PDA

View Full Version : Vaginitis Vaginosis Vaginal Infection

xfishkerx
11-03-2009, 02:06 AM
Hello, One of my female friend, suspect that she might be infected with such kind of disease. The symptoms listed are some that she have been encountering. One problem is that she is concern about it but wishes to only consult a female doctor. Is there any clinic/private clinic that has a female doctor who is able to see for consultation?

Need some help here bros! Thanks in advance

Xgenre
11-03-2009, 04:48 AM
so hard to find meh? go to Yahoo! Singapore (http://www.yahoo.com.sg) and type female gynaecologist in singapore and bingo.

AfA_hmor
11-03-2009, 09:09 AM
your friend can always look through the yellow pages and call up the clinic to make an appointment.

Peter
11-03-2009, 09:51 AM
TS could be asking for our personal recommendation if you have came across 'good' female doctors.:)

gofuckspider
11-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Hello, One of my female friend, suspect that she might be infected with such kind of disease. The symptoms listed are some that she have been encountering. One problem is that she is concern about it but wishes to only consult a female doctor. Is there any clinic/private clinic that has a female doctor who is able to see for consultation?

Need some help here bros! Thanks in advance

if i'm not wrong there's some kind of lotion to wash..start with v something avail at all healthcare shops..u can try it out see if it helps anot else can go to any raffles medical (if u wan female can try raffles city or toa payoh branch) n get some antibiotics..can also drop by any polyclinics request for female doc..my 2 cents..