PDA

View Full Version : curious

skyline2000
20-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Just wondering how guys will treat their gfs after they started having sex.
Will they treat the girls as loving as before ?
Will they keep thinking about sex ?

Lumix
20-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Love is not about sex.....
Those who chuck their gf one side after sex need to get shot

curiouslook
20-03-2009, 06:03 PM
u asking me? Ha..
After sex with gf I become her slave.. Love her without condition.. But if sex with WL then its love without conviction.. :)

SamSeng79
20-03-2009, 08:00 PM
I think there will is no ans to this questions... Some will and some will not... It depends on that person, as well as the girls...:rolleyes:

PoohBear
20-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Just wondering how guys will treat their gfs after they started having sex.
Will they treat the girls as loving as before ?
Will they keep thinking about sex ?

Hi skyline2000,

My point of advise is this...

A normal / innocent girl - ( Not a slut) is willing to strip off clothes and to stand naked in front of you is something that is like a 'sacrifice' already. Its shows that you have a place in her heart. It abit humilating too.

She agrees to have sex with you...

Shows that she treasure you, love you and would just let you do whatever you want.

If you are with her , and what you want to get from her, is just SEX, SEX , SEX that shows that you are very selfish.

Because you have taken something which is very precious to her... Its something that is once broken, never ever could patch back.

Love isn't about SEX and SEX isn't love...

If someone is willing to give you her first time.

Ask yourself this question :

"Do I really Love her? "
" Will i hurt her?"
" What are the concequences ?"
"Am i ready to take the responsibility should anything happens?"
"Am i being selfish"

If you "f" her,Treasure her, treat her well, DON'T BE A BUS 3rd and dump her after that.

Just sharing my sediments... I have encountered cases myself. In which i do not let my 2nd head do the thinking. In the end, i rejected and said 'No Sorry i can't do it !' to the girl.

If you find this post useful, do up me ok ? Thanks !

CherryBoy
20-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Bro poohbear,i like what you write, i will up u once i regain my power.cheer!

John_Lloyd
20-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi skyline2000,

My point of advise is this...

A normal / innocent girl - ( Not a slut) is willing to strip off clothes and to stand naked in front of you is something that is like a 'sacrifice' already. Its shows that you have a place in her heart. It abit humilating too.

She agrees to have sex with you...

Shows that she treasure you, love you and would just let you do whatever you want.

If you are with her , and what you want to get from her, is just SEX, SEX , SEX that shows that you are very selfish.

Because you have taken something which is very precious to her... Its something that is once broken, never ever could patch back.

Love isn't about SEX and SEX isn't love...

If someone is willing to give you her first time.

Ask yourself this question :

"Do I really Love her? "
" Will i hurt her?"
" What are the concequences ?"
"Am i ready to take the responsibility should anything happens?"
"Am i being selfish"

If you "f" her,Treasure her, treat her well, DON'T BE A BUS 3rd and dump her after that.

Just sharing my sediments... I have encountered cases myself. In which i do not let my 2nd head do the thinking. In the end, i rejected and said 'No Sorry i can't do it !' to the girl.

If you find this post useful, do up me ok ? Thanks !

Well said bro. With that, need anyone say more?

alphonsus
21-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Bro Pooh Bear, couldn't agreed more with what you said.

skyline2000
21-03-2009, 04:46 AM
Coz i heard of stories from my friends that once they started having sex with their gf,
the girls had somehow like become their sex slave.
Just wondering.

breast-talk
21-03-2009, 12:02 PM
well said , pooh bear.:)

zl1983
21-03-2009, 12:37 PM
well said!

PoohBear
22-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Coz i heard of stories from my friends that once they started having sex with their gf,
the girls had somehow like become their sex slave.
Just wondering.

Thanks All !

sky,

No offence on this, your so called ' friends ' claimed that their gf became a sex slave after the 1st time. That is because your friend might have taken them for granted. Its a very nasty word to say that " My girlfriend is my sex slave" its very insulting to a girl. Can you imagine how hurt the girl would feel if she get to know that his bf is telling everyone?

Prior to that, in my point of view, i would not have told my friends that i have sex with my gf.

The fact is that i have sex with my gf when we were 18 years old.I took her virgin away when we were together for just 1 week . And we did it like thrice a week, for the whole 6 years and she got married to me last year sept. We were 25 then. I never told anyone that we had sex. Even my buddy... Some clever ones guessed it though. But i never told them the truth

Point is this... imagine,

Mr A tell Mr B(his friend) that " " My girlfriend is my sex slave, I have sex with her thrice every week."

Mr B is like so amazed and tell Mr C

Mr A invite Mr B & Mr C for a birthday celeberation

Mr B&C see Ms A at the party.

Mr B might giggle and gossip with Mr C " Wah eh, look! Thats Ms A lei!Wow 3 times a week lei! Wah you look at her figure! EEEeee so slut !"

Morale : Would you want your girlfriend to be given an impression like this ? If you respect and love your girlfriend, you wouldn't want anyone to have a negative impression on her like that. And SO! "You wouldn't admit to anyone that you had sex with your gf .. unless you got caught in the act with both of your pants down.

Hope all of you who are reading this post gets my what i am talking about.

Max77
22-03-2009, 01:20 AM
It depends how old and how experience u r at tat time ba...

Ayu138
22-03-2009, 04:38 AM
TS fall in LOVE liao :p

skyline2000
22-03-2009, 04:57 AM
wad i meant was not they told me they their gfs become their sex slave.
i thought of that myself.

pro.d.igy
23-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Never equate relationship = sex

If this is the formula that you see and think, then the other partner is not considered as your gf.

Before you enter into a relationship, you have to ask yourself what is the purpose of you, willing to commit to a girl exclusively. There must be certain qualities that you are looking for in the girl, which she has before you choose her as your gf.

I cannot imagine anybody equating their gf = sex slave. :mad:

FB, yes. GF? NO NO NO NO NO :)

Merlin
23-03-2009, 02:11 PM
After each session I will help my gf wear her panties by opening it and holding it so that she may climb into the garment. Then I will pull it up and make sure that its fits properly.

PoohBear
25-03-2009, 11:48 PM
After each session I will help my gf wear her panties by opening it and holding it so that she may climb into the garment. Then I will pull it up and make sure that its fits properly.

That is very Gentlemen... Bro ! Well Done...

Men should bear the responsibility. Not dump your partner in the bed and walk away. Quite insulting... At least spent a little while to kiss and hug, Or better still ... help her find her panties and put it on or something

zl1983
28-03-2009, 12:46 PM

same here. :)

elth
28-03-2009, 10:34 PM
I will help her to shower from head to toe... give her a gd rub back... and dry her clean with towel.