PDA

View Full Version : My first FB

adrianus
24-03-2009, 10:13 PM
This is my first attempt at writing stories so do pardon me if its not up to your standards. Do up me a little if you enjoy it as I do hope to recover some of the points that was viciously taken away from me. Its largely a true encounter modified to prevent parties from identifying the parties concerned.

This happened some many years ago when I was still a university student. I was helping out with a friend’s events company doing whatever odds and ends during the summer holidays. The events company does alot of road shows and engages alot of models or talents to help give out flyers, samples or perform. C was one of the models that my friend uses often. C is a pretty tall girl, 19 years old, about 1.7m tall with a nice slim figure with ample assets. She looks a little like Zoe Tay and works mainly as a freelance amateur photographic model and at events.

I was first introduced to C during one of the events where I was helping to take photographs for their corporate portfolio. As C was the prettiest girl in the group, I paid extra attention to her when taking photographs. At drinks after the event, C approached me and started to ask about my new digital camera. Digital cameras were very uncommon at that time and very expensive. She expressed interest in photography and asked if she could try taking pictures. Of course I agreed and we left the party to find suitable locations to take pictures. After a while, we were joined by one of C’s other model friend D who spotted us. Soon we were taking turns to model together for the camera. It became apparent that C and I had some special chemistry when she would snuggle close to me when we were posing for pics. I had the opportunity to feel her up on more than several occasions and could feel her purposely brush her hands across my raging hard on from time to time...

wisley
24-03-2009, 10:37 PM
more...........lets start the engine moving.............

adrianus
25-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Soon the day ended and I sent her to home... It was only after she had left that I discovered that I did not ask her for her no.... I really regret at that time but bo pian...

It was not until a couple of days later that I got to meet C again... This time was another event organised by my friend's company... After the event, C approached me, I told her that I regret not asking her for her number that day... and she replied that I was the first guy that did not try to ask her for her number and she was disturbed by the fact... hahaha and because of that I caused her to think about me for the past few days...

She then asked if I could accompany her to take a walk. Of course I complied... I could sense that she was somewhat feeling down that day... Eventually I learnt that she came from a broken family and that her parents often quarreled... that day they had quarreled again and her dad had beaten her mom and her up...

As she didnt want to go home, we took a long walk and found ourselves by the Singapore river... as I was damn shacked out from all the walking I just laid on the floor and closed my eyes... suddenly I felt her weight on me... she had straddled me and pinned me down...her crotch positioned at my groin... she then started to kiss me... I was thinking ho sei liao and returned her kisses... my hands starting to autoroam... under her sweater and feel her nipples.. After what felt like an eternity of kissing and groping which was yet too short... We heard sounds of someone approaching...

cloudcameo
25-03-2009, 12:27 AM
nice intro,good to carry on

SamSeng79
25-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Good start... Waiting for more to come...:D

Gymster
25-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work. I'm trying to get a FB myself. Think I'm almost there. kekeke...

Dumex
25-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Set tent here for a quick kick start.

sexytoy.com.sg
25-03-2009, 01:43 AM
I am camping here too

slyer
25-03-2009, 09:06 AM
camping here :D

loeb
25-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Excellent stuff bro.

eeemen
25-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Me too, setting up camp, thanks for sharing bro

notti81
25-03-2009, 04:00 PM
guess I also need to join U all campers :D

Desires
25-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Setting up camp soon. :D

Angelsonline
26-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Ho Sei Liao... a 1.7m amateur model for you to bang... And best of all, it is for free and started by her...

adrianus
26-03-2009, 09:59 PM
We quickly stopped what we were doing and adjusted our clothes... Some lao uncle on a bicycle was riding past.. I think he may have seen us making out as he hung around abit and loitered around the area where we were...

Soon we made our way back to her place... It was already in the early morning when we reached and her family members had all gone to work...

We went into her room and she closed the door behind her... As this was my first time, I just stood around scanning the room trying to figure out what to do next... I didnt have to think too long as she pulled off her red sweater in one swift movement... I gave her this stunned look while she slided over skillfully, I could feel her and smell her right next to me as I froze still, still stunned... she whispered into my ears... what are you waiting for...

hiyena
26-03-2009, 10:08 PM
I am camping here too :)

adrianus
26-03-2009, 10:26 PM
This is actually very hard to write as it happened years ago, many gfs and fbs later can hardly remember much details... I really admire those people who can write with so much detail...

trekk
28-03-2009, 10:57 PM
yeah. now what are we waiting for?:D

Schmi
29-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Red sweeter looks sexy

verisio
29-03-2009, 02:34 PM
This is actually very hard to write as it happened years ago, many gfs and fbs later can hardly remember much details... I really admire those people who can write with so much detail...

bro.. most stories pple write are not 100% true. There are definitely some fillers to fill in the parts which pple dun remember or to make things more exciting to write on sammyboy. Most of our encounters are not so exciting until can make a show out of it.

Rw6828
29-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Still got to give credits to all TS

hyperdick
29-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Staying here for more.

adrianus
03-04-2009, 07:32 AM
I placed my hands around her awkwardly and attempted to kiss her expecting her to ask me to stop anytime... But it was apparent that she wasnt going to stop when she kissed back fiercely... soon we were frenching closely, her tongue actively seeking mine is a game of tag... without any further awkwardness I moved my hands around her back and unclipped her bra in one expert movement... my hands catching her large boobs and started to massage them, especially around the hardened nipples... wow I thought!!

till frenching, she started to unbutton my bermudas and pull my t shirt off and they were flung away to some far corner of her room... i somewhat managed to peel off her very tight skinny jeans off without effort as well...

We soon managed to find our way on her bed... kissing and groping furiously...
She whispered into my ear... I want you to fuck me hard... I hesitated as I didnt have a condom with me and I was afraid of getting her pregnant amongst other things... but I didnt have much time to hesitate as she expertly positioned my hardened tool at her wet hole and it went in in a swift movement... what a feeling.... it was warm, tight, wet and delicious...

I started to pound her hard as she screamed and moaned... her loud screaming and moaning really made me worried as I am sure all her neighbours can hear... luckily it was late in the day on a workday...

Vedar
03-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Sounds like you a great adventure.:)