PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

anggg51
07-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Bro

Good to wait for her. Her BBBJ and FJ sibei song one.

Cheers

Oh ya.. saw violet room open.. but didnt catch her.. wonder where she was.

jaywalk
08-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Bro

Good to wait for her. Her BBBJ and FJ sibei song one.

Cheers

Best in Ocean.

deamonsion
10-09-2013, 04:43 AM
so sorry bros very new here but how does ocean hotel work does it work like petain rd ? really new here and want to try jb for a while now.

much thank you

limii62
20-09-2013, 10:19 PM
so sorry bros very new here but how does ocean hotel work does it work like petain rd ? really new here and want to try jb for a while now.

much thank you

Bro

It is very much cheaper than petain road

Kalv
21-09-2013, 08:28 AM
.. ocean hotel work ...like petain .. ? ..
Ocean Hotel Detail/Location/WLs/Rates: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7181060&postcount=1466

Wishing all a nice weekend. :D Cheers.

geoken
24-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Violet room occupied by other WL.
L5r10 currently not working. Temporary occupied by other.
Will be back in 3 day time according to current WL

Tested L1 the right most room from OKT.
service: no rush.
Bbbj:7
Boob:B +
Doggy not allow.

RTF: no

JackieWong
24-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Violet room occupied by other WL.
L5r10 currently not working. Temporary occupied by other.
Will be back in 3 day time according to current WL

Tested L1 the right most room from OKT.
service: no rush.
Bbbj:7
Boob:B +
Doggy not allow.

RTF: no

Ytd I was also at ocean also saw violent occupied by other WL so now where is her room?

Kalv
24-09-2013, 07:05 PM
... violet (room) occupied by other WL so now where is her room?
Violet is at 2nd Level R60 - permanent. OKT will allocate room to new WLs during her absence. :D Cheers.

JackieWong
24-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Violet is at 2nd Level R60 - permanent. OKT will allocate room to new WLs during her absence. :D Cheers.

Oic so u noe when she will be back?

Kalv
26-09-2013, 04:46 PM
.. when she will be back?
In JB today. Dropped by Ocean. Violet working - looks good (:p seems to have put on some weight).

AoJi/New Lido (3rd floor (both) closed). A few nice looking new WLs in New Lido.

Many PRC FLs (MILFs - no SYTs) very persistent/follow around at Merlin Tower (2nd/3rd Levels) @ 2 pm.

Just for info. Wishing all a nice day. :D Cheers.

JackieWong
26-09-2013, 11:15 PM
In JB today. Dropped by Ocean. Violet working - looks good (:p seems to have put on some weight).

AoJi/New Lido (3rd floor (both) closed). A few nice looking new WLs in New Lido.

Many PRC FLs (MILFs - no SYTs) very persistent/follow around at Merlin Tower (2nd/3rd Levels) @ 2 pm.

Just for info. Wishing all a nice day. :D Cheers.

Wah u so lucky I had been gg in JB 3 times for the past one month unable to catch her

X_plorer
05-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Waited for violet today... then door open.. haha.. but IT'S NOT HER.. shit.. dun know where she gone...

MrBombastic
05-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Looks like I need to pay Violet's pussy a visit soon :D

Ninja_Assassin
06-10-2013, 06:19 AM
I saw a couple of "new" WLs in Ocean..... and recognized them as ex-PT :D
So far they have not been assigned any permanent room yet so you need to browse the rooms to get them.

scorelan
06-10-2013, 08:21 AM
So far they have not been assigned any permanent room yet so you need to browse the rooms to get them.

Thanks for the info bro... Cheers.:)

tanaa62
11-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Long time never bonk MJ. Hope she is one of them

Thanks bro for info.
Happy weekend

jaywalk
16-10-2013, 04:35 PM
There is 1 lady who is slender and tall.. probably 1.68m, around 30yrs of age. Small B boobs.
Long legs.. smooth and fair complexion.. pretty face.. friendly attitude.. Never seen her before the past few visits. She says she work less than 15 days a month. Her room is jus beside the staircase on the right hand side. And as you U turn.. u will find her room in front of you..

Didint ask for name and forgot to see the number.. too engrossed with the top notch service..
Guess she also in need for a good bonk.. she was gasping with orgasms throughout the session.. those without sound volume one.. and fierce bj that makes u really high.

Any bros know whats her name.. and her room number?

hwahyudi69
22-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Went to Ocean hotel last saturday 19/10 ard 4pm, but its front door at level 1 is closed. Anybody knows what's happening?

pjsb3399
22-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Went to Ocean hotel last saturday 19/10 ard 4pm, but its front door at level 1 is closed. Anybody knows what's happening?

There was a raid by Malaysia special assault squad...arrested abt 30 men & women just 2 doors from the brothel...Ocean okt has got the tip off and closed at 2pm already....not sure reopened after the raid...

fornlcator
26-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Thanks for info bro.

Ninja_Assassin
27-10-2013, 04:19 AM
There was a raid by Malaysia special assault squad...arrested abt 30 men & women just 2 doors from the brothel...Ocean okt has got the tip off and closed at 2pm already....not sure reopened after the raid...

Ocean is business as usual..... it was never been raided.

fornlcator
27-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Happy to hear that bro.

Going to pay a visit on the coming holiday

hwahyudi69
28-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the info.
But the elevator was under repair last saturday. :(

Ocean is business as usual..... it was never been raided.

Kalv
28-10-2013, 06:57 PM
... elevator .. repair last saturday.
I normally use staircase (not elevator) - :p good warming up exercise. :) Cheers.

fornlcator
28-10-2013, 10:38 PM
thanks bro

I normally use staircase (not elevator) - :p good warming up exercise. :) Cheers.

MrBombastic
28-10-2013, 11:13 PM
MJ working in Ocean? :confused:

Dirk Kuyt
28-10-2013, 11:24 PM
MJ working in Ocean? :confused:

Are u sure? You seen her there before?

B-free
29-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Bro Kavl, upped you.

Thanks

MrBombastic
29-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Are u sure? You seen her there before?

Nope. Im just asking since a few bros say got new girls there...

shawnanderson
02-11-2013, 11:22 PM
tried L5 R10 also.

RM40 only yet got the milf look. still looks good. a bit belly fats.

Its a fuck and go. so nothing much to say. she is still friendly so can chat with her.

provided her FR before so not going to say much.

The only girl i look for in ocean. She can be the $169 gal in bluewave in my opinion.

Siso
02-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Looks interesting. Must go take a look when I go into jb

score11
13-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Went down today planning to look for violet...guess not my day..:(today she not working....

Wmiller
13-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Sounds interesting. Anyone interested to go down together this weekend? i have never been to this place and i dont drive.

ForeverB
21-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Last week went to Ocean, just look around 1st.

Usually i always go for Violet, althought service is good, but still need to try new girl mah.

Then i go in to L4R34,

Boobs: C
service: 8/10 change 3 position
attidute: 8/10
overall: 9/10

i ask her name, she say "Hao Liao"(Good ingredient)

next time can't get Violet, she's a good choice

chewee62
23-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Violet is extremely good! That is true. Any new girl better than her?

Last week went to Ocean, just look around 1st.

Usually i always go for Violet, althought service is good, but still need to try new girl mah.

surveymax
23-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Violet seems to be the top pick...but I never try her before...what she look like? Can let me know her description or maybe a photo can private message me?

pits
25-11-2013, 01:29 AM
just when to ocean on Saturday 930pm, go look see.. many lookers but limited WL. look for violet but door is closed. donno if working or gone for the day. maybe some other time to go in the morning.

IamOld
25-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Hi

Anyone queue outside her door?

Thanks

just when to ocean on Saturday 930pm, go look see.. many lookers but limited WL. look for violet but door is closed. donno if working or gone for the day. maybe some other time to go in the morning.

IamOld
25-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Hi

Haven't heard of one yet

Violet is extremely good! That is true. Any new girl better than her?

pits
30-11-2013, 02:51 AM
no one queue. most WL packing up and going off..

dreamer326
03-12-2013, 06:26 PM
all bro, sorry need more info because i never been there and planning to go.. is it same street of UOB and Hong Leong bank? the only shop lot with elevator or there are few?

after viewing the WL, proceed to OKT to pay 1st? please give me guideline, thank you.

samsungXP7
04-12-2013, 10:04 AM
any good fl others than violet?

inboxoutbox
04-12-2013, 06:15 PM
all bro, sorry need more info because i never been there and planning to go.. is it same street of UOB and Hong Leong bank? the only shop lot with elevator or there are few?

after viewing the WL, proceed to OKT to pay 1st? please give me guideline, thank you.

you can walk there from city square/merlin tower, facing the direction of walking keep to your right. one small shop you can look out for is the old uncle selling/repair watch. ocean hotel is just above the small shop.

after you chooose your WL, u will pay her and she will walk out of her room(not to fear) she go out is pay to her OKT. then your actions beginnn.:D

keithc
04-12-2013, 06:39 PM

See post 1446 on page 99

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7181060&postcount=1446

pits
05-12-2013, 12:54 AM
when to Ocean just now around 730pm. saw 1 that is in L2R60, look best in the building. but "long" queue.

When up to level 5. mostly MILF. go to L5R20 to release.

my simplified FR
from Ipoh, never get the name
Look: 5/10
boob: around 34B
height: around 1.55m
service: 6/10 but accommodative
skin: smooth, everything part of body is firm
body: 8/10
Pu$$y: nice too

Please add me points / power if like my FR. Thanks

YouAreRight
05-12-2013, 08:30 PM
You are correct bro! Her name is Violet and her service is very good.

Worth your effort to join the queue.

Cheers

when to Ocean just now around 730pm. saw 1 that is in L2R60, look best in the building. but "long" queue.

pits
05-12-2013, 10:27 PM
that is cool.. finally get to see how violet look like

JackieWong
06-12-2013, 02:40 PM
that is cool.. finally get to see how violet look like

Wah u damn lucky to catch her I go down a few times cannot see her

samsungXP7
10-12-2013, 03:46 PM
mostly rm30 not clean

boobslover2012
11-12-2013, 09:05 AM
The girl beside OKT is which floor what room?

azri72
11-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Boy.. the big fat boobs girl... what room no is she in?? What floor??

Kalv
12-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Visited Ocean (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7181060&postcount=1446) today (WLs list not updated). Violet (2nd Level R60) not in - door locked.

Quite a number of nice looking new WLs: R26, R68, R82, R38, R74 etc.

4th Level R34 , "好 料" ("Hao Liao (error in title - cannot edit) " - meaning "good stuff") 28 yrs Sarawak Chinese, nice looking, thin, B perky boobs. BBBJ, fingering allowed, 69, no kissing. Friendly and accommodating. :D Asked me whether her service good after session. Said 1 yr in Ocean already. R34 is her permanent room unless not working. Quite a nice session. Recommended.

A few nice looking WLs in AoJi/New Lido.

.. eyeing Monica .. violet not around... see Monica, she smile at me,but then I saw a forum says that she don't do bj,so decide to try others. Saw this girl beside the OKT table. Quiet plump, ht 1.7, big fat boobs, very friendly, she bath me up the start with a Bbbj...
Monica no more in Ocean (WLs list not updated). It is a new WL. Always ask the WL to confirm name - WLs come and go. Room will also be taken over by new WL if on leave (eg Violet).

Was your session with the WL @ RM65 in 5th Level R86 (right side when facing OKT's table) ?

Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

ahTay
14-12-2013, 07:43 AM
bro

Rm 65 only? Good price

Same lol as violet,rm 65

vincenttcfun
14-12-2013, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=Kalv;10184940]Visited Ocean (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7181060&postcount=1446) today (WLs list not updated). Violet (2nd Level R60) not in - door locked.

Quite a number of nice looking new WLs: R26, R68, R82, R38, R74 etc.

been there on Friday. Only R74 from the list is working. Pretty girl. How is her service, anyone has tried her?

jacky43
14-12-2013, 09:02 PM
14 Dec Saturday, btw 225 to 255 pm

(S$1 = M$2.53@ Kranji MRT “All best $ changer”)

I walked up and down the staircase 3 times, the lift is down this pm then decide to take an ex PT H14R8 WL, I am comfortable with her. I enter her room told her M$60 and keep the change. She was surprised like I am whacko still she took it. That’s before I said old PT customer.

She was in a cute pink mini dress, I think she is above 55 still her breasts are her valuable assets. I con her told her after she relocates and that back in PT, I took her 2 times. She buy mine story and provide above average service.

Let’s see, her body is smooth, fat around the back sides with big perky tits and she kept her legs tight until we had sex. Ocean room is big and the warm water is nice, she bath me clean and dry me with a towel. Then we proceed to bed.

Xiao Lan start with HJ and kissing mine chest, btw raw BJ she knee on mine right. I could fondle her big tits and kept on praising her, she said I had not RTF her for long time. I said yes I had forgotten her big tits and she said help yourself.

I asked for frenching and we kiss tongues, she does not have the GILF odor which some old girls had. Gently she pulls off a CD then caps me followed by BJ. We are really she sleep down and, guide me into her loose pussy. However, Xiao Lan crossed her legs over mine back, I ramp her hard and the bed is shaking. We held each other tight and kissed, we were so glue together, I cum rather quick.

An old hooker who respect her customers, with that I would recommend her to GILF lovers. However, no RTF because compare to Ai Ai she lost in package, she should have clean me after sex. Violet still maintain this even here. This is what I called customer service. Her mark is 7/ 10; I got what I came here for.

-----------------------

Xiao Lan said today Ocean only has 2 rooms available, luckily she got one and that many girls with limited rooms. Maybe because year end bonuses expecting crowd especially over the weekend.

I don't buy it. She also said which I had wrote over at PT threads. No idea who is Monica but Cherry? She left long time ago she also has no knowledge of ex PT H22 Sally. Probably too KP over at PT affairs to notice her Ocean sisters.

There is a new WL? I think her room is next to Violet who gave me the impression of ex PT girl. Maybe ex H7 2 floor Kathy. She looks like her. She figure this is the money making session with PT ban on drinking. Ocean business will rise still, compare to PT mine feelings.

There can be only one. SIN money is stronger then MY currency.

samsungXP7
14-12-2013, 10:13 PM
14 Dec Saturday, btw 225 to 255 pm

(S$1 = M$2.53@ Kranji MRT “All best $ changer”)

I walked up and down the staircase 3 times, the lift is down this pm then decide to take an ex PT H14R8 WL, I am comfortable with her. I enter her room told her M$60 and keep the change. She was surprised like I am whacko still she took it. That’s before I said old PT customer.

She was in a cute pink mini dress, I think she is above 55 still her breasts are her valuable assets. I con her told her after she relocates and that back in PT, I took her 2 times. She buy mine story and provide above average service.

Let’s see, her body is smooth, fat around the back sides with big perky tits and she kept her legs tight until we had sex. Ocean room is big and the warm water is nice, she bath me clean and dry me with a towel. Then we proceed to bed.

Xiao Lan start with HJ and kissing mine chest, btw raw BJ she knee on mine right. I could fondle her big tits and kept on praising her, she said I had not RTF her for long time. I said yes I had forgotten her big tits and she said help yourself.

I asked for frenching and we kiss tongues, she does not have the GILF odor which some old girls had. Gently she pulls off a CD then caps me followed by BJ. We are really she sleep down and, guide me into her loose pussy. However, Xiao Lan crossed her legs over mine back, I ramp her hard and the bed is shaking. We held each other tight and kissed, we were so glue together, I cum rather quick.

An old hooker who respect her customers, with that I would recommend her to GILF lovers. However, no RTF because compare to Ai Ai she lost in package, she should have clean me after sex. Violet still maintain this even here. This is what I called customer service. Her mark is 7/ 10; I got what I came here for.

-----------------------

Xiao Lan said today Ocean only has 2 rooms available, luckily she got one and that many girls with limited rooms. Maybe because year end bonuses expecting crowd especially over the weekend.

I don't buy it. She also said which I had wrote over at PT threads. No idea who is Monica but Cherry? She left long time ago she also has no knowledge of ex PT H22 Sally. Probably too KP over at PT affairs to notice her Ocean sisters.

There is a new WL? I think her room is next to Violet who gave me the impression of ex PT girl. Maybe ex H7 2 floor Kathy. She looks like her. She figure this is the money making session with PT ban on drinking. Ocean business will rise still, compare to PT mine feelings.

There can be only one. SIN money is stronger then MY currency.
55 years old?

jacky43
15-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Many PT girls has asked me of Ocean girls. I did not say the truth. Actually there is a different in package. I mean the out look.

Ocean girls are old fashion compare to their Malaysian PT sisters. Many still with a few, Violet is one who invest in dressings. A common thing is simple mind, but that's mine feeling only.

My feelings PT may shut down ops in few years time. There can only be this brothel where the girls could operate the business. Therefore some girls told me this few years. If force to relocate she would rather pack up and change another career.

But we knew is difficult because after 10 years in such business. It is not easy to move on.

datou
18-12-2013, 01:50 AM
Bros going for Violet should try to go on weekdays.
She told me she don't work on weekends cause there alot of banglahs etc.
But that was many months back i had her.

Aoji/ Lido has some good looking n younger Malay girls than Ocean Hotel.
Except the older late 20s ones, alot of them don't do BJ , so better lower your expectations on service.

aizo
19-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Ocean hotel, most of the ladies are old.

I just met a 30plus malaysia chinese lady at L4 rm 22.
She is about 1.55 m tall. Got thai tattoo at right arm and back.

She kept recommend me to take 2 slot of 20min at rm $130 so that I will not feel very rush service. So agreed and the nightmare started. What she said are bull shit!!!!

1st slot
Bj for 2min, then give excuse not Bj.
Fj for 5min. She looks emotionless like a dead fish. after done, she said 1st slot is over. Now start 2nd slot.

2nd slot
No Bj and fj. Keep recommended to massage. I lay on bed,massage 2min. She start her excuses again. Fell down n hurt her back n hand, therefore cannot massage for long. She forced me to shower and change clothes.and fcuk off.my 2nd slot is not over yet.
This scare me off. If I can pay her rm$300 at start. She allows me to go for raw.

Overall comment - kena conned. Most ladies' service are suck. Paid peanut, get peanut.

Kalv
19-12-2013, 06:38 PM
.. 30plus malaysia chinese lady at L4 rm 22.
.. kena conned. .. .Paid peanut, get peanut.
Sorry bad sexperience. :( Most likely a new WL - got conned. I have not encountered such bad service in Ocean. RM65 is reasonable by Malaysian standard. AoJi/New Lido only RM30/40.

Try GBW / NY / Paragon / Zon etc; charges about RM169/228 including FJ, buffet, facilities (sauna, TV room etc.).

aizo
19-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Sorry bad sexperience. :( Most likely a new WL - got conned. I have not encountered such bad service in Ocean. RM65 is reasonable by Malaysian standard. AoJi/New Lido only RM30/40.

Try GBW / NY / Paragon / Zon etc; charges about RM169/228 including FJ, buffet, facilities (sauna, TV room etc.).

I believe there are many of them had bad experience with ocean. Many might had not post their nightmare at forum.

shawnanderson
19-12-2013, 11:17 PM

She kept recommend me to take 2 slot of 20min at rm $130 so that I will not feel very rush service. So agreed and the nightmare started. What she said are bull shit!!!!

1st slot
Fj for 5min. She looks emotionless like a dead fish. after done, she said 1st slot is over. Now start 2nd slot.

2nd slot
No Bj and fj. Keep recommended to massage. I lay on bed,massage 2min. She start her excuses again. Fell down n hurt her back n hand, therefore cannot massage for long. She forced me to shower and change clothes.and fcuk off.my 2nd slot is not over yet.
This scare me off. If I can pay her rm$300 at start. She allows me to go for raw.

Overall comment - kena conned. Most ladies' service are suck. Paid peanut, get peanut.

rm130... should go GBW instead. 45min fj in a nice clean room with shower... with buffet food and drinks and movie room and sauna/steam room. not to mention the gals are prettier.

jaywalk
20-12-2013, 09:06 AM
rm130... should go GBW instead. 45min fj in a nice clean room with shower... with buffet food and drinks and movie room and sauna/steam room. not to mention the gals are prettier.

Bros. How to get to aoji and the other one? I oni know ocean. Any significant landmark? Or from which direction once step out of ocean. Approximate distance. Thanks. .

keithc
20-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Bros. How to get to aoji and the other one? I oni know ocean. Any significant landmark? Or from which direction once step out of ocean. Approximate distance. Thanks. .

See the following post

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6398816&postcount=1231

11thlicker
21-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Bro

Sad to hear that.
Very much appreciate the sharing.

Thank you very much

1st slot

2nd slot

Dirk Kuyt
22-12-2013, 06:45 AM

Aoji / Lido tend to be raided on a regular basis so is a safer bet to patronise Ocean which costs more although the standard of the WLs in these 3 locations are more or less about the same.

However I have stopped going to these places. :)

pjsb3399
22-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Aoji / Lido tend to be raided on a regular basis so is a safer bet to patronise Ocean which costs more although the standard of the WLs in these 3 locations are more or less about the same.

However I have stopped going to these places. :)

I agree with u....these places are for quick shot only and dun expect much....
I quite often patronize.....

Kalv
25-12-2013, 07:12 AM
http://www.animated-gifs.eu/christmas-merry/0025.gif

Kalv
01-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Wishing You A Very Prosperous

&

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18826/188266721c41b16f8875cf0a52d7f497d33bf3bf.gif

vincenttcfun
02-01-2014, 08:27 PM

GBW stand for?

thanks

shawnanderson
03-01-2014, 01:02 AM
GBW stand for?

thanks

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=335757&page=114

Kalv
09-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Visited Ocean today. Violet (2nd Level R60) working / busy.

Returned Elaine (3rd Level R50). Very friendly, chatty, hardworking, accommodating and willing to please. Deep throat BBBJ, passionate frenching, fingering, FJ like GF etc.

Violet and Elaine are the Queens in Ocean - sexily/well dressed. Both in my highly recommended list for Geylang/Petain/JB etc.

Ocean Location/WLs (not updated): http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7181060&postcount=1446

GoodMorning
18-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Thanks for info bro. To give a try if manage to catch her on my trip to JB

Visited Ocean today. Violet (2nd Level R60) working / busy.

Returned Elaine (3rd Level R50). Very friendly, chatty, hardworking, accommodating and willing to please. Deep throat BBBJ, passionate frenching, fingering, FJ like GF etc.

Violet and Elaine are the Queens in Ocean - sexily/well dressed. Both in my highly recommended list for Geylang/Petain/JB etc.

Ocean Location/WLs (not updated): http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7181060&postcount=1446

leondeyoung
24-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Just went to Ocean this afternoon, L2R60 and L3R50 no working. L4R34 also the same. Trying to take a look at L5R10 for the 1st time. But how come cannot find the room?? L5 got R10 meh?

Anyway, I had a good lunch at 金龙curry fishhead that's few steps away, probably the best curry fishhead in JB :)

Kalv
24-01-2014, 05:46 PM
.. L5R10 .. cannot find the room??..
From OKT table, walk opposite, turn right, go to the end, right side. Why you did not ask the OKT (Elderly Chinese)?

Wishing all a nice weekend. :) Cheers.

leondeyoung
25-01-2014, 12:28 AM
From OKT table, walk opposite, turn right, go to the end, right side. Why you did not ask the OKT (Elderly Chinese)?

Thanks bro, will check it out later. Own u a curry fishhead :)

shawnanderson
25-01-2014, 09:47 AM
Just went to Ocean this afternoon, L2R60 and L3R50 no working. L4R34 also the same. Trying to take a look at L5R10 for the 1st time. But how come cannot find the room?? L5 got R10 meh?

Anyway, I had a good lunch at 金龙curry fishhead that's few steps away, probably the best curry fishhead in JB :)

The room area is blocked by 2 wooden poles now. She went back to celebrate CNY liao.:)

Alternativeid
27-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Yoz, where is ocean hotel? And how it works ? U mean all room we just go up & knock ? ! Pls share newbie here

Kalv
01-02-2014, 01:48 PM
Wishing You

A

Happy & Prosperous

Chinese New Year

http://www.9to5gifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/chinese-new-year-lamps.gif

http://www.9to5gifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Chinese-new-year-2014-year-of-the-horse-Animated-desktop-gif.gif

http://www.netanimations.net/new-year-wishes.gif

http://www.netanimations.net/Wishing-you-happiness.gif

Year of the Horse

ahfat
01-02-2014, 11:15 PM
any bros know when they will be reopening?:D

zazzy
05-02-2014, 02:23 AM
Hi, newbie here trying to look for fun in jb. Is it really safe to walk up ocean and will there be raids by the local police into ocean? No problem for any races? Tks bros.

JackieWong
06-02-2014, 12:56 AM
Violet start work already?

bakaichua
06-02-2014, 07:39 PM

which floor will she be at ?

toyomi100
06-02-2014, 07:50 PM
Thanks bro

utaka
09-02-2014, 07:12 AM
Anyone saw Elaine (lvl 3 room beside okt) working these few days ? Plan to go find her this monday, abit old but she giv a very good service. Anyone try other with good service ? Wil try to shoot 2 times, but with 2 different lady, one is elaine, care to recommand other ?

keithc
11-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Just visited Ocean Hotel today. The place was quite crowded.

Paid a visit to Elaine (L3 R50). As usual her service is very good and she is chatty and friendly. She resumed work on the seventh day of the Lunar New Year.

Went for lunch and returned for a second round with Elaine. She was very patient even though I took a longer time to cum. Left a satisfied man.

Violet (L2 R60) is also working today.

Cheers!

jay_555
12-02-2014, 01:42 AM
Any new babes recommend ?

jaywalk
17-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Just got back from ocean. Violet aint working.. saw R50 Elaine.. looks not as appealing as Violet.. then saw this cute bunny hop by..

Took her once before 2 months back. She changed her room from room 46 to room 40. Didn't ask for her name.. but as usual she is very particular about hygiene. .

She has figure of a 20+ years old long hair , hot babe.. long legs.. and cute butt.. abit of age thou.. around 30+ ..

Service was good.. friendly attitude. . But second visit was not as shiok as first one. Might not go for her till I try violet again..

any bros wan share whats her name? No fr of her anyway

sexlover21
18-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Can anyone help me to locate those place?..I didn't find it..already go today but there are many buildings with pink color..what I know is the hotel colour; pink. Anyone free tomorow?..we can together..:)

keithc
18-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Can anyone help me to locate those place?..

See the following post:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5960151&postcount=963

tamtom
19-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Went down to Ocean to jalan jalan, see see and look look. Up to lvl 5 and walk all the way down. Surprisingly some of the girls r quite a gem! Lvl 3 got 1 sarawakian and sabahan. Syt. Good body and nice boobs. Pricing at RM65.

Ufortunately the weather is so hot, konek oso cannot steam liao.

Will try some other days. :cool:

MrBombastic
19-02-2014, 11:00 PM
It's time to pay a visit ;)

Kalv
20-02-2014, 06:27 PM
Was in JB. Popped in Ocean today. Violet not working - room locked. Elaine R50 (3rd Level) busy. 5th Level R10 still blocked off with cross wooden poles ! Many WLs not working - rooms locked.

Ended in New York Hotel. Had a nice session with G98, 26 yrs, B boobs, nice looking/great body . Good massage, BBBJ, Cowgirl/Missionary, kissing/fingering allowed. Very friendly / chatty.
Damage: MR238 for G98, buffet, facilities (sauna/ steam rooms ; cold/hot pools, TV room, etc. Place recently renovated - good food/facilities/services .

dingdong11
24-02-2014, 02:47 PM
try rm 46. Cecelia i think. Good. provide AR as well. Only think she a bit ticklish. will RTF for sure

cheonghelin
25-02-2014, 01:31 AM
try rm 46. Cecelia i think. Good. provide AR as well. Only think she a bit ticklish. will RTF for sure
which lv, bro

ForeverB
02-03-2014, 08:42 PM
last few days went to Ocean. Direct went to L3R50 look for Elaine, but the girl looks fat,Big Boobs maybe D cup, wear glasses, not so good look. I'm not sure is Elaine or not, but she's not my taste, so ended with Violet. Violet also said that day is her 1st day after CNY

tamtom
03-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Simply Bang and Go!

RM32 - Lisa (Sabahan)

Big Hard Boobs (enhanced)

A quick capped bj. Proceed to missionary position. Surprisingly tight. Lifted her legs over my shoulder, banged deep and hard. Kept looking away. Probably I'm not handsome.

Changed to doogie. Banged even harder. She start moaning. Tell me to cum quick. Well cannot force little head to cum until it want to.

Lastly, banged fast and furious. Shot ended doggie style.

Washed up and leave.

All ended 10mins ago. My 1st Ocean Hotel experience.

Kalv
26-03-2014, 05:43 AM
(rm 46. Cecelia) .. which lv, bro
R46 Cecelia - 3rd Level: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7181060&postcount=1446

Have Fun. :) Cheers.

aya90
26-03-2014, 03:07 PM
hello new guy here

Ok you guys go in this hotel than how to book them ?

Just queue at the door or go in ?

jhtboy
26-03-2014, 03:36 PM
hello new guy here

Ok you guys go in this hotel than how to book them ?

Just queue at the door or go in ?

just go and choose huuuhuuhu
so simple laaa

Kalv
26-03-2014, 06:43 PM
Popped in Ocean today, Violet (R60 2nd Level), Elaine (R50 3rd Level), Yuki (R10 5th Level) etc. not working. Violet/Elaine's rooms used by 2 new fat WLs. Yuki's room locked/access blocked. Most likely (away) because of 清明节 Qing Ming Festival .

Had a session with Cecilia (R46 3rd Level), Chinese, quite nice looking, B boobs (nice to fondle). Catbath, good BBBJ, missionary FJ, no kissing.

AoJi Hotel in the process of being painted - messy.

Have fun/nice day. :) Cheers

aya90
26-03-2014, 10:24 PM
you go in and just choose ? there are pictures or girls standing together

Kalv
27-03-2014, 11:55 AM
A) Ocean "Hotel" Location/WLs

General info on Ocean Hotel Location/WLs. Some data may be wrong - out of date. Hope useful to all. Would appreciate if everyone can help to feedback/edit/update - no copyright - no need to get me involved!!

Ocean "Hotel" is not a budget hotel - similar to Petain/Desker. Opens @ 9 am - 9 pm daily, best go at 10 am WLs fresh/better services. Ocean has Ground Fl (lift landing/watch stall), 1st Floor WLs @ M$30/M$40 - for 15 mins, 2nd - 4th Fl WLs @ M$65, 5th Fl WLs @ M$40 (with a few M$65). Every floor has an OKT table and interesting "toilet". U are welcomed to walk around to view the WLs on any floor (doors will be opened if not busy) - no one will disturb U. No brothel in Malaysia is legal - do not be caught with the pants off.

Location (approx 64 Jln Wong Ah Fook): http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5960151&postcount=963

1st Level Rooms: Right (MR40): R1, R3, R5, R7. Left (MR30): R9, R11, R13, R15, R17, R19. ALL New rooms/half size!!

2nd Level Rooms: R54, R56, R58, R60, R62, R64, R66, R68, R80, R82

R58 - Monica - 25 yrs pretty/sweet (JB) Malay/Christian, HJ, FJ only (No BJ) - recommended for Malay speaking.
R60 - Violet - nice looking/friendly - Malaysian Chinese. Excellent services (BBBJ etc). Ex Geylang CAT150, Petain CAT 50. Can CIM. Highly recommended: #1108 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6167174&postcount=1108); #1445 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7173912&postcount=1445)
R66 - Cherry from Malacca - 26 yrs, pretty, BBBJ - good , "A" boobs - pink nips, loose FJ, time watcher!!
R68 - Sally - Nice looking/friendly/thin Chinese - 30 yrs with sweet smile. BBBJ, FJ, no kissing etc. Good service - recommended.
R80 - Chinese - Nice looking, early 30, saggy "A" boobs, BBBJ, 1 negative FR - time watcher, got to PCC to cum!!!
R82 - Flora, not bad, freckles, OL look, good catbath/ friendly.

3rd Level Rooms: R38, R40, R42, R44, R46, R48, R50, R52, R74, R76

R42 Jennifer - Beautiful, young Malay from Sarawak. No GFE - all negative FRs. Not recommended unless U loves trying beautiful WL to test chemistry level: #1065 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6096424&postcount=1065)
R44 Yukai - friendly, sweet, slim and C cup, GND look, kawaii voice, sagging boobs, abit of tummy fats. BBBJ, good GFE: #1416 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6893459&postcount=1416)
R46 Cecilia - Chinese, 40 yrs, GND look, slim, B boobs, BBBJ, missionary (not tight), GFE low: #1865 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10732643&postcount=1865)
R50 Elaine (Chinese) - Nice looking, chatty, friendly with good services (BBBJ etc) - highly recommended. Can CIM: #1835 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10325074&postcount=1835)

4th Level Rooms: R22, R24, R26, R28, R30, R32, R34, R36, R70, R72

R24 Ah Er (Chinese)
R26 Michelle (?) - Quite nice looking/friendly WL, Chinese. BBBJ. Recommended.
R34 Ice - 25 years. New sweet looking young WL - a bit chubby, Chinese. Low GFE with BBBJ.

5th Level Rooms: R2, R4, R6, R8, R10, R12, R14, R18, R20, R86, R88

R4 Young (Chinese) Ah Lien look - chubby. 32B-25-32. Many Poly / NS bro fancy her. 20-25yo.
R10 Yuki, Chinese), nice looking, only M$40, good service with BBBJ, missionary etc. Recommended: #1610 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8353951&postcount=1610)
R20 Xiao Feng (Chinese) - Left of OKT's table (looking at table). 45yrs from Ipoh, A Boobs, Good BBBJ. One good FR so far.

Please note that Rooms are not fixed in Ocean. New WLs will normally occupy R26, R34, R70, R72 - near to OKT table - 4th Level. OKT can/will allocate new WLs to any room during WL's absence. Make sure U got the right WL - ask them!!

B) New Lido / Ao Ji "Hotels" - Opposite City Square

New Lido: 2nd/3rd Level. No aircon - only fan with small hand basin (not at ground level like Petain). Price: MR$35.
Ao Ji: 2nd/3rd Level. Rooms are with aircon. Again hand wash basin. Price: MR$40.
Some nice looking WLs at 3rd Level in both "Hotels" - more for foreign workers (many around). Ocean is better.

Location of AoJi/Lido ( 33 Jalan Wong Ah Fook) : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6398816&postcount=1231
".......AoJi/Lido Hotel is just opposite City Square Mall. Cross overhead bridge from City Square, turn right and walk towards drink stalls. Ao Ji/Lido on left (big sign on top - can't miss). ....

Would appreciate if someone can edit/update/add on further and take responsibility. Difficult for me from Singapore. I have also Geylang/Petain to cover. :) Cheers.

shawnanderson
27-03-2014, 09:06 PM
L5R10 Yuki not back. Her room occupied by some China Auntie (i think).

jhtboy
03-04-2014, 02:18 PM
have a visit.
now all FL are change ...
how ever i never try there ..just my office near the location...all day can visit

jaywalk
04-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Yep.. always different set of girls .. violet missing for quite some time..

cupid xpress
22-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Just come back from Ocean...
Thanks to bro Kalv for telling me Violet is at L2R60.
As usual, a service queen though AR is not included anymore.
Damage RM65, a good price. BBBJ CIM
RTF: Yes and for Elaine too...

zazzy
22-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Just come back from Ocean...
Thanks to bro Kalv for telling me Violet is at L2R60.
As usual, a service queen though AR is not included anymore.
Damage RM65, a good price. BBBJ CIM
RTF: Yes and for Elaine too...

Btw how does she(violet) look like? The girls there kept changing room . So not sure which is which is violet. Does she usually wear white? Late 30s-40s look? Cus I saw this WL which sometimes was in L2R60 but another day saw her just opposite that room. Hmmm.. Anyone cn help?

BeeHoonMee
24-04-2014, 08:43 PM
One kaki bring me to ocean. Had a wonderful session there before heading back to spore. The only minus point is traffic back to home.

ClownTeaser
25-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Btw how does she(violet) look like? The girls there kept changing room . So not sure which is which is violet. Does she usually wear white? Late 30s-40s look? Cus I saw this WL which sometimes was in L2R60 but another day saw her just opposite that room. Hmmm.. Anyone cn help?
Violet's room is fixed - 2nd Level R60. Other/new WLs may occupy her room when she is on leave. She looks a bit like Quan Yi Fong 权怡凤 in the news today for knocking down pedestrian.

http://files.fbstatic.com/PostImages/176320/0/7c37d7c4-cae8-4c51-b08a-06fce27e1e76.jpg

MBSguy
25-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Violet's room is fixed - 2nd Level R60. Other/new WLs may occupy her room when she is on leave. She looks a bit like Quan Yi Fong 权怡凤 in the news today for knocking down pedestrian.

http://files.fbstatic.com/PostImages/176320/0/7c37d7c4-cae8-4c51-b08a-06fce27e1e76.jpg

Went down the other days and tried her service.
Ok not bad.. but she dun allowed me french her.

HazPexx
25-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Anyone know where Alex now? Haven't see her for quite long time

ShadowRiders
01-05-2014, 12:49 AM
For those of you who patronise Ocean hotel, please please use condom. Even for BJ must use condom. The STD hit rate here is 99%. Everyone of my khakis who came here has kenna some form of STD..... EVERYONE of them !! The latest is my cousin who did Violet and had BBBJ and finish with CIM..... no FJ.
Now he has chamydia. :mad:

samsungXP7
01-05-2014, 03:11 AM
Ocean hotel wat type of std also have.

samsungXP7
01-05-2014, 04:16 AM
For those of you who patronise Ocean hotel, please please use condom. Even for BJ must use condom. The STD hit rate here is 99%. Everyone of my khakis who came here has kenna some form of STD..... EVERYONE of them !! The latest is my cousin who did Violet and had BBBJ and finish with CIM..... no FJ.
A lot bros here bonk violet but not mention they get std..or they juz quiet

jacky888
01-05-2014, 08:45 AM
This place charge cheaper so more customer and therefore higher chances get std. Simple logic.

Ninja_Assassin
01-05-2014, 05:02 PM
This place charge cheaper so more customer and therefore higher chances get std. Simple logic.

I had posted long long ago on the WLs working here. Many of them fail their yellow card examination in Singapore and kenna ban from working there so they end up in Ocean.

Likewise for those that used to work in Mudland spas..... they are asked to go if the spa receive feedback/complaint from customers that they caught some STD from the WL in the spa..... these WLs eventually end up in Ocean.

Why do you think there is such a high number of ex-gals from HCs/Spas/GL/PT end up here? Always take precautions with these WLs.

pjsb3399
01-05-2014, 09:33 PM
I had posted long long ago on the WLs working here. Many of them fail their yellow card examination in Singapore and kenna ban from working there so they end up in Ocean.

Likewise for those that used to work in Mudland spas..... they are asked to go if the spa receive feedback/complaint from customers that they caught some STD from the WL in the spa..... these WLs eventually end up in Ocean.

Why do you think there is such a high number of ex-gals from HCs/Spas/GL/PT end up here? Always take precautions with these WLs.

Thanks Brother Ninja_Assassin.......safety measures should be taken at all times...

canola123
06-05-2014, 11:31 PM

Probably Petain also got quite a number who fail?

but never been to Ocean, walking from City Square to Ocean is kinda high risk to me. Can get targeted by thief or some bully easily.

bankrobber
07-05-2014, 12:14 AM
went there 2 weeks ago with my friend! curious mah, just had to see for ourselves! luckily easy enough to find.

so started from 5th floor, all the way down to 2nd. found no one that attractive, but i thought this girl at 4th floor not bad. went back up, and into her room. my friend chose another girl on the same floor.

first thing she said? '65RM, 20min. don't care can come or cannot come. pay first'. wahlan, attitude like that, super sian. i gave stupid excuse and went out. tried another room. same treatment! jialat. i decided not worth it. gave up and went down to wait for my friend.

15 min later he came down find me, told me really cannot make it (sorry we didn't take down room number), luckily only 65RM. lol. forced him to insert before it was even fully hard on :D super rushed. only after everything, she made him realise that she was rushing cause they end their shift at 9pm.

cut the story short: don't bother going between 8-9pm lah hor :o

Heil Hitler
07-05-2014, 02:32 PM

Can't be bah? Violet was working yesterday at Petain. If she's carrying std, she can't get the permit to operate. You sure your cousin caught it from Violet?

JackieWong
07-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Can't be bah? Violet was working yesterday at Petain. If she's carrying std, she can't get the permit to operate. You sure your cousin caught it from Violet?

Violet bk in pertain? Wat is her room no?

Heil Hitler
08-05-2014, 06:49 AM
Violet bk in pertain? Wat is her room no?

Same as before bro - H12R8

lovescim
08-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Oi Dont anyhow leh. H12R8 is Janet not Violet. In any case Violet was from H14 previously. You dont anyhow whack leh.

Heil Hitler
08-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Oi Dont anyhow leh. H12R8 is Janet not Violet. In any case Violet was from H14 previously. You dont anyhow whack leh.

My bad. You're right, I'm wrong. So sorry for the mix up! Paiseh.

lovescim
08-05-2014, 10:45 AM
No problem bro. Just that need to clear the mix-up or will be a problem for both WL and us customers.

Tualiapnee
12-05-2014, 10:48 PM
I have been viewing this thread with interest for quite a while. I have also tried locating this Ocean Hotel but to no avail. Can any kind bro give me directions on how to get there, say from City Square. Many thanks.

PeaceKris
13-05-2014, 12:50 PM
I have been viewing this thread with interest for quite a while. I have also tried locating this Ocean Hotel but to no avail. Can any kind bro give me directions on how to get there, say from City Square. Many thanks.
Ocean Location /WLs etc.(approx 64 Jln Wong Ah Fook): http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10736226&postcount=1867

Happy Vesak Day to all.

cupid xpress
23-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Went down the other days and tried her service.
Ok not bad.. but she dun allowed me french her.

I'm quite sure you don't look like Andy Lau....
:D

zazzy
27-05-2014, 11:35 AM
How are the girl at ao ji/lido compared to ocean? Havent been there to look look see see.

samsungXP7
27-05-2014, 12:29 PM
A lot std in ocean.better avoid

zazzy
28-05-2014, 10:19 PM

Std? So go aoji or lido la ??

Tualiapnee
29-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Ocean Location /WLs etc.(approx 64 Jln Wong Ah Fook): http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10736226&postcount=1867

Happy Vesak Day to all.

Thanks bro for the location. Will try looking for it again when over jb.

cupid xpress
16-06-2014, 05:22 PM
R46 Cecelia - 3rd Level: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7181060&postcount=1446

Hi bro Kalv,
Your link didn't much intro #03-46

Anyway FR: #03-50 (Elaine) 16th Jun 2014, 2pm
Went in to top up petrol and looking at the clock still quite early.
So decided to go Jln Wong Ah Fook look look see see.
Then I remember bro Kalv say before, Violet and Elain are the gem of Ocean hotel.
Since I am here, why not try her up...

Name: Elaine
Race: Chinese
Damage: 65RM
Look: 6/10
Body: Slim 6/10
Complexion: Fair enough
Boobs: A
Nipple: Huge and dark
BBBJ: 8/10
Deep Throat: 8/10
Mouth fuck: 8/10
Lick nipple: 5/10 (not much)
AR: 7/10 ( Violet better)
CIM: Allow
Overall: 8/10

One thing bad about Elain is when you mouth fuck her, her hair cover her face.
If only can see her facial expressions, I think will enjoy more.
Oh yah lastly, when she blow until tired, got a bit of teeth feeling.

Thanks for reading this FR.
:)

PS: After finishing, walk by #03-46, chio and sweet. I wonder how her service bro Kalv

B/Regds

Kalv
17-06-2014, 05:36 AM
Hi bro Kalv,. FR: #03-50 (Elaine) 16th Jun 2014, 2pm ... remember bro Kalv say before, Violet and Elain are the gem of Ocean hotel.....

PS: After finishing, walk by #03-46, chio and sweet. I wonder how her service bro Kalv

B/Regds
See "Ocean Location /WLs etc.(approx 64 Jln Wong Ah Fook)" , latest update (Post 1867): http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10736226&postcount=1867

"3rd Level R46 Cecilia - Chinese, 40 yrs, GND look, slim, B boobs, BBBJ, missionary (not tight), GFE low: #1865 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10732643&postcount=1865) "

Wishing all a nice week ahead. :) Cheers.

PS - Will Upz U back tomorrow.

utaka
18-06-2014, 10:43 AM
Elaine allow cim ?¿¿??... cb I try her many time. sometimes ask... she say dun do.. scare vomit... better I skip her like that..

cupid xpress
18-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Elaine allow cim ?¿¿??... cb I try her many time. sometimes ask... she say dun do.. scare vomit... better I skip her like that..

I saw her taking out the CD, I immediately tell her can service until cum out not?
Yes bro, at first she say no because she just makan finish.
Scare the taste will vomit, ask me cumming time tell her.
Then I tell her ok, but you know lah... how to control siah...

jaywalk
18-06-2014, 11:44 PM
usually i get violet or another lady with long hair and slim figure .. her best assets are her long legs.. she change room everytime .. so didnt take notice

last week i wanted to try nasi lemak .. 1 pretty and sexy chick around age of 26-28 walked past.. i followed her .. and i ask if i could enter ..she was unpacking .. i guess .. but her respond was to unfriendly. She jus waved her hand indicating no .. or not yet

Its ok.. i didnt go for others also .. jus left after petrol refilling ~~
boring la ocean ..

cheong1106
30-06-2014, 04:12 PM
anyone wanna join me going ocean today around 5pm???

cupid xpress
01-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Last Wednesday, went to Ocean Hotel intended to RTB Violet.
However, there was a different WL in her room.

So, I went up to RTS Elain.
Ask her the whereabout of Violet, she said Violet quit liao.... :(:(:(

Bro Kalv, you heard anything about this....:confused:

siewbeng
04-07-2014, 12:02 AM
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/sporean-man-62-found-dead-in-jb-hotel-2

A 62-year-old Singaporean man has been found dead in a Johor Bahru hotel on Tuesday (Jul 1) afternoon.

The New Paper reported that Mr Lee Chiang Yong was found unconscious by Ocean Hotel staff at 1.37pm.

The English daily added that Mr Lee was found by a housekeeper who was doing rounds to clean the room.

Any bro can confirm which room???

samsungXP7
04-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Ocean hotel got ghost

jaywalk
04-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Went Ocean yesterday and had a pleasant surprise with Lv4R24 lady ..

She has tanned complexion.. and initial thought was a melayu but she spoke to me in chinese .. Friendly and accommodating girl .. shower and cleans you thoroughly before and after ..

Nice BJ with Huge F boobs .. She is on the plump side , around 70kg
But she has a slim and pretty face

MAy RTF soon..

topcook1
04-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Ocean hotel got ghost

Sex ghost there....

123easy
04-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Sex ghost there....

hahaha, alot of hum sup kwai ;D

Tualiapnee
08-07-2014, 12:28 AM

Agreed. Went Ocean Hotel look see look see the other day. similar to Petain concept with rooms and you can choose which room to go to if you like the girl. But no appetite after seeing so many bangla going up and down and brushing against them as the alleyway and staircase is very narrow. Pricewise looks like cheap fuck as starting appears to be rm30 to about rm60. A very drab place and rather depressing to look at. I am sure my small head cannot up if I tried here so quickly depart from the place. bros who want cheap quickie and dun mind standard of girl can try here though. One man's meat is another man's poison.

ahfat
08-07-2014, 02:07 AM
No more violet...
According to OKT

Tualiapnee
09-07-2014, 02:43 AM
No more violet...
According to OKT

Out of curiosity, each floor has an old man sitting there. Are they the OKT and does the customer make payment to them or the girl directly?

pjsb3399
09-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Out of curiosity, each floor has an old man sitting there. Are they the OKT and does the customer make payment to them or the girl directly?

Just pay the girl and the girl will take the money to the OKT and let him keep and acknowledged and the girl will record in a piece of paper....

yus32usa
10-07-2014, 09:39 AM
I go there hotel already change j hotel. Where actual location please.....m

Tualiapnee
17-07-2014, 06:43 PM
I go there hotel already change j hotel. Where actual location please.....m

From bro PeaceKris answer to my earlier question:

Ocean Location /WLs etc.(approx 64 Jln Wong Ah Fook): http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1867

The signboard is quite small but you can locate it if you walk backwards along Jalan Wong Ah Fook towards Singapore direction from City Square. The signboard is quite high up on the third or fourth floor level. The Hotel is almost at the beginning of Jln Wong Ah fook (near the old JB customs). Good luck.

yus32usa
20-07-2014, 11:08 AM
From bro PeaceKris answer to my earlier question:

Ocean Location /WLs etc.(approx 64 Jln Wong Ah Fook): http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1867

The signboard is quite small but you can locate it if you walk backwards along Jalan Wong Ah Fook towards Singapore direction from City Square. The signboard is quite high up on the third or fourth floor level. The Hotel is almost at the beginning of Jln Wong Ah fook (near the old JB customs). Good luck.

thanks bro, i already find the place. nice place & lot of girl. i also more place like new lido hotel and another ai min rumah tumpangan (not sure correct name or not) but near to new lido hotel. service also same to ocean....

roadpeople
25-07-2014, 02:56 AM
Std? So go aoji or lido la ??

Bro, where is aoji and Lido?

How much damage?

thank

Kalv
25-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Bro, where is aoji and Lido? .. damage?thank
Ocean/AoJi/New Lido Locations/Detail: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10736226&postcount=1867

keithc
01-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Congestion at Causeway. Malaysian bus drivers stage strike at JB causeway:

http://therealsingapore.com/content/malaysian-bus-drivers-stage-strike-jb-checkpoint-over-toll-hikes

vincenttcfun
03-08-2014, 12:29 AM
L2G56 quiet pretty, how is her service?

mrbboykl
03-08-2014, 02:52 AM
The girl can go another hotel? For overnight? Sorry just new members and this wednesday come to jb..so want try the girl at jb

jacky43
10-08-2014, 02:02 PM
Yes mine friend! L2R56 girl is pretty with smooth skin. She remind me of ex PT H14 Li Wen. Yesterday she has no takers I wonder how come? The girls has to upgrade service and, attitudes then they will earn Sing $.

I promise FR still I don't know her name, I made a mistakes. 2 floor left hand side, her room is before ex PT Xiao Lan. She is above 55 petite long black hair with slim legs. All girls has charges pasted outside the doors.

I walked in told her M$50 and, mention no body write in sbf Violet room is taken over by Cherry. She said Violet has quit the scene, doing well managing business I got her attention by this website. She refuse to mention her name. Side track.

I came to tell you something is coming, that is out of mine control. Christian Bale in Exodus: gods and kings. Coming to theatres in Dec 2014 Christmas block busters no doubt. Lets see how Moses cross the death sea w/o gods willing.

Back to FR.

Package: 6/ 10 below PT 7 princess in dressing.
Body: 6/ 10 I love her perky tits.
Pre washing and, after washing: 1/ 10
GF: 9/ 10 higher then many PT WLs.
BJ with balls licking: 9/ 10 she is good but raw.
Cowgirl: 1/ 10 she does it less then 2 minutes and, ask me to go on top.
Missionary: 6/ 10 no moaning and no frenching.

I sense the climate pull out mine dick, took her left hand and she HJ me then I shot out while watching her MILF face. She is please.

RTF: 1/ 10 prefer two girls right hand after entry. Both of them are located towards the end. Both has the package of ex PT H22 Sally. But Sally has retired from both brothels.

jacky43
10-08-2014, 02:07 PM
I forgot the time. 9 August btw 655 to 715 pm. And below Ocean hotel the night scene has began. Seriously the Indian FLs walking the street are not bad looking. Compare to Desker brothel the Indian LBs I would have taken JB girls for M$50.

Should I take one another time?

osamabinladin
11-08-2014, 03:28 PM
I forgot the time. 9 August btw 655 to 715 pm. And below Ocean hotel the night scene has began. Seriously the Indian FLs walking the street are not bad looking. Compare to Desker brothel the Indian LBs I would have taken JB girls for M$50.

Is only M$50, old man. No need to think until you no more hair. Just do it.

blackpower
12-08-2014, 11:37 PM

Lol.. I was around that area at that time.. Go up to ocean got few indians to bonk.. I bonked 2 on National Day. :D

Kalv
20-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Popped by Ocean today. Violet apparently "retired" - room occupied by another WL (popular - busy). OKT: " Violet did not come anymore." Elaine (3rd Level R50) quite sexy in tight skirt - busy. Yuki (5th Level R10) not working - access blocked.

Had a sextisfying session with 3rd Level Rm40 Ann. 2nd day working!! Sexy/sweet looking, Sarawak Christian NL, Malay speaking. Early 30s, slim, shapely , got 11 yr old son. Very friendly, chatty, smiling all the time. Strong BJ, energetic cowgirl, missionary - tight FJ. Room not fixed.

AoJi/New Lido - most rooms closed. Fresh coat of paint.

serpenty
11-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Any info at sight seems like not much of FR here..
Planning to head down to jb..
Any recommendation bros???

cheong1106
25-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Im going today..anyone wanna join me?

jaywalk
26-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Jus went ocean yesterday. Not worth mentioning. there are better ways to spent money

S82H
26-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Room 34, Dusun lady from Sabah, her name is ann, long hair, slim body, her bj skill ok, cowgirl skill quite ok,accommodating, friendly

ForeverB
01-10-2014, 11:16 AM
yesterday went to Ocean, look around, saw a new and young Sabahan lady.
Looks not bad.

Room: L4R34
Name: Anna
Body: Slim
Boob: A+ to B-
Overall: 5/10

Service not so good, can't lick her nipple, can't touch her pussy also
She only ride 10 secs, then change position liao
No shower before fuck, direct use condom and BJ
After fuck she wash herself, and I wash myself

serpenty
06-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Popped by Ocean today. Violet apparently "retired" - room occupied by another WL (popular - busy). OKT: " Violet did not come anymore." Elaine (3rd Level R50) quite sexy in tight skirt - busy. Yuki (5th Level R10) not working - access blocked.

Had a sextisfying session with 3rd Level Rm40 Ann. 2nd day working!! Sexy/sweet looking, Sarawak Christian NL, Malay speaking. Early 30s, slim, shapely , got 11 yr old son. Very friendly, chatty, smiling all the time. Strong BJ, energetic cowgirl, missionary - tight FJ. Room not fixed.

AoJi/New Lido - most rooms closed. Fresh coat of paint.

Bro kalv any recommendation..
since violet left
n Elaine not ard..
Any good gem to intro..

serpenty
06-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Lol.. I was around that area at that time.. Go up to ocean got few indians to bonk.. I bonked 2 on National Day. :D

any fr on indian lady
do thy provide good service..

serpenty
08-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Went to site (06-10-2014) tried:

level 3 rm no 70
name sherry.. 65 rm

level 5 rm not sure opp yuki rm
formerly ex petain wl hse 14 not sure the name.. 40rm

Went to try Elaine but no mood to try her..

Violet room no. 60 seen its now a new malay wl..

level 3 rm no 46 Cecilia now change to 1 new indian lady not sure who is she..

Wanted to try Cecilia but not sure who is she..

But disappointed so many bangla pushing me there..

sorg86
26-10-2014, 01:00 AM
crowded when i dropped by around 5pm. left without any action as none catches my eye :(

Valuable
26-10-2014, 01:13 AM
crowded when i dropped by around 5pm. left without any action as none catches my eye :(

is weekend so that might be the reasons :D

jacky43
23-11-2014, 12:49 PM
22 Nov 2014 Saturday btw 315 pm to 330 pm

Ocean’s hotel is crowded because of JB sultan’s birthday; I was surprised to see blanglahs hanging around all floors. They seem to be interested on M$30 girls. She is no Ai Ai and second RTF her, she had improve on service and could remember our last session. That is on Singapore national day. With this mine marking is based on past session.

Take note other then the girls on third floor the rest are relocating and, mine next trip I very much love to pick up a girl on the second floor. Especially the one in the middle rather thin with slim legs, she calls M$30.

This WL calls M$40 room at the furthest corner. Forgive me there are two corners with messy numbers. By the way same with last session I upgrade to M$50.

Package: 6/ 10 same black mini dress and petite.

GF: 9/ 10

Body: 6/ 10 I love her perky tits, and held it during missionary.

BJ: 9/ 10 with sucking on balls which PT girls had done away. This session i could roam her hairy pussy.

Cowgirl: 6/10 with improvement.

Missionary: 5/ 10 no feelings and kissing on closed lips. I did not cum and, request for HJ.

HJ: 10/10

jacky43
23-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Yesterday session I praise this hotel for able to outsmart this website. It brought a smile on this girl face. I said they keep on shifting rooms and, we had problems in postings as well as updating PSL rating.

A big different btw PT. The girls did not tick off blanglahs which is something PT girls do. I had seen it at H14 Kid and Zhen Zhen usually the ones with bad temper.

A similar situation many blanglahs cant pay the max, over here is M$65 while PT is S$50. Us customers saw the different.

utaka
25-11-2014, 01:29 PM
any new update? ?? plan to go later..

ForeverB
28-11-2014, 06:26 PM
went to ocean on last Tuesday, this time I give a chance to try L4R34 Ice.
Her attitude better than previously, previously can't touch or lick her nipple, attitude also not so good, so I didn't look for her maybe one year.
But this time, she change ady, attitude very good, chit chat with smile, can touch and lock her nipple.

Room: L4R34
Name: Ice
Body: tummy fat, light color nipple maybe got C cup
BJ in bath room and on the bed with warm water
Overall: 8/10

CelestialBeing
05-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Just to update all bros.. Ocean pricing for RM65 category has been up to RM70

Robo
07-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Went to ocean : 5 floor is at 45rm
4 floor is at 70rm
3 floor is at 70rm
2 floor is at 70rm
1 floor is at 45rm

Now most of fl room change so difficult to keep track.
Need to to update the Wl list

pirateYORK
14-12-2014, 03:52 PM
how indian girl there?

service good? i want try indian lady someday

Hawkee
14-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Just to update all bros.. Ocean pricing for RM65 category has been up to RM70

With the current exchange rate of RM2.6 plus to 1 S$, RM 70 is still very cheap (About S$26 plus).

ShadowRiders
16-12-2014, 01:40 AM
With the current exchange rate of RM2.6 plus to 1 S$, RM 70 is still very cheap (About S$26 plus).

Lest you forget Ocean caters mainly for the locals and the foreign workers. Singkies make up only a small percentage of the customer base so please dun spoil the market for others.

Btw, everywhere is having price increases now. Even the newly opened VN spas now have "special" category for cash rich Singaporeans (RM1000 up to RM2000 for fresh syts), which sadly these are the same WLs that cost only RM178 a couple of months ago. Got money also not throw like that mah. :rolleyes:

swayboi
16-12-2014, 08:07 AM
Lest you forget Ocean caters mainly for the locals and the foreign workers. Singkies make up only a small percentage of the customer base so please dun spoil the market for others.

Btw, everywhere is having price increases now. Even the newly opened VN spas now have "special" category for cash rich Singaporeans (RM1000 up to RM2000 for fresh syts), which sadly these are the same WLs that cost only RM178 a couple of months ago. Got money also not throw like that mah. :rolleyes:

I agree.

BTW. 70rm what kind of service?

keithc
20-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Anyone knows how to get to ocean hotel by foot/bus from the causeway? Tried Google but nth.

See post #963

boobyboob
26-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Just got back from some JB Christmas fun. Unfortunately, I didn't find out about this thread until recently (curse the bastards that keep spamming the JB forum with punk ad listings :/), so I spent my first two trips there fishing The Zon shopping center for some PRC MILF action. For JB newbies like me, The Zon is near the unofficial RLD of Stulang, with FLs who cruise the mall area and the bars (PRC MILFs on the 3rd floor, VN syts on the 4th). Getting a WL there really is like fishing--you wait and wait and wait and sometimes you find yourself catching the last bus back across the Causeway with a nut sack full of unspent sperm. Highly disappointing.

So here's a shoutout to Kalv who put together that "How to Get There" list for the Ocean and New Lido/Aoji Hotels (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10736226&postcount=1867). Now this is the JB I was looking for. For the newbies, New Lido & Aoji Hotels are two connected brothels, similar to PT/Flanders Square back in S'pore, only much grungier. To get there, head for the City Square shopping mall just after immigration. You'll have to take a few escalators down and then up again, but the buildings are all connected and you'll be able to get there without having to go "outside." Once you're in the shopping center, head for the Cotton On and go out the exit nearby. Outside, you'll see an overpass across Jalan Wong Ah Fook. From the City Square side looking across Jln WAF, you'll be able to see the signs for the New Lido & Aoji Hotels just to the right of the overpass (33 Jln WAF). The doorway is small and there's a sign for a different shop above it, but you'll see that it takes you up a set of stairs.

New Lido/Aoji was jam packed with Indian worker-types on Christmas Day. Probably like 30 or 40 dicks for every WL. Not a good ratio. Saw a couple of hot Indian WLs who were flashing 3 fingers, but I think they were LBs. Looks-wise, Malaysian-Chinese WL quality maybe comparable to Rowell-Desker alley but not quite PT. Did not partake.

Next, went down the street to Ocean Hotel at 64 Jln WAF. Make sure you TURN RIGHT as you leave Lido/Aoji. I made the mistake of turning left because the address numbers go up and ended up at 65 Jln WAF, wondering if the brothel was somehow located inside the motorcycle shop. Ocean is on the opposite side of the street as Lido/Aoji and I saw a couple of Indian and Malay FLs along WAF as I walked there. If you look for it, you'll clearly see the sign for Ocean Hotel, and the entrance leads to an elevator as well as a staircase. Ocean is very comparable to PT/Flanders and much less dingy than New Lido/Aoji. Prices are marked with "On Sale" signs :D, ranging from 35RM to 70RM. Went with cute fatty Malaysian Chinese Jennie in L4R24. Friendly small-talk, good service, but zero GFE. Here's the FR:

Ocean L4R24, Jennie
CAT 70RM, Malaysian Chinese (20s)
Face: 6.5/10 (pretty face)
Body: 6.5/10 (great if you like 'em big. Comparable to PT H12R14 Anna)
Boobs: 8/10 (big fat fucking natural titties with dark, soft areolae and nipples. D-cup)
Ass: 7.5/10 (round and fat)
Pussy: 7/10 (closely trimmed pubes)
Wash: 6.5/10 (I'd read that some WLs in JB make you wash yourself but this wasn't the case. She gives you a good soapy scrubdown and rinses you off with a water dipper)
Massage: 8/10 (Nice & gentle nipple suck.)
CBJ: 7.5/10 (Offers BBBJ, but I opted for CBJ which was quite good. No teeth at all. She's ticklish and won't let you touch her nipples while she's going down on you, so I put my hand in that area between the breast and the abdomen. Man, love those big fucking danglers.)
Missionary: 7/10 (Reminds me of the bro who once said about PT Anna "It's like lying on an aircraft carrier..." Lets you grab and suck on her big fat tits.)
Doggystyle: 7.5/10 (Pumped that fat ass while squishing those fat fucking titties. Yeah! Only thing was, just as I was about to cum, she says, "Wow, you're heavy" which distracted me a little.)
Attitude: 6.5/10 (Small-talk is friendly enough, but zero GFE.)
RTF: (Yes--good value)

Also saw a couple of "Gentleman Saloons" on Jln WAF on my way to Ocean with some Chinese MILFs standing outside the entrance. Anyone know if any dirty stuff goes on there?

-The Boob

smalltit
31-12-2014, 02:35 AM
Hello!

How far is the Zon from city square?
Based on what you said, it should be a nice middle ground between ocean and hotel NY? :confused:

Just got back from some JB Christmas fun. Unfortunately, I didn't find out about this thread until recently (curse the bastards that keep spamming the JB forum with punk ad listings :/), so I spent my first two trips there fishing The Zon shopping center for some PRC MILF action. For JB newbies like me, The Zon is near the unofficial RLD of Stulang, with FLs who cruise the mall area and the bars (PRC MILFs on the 3rd floor, VN syts on the 4th). Getting a WL there really is like fishing--you wait and wait and wait and sometimes you find yourself catching the last bus back across the Causeway with a nut sack full of unspent sperm. Highly disappointing.

So here's a shoutout to Kalv who put together that "How to Get There" list for the Ocean and New Lido/Aoji Hotels (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10736226&postcount=1867). Now this is the JB I was looking for. For the newbies, New Lido & Aoji Hotels are two connected brothels, similar to PT/Flanders Square back in S'pore, only much grungier. To get there, head for the City Square shopping mall just after immigration. You'll have to take a few escalators down and then up again, but the buildings are all connected and you'll be able to get there without having to go "outside." Once you're in the shopping center, head for the Cotton On and go out the exit nearby. Outside, you'll see an overpass across Jalan Wong Ah Fook. From the City Square side looking across Jln WAF, you'll be able to see the signs for the New Lido & Aoji Hotels just to the right of the overpass (33 Jln WAF). The doorway is small and there's a sign for a different shop above it, but you'll see that it takes you up a set of stairs.

New Lido/Aoji was jam packed with Indian worker-types on Christmas Day. Probably like 30 or 40 dicks for every WL. Not a good ratio. Saw a couple of hot Indian WLs who were flashing 3 fingers, but I think they were LBs. Looks-wise, Malaysian-Chinese WL quality maybe comparable to Rowell-Desker alley but not quite PT. Did not partake.

Next, went down the street to Ocean Hotel at 64 Jln WAF. Make sure you TURN RIGHT as you leave Lido/Aoji. I made the mistake of turning left because the address numbers go up and ended up at 65 Jln WAF, wondering if the brothel was somehow located inside the motorcycle shop. Ocean is on the opposite side of the street as Lido/Aoji and I saw a couple of Indian and Malay FLs along WAF as I walked there. If you look for it, you'll clearly see the sign for Ocean Hotel, and the entrance leads to an elevator as well as a staircase. Ocean is very comparable to PT/Flanders and much less dingy than New Lido/Aoji. Prices are marked with "On Sale" signs :D, ranging from 35RM to 70RM. Went with cute fatty Malaysian Chinese Jennie in L4R24. Friendly small-talk, good service, but zero GFE. Here's the FR:

Ocean L4R24, Jennie
CAT 70RM, Malaysian Chinese (20s)
Face: 6.5/10 (pretty face)
Body: 6.5/10 (great if you like 'em big. Comparable to PT H12R14 Anna)
Boobs: 8/10 (big fat fucking natural titties with dark, soft areolae and nipples. D-cup)
Ass: 7.5/10 (round and fat)
Pussy: 7/10 (closely trimmed pubes)
Wash: 6.5/10 (I'd read that some WLs in JB make you wash yourself but this wasn't the case. She gives you a good soapy scrubdown and rinses you off with a water dipper)
Massage: 8/10 (Nice & gentle nipple suck.)
CBJ: 7.5/10 (Offers BBBJ, but I opted for CBJ which was quite good. No teeth at all. She's ticklish and won't let you touch her nipples while she's going down on you, so I put my hand in that area between the breast and the abdomen. Man, love those big fucking danglers.)
Missionary: 7/10 (Reminds me of the bro who once said about PT Anna "It's like lying on an aircraft carrier..." Lets you grab and suck on her big fat tits.)
Doggystyle: 7.5/10 (Pumped that fat ass while squishing those fat fucking titties. Yeah! Only thing was, just as I was about to cum, she says, "Wow, you're heavy" which distracted me a little.)
Attitude: 6.5/10 (Small-talk is friendly enough, but zero GFE.)
RTF: (Yes--good value)

Also saw a couple of "Gentleman Saloons" on Jln WAF on my way to Ocean with some Chinese MILFs standing outside the entrance. Anyone know if any dirty stuff goes on there?

-The Boob

smalltit
01-01-2015, 12:32 AM
smalltit just got home....

jalan wong ah fook... ocean and the joints near ocean... FAIL!!!!

ShadowRiders
01-01-2015, 01:59 AM

Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho

So you finally find the dinosaurs final resting place :D :D

The WLs in this place have seen better days and are on their last journey here :p

boobyboob
01-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Hello!

How far is the Zon from city square?
Based on what you said, it should be a nice middle ground between ocean and hotel NY? :confused:

Shows you what a newbie I still am. I didn't even know about New York Hotel until you mentioned it (so hard to search the JB forum with all the junk ad threads), so now I know where to go next time. Will maybe try BW too.

1st time to Zon, I went by car--unofficial taxi 'cause I didn't know any better--about 10 minute car ride for RM20.

2nd time to Zon, I took the bus from JB Sentral--about 15 minutes.

Where NY (at least from the way it sounds) and Ocean are a sure thing, at Zon, it seems like it's more hit or miss. I like the PRC MILFs and there are a couple of lookers at Zon 3rd fl, but you have to get to them early, as they're usually drinking with other dudes by about 3 or 4pm. There are a few gems to be had of the remaining FLs, but like I said earlier, you really have to fish. I had a PRC MILF take me back to her apartment in Stulang for an mo and more for RM150 the first time I went. Second time, the only cumming I did was back to Singapore, empty-handed after 4 hours of fishing. As far as I can tell, the VN girls on the 4th floor mainly operate in the bars and KTVs, which for me was also hit or miss.

Sorry for talking so much about Zon in the Ocean thread...

:D I'm a PT regular back in Singapore and I find Ocean to be comparable. The other joints are significantly lower in quality, but sometimes it's fun to "slum it." Makes you feel more like a man. ;) But have you seen the FLs on the the street near Ocean? Now that's slumming it.

-The Boob

smalltit
05-01-2015, 01:39 PM
IT WAS SOOOOOO BAAAAAAAD ON NEAR YEAR'S EVE!!! :eek::eek:

Shows you what a newbie I still am. I didn't even know about New York Hotel until you mentioned it (so hard to search the JB forum with all the junk ad threads), so now I know where to go next time. Will maybe try BW too.

1st time to Zon, I went by car--unofficial taxi 'cause I didn't know any better--about 10 minute car ride for RM20.

2nd time to Zon, I took the bus from JB Sentral--about 15 minutes.

Where NY (at least from the way it sounds) and Ocean are a sure thing, at Zon, it seems like it's more hit or miss. I like the PRC MILFs and there are a couple of lookers at Zon 3rd fl, but you have to get to them early, as they're usually drinking with other dudes by about 3 or 4pm. There are a few gems to be had of the remaining FLs, but like I said earlier, you really have to fish. I had a PRC MILF take me back to her apartment in Stulang for an mo and more for RM150 the first time I went. Second time, the only cumming I did was back to Singapore, empty-handed after 4 hours of fishing. As far as I can tell, the VN girls on the 4th floor mainly operate in the bars and KTVs, which for me was also hit or miss.

Sorry for talking so much about Zon in the Ocean thread...

:D I'm a PT regular back in Singapore and I find Ocean to be comparable. The other joints are significantly lower in quality, but sometimes it's fun to "slum it." Makes you feel more like a man. ;) But have you seen the FLs on the the street near Ocean? Now that's slumming it.

-The Boob

boobyboob
06-01-2015, 11:48 PM
IT WAS SOOOOOO BAAAAAAAD ON NEAR YEAR'S EVE!!! :eek::eek:

:D I was there around 8pm on New Year's Eve and thought the line-up looked great. Lots of girls, a few real lookers, and very few dicks. One man's trash is another man's treasure, I guess.

spoonge
18-01-2015, 11:21 AM
I hear that some existing & ex Singapore’s Kim Jio Kah (Flanders Sq via Petain Rd) http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=427518 works here. I’m looking for Kelly http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17758 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=409402 who left Kim Jio Kah in 2004. Before Kim Jio Kah, she’s with the former JB Deluxe KTV. Has anyone seen her?

ShadowRiders
22-01-2015, 12:30 AM
I hear that some existing & ex Singapore’s Kim Jio Kah (Flanders Sq via Petain Rd) http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=427518 works here. I’m looking for Kelly http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17758 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=409402 who left Kim Jio Kah in 2004. Before Kim Jio Kah, she’s with the former JB Deluxe KTV. Has anyone seen her?

I don't know Kim Jio Kah but if you have her picture, I can help to locate her if she is indeed working in JB.

ShadowRiders
22-01-2015, 12:38 AM
In fact if you need to locate anyone in JB I can help to find them :D
With all visitors coming across the causeway having their snapshots and particulars captured into the system, my kakis in immigrasi are able to disseminate the info out very fast to our other kakis for the lookout.
Malaysia Bolehland :D

spoonge
22-01-2015, 02:06 AM
She’s a Malaysia citizen. Unlikely, she’ll cross the custom in out Singapore Malaysia. If she did, it’s 2004. Unlikely to trace.
She’s a Malaysia citizen. Unlikely, she’ll cross the custom in out Singapore Malaysia. If she did, it’s 2004. Unlikely to trace.

Kim Jio Kah is the Singapore version of Ocean Hotel whereby the WL rent the room & is not control by OKT. Many Malaysian WL rent a room in Singapore Kim Jio Kah to operate their business. Ex-Malaysian Geylang Cat 150 Cat 80 also join Kim Jio Kah after OKT don’t want them.

Kim Jio Kah is divided to Cat 50, 40, 30 & 20 as per age group.

On Singapore Street directory, this place is Flanders Sq. Kim Jio Kah is just a Hockien saying because there use to have lots of banana trees.

This’s my trend on history of Kim Jio Kah: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=427518

This’s the WL broche by Kim Jio Kah fans: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=152330

Is the present day Deluxe KTV the same Deluxe KTV 15~20 years ago in JB?

tooyoung93
22-01-2015, 03:35 AM
Anyone want to go down ocean hunting ?

blackpower
22-01-2015, 07:13 AM
how indian girl there?

service good? i want try indian lady someday

Indian girls got a few there. 2nd Floor got 2 girls. Service is SOP nothing to shout about.

3rd Floor there is 1 indian girl. Small petite. But service is good, gives catbath and bbbj.

Take lift get out of 3rd floor, turn right. 1 door on the left side. You see an indian girl wearing specs. :cool:

hahariz
24-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Any bros planning to go ocean next week? I just moved to JB and would like to try here. Maybe can go look see look se together 😎

Marcel
26-01-2015, 07:26 PM
Is yiling still working at ocean?

WorriedGuy
26-01-2015, 10:59 PM
Went down today at teh 2nd level i call one sexy milf 45 rm cim and bbbj cum all inside her mouth damn shiok budget suck cock

k360
30-01-2015, 12:12 PM
Bro what the room no?

TonyCheong
07-02-2015, 01:57 AM
Best thread on Johor Bahru.

Support! :)

oolouis
08-02-2015, 02:11 AM
Best thread on Johor Bahru.

Support! :)

Lol, u have been unusually polite all over the threads.
Your stealth agency scams must be hurting with all the exposures of your activities.

All readers on this thread, AVOID this scammer TONY CHEONG!
Please don't be taken in by his recent friendliness and politeness.

TonyCheong
08-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Lol, u have been unusually polite all over the threads.
Your stealth agency scams must be hurting with all the exposures of your activities.

All readers on this thread, AVOID this scammer TONY CHEONG!
Please don't be taken in by his recent friendliness and politeness.

Wow you stalked me everywhere that I post! :eek:
Thanks for being a fan! :p

Can you get me a job at Citibank in Hong Kong? :D

sometimes_only
08-02-2015, 04:16 PM
In fact if you need to locate anyone in JB I can help to find them :D
With all visitors coming across the causeway having their snapshots and particulars captured into the system, my kakis in immigrasi are able to disseminate the info out very fast to our other kakis for the lookout.
Malaysia Bolehland :D

Really bro? I am actually trying to look for a malaysian girl who used to work in Dragon Spa in SG. Her nick is Gucci. Famous ang pai then. Dunno whether still can find her or not :o

CelestialBeing
17-02-2015, 11:20 PM
any bros know if ocean will operate as per normal for CNY period?

serpenty
18-02-2015, 12:26 AM

Still operating bro.

Ninja_Assassin
18-02-2015, 02:14 AM

Ocean will be operating as usual on CNY...... but dun expect to find many Chinese WLs working..... but there will be plenty of Indian WLs available.

keithc
18-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Ocean closed from 18 to 21 February.

CelestialBeing
18-02-2015, 09:57 AM
some bros say open some bros say close x_x

TonyCheong
18-02-2015, 03:21 PM
Notice on ground floor lift says close from 18-22/02/15.
Re-opens on 23/02/15.

ForeverB
27-02-2015, 04:31 PM
25/2 went to Ocean, not so many ladies
ended up with L3R46
only can fuck from front, she can't on top or doggy

end up missionary

Robo
27-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Planning to head down tmr any recommendation?
Anybody wanna join me do pm me..
I will go for bonk first followed by massage at merlin tower..

banana81sg
27-02-2015, 09:55 PM
can a newbie tag? 1 day trip right?

CelestialBeing
27-02-2015, 10:40 PM
merlin tower there massage good? clean or not?

Robo
27-02-2015, 11:49 PM
can a newbie tag? 1 day trip right?

Yes bro 1 day trip.

Robo
27-02-2015, 11:51 PM
merlin tower there massage good? clean or not?

I don't say good or bad. You try it n you know.
For my preference I feel its nearby to bonking n having a good massage at the end.
It's a convenient for me.

keithc
28-02-2015, 07:32 AM
I don't say good or bad. You try it n you know.
For my preference I feel its nearby to bonking n having a good massage at the end.
It's a convenient for me.

Which place in Merlin Tower do you go for the massage?

What is the damage?

Thanks.

Robo
28-02-2015, 08:32 AM
sorry guys to whom I promise.
my dad passed away not able to make it.
sorry for the trouble..

jacky43
07-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Jam at JB custom still I had to travel in. I had two sessions and mine observations. Many foreigner workers I thought I was at Little India. L5 Sammi said her captain know the girls names. In her place numbers are no important. The exchange rates at Kranji $ changer is S$1 to M$2.62.

L2 Xiao Fong is happy her girls also had websites, update her another time I cant promise that. FRs as follows.

1JB Ocean Hotel L5 Sammi M$45 (Session 1)
7 March 2015, Saturday btw 305 pm to 330 pm

I upgrade to M$60 still it is a bargain, since last year Ocean’s girls had being more GF and I was correct. From the outside Sammi remain me of PT H14 Catherine, told her so, she was beautifully and sexy. Dark mini dress with blond hair, watching her naked body mine dick stood tall.

Sammi started with deep kissing mine chest followed by raw BJ. No frenching but I can suck her perky tits. Next she HJ me and spills on mine dick, had never seen such stunt before only in AV movies. She caps me we done missionary, Sammi let down her hair and lay down on bed. We fucked she moans we had the piak sounds, pretty soon I came she was pleased.

I am going to give her 10/ 10 no bones about it. Of course RTF.

2JB Ocean Hotel L2 Xiao Fong M$35 (Session 2)
7 March 2015, Saturday btw 345 pm to 310 pm

Actually wanted Xiao Lan but mine head says take another girl. I also upgraded to M$50. Xiao Fong was surprised we had Ocean’s threads, she though only GL and expensive joints. She was package in MILF materials not bad after dress off. Her tits are round with fat around the waist. Good GF that is one thing I seldom receive from PT girls, especially I told them about us.

She kept HJ me during pre washing, we chat about Cookie pictures in sbf I almost come. This is what I called fucking good service! No frenching too but allows sucking of tits. I took her missionary she said she felt pain, I don’t believe this shits.

No problems I command her in HJ. She wants to complete her jobs fast so she pulls me hard. She set up and I cap her tits not too long games over. Still an 8/ 10 she deserves it but no RTF, I would like to take another L2 girl.

SPFCIDSCDAV
08-03-2015, 01:43 AM
Jam at JB custom still I had to travel in. I had two sessions and mine observations. Many foreigner workers I thought I was at Little India. L5 Sammi said her captain know the girls names. In her place numbers are no important. The exchange rates at Kranji $ changer is S$1 to M$2.62.

She kept HJ me during pre washing, we chat about Cookie pictures in sbf I almost come. This is what I called fucking good service! No frenching too but allows sucking of tits. I took her missionary she said she felt pain, I don’t believe this shits.

Please read your PM.

jacky43
08-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Yesterday, L2 Xiao Fong told me this year a decrease in Spore customers. She said it is difficult to hook one into her room. I dont believe rather it is slow down only because after CNY things are back to order. I mean customers travel less during the first quarter of the year.

No matter Ocean and PT I pretty much seen an increase in service. Still over all package including ex Violet had lose out after crossing over to JB. I dont get it she and Sammi said it is difficult to operate biz in the red dot. I could only blame us for we had weakness in PRC girls.

If I am not mistaken Ai Ai is on L5. Walk out of the lift left hadside side facing you. Actually she looks abit like Michelle Chia in heavy make up. She and PT H22 Aida are close because Aida ask me to take her if I travel into JB. Thats back in 2013.

I see an interesting in pricing it is hanging on all levels. We had M$ 35 45 and 70. Maybe it is KS I dont see the important in increase of $5 in the first two range.

newlywedbride
08-03-2015, 05:34 PM

L2 Xiao Fong is happy her girls also had websites, update her another time I cant promise that. FRs as follows.

1JB Ocean Hotel L5 Sammi M$45 (Session 1)
7 March 2015, Saturday btw 305 pm to 330 pm

I upgrade to M$60 still it is a bargain, since last year Ocean’s girls had being more GF and I was correct. From the outside Sammi remain me of PT H14 Catherine, told her so, she was beautifully and sexy. Dark mini dress with blond hair, watching her naked body mine dick stood tall.

Sammi started with deep kissing mine chest followed by raw BJ. No frenching but I can suck her perky tits. Next she HJ me and spills on mine dick, had never seen such stunt before only in AV movies. She caps me we done missionary, Sammi let down her hair and lay down on bed. We fucked she moans we had the piak sounds, pretty soon I came she was pleased.

I am going to give her 10/ 10 no bones about it. Of course RTF.

2JB Ocean Hotel L2 Xiao Fong M$35 (Session 2)
7 March 2015, Saturday btw 345 pm to 310 pm

Actually wanted Xiao Lan but mine head says take another girl. I also upgraded to M$50. Xiao Fong was surprised we had Ocean’s threads, she though only GL and expensive joints. She was package in MILF materials not bad after dress off. Her tits are round with fat around the waist. Good GF that is one thing I seldom receive from PT girls, especially I told them about us.

No problems I command her in HJ. She wants to complete her jobs fast so she pulls me hard. She set up and I cap her tits not too long games over. Still an 8/ 10 she deserves it but no RTF, I would like to take another L2 girl.

Hey Miss Jacky43, I have read a short story http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=513250 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=512983 about you under these two tread. The author Spoonge purposely changes the name from Jacky43 to Jacky47.

Your life story sounds pitiful or perhaps you even suffer poor upbringing. But you can’t be forgiving.

It seems to me that you are Chicken Little, petty transgender WL whom engage assassin to murder your fellow neighbor WL Coco H22R4/ Gigi H30R6 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=11823, http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=182778 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=102003) from a women six sense & perspective. over trivial women matters or gossips or cyber-space posting!!! You are sick!

These are the evidences which you have unintentionally reveal that you are a WL http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...3&postcount=19 , http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=125 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=133 .

Being an AIDS carrier transgender WL, you daringly played with the loop hole http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...4&postcount=25 of the yellow-card system. Hey, it you have been fool during your juvenile days; accept it (from author Spoonge’s short story). Please quit Kim Jio Kah & don’t harm innocents any further!!! You are sick!

I have two suggestions for you:
1) You can end your life admitting your penal crime & receive the proper capital punishment.
2) You can migrate to Western nation where they have a much open mind. You can continue the WL profession serving

These are the evidences which unintentionally reveal that WL is using this forum http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...3&postcount=19 , http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=125 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=133 .

A tread on WL zapping customers in this forum: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=236854

WL (heshe) is the culprit suspect for buying hit-man for this murder case which cause the installation of CCTV in brothel: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=318 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12689513&postcount=318 .

CCTV installed after this murder case: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=208632

The more you say the more wrong you make. We are not reading gossip newspaper such as Apple Daily & Tomo News by Next Media. Dear fellow customers, please report such WLs to SPF CID SCD AV to have their yellow card suspend for good.

Overcoming Traumatic Sex & Enjoying: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...9#post12672529

hitnrunn
12-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Yesterday, L2 Xiao Fong told me this year a decrease in Spore customers. She said it is difficult to hook one into her room. I dont believe rather it is slow down only because after CNY things are back to order. I mean customers travel less during the first quarter of the year.

No matter Ocean and PT I pretty much seen an increase in service. Still over all package including ex Violet had lose out after crossing over to JB. I dont get it she and Sammi said it is difficult to operate biz in the red dot. I could only blame us for we had weakness in PRC girls.

If I am not mistaken Ai Ai is on L5. Walk out of the lift left hadside side facing you. Actually she looks abit like Michelle Chia in heavy make up. She and PT H22 Aida are close because Aida ask me to take her if I travel into JB. Thats back in 2013.

I see an interesting in pricing it is hanging on all levels. We had M$ 35 45 and 70. Maybe it is KS I dont see the important in increase of $5 in the first two range.

Hey Miss Jacky43, I have read a short story http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=513250 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=512983 about you under these two tread. The author Spoonge purposely changes the name from Jacky43 to Jacky47.

Your life story sounds pitiful or perhaps you even suffer poor upbringing. But you can’t be forgiving.

It seems to me that you are Chicken Little, petty transgender WL whom engage assassin to murder your fellow neighbor WL Coco H22R4/ Gigi H30R6 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=11823, http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=182778 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=102003) from a women six sense & perspective. over trivial women matters or gossips or cyber-space posting!!! You are sick!

These are the evidences which you have unintentionally reveal that you are a WL http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...3&postcount=19 , http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=125 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=133 .

Being an AIDS carrier transgender WL, you daringly played with the loop hole http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...4&postcount=25 of the yellow-card system. Hey, it you have been fool during your juvenile days; accept it (from author Spoonge’s short story). Please quit Kim Jio Kah & don’t harm innocents any further!!! You are sick!

I have two suggestions for you:
1) You can end your life admitting your penal crime & receive the proper capital punishment.
2) You can migrate to Western nation where they have a much open mind. You can continue the WL profession serving

These are the evidences which unintentionally reveal that WL is using this forum http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...3&postcount=19 , http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=125 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=133 .

A tread on WL zapping customers in this forum: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=236854

WL (heshe) is the culprit suspect for buying hit-man for this murder case which cause the installation of CCTV in brothel: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=318 & http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12689513&postcount=318 .

CCTV installed after this murder case: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=208632

The more you say the more wrong you make. We are not reading gossip newspaper such as Apple Daily & Tomo News by Next Media. Dear fellow customers, please report such WLs to SPF CID SCD AV to have their yellow card suspend for good.

Overcoming Traumatic Sex & Enjoying: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...9#post12672529

Cookie Jacky43, we are here to make money or to seek happy. Your dispute with spoonge & fellow WLs, may need your ex GL side that full body tattoo secret society lau pauy lang who bring you all over to Kim Jio Kah & on behalf talk to Gee Hin side for a cubicle for you all do to business; to settle on behalf of you with other WLs. You are on the wrong side of the law; the police will just shelve your report. Plus, this’s a grey area. Blackmailing other WLs only make matters worse. Instead, you should offer money as an apology. Take this as school fee for your young inexperience naive. Take note, Desker & KS are under the care of Gee Hin.

Anything of old Kim Jio Kah before Jac, you don’t know. So don’t comment. You’ll indirectly offend others. That boss spoonge is obviously a wealthy & influence in both SG & MAL because he can afford to permanently book that exotic ex Kelly. It was my dream to book her too. He can even write short stories which seem to be the veteran getai singer Kiyo Zhang Ting Ting. These are big time gangster chief who can afford to sit in Lido Palace KTV spending $200~300k per night. You are not his match. He may have already get his staffs to hack into your 2G phone. Coming to Ocean is useless. Some more, he’s associate that shabby traditional temple in Kim Jio Kah. Traditional secret society owns traditional temple to launder money. This’s the older generation way of life.

For him, offering several million dollars’ worth of apology will not work. You may need to offer yourself & your limbs to let him have a 1 month torture session on a yacht in international waters. For the WLs, $500k person will do.

40 years ago, the kampong house Kim Jio Kah at the present City Square Mall was burn completely flat because of WL like you. History may repeat itself. To demolish Kim Jio Kah has than URA, a person can just tempt the flash back arrestor & ignite the town gas pipe line. Kim Jio Kah will explore within seconds & burn flat in minutes. Video cam seems useless. I don’t wish this to happen. Take care.

moseshoo
29-03-2015, 11:32 AM
What's the operating hours of ocean hotel huh??

zazzy
17-04-2015, 06:21 PM
What's the operating hours of ocean hotel huh??

9am-9pm bro. But some WL will leave ard 6pm..

Robo
23-06-2015, 12:21 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1446

geoken
19-07-2015, 10:44 AM
HI ,
Could any brother report if level 2 following working today ?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=12184&page=125

R68 - Sally - Nice looking/friendly/thin Chinese - 30 yrs with sweet smile. BBBJ, FJ, no kissing etc. Good service - recommended.

Thank you
-DM

lifespy
15-08-2015, 11:43 AM
HI ,
Could any brother report if level 2 following working today ?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=12184&page=125

Thank you
-DM

hey guys i intend to try out

ocean.. merlin tower.. aoji..

cz i wana bonk indo gals and try local malaysian if i can find. nasi lemak prefernce.

anyone noes wads the peak hour like and wad tym best to go. and their closing hour.

MrMuscleman
18-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Indian slut onlevel 2 2nd door after the staircase. uoted 70 ringgit. give 80 ringgit for cim. bbbj till cim and sswallow damn solid. 1st time tried indian slut

jinkhai
19-08-2015, 09:03 AM
Where is ocean hotel?

MrMuscleman
27-08-2015, 03:02 PM
VIOLET PIC

[img=http://s2.postimg.org/tvog8q985/10653454_768510979881435_7961542040500989294_n.jpg] (http://postimg.org/image/tvog8q985/)

devil99
27-08-2015, 03:49 PM
which one,the left or right?

MrMuscleman
30-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Bros who tried her know she is

siewbeng
01-09-2015, 11:30 AM
VIOLET PIC

[img=http://s2.postimg.org/tvog8q985/10653454_768510979881435_7961542040500989294_n.jpg] (http://postimg.org/image/tvog8q985/)

wah why suddenly so fast already. face so round. so she retired for good already?

jaywalk
01-09-2015, 10:20 PM
Yeh. She is so slim and v shape. I missed her gorgeous figure.. especially her legs

MrMuscleman
24-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Anyone kenna hiv from rm45 aunties? My frd just tested positive. Good luck, i scared now even though i bought my own durex condom

ForeverB
03-10-2015, 01:46 PM
VIOLET PIC

where's Violet now??
missing her service

samsungXP7
03-10-2015, 04:50 PM
where's Violet now??
missing her service
grand bluewave

ForeverB
14-10-2015, 03:03 PM
grand bluewave

Bro, sure Boh?? what's number??
I want go find her liao

jacky43
27-11-2015, 05:55 PM
L2R13 Ai Ai M$45

27 November 2015, Friday btw 220 pm to 240 pm

I know I must fuck this bitch. Closer looking she had aged a lot; still I desire her slim cream white skin. Perky tits and, sexy legs. I can’t pay her less with favourable exchange rates at All Best Exchange (Kranji MRT). S$100.70 to M$300.

I upgrade to M$70 and make sure she knew I am RTF customer. She washes me well before and after. Not sure is that towel clean although she took it at the payment counter. By the way, I stood waiting outside because she had a customer. A 65+ Malaysian Chinese man came out at 220 pm. Actually her neighbour in spec had a great body. And her legs! Think she is in R12 not sure will she move another day.

She stared by planning kisses on mine chest while I sleep on her bed. Then she fondle my balls and HJ me. Ai Ai HJ is below average in fact she was rushing throughout the session. The BJ w/o cap is ok however; she was at it for quite awhile.

She knew I was really cap me and, ask me to work her from the top. So I position btw her legs she guide my hard dick. She pretends to circle around her pussy like as if mine is big for her. I ramp her hard she open her eyes wider, I might have taken her by surprised. I thrust in and out fast, she moaned a little, still her sounding is cute. Typical Malaysian char boa accent even during lovemaking. This is what I call truly Asia.

Actually had a hard time in coming, Ai Ai put her left hand undermine balls and fondle it gently. Suddenly I feel as if I had extra power. I ramp her harder both hands cup her perky tits even try to kiss her mouth. She was fast in escaping my frenching. I knew I was really and shot out in her pussy. She removes the CD and said I cum a lot.

Before I leave her I wish her a Happy New Year, with making more $ in 2016. She was surprised that is a different scene from PT girls. PT girls are never taken by surprised in greeting in fact they want me to RTF another time. Oh! If I travel into Ocean I think I will take her neighbour or, the WL at L3R66. Overall not bad still below PT S$50 service levels so is 7/ 10.

Let me recall my observation of the surrounding. I had to take a good night off think deeper and write it down.

jacky43
28-11-2015, 12:44 PM
I also saw a 55+ Chinese man in orange T-shirt. It says "Reform party". He was on L3 & 4 not sure is he a customer. Still this favourable ex rates for brothers across the causeway. I code from Ai Ai; "your $ can travel to HKG and Korea, and is cheap."

The red eyes btw Ocean and PT girls. Her sisters made more $ then her.

Guppie888
28-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Where exactly is ocean hotel?

Summerhillt
02-12-2015, 01:55 AM
Where exactly is ocean hotel?

You have to do abit of walking from city sqaure mall.. the city square mall mcdonalds that area.. mcd on your right.. your inside the mall.. you turn left and walk out.. there is a msia 4d shop and a curry fish head stall along that stretch of shops.. than you walk straight until you see ocean hotel.. jalan wong ah fook..:p

romeo78
08-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Opening time and closing time?

GTPowered
10-12-2015, 01:33 PM
any good recommendations ?

sc2c
14-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Any bro's can recommend any girls willing to do cim?

sc2c
21-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Today intended to enter the building but was make a hasty retreat as see no others entering. Looks quiet from outside, maybe due to me being early around 10am. Will venture in again next time, when I see others going in.

clean&neat
27-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Went to Ocean Hotel. L2R66 Penny
MILF with tummy but nice legs and D boobs. Face still nice and pretty despite age.

She said has been working there for several years.

Opted for RM70 price.

She asked me to strip and she took all off as well. She offered to shiwer and clean me up. Gave me a short BBBJ in the shower.

Followed by cathbath and BBBJ on the bed with ball sucking and ass-rimming.
Then cap on and did it missionary. She refused to do doggie as she said I was too big. Does not allow DFK and no fingering.

Deed done and washed up to leave.

For RM70 it is good deal given the nature of the service.

clean&neat
27-12-2015, 06:06 PM
You have to do abit of walking from city sqaure mall.. the city square mall mcdonalds that area.. mcd on your right.. your inside the mall.. you turn left and walk out.. there is a msia 4d shop and a curry fish head stall along that stretch of shops.. than you walk straight until you see ocean hotel.. jalan wong ah fook..:p

Instruction not too clear. You exit City Square at the McD entrance and turn left. Walk to row of old shophouses. Keep walking and cross 2 streets between the shophouses. I am not counting the lorongs/alleys.

After the second street keep a lookout for a gold jewelry shop. It is a small gold shop taking up half a shoplot. Next to it is the lift lobby of Ocean Hotel. There is a sign on top of the lifts.

MrMuscleman
27-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Std infested place