PDA

View Full Version : any lubang at masai or p.gudang area?

jordi14
25-02-2009, 09:51 AM
any bro know any lubang at masai or pasir gudang area?

jordi14
06-03-2009, 10:46 AM
i saw a pub beside pasir gudang highway... i think the name is... M1...
just before exit to kong kong....
any bro been cheong there before?
may b i'll advanture there this wk end...

beside... any other place recomend? near pair gudang and masai...

quite a boring town here

kankaro
07-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Green Apple, Masai Branch ...

diagonally across from the bus interchange ... opposite a money changer ...

offers package or just plain massage ...

a very run down place ... but the only one i have seen around masai central ... so cant complain too much :)

or just head down to permas jaya lor ... way more entertainment ...

mambofire
07-03-2009, 09:45 PM
you may tried some foreign worker girls......Vietnam or Indonesia, female factory operator....lol...maybe some office lady......if you have luck....
watch out for the itchy ones....kekeke

jordi14
08-03-2009, 09:57 AM

a very run down place ... but the only one i have seen around masai central ... so cant complain too much :)

thanks bro...

everyday passed by permas jaya. don know there have lubang also.
can recommand some?

i used to cheong at taman sentosa... but now mostly closed down.

08-03-2009, 02:59 PM
thanks bro...

everyday passed by permas jaya. don know there have lubang also.
can recommand some?

i used to cheong at taman sentosa... but now mostly closed down.

There is one place on the same row as green apple....Upstairs is the hair saloon and believe the is some hanky there..tryyyy

63licks
08-03-2009, 10:57 PM

wha bro, you so observant . everywhere JB also u survey

63licks
08-03-2009, 11:00 PM
you may tried some foreign worker girls......Vietnam or Indonesia, female factory operator....lol...maybe some office lady......if you have luck....
watch out for the itchy ones....kekeke

Yaloh, nowadays times are bad some factory only open 4 days maybe they need RM then may do part time hoh

kankaro
10-03-2009, 08:05 AM
Hahaha bro, nowadays i go around testing all the MPs i find when driving around lor ...

think i might have spent a lot liaoz ...

anyway, bro 175569, which Green Apple ? the one in masai or the one in permas jaya ??? i need a hair cut maybe i go test water ...

kim-seng-heng
11-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Perhaps you can try "Hong Ten" somewhere near the LSB 747. Last week tried it and found it very barget too. Moreover you can "kum bo zha" (Cover newspaper)...:D..The bar is somewhere near to Sentosa area.

funadik
11-03-2009, 07:00 PM
bro, mind sharing a little bit more about this "Hong Ten"? Passed by there several times, but no kaki so dare not to go in lah~ paiseh paiseh~~ hehe

kim-seng-heng
14-03-2009, 05:36 PM
bro, mind sharing a little bit more about this "Hong Ten"? Passed by there several times, but no kaki so dare not to go in lah~ paiseh paiseh~~ hehe

The place is quite run down and most of the girls are MILF. The bonking fees is about RM 100 excluding liquor...Try to go on weekends more variety of gals to chose. Last 2 weeks I chose a gal who works part time only..She is a sales assistant selling organic product.

zorojb
14-03-2009, 06:02 PM
lol..at permas you have more massage centre..
apple green some more harlena...not far from apple or mans spa:D:D

kim-seng-heng
11-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Went to "Hong Ten" last night and found out this lady 881 perform strip show in the room. Damage is just RM10 per person. You can dig pussy and squeeze her boobs too. Anyway her age is 28 and consider the youngest of all. She dont mind to perform FJ too. Looks is just avergae with some fats on the tummy. For the rest of the gals there are in the 20s and 40s categories.

funadik
11-05-2009, 08:01 PM
[QUOTE=kim-seng-heng;3728031]Went to "Hong Ten" last night and found out this lady 881 perform strip show in the room....

Bro, do u mind telling what is the damage like? Any fruit/ titbit charges? Would really appreaciate if you can share, thanks in advance...:D

sem1977
11-06-2011, 02:26 PM
:o

robert wong
11-06-2011, 02:33 PM
:o

I know the lobang jamban only.

safilo
12-06-2011, 12:37 AM
i know the lobang jamban only.

:d:d:d:d:d:d

craziws
13-06-2011, 11:12 PM
try apple green la..at masai
in p.gudang have call girl but i dont have ctc. i heard from my friend last month.
mostly i heard NL

magixskin
13-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Masai also happening...

Cheers...:)

pkhata
14-06-2011, 08:31 PM
any outcall okt ctc in pasir gudang? so boring now!!!!

pkhata
14-06-2011, 09:28 PM
alone in pasir gudang ts hotel, dun know where to go:(

sem1977
15-06-2011, 11:16 AM
any outcall okt ctc in pasir gudang and masai ?:D

sem1977
09-07-2011, 04:55 PM
:)

Sandunes
14-07-2011, 10:47 PM
i tried asking but sad to say, tidak lobang di masai dan pasir gudang :(

will be visiting there again for work in October, hopefully by then got lubang.. :D

Malaylove
22-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Almost mid-night at here, quite boring. So go drive around masai town area. Saw few Bapok along the shop lot before the 7-11. So potong stim, Those bapok are more MAN then me.:(, But my small brother still need to be fed.:p Suddenly saw a lady sit inside the stair near the shop lot. Stop by and check out at the parking lot. Then she wave the hand. I go approach, wah lao, where she hide her tits? i though i kena scam by another bapok which look like ladys. when she said want massage or extra. The voice confirm is lady liao. i went up stair then do some massage, thats not really a massage. So go for the FJ. request her to open all, damm.... they tits are not there ~ gone. She got no tits, flat.... Ask her show me the NRIC. she is a sarawakian.

Name: Fon or pon ( forget liao )
Face: 6/10 - Ok lor, looks young
Body: 6/10 - silm, thin ( I like petite )
Boobs: 0/10 - flat chest. no kidding. u will think you hitting a Bapok.
BJ: Yes
FJ: 4/10 - she dont want do cowgirl. That make me no syiok liao
Damage: RM100

She offer follow me to hotel for RM300 over night. I refuse liao cause she dont want do cow girl.

craziws
23-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Almost mid-night at here, quite boring. So go drive around masai town area. Saw few Bapok along the shop lot before the 7-11. So potong stim, Those bapok are more MAN then me.:(, But my small brother still need to be fed.:p Suddenly saw a lady sit inside the stair near the shop lot. Stop by and check out at the parking lot. Then she wave the hand. I go approach, wah lao, where she hide her tits? i though i kena scam by another bapok which look like ladys. when she said want massage or extra. The voice confirm is lady liao. i went up stair then do some massage, thats not really a massage. So go for the FJ. request her to open all, damm.... they tits are not there ~ gone. She got no tits, flat.... Ask her show me the NRIC. she is a sarawakian.

Name: Fon or pon ( forget liao )
Face: 6/10 - Ok lor, looks young
Body: 6/10 - silm, thin ( I like petite )
Boobs: 0/10 - flat chest. no kidding. u will think you hitting a Bapok.
BJ: Yes
FJ: 4/10 - she dont want do cowgirl. That make me no syiok liao
Damage: RM100

She offer follow me to hotel for RM300 over night. I refuse liao cause she dont want do cow girl.

bro this is inside mp or girl tepi jalan?? masai old town or seri alam masai?? can pm details
:D

Malaylove
24-11-2011, 05:07 PM
masai old town, up stair are like a saloon

sem1977
11-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Any good recomendation of girl?

heman88
11-01-2012, 03:28 PM
try to have a look at the thread "List of Massage Palours in JB". It may give you some ideas.:)