PDA

View Full Version : Threesome with own wife - Need opinion

jimm03
23-02-2009, 05:08 AM
Hey bros, anybody ever had a threesome with your own wife? Can share your experience and give some comments?

Recently, me and my wife has been fantasizing about having a threesome. She fantasize of having a threesome with another girl and me, I fantasize of having a threesome with a ladyboy.

We only talked about it but haven't really get into action in looking for a partner for the threesome. I'm thinking if having a threesome, will it affect our relationship?

LostALau
23-02-2009, 06:21 AM
Hey bros, anybody ever had a threesome with your own wife? Can share your experience and give some comments?

Recently, me and my wife has been fantasizing about having a threesome. She fantasize of having a threesome with another girl and me, I fantasize of having a threesome with a ladyboy.

We only talked about it but haven't really get into action in looking for a partner for the threesome. I'm thinking if having a threesome, will it affect our relationship?

Why threesome with a gal, man better what. Try to talk her around and I volunteer my service :p Whether it will affect your relationship or not, just try it and you will know the answer.

Wet_Towel
23-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Ladyboy? Sori TS but what's on your mind?

Pls, I'm not ladyboy

ahbey
23-02-2009, 09:23 PM

I did tried threesome with my wife in bangkok, after fantasy this kind of activity and some agreement had to agreed between 2 of you.otherwise may affect relationship

I booked a Girl FL from the MP and asked her to come to the hotel.
the feeling is very thrilled when you screw another girl infont of your wife.

muscularman
24-02-2009, 04:25 AM
Recently, me and my wife has been fantasizing about having a threesome. She fantasize of having a threesome with another girl and me.

Ask her whether she is keen on muscular man, i will let her touch my 10 peck abs & my solid prick for free if she is keen.:D

No offence bro.

xplorer85
24-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Sounds like fun.
I suggest yeah try a place in thailand and all where no one knows you, ur wife shd be more comfortable.
Had once with my ex before
I can't seem to PM anyone for some reason if you wanna find out me PM n we'll talk more :)
Cheers

edison
24-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi Jim,

My wife and I also had the same discussion about fantasy of a 3some.. It turned out pretty hot.. I was rock hard and she was all wet and this was over the phone.. LOL

The fantasy is to chk in to hotel and go clubbing, find someone we like or even a FL back to our room and have fun eating each other.. She said she probably won't allow me to fcuk the other gal but sucking is fine.. I would love to see her getting licked by another gal while sucking on my hard throbbing banana...

If you ask me, YES, it will definitely affect ur relationship because the variables are too great.. But i think it will work out if u can pretend that she wants/enjoyed it more than u do.. Take it easy and let her cum many times and enjoy the view initially then laugh about it after..

My opinions only.. Pls agree to disagree..

Cheers..

geckoSG
24-02-2009, 01:50 PM
The main thing is COMMUNICATIONs. If you guys still love each other and
just want to explore SEXUALLY, then it will not affect.

Self Control is the main word here. Need help, PM me

bigbigbig
24-02-2009, 02:07 PM
What's wrong with TS?

angrybigpenis
24-02-2009, 04:02 PM
What's wrong with TS?

Nothing. I won't try it personally as I prefer option 1 - 2W1M. Alamak, wife offer another woman, just take lah! Then see how before trying the TS. Otherwise some TS got cock bigger than husband's then how?

Or TS stick cock into husband - :eek:

Peter Bang
24-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Careful TS.

She might be only "TESTING" you.

Oralcraz
24-02-2009, 05:04 PM
:eek:Never heard of a wife willing to see hubby bonk another woman in front of her. Worse, never heard of a man willing to see wife being bonk by another man. Something is really wrong.
However, I came across one man married both sisters but whether threesome or not, I don't know. What I know is that while many woman, can turn a blind eye on man flirting outside, they can never accept seeing with their own eyes their own hubby bonking another woman.

angrybigpenis
25-02-2009, 03:24 PM
:eek:Never heard of a wife willing to see hubby bonk another woman in front of her. Worse, never heard of a man willing to see wife being bonk by another man. Something is really wrong.
However, I came across one man married both sisters but whether threesome or not, I don't know. What I know is that while many woman, can turn a blind eye on man flirting outside, they can never accept seeing with their own eyes their own hubby bonking another woman.

Maybe not Singaporean women but I knew of a fren's 2 Pinay maids (they were sisters) that was screwing the same bf.

Also, maybe the girl very high sex drive and kinky, leh? As long as she is the Mrs XXX, other woman no threat if its a one time only 3-some. Next 3-some must be with another woman. My ex-gf once told me she has thots of doing it with another woman in an orgy/more-some. She also said most woman do look at other woman.

Criminalz
25-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Start with a threesome with girls first, ease her into it before introducing any other element. about Tranny, that i dunno. sounds just too kinky. first girl, then guys, then maybe if she is comfortable then tranny.

To start off let me just offer my 2 cents.

my personal preference is not a FL, because my girl would think i am enjoying more than her. Go to a les bar, let her dress a little more sexy. dance with her, let her feel sexy about it, then if she dares to dance alone, let her, if not lead her back to the seat and be cosy there. kiss, little touching.. then go toilet. the whole idea is to leave her alone for awhile, to let some girl pick her up.

if for some strange reason, your girl is not attracting the attention, then i suggest you pick some dark corner of the place and be bold about it. sure to catch some attention. and when somebody finally comes, let them both go at it. just sit back and enjoy the view. forget about some super model coming, most prob will be a butch. anyway, after sometime, signal to your wife and let her be the one to suggest go somewhere else. AND JUST GO. dun ask where, just go. so this part has to plan in advance.

once you guys are at somewhere, let the 2 girls go at it first. you dun try to cut in first. the idea is to let the other girl be comfortable. DO not go straight onto the other girl, start with your girl. let your girl guide you onto the other girl. actually 1 of the position i like best is, my girl lying on her back, i am between her legs and fucking her, while the other girl is straddle on top of my girl face, with my girl eating her. this way, my girl can caress the other girls's breast and then take my hands to caress together.

ok..i think this post is too long. hope you enjoy yourself.

aczeta76
25-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Suggest u have a joint bonking

Wife with you and the other guy with another girl ... along the way then see wife's reaction and see if she wants you to take the girl and she takes the guy

claimform
26-02-2009, 02:32 AM
Lucky man... http://www.slaughterhousemarketing.com/smile.gif