PDA

View Full Version : <<Casanova>> ARIS - Alluring Ravishing Irresistible Sexy (AJ Avail)

Casanova Club
24-02-2009, 08:54 AM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/Bathtub Bath
(TARMA AVAILABLE WIF WENDY)

==> Aris Preview & FRs <== (http://www.paradise69.com/casanova-club/1193-casanova-aris-alluring-ravishing-irresistible-sexy-aj-avail.html)

Casanova Club
24-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Booking Start Now! ;)

Casanova Club
25-02-2009, 08:47 AM
FR from Bro Genesis From Paradise69 (http://www.paradise69.com):

My best tarma on Aris n Wendy

Yesterday was a fucking bad day at work, immediately took half day urgent leave and fuck off from office. I sms Russell on the way out of the carpark.

Me: bro, who u have now?
Russell: what time reach X hotel?
Me: half hour. I seriously need a good bonk. Intro me a good 1
Russell: bro, wanna take tarma? Sure good!
Me: so confident? If not good I start thread n bombard you can?
Russell: np, if good u up FR for them, ok?
Me: ok, damage?
Russell: $250/90/4, sms me once reach
Me: ok

Bathroom:

Wendy was cleaning me in the tub and Aris was besides giving me a neck n shoulder massage
W started to gave me a BBBJ and A started to French me
My left hand was on playing A neh neh and my right hand was stroking W hair
Wanted to cim but couldn’t cos I was in a weird position, leg almost cramp. So quickly signal them to continue on the bed.

1 shot:

I was lying on the bed, Wendy was the 1st to came out of the bathroom. I pulled her down n stick my tongue into her mouth.
A came out n straight away launched her attack on my lower body with her mouth, started from my tights than down to my knees, ankles and back to my balls than BBBJ and AR. I was sucking W neh neh n fingering her at the same time.
A lifted both my legs and licked my balls and ass hole with her tongue furiously.
W was wet n couldn’t stand my finger, she than sat on my face with both hands holding my head n made me eat her juicy pussy. Of cos I ate it with pleasure!! By the way, her pussy was delicious!! YUMMY!!!
W had enough of my tongue, went south n shafted my dick into her mouth. A was still ARing me!!! Sensational feeling!!!
Time to exchange position, I pulled A up so that I can play lick her and W can enjoy my dick to the fullest.
While A and I was in 69 position, W also want a bit of my dick, at that moment, I really felt like a king, 2 gals r fighting my dick. 你一口,我两口!!! Argggaaahhhhh…. Couldn’t hold it anymore!!! And A took it all in her mouth!!!

Need to go PCC 1st, will carry on 2nd shot later…

Brb, Thanks for reading!!!

on’t part 2

2nd shot

After 1st shot, A gave me a legs massage n W massages my hands.
Massage lasted for a few min, I hold W hand n pulled her down to kiss me
We kissed for awhile, They ask me to go rinse my dick 1st
A followed me to the bathroom n wash my dick
W was lying on the bed waiting for me
I dashed towards W once I wiped myself dry
We frenched, I went down to suck her light brown nipple and she was moaning.
Her moaning got louder when my finger was in her pussy
I was so turned on by her moan n wetness.
W love her pussy being eaten, she pushed me downwards, wanting me to eat her abalone. I went straight down without any hesitation
While I was licking furious on W clitoris n fingering her pussy, A came for behind n gave me a surprise attack.
She charged straight to my ass hole with her mouth, I can feel her licking n sucking all over my ass. SONG!!
A was like a snake, after the SONG SONG AR, I dunno how she position her head in between my legs to lick my balls n blow me
I was in 7th heaven, I was so high! I began to lick faster n suck harder on W pussy.
W moan went louder n louder
Don’t want my 2nd shot in A mouth again, I break the chain
Ask them to cap me, my dick need pussies!
A capped me, was thinking of bonking W 1st, but A pushed W away, took my dick n straight away shafted into her wet pussy. What a funny sight. Kekekeeee
A began to ride me like mad, W came down n kiss me. My hands was so busy playing with 4 boobs.
Didn’t took long for A to cum. She signal W to take over the riding n she bend down to lick my nipples.
I felt that I m cumming, I immediately sat up, carry W up n turn to missionary position.
I was bonking W missionary n my left hand was fingering A.
The 2 gals was so high that they started to fondle at each others breast.
I knew I was going to cum soon but I don’t want my 2nd shots to end so soon. So I stop pumping W, my dick still inside W pussy. Signal her to wait while I make her friend cum 1st.
From middle finger, I added my ring finger into A love hole, fingering more fast n furious. Her moan was louder with the help of W squeezing her left boobs. A was wet, very wet, she cum in seconds.
W kicked my butt with her heels n ask me to carry on with the unfinished job
I drew out my dick from W pussy n replace it with my finger, so that I can buy some time for my dick rest for awhile n ready to expand my last burst to the fullest.
After awhile, W took my hand away n grabbed my dick n shafted into her pussy.
I banged her hard, banged her deep
Non stop fast n furious, m cumming soon, quickly drew out my dick, took away the cap, pushed my dick into W mouth n CIM. She took every of my tadpoles with a smile.

dexblu
25-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Tarma with Wendy avail.. Wat are u waiting for?! :p

A&W Sandwich ??? :eek: :D

7thparadise
25-02-2009, 11:04 AM
A&W Sandwich ??? :eek: :D

Must get a A&W drink to go along with ur sandwich make them wet wet wet

Casanova Club
25-02-2009, 11:07 AM
FR from bro Wlm1900 from paradise69 (http://www.paradise69.com):

Thanks to bro Rusell for arranging a slot for me last night...

Reached the hotel about 5-10mins early and was told to wait as Aris is preparing herself. Knock Knock, as the door slowly opens revealing a SYT to guide me in, once door closed she hugged me tightly like a long lost lover for awhile then started frenching and finally ask to take a bath myself, stripped myself and she help place my clothes nicely at 1 coner, took a quick bath as i had a bath be4 i went over. Came out of bath room, she took the tower to help me dry parts of my body which i missed ( like wad a gf will do) then she stripped and cuddle with me under the blanket as it's cold, not long after she started to perform a bbbj followed by capping me for my 1st shot. It wasn't long before i fire off my 1st shot as i was extremely horny as i waited the whole day to bonk her (couldn't get earlier slot) She damn good on cowgal as she press against my chest with her hands while my hands were enjoying her soft n firm boobs... nice moans frm her to boost ego really makes me wanna pump her harder... haha

After 1st shot she clean up for me n went to wash up herself, then she came back cuddling with me under the blanket, TCSS while i was charing for 2nd shot. Then i told her to sleep for awhile as i can tell she was really shag out from working since morning till my turn, she was happy to hear that n really fell asleep for a good 30 mins as i sayang her to sleep. We hugged each other to sleep as i stroke her hair and pad her to sleep like a baby (at this very moment i really tot tat it was my ex-gf who was lying right beside me, i couldn't distinguish fact n fiction during this 30mins. I can only say tat she's the 1st FL who really give me the long lost GFE which i long for years)

She woke up after the good 30mins of sleep and started stroking my little brother, while i was attacking her G-spot and giving her a good fingering session, seems like she likes it very much, about 20mins left she capped me and i started pumping her gently and gradually increase speed n strength, changed a couple of positions (she opens her legs wide for me to pump her, then put her legs on my shoulder to get the max penetration possible, then switched to cowgal as she wanna dominate me, how can. I regain control with mins, her moans were great juz like jap av at same time frenching each other) Unload all my remaining charges in missionary position. We hugged each other tightly for awhile till my little bro cool down. then wash up myself get dressed juz nice times up as well and paid the agreed damage + tipped her ( for her excellent performance and attitude even thou she was tired she endure tru and said nt tired) bidded farewell with a kiss, then i walked the room as a happy man as i haven't had such a sastified session with a FL since last year...

Looks: 8.5/10 Looks 85% of her photo. (she looks prettier in person, SYT!)

Body: 8/10 Slim with good complexion. (if only she has fair skin )

Boobs: 8.5/10 A big B or a small C to describe, firm and 100% natural!! (Haven’t touched a pair of soft and firm boobs for quite some time...)

BBBJ: 8/10 Can see she puts in effort

Frenching: 8/10 Not the shy type.

FJ: 9/10 (She's good at making me cum especially her cowgal and FYI she's tight)

GFE: 10/10 Excellent. She really excels in this area. (reminds me of my ex=gf, somehow i actually fell for her for tat 90mins thinking tat it was my ex-gf whom i loved deeply)

Overall Service: 9/10 Really makes the effort to service you and more than willing to please. A GEM tat u nv wanna miss...

Worth the damage stated and deserved to be tipped

RTF: Will go back to her if time permits... I nv consider RTF for the FL i bonked but she will be and exception as she really behaves like my ex-gf. So bro out there u know wat to do already.....

Casanova Club
25-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Cool weather always get me in the mood to bonk... Love it or hate it.

Soon after, reached the location and knocked on the door. Could hear water running in the loo (as always) and someone running towards the door. Saw Aris and she invited me in with a warm smile, but not before giving me a thai greeting with a big warm smile.

Soon after our mini chit chat session, I just got up and hug those jugs from behind. My didi started to stir as they proved to be more than a handful. With her butt crack rubbing against my groin, my didi is protesting against his imprisonment in the underwear. I just had the urge to do her there and then, but decided to wash up first before savouring her slowly.

For the bath, my grouse is she takes a longer time. But before you jump the gun, this lady knows what she's doing. She scrubbed me clean with water before using the body foam. Is this what we called the bath foreplay? Lol

After the rinsing of foam off our bodies, I thought that we were going to continue onto the bed. Boy! Was i wrong! She applied abit of the body foam onto her breasts and spread some onto my body. Spread my legs slightly apart, she used to breasts to slide along my body, breastfucking & kissing me in the process. Almost wanted to grab her waist and just do it there. But I just wanted to enjoy the process of "tormenting" myself longer. Held on to it for a while. After that, she rinsed off the foam and some precum (hehehe) and proceeded to give me a bbbj. Not those fast and furious kind. But with multiple licking motion of her tongue from the balls onwards, with the occasional CFM look in your eyes with deepthroat. Had to stop her and told her to continue on to the bed. Else would have cum due to the buildup earlier!

She helped to wipe me clean and we continue our action by kissing lightly while standing in front of the mirror. It's damn erotic seeing her going down on me while standing! Heheheeh

Brought her to the bed and let her have a taste of her own medicine. Started to catbath her slowly. Will not bore you guys with the process but if you hit the correct spots, she will start to pant, nipples harden and have soft moans.

Her panting just made me crazy. Signaled for helmut to be worn and into comfort zone my didi went. Nice, tight and warm! Moved slowly within her, coupled with kissing. Tried a number of variations and I just wanted to go on and on and on with her. However, the session is too intense for me and I cum after that. Laid on her for a while before she helped me to wash & dress up.

Casanova Club
25-02-2009, 04:58 PM
upzz.... :p

Casanova Club
25-02-2009, 07:03 PM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots

==> Aris Preview & FRs <== (http://www.paradise69.com/casanova-club/1193-casanova-aris-alluring-ravishing-irresistible-sexy-aj-avail.html)

Casanova Club
25-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Book fast to avoid disappointment!

Casanova Club
26-02-2009, 08:45 AM
FR from Bro Frozebite from Paradise69: (www.paradise69.com)

Make the appointment for the trama session at 4 pm but due to job schedule i got to push it to 530pm and futher push it to 630 pm. Reached the hotel at 630 and recieve the message bro russel for the magic no. Beep beep magic no come and i was very excited about this session because this is the first trama session in my life. When i went into the room it was Aris that is in the room and she looks good and pretty and after i see her i feel i damn horny already and i start to massage her boob and slowly peal open her shirt and than her bra. Than i start to suck her nipples.She have a big boob about C cup and brown nipples. As her nipples start to stand , Di Dong the door bell ring .

It is Wendy. I open the door and saw Wendy in a T shirt and short pants and man she looks so juicy and pretty. My bro start to stand when i saw wendy . She looks delicious .

i pulled her into the room and start to french her and push her on the bed and start to lick her and at the same time my hand roam around her body. Aris canoot stand the sight and join in the fun . My hand just continue to attack wendy again and again. I start to go under her shirt and start to massage her breast and they are so soft and nice. Cannot take it anymore and i start to disrobe wendy one by one.

Wa to my suprise Wendy's skin is so smooth and fair that she really look like korean. And her breast nice and her pink nipples are so pretty . Straight away i put my tounge to suck her nipple and her nipple start to stand instantly she start to moan as she loved it. At the same time i start to move my hand downward to her pants. I strench my finger into her pants and start to finger her. She moan even louder "Yes yes more more please" While i was removing wendy's hot pants, i suddenly felt that someone have gain control of my dick and found that Aris have stripped me to my birthday suit and is starting to suck my dick. Wa deep throat somemore. Finally i manage to get wendy hot pant off and wow such a beautiful pussy and it is all pink and juicy just like her skin. Wanted to give her a good paint but she suggested bath first.

So Lan Lan go take a shower and wendy is inside the bathtub bathing me while i continue to roam around her body. As i was sitting down in the bathtub, Aris came and stat to french me outside the bathtub while wendy wash my body and my bro. I contiune to massage aris breast and finger her as she french me . Wa both of them so wet . Soon my bath is done i went back to bed.

round 1

Wendy came to me and start to hug me like a long lost lover and this time i cannot waste any time and start to french her and cathbath her all over her body. She really so fair and i have weakness for fair ladies.

Aris came in and join in the fun. Seeing that both of them wanting to suck my Dick and it feels so good . I continue to finger wendy and can see feel that she is super wet and warm in her pussy and my finger push in and out faster and faster. She moan louder and louder and i singal her to change position and i gave a pussy a good paint .

Her pussy is pink in color and i tounge fuck her and she enjoyed it screaming asking for more and scream in joy. As i was busy with wendy Aris gave me a good BBBJ and all deeptroat somemore.

Too horny already and asked for condom. Wendy was the first i went into and i can tell you she is tight and wet when she sit on me . After about 5 min i change to missionary and i start to pump her faster and faster and she is screaming and i know that i cannot last long and release my first shot in the condom. Lay on bed and gave them both a good hug . Than they ask me to go and take a bath and this time Aris bath me while wendy is out the bathtub frenching me Wa so shoke man . really feel like a king.

2nd round

After the bath Aris come and served me a and this time i finger her and she scream louder than wendy. I lick her light brown nipple and massage her C cupped breast. That felt wonderful and nice. Cannot tahan already and ask her for condom and i start to fuck her in missionary and i can tell you she scream when you fuck her and wants more and more . Than wendy join in. Wendy cathbath me and espercially my nipple and she also massage Aris breast while i fuck Aris. After fucking her for 10 min , i still cannot release my shot and wendy give me that CFM look and i change the condom and fuck her for a good 15 min and release my load again.

Really feel a bit gulity for not releasing any load on Aris and 2 shot in Wendy. Really tired and time really passed very fast as the phone rings. Could not bear to leave but still have to leave. It was a wonderful session. Finally paid them and tipped them and left.

Aris is also very good just that Wendy is my type.

Rating

Wendy

Looks 8/10(Very Pretty) Super fair skin
Boob 8/10(B cupped) nice pink nipple
BBBJ 8/10(not much Deep throat )
body 10/10 (Super fair skin)
FJ 9/10 (Wet and tight )
GFE 8/10(If she can uderstand english i think i will rate her much higher)
RTF : Yes

Aris

Looks 7/10
Boobs 8/10 (C Cupped but brown nipples)
BBBJ 10/10 ( She is very good in this )(Recommand for those bro who like Deep Throat one)
Body 8/10 (not that fair)
FJ 7/10
GFE 8/10(If she can understand english i will rate her higher)

Casanova Club
26-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pelben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: <<Casanova>> ARIS - Alluring Ravishing Irresistible Sexy
Many thanks to Bro Russell for the last min booking!

It was nearly 11pm and i have been having the "horny" urge the whole day. I decided to try my luck and sms Bro R. He came back and told me to try ICE, told him ON and made my way there. Got in on time and proceeded to the room.
Knocked on the door, waited and rang the bell...hmm no reply?? Just about to sms Bro R and i heard footsteps coming around the corridor, looked up and saw this pretty and fair girl smiling at me. She said she was in one of the other girls room as she had no customer that evening. She was in hotpants and a tight t-shirt, someone i would give a second look if i see her on the streets. BONUS!

Came in the room and she offered me a drink and started chatting away. Very friendly gal indeed! She told me she had quiet day and went out with her gal friends to a mall nearby. Then came the BIG question, she asked me..."would you like to see my friend?" I asked if she does threesome and she said yes...she would love to! BINGO! She asked me who would i like to have...ARIS or WENDY? Told her i did not check out the NET before i came and have no idea who is who. She said no problem and offered to call them to come over for my viewing. I sms-ed Bro R and he gave me a good deal on the tarma. Within minutes, the bell rang and ARIS showed up. WOW!!!(from all the above FRs i am sure you know what i meant). Told her ON and she spoke to Bro R to seal the deal.

The ACTION starts! It really felt like i scored at some wild party and had two good gal friends to come home with me. We all chatted and laughed and joked. (Ice speaks pretty good english and does the translation for Aris who's "england" is quite limited). We were all the our birthday suites and proceeded for shower. One at a time they washed and soap me down. One inside the shower and one outside. Felt like i am some STUD! GREAT STUFF!!

Dried off and all 3 of us lay on the bed. ICE wasted no time and went straight for my half asleep bro. ARIS came and we were frenching like long lost lovers! She moved her good size B cup tits over my mouth and i gave them a good licking. Then Aris went down and started AR on me while Ice was still doing the BBBJ. Best feeling EVER! Got me rock hard and Ice capped me and started reverse cowgirl on me while Aris came up and started frenching. This went on for a good 5 mins before Aris said something in Thai and Ice got up and Aris climbed on my bro and started to ride me. Ice came up for the frenching and let me have my way with her tits and pussy. Then i couldn't hold any more and started missionary on Aris and finished off. We all rested and it was like before, a lot of laughing and joking.

After about 10 mins of small time massage and some quite enjoyable chit chat, Ice asked if i am ready, i said "why the hell not!" Fast shower (this time just with Aris and came out all ready for 2nd round. Ice said she would like to watch Aris give me a bbbj and i agreed. Aris gave one of the most mind-blowing deepthroat i have had! After some 10mins, Ice joined in by giving a good catbath and frenching. Then Ice asked me if i wanted to CIM, and i would be a dumb guy to say no. Aris proceed to bj me another 10-15mins trying to make me CIM but i just could't...must be the 2nd shot thing. Told her to stop and ask to be capped. Told her i wanted to FJ both of them again and this time to cum in (capped) Ice. Started on Aris, a few positions and finished off with Ice in missionary.

Overall, i must say the best SEX i had! Good chemistry with both of them (thanks to Ice) and felt like some wild after party sex with 2 horny girls!

Bro Russell....you the man!

Casanova Club
26-02-2009, 10:33 PM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots

Casanova Club
27-02-2009, 08:58 AM

GreenSpot
27-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Aris.

I also dunno what to say after my session yesterday.
She is super super nice. Outstanding non-stop service.
Good BBBJ and a not shy to AJ.
Super rare find, SYT with solid boobs and AJ plus superb AR even.
Hiazz. I got money I pau her already.

Green Report:

Face 8.5. Very sweet. Fair.
Body: 9. Slim, almost perfect. Nice curves.
Boobs: 9 superb proportions
BBBJ: 8
AJ: 9
AR: 9
FJ: 9
GFE: 9.9 (-0.1 for poor english)

Green Rating: Super Gem

Casanova Club
27-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Thanks Bro Greenspot for the FR! Good day!

Casanova Club
27-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Awaiting for more FR.

Casanova Club
27-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Highly recommended! :D

Casanova Club
27-02-2009, 06:37 PM

Casanova Club
27-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Anymore FR? ;)

Casanova Club
27-02-2009, 10:58 PM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots

Casanova Club
28-02-2009, 08:55 AM

Casanova Club
28-02-2009, 11:01 AM

Casanova Club
28-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Book fast! :D

Casanova Club
28-02-2009, 05:43 PM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots

Casanova Club
28-02-2009, 07:35 PM
up thread......:D:p

Casanova Club
28-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Top Service! Sms for a slot now! :D

Casanova Club
28-02-2009, 11:56 PM

Casanova Club
01-03-2009, 09:14 AM

Casanova Club
01-03-2009, 11:21 AM

Casanova Club
01-03-2009, 01:52 PM

Casanova Club
01-03-2009, 06:26 PM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots

Casanova Club
01-03-2009, 09:43 PM

Casanova Club
02-03-2009, 08:57 AM

shit8
02-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Sorry bro for the late FR. super busy during the weekend. had ARIS on sat night and it was veri good.

FR on ARIS (thai name: ae)
Face: 8.5/10 ( SYT cute cute looks abit like Rainee Yang after awhile)
Body: 9.5/10 (sexy curves and veri proportionate)
Boobs: B to C cuppers with medium sized nips with are mocha brown in colour
Catbath: 9/10 ( Covers the whole body, head to toe)
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 ( veri good suction, asked me if i prefered slow or fast)
FJ: 8.5/10 (one position only but i was like making love)
Frenching: YES (she can french like crazy)
Painting: YES
AR (ass-rim): POWER!!
Massage: Good
AJ: Never try, dont wanna try also
GFE: rated high
attitude: 9/10
RTF: of coz if got money, but i no money :p

Was late 15mins due to the rain and jam but bro CC was so gracious and accomodating. reached already and almost ran to the hotel and got the magic room number. pressed the bell and there was this young beauty dressed in a sexy but simple dress. immediately apologised for the delay in thai and she was so amazed that my thai was good enough. (she had commented that she wanted to ask customers alot of things regarding her work and what each customer prefers be it AR, BBBJ etc. but customers cant understand her thai. she is worried thats why she cant perform).

after breaking the ice with all the TCSS in thai. we were soon warmed up despite the cold weather and rubba rubba each other. she took off my shirt and i did likewise to undress and unhooked her bra. wow. her nehneh was so beautiful and full b-c cuppers. ( i was sitting on the bed. she was standing in front of me). as i couldnt tahan. i simply just gave her nips and light suck which got them erected. haha.

soon the tub was full and we both got in. though i was abit small but we managed to get some BBBJ action in it and i could feel myselfing cuming, i told her to relac and go the bed. better i told her. she smiled and washed off the remainder soap off me.

in the bed, her catbath covered reallie every part of my body which included my toes. all of them. after that, she went south and asked me if she wanted her to AR me. i told her of coz and she juz attack there. sensational feeling! next were my jewels and finally my little brother. she skills with her mouth are power lah! i turned her over and it was my turn to service her, sucked on those wonderful mammaries and made them so erect and proud. i too went south and gave her a good and long paint job before she cannot tahan and asked me to fcuk her instead. capped on and pumped her missionary with controlled variable timing (CVT.. haha). it was almost 10mins before i came. and when i came she too came as she was like grabbing my ass and tell me that "shit i got alot of wetness in me too". i simply laughed and she cleaned me up

after that was a good massage with TCSS. her massage was good with enough strength at the right places. her fone rang, times up. cleaned myself and paid up and left her with a kiss and hug.

kudos to bro for such a gem. others do take care of her ;)

Casanova Club
03-03-2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks Bro Shit8 for the FR, glad you enjoy it! ;)

Casanova Club
03-03-2009, 06:22 PM
From Paradise69 (http://www.paradise69.com)

Casino cash: $380
Bonk Credits: 10
EuroNRG is on a distinguished road

Have a session with Aris last nite. She is very friendly though our communication abit problem cos her english not that good and so is my thai. Only have 1 shot cos i was tired after work. We spend most of the time trying to learn the language cos i brought along a english/thai handbook. Then we took some photos together as i always did with other girls(I have a album of them hidden away from my gf).

FR:-
CathBath: 9/10 in bathtub from shoulder to toes
Face: 8/10 sweet looking. looks more beautiful in person than in pics
Body: 9/10 slim, sexy
Boobs: 9/10 very proportional with her body
BBBJ: 8/10 no deep throat but lots of licking at sensitive areas and balls
AR: 8/10 good but still not the best i encounter
AJ: she did ask but say no
FJ: 8/10 sexy moaning then remove cap and CIM
GFE: 8/10 only language barrier

Overall: 8/10

Casanova Club
04-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Anymore Fr? :cool:

Casanova Club
04-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Book fast to avoid disppointment! :D

Casanova Club
05-03-2009, 09:01 AM

Casanova Club
05-03-2009, 12:12 PM

Casanova Club
05-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Sms for a slot now! :p

Casanova Club
05-03-2009, 09:52 PM

dexblu
06-03-2009, 09:21 AM
ARIS

I do not find her studio shots for her 1st and current visit very appealing... but her life pix was way much better… I made a very bad mistake for sitting out during her 1st visit… and after going through with great details and review of all the FRs wriiten on her… I decided to take ARIS !!!

Made myself mentally prepared before going up the room… as most girls offering AJ is not much of a looker… when ARIS opened up the door… I was pleasantly surprised… I think I have been knocking on wrong doors for girls offering AJ in the past… ARIS looks much more beautiful than her live pix !!!

THE BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET OF RED ROSES bought by a kind and loving bro caught my eye… and after my slot… I can understand why ARIS gets showered with many gifts… and rewarded by many RTF CUM… !!!

I will dive straight into the ACTION and not bore you much with the “in-betweens”…

ARIS started to catbath me while I was standing… looking at me with her beautiful eyes… her lips teased my nipples… she moved lovingly down and my dick slid into her warm mouth… ARIS pushed me down on the bed… she continued her catbath and BBBJ… I re-positioned myself to caress her “B”eautiful B00Bs and tweaked her nipples… I massaged her clit and she moaned… her BBBJ became more intense… she was playing my flute well… she massaged my balls... followed by more tongue flicking here and there… I continued playing with her “B”00bs until I CIM !!! 1ST SHOT OUT !!!

During the interval massage, we talked about many things… I LOVE HER BEAUTIFUL EYES, HER NATURALLY GREAT BODY, HER B00BS, HER ASS, HER PUSSY and HER CATBATH which started again… followed by another round of BBBJ… and I asked for the rubber… and started my ASSault on her… followed by moans of pleasure from the both of us… and breaking into sweat… slowly but surely reaching till the point of no return and… 2ND SHOT OUT !!! (did I FJ or AJ ???... It’s for u to find out !!!) :D
Hint: She was all shagged out and was undecided on whether to sit on the bed, to kneel on the floor or to squat down… :eek:

FOR TIP-TOP CATBATH, SWEE SWEE BO CHAU CHWEE gal… BEAUTIFUL BODY… AJ and MORE… Look no further… ARIS IS HERE !!!

The phone rang to signal for Exercise Cut and I paid, left her some tips, caressed her B00Bs… and got a goodbye kiss…

Once again, Bro Casanova did not fail me… THANK YOU SIR !!!

Casanova Club
06-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Thanks Bro Dexblu for the FR. Mission number 2 coming..... Stay Tune :D

Casanova Club
06-03-2009, 12:31 PM

Casanova Club
06-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Book fast! ;)

Casanova Club
06-03-2009, 05:43 PM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots

Casanova Club
06-03-2009, 08:13 PM

Casino cash: $270
Bonk Credits: 20
andrewann is on a distinguished road

Awesome Tarma With Aris and Candy

Hello Bros,

Long time reader, first time posting.

Had one of the best experience with Aris and Candy this afternoon. Because of my work I travel a lot and have screwed around in China, Dubai, Vegas, London...these two girls, I have to say are awesome! They got chemistry, the both are really friendly and do everything I tell them with a smile. The only complaint, if you can call it that, it sometime they give me too much action and I am so distracted, don't know where to poke and prod next. ;). These girls really made me feel like a king and super stud. Can't complain about that!

Aris is a very cute girl, nice tits, tight ass and really prettier than her real life photo.

Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10 well portioned in a nice package
BJ: 9/10 A+++ for effort
AJ: 9/10 nice tight pucker
FJ: -- sorry just stayed in her ass

For Candy, the girl got a set of breasts that are much larger than they look in the photo! A real round ass too!

Face: 8/10 not like the photo, but a cute, smiling girl that made my day
Body: 9/10 Dang nice tits and round ass
BJ: 9/10 takes her time and does it like a porn star
AJ: --
FJ: 9/10 this girl can put on a show, I won't say its me, but she made me feel like I am the best f**ker in the world with her moans and looks

I don't generally take time to write, but I have to thank my Bro for setting me up with these two. (to think I would have gone with Cherry and Cream)...

I highly recommend these two, I personally will definitely go back to them. Hell, if I am allowed, I would take them for a weekend!

retrothat
07-03-2009, 03:07 AM
FR on ARIS (my darling)
Face: 9.5/10 ( SYT Much prettier in person than any photos posted)
Body: 9.5/10 (Slim, sexy curves and beautiful body)
Boobs: B+ (Well proportionate, very sexy from any angles)
Catbath: 9/10 (so shiok)
BBBJ: 9 /10 ( from gentle to fast & wet wet)
FJ: 9.5/10 (making love in cloud nine)
Frenching: YES
Painting: YES
GFE: 10/10 (so romantic)
attitude: 10/10 (smiley & cheerful gal, willing to please you every minutes of the session)
RTF: 100% yes

Finally got time to contribute my first FR here. Manage to secure a slot from Bro Casanova for a session with Aris last Friday. Reach there on the dot, see, how excited I was ;) Went up to hotel room knock.. knock.. Wow a very sweet young looking lady welcome me with a warm smile, wearing green spaghetti stripe top and denim shoot, first head to toe glace I saw a slim and curvy body, fairer then my expectation, “hard on” down under was my body immediate response. She is indeed prettier in person. Once she started to speak with mild tone and soft voice offer me a drink made my heart melt. In return give her a kiss, then we continued kiss each other slowly.

She spoke mild English, chemistry really built up fast once started chit chatting. She hold my hand and offer me to shower with her. Slowly taking off her top then her black bra revealing a pair of nice B+ natural boobs with clean looking light mocca brown nipples, nice to grab her soft and feminine pair of boobs, start licking and biting her nipples in a short while heard her 1st moan from her soft vocal boost my ego, my heart beat went up eager to check out her feminine below, grabbing her rounded butt (really match her boobs) pulled off her panties and check out her pussy.

Instead of going to bathroom, she pushed me to the bed start kissing, Frenching, wow she smell really nice, followed by mild catbathing then proceed to my most sensitive part of my body OMG I’m flying, what an appetizer. We stop and proceed to bathroom, keep the main dish later. She already prepared the bathroom in advance, imagine both of us soaking in a warm & nice smelling bathtub what a hardworking sweetie Aris. She did all the clean up gently on me, in return I did the same. Cleaning her firm boobs & curvy body is shiok man! She dry me up & give me a sweet smile. Fast forward…

Now the main dish on bed. She gave me her sweet smile and starting catbathing all over every inch of my body, hugging and rolling on bed really great GFE, so shiok I asked her put CD for me followed by cowgirl position, she enjoyed it so much moaning non-stop, found a spot that trigger her orgasm :D (to all bros please explore, she admitted that was her fav spot) she moan so loud, grab me tightly and came, so wet wet.

Without wasting time continue with machinery then move her to the table with her back facing mirror, this is the best view, while bonking her can view her curvy upper body & sexy back, both hands grabbing her soft and natural pair of boobs. It’s awesome seeing her enjoying face while I was bonking her and having her hair all naturally messed up. Move back to bed to finish up 1 of the best bonk of my life :)

Casanova Club
07-03-2009, 08:58 AM

Casanova Club
07-03-2009, 12:13 PM

Casanova Club
07-03-2009, 03:44 PM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots
(TARMA AVAILABLE WIF Candy)

Casanova Club
07-03-2009, 06:00 PM
up thread.........:p:D

Casanova Club
07-03-2009, 07:58 PM

Casanova Club
08-03-2009, 09:01 AM

Casanova Club
08-03-2009, 01:04 PM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots

Casanova Club
08-03-2009, 04:54 PM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots
(TARMA AVAILABLE WIF Candy)

dexblu
09-03-2009, 09:27 AM
???...cannot log in to Paradise...???

Casanova Club
09-03-2009, 12:24 PM
???...cannot log in to Paradise...???

Currently looking into it bro. Server temp down, meanwhile do view our babes via Yahoo Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/casanovaclub05/)

:)

Casanova Club
09-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Forum server temp down, meanwhile do view our babes n contact us via Yahoo Group :)

Casanova Club
09-03-2009, 11:06 PM

Casino cash: $420
Bonk Credits: 10
PHK is on a distinguished road
Default FR for session with ARIS

Had a session with her the other day.

ENTREE
Agreed to come a bit earlier but had to wait a bit cause Aris wasn't ready. looking back it was worth the wait.

Door opened and she already excused herself for letting me wait with a sweet smile on her face. She was wearing sexy outfit and that view already made up for most of it. Had a good look at her and she looked 80 % like the picture so All OK.

Treated me like a king, and showered me soaped me ohhh NOT BAD... cause I now also saw her naked body.....NICE! Not too skinny and breasts perfect size, a good handful and tasty looking nipples....

BED & Blow ACTION
Dried up and back at the bed, she said she didn't look so pretty as in the picture... with the look into her eyes 'please say I am still pretty'......HA to easy....

Just smiled at her and she knew it was time for action.
started to kiss my neck, lick my nipples and thighs all the way to my balls and all the time while doing that looking at me to see how I liked it...So HOT. finally she gave me a blowjob to remember. tongue action, hand action and mouth action, this girl knows her business. Asked me how I liked it 'What a service'. After some 69 time to Ride my dear... And she did.

FJ ACTION
She rode me likes she wanted to make my crack through the bed, unbelievable, The girl has stamina, turned herself giving me the view of her butt, even asked me if I wanted the other hole.... no girl not this time and this back view was really too much had to finish it in missionary.....

PFFFFF
Washed up, got a massage and another blowjob to wake up the guy and back in business via doggy and finally missionary again....

Service quality!

Only thing I can remark is that I could tell she was tired... but even so she never stopped providing the service....

Looks: 8/10 (dyed hair color, looks like the picture, but i prefer more natural)
Breast: 8.6/10 (good hand full and nice nipples)
BBBJ 8.8/10(no Deep throat, but lots of tongue action, and does it how you like it )
body 8.8/10 (not too skinny, and flexible....)
FJ 8.9/10 (again FLEXIBLE )
GFE 7.8/10(She doesn't speak a lot of english...so a bit tough...but who cares anyway...)
Overal: 8.5 (If your into BBBJ and good service this is your girl)
RTF : maybe, first want to look around a bit more

Casanova Club
10-03-2009, 08:47 AM
Awaiting for more FR........... :cool:

dexblu
10-03-2009, 09:19 AM
ARIS – “REMATCH !!”

As I uncovered this gem a tad bit too late, I decided to do a RTF on ARIS before she leaves our shores… This time round… I wasted no time as time passes by ever so fleetingly… whenever I am in her company.

As I already had my shower prior to the appointed time… the moment I stepped into her room… I unclasped her pink bra and fondled her B00Bs before slowly planting kisses on her mounds and using my tongue to flick her nipples… ARIS reciprocated by removing my shirt and giving me a catbath while undressing me. I pulled down her matching pink panty and she unbuckled my belt and removed my pants… while we were both still standing…

ARIS looked at me with her beautiful eyes… before she kneeled down and took my dick into her warm mouth and began her BBBJ assault on my dicky… After a few minutes, I decided to sit on the armchair and we re-positioned ourselves and I began caressing her “B”eautiful B00Bs and tweaked her nipples… and the old familiar feeling of her BBBJ becoming more and more intense… I wanted to hold back… I tried to get my mind off the mindBLOWING experience that my dick was feeling… I wanted to prolong the pleasure… but… it was all in vain… MISFIRED !!! CIM.. 1ST SHOT OUT !!! :o

While admiring and caressing ARIS after the shower during interval, the sight of HER PERFECT NATURALLY GREAT NAKED BODY, HER BEAUTIFUL EYES, HER SEXY LIPS, HER BEAUTIFUL NOSE, HER B00BS, HER ASS and HER PUSSY… brought about another HARD-ON for me… I asked her to lie on the bed and started giving her a CATBATH… :eek: followed by ravishing her B00Bs… and she returned favour by giving me HER BLOW OF LIFE… until I cannot take it anymore… I asked for the cap… and launched my MISSIONARY attack on her… soon… her moans encouraged me to do a QUICK ATTACK… and it all ended in a sweat… 2ND SHOT OUT !!!

I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE… AND I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN… FOR TIP-TOP CATBATH, SWEE SWEE BO CHAU CHWEE gal… BEAUTIFUL BODY… AJ and MORE… Look no further… ARIS IS HERE !!!

The *C*ommander gave the signal for Exercise Cut and I quickly did a CHANGE PARADE and left a VERY SHAGGED OUT ARIS with a small tip…

CASANOVA RAWKS !!!… THANK YOU SIR !!! :D

Casanova Club
10-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks Bro Dexy Blu for the FR ;)

Casanova Club
10-03-2009, 01:31 PM

Casanova Club
10-03-2009, 04:07 PM

Casanova Club
10-03-2009, 06:23 PM

Casanova Club
10-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the support! :)

dexblu
10-03-2009, 10:15 PM
ARIS – “3rd MISSION”

ARIS hang my shirt neatly and folded my pants… she then removed my socks and placed them and my shoes neatly under the chair… kiss and caresses were exchanged before we proceeded for showers…

Fast forward to the bedroom… I was standing and ARIS started to catbath me… all the while looking at me with her beautiful eyes… as she knelt down to begin her BBBJ for me… Today, I wanted to have a SUCKtisfying CIM… so, we took it slow… she alternated between sucking on my rod, caressing my balls and catbathing me… and she alternated between sucking my balls, licking my rod and massaging my balls too… we explored many variations and ARIS was very obliging in ensuring that all my needs were met… From standing… to lying on the bed… from man on top… to woman on top… to the chair… and back to the bed again… until I exploded with throes of passion and I rewarded ARIS with my HOT LOAD !!! :cool:

Hit the showers again and found out that there was only 30 mins left… ARIS started by giving me a BODY MASSAGE… SEXY DANCE… BUTT GRINDING on my ROD… BBBJ me again… but sadly, it was to no avail… :eek: my ROD did SALUTE… I was feeling hard pressed for time and could not perform !!! I told ARIS to just relax… and I took a smoke… while she helped to dress me up… put my socks and shoes on for me…

THE NUMEROUS NEW SOFT TOYS & OTHER GIFTS ARE A TESTAMENT FOR THIS GAL’S GREAT PERFORMANCE & HER EXTENSIVE FAN BASE OF RTF CUSTOMERS !!!

The *C*ommander gave the Exercise Cut signal and I paid, thanked her and passed her a small tip as a token of my appreciation… for all her efforts… and patience… A VERY SHAGGED OUT DEXBLU and AN EQUALLY SHAGGED OUT ARIS bade each other… “Farewell”…

My rod is now damn hard !!! I should have gone for the 2nd shot !!!

BRO CASANOVA… I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR ARRANGEMENTS !!! :D

Casanova Club
11-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks bro Dexy for the FR, awaits for mission 4 :p

Casanova Club
11-03-2009, 11:36 AM

Casanova Club
11-03-2009, 01:59 PM

Casanova Club
11-03-2009, 03:57 PM

Casanova Club
11-03-2009, 06:27 PM

Casanova Club
11-03-2009, 08:40 PM
ARIS20 years old
158cm
34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots

Casanova Club
11-03-2009, 10:37 PM

Casanova Club
12-03-2009, 05:05 AM

mac100
12-03-2009, 09:03 AM
AJ I like. Tight and good. Calling you soon,Casanova:)

Casanova Club
12-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Ok sure! Waiting for your call! ;)

Casanova Club
12-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Last day! book fast!

Respectpls
12-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Up u for live pics

5 claps for you.

Casanova Club
12-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Up u for live pics

5 claps for you.

Thanks Bro! :)

Casanova Club
12-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Last day.. Do kindly book fast b4 she leave. ;)

Casanova Club
12-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks for all the support! :)

Casanova Club
12-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Last call.. ;)