PDA

View Full Version : Westerhout Reviews!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

zunbo
02-09-2005, 09:39 PM
tried her recently...found her only so-so....(actually wanted to try G6 but she was on leave :( ) could anyone make a comparison bet. G6 & G8 plz?...
Aiya.... Bro.. My meat might not suit U mah... ehehe.. G6 Very skinny.... always like to call ppl Lao gao... u enjoy this kind of KC?

G8, got abit Jap looks,...

The OKT now always recommends G18. Always says that her 'skill' is superb....

sintaro
02-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Aiya.... Bro.. My meat might not suit U mah... ehehe.. G6 Very skinny.... always like to call ppl Lao gao... u enjoy this kind of KC?

G8, got abit Jap looks,...

The OKT now always recommends G18. Always says that her 'skill' is superb....

OKT always recommends those that not so pretty and have lesser customers. If Okt dont do that those that are not so pretty die lah, no income. Others pretty ones always have their regulars.

I was there this evening OKT tell me to take G16 because she is new but I took G2. She also always like to call me Lao Kong and I tell her if I am your Lao Kong why must use condom hehehehehe

zunbo
03-09-2005, 11:02 AM
I took G2. She also always like to call me Lao Kong and I tell her if I am your Lao Kong why must use condom hehehehehe

If U ever get 'Lucky' Then congrate.... but must know the risk.... cos end of the day don't blame anyone....

Have tried her twice,.... nothing special....just noticed that she have gain some weight..... still wanna See G1 cos she quite a looker...

AhSeng16
03-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Never trust this WH10 OKT especially the younger one called willam who drove a BMW ( as he is more aggresive in pushing new gal), both of the OKTs are brothers. The older one more blurr...

Recommend me g18 also said good, won't regret, i am his regular, won't lie me if not i won't come again, big BULLSHIT lah, fuck him. :cool: Her chests like changi airport runway man...

Shounan
03-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Frankly speaking, i got a bit scared of this gal in hse 10 as during the 5th time i visited her, she nearly wan me to enter her raw but i insisted to wear a condom. The 1st time I visited her she BJ me wif condom, 2nd time started BBBJ me, 4th time I CIM on her and the 5th time she nearly wan raw but i stopped... I m nt trying to complain abt her or pijak her lobang but I really hope she as a WL can take care of her own body and dnt do raw often...

N lastly I wouldnt reveal e identity of her jst to be fair to her...

siamcutey
03-09-2005, 11:03 PM

In the 1st place, if you wanted to say about this at a start, you should reveal her. If you are saying that revealing her identity is not fair to her, then you think its fair to the samsters around here?

RAW IS WAR. This KIND OF GIRLS SHOULD BE SENT BACK HOME.
AND BY NOT REVEALING ABOUT THIS BLACK SHEEP IN THE HOUSE, THE REST OF THE GIRLS WILL SUFFER FROM THE BAD NAME OF HSE10.

IF ITS TRUE, YOU WOULDN"T BE THE ONLY ONE GETTING RAW FROM IT. THERE"S A NUMBER OF HSE10 TIRAKS IN THIS FORUM. SAYING IT, WILL IN A WAY BE SAVING THEM, AND SAVING REST OF CHEONGSTERS.

THOSE NOT SCARED OF RAW AND LIKE TRY RAW, LET THEM GO TRY AT THEIR OWN PERILS.

:cool:
SC

sintaro
03-09-2005, 11:48 PM
Frankly speaking, i got a bit scared of this gal in hse 10 as during the 5th time i visited her, she nearly wan me to enter her raw but i insisted to wear a condom. The 1st time I visited her she BJ me wif condom, 2nd time started BBBJ me, 4th time I CIM on her and the 5th time she nearly wan raw but i stopped... I m nt trying to complain abt her or pijak her lobang but I really hope she as a WL can take care of her own body and dnt do raw often...

You dont say also I know lah, her number is #2 very manja She have very good memory. If you call her the 2nd time you can safely say you have the chance to try her raw. But also remember one mistake can ruin your whole life. Risk to high to take that my personal piece of advice.
Happy Bonking

sintaro
03-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Hi any brothers here ever tried Hse 10G5 before. Can post your comments.

Quite a fair girl,about 5'8 but small bust her atitute quite stuck up. maybe she is new about 2 months here already.

zunbo
04-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Hi any brothers here ever tried Hse 10G5 before. Can post your comments.

Quite a fair girl,about 5'8 but small bust her atitute quite stuck up. maybe she is new about 2 months here already.

U use this "her atitute quite stuck up". Then u must have asked for her service before. Why bother to ask other when u don't like her service"

sintaro
04-09-2005, 02:11 PM
U use this "her atitute quite stuck up". Then u must have asked for her service before. Why bother to ask other when u don't like her service"

Yes I asked becos, I want to know a general view. Maybe the day I got her , she got out from the wrong side of the bed or moody becos of something else.

Shounan
04-09-2005, 08:31 PM
In the 1st place, if you wanted to say about this at a start, you should reveal her. If you are saying that revealing her identity is not fair to her, then you think its fair to the samsters around here?

RAW IS WAR. This KIND OF GIRLS SHOULD BE SENT BACK HOME.
AND BY NOT REVEALING ABOUT THIS BLACK SHEEP IN THE HOUSE, THE REST OF THE GIRLS WILL SUFFER FROM THE BAD NAME OF HSE10.

IF ITS TRUE, YOU WOULDN"T BE THE ONLY ONE GETTING RAW FROM IT. THERE"S A NUMBER OF HSE10 TIRAKS IN THIS FORUM. SAYING IT, WILL IN A WAY BE SAVING THEM, AND SAVING REST OF CHEONGSTERS.

THOSE NOT SCARED OF RAW AND LIKE TRY RAW, LET THEM GO TRY AT THEIR OWN PERILS.

:cool:
SC

Wat i wanted to say here is the gal can offer u raw, but ultimately u r e one who decided whether u wan the raw or nt... hope u all understand...

Tony_JA
05-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Hi bro, i am a newbie over here. Want to know more about WH12.
Currently i am being hook by their G99, Ah pon. Friendly girl. Dont know she allow frenching or raw .

loner18
05-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Hi bro, i am a newbie over here. Want to know more about WH12.
Currently i am being hook by their G99, Ah pon. Friendly girl. Dont know she allow frenching or raw .

She is going back next month. Visit her while you can and see whether you can get boh :p .

jdi813
05-09-2005, 08:28 AM
blah blah blah blah ... or raw .to the best of my knowledge ... NO she doesn't ... read the above threads my fren ... RAW isn't something u should just jump into in the commercial sex scene ... but ultimately the choice is yours

liankiller
05-09-2005, 11:49 AM
Wat i wanted to say here is the gal can offer u raw, but ultimately u r e one who decided whether u wan the raw or nt... hope u all understand...

Bro, I guess it is to each his comments...whether you would like to reveal the name or not is up to you.
But you must be careful that there are people in here who are really petty about providing too little info one. :D

siamcutey
05-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Bro, I guess it is to each his comments...whether you would like to reveal the name or not is up to you.
But you must be careful that there are people in here who are really petty about providing too little info one. :D

And there are also those who bo tai bo ji come in start a thread and ask people whether he "sell fish" or not. :rolleyes:

If next time cannot tahan people's answer, then next time don't post a thread to "sell fish"

SC

zunbo
05-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Well.... I believe all of us will definately got some ' Nice treatment' from the gals u regularly visit. Like what bro SC have mentioned, if u wanna share share lor... Don't just share the tips and keep everyone thinking.

If U don't want to share... Just Keep quiet lor... Simple right.... hehehe... :D

poolhot.
05-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Siao Liao.... I always.... RTF one gal.... till she ORD.... How?

Cos basically u in need of a TIRAK..... OMG. one luna I already kee xiao.

Haha
RT

poolhot.
05-09-2005, 08:51 PM

Dun reveal.. then why post?

Bratt Pitt? or Post count?

poolhot.
05-09-2005, 08:53 PM

noted.. maybe U should put yr post in Sexual Health Issues since U are into sex education

Cheers
RT

zunbo
05-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Cos basically u in need of a TIRAK..... OMG. one luna I already kee xiao.

Haha
RT

No lar.... I already pass the stage liao... Too sian for any tirak game liao.. Hmmm think no gal wants to tirak me...hehe

poolhot.
05-09-2005, 09:16 PM
No lar.... I already pass the stage liao... Too sian for any tirak game liao.. Hmmm think no gal wants to tirak me...hehe

that the problem.. no gal wan to tirak u that Y U pester her till ORD

haha....... when U wan cheong? I damn long no taste thai juice liao

zunbo
05-09-2005, 09:39 PM
that the problem.. no gal wan to tirak u that Y U pester her till ORD

haha....... when U wan cheong? I damn long no taste thai juice liao

Piang.... Don;t say till i like this leh.. i very old fashion one... hehehe

Shounan
05-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Dun reveal.. then why post?

Bratt Pitt? or Post count?

Haha wat for i nd to boost my post count?

Wat do u meant by bratt pitt? me too long nv cm into forum dnt knw all these words leow...

Anyway, i m stating my own views only...

spotter542
07-09-2005, 03:31 AM
to the best of my knowledge ... NO she doesn't ... read the above threads my fren ... RAW isn't something u should just jump into in the commercial sex scene ... but ultimately the choice is yours

bro jdi813 ,

There will always be Dickheads out there ! One born when offered RAW !!!
They always ASSUME that they are in control of their life. ASSUME - making an ASS out of U & ME. :D
Between 15mins of "heaven" VS. a lifetime of "hell" their choice is pretty obvious !
So if they want to get their $40 worth , to each his own , I'll say.
It's their life , I don't teach them how to LIVE or DIE

I quote from bro bongster's signature (no offence to bro bongster) :)
DSC Clinic @ 31 Kelantan Lane

siamcutey
07-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Well.... I believe all of us will definately got some ' Nice treatment' from the gals u regularly visit. Like what bro SC have mentioned, if u wanna share share lor... Don't just share the tips and keep everyone thinking.

If U don't want to share... Just Keep quiet lor... Simple right.... hehehe... :D

Like that must avoid Hse10,

Girls not only now play with KC, but also play with RAW issues. Since don't know which girl play RAW, play safe is to entirely avoid this house.

As for RAW is up to individual, even if you want to wear condom, Do you know that girls can also insert your dick into her pussy without telling you? By the time you realised she did it, your dick already in her pussy and even then you want take out and wear condom, the RAW procedure is already done.

Don't laugh, its no funny matter. I ever visited an MP in Bangkok called Catherine. Chosed a model cat girl. 1st visit, after the BJ, she immediately mounted on top of me without saying. Before she could insert, I pushed her away and ask her where's the condom. She say no need, cos she like me. WTF! 1st time only can say like me, god knows how many RAW she did.

Bo bian if Hse 10 girls are implicated into this issue. Because since Shounan says he wants to protect the interests of the girl, I will give my reason that I want to protect the interests of the cheongsters.

Anyway, i wouldn't be surprised that these hse the girls do raw as all super kc type even for 1st time customers, plus all their KC tricks seemed to have been honed during their makan sessions among them. So if one do RAW as said, i wouldn't be surprised that some others in the same hse also do the same thing too. Though I wouldn't say its all.

:rolleyes:
SC

zunbo
07-09-2005, 07:40 PM

SC

So Bro.. .... U condemmed this house har.... which ger offer U raw... hehe. Pm me leh..

poolhot.
07-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Anyway, i wouldn't be surprised that these hse the girls do raw as all super kc type even for 1st time customers, plus all their KC tricks seemed to have been honed during their makan sessions among them. So if one do RAW as said, i wouldn't be surprised that some others in the same hse also do the same thing too. Though I wouldn't say its all.

SC

No offence to all Hse10 lovers.. tis statement hold some truth

but not sure abt the 3 new gals yet...

siamcutey
07-09-2005, 07:54 PM
So Bro.. .... U condemmed this house har.... which ger offer U raw... hehe. Pm me leh..

I never experienced RAW offer from this house girls cos I only went once and especially hate the KC treatment given by one of the girls.

Because Shounan said he was offered RAW, but he refused. Yes, we can all think with our mind whether we want or don't want. But I ever experienced where WL want to force raw herself on customer.

So sometimes its not whether we want or don't want, that simple. As Shounan said to protect the girl's identity to protect her, we shouldn't force him to say it out too. We can create awareness in here among cheongsters to protect the rest of cheongsters.

Who wants to go still up to them. 1 house less, don't make much difference in GL either.

SC

poolhot.
07-09-2005, 08:51 PM
We can create awareness in here among cheongsters to protect the rest of cheongsters.

SC

SC.. actually nothing to rise as long as u wan to engage in commercial sex.. that always my belief.

There more than one way to get Aids or watever..... RAW is just one of the way.

Happy Cheonging
RT

siamcutey
07-09-2005, 09:34 PM
SC.. actually nothing to rise as long as u wan to engage in commercial sex.. that always my belief.

There more than one way to get Aids or watever..... RAW is just one of the way.

Happy Cheonging
RT

Actually awareness in a way mah, since this forum also give us awareness to which girl is good, bad, hse good, hse bad, hse okt good, hse okt bad. kekeke

Aids also through drug abuse, drug transfusion, and .....

but here is sex forum, so talk more on sex lor.

hahaha
SC

poolhot.
07-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Actually awareness in a way mah, since this forum also give us awareness to which girl is good, bad, hse good, hse bad, hse okt good, hse okt bad. kekeke

Aids also through drug abuse, drug transfusion, and .....

but here is sex forum, so talk more on sex lor.

hahaha
SC

errr... actually i talking abt BBBJ Frenching if U got ulcer & watever not

Happy BBBJ
RT

LifeLife
08-09-2005, 08:57 AM

Girls not only now play with KC, but also play with RAW issues. Since don't know which girl play RAW, play safe is to entirely avoid this house.

I do visit this hse quite often also, as there are a few gems; Bro, thks for the advise, better be safe, i won't know whether my regulars play raw or not.............may be should look for other outlet.

ConnerDoReMe
08-09-2005, 09:28 PM
wah the raw issue is getting hot man! never have the chance to try tat house..

anyway sharing with samsters here... on 1 hot afternoon i visited GL bcos too sianz + stress at work so sneak out to chiong in GL. drove ard and saw some SG minahs, who all look like drug addicts.. surprisingly they only cost $50/-!! but instead i went over to lor16 to search for parking lot.. visit the house which looks very posh nearer to lor16 dunno which nos.. only got 3 frowning ladies sitting there...

visit my fav hut 43... more gers = more variety haha afternoon no crowd.. came this petite lady no.3 who looks very notti. chose her --> lead me up the stairs holding my hand.. :eek: but i shake it away cos quite narrow stairs they HAVE! once in the room she undress in a split second.. petite body come-with small little cute breast and a small tummy..oh..but very notti indeed cos she helped me to undress and grabbed my DD guiding me to the bathroom.. there she did a thorough check on my DD haha i tot got bbbj! but of cos dun hab...

dried up quickly cos time is clicking fast man...had a good catbath from her..capped on and suction was combined with handjob + moan --> almost came! lucky stopped her in time..! did her missionary wah.. so very tight maybe afternoon session more 'fresh' haha very shiok cos got stereo sound effect from her! requested for doggie she rejected cos say very painful..sianz˝ liao..but continue to pump her until the ding-dong from boss below..she say nvm finish 1st.. wah compensate for the non-doggie! rushed for the cumming sensation... i think extra time for 10mins ah! left her room receiving with a tight hug + kiss from her...

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: Small
Body: Small + slight tummy
Bj: 7/10 + handjob
Fj: 6/10 cos dun accomodate my doggie! but sure is tight!
Stereo: 7/10
Service Orientation: 7/10

All ratings are based on my chiong-ing experience..might not match other samster's rating.. chiong with care and ENJOY!
Once tried one big boobs ger from this house but left the place after the session searching for another hOooo.. any similiar experience? :cool:

siamcutey
08-09-2005, 09:35 PM
any similiar experience? :cool:

Have but its 6 years ago liao. So even share liao, the girl also not there. Went back about 3 times over period of 6 years but never bonked any there.

But the last 3 times I went, i didn't see any nice ones around. IMHO, There are better looking ones in Hse45 next door.

SC

DemonSage
09-09-2005, 04:01 AM
Hi Guys

Newbie FR on WH10G6

Well, i went there last week. So FR as of last week. This girl gives me some gf feeling, keep on calling me lao gong. :)
Looks:5/10
BBBJ:8/10(Pretty top notch)
FJ:8/10

Today's FR. After walking about for 0.5hr decided to RTF for WH10G6, but then luck is not on my side as she is working it out with someone. Eventually decided to try G2 due to rushing for time. Pretty much regret as G18 is available, and i did not call her. Proceeded to the room, lesser then SOP BJ. I requested for BBBJ, however due to her sore throat she declined. After that she start to rode me. I swear it was less then 2 mins, then i took over. Missionary followed by DOGGIE... Ended up shooting off my load in doggie position, i noticed she was quite dry but she is pretty tight. As there was still some time available, I laid lazily on the bed. G2 happened to open the door and 1 of her friend came in. I was still naked lying on the bed. She came and sat beside me, and started TCSS with me. She looks pretty good, babelicious. Sorry about it, but i failed in asking her no. Jio her go for 1 round, but was told she is on MC so cannot work today. I swore I would have screw her there if possible. She turns me on. After that I proceed to take a shower, this girl(not G2) tower dry for me. That's so cool, but i promised i will try her next time. As for her no. i did not ask but i can tell she is pretty playful. Will RTF to her next time. But for G2, I guess it would be the last. Service so so only. However another man's meat is another's posion. I will post FR on the girl when i return after next bonk.

Pls up my rep point if zhun...

ConnerDoReMe
09-09-2005, 08:57 AM
There are better looking ones in Hse45 next door.
SC

didn't manage to get to c hse45 gers maybe not fated cos their gers always BuSY...maybe one day shall visit that hs again... any recommendations? :D

siamcutey
09-09-2005, 01:53 PM
didn't manage to get to c hse45 gers maybe not fated cos their gers always BuSY...maybe one day shall visit that hs again... any recommendations? :D

They busy mah, you not busy right. So sit there and wait to see the tank where the fishes will slowly swim out. I haven't been there for 2 months, but the last I was there, i saw quite a few lookers. Didn't try cos already booked 1 in hse12 and waiting for the girl to come out.

Nowadays don't go there liao. Cos want to cleanse my mind of these kind of commercial sex.

SC

poolhot.
09-09-2005, 02:53 PM
There are better looking ones in Hse45 next door.

SC

Agreed. tried 6 gals from that house liao but dun know why yet to do G7...

Anyone done her before?

If wan swee & nice bod but slightly fleshly from Hse45... will recommend G9. And she do BBBJ

ivor
09-09-2005, 04:33 PM
They busy mah, you not busy right. So sit there and wait to see the tank where the fishes will slowly swim out. I haven't been there for 2 months, but the last I was there, i saw quite a few lookers. Didn't try cos already booked 1 in hse12 and waiting for the girl to come out.

Nowadays don't go there liao. Cos want to cleanse my mind of these kind of commercial sex.

SC

Same here. About 2 months since last action. Wanna cleanse my mind, but sex temptation is strong!! Trying to focus on other things. Still trying...

DemonSage
09-09-2005, 05:00 PM
wow, so good. 2 girls service you for the price of one. :eek:

Yeah, she came in about 10mins... just a bit of TCSS... I not Brad Pitt hor... but the KC sure gao gao... :D

samboy123
10-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Agreed. tried 6 gals from that house liao but dun know why yet to do G7...

Anyone done her before?

If wan swee & nice bod but slightly fleshly from Hse45... will recommend G9. And she do BBBJ

I've just visited WH45 once,and know that G5 is one of very bad gal in that house.what bro thinks?

Pierre
12-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Went down to GL last night looking for a bonk but cannot find a suitable target. Walked to Lor 20 saw a few thai FL. Saw one in front of hotel

Decided to go WH 10 look for targets inside the tank saw 5 to 6 girls. G9 look not bad so proceeded with her. Heres my FR

Face : 6/10
Height : think 160+
Boobs : a mere B cup
CatBath : 7/10
Frenching : Yes
AR : Nil
BBBJ : 7/10 got suction sound effects pluz stroking of the balls
(a pluz for her)
FJ : 7/10 very accomadating no rushing (lots of moaning) :D

RTF : maybe coz got GF feeling but she lives on the 3 story.. Before bonking still muz climb 3 stories..

thanks up me if you like it

Pierre
12-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Was down at WH10 last nite. The whole fish tank full of girls... Saw one of them quite boobsy too. Anyway, chose girl 9. Held my hand while we walked up the stairs.

Inside the shower nothing much , she cleaned my ass.. I thought got ass action liao but unfortuately, NO.

Anyway theres my Fr on her

Height :160+
Boobs : B cup (real)
AR: NIL
Frenching: Yes!!! She likes frenching alot
BBBJ : 7/10 got suction sound effects and stroking of the balls :D
FJ : 7/10 very accomadating (lots of moaning)

RTF :Maybe becouse she lives at third storey before bonking still muz climb up 3 storey..

Please up my points if you appreciate this FR. Thanks.

hengarr
14-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Went down to GL last night looking for a bonk but cannot find a suitable target. Walked to Lor 20 saw a few thai FL. Saw one in front of hotel

Decided to go WH 10 look for targets inside the tank saw 5 to 6 girls. G9 look not bad so proceeded with her. Heres my FR

Height : think 160+
Boobs : a mere B cup
Frenching : Yes
AR : Nil
BBBJ : 7/10 got suction sound effects pluz stroking of the balls
(a pluz for her)
FJ : 7/10 very accomadating no rushing (lots of moaning) :D

RTF : maybe coz got GF feeling but she lives on the 3 story.. Before bonking still muz climb 3 stories..

thanks up me if you like it

i guessed her height at 1.58...she was surprised & said i was clever....hahahahahahahahah... :)

grassland
17-09-2005, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=sumsingkia]WH12G99

used to patron her on a regular basis...girl next door look to me but gf feeling is very strong. but she will be leaving by Sept 2005.

Name: Ah Pon
Boobs: 34B (at least)
Figure: getting meaty these days
Look: 6/10 (girl next door)
BJ: never tried, cos dun like
FJ: 8/10 (like with gf...)
GF feeling: 9/10 (plus very good massage after the shaq)

WH12G10

replacement for me after G99, tried her yesterday since G99 is not available...very cute looking girl. still got 1 more year before going back. playful and talkative girl...

Name: cannot remember, since first time
Boobs: 34B
Figure: small build (which makes the boobs reali stand out)
Look: 8/10 (veri cute looking, like teenager)
BJ: never tried, cos dun like
FJ: 8.5/10 (like teenage time, playful and shy)
GF feeling: 7/10 (still need time to build up the relationship)

QUOTE]

Yesterday, I visited the 2 of them for 3some. Epxerience was good. However, got to know that G99(Pon) will be leaving sillypore on 20th of next mth (Oct). Can any bro confirm tat, cos i have heard some bro say that she will leave this mth.

mysterious
17-09-2005, 11:23 AM
Yesterday, I visited the 2 of them for 3some. Epxerience was good. However, got to know that G99(Pon) will be leaving sillypore on 20th of next mth (Oct). Can any bro confirm tat, cos i have heard some bro say that she will leave this mth.

that is confirmed.. originally i think her departure date is september but somehow extended to 20th Oct. Leaving along with her will be Ah Bee(G66) do try them before. Catch them before its too late!

Bangkok Master
17-09-2005, 01:53 PM
that is confirmed.. originally i think her departure date is september but somehow extended to 20th Oct. Leaving along with her will be Ah Bee(G66) do try them before. Catch them before its too late!

Wow Bro...seems that u are very familiar about H12 huh?

Care to intro me the better babes in the hse... :D

Last nite u went off so early never manage to catch up w u!

Pongo
17-09-2005, 02:29 PM

wah abit suan siao ...haha ... :D ...he actually want to come back one but is u who left already ....

Precious_123
17-09-2005, 09:11 PM
So ah bee finally decide to leave liao....Saw her with a new hairstyle(short) but still never choose her.Instead I choose the beautiful Bow(G5)....Quite a few are leaving..quite old timers.A bit sad though....All these gals had tasted/suck my prick.

mysterious
18-09-2005, 06:53 AM

you can't go wrong with G66 Ah Bee or G99 Ah Pon! or even better, have a 6699 tarmac with them...

anyway.. i'm still quite newbie compared to veterans like Precious 123...

lestat_666
18-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Hey guys I'm just curious about this signboard they seem to have in all the Westerhout brothels that says something like:

"People who inlaid Iron Pearl not welcome."

What does this mean? Who or what is Iron Pearl?

ThinLine
18-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi, just need some comments on this. I hv been a regular for a particular gal along Westerhout Rd. After a few visit, I hv been taking two sessions. She has since then asking me for 2 shots, though I always can only 1 shot.... old liao. I dunno why she still ask me for 2 shots even though she know I can only 1 shot and always take 2 sessions to do things slowly. btw, she is not my tirak just that I am her regular.

Pongo
18-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Hi, just need some comments on this. I hv been a regular for a particular gal along Westerhout Rd. After a few visit, I hv been taking two sessions. She has since then asking me for 2 shots, though I always can only 1 shot.... old liao. I dunno why she still ask me for 2 shots even though she know I can only 1 shot and always take 2 sessions to do things slowly. btw, she is not my tirak just that I am her regular.

bro its simple lah .... its more comfortable to earn more $$ from regulars that r good den earn more $$ from other fu*king pricks ... in another word she wan to earn more $$ n in a more "comfortable" way lor ... :)

siamcutey
19-09-2005, 01:31 AM

Because they know you can only do 1 shot, so to give you "good customer service" she will ask from you 2. When you cannot do 2, she will frown right?

This is their WL tricks.

As for those who can do 2, the WL will ask for 3 lor. This is one way where WLs are trained to make the customer feel good that their shots are wanted. Also, you will always want to keep going back to the same one so as to one day hoping you can hit the 2 shots.

hahaha
SC

spotter542
19-09-2005, 02:07 AM
Hey guys I'm just curious about this signboard they seem to have in all the Westerhout brothels that says something like:

"People who inlaid Iron Pearl not welcome."

What does this mean? Who or what is Iron Pearl?

lestat 666 ,

It's a bit of a sick thing to do lah !
When you circumcise your foreskin & put a pearl/ball bearing in it before stitching it back. :eek:
Normally ex-convicts in the past do it to "enhance" sexual pleasure. Of course , they do it without any anesthasia.
Doesn't it feel strange to have something under the foreskin ???
In present times , I don't think anyone wants to be so cruel to himself first before he gets to "enjoy" later.
Though I have a circmcision at age 24 , the pain is still unbearable during that time.
Hope that answer your question , if not maybe some senior bro care to explain in detail. Thank you.

P.S. I do not despise/look down against ppl who did time in the can , I've got a couple of frens who did time also.

ThinLine
19-09-2005, 09:18 PM
SiamCutey,

hahaha....thanks for the reply.

axlrose
20-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Tried WH 10 G2
Well felt like releasing the evil and remembered a previous FR on this G2 so picked her. Actually quite friendly. But no frenching and no bbbj as she said she going kelantan lane for check up. Well everything standard started bj w cap then missionary the girl on top the scissors and finish with doggie.
Looks - 6
Boobs - A cup with i think pinkish nips
body - 6.5
bj - Not that shiok but have sound effect
Frenching : Nil
FJ - audio 2.0 only lah
RTF - No. Will try others in this house.

hengarr
20-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Tried WH 10 G2
Well felt like releasing the evil and remembered a previous FR on this G2 so picked her. Actually quite friendly. But no frenching and no bbbj as she said she going kelantan lane for check up. Well everything standard started bj w cap then missionary the girl on top the scissors and finish with doggie.
Looks - 6
Boobs - A cup with i think pinkish nips
body - 6.5
bj - Not that shiok but have sound effect
Frenching : Nil
FJ - audio 2.0 only lah
RTF - No. Will try others in this house.

i just tried G7 & was not allowed frenching unless i go for 2 sessions she said!!
looks like that has become a norm in W10....

spotter542
21-09-2005, 01:42 AM
i just tried G7 & was not allowed frenching unless i go for 2 sessions she said!!
looks like that has become a norm in W10....

hengarr ,

That sounds like an old WL trick. Do not be fooled !

No offence , just my opinion only. :)

handsome2000
21-09-2005, 02:11 PM

For house 45 in wh, No 10, so far the better one, gal next door look. Fair and height wise, ok and quite thin. Looks are among the best in this house.
For No 5, she is quite commando style. Fair also and a little fleshy, bah bah type.
For No 9, she also quite commando recently. Her complexion is fair and good. Booh is very nice and height is nice too. Look a bit mature
No 7, quite fun but service wise ok, still can. Fair and nice height and boohs wise, just ok. Looks cute
No 13, also quite daring to do but small size and tanned. Boohs wise a bit big. Look like malay, average look
No 3, new gal, onli about 2 to 3 months. A bit tanned and with Tattoo at the back. Booh wise, small but her body n height look nice. Look wise, ok!

handsome2000
22-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Just tried WH 45, gal no. 3. Initially, I think that her service is so so. But when I paid $40 for her service, my thought have changed. She really have a good tongue. She is damm good in licking. The way she lick my whole body and my 2 balls, I know that she is the dark horse coming from this house.
She took almost 5 to 10mins to lick my 2 balls and ass. She really make my day and make me cum. I thought I won't come so fast but the way she did, it really make me cum faster.

So it is worth trying.

Luna
22-09-2005, 10:15 PM
For house 45 in wh, No 10, so far the better one, gal next door look. Fair and height wise, ok and quite thin. Looks are among the best in this house.

I gave up on her after 2 single sessions.

Cyberspace Nerd
22-09-2005, 10:28 PM

bro, what you mean give up?
poor service?

Luna
22-09-2005, 10:35 PM
bro, what you mean give up?
poor service?

Yup, she gave me bad service compared with some bros here. One's man poison is another one's medicine.

zunbo
22-09-2005, 11:45 PM
Piang.... From Far She looks like the former G12 (ah moon of WH10) After close up sian 1/2...... After the session..... Sian totally..... Haiz.... Service so so only....

Luna
23-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Piang.... From Far She looks like the former G12 (ah moon of WH10)

For me, from far she look like TCS Joanne Peh. ;)

handsome2000
24-09-2005, 02:08 AM

how come? She quite ok leh? Maybe, you need to be patience

Luna
24-09-2005, 06:07 AM
how come? She quite ok leh? Maybe, you need to be patience

Ha..ha..i only can say there are someone else treats me many times better in the house. ;)

ah_hup
24-09-2005, 01:12 PM
kinda got a fetish for those kin ofpetite skinny or thin girl-next-door looks with small boobs.. any $40 recommendation???

poolhot.
24-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Ha..ha..i only can say there are someone else treats me many times better in the house. ;)

Yakult, Apple, Orange, Grapes, Pear, Prune and Ice Milo cos of these?

Haha
RT

Luna
24-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Yakult, Apple, Orange, Grapes, Pear, Prune and Ice Milo cos of these?

Haha
RT

You like that say good meh? :cool:

toothbrush
26-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Just tried WH 45, gal no. 3. Initially, I think that her service is so so.
So it is worth trying.

bro long time never see u liao, just read yr posting and decided to reply. I thought u want to intro me WH10? haha

Bangkok Master
26-09-2005, 04:47 PM
Yup, she gave me bad service compared with some bros here. One's man poison is another one's medicine.

This one I would have to agree with u as I tried her last nite after a recommendation from a samster and I consider her as one of the most prettier WL in GL at the moment. I dun know abt others but I find her a bit resemblance to a taiwanese drama serial actress named: Zhang Shao Han. If u watch the taiwanese drama named "MVP Qing Ren" then u will know who am I refering to.

Probably last nite I was lucky as got football live on tv so it was quiet during at midnite so manage to snatch her before a bangala who went in before me...Heng ah! I was impressed on her looks and her body as it's been a longtime since I encounter a pretty face WL as I would prefer a slutty face for easy cumming. Her service to me is average but she was quite delicate on her bj and fj plus there was no rush through out the session probably due to the low crowd last nite. But for commando lovers, it's not your piece of cake cos she's too slow and pretty to be one but if u are a sucker for face then it's your game. For once I felt like a member of "5566 - Sun Xie Zhi" as it was like bonking an actress in MVP Qing Ren...... :D

Name: Fon
Province: Chiangrai
Looks: 9/10
Body:9/10
Boobs:8.5/10
Bj:7/10
Fj:7/10
RTF: If I feel like being a 5566 - Sun Xie Zhi again................ :D

coolmansg801
26-09-2005, 05:06 PM
I find her a bit resemblance to a taiwanese drama serial actress named: Zhang Shao Han. If u watch the taiwanese drama named "MVP Qing Ren" then u will know who am I refering to.

Hi bangkok master,

How her body like? slim? Boob size?

Luna
26-09-2005, 06:41 PM
For once I felt like a member of "5566 - Sun Xie Zhi" as it was like bonking an actress in MVP Qing Ren......

RTF: If I feel like being a 5566 - Sun Xie Zhi again................

Ha... Yo bro, i love your FR! :D

shit8
26-09-2005, 06:45 PM
haha i like it too...

reallie look like zhang shao han ah...woot muz try..when got money..eh new gal or goin to ord le??

Luna
26-09-2005, 07:04 PM
haha i like it too...

reallie look like zhang shao han ah...woot muz try..when got money..eh new gal or goin to ord le??

For bros who don't know who is Zhang Shao Han aka Angela Zhang, here is her MTV.

http://kkoksiang-angela-mv.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/Angela_-_My_Lovest_MV.wmv

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/0/00/Angelamcraze20.jpg

Bangkok Master
26-09-2005, 08:57 PM
haha i like it too...

IMHO it's abt 80% resemblance, she's not a new gal as she mention that she is here for about a year already. For more details, we leave it to her regulars and tiraks............. :D

spidey2278
26-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Hi, bro luna..sorry can ask which hse there huh?...long time diden cheong that lane...coz think the okt very lolan lei..like those at lor18 one!..just there a few week back..see the okt o/s chasing ppls away.. :( ...but according to your fr..dun try very ai wan lei...kekeke :D ..thanks!

Luna
26-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Hi, bro luna..sorry can ask which hse there huh?...long time diden cheong that lane...coz think the okt very lolan lei..like those at lor18 one!..just there a few week back..see the okt o/s chasing ppls away.. ..but according to your fr..dun try very ai wan lei...kekeke ..thanks!

The place is Wh45 G10. ;)

handsome2000
30-09-2005, 01:57 PM
The OKT in WH 45 is ok as compared to lor 18, it is so much better. I think U have got the wrong idea for that house liao

Analyzer
30-09-2005, 06:16 PM
The OKT in WH 45 is ok as compared to lor 18, it is so much better. I think U have got the wrong idea for that house liao
the okt from WH45 last time from L18 corner house... always wear soccer jersey one... very "fierce". :o

Bangkok Master
30-09-2005, 07:23 PM
the okt from WH45 last time from L18 corner house... always wear soccer jersey one... very "fierce". :o

I think only his face look fierce but actually I think he's quite nice after talking to him but due to the appearance with tatoo, most of the ppl are scared to go in. By the way, I wonder how many soccer jerseys he got, somemore all original ones... :D

Luna
30-09-2005, 10:14 PM

Yup, this house if not wrong got 3 okts. The most handsome one call Ah Seng, the other 2, one with alot of tattoo on both hands and another one looked quite fierce. That time i ask Ah Seng why the other one always look face black black, basket he shout into the house and refer my question to him. Ha...ha...next he pop one smile for me. :D

forumer
30-09-2005, 11:02 PM
I think only his face look fierce but actually I think he's quite nice after talking to him but due to the appearance with tatoo, most of the ppl are scared to go in. By the way, I wonder how many soccer jerseys he got, somemore all original ones... :D

All original? or from bkk? :p

anyway, he uses strong hand tactics. The last time we passed by, he was saying in hokkien "COME IN SEE LAH.." haha

escapist
01-10-2005, 02:44 AM
hey guys,

had this session wif this gal. G1 at WhH14. Any guys tried her before? Shez really cute. Want to know if anyone else thought she was a real good looker.. Ha! :cool:

risingeast
01-10-2005, 05:32 AM
Hi, bro luna..sorry can ask which hse there huh?...long time diden cheong that lane...coz think the okt very lolan lei..like those at lor18 one!..just there a few week back..see the okt o/s chasing ppls away.. :( ...but according to your fr..dun try very ai wan lei...kekeke :D ..thanks!

Why the okt chase ppl away?

Luna
01-10-2005, 06:05 AM
Why the okt chase ppl away?

From what i see when i idle around this house, the okt will chase those or hostile against those he sees keep walking in/out of the houses around the area. If your really got time, sit outside one of the houses & observe and you will understand why they react like that. Everytime i go there sure get to see him hostile to someone. No hard feelings. :)

Mr.romance
01-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Yup, this house if not wrong got 3 okts. The most handsome one call Ah Seng, the other 2, one with alot of tattoo on both hands and another one looked quite fierce. That time i ask Ah Seng why the other one always look face black black, basket he shout into the house and refer my question to him. Ha...ha...next he pop one smile for me. :D
Wah kao..Even ah Seng's name is mentioned here...BTW yesterday nite four other bros & I went there & surprisingly all 5 of us tried the gals there
:)

catscopy
01-10-2005, 11:52 AM
hey guys,

had this session wif this gal. G1 at WhH14. Any guys tried her before? Shez really cute. Want to know if anyone else thought she was a real good looker.. Ha! :cool:

yea tried her before..i think she's cute too ;)
her figure is not bad for her height (ard 1.58?)

poolhot.
01-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Wah kao..Even ah Seng's name is mentioned here...BTW yesterday nite four other bros & I went there & surprisingly all 5 of us tried the gals there

U find which wife there? :rolleyes:

krime8
01-10-2005, 12:07 PM
hey guys,

yeah, she is quite ang pai. have to wait for her most of the time i got there. she'll also try to make u call 2 sessions once u get into the room? or is she just doing this to me? over all she's cute girl. have a twin sister back in bangkok? can't remember now.

catscopy
01-10-2005, 12:12 PM
yeah, she is quite ang pai. have to wait for her most of the time i got there. she'll also try to make u call 2 sessions once u get into the room? or is she just doing this to me? over all she's cute girl. have a twin sister back in bangkok? can't remember now.

she made me call 2 sessions too....ok lah i dont mind since shes quite cute :D

wow..twin sister..i dont mind having a 3some with both :p

dirtymonk82
01-10-2005, 12:33 PM
For me, from far she look like TCS Joanne Peh.

From near leh.. :p

handsome2000
01-10-2005, 04:14 PM

All 5 little pigs, have a good time out there last nite. All go back happily and well released. Going back again soon, hahaha..... Anyone want to join up the no. 6, 7.......

handsome2000
01-10-2005, 04:17 PM

He look fierce but he is quite nice. Actually, I always there and very closed with them, house 43 also.
Weekends always watch soccer at house 43, dun worry, they are nice guys.

handsome2000
01-10-2005, 04:20 PM

All his jerseys are original. He have good lobang to get cheap one at Peninsula Plaza. His look is always like that but all are nice guys, I always there.

handsome2000
01-10-2005, 04:24 PM

As long u go there and never disturb their business, they are free to go in but not go in and out few times lah. I have see many ppls just come in and out couple of times just to look see for fun. Some even make comments, so these ppls make them tulan and they will scold u lah,rite. I always there and see many funny funny and weird ppls there. Some ask so much like as if they are looking for wife. We go there if ok then we call if not just leave loh.

Mr.romance
01-10-2005, 04:48 PM
U find which wife there? :rolleyes:
the one I tat I called you & asked about her..."ber gao"... :p

escapist
03-10-2005, 12:00 AM
she made me call 2 sessions too....ok lah i dont mind since shes quite cute :D

wow..twin sister..i dont mind having a 3some with both :p

Not bad.. At least I know that shez actually that good. Well, just to check, did she ask for your numbers after that? I know shez very the gf type one, very very cute. Did you all notice she had the finest tightest ass? I was just wondering...

spidey2278
03-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Thanks bro...wil go and try this girl this week...kekeke :D

escapist
04-10-2005, 10:05 AM
FR on WHH14G1
When i walked into that house, immediatly my eyes were drawn to her, what was a cute and beautiful girl doing in a fish tank? My gosh, rare find in my opinion.

She looked like one of those cute and chio girls you find on Wu Zhong Xian variety shows. She had the look, the figure and the personality. She tends to make you want to go back for more. The cuteness factor with this one is up up up! But giving this, i have to be neutral.

The down side i feel is that, her cuteness eats into your actual "sex" time, for some of those who want more action than GFE feelings, then she may not be a good choice.

But I dun mind lesser time, so I quite enjoyed my time just admiring how cute she was and all that. Her chinese is quite alright, and I being a cannot make it chinese, I think that i had difficultly answering her questions at times tho.. Asked me whether had LaLing or not, whether engaged already or not. Asked me why this why that... Sorta put my mood no the low side, so embaressing to have her tell "me" not to fall asleep.. Cute tho. Plus, time was not on my side, in the end rushed on missionary and unloaded. Felt I had to have 2 sessions to feel damn shoik with her.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Big eyes, cutie pie, pretty and long black hair)
Figure: 8.5/10(Slender and with a nice figure, and the nicest perkiest ass)
Boobs: B cup. Quite pointy.
BJ: 7.5/10 (Quite up, but not say v.good either)
FJ: So rush, only pumped her missionary. Need to RTF

Overall, makes me want to go back for more..

Hope this helps those out there and hopefully gives insight for those looking for chio girls and those just looking for maximum fuck time.

Cheers!

Play Safe
04-10-2005, 10:09 AM
FR on WHH14G1

Cheers!
^5 yeah she is the one :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-10-2005, 04:30 PM
He look fierce but he is quite nice. Actually, I always there and very closed with them, house 43 also.
Weekends always watch soccer at house 43, dun worry, they are nice guys.

this i agree,they look fierce but they are very nice in nature provided u dont step on their tails.

poolhot.
04-10-2005, 05:24 PM
this i agree,they look fierce but they are very nice in nature provided u dont step on their tails.

Nah.... Step on their tails also like that. Tis is sillypore not thaipore.

Need info on WH45G3.. does she joop pai dai????

Uncle Andrew
04-10-2005, 10:18 PM

what do you mean 'joop pai dai'? kiss go ok? makes no sense leh.

have you consider joining free's Thai Language lessons to improve your Thai?

toothbrush
04-10-2005, 11:36 PM
. Some ask so much like as if they are looking for wife. We go there if ok then we call if not just leave loh.

The word WIFE is very sensitive to a bro here, use it sparingly please :D

toothbrush
04-10-2005, 11:38 PM
the one I tat I called you & asked about her..."ber gao"... :p
then your old wife ber sip how?

siamcutey
05-10-2005, 12:19 AM
Nah.... Step on their tails also like that. Tis is sillypore not thaipore.

U mean joop pak chai mai?

Frenching?

hahaha
SC

Mr.romance
05-10-2005, 12:30 AM
then your old wife ber sip how?
Mai mi leow...don forget she is used to be ur wife also until u go for.....muahahaha
:D

toothbrush
05-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Mai mi leow...don forget she is used to be ur wife also until u go for.....muahahaha

tor nee me khun en liew lor? mai ruk faen gaw liew? zhao chu, mai dee na :D

escapist
05-10-2005, 03:23 AM
Another one for H14G1.

Name: Eve

This time may have regretted posting earlier FR, got two people waiting in front of me.. But then again, one should always write about one's experiences.

This time had super big arguement with the "burden" of a girlfriend. Good times are over and it is time to dwelve into the backlot of wasted chances.

A word of warning:
Please don't do this if you want to stay forever with a girlfriend.

Looking to de-stress and unwind into the arms of a sweet looking gal, I went back to find Eve. Time was about 1am already. Waited like an hour, talk cock with the OKT outside, H14 good for parking your bike.

Finally, the customer ahead of me comes out looking very relieved. Good sign eh? Typical, walk into her room and immediatly hug her as I am one who loves embraces. This time asks me how come never pick up her calls, well, gave her my other number. A second handphone comes in handy when two-timing your "burden". As we were hugging I reached down to her perky butt and slowly embraces them, the lovely jewels. I loved the feel of her butt through her black silk dress, having the firmness plus the smoothness of the silk, the best! Began to undress, seeing how shy she is when she removes her clothes. Love seeing her remove her bra.. :p

Off to the shower, began frenching and kissing, her eyes are so cute looking up at me. The standard shower, then the super GF feeling when we are both in our nakedness sitting closely, she starts writing Wo Ai Ni with a permanent marker on my arm, nice attempt. Then she asked me to lie down, lay on top of me and we starting frenching and she slowly moved down and kissed my nipples while rubbing my manhood. The feeling was so good.. Moving slowly down she started licking my balls, and the area below it. It felt GREAT! Went down there for a while and then she capped me and started blowing me away. It was so tight the grip from her mouth, the movement of her head sucking away and looking at me with her cute eyes. I never wanted it to end.

She then moved up and sat on top of me and starting riding away, it was good but i understood she was tired so I hugged her down below me and started missionary with her. Her moans were soft initially, and then started getting heavier soon after and well time was once again not on my side, had to cum so pumped harder and harder. Her moans were drawing me to my climax, and so then the work was complete. As usual, rushed to get out. And capped it off with a bottle of mineral water. Ha!

Left the place wanting to book her for 2 sessions next time. Really very good in GFE. Shez one that I feel would do more for 2 sessions. Pay coming soon.

In all, a satisfying sexperience. :cool:

Reminder: Not for those looking for hot, volumptous, well endowed and great sound effects.

jon2000sg
05-10-2005, 06:30 AM
where is H14? which lorong?

zunbo
05-10-2005, 08:26 PM
where is H14? which lorong?

Hi Bro... i believe shd be WH14

escapist
05-10-2005, 09:10 PM
I had understood that this was Westerhout. So houses will normally come from here unless specified? Anyway.. Enjoy.

Mr.romance
07-10-2005, 02:41 AM
LOL....I just spoke to Ah Seng pertaining to this issue and he denied it. Maybe he had forgotten cos he had a relatively bad memory as far as I am concern.
One bro PM me & claim that he gana "Ber Sip's" tom yum gong...Maybe he is the one that gave her the bunch of flowers I spotted in her room whereby I kept disturbing her on this issue....hahaha
:p

Mr.romance
07-10-2005, 02:47 AM
Heard u had 2 sessions with Ber Gao also & she even treat u with Grapes
...haha..Song Bor????

Luna
07-10-2005, 06:16 AM
...haha..Song Bor????

Just look at my signature, what do you think Song Bor? ;)

samboy123
07-10-2005, 01:49 PM
yesterday,I tried G12 WH14,must say tat she's so beautiful,the MOST beautiful that I ever seen in GL.But the service was so so,may be she dun like me.Any bro here has tried her b4?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
07-10-2005, 02:08 PM

ice milo is my fav.kekeke.. :D

unfit
07-10-2005, 06:26 PM
yesterday got nothing to do so walk.......until to my realisation, WH12.went in and saw this gal 10 and she was cute and petite...so tried her..basically she is abit skinny but boobs very nice and shapely..pussy also nicely trimmed. best of all, her attitude in fucking is really commendable. only by trying then you'll believe. her name is beer. :)

Mr.romance
07-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Haha...So which is ur favourite? Are u offered "Brands Bird nest"???
kekeke

|-R3D-|
07-10-2005, 08:12 PM
wh12 g19 oso not bad...

ProjectSawadee
07-10-2005, 08:24 PM
FR on WHH14G1

Overall, makes me want to go back for more..

Hope this helps those out there and hopefully gives insight for those looking for chio girls and those just looking for maximum fuck time.

Cheers!

Ya man tried her, she is good, really make you want to come back for more, usually 2 session would be good, 1 session neh too rush. BIG CUTE eyes oh yah baby. you shld check out her photos on the fridge. She say she got a twin sister OMG imagine how happening it could get :)

hrmm.. RTF definately, minus point sure got to wait for her, very busy.
remember she told me that she had 30 customers a day. hrmm...
do the math. meaning she is booked full from starting 2pm till close 2am.
hrmm.. food for tot.

Luna
07-10-2005, 10:25 PM
so you went back 7 times liao ??
red bull next? :D

It's not i went back 7 times, it is one shot all items given to me within 2 sessions. :p

Luna
07-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Haha...So which is ur favourite? Are u offered "Brands Bird nest"???
kekeke

Sad to say, i don't get your type of luxury drink. I only got the egyptian king treatment of feeding me cleanly peeled slices of orange. :D

Mr.romance
07-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Sad to say, i don't get your type of luxury drink. I only got the egyptian king treatment of feeding me cleanly peeled slices of orange. :D
Wah "Egyptian King" sia...Too bad tat hse do not allow overnite if not u will be the first to book ber gao...Ok I ask Handsome2000 to negotiate with the boss for overnight since he know him so well with Ah Seng as caretaker. I sacrifice let u take ber gao. Handsome2000 take ber chet. I got no choice but to take ber sip...
On Bor???

Luna
07-10-2005, 11:03 PM
I got no choice but to take ber sip...
On Bor???

Don't like that say, i also know Ber Sip pattern. If she doesn't serve you well, don't waste your money on her. Poolhot says Ber Sam and Ber Jet also not bad. ;)

Mr.romance
07-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Don't like that say, i also know Ber Sip pattern. If she doesn't serve you well, don't waste your money on her. Poolhot says Ber Sam and Ber Jet also not bad. ;)
Actually ber sip still treat me pretty ok. Its me who still prefer to try out others...Next target is ber chet, ber ha & lastly ber Sarm.
BTW there is no more poolhot leow...U shall start calling him "Raintree"..kekeke

Luna
07-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Actually ber sip still treat me pretty ok. Its me who still prefer to try out others...Next target is ber chet, ber ha & lastly ber Sarm.
BTW there is no more poolhot leow...U shall start calling him "Raintree"..kekeke

Anyway, no matter what numbers, most important we must really enjoy the sessions spent. You didn't join him at JC meh?

handsome2000
08-10-2005, 01:49 AM
tor nee me khun en liew lor? mai ruk faen gaw liew? zhao chu, mai dee na :D

sher nok dai laew krup

handsome2000
08-10-2005, 01:52 AM
so you went back 7 times liao ??
red bull next? :D

I called her only once quite few months back, now whenever I go there, she will offer anything she is eating at the moment or open the fridge near the counter to offer me...................

handsome2000
08-10-2005, 01:55 AM
yesterday,I tried G12 WH14,must say tat she's so beautiful,the MOST beautiful that I ever seen in GL.But the service was so so,may be she dun like me.Any bro here has tried her b4?

WH 14, this house the boss is the agent, so whenever gals come from Thailand, all will go through her. If she need gals, she will scan those good ones and keep them at his house first. After that, he will distribute to other houses in GL 18 and WH. That is why, WH 14, all the gals there are quite good.

handsome2000
09-10-2005, 04:25 AM
Hi, WH 43 will be having 4 new gals on Monday, tomorrow. Out of the 4 new gals, 1 is quite chio, nice look and body. Another one, also look quite ok. As for the other 2 new gals, look average.

Happy Bonking!

Mr.romance
10-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Anyway, no matter what numbers, most important we must really enjoy the sessions spent. You didn't join him at JC meh?
I jus spoke to ber gao yesterday. She told me when u visit her the next time,
she will give u something very special..........
;)

Luna
10-10-2005, 06:32 PM
I jus spoke to ber gao yesterday. She told me when u visit her the next time,
she will give u something very special..........

Wah, u dun sabo me leh. If i loss one hair you gonna get it. :D

Mr.romance
10-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Wah, u dun sabo me leh. If i loss one hair you gonna get it. :D
U not curious wat she gonna give u meh????

Luna
10-10-2005, 08:03 PM
U not curious wat she gonna give u meh????

Unless you know what she up to. :cool:

ProjectSawadee
10-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Review Review and more review

Yo Bros

WH14 G3

Looks not too bad, when she is in the fish tank dressed up, her nei nei looks quite big but when undress haiz disappointed. Very hardworking i shld say, shld give her a nick name call little vampire as she got 2 little vampire teeth.
This Gal no KCKC but work hard kind. so i think if u like gal that don't kckc and get down to business try her.

FJ: 6.5
BJ: 7
looks: 6.5
Overall: 6.75

ProjectSawadee
10-10-2005, 08:17 PM
More Review

WH14G16

That day while visiting G3 i saw G16 come out of her room, wow like not bad sia. so i when and booked her. after a while the OKT ask me to go up look for her so i went. Alamak, did i remember the correct number?????? not as stunning as i remember. anyway what to do carry on lor, her nei nei is really airport sia (i prefer some volume) this one totally not volume.

As they say god is fair, what u don't have u have something else.
her pussy is really solid wet. for those that like wet pussy. hrmm.. recommendation for u.

Look: 6
FJ:7
BJ: 7.5

Overall 6.83

comment: very hardworking, knows what to do.

Mr.romance
10-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Unless you know what she up to. :cool:
Actually I know lah...But I better don post here...Check with Ah Seng or "Ang gong Siao" if you really want to know wat is it....They will tell u....

AZ1001S
15-10-2005, 12:58 AM
WH song, G Ha. WH2G5

1. Height - 163 cm ( Roy hok sip sum cm )
2. Weight - 51 kg ( Ha sip eat kg )
3. Communication - 11/10 ( I was at first surprise when she greet me " Nin Hao " and start talking in very fluent chinese. I ask her is she a chinese or thai ? she then put prasa thai back. She then told me she like me the moment she saw me especially my dimple on the cheek, and she told me she is learning prasa English and whether I can be her teacher. She helps me to strip naked and hung me tightly, kissing my neck and my turn on her later, her orange dress drop to the floor and my hand reach for her ass and OOPs!!! she was wearing a sexy black g-string and at that moment my brother ma lee gek ta.
4. Boob - 34c ( " see chomp bo ", pink with small reverse nimple )
5. Skin - 9/10 ( " see kao ", white and very smooth, whole body, )
6. Bath skill - 9/10 ( clean u slowly, "cha cha" and no hurry, and half way using her "nom" boobs to rub your brother up and down and later turn over and use her ass as well. I was at that moment about to come believe me.
6. FJ - 9/10 ( girl friend feeling, horse riding position with u laying down, next she got high and suddenly pull u up to her and let u eat her boobs with her continue riding up and down, dog position with u pumping and holding her slim figure with her fingers tickling your boss, missionary with both legs on your shoulder and let u paint her face and neck, tight feeling )
7. BJ - 8/10 ( slow and tongue twisting sensitive spot )
8. Frenching - 8/10( she do all the work, paint my whole face, ears, neck, lip )
9. Other service - 7/10 ( Finally finish in the first position we started with cd of course, the second one as the first one enlongated and she help me put on another.She was sweeting a bit and petting, still got time cos' 2 session and she offer to massage thai style for me, she said she not so good and I can feel that, but she is so gentle like your girl friend, still got time don't know why !!! I guess the alarm clock run on kerosene so slow, she lay beside me, we locked our legs and body together, face to face she kiss me. I told her to close her eyes and she actually fall asleep for about 1 min !!! Whooo, what a feeling a session. After a minute or so, my dee dee cools down and we " up nam " b4 dressing up and kiss goodbye. I told her " Oh kana cher kan mai ", next time c u again

Brothers out there, try it for yourself, "Pom mai coh hok " no joking, I'll be baaaaaaaaaaack.......... Please comment on my first forum posting.

AZ1001S
15-10-2005, 01:42 AM
Where is my posting ? How come it's not publish. :mad:

ProjectSawadee
15-10-2005, 07:25 PM
FR FR

Last night visited my favour house WH14 and try out this G20. wow i got to say she is really good. very professional, and i totally enjoyed myself. Had a fantastic wild session with her.

As i am a boob guy, i got to comment that she has the nicest boob so far in the cat 40. (above stats based on my sexcusion only). Her boobs are just nice, big enough and soft. it is all real man REAL REAL. unlike the gals in 38 mostly inplanted.

Looks: 7 when she tied up her hair, 8 when she let her hair down :)
Boobs: 8.5 NICE !!!!!!
body: 7.5 a bit of baby fat but just nice
BJ: 7.5 nice and slow
FJ: 8.5 had a wild time with her.
RTF: will if no other new target. :)

Think pump her until she buytahan as she keep using her fist to bang on my chest as i did her in siting position, she rather small size so if u like gals that can be thrown around, she is the one man.

cheers

AZ1001S
17-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Where is my posting ? How come it's not publish. :mad:
Oops, it did come out only after 1 day, I guess too long never post already. Just wondering how to up my point ? is it up or down by the forum regulator or by any members :rolleyes:

1022koair
21-10-2005, 09:45 AM
WH54G12

Looks: 7
Boobs: 7
body: 7
BJ: 7.5 nice
FJ: 5 like a dead meat
RTF: No.

zodiac7
21-10-2005, 10:17 AM
After reading up on WH2G5, went down to try out her out.

Went in saw 4 gals in fish tank...look around saw G5, not really a looker but she is tall and fair, paid up and went up. Bathing is SOP with some rub down with her body. First time in that house and find the towel there smells.... dun know you bros experience that b4?...hmmmm

Looks: 5
Boobs: 7 (B plus, nice pinkie, handful)
body: 7 (with nice height and fair skin, smooth)
BJ: 8 (good suction, nipping action on the tip, slow and deep)
FJ: 6 (SOP, accommodating for different positions, keep asking tired or not, she can ride me, very service orientated, no rushing)
RTF: unless u are looking for good SOP service, not for bro who fancy a looker

God bless.

shit8
22-10-2005, 03:02 AM
WH45G10

Name:Fon
Frm:Chiang Mai
Body:7.5/10 (slim but skin not so smooth)
Boobs:A cup plus nice perky tits =)
Face:7/10 (as some bro BANGKOK MASTER same look like zhang shao han)
BJ:7/10(slow suction)
FJ:8/10(veri accomadating)
GF Feeling 8.5/10
RTF:maybe but got others out there

hmm itching for a fark this week (this was supposed to be posted on thur but forum was down). then juz took bus 80 frm home down alighted outside cheers and draw money and head straight down l18..wanted to see h18 but not yet open.hmm 3pm mah wad u expect..so went down wh14 wanted to look for g1(aft some gd reviews) but was not there. so headed across the road to h45 coz some samsters say got 'zhang shao han' there. so juz went in to see..1st time i go this house..hmm wah have to go in den the tank is like inside so many girls squeeze sia dunno y so intimidating den choose g10 coz the bros says good here mah

den paid the 40 say a gal go up den i blur blur go..den the okt say no its downstairs den my girl giggle..si bei malu..go in liaoz she help me strip den she strip herself den ask me go in bathroom..she take her time i was like sianz haha so sit in stool kiao kah haha..den she come in shower sop den tcss abit bout her..been here a year le haha..

ask me go out dry den i juz sit on her bed wait for her..she does take her own sweet time..when she came out i cant stop juz lloking at her slim body..if my gf got this body song le (my gf not fat though) too bad boobs bit on the small side..im a boob and face lover. she den ask me lie down and slowly cat bath me den go to my didi...wah she sure know how to rub and caress balls..steam sia haha..den she slowly cap me le and blow for like 4mins? hmm...but it was ok..as she was blowing me, my hand decide to auto-roam her puss and finger her slowly till she bit wet hehe...aft that she started to ride me nice..not the type pf splat spalt till ur stomach hurts type..after 3mins ask me turn over and do her missionary..while fiddling her perky tits haha..ask her turn to doggie..she happily obliged..not bad hehe rub her clit abit while farking den buay tahan unload in doggie le

after that take off cd le..she clean my didi den lie wif her hands over me den ask me hug her..hmm got nice gf feeling..this gal is the soft soft type lah..so no rough play lor..haha..hmm and ok lah..some bros say she llok like zhang shao han but i say like 45% resemblance only..but at least the fark was good

thanx for tahan-ing this luosuo FR...

ProjectSawadee
22-10-2005, 12:47 PM
This time H12G18

When down last night looking for some happening, the usual suspects went together with me, walked ard for a while, found nothing interesting, so kinda sian, went to my usual hang out H14 but can't seem to find any one interesting. so decided maybe tonight was not my night, since morning already off load one round ^^

as i was a bout to leave, i pop by H12 next door, 1st time inside actually, the place pretty run down, really like some uoo loo massage places in thailand like tat, there is only 1 gal left in the tank, not bad leh. the OKT this one is good ah good ah, since no other target and find her like not bad so try lor.

Name: nok
Breast: 7.5 (not bad)
BJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.5 ( interesting stuns)
attitude i got to say: 9.5 (service good)

remark: may she was in a fun mood, try all kind of pattern and we had an interesting time together. one of the betters one i shld say.

RTF: possible :D

buhl
24-10-2005, 09:09 PM
WH song, G Ha. WH2G5

" Oh kana cher kan mai ", next time c u again
Brothers out there, try it for yourself, "Pom mai coh hok " no joking, I'll be baaaaaaaaaaack.......... Please comment on my first forum posting.

Agreed. Ah Fah is a gd choice.
Do go back soon as her term is running out in a few wks time.
She been here since Nov/Dec2003.
Believe she one of the popular girls in this house.

Happy Cheonging!!!

Kilograms
27-10-2005, 03:25 PM
hey pals,

wh14 g1 total failure or breakdown f*** session. very disapointed. Any bros here tried her, maybe its just me "bad nite out" .

This WL small size but very Kua Lan....take note :
she have this attitude: u hit me i hit u harder type. I'm not here to degrade her, but its my experience.

cheers all

caesar
27-10-2005, 03:55 PM
W2 G20

Name: Aor
Ht 165 cm
Looks: 7.5

One of the best in this current crop of Thai WL in GL. Very sweet, gentle, kind natured, and gives superlative service. Unbelievably hard working.

Doesn't look extra ordinary in aquarium but once out, you can see she has great skin & complexion, cute smile, and emits a GL feeling easily.

Would not go into details about what we did or what she did.....but believe me...she is certainly one of the best.....

Overall package & service....excellent but big bust lovers be fore-warned, she is a small A cup but I am never a bust person anyway, so that doesn,t bothers me one bit.

She also gives one of the best massages , having been trained & worked in one the high class spa for about a year.

Highly recommended......ENJOY

caesar
27-10-2005, 04:49 PM
WH2 G20

Thanks Mr CK, yes it is West, H2.....highly recommended...
guarantee you will enjoy her services.....

btw, am heading north to Bangkok week next,
we should reward ourselves with a little treat once in a while

let's meet up soon...all the best

caesar

CumKing
27-10-2005, 06:07 PM
WH2 G20

Thanks Mr CK, yes it is West, H2.....highly recommended...
guarantee you will enjoy her services.....

btw, am heading north to Bangkok week next,
we should reward ourselves with a little treat once in a while

let's meet up soon...all the best

caesar

All d best 2 u too sir..

My aging body aching from too much yoga stretching..maybe it's time I pay her a visit to soothe my tense & taut joints & ligaments...hehehe

Warm Regards,

CK

N.B. Guys don't make a beeline there for her & make me wait long long hor...give way to senior citizens..kekeke

caesar
27-10-2005, 07:20 PM
WH2 G20

MR CK

My first post in donkey years, I thought I would just fade away from the scene. Long debate in my mind to keep quiet on this great gem so I don't have to wait long long as well. But considering the fact she is such a good caring person (jai dee) with a wonderful personality, I thought I should help by giving her a little exposure, hence the post and the sharing.

She deserves it. Let me have your feedback.

Chok dee to her.

caesar

mr_sanook
27-10-2005, 07:41 PM
hey pals,

wh14 g1 total failure or breakdown f*** session. very disapointed. Any bros here tried her, maybe its just me "bad nite out" .

she have this attitude: u hit me i hit u harder type. I'm not here to degrade her, but its my experience.

cheers all

Bro,
It just sounds like you caught her at a bad time. Maybe she is worn out from seeing over 20 guys a day. Could be just the chemistry between you two. I'm sure it's difficult to give A+ service to everybody coming thru the front door. Don't sweat it. Lots of other cuties out there.

zodiac7
27-10-2005, 07:57 PM
WH10G18

After a hard days work, decided to enjoy myself and went down GL for some action at 6 plus. Went straight to WH14 to check out the chicks. Tooo bad all those will reviews not in tank while others did not fancy... so backtrack up to WH10 to check it out.

Saw a tankful of gals and pick some1 with a sweet smile....WH10G18. Hold hands went up to 3th floor... panting liao... nevermind, went in and start TKSS... she's friendly, help with your clothes, ask whether need a drink etc...proceed to bathing...SOP... first impression, she is sweet looking but do look fierce if not smiling...

Anyway, action time... standard cat bath up and down...proceed to kiss and french... good kisser, those that makes u wanna more....then BBBJ...lots of suction and licking... very sensual. Bro up and ready for action liao... Cap on and she was riding away... Dun know why, maybe too much work to think abt... bro start to sleep liao, sian half. She noticed and signal me to relax and cap is off with BBBJ again... in no time...bro is summoned from the dead. Start fingering her...wow, all wet liao... i am ready for some serious actions...really satisfied.

Boobs: 5 (A plus, less than a handful)
body: 7 (with nice height and smooth skin)
BBBJ: 9 (V.good suction, heaven)
FJ: 8 (very accommodating with lot of frenching thrown in, very gf feeling)
RTF: Yes if u like frenching and BBBJ, no if u looking for big assets.

God bless.

escapist
28-10-2005, 01:34 AM
hey pals,

cheers all

Hey Kilograms,

Gotta agree with Mr_Sanook about that one. You most probably caught her at a very bad time. We all have bad experiences with all types of people, even GFs can give you a total failure and breakdown f*** session as you say! haha! Anyway, the female species are a very complicated kind! haha, hope it wasn't her time of the month! haha!

Dun really quite understand HIT ME HIT U Harder theory tho.. care to explain? Sounds violent, like when my stupid GF kicks me in public, gotta retaliate by fucking other women! hahha! :cool:

hope that experience doesn't dampen your sexcapades!

Cheers,
escapist.

"The World is better with women, so learn to fuck them right, or suffer their bite!"

shit8
28-10-2005, 03:11 AM
woop bro escapist wif his teachings again and his defence of his 'tirak' haha

wah kick my gf in public..tink i kanna a tae kwan do punch by her instead..thats why have fun in GL must tactical haha

ProjectSawadee
28-10-2005, 05:31 AM
Yo Broz

Forget WH14G1 :) check out WH45 G9 you will not regret man.
if you are boob lover like me, you are in for a treat. I enjoy a gal with
good body. this one weewee ... her looks not bad actually can get a 7/10 at least. she looks a bit like kawaii jap in those AV site. big boobs , cute face, sounds good when on the job.

cheers
PS

Yo bro escapist hehehe still stuck to eve arh ? :P

escapist
28-10-2005, 08:47 PM
hahah!

Not really, haven't been seeing her for quite some time. Basically, me and her on talking terms ba if you put it that way! hahahha! I gues everyone is entitled to his own opinions. hahah! but i just didn't get the part about hit me hit you thing, hahah!

oh well, I'll still prefer Eve over many other... but i'm still hunting!

Very gian the L8H66AG13, heard some wonderful reviews! hahahah!

Cheers,
Escapist

escapist
28-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Yo Shit8,

Maybe i should start one thread about how to get back at your GF's shit but doing wonderful shoik, enticing, pleasurable, adventurous, scheming, retaliatory FUCKing! hahahah! just kidding..

Boyfriends should treat their gfs right, i'm bullshiting here! this applies only to dudes with Gfs from HELL! hahaha!

cheers,
escapist.

newboy1982
30-10-2005, 03:03 AM
Yo Broz

good body. this one weewee ... her looks not bad actually can get a 7/10 at least. she looks a bit like kawaii jap in those AV site. big boobs , cute face, sounds good when on the job.

cheers
PS

Yo bro escapist hehehe still stuck to eve arh ? :P

Hmmm.. Bro Escapist may not heed ur advice.. But I took urs hehe.. Tried to cntl myself not to go find WH14 G1 coz sure will let her persuade till go for 2 sessions one.. Budget constains lah.. After payday then find her haha.. Went to try this WH45 G9 u recommended today.. Was lucky, went in & there she was in the tank.. Find her quite pretty so on lah.. SOP bath lor, super focus on my didi, cleanin for quite awhile lor.. Then dry up & wait for her in bed.. Came the cath bath.. Got to say quite gd.. I like the way she suck & nibble on my nips... Quite shoick ah.. & ya forgot to mention the boobs of hers.. Wow! She is small size, but tat boobs of hers.. Nice! & soft man.. Kept playin with it haha.. She has a very gd fig I gotta say.. Big boobs, slim waist.. Solid.. Rest was quite sop lah.. Finished her off in missionary lor.. Can't click with her leh.. Was very quiet throughout.. Only b4 I left tat we chat abit & smile lor.. Wonder izzit my prom? Don't noe how to make conversations with gals man.. U bros here seem to click so well with them.. Mind teachin me, a newbie some tricks? hehe.. Hmmm.. A newbie qn lah, hope u all don't mind.. Actually I quite shy when goin these kind of places.. In the bathrm, I dare not touch them while they bathin me.. Juz like a wood, stand there don't +++ let them service me.. Guess this makes these WLs bored man.. Any suggstions? Shld I play with them while in bathrm? Juz scare they'll be unhappy lor.. Mayb u all lao jiao can teach me wat I shld do to lighten up the atmosphere? Sorry for such stupid qn.. Hope u all don't mind..

Ok back to her, actually after lookin at her for awhile, I find she looks abit like TCS ex star search winner Liao Ying Ying leh.. Esp when she smiles.. Overall a cute, friendly gal lah.. May RTF to c if got better chemistry or not.. Hehe..

Luna
30-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Any suggstions? Shld I play with them while in bathrm? Juz scare they'll be unhappy lor....

I only can say just relax yourself, treat/respect them as a lady and play when the gals start to tease you. As long you don't over do machiam like molesting that will piss them off. Just react accordingly what they do to you. And you will in for a good time. :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
30-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Yo Broz

i agreed~~in fact she is my current regular.will go visit her once in a while.SYT looking with a fantastic figure.;)

newboy1982
30-10-2005, 01:20 PM
I only can say just relax yourself, treat/respect them as a lady and play when the gals start to tease you. As long you don't over do machiam like molesting that will piss them off. Just react accordingly what they do to you. And you will in for a good time. :)

Thanks for ur advice bro Luna... Hmmmm.. I always respect them lor coz I always got this thinkin they come here as WLs coz they don't have a choice.. How many ladies will njoy being screwed by so many guys (fat, thin ugly, watever) everyday? Mayb tat's y I dare not do anythin, worryin touchin them will piss them off lot.. .. Juz let them service me.. Frankly, if I'm a lady, I also will be bored by me ah haha.. Hmmm.. Muz really learn to relax myself lor.. Bro, not keen to share how u lighten up the atmosphere? Teach me some skills leh hehe.. :)

Luna
30-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Bro, not keen to share how u lighten up the atmosphere? Teach me some skills leh hehe..

I suggest you read up this thread. ;)

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=43701

Cyberspace Nerd
30-10-2005, 02:03 PM

this thread dont teach people how to lighten up the atmosphere in the bedroom. :o

Luna
30-10-2005, 02:05 PM
this thread dont teach people how to lighten up the atmosphere in the bedroom.

Ha..ha.. I only can say "May The Force Be With You!"

ProjectSawadee
30-10-2005, 04:33 PM
.... Hmmm.. A newbie qn lah, hope u all don't mind.. Actually I quite shy when goin these kind of places.. In the bathrm, I dare not touch them while they bathin me.. Juz like a wood, stand there don't +++ let them service me.. Guess this makes these WLs bored man.. Any suggstions? Shld I play with them while in bathrm? Juz scare they'll be unhappy lor.. Mayb u all lao jiao can teach me wat I shld do to lighten up the atmosphere? Sorry for such stupid qn.. Hope u all don't mind..

yo broz

hrmm.. i think you just need to relax, if you know a bit of thai language will definately help. as bro luna say, yes treat and respect them as woman. be nice to her and she will be nice to you :)

cheers

ProjectSawadee
30-10-2005, 04:35 PM
i agreed~~in fact she is my current regular.will go visit her once in a while.SYT looking with a fantastic figure.;)

Yo Bro shuang

Hi 5 man. lol i guess you must be a boob lover like me
cheers
PS

Shuang_Jie_Gun
30-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Yo Bro shuang

Hi 5 man. lol i guess you must be a boob lover like me
cheers
PS

hehe..for me,face is more important,boobs are a pair of bonus!!:D

newboy1982
30-10-2005, 08:12 PM

Haha.. Bro Luna.. Thanks for the thread but I actually read it b4 u intro to me.. Juz a young naive JC boy who falls for a WL.. Soon he'll be like me.. Find out all the lies, bluffs & be heartbroken.. Yeah, may the force be with me eh? Hope so hope so hehe..

Bro ProjectSawadee, thanks for ur advice too.. Too bad I don't noe Thai.. Went to website "learnin thai" but not too useful as all they teach is how to say I love u, I miss u all tat or how to communitate when orderin food all tat which I find it no pt lor.. Won't need all those while +++in to WLs right? Hehe.. Learin Thai will surely help but I think the real prom is me who is borin & don't noe how to +++ to gals lor.. Hai.. Juz hope I will be able to relax more lah.. Really thanks all bros here who r willin to entertain a newbie like me.. Really appreciate alot.. :)

sintaro
31-10-2005, 12:51 AM
W2 G20

Name: Aor
Ht 165 cm

One of the best in this current crop of Thai WL in GL. Very sweet, gentle, kind natured, and gives superlative service. Unbelievably hard working.

Doesn't look extra ordinary in aquarium but once out, you can see she has great skin & complexion, cute smile, and emits a GL feeling easily.

Would not go into details about what we did or what she did.....but believe me...she is certainly one of the best.....

Overall package & service....excellent but big bust lovers be fore-warned, she is a small A cup but I am never a bust person anyway, so that doesn,t bothers me one bit.

She also gives one of the best massages , having been trained & worked in one the high class spa for about a year.

Highly recommended......ENJOY

Hi caesar

You are right, went down to try her before going for a wedding dinner, I am also not particular about small boobs but her service really good compare to those I tried before.
Will definately go back to her again.

Like Caesar said, highly recommended.

caesar
02-11-2005, 08:05 PM
WH2 G20

Hi glad that you enjoyed her services.

Pity such a good gal working in this line... sigh..

Still waiting for the great CUMKING to tell me what he thinks?

caesar

andrew1974
02-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Don't ever give your hp number to these whores. Don't let them ever have a chance to track you down. imagine if she got a lead that could end up in locating you. Just Fuck and go explore other whores. You are not looking for a wife in GL,R U?

hengarr
09-11-2005, 10:48 PM
WH45G10

Name:Fon
Frm:Chiang Mai
Body:7.5/10 (slim but skin not so smooth)
Boobs:A cup plus nice perky tits =)
Face:7/10 (as some bro BANGKOK MASTER same look like zhang shao han)
BJ:7/10(slow suction)
FJ:8/10(veri accomadating)
GF Feeling 8.5/10
RTF:maybe but got others out there

hmm itching for a fark this week (this was supposed to be posted on thur but forum was down). then juz took bus 80 frm home down alighted outside cheers and draw money and head straight down l18..wanted to see h18 but not yet open.hmm 3pm mah wad u expect..so went down wh14 wanted to look for g1(aft some gd reviews) but was not there. so headed across the road to h45 coz some samsters say got 'zhang shao han' there. so juz went in to see..1st time i go this house..hmm wah have to go in den the tank is like inside so many girls squeeze sia dunno y so intimidating den choose g10 coz the bros says good here mah

den paid the 40 say a gal go up den i blur blur go..den the okt say no its downstairs den my girl giggle..si bei malu..go in liaoz she help me strip den she strip herself den ask me go in bathroom..she take her time i was like sianz haha so sit in stool kiao kah haha..den she come in shower sop den tcss abit bout her..been here a year le haha..

ask me go out dry den i juz sit on her bed wait for her..she does take her own sweet time..when she came out i cant stop juz lloking at her slim body..if my gf got this body song le (my gf not fat though) too bad boobs bit on the small side..im a boob and face lover. she den ask me lie down and slowly cat bath me den go to my didi...wah she sure know how to rub and caress balls..steam sia haha..den she slowly cap me le and blow for like 4mins? hmm...but it was ok..as she was blowing me, my hand decide to auto-roam her puss and finger her slowly till she bit wet hehe...aft that she started to ride me nice..not the type pf splat spalt till ur stomach hurts type..after 3mins ask me turn over and do her missionary..while fiddling her perky tits haha..ask her turn to doggie..she happily obliged..not bad hehe rub her clit abit while farking den buay tahan unload in doggie le

after that take off cd le..she clean my didi den lie wif her hands over me den ask me hug her..hmm got nice gf feeling..this gal is the soft soft type lah..so no rough play lor..haha..hmm and ok lah..some bros say she llok like zhang shao han but i say like 45% resemblance only..but at least the fark was good

thanx for tahan-ing this luosuo FR...

this gal harr....the puss is good only la......small & deep so it wraps ur dick all the way snugly so very easy to unload unless u can tong.....the rest very
sop!!!Din even allow me to finger her....no gf feeling ...juz my luck i suppose.....

limkim
10-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Hi guys

Just to share.

I believe she is quite famous among u guys.

H2G5

She dont good as good and ur figure is not any good, but her service is number one.

I have a really good time with her.

Definitely will return. She had been in singapore for 1 1/2 yrs so will be going back soon.
Plus point she can speak ok mandarin.

hope u guys enjoy

alkoh316
11-11-2005, 10:13 AM
My first FR

Last night was reading on this thread and started feeling horny. Immediately I took my car key and drove down to Geylang and went in to WH14 and asked for Ger20. It seems she just got business so I decided to wait.

I must say its one of my best fucks in GL. The way she giggle, the way she smile and look at me ... wah lau.. damn shiok ah

Proceed to bath once in the room... and then wipe me dry and i was on bed.. lick my balls.. and lick all over me ... n then proceed to wear condom for me using her mouth.. there is this mirror beside .. n you can actualli see all the action that she is doing.. shiok ah... she is so small size that its so good to move her around... and she is flexible.. can really enjoy the fuck... I duno if she really came or not.. but when I came.. her 'fake' cumming sounds' really also make me feel shiok.. overall good fuck.. .

Looks:7 ( Looks Chinese)
Ht:150 or lesser ( super small size)
Skin : like snow white fair and smooth
Boobs : B and veri nice to the hands..
CatBath:8
BJ:8(good suction)
FJ:9
RTF: G3 also seems nice and pretty.. mabe will try her next time if G20 is not avail.

1022koair
11-11-2005, 04:00 PM
My first FR

Last night was reading on this thread and started feeling horny. Immediately I took my car key and drove down to Geylang and went in to WH14 and asked for Ger20. It seems she just got business so I decided to wait.

I must say its one of my best fucks in GL. The way she giggle, the way she smile and look at me ... wah lau.. damn shiok ah

Proceed to bath once in the room... and then wipe me dry and i was on bed.. lick my balls.. and lick all over me ... n then proceed to wear condom for me using her mouth.. there is this mirror beside .. n you can actualli see all the action that she is doing.. shiok ah... she is so small size that its so good to move her around... and she is flexible.. can really enjoy the fuck... I duno if she really came or not.. but when I came.. her 'fake' cumming sounds' really also make me feel shiok.. overall good fuck.. .

Looks:7 ( Looks Chinese)
Ht:150 or lesser ( super small size)
Boobs : B and veri nice to the hands..
CatBath:8
BJ:8(good suction)
FJ:9
RTF: G3 also seems nice and pretty.. mabe will try her next time if G20 is not avail.

Just tried her too. Here is FR:

Looks:7 (Ya, she looks Chinese)
Boobs : B or A+.
CatBath:6
BJ:6(good suction)
RTF: May be not...got other better ones.

zodiac7
12-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Just tried her too. Here is FR:

Looks:7 (Ya, she looks Chinese)
Boobs : B or A+.
CatBath:6
BJ:6(good suction)
RTF: May be not...got other better ones.

WH14G20

After reading the reviews on this gal, went to check her out last nite. Seems like there is a quite a few followers liao as have to wait for 2 full session from the bro before me and there is a bro waiting after I came out. ....basing on the number of hello kitties soft toys in her room, guess no lack of tiraks liao.

Anyway, action time...after shower, standard cat bath up and down followed up with BJ, suction was a bit weak off my likings but later FJ moaning made it up for me....Cap on and she was riding away... Change position and moaning was a bit fake but surround sound sure made up for it...guess without the music on, the bros outside sitting in the hall would probably hear it too...but anyway, lots of banging on my shoulder when bonking as thou she was really enjoying it big time and she finished with co-ordinated orgasm on her part at the end when i cummed. If you like drama queen, she is the one for you as she put in effort to make you feel you had a solid bonking section.

Looks: 7 (Sweet)
Boobs: 6 (B plus, pretty small)
Body: 8 (Very fair plus smooth skin)
BJ: 5 (Not much power)
FJ: 7 (surround sound...but too fake for me liao)
RTF: Yes if u like sound effect and the feel of a solid session at the end of it, No is you are looking for frenching or BBBJ from her... no even pat on lips as she will skillfully avoid the lips.

Guess one man's meat is another man's posion lah.

God bless.

zodiac7
15-11-2005, 10:02 AM
WH54G15

Checked out this gem as recommended by bros here, went in and found her available. No Queue yet. First impression of her, sweet with hair down but not a stunner. Went inside room, full of toys with side mirrors on the bed. TKSS a bit and found her to be very friendly. She can speak english reasonably well thus communication is good.

Anyway, action time....Shower is SOP, dried up and bedtime. Proceeded with standard cat bath up and down followed up with BJ, suction is good and skillful. Cap on and she was riding away... Changed position and tease with her a bit, seems like she like it that way. Bumping her was overall good as she is gentle and accommodating. Service wise is good.

For bros who is want a looker and great boobs will be disappointed as found her to be sweet face only. Boobs size are B plus but are saggy and areolas too big. basically a bit too soft. Body shape and skin is overall ok. But as mentioned by bros here, if you need a good chat especially wanting to understand WL more and her views on tirakship, you should look for her as she is very frank. Understand from her there are quite a few bros who actually book her just to chat with her. She seems to be the resident psychologist (Mind doctor) in GL. I myself feels much better after chatting with her too.

Looks: 6 (Sweet)
Boobs: 4 (B plus, saggy and big areolas)
Body: 6 (average)
BJ: 7 (good suction)
FJ: 7 (Accommodating)
Referral To Bros : Yes, if u want clear your doubts on WL, find her. No, if you are looking for a stunner and great boobs.

God bless.

khonken
15-11-2005, 10:57 AM
God bless.Brudder Zodiac

Agree with you on some bits and disagree with you on some bits.

Personally, I like my woman a little more developed and don't fancy titless syt. G15's body is fine with me and she's slim. If you tried doggy, you'd understand. I do agree however that she's got a sweet face and the photos on her wall show it...

For me, a great bang involves the mind as well (oops, am I turning to a woman???) and so engaging her in conversation means a complete package as far as I am concerned. If you do talk to her, you'll realise that she's a university grad with an accounting background....so she's no mindless village bimbo. Added plus is her English skills. More than enough to carry on an intelligent conversation as its not confined to "bargirl" or "WL" speak.....

If I am not wrong, many bros book multiple sessions with her, as she's a real gem. In any case, I'm a fan.

righteousness
15-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Hi guys

Just to share.

I believe she is quite famous among u guys.

H2G5

She dont good as good and ur figure is not any good, but her service is number one.

I have a really good time with her.

To me her figure slightly above average tho. Tall n slim. Does she still have that perpetual smile?

zodiac7
15-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Brudder Zodiac
In any case, I'm a fan.

Bro Khonken,

I do agree too that her plus points is her english proficiency thus communicating with her is not a problem as mentioned in my FR. That why I say she is the resident mind doctor in GL as she is frank with her views and bros can talk to her for anything under the sky. I hope my FR is not implying she is a bimbo....In terms of body wise, guess our taste is different, that's all.

Hope my FR is useful for bros who wanna to check her out.

God bless.

1022koair
16-11-2005, 07:55 AM
WH10G18

After a hard days work, decided to enjoy myself and went down GL for some action at 6 plus. Went straight to WH14 to check out the chicks. Tooo bad all those will reviews not in tank while others did not fancy... so backtrack up to WH10 to check it out.

Saw a tankful of gals and pick some1 with a sweet smile....WH10G18. Hold hands went up to 3th floor... panting liao... nevermind, went in and start TKSS... she's friendly, help with your clothes, ask whether need a drink etc...proceed to bathing...SOP... first impression, she is sweet looking but do look fierce if not smiling...

Anyway, action time... standard cat bath up and down...proceed to kiss and french... good kisser, those that makes u wanna more....then BBBJ...lots of suction and licking... very sensual. Bro up and ready for action liao... Cap on and she was riding away... Dun know why, maybe too much work to think abt... bro start to sleep liao, sian half. She noticed and signal me to relax and cap is off with BBBJ again... in no time...bro is summoned from the dead. Start fingering her...wow, all wet liao... i am ready for some serious actions...really satisfied.

Boobs: 5 (A plus, less than a handful)
body: 7 (with nice height and smooth skin)
BBBJ: 9 (V.good suction, heaven)
FJ: 8 (very accommodating with lot of frenching thrown in, very gf feeling)
RTF: Yes if u like frenching and BBBJ, no if u looking for big assets.

God bless.

Tried her yesterday and though agreed that she is very accommodating and friendly but too bad....no chemistry with her

shit8
17-11-2005, 11:56 PM
today gonna write short FR sianz mah haha..neway met 2 group of frens 2dae..tried l8h43g88 and wh14g3 i should just go straight to them

l8h43g88

name:ann
origin: chiang mai
face: 8.5/10
body: 8/10
boobs: a cup wif perky tits (hardly grabbable)
BJ:5.5/10
FJ:5/10
HJ:6/10
RTF:no

sit in wif fren and cousin, cousin say look not bad den just try lor..go in like hug me like like me alot likedat go in..goin bathroom den like pretend to fall on me want me hold her haha..tell me cold..hmm den wanna touch her she say cold knn...

aft a normal bath fry up sit on bed wait for her den cat bath nothin special den bj also normal den put cap on me and ride me...den ask me do her missionary coz she tired aft awhile ask if i tired. i say abit she turn me around den HJ me le..knn thats fast. keep askin if i can come if not no time..all these while wanna touch her nipples she dun let..can only hold her small boobs..cnt french..juz tease me wif small kisses..aft that say time over how...cnt come den siam liaoz...farked up..only face nice..keep sayin my dick too big scared pain..read frm another samster she say same thing

went to meet my another fren aft that den go wh14g3

name:mai mee chue (no name..dun wanna say haha)
origin:dun wanna say also
face:6/10(she dun smile ok...smile alreadie..jialat teeth cmi)
body:7/10 (very small size tink 1.50m nia)
boobs: nice b cup
BJ: 9/10 (suction and movement..take her time also nearly cim)
FJ:7.5/10( tight pussy)
HJ:7/10
RTF:maybe not

nothin much all sop except her face just look bit 'lang ga' but her bj is close to heavenly...den her pussy quite tight..quite a fighter too..other den that all SOP

tired so give not so up to standard FR hope u all dun mind...bad day and 80 not well spent

gigantic_tk
18-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Had visited WH12 recently and spot a beautiful gal No 88 named Pom. She told me she is from Changmai and 24 years old. She had a sweet smilling face and fair complexion with 34B cup. Managed to try 3 positions. My overall rating is 8.5/10.

ninewins
19-11-2005, 09:53 PM
I also visited WH12 yesterday and found out all the old batches of girls already ORD.IMHO the new G5,38 are one of the better ones in terms of looks and service.

lestat_666
19-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey shit8, followed friend yesterday to WH road before movie. I was unfamiliar with the landscape, only patronize L8 but now stop cheonging... went into same house as you, WH14 I think and my friend tried g3.

Here's his feedback:

Body:8/10(slim but quite short)
Skin:6.5/10
Boobs:6/10
Catbath:7/10
Frenching: NA(fren kanna rejected)
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:6.5/10(quite accomodating at first... then got lazier when change too many times)
RTF:why not?

ProjectSawadee
20-11-2005, 12:35 AM
WH14G3 do BBBJ ???????? hrmmm :rolleyes:

Thailadycharmer
20-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Hello Bro

Now I know where is WH series ... I have try three gal there various hse but cannot remember the G no. and hse no. will return to find out more and share with you I still remember I ever spent 2 session with a rather pretty gal at WH .... and wish to share with all bro after i return and check it out....

too be cont.

Cheers

Shit 8 you are super cheonger man haha salute you ...

shit8
20-11-2005, 02:16 AM
i dun tink she got do bbbj leh..i juz know her BJ is POWER! other den that all ok nia

zodiac7
20-11-2005, 04:21 PM
WH45G9

Time to spare thus make a trip to WL for check out the babes. Went into WH45 and ask for G9. First impression of her, sweet young thing look. Cute petite and friendly with a nice smile.

In the room, off came the clothes. Wow... first look at her is her boobs... wow... B++ in excellent shape followed by her good figure... shower is SOP except for some tities massage by her...she sure knows how to put her boobs to work...shiok.

Action time...standard cat bath up and down followed up with BJ, suction is good with teasing of shaft...bro up in no time. Followed by more breast massage by her...nice and soft. Standard riding need more practice thus flip her over and entered her slowly...nice gf feeling with tongue fighting with her. Very satsfied.

Looks: 7 (Sweet and young looking..)
Boobs: 9 (B plus, nice shape, real stuff ... just the right firmness to place hands on)
Body: 8 (In good shape)
BJ: 7 (Good suction)
FJ: 8 (Gentle and GF feeling... with tongue fight)
Referral to bros: Yes if you a boob lover and looking for gf like bonking. No if you wanted a wild action gal. She is gentle SYT but dun have stunner looks.

God bless.

Pussy-Licker
20-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Wonder any bro know WH10 G13, G1 & G9 still there or ORD already?

ProjectSawadee
20-11-2005, 07:24 PM
yo bro

hehehe nice ya. WH45G9 :) after reading your review alamak miss her liao, will go down see her soon. hehehehe

cheers
ps

zodiac7
22-11-2005, 09:55 AM
yo bro

hehehe nice ya. WH45G9 :) after reading your review alamak miss her liao, will go down see her soon. hehehehe

cheers
ps

Thanks Bro ProjectSawadee for the tipoff on this WH45G9, she is a gem in terms of service and body, so far I find her to be among the best I tried ... I give her 2 thumbs up.... her solid boobs keep poping up in my mind...haha. nice...very nice.

littlejohn
23-11-2005, 06:14 PM
BAD ATTITUDE OKT

Usually visited Cat 80 and 150 cos I like being BBBJ and AR. Just came back from Bangkok and quite attracted by the Thai girl so decided to go try out the Cat 40 at WH. Park my car at Lor 14 and head to H14 as read a lot of FR on the girls there. As I walked past H2 2 Okt asked me to go in but I smile smile and wave to him no thank you reach H14 went in, quite disappointed only 5-6 girls left and before I can open my mouth to ask for G12, 2 bros before me are quicker. No choice, decided to walk back to H2 as I also read quite a lot of report on the girls there too. As I am about to go in, 1 of the okt who I met just now ask me what am I looking for? b4 I can answer the other said "just now ask you, you don't want now no need to go in , all taken up"

What type of attitude is this, very hot then, do thay mean that customer don't have the right to choose,is it? Any way I just ignore them, thinking that if I have $$ you mean I can't find a good WL? and rest assure that I will not step in to that house again, even if it is free.

BTW I always don't have good experience on Cat40, previously visited 2 times, 1st time girl quite pretty and playful but to rush. 2nd time the quite pretty too but shout at me saying that I pressed her boobs too hard and now encounter this type of okt.

Just my luck

bangkoktonight
23-11-2005, 06:32 PM
BAD ATTITUDE OKT

Usually visited Cat 80 and 150 cos I like being BBBJ and AR. Just came back from Bangkok and quite attracted by the Thai girl so decided to go try out the Cat 40 at WH. Park my car at Lor 14 and head to H14 as read a lot of FR on the girls there. As I walked past H2 2 Okt asked me to go in but I smile smile and wave to him no thank you reach H14 went in, quite disappointed only 5-6 girls left and before I can open my mouth to ask for G12, 2 bros before me are quicker. No choice, decided to walk back to H2 as I also read quite a lot of report on the girls there too. As I am about to go in, 1 of the okt who I met just now ask me what am I looking for? b4 I can answer the other said "just now ask you, you don't want now no need to go in , all taken up"

What type of attitude is this, very hot then, do thay mean that customer don't have the right to choose,is it? Any way I just ignore them, thinking that if I have $$ you mean I can't find a good WL? and rest assure that I will not step in to that house again, even if it is free.

BTW I always don't have good experience on Cat40, previously visited 2 times, 1st time girl quite pretty and playful but to rush. 2nd time the quite pretty too but shout at me saying that I pressed her boobs too hard and now encounter this type of okt.

Just my luck

bro, just get used to it lah.
the other day went to WH with a friend also kena same thing. (maybe it's the way we dressed, shirts not tucked in and maybe look drunk, but we are not).
went to Wh45, the OKT say no more liao. ok lor. then went to 43, the OKT also knn t o k cock. Then we went to h10. okt very nice even when we linger at the front and look at the girls without calling.
then went over to H14 the okt also say no more liao. knn got money dont want to earn ok lor. next time walk past their house and they ask you to go in just suan them. hahaha...

littlejohn
23-11-2005, 06:51 PM
This is also one of the main difference between Cat 40 as compared to CAt 150 and Cat 80.

bobsam_sg
23-11-2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah true.

I just tried a cat 80 sometime back... OKT damn customer service oriented.

And just yesterday tried 150, thats like premium executive class, compared to service in cat40.

Just goto live wit it i guess... once you find a good house for cat40 and keep going again, the service will be better.

But otherwise i find that the OKTs damn full of themselves man. Most of them at least

Sohni
24-11-2005, 05:14 PM
BAD ATTITUDE OKT

Usually visited Cat 80 and 150 cos I like being BBBJ and AR. Just came back from Bangkok and quite attracted by the Thai girl so decided to go try out the Cat 40 at WH.

Just my luck

Hehehe bro don't expect Bangkok's massage parlours standard in GL Cat40. Cat40 is a hit and miss thing. Better luck next time.

shit8
25-11-2005, 02:04 AM
this fr is dedicated to sam leong,spotter542 and darkforce..

went to e8 kopitiam and +++ wif boss till 7pm. was waiting for darkforce and spotter542 to come mah...den sit down tcs abit den went for action...they both went to l20h40...read their FRs to find out more

me den went on my own to wh45...walk in sudenly shock the gals there eating keke...see g3 sit there quite charming den take her lor haha...paid up den followed her to room...both strip our own den went in bath...nothin special but veri thorough bath haha...after dry up...toward the bed we went..

she start give me a nice catbath..poer sia...i would call it 'helicopter boob bath' as she used her boobs and made at least 10-15 revolutions on my body song sia...den she went down to my legs...wah she yanked my leg apart and left it high aas if she wanted to fuck me likedat..she did fark mi but in AR sttyle...den she went to my dick still in that position and lick my balls...nice...let me down den still my legs spread out down..BJ me wif the speed of GPMG sia...up down like no tml....nearly CIM haha...den i turned her around and fucked her missionary...pump her till wanna come..but tahan turn her doggie pump again..can see she got a nice tatoo on her back near her neck..buay tahan come le..song...

in bath i ask her wad her tatoo is she say 'pla' -fish..hehe...after that i see got lotza drinks in fridge tot she will give me normal water she gave me red bull 1st WL to give me red bull haha

name: O (just O..haha)
hailed from: bangkok
face:8/10(hmm elegant..look 70% like priscella chan..channel 8 actress)
body:6.5/10(some saggy parts and little tummy)
boobs:think is A cup but got pink nips
cat bath:9/10(boob revolutions rulz man!)
BJ:8.5/10
AR:8/10
FJ:7.5/10(accomadating and pussy is tight)
RTF:yes!

pls take good care of her...

littlejohn
25-11-2005, 10:47 AM
this fr is dedicated to sam leong,spotter542 and darkforce..

went to e8 kopitiam and +++ wif boss till 7pm. was waiting for darkforce and spotter542 to come mah...den sit down tcs abit den went for action...they both went to l20h40...read their FRs to find out more

me den went on my own to wh45...walk in sudenly shock the gals there eating keke...see g3 sit there quite charming den take her lor haha...paid up den followed her to room...both strip our own den went in bath...nothin special but veri thorough bath haha...after dry up...toward the bed we went..

she start give me a nice catbath..poer sia...i would call it 'helicopter boob bath' as she used her boobs and made at least 10-15 revolutions on my body song sia...den she went down to my legs...wah she yanked my leg apart and left it high aas if she wanted to fuck me likedat..she did fark mi but in AR sttyle...den she went to my dick still in that position and lick my balls...nice...let me down den still my legs spread out down..BJ me wif the speed of GPMG sia...up down like no tml....nearly CIM haha...den i turned her around and fucked her missionary...pump her till wanna come..but tahan turn her doggie pump again..can see she got a nice tatoo on her back near her neck..buay tahan come le..song...

in bath i ask her wad her tatoo is she say 'pla' -fish..hehe...after that i see got lotza drinks in fridge tot she will give me normal water she gave me red bull 1st WL to give me red bull haha

pls take good care of her...

Pls forgive my ignorant, you mean this Cat 40 do AR???:confused:

shit8
25-11-2005, 11:09 AM
yah y not in fact quite some WLs do AR too..muz see if uhave mo qi wif them lor

shit8
25-11-2005, 11:17 AM
sam if u see this can help me del...repost thanx

duooort
25-11-2005, 01:40 PM
WH 45 G 5

Took a day off from work, and was quite bored at home so decided to take a trip to Heaven and see some babes. Went to Wh45 at around 2+ and ask for G5. First impression of her, gal-next-door look, fair and a sweet smile.

Went to the second floor. In the room, off came the clothes. HMM... first look at her is her boobs... not bad... B+ in excellent shape followed by her proportional figure. Washing up is SOP but she keeps giggling when she wash the 'chosen' part. (god knows why??)

Anyway, action time, she start to give me a catbath with her boobs and tongue. Kept sucking on my nipples and continued for another 5 mins, before she went to my legs. She cracked open my legs and start licking my shaft. THEN she gave me a BBBJ (no joke), ..power sia. First time in my life got a BBBJ from a cat40. BBBJ for a cool 5 mins before she lifted my bums up and gave me AR. I was wondering this is a lucky day cause you don't get an AR and a BBBJ from a cat40 everyday.

She cap me and started with cowgirl style. It is a standard riding but needs some practice. Missionary is next. Wanted to lick her nipples but was pushed off. Sian. So decided to kiss her but was pushed off again. Double sian. So decided to punished her, flipped her over and pumped her from doggie style. Ramed her hard and heard some soft moans from her. Buay tahan the moans and ramed her harder. Then i cum. Left the place a happy man.

name: ?? (i forgot)
face: 7/10 (hmm gal-next-door look)
body: 7.5/10 (nicely shaped)
boobs: 6.5 (B+ cup, i am a boobs lover so at least a C)
cat bath: 8/10
BJ: nil
BBBJ: 8/10 (you don't get this service everyday but she need some practice :D )
AR: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10(accomadating)
RTF: yes (but would like to try other babes)

Pussy-Licker
25-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Pls forgive my ignorant, you mean this Cat 40 do AR???:confused:
Bro littlejohn,

WH10G13 also do AR. She also do raw if you request. Better act fast before she going oRD soon.

littlejohn
25-11-2005, 04:58 PM
H14G1 Eve

Drove pass GL, so stop at H14 look see whether got good catch. Pull open the door, only 5-6 girls available, the first that caught my attention is G3, quite attractive, then next see G1, surprised thought that she is hot. Since so many bros have wriiten so much about her so tell the okt "IT HO"

In the room, have a closer look at her, she is really cute and young, in fact IMO she is too young for me like fucking a under age girl. She helped me to take out my shirt and pants and at the same time I help her to undree also la. Then proceed to the bath, it is quite SOP and don't allow to play her boobs.

On the bed, she start to cat bath me, from neck to body. I believe she can do Frenching but I did not try. then play with my ball and lick my shaft. shat only not head. then took out a CD and capped me and me a BJ. Can ssya that she try very hard and there is still room for improvement.

Turn her over and do her missionary, before going in, she sprayed KY. Not very responsive I would say and moaning is quite fake.

Sorry can't write FR very well. IMO I find that except for the fact that she is cute and young and huggable that is nothing to shout about this girl. maybe this is wat we call one man's meat is another man's poison.

Looks: 7/10 Young and cute. like under age
Figure: 7.5/10 small and with a nice figure
BJ: 7.5/10 try hard
FJ: only pumped her missionary
RTF : Maybe not. will try other girls to compare.

go30
25-11-2005, 05:22 PM

pls take good care of her...[/QUOTE]

WOW!!! after your posting....WH45 exploded....went to try her today....have 3 customers on queue...so end up take other gal......i guess with weekend coming.....she will be SHUG like hell.....with back to back customers.....Hey....imagine, if she AR...how many others shit will be inserted into our ass....just joking.... :)

escapist
26-11-2005, 05:58 AM
Wow Wow Wow!

Yo guys,

Sorry been MIA for quite long, hahah! very shoik to see more FRs with taste! oh well, went to Bangkok with my gf. Had to save up money, so bonking had to be sacrificed. sigh! haha! plus didn't get any action at all, but at least did recce. The massage parlours there very UP! the whole frigging building! Went to see the usual Tiger Show, made me miss the Cat40 so much, PAY DAY coming soon! Hopefully can field a nice FR. Just came back from Devil's Bar... it was such a frigging Sausagefest! So gian, so gian...

Happy shaggin dude, will check up on the highlighted onez!

And to shit8, wow must have been fielding many excellent FRs eh! hahahah!

Cheers to you all,
escapist.

memoch
26-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Encounter of the bad kind...

5:00, try to get FL Unice. No go. She free after 8pm.
5:30, on the way to Sitex, slow traffic. Decide to detour to GL.

Feel like trying a thai so went to Wh43. Pick G11 she quite young and pretty.

Smiling till in the room, face turn black.
She went in to wash herself while I undress outside.
Went in, she wash me up then I wait for her on the Bed.

SOP - A little catbath, bj then ride me for 30 secs. ask me to work. ok I already sianz half way liao. Anyway, pump her missionary, came then went off. Very bad taste in mouth.

Body: Slim
Boobs: small with cute nipples.
Pussy: looks like a kid kind, little hair.
BJ: 4
RTF: No way!!!:mad:

shit8
26-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Wow Wow Wow!

Yo guys,

Sorry been MIA for quite long, hahah! very shoik to see more FRs with taste!

And to shit8, wow must have been fielding many excellent FRs eh! hahahah!

Cheers to you all,
escapist.

no wonder lah wonder where u go haha...so far i keep goin h14 see but nv see ur darling g1 ..sighz sad...neway eh i will mia also for 1 week goin hk

aft 5 dec go cheong together...ok =)

meyde00
26-11-2005, 06:57 PM
hi new here...my first Fr
today went to try WH45G3....she is quite pretty, really look like the ch 8 actress, but she seems quite gentle, just came here 2 mths she said. Went bathroom all is normal. things only happen in bed lol.....cat bath was good as u say boobs revolution but i think not good enuff i had better one. G9 looks to have nice boobs but G3 looks better as i go for looks rather then figure:) hehehe ooohhh..back to my fr...she lick quite well but not sensual enuff...never know tht she actually did BBBJ on me...tht was not bad...I could give 7 for tht as i had higher standard b4...ehhehe..then she lick back up till my neck..i ask for a kiss..and we french for 30 secs...its a rather dry type i think...i had wetter one...ooooo...can't forget tht...FJ was normal....i dun like to change positions..after she pull me up to go on top of her...i pump her hard...and i cum on her in 5 mins time...there's still time, we lie between each other +++ cock a while and went for shower...before i went off she gave me red bull too...quite generous i think...RTF: maybe, depends.....

meyde00
26-11-2005, 07:04 PM
hi new here...my first Fr
today went to try WH45G3....she is quite pretty, really look like the ch 8 actress, but she seems quite gentle, just came here 2 mths she said. Went bathroom all is normal. things only happen in bed lol.....cat bath was good as u say boobs revolution but i think not good enuff i had better one. G9 looks to have nice boobs but G3 looks better as i go for looks rather then figure:) hehehe ooohhh..back to my fr...she lick quite well but not sensual enuff...never know tht she actually did BBBJ on me...tht was not bad...I could give 7 for tht as i had higher standard b4...ehhehe..then she lick back up till my neck..i ask for a kiss..and we french for 30 secs...its a rather dry type i think...i had wetter one...ooooo...can't forget tht...FJ was normal....i dun like to change positions..after she pull me up to go on top of her...i pump her hard...and i cum on her in 5 mins time...there's still time, we lie between each other +++ cock a while and went for shower...before i went off she gave me red bull too...quite generous i think...RTF: maybe, depends.....

WH45G3
Name: O
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs:6.5/10
BBBJ:7/10
Bj:7/10
FRENCHING: Depends 5/10
Fj:6/10
RTF: Depends...

zodiac7
26-11-2005, 07:23 PM
WH2G19

Time to check out the chicks again. Jalan jalan through L16 and pass WH2. OKT is friendly and chio me in... I ok as weather a bit wet... need to get out of the rain... Went in and saw 5 WLs av. Picked G19 as she smile the prettiest. First impression of her, cute young looking with shoulder length hair but upon closer inspection...hmmm... looks a bit older leh. but nevermind...she still smile very sweet.

In the room, find the place a bit small but its sure smells good... like going aroma therapy like tat...TKSS with her and found out she is just here for 1 month... very friendly and gentle. Off came the clothes and me looking at a nice size A plus pointy boobs. Figure is good with fair skin. Shower time is interesting.... after soap is applied generously...she starts to give me a head and neck massage...reminds me a lot of the soapy massage in Bkk... nice and refreshing.

Action time...cat bath starts at the ear with her slowly blowing and licking it gently and down the neck... nice... hee hee... from nipples and slowly down to the groin area... covers all parts of it and done with much sensual feeling as you can feel the wet tongue licking... she goes lower and lower and i can't help it but to raise my butt up... and yes... AR. Very nice indeed. haha...

Followed up with BBBJ, suction is good with slurping sound...shiok man. I turn her over as nearly CIM liao... cat bath her as well and swallow her boobs. Soft moaning from her is a turn on as I put on my battle cap and entered her slowly and deeply... hmmm... tight pussy... A lot of GF feeling while humping her as she holds u firmly with her fingers running through your back. Yes... heaven. After cummed, she proceeds with massage as I paid for 2 sessions. her massage skill is good as feeling much relax after her session. U bros shd try it.

Looks: 6 (Cute but no stunner looks upon closer look)
Boobs: 7 (as Bro Thaivisitor puts it... a mouthful.. size A plus)
Body: 8 (In good shape)
BJ: 8 (Good suction with slurping sound)
AR : 8 (Nice and slow)
FJ: 8 (Gentle and GF feeling... frenching is optional)
Referral to bros: Yes, if you a wanna a total experience with massage thrown in. No is u like big boobs with stunner looks.

God bless.

simnon
28-11-2005, 12:31 PM
WH12 No 38

Was having a couple of drinks with seafood for dinner and then decide to have this no 38 for dessert.

Name : 38 ( coul dnot remember due to too much booze)
Looks : 6/10, a bit of bitchy look
BJ : 5/10 ( a bit rough )
FJ : 6/10 ( moans in english like cum with me, harder,etc, a bit machiam like we are acting in pron movie)
RTF : After trying the rest of gals there since first time in this house

Overall, not a bad bonk

Downers
28-11-2005, 01:45 PM
WH45 G5

Heard pretty good reviews about this house recently particularly interested in G9,10.

Headed there late last night and largely disappointed when i went in and they were not around. Hmm the mood inside the house was informal, working ladies were walking and and out, seems like it's almost closing time i supposed. Even one of the OKT's Gf was around i think.

One glance into the tank, G5 immediately caught my eyes with her pretty face. Paid and went up with her.

She kinda has this icy feeling to her probably due to being tired or perhaps just my sensitiveness.

Anyway What i wanna rave about this gal is about her catbath / blowjob / AR

Guys you gotta go take a look at her. Before even taking her, just envision her, giving you this slow sensual cat bath all the way down south, hair slightly gliding past your skin, boobs all over your body, cunt rubbing furiously along your thighs....then staring at you in between your member, then licking it....she didn't even suck but just lick it...like ice cream....then down to the balls and then AR wow i'm brought to heaven.

Long time i haven't got such feeling (CFM Look while she service plus good licking skills Note: not sucking)

Looks: 7.5/10 (Very Fair, because from chiang mai)
Body: 7.5 / 10 (Kinda heavy bottom, noticed from almost all CAT40...guess too much of sitting and waiting. Alittle rough on skin on some parts of body. Superb tits...just the right size...thinik it's a b with pinkish nips.)
Blowing: Was given BBBJ (i know some guys turn off by this but...it's really sinfully good) Does balls licking, along the shaft, in between your scotrum and anus....and finally AR woohoo.)
F/J: I did her because seeing that sluttish face of hers just move to missionary and pump it away)
Overall: Some people might not like it because she does not french, nor she allows licking or sucking on her breasts. Not even signs of compromising but she kinda rejected violently that left me in a daze then melt me again with a megawatt smile (Mai Paan Rai I guess)

Sorry for long FR

yunao
28-11-2005, 11:23 PM
WH2G19

Today went down to lor10 to find all the bros..I reach there abt 8 so went up to 2nd level.So many doors also dun know which one or isit i'm too late,all left liao.Dun want to waste my trip, so went to tao liang.:D Paiseh..I'm not very good at describing so juz state the rating on this wl.Overall to me and like wat bro zodiac7 had juz say, service not bad.

Boobs:7
Body:8
BJ:6(coz wearing cap,not much feeling)
FJ:8(she ride on top slowly for few mins until i suggest to change position.I try fenching but she dun allow, maybe no click with her)
RTF:Maybe

meyde00
28-11-2005, 11:33 PM
WH14G1 Eve

Went to find Eve 1 week ago...sorry for delayed Fr.....It was my second time....this time rd i go for 2 sessions...it was different not so rush like first time...she hug me once in the room and undress for me...then tell me she is hungry.....we were both naked le...lol...then she took out a yogurt to fill her stomach...she fed me mouth to mouth lol...so gf feeling....mmm....after that went for shower....as usual her shower is sop....but we have a good frenching inside...so wet..oooo...too bad no BBBJ inside but she is too cute to do tht....back on bed....licking without cd...feel good...short Ar....ok not bad i would say....we french like no tomolo....feel so gd.as i only love tht....she ride me immediately and french.....she feel wet inside.....but a bit loose i feel....then i feel a piinch..she actually bite my neck....she gave me love bite...hahah....and not one but 3 love bites.....nice feeling..really feel like gf....but i think she will did tht to every customers ba..she seems popular...we fj in only one position...i still cannot cum...maybe i no feel ba...or she too loose...anyway....I ask her to HJ ba...we fench again...never stop as she HJ me till i cum....her tongue was of no fight..really...mmm...cannot forget tht...after i cum...we go shower...and we get dressed....hug and have a short french b4 i go...she ask me remember her..must come find her....

RTF: if i wanna go for 2 sessions again....if not...i think she treat everyone same..anyone had got love bites from her b4???

Thailadycharmer
30-11-2005, 12:25 AM
WH45G10

Tonight after a bad session at L6H52G9 ... not happy and decide to look for other gal ... wonder down to WH and remember Bro SHIT 8 FR of WH45G10 and decide to try. Shit 8 thanks for the FR and I have a nice session with her

To refresh samster memory

Boob: perky but small (Shit 8 i like it too good to suck and lick man)
body: slim
BJ: 8/10 (slow and good suction, hey she lick my boss too :D )
French Kiss: 10/10 (like my tirak man)
catbath: 10/10 (stimulation very comfortable and arousing)
FJ: 9/10 (good pussy, allow fingering & rubbing her pussy perhaps I have charm her)
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes (we have chemistry)
HP no: I got it liao
Damage: 160 (4session)

After a bad session at L6 not satisfy decide to have a good one before i go. Thanks to SHIT 8 again.

Look for G10 at WH45..pay 40 and went to the last room end of the corridoor, enter the room she have good smile and ask me in english whether I have eaten and where are from. Then she undress me and hold my hand proceed to bathroom ... TCSS in bathroom nothing happen but 2 bath are fun... finish bath myself ... Standard procedures ... catbath , BJ , as per Shit 8 FR but love her way of licking my balls.

After I have finish unloaded she massage for me and then ask me to bath but I could not get enough and decide to pay for 2 more session ... to explore her further ....we lie on the bed like GF good feeling ,,, talk a lot, and then i decide to remove the tissue from my dick and she help but suggest i shower again yeah...

We procced to bath room and she start washing me and later i grab her and started fren kiss rub her pussy and fingering her ... kissing her breast and nipples about 10-15 mins....

Later she say time are running short we proceed to the bed and these time her service are double better than the first she have did ... the forth play are erotic can feel her pussy then wet... we still french kissing when she also try to put on the cd for me and she start blowing me and we have try various position until I caome but I can garantee she are wet and horny for the 2nd fuck which last about 15 mins.

160 worth and like kissing and huggin very much

I will be back for her but still exploring for other GEM:D

ahhan
01-12-2005, 03:10 AM
wh14g3

hey guys sorry, this is the first time i write a few report. do give some guidance.

Was feeling horny and decided to go down geylang for a walk to look for some PRC. only saw one that is of my type but didnt settle on the price. so decided to drop by h14 to look for g1. in the end only 4 girls left and out of them i picked g3 who looks the prettiest.
once in the room, she immediatly played some chinese song. was tricked by her that she don't undersatnd chinese but in fact she can speak chinese too. For guys who likes chinese speaking and pretty WL she is the one. ( of cos inside the room find that her mouth quite big for her face) haha nevertheless she still looks pretty.

Bath was SOP and nothign special. Soon action started and she being to cat bath me... didnt know how to grade her cat bath cos i'm not a catbathe guy. But just to confirm~ SHE DO BBBJ !! Woah Shiok... after a good 5 min of BBBJ she proceed to ride me~ but after i told her i very hard to cum, she sian 1/2 haha but she still remain playful and try her best to get me cum... we tried 2 position, riding and doggie but still cannot cum. so she took off my CD and tried to HJ me... but manage to persuade her to give me a bbbj again but she was quite scare that i will CIM. She work really hard for another 5 min of blowing and when i nearly tot of cuming in her mouth, i decided not to lah.. incase she not happy as i wanted to RTF again... she is really worth the money... so i just unload she her continuing by HJ...

after all a 90 % good session..at least i cum.... haha

Look 7/10
Body 7/10 small build but slim and a b cup breast...
Frenching N.a.... didnt get to try.. she only kiss me once
BBBJ : 9/10 really hard working.. must try
FJ 7/10 didnt cum... lousy fuck skill...think is me i guess.. haha but not much moaning... however she is quite accomodating when i ask for change in postion etc...
gf feeling : 7/ 10
RTF : definately.. worth the money.. hope i can cum while fucking next time

bangkoktonight
01-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Boob: perky but small (Shit 8 i like it too good to suck and lick man)
body: slim
BJ: 8/10 (slow and good suction, hey she lick my boss too :D )
French Kiss: 10/10 (like my tirak man)
catbath: 10/10 (stimulation very comfortable and arousing)
FJ: 9/10 (good pussy, allow fingering & rubbing her pussy perhaps I have charm her)
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes (we have chemistry)
HP no: I got it liao
Damage: 160 (4session)

After I have finish unloaded she massage for me and then ask me to bath but I could not get enough and decide to pay for 2 more session ... to explore her further ....we lie on the bed like GF good feeling ,,, talk a lot, and then i decide to remove the tissue from my dick and she help but suggest i shower again yeah...

We procced to bath room and she start washing me and later i grab her and started fren kiss rub her pussy and fingering her ... kissing her breast and nipples about 10-15 mins....

Later she say time are running short we proceed to the bed and these time her service are double better than the first she have did ... the forth play are erotic can feel her pussy then wet... we still french kissing when she also try to put on the cd for me and she start blowing me and we have try various position until I caome but I can garantee she are wet and horny for the 2nd fuck which last about 15 mins.

160 worth and like kissing and huggin very much

So generous, first time 4 sessions....
no wonder she got charmed by you....:D

catscopy
01-12-2005, 12:37 PM
RTF: if i wanna go for 2 sessions again....if not...i think she treat everyone same..anyone had got love bites from her b4???

she wanted to give me..but i refused :D

Thailadycharmer
01-12-2005, 11:00 PM
So generous, first time 4 sessions....
no wonder she got charmed by you...

Hi Bro

Not generous ... just feel good to be with her only haha .... :p I ususally go for 2 session cos do not like to rush.... that me I don't go down every day or every week so if I am there just do it lol with fun...try too many single session and make me feel like masterbating myself :D

cheers chok dee

ProjectSawadee
04-12-2005, 02:09 AM
Current Gem WH45 G9

had a super wonderful time with her last night. seems like her skills are improving or hrmmm ... maybe our connections are getting better. anyway last night shld say was one of the best Fxxx i had a long time. she was wild kiss and licking me all over, so buay tahan until half way thru i told her extend extend one more round. ^^ anyway been back to see her for abt 4 times but everytime still damm exciting and great.

Personally comparing her and eve, she might not be as good looking as eve but definately more sincere in her services as well as professional. She has one of the nicest boobs i have seen so far in GL, let me say again is REAL boob not fake or implanted ones.

cheers
PS

Pussy-Licker
04-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Wonder any bros who had visited WH10 recently, can let me know if G13, G9 and G1 ORD already or not.

Thanks.

subband
04-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Hey guys,

Long time no post..

Let cut the crap n post my FRs..

Wh10 G12
Look:6
Body:5 (fatty tummy) Looks OK in her evening gown, once she strip naked, well that another thing.
BJ: 5 ( weak)
FJ: 5. soso only. loose CB
RTF: No way, dun know why I choose her anyway. I must be blind.
She is the only gal that used her towel to cover herself during shower. First encounter in GL!! KP to OKT liao, that ah lao just nodded his head n laugh. ???

Wh43 G7
Look: 6
Body : 6
BJ: 7. Nice suction n balls licking
FJ : 7 (good acting on her part)
Give good massage too. Able to speak good chinese

Wh45 G7
Look : 7
Body : 5. Heavy bottom, maybe sit too long in tank whole day??
black nipples
BJ: 5 (weak)
FJ : 6, to my delight, tight lovehole
Able to speak good chinese too. Come from Hatyai. My lovely city.

That all.. Lets see what is in store @ GL hunting tonight.

JBNewguy_2005
04-12-2005, 07:58 PM
HI, BROS. MY FRIENDS TOLD ME WH14G6 HAS GOOD FIGURE AND SERVICE. HER FACE LOOK LIKE HK STAR Cecilia Cheung 张柏芝. I ASKED THEM TO GIVE A COMMENT FOR THE GIRL. THE CONCLUSION IS

LOOKS: 7/10 (LOOK LIKE CECILIA CHEUNG)
BODY: SLIM
BOOb: FIRM B CUP
BJ: 8/10. CAN BE BBBJ BUT THEY NEVER TRIED. GOOD SUCTION.
FJ: 8/10 (ANY PATTERN ALSO CAN, UP TO U AND NO RUSH)
OVERALL: 8/10
RTF: STRONGLY RECOMMAND OTHER FRIENDS TO TRY. INCULDING ME.
DAMAGE: 20MINS $40 NETT
BUT MY FRIENDS ALWAYS GIVE TIPS TO THE GIRL BECAUSE OF GOOD SERVICE. NOW SHE TREAT MY FRIEND AS HER BOYFRIEND.

ANY BROS TRIED HER BEFORE ? HAVE ANY COMMENT ?

shit8
05-12-2005, 01:37 AM
WH45G10

Tonight after a bad session at L6H52G9 ... not happy and decide to look for other gal ... wonder down to WH and remember Bro SHIT 8 FR of WH45G10 and decide to try. Shit 8 thanks for the FR and I have a nice session with her

liaoz flattered..glad my fr was of great help

yunao
06-12-2005, 10:40 PM
WH2G18
Feel damn horny so went to find this girl again..few days ago she was no.19 but now become no.18..but nevermind service still not bad juz cant frenching.Btw she wearing braces or no click wif her so she dun allow..After unloading, she say she cum 2 times same as the lst time when i visit her.I din believe her so juz keep quiet and say goodbye to her.

parkjisung
07-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Hi bros,

Was walking from L16 to L18 so used the Westerhout road.Then one man okt approach me as I was turning to L18. He intro me 2 gals.I say I want kissin one, he say can but only BJ no bbbj.

(Actually before i continue, how do I categorise those OKT who are FL but I mean their gals are not since they under the okt. so they FL or not? need advice.)

Anyway he bring me to the end of L18, into a house and the room located behind the hotel.
See the gals i walk off and say i consider. Then think back the 1st gal very pretty so onz him. He charge me $45.

Go inside room, the gal very demure,really SYT, a bit mix like that, very fair and pretty. Butt not so firm and breast think A-B only.But nice face and complexion.

She say can kiss but no tongue. The bathing was like shit.Anyway i finish fast and ly on bed.knn 1st thing she does is cap me, no cat bath some more.

So BJ then FJ riding me. I wanted to kiss so she merely peck my lips but no passionate kissing.So I ice koleong her breast and nips like ice cream cone to make up for the loss of kissing. Sucking her breasts like a hungry newborn baby which she allow.

Change to missionary.bend her legs over my shoulders, held her shoulders and enter deeply. I pump her alternately making long and short strokes.Then try to kiss her, knn reject me again, nmind i french her breasts and imagine her nips as her tongue. Quite satisfying.

Then go doggie, din know why for some gals doggie position maybe i enter in wrong way, becomes very tight leh, so much hurt me also. Maybe i enter wrongly, can bros advice?

So change back missionary, again legs overmy shoulders but now hehehe I give my self some viewing space as I see my cock pistioning in and out of her CB, very erotic! I make long strokes, withdrawing til the tip before pushing in which draw moans from her. Buei tahan liao, hold her legs straight up with my arms and rock my pelvis vigoruosly slapping against hers before culminating a an mighty orgasm and all my little parkjisungs rushing out of me to fertilise her eggs only to block by the rubber. sigh.

Very new and inexperience, gotta hint her to take out rubber for me, also din bathe me after that, gotta bathe myself.

Name: M (pronounced like M&M)
Body: 7.0(fleshly butt for doggie but not firm, very fair skin and nice complexion, very pretty to me )
BJ: 6.5 so so
FJ: 7.0 accomodating lar, no kissing though
Damage:$45

Do upz me if u like this FR.

always creating for Looney,
parkjisung

mirkblood
07-12-2005, 01:12 AM
Wonder any bros who had visited WH10 recently, can let me know if G13, G9 and G1 ORD already or not.

Thanks.

G1 is a new gal .. tried her twice liao.. svc gd if she able to break language barrier would be better ..

G9 is still stil the same as per the last down I was there a week ago

zunbo
07-12-2005, 04:43 PM
G1 is a new gal .. tried her twice liao.. svc gd if she able to break language barrier would be better ..

So Old G1 has gone Back liao...I believe the this G9 shd be a New ger. Cos the Old G9 went back in early nov

Pussy-Licker
07-12-2005, 06:23 PM
So Old G1 has gone Back liao...I believe the this G9 shd be a New ger. Cos the Old G9 went back in early nov
Hi Bro Zunbo,

So fast go back already? I thought G1, G13 & G9 come at Dec 2004? How about G13 (long hair, room no.12 at 3 storey), go back already also?

Rgd

Pussy-Licker
07-12-2005, 06:24 PM

Bro mirkblood,

So fast go back already? I thought G1, G13 & G9 come at Dec 2004? How about G13 (long hair, room no.12 at 3 storey), go back already also?

shit8
08-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Hi bros,

Was walking from L16 to L18 so used the Westerhout road.Then one man okt approach me as I was turning to L18. He intro me 2 gals.I say I want kissin one, he say can but only BJ no bbbj.

(Actually before i continue, how do I categorise those OKT who are FL but I mean their gals are not since they under the okt. so they FL or not? need advice.)

this one not cat40

its freelance ...fyi

parkjisung
08-12-2005, 01:10 PM
this one not cat40

its freelance ...fyi

Thks bro! Already post in FL section

axlrose
09-12-2005, 09:38 PM
G1 really left already? Tot she was suppose to ORD on March next year?

duooort
12-12-2005, 12:10 PM
H14 G1

Looks
Gal next door look. Has a very innocent look when in the room. Early 20s and around 1.6m tall.

Figure
Around B cup but nice to touch and squeeze. Nice rounded butt that is good for doggie style. Overall she belongs to the small size category.

Action
The bathing is SOP though she keeps giggling when washing my 'weapon'. Catbath is just normal with the tongue going round my body and some kissing. Then surprisingly she lick my 'weapon', and give me a short BBBJ. I just love BBBJ.

After a few minutes of BBBJ, she cap me me and start the cowgal style. The sight of her 'high' expression and her bouncing boobs just excites me more. I grab her round bum and increase the speed. She starts to moan softly. She told me she was tired so we changed to missionary. After a few minutes of pumping, i came.

Summary
Overall it is a satifying session though i would like to try other gals in the house.

pete_123
13-12-2005, 07:35 PM
sorry i ask many samsters tis, but get diff reply....mus u be regular of WL for bbbj?

newboy1982
13-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Been awhile since I look for Eve (WH14 G1)... I'm very shock to read she gave BBBJ!!! Coz to me, she's one of the cleanest, most cautious WL I've tried.. Guess, her service too SOP & ppl stop findin her & she has no choice but to do BBBJ? Kinda sad.. She's a very sweet gal.. Bros here to treat her gd gd man hehe.. :)

littlejohn
14-12-2005, 09:41 AM
I tried B4, it is only licking of shaft only la

Exciteme
17-12-2005, 12:38 PM
My very first post, just a simple one.

Went down quite late 2am+.
Went into WH14, hoping to find maybe G1 or G3 but both not there.
Only 4 ladies available.
Wanted to try other houses instead but OKT recommend me G15 say figure good, this and that.
So decided to try G15.

WH14 G15
Look:6
Body:7 (not much excess fats but also not much boobs and butt)
Frenching: dun think so, very quick to siam when my lips close to hers
BJ: 8 (good suction combined with hands)
FJ: 6 (average)
RTF: No, would rather choose G3

Exciteme
17-12-2005, 12:44 PM
My first post, just a simple one.

Went down late ard 2am.
Was hoping to find WH14G1 or G3 since so late .
But both not available.
Only 4 ladies working.
Wanted to check out other houses but OKT recommend me G15 say figure good, this and that.
Had another look at the face, not too bad so decided to give it a try.

WH14G15

Looks: 6.5
Body: 7(slim, not much excess fats but also not much boobs and butt)
Frenching: no, was quick to turn her head when my lips happen to go near hers
BJ: 8 (good suction and combined with hands)
FJ: 6 (average)
RTF: no, would rather try other girls

shag_fest
24-12-2005, 04:20 PM
helo fellow shaggers,

dis is my 2nd FR. been almost 3 weeks since i bonk some tom yam chicks due to overseas biz trip. was at japan for 2 weeks n frankly, seeing the jap gals do turn me on n so i tot i will bonk wen im bck to spore...since everyting is so ex in japan! . n so, got a call frm my fren on fri nite for our spontatneous "sexpedition"

L18WH40G19
Name - Miki
Age - 24
From - BKK

as per normal, i walk ard to scan thru all the houses for any gals who show enthusiasm by waving her hands at me wen i walk in n whoever has the CFM look. reached hse no. 40 and there were 4 gals there. G19 waved at me and flshed her sweetest smile. the OKT walked over to me n said dat she's new. look at her agn n n see dat she's slim and pretty wif nice fair skin. so i chose her n up we went to the 2nd flr...we had small talk all the way up n she told me she's been here for juz a mth. shower n catbath were SOP and at one time she rubbed her tits on my didi n up he went! start capping me n BJ. it was quite gd tho n her mourning helps too. after awhile she rode on top of me n it was a pleasure bonking n looking at the top n side view of us at the mirror in her room. changed to missionary n finish off wif my signature doggie move...

FACE- 7.5 (sweet n pretty face wif sweet smile)
BODY - 7 (slim but i like her fair smooth skin)
BOOBS - 6.5 (B- cup, her tits rubbing my didi woke the lil' guy up!)
BJ - 7 (quite a gd BJ n suction)
FJ - 7.5 (3 positions n finish off wif doggie)
ATTITUDE - 8 (Likes her attitude very muc n she's v frenly. she said it was a "song" bonk n gve me a kiss on my cheek after i cum while lying on bed)

OVERALL - 7.5

Love tom yam chicks wif gd attitude. so, i tip her 10 bux n she said thx to me in thai. gve me a hug n asked me to visit her on new year. haha.

cheerios,
shag_fest

geylanglover
25-12-2005, 06:01 PM
L18WH40G19

Bro shag_fest...Which lane u referring?? L18 or WH Road?? :)

shag_fest
26-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Bro shag_fest...Which lane u referring?? L18 or WH Road?? :)

lor 18 bro :)

zodiac7
26-12-2005, 10:49 PM
WH2G20

Tis the season to celebrate, decided to go down my fav alley in WH. Went straight into WH2 looking for G19 but too bad, shel is now ang pai liao... still working in room and already have another bro waiting for her. Nevermind, saw another cute one smiling sweetly. Yes , G20 sitting at top left hand corner. First impression of her, very fair, tall with nice body.

Up went to second floor into her room. place is small but nice enough. TKSS a bit and she says she is same batch as G19 thus here abt 3 month liao. Off came the clothes and found her boobs to be just about A plus...not that big but figure wise okie. Shower is fun as she tease quite a bit. Her english is okie enough. One interesting trick is her pushing u against the wall facing her while she rubbed soap onto your little bro using her butt. As shower room is small, with her hand pushing against the wall and her butt at your bro directly..her rotating movement get my little bro up in no time....

Action time, she is very hard working I must say as her BBBJ is simply superb. her deep throat and suction can fight with G19 easily.... I gave up and ask for extension immediately as I want to enjoy the moment more.... she works all over your groin area and end up with AR. hmmm.... very nice. I almost CIM liao and flip her over and start working on her body and boobs, licking and fingering. Her soft moans and wet pussy turns me high. Cap on... and I was pumping her hard and furious....finishing her with doggie.

After clean up, she gave me a very relaxing back massage...nice way to end the session.

Looks: 7 (Sweet smile and charming)
Boobs: 5 (A plus... less than handful...)
Body: 7 (Slim and tall)
BBBJ: 9 (Good deep suction)
FJ: 7.5 (Accommodating and eager to please)
Referral to bros: Yes if u want a solid BBBJ ... No if u are a boob person

God bless.