PDA

View Full Version : Fathers with young kids is Sex secondary?

madprick
13-03-2009, 02:44 AM
For those with young kids, how does sex become? Boring, history or get it over and done with?

Well, after kids, sex has been reduced to once a week. Initially it was anytime anywhere.

How many have resorted to FLs?

Comments pls:)

goodpartner
13-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Reduction in sex life is normal lah, not just after kids arrival but with time. Maybe can attend that marriage seminar with your wife to learn how we can "Bring back the WoW to our Vow"...:rolleyes:

As to resorting to FL.... I think it's an excuse we men like to give ourselves. Caution here is that once tried, and if without self control... the marriage will be on the rock. So try not to even think in that direction.

Asking how many have resorted to FLs in this sex forum? Statistically u'll get the "MANY" answer lor...but the intention behind such questions is usually to garner support to try FL... not that you're doing it on purpose but the danger is in the subconscious.

madprick
13-03-2009, 04:36 AM
Asking how many have resorted to FLs in this sex forum? Statistically u'll get the "MANY" answer lor...but the intention behind such questions is usually to garner support to try FL... not that you're doing it on purpose but the danger is in the subconscious.

hahaha. thats not my intention. since there was a thread on how often sex with wife and fantasies with wives, thought i wud hear how many actually go to FL cuz of rejection.

Nonetheless, if anyone interested to share wife pics....go to the orgies/swinging section and buzz me. alternatively pm me ..

cross5x
13-03-2009, 11:10 AM
having kids and taking care of them sure is tedious on both of us esp my wife. She will always be too shack to make it out.

Once a while When the need to release, I will go GL look for FL

Express
13-03-2009, 11:37 AM
My wife has never rejected me but I still resort to FLs. Its too monotonous to eat-in everyday so sometimes I try the cooking of others. This is to inject some excitement into an otherwise ordinary and monotonous life.

whitkiki
13-03-2009, 01:24 PM
taking care of kids more important..... but sex is as important. afterall, taking care of kids in the day, taking care of my dick, at night!

Oralcraz
13-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Between husband n wife, when hv young child, sex definitely will reduce...especially if look after by own self. Is quite demanding on both but that does not mean sex is secondary. Is just that both are to drain out to f... just too tire.

cereal-killer
14-03-2009, 03:02 AM
yup quite true after having children, sex has reduced BUT we must still
(at least) try to keep it alive, i don't go GL (china girl fucks like a log) or
head to FLs (worry about HIV and 99% quite ugly)

One still needs to be as playful before... else sex life will SURELY die off