifting her when her attraction level is not there,it will only imbue in her subconscious that you are unable to attract her with your PERSONALITY,hence you must bribe her into liking you. And never deliberately show off your money,it is a big turn off to women.

Understand that there are 4 stages to seduction. The first stage is the attraction phase,where you do things to make her interested in you. Once you established the hook point where she is very interested,you move onto the qualification stage. That is when you get her to qualify herself to you and bait her into doing the chasing.

Women get madly attracted when they are made to chase a guy who knows when to play hard to get. Make her feel like she has won your interest. After qualification phase,you reward her by moving into the comfort phase. This is where you and her talk about everyday stuff,talk about the two of you and establish similarities. This stage should be the longest in the wooing process. She is attracted to you and comfortable with you,which then sets the stage for the final phase: the seduction phase.

The seduction phase is pretty straightforward,I believe you can read it in the FRs which are posted over here. The key to the seduction is to kino escalate a lot to pump up her buying temperature,then use the freeze out technique on her if she has any last minute resistance.

And contrary to what Ah he suggested,women DOES NOT want a guy to solve their problem unless she ask for help. All they want from a guy is a listening ear. To build emotional connection with her,just listen and then openly discuss about your feeings with regards to what she said. For example,if she's complaining about a fellow colleague,don't try to solve her problem by confronting that colleague. Instead,you emphatise with her and say something like:"I understand how you feel. It's so frustrating when someone does this to me too." Then you say something funny to show her that you are on her side. "If I were you,I will wash her hair in the toilet bowl! Flush and flush and flush!"

jakelkh5
05-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Hi Bros......

Thank you for the advise.....

Bro Ah he...... most of the thing done..... any suggestions how to test water?

SamSeng79
05-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Hi TS, best is not to have any office r/s... I have seen many who eventually ended up without a job also..

ang09
05-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi TS, best is not to have any office r/s... I have seen many who eventually ended up without a job also..especially when ur immediate boss is a lady....she sure side with the girl when thing turn ugly.

Ah he
05-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi Bros......

Thank you for the advise.....

Bro Ah he...... most of the thing done..... any suggestions how to test water?

Slowly lah...where got so fast .Normally she test water first not u... hehehe... If you notice just act blur. If she starts asking you some questions not related to ur job... You must be careful...90% they are going to start playing mind game with you. Well if she ask u "why u no gf arh ? " You tell her u dont know how to kao cha bo..act virgin lah. Secondly..tell her some stories and make her feel that you are a family man.....nv nv talk like "some" property agents..example those big dreams...want to drive big car....stay big house. Be humble a bit. Show her you are very hardworking...step by step lah.... Hmmm..if u want more power move... welll you can help to buy lunch for "them" and then you be able to find out what she likes to eat.If heng heng 1 day you busy, you cant have lunch break, you can test water and ask her to help u buy lunch or what ever....hehehe Good luck !!!

chungfr
05-04-2009, 10:40 PM
What I can say is,don't initiate doing all the nice guy things for her. If every single guy who's hitting on her are all very eager to help her in her work,pack lunch for her,drive her home,then you are not going to stand out if you are doing the same thing as everybody else. You are aiming to be a seducer,not a servant. Don't fall into the trap of sucking up to her and then giving your power to her. Low value males are simply not attractive to women. Forget what you see in movies and dramas,this is reality. If she ask you what you wanna do or where you wanna go,just speak your mind instead of giving a wussy "I don't know" or "See what you want loh".

If anything,doing nice things for her are only done as a REWARD for her interest in you. How do you know when she's interested in you? You search for indicators of interest. An indicator of interest can range from her asking you out,asking you a personal question,slapping you on the arms,trying to initiative conversation when you suddenly go silent,playing with her hair while talking to you,laughing when your joke is not even funny,and so forth. Use your own judgement to gauge her interest level. Once you feel that she is really into you,it is then possible for you to close. Confessing is the most common method of closing,but if you have the guts,go for the kiss close.

The key here is,don't be needy and desperate,act like you are the prize. Don't behave like the average joe who come so hard on the girl till he scares her away. You will want to be viewed as someone non-threatening to her. Only when you are non-threatening,she can truly feel safe around you.

Stud00
05-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Bro T.s..
my humble opinion.
i personally feel that it's ok to date someone from the office.. notice that i said date.. as in.. starting as friendship then hopefully progress to bgr and finally marriage.
Dating is ok la, but if you are looking for a quick fling in ur office, my advice is do not proceed. firstly you don shit/and eat in the same place. besides, if you or the gal is married or attached.. then all i can say is ..good luck to you..

however, if your intention is just to date her out because you like her, and not as a sexual toy..then it's very simple, be yourself, don't try to impress her.. Start by being friends, offering her your ears.. most important is.. you have to be comfortable and vice versa..

hope this helps..

cheers

Ah kan
05-04-2009, 11:37 PM
thread carefully or u will regret u ever started

justwanadoit
06-04-2009, 08:49 AM
everygal wants a gd F ! once in a while show her your manhood and whagt a 'big' man you are. this going to affect her subconsciously :)

dragonkiss
06-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Use your mouth!!!

Confederate SA
06-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Not enough information to give you any intelligent advice.

Johnny Chew
06-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Use your mouth in an intelligent way...Chat with her, let her confide with you.

And not what most bro will think

sgp1ting
06-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Not sure if the "someone" you target is married or not.

If "married", dont waste time lar. They will flirt with you, then when you get closer...you smell the auntie baowu.

If not "married", if they are interested...you just act normal and flirt flirt with them if got chance or not. Date them out and try.

If is "splinster"...quick quick siam...You MAD is it!!!!

But if you're married...please don't shit in the office...Go outside to have fun with your buddy.

:p

owen10
07-04-2009, 03:00 AM
1st of all, do yr homewk. reccee fr colleagues, if she's attached.

if she is, hands off pls ... dun wreck ppl's happiness ok.

if she is nt, perhaps u can get yr colleagues who r close to her to play hong niang lor. can org a grp outing after wk ... then try to get to knw her better thru those bo liao emails ... can start with simple (n boring but effective) one like 'how's wk today?' ... or some gossiping (or bitching?) on work or juz some friendly topics on movies, books etc.

fr emails, there may b some tell tale signs if she's interested in u. d mannerism, d tone, words used etc .... n d rest is up to u to set up d next date ... 1 to 1.

sorry lah, me onli gd @ scoring goals on d field, nt off d field .. bo liao so juz type some advice which i hope can help.

juz my 1/2 goal worth .. cheers! :D

jakelkh5
09-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Hi All Bro,

Thank your for your advises.
Really appreciate your help.