PDA

View Full Version : Malacca XXX Plaza...

fcukger
07-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Was intro by some bros in malacca to try the just arrived PRC ger...

Was told ages btw 21 to 23yrs old...

My bro drove me there and the whole journey took us 30+ mins...

Was hoping to see some gd stuff over there...

But the moment we reach the place, haix...

Age was from 28yrs old onwards... But i oredi despearte for sex so just take 1...

Name: Dun bother to ask...
Look: 4/10
BBBJ: 5/10
AR: NO
Cathbath: 4/10
French: Dont dare to try...
Damage: RM $150..

Hi Bro... Pls dont try any FL in malacca... REAL regret in my life since i start cheonging...

Pls also take note those gers hygenie was damm BAD... towel was reused without washing... (saw the ger hang outside without washing)...

Worst of ALL, after bbbj mouth was not wash @ all...

Sorry... Not convinent to review the actual building name... But it was a pte apartment @ 7th level...

fcukger
:mad:

mlkfcuk
08-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Wah after bbbj no rinse the mouth one ah? Like that the next cock she blow sure kena disease one! Knn damn teruk hygiene one these chics. Somemore towel just hang dry n next customer use. Yuccks! Free also i wont go oh!

fcukger
08-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Wah after bbbj no rinse the mouth one ah? Like that the next cock she blow sure kena disease one! Knn damn teruk hygiene one these chics. Somemore towel just hang dry n next customer use. Yuccks! Free also i wont go oh!

yupi... that y i creat this thread as a warning to all those bros out there... BEWARE...

fcukger

fcukTMNet
09-03-2009, 01:09 AM
hi fcukger,

can you tell us where exactly is this place, so that we can avoid it.

Thanx.

fcukger
09-03-2009, 02:04 AM
hi fcukger,

can you tell us where exactly is this place, so that we can avoid it.

Thanx.

sorry... due to some reasons cant reveal the place... but its a OLD private apartment @ 7th level... its a very obvious hint liao...

regards,
fcukger

Nidral
09-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Bro,
u can PM me in private and tell me where izit.we are all mlk bros here and these two bros are my friends as well.do let me know.its for the safety of ours.thanks.and pls kindly PM me in private message the location.thanks.

fcukger
14-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Bro,
u can PM me in private and tell me where izit.we are all mlk bros here and these two bros are my friends as well.do let me know.its for the safety of ours.thanks.and pls kindly PM me in private message the location.thanks.

yo bro... dun need 2 PM u liao... the place had been raid & the gers oredi been caught... so the place had became a HISTORY... will update again should there be any LOUSY place or WL ard...

cheers,
fcukger

BornHorny
15-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Yoz bro,

Thanks for the info. it is so important to know if there are places with bad services. Thanks for the sharing

fcukger
16-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi Bro out there... My friends will have 2 PRC FL coming to K.L. on the above mentioned date... Will post QC them & post FR after sampling the stks... Stay tuned...

cheers,
fcukger

adra
07-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Bro,

wah, keadilan man cheong oso ah? nevermind, anwar oso cheong ah..hehe:rolleyes:

DWA285
07-04-2009, 09:41 PM
actually where is the place bro?i want to knw it.......i gt some foreigner gals at penang.....wanna share?

WonderWall
08-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Pls also take note those gers hygenie was damm BAD... towel was reused without washing... (saw the ger hang outside without washing)...

Worst of ALL, after bbbj mouth was not wash @ all...

Wah piang! Damm scary! To think I was commenting in other thread to cheong in Malacca. Having 2nd thoughts now. :eek:

Rizo
08-04-2009, 10:50 AM
actually where is the place bro?i want to knw it.......i gt some foreigner gals at penang.....wanna share?

May be you may want to post your experience in the relevant thread. I'm sure there are plenty of samsters who are keen to try out foriegn gals in Penang. :)

Rizo
08-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Wah piang! Damm scary! To think I was commenting in other thread to cheong in Malacca. Having 2nd thoughts now. :eek:

Bro, think the TS is referring to FLs in Malacca. I'm sure the WLs operating in HC are still of reasonable standards based on the reviews so far.