PDA

View Full Version : My story - Chris

kengohchien
22-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Reading about all the stories on sexual escapades, I can’t help but wonder if for some of us, what turned out as pure sex or a fling actually turned into love.

Don’t worry, mine is not a love story. I love sex and often check out this forum and wank to the stories, of course. For me, there will always be a girl who is extra special among all the girls that I’ve fucked before. And I just want to share my story, for myself if not for all of you. It is by no means a very good sex story, I must say.

I met Chris in 2005 in Devil’s Bar. It has since closed down, but remains in my memory as the one place where I met many of my flings. I usually went there alone and then observed the crowd for lonely girls or “high” girls looking for a fun night out. I still remember that it was a weekday night, so the bar wasn’t crowded. Chris was dressed in a purple halter top and a micro-mini skirt that left little to the imagination. I thought she looked as though she was in her early twenties. She was looking hesitantly at the crowd as though a little unsure of herself. I observed her for some time and concluded that she was alone. She looked like a typical girl-next-door, certainly not the vampish or slutty kind. I went over and introduced myself and asked her if she was alone. To my surprise, she told me that she always clubbed alone. I offered to buy her a drink and we sat at the bar watching a football match for some time. She was rather quiet, which made me a little nervous. Usually girls do indulge in some talk with me. It left me a little uncertain of things to come, because I like to feel in control. Twenty minutes went by before I asked if she wanted to dance. She agreed and I led her to the dance floor. She didn’t really dance that well and after some time, I started putting my hands around her waist. She seemed to be a little uncomfortable with it, but didn’t resist. At that time, I was wondering if she were a virgin since she was so frigid. We danced for a while and then my hands moved lower to her hips and I started to grind a little against her. I wasn’t hard at first, but after grinding against her, I pulled her closer to me and I realized that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard, I guess from the cold rather than from being sexually aroused. I felt her hard nipples against my chest and I got an erection. Still holding her against me, I started grinding more erotically against her and I could tell that she was uncomfortable. Well, I am a little of a sadist and making her do what she didn’t feel entirely comfortable with only served to heighten my excitement. I do like SM, particularly making girls do my bidding with reluctance. Makes me feel as though I am in control. I then moved my hands and cupping her buttcheeks, pulled her closer to me, grinding away, trying to make her feel my hardness. Anyway, she broke free and told me she wanted to go home. I agreed, didn’t want to push her too hard the first time and offered to send her home. She agreed and we walked to my car. At that time, I was driving a luxury SUV and when she saw it, I could tell she was impressed and her impression of me changed a little. Driving home, I didn’t touch her and she was quiet. In my mind, I was thinking of a quiet place that I could take her to if she agreed to go out with me again. I was thinking of some place in Changi. At her doorstep, I hugged her and told her how glad I was to have met her. She was looking a little starry-eyed, presumably because of my luxury car and because I told her I was an MD. I left her place feeling lucky and wondering if I would get to fuck her the next time.

verytimid
23-02-2009, 07:51 AM
Nice story. Nice start. Nice gal. So I assume the action would be nice as well ya keke

Longitude
23-02-2009, 08:42 AM
"heighten my excitement". Please continue.

eeemen
23-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Collecting firewood for campfire,

kengohchien
24-02-2009, 09:49 AM
I wanted to meet up with her the next day, but she told me that her mother would be going to Shanghai and she wanted to send her mother off. I was wondering if that was the truth or whether she was one of those girls who liked to pretend-play hard-to-get. We finally arranged to meet up a few days later. I picked her up from her place and I noticed that she had dolled herself up for me. I was quite excited and had fantasized fucking a virgin over the past few nights. A bit silly of me, I know, since I wasn’t sure she was one, but I liked the fantasy of fucking a virgin. I like fantasizing about fucking a pure virgin as she cries out in pain, till her cries turn to whimpers for more. A little perverse of me, I know, but I’ve always been that way.
She was wearing tight pants that showed off her nice bum and a toga top that seemed a little too loose for her. Already, I was thinking of how I could slide my hand from the top and cup her breasts nicely in my palm. But I do like to prolong the wait, simply because it heightens my excitement and arouses me even more. I took her for dinner at a place in Changi, a hidden gem which not many people know about. The food was mediocre, but it didn’t matter. I watched her as she ate, watching her lips and imagining them wrapped around the shaft of my erect member. When her lips were glistening after the meal, I imagined sliding the tip of my penis along her lips and then shoving it fully into her throat.
After dinner, I told her I wanted to take her to a nice spot to look at the planes from Changi taking off, which wasn’t a lie, because I knew the perfect spot to really watch planes taking off. En-route, I told her tales of my flying days, how I got my flying licence and I could tell her was impressed again. Her eyes had the starry-eyed gaze of little girls who haven’t seen much of the world. Again, I was drawn to her innocence and that attraction was really not just sexual. It was a long time before I had been out with girls that innocent.
We reached the area and I told her to get out of the vehicle. She leaned against the vehicle and watched the planes for a while. I stood near her, inhaling her sweet perfume mixed with the slight sour smell of sweat since we had our dinner at a non-airconditioned place and it was a humid evening.
Slowly, I moved closer to her and put my arms around her. She leaned against me and I half-expected her to make the move to kiss me or even to reduce the distance between us, but she didn’t do so, so I just held her for a while. After a while, I began realize how her bum was pressed against my pelvic region and I started to get aroused. I decided to take the initiative, since she obviously wasn’t going to do so that night. I wrapped my arms around her just below her arms. The top of my arms grazed her breasts. She didn’t resist, and spurred on by this, I placed my palms against the side of her breasts and caressed the side of her breasts through the material of her top. I couldn’t feel her nipples since she was wearing a bra this time. Taking it slow, I took my time and caressed only the side of her breasts slowly. Seeing that her side profile was facing me, I pressed my lips against her ears and licked her earlobes slowly. She began to moan softly. I began to nibble softly at her earlobes before letting my tongue explore the inside of her ear. At the same time, my hands were now on her breasts and I squeezed them gently as I licked her ear. As her top was loose, I tried sliding the straps of her toga over her shoulders, wondering it was loose enough for her breasts to be exposed. To my delight, it was. Although she was just wearing a simple grey bra, I didn’t really mind. I unhooked her bra and tossed it on the top of my vehicle. Her tits were not huge, at most a B cup, but I liked her erect nipples. I could sense that she was once more getting uncomfortable, probably because she was half-naked in a public place. But I also felt that she was a girl who was rather “soft” and could be led on to do “naughty” things, so I just persisted. Bending to her breasts at eye-level, I took her nipples in my mouth in turn and suckled on them gently. She began to moan and her knees became a little weak. I pinned her against the vehicle firmly and continued sucking on her nipples. After sucking on them gently, I decided to be a little “rougher”. I took her nipples in my mouth and between my teeth and nibbled on them gently. I found that she became more excited when I did this, she was whimpering slightly now and jerking against me, which made it difficult for me to control how I wanted to suck her nipples.

kengohchien
24-02-2009, 09:55 AM
I wanted to meet up with her the next day, but she told me that her mother would be going to Shanghai and she wanted to send her mother off. I was wondering if that was the truth or whether she was one of those girls who liked to pretend-play hard-to-get. We finally arranged to meet up a few days later. I picked her up from her place and I noticed that she had dolled herself up for me. I was quite excited and had fantasized fucking a virgin over the past few nights. A bit silly of me, I know, since I wasn’t sure she was one, but I liked the fantasy of fucking a virgin. I like fantasizing about fucking a pure virgin as she cries out in pain, till her cries turn to whimpers for more. A little perverse of me, I know, but I’ve always been that way.
She was wearing tight pants that showed off her nice bum and a toga top that seemed a little too loose for her. Already, I was thinking of how I could slide my hand from the top and cup her breasts nicely in my palm. But I do like to prolong the wait, simply because it heightens my excitement and arouses me even more. I took her for dinner at a place in Changi, a hidden gem which not many people know about. The food was mediocre, but it didn’t matter. I watched her as she ate, watching her lips and imagining them wrapped around the shaft of my erect member. When her lips were glistening after the meal, I imagined sliding the tip of my penis along her lips and then shoving it fully into her throat.
After dinner, I told her I wanted to take her to a nice spot to look at the planes from Changi taking off, which wasn’t a lie, because I knew the perfect spot to really watch planes taking off. En-route, I told her tales of my flying days, how I got my flying licence and I could tell her was impressed again. Her eyes had the starry-eyed gaze of little girls who haven’t seen much of the world. Again, I was drawn to her innocence and that attraction was really not just sexual. It was a long time before I had been out with girls that innocent.
We reached the area and I told her to get out of the vehicle. She leaned against the vehicle and watched the planes for a while. I stood near her, inhaling her sweet perfume mixed with the slight sour smell of sweat since we had our dinner at a non-airconditioned place and it was a humid evening.
Slowly, I moved closer to her and put my arms around her. She leaned against me and I half-expected her to make the move to kiss me or even to reduce the distance between us, but she didn’t do so, so I just held her for a while. After a while, I began realize how her bum was pressed against my pelvic region and I started to get aroused. I decided to take the initiative, since she obviously wasn’t going to do so that night. I wrapped my arms around her just below her arms. The top of my arms grazed her breasts. She didn’t resist, and spurred on by this, I placed my palms against the side of her breasts and caressed the side of her breasts through the material of her top. I couldn’t feel her nipples since she was wearing a bra this time. Taking it slow, I took my time and caressed only the side of her breasts slowly. Seeing that her side profile was facing me, I pressed my lips against her ears and licked her earlobes slowly. She began to moan softly. I began to nibble softly at her earlobes before letting my tongue explore the inside of her ear. At the same time, my hands were now on her breasts and I squeezed them gently as I licked her ear. As her top was loose, I tried sliding the straps of her toga over her shoulders, wondering it was loose enough for her breasts to be exposed. To my delight, it was. Although she was just wearing a simple grey bra, I didn’t really mind. I unhooked her bra and tossed it on the top of my vehicle. Her tits were not huge, at most a B cup, but I liked her erect nipples. I could sense that she was once more getting uncomfortable, probably because she was half-naked in a public place. But I also felt that she was a girl who was rather “soft” and could be led on to do “naughty” things, so I just persisted. Bending to her breasts at eye-level, I took her nipples in my mouth in turn and suckled on them gently. She began to moan and her knees became a little weak. I pinned her against the vehicle firmly and continued sucking on her nipples. After sucking on them gently, I decided to be a little “rougher”. I took her nipples in my mouth and between my teeth and nibbled on them gently. I found that she became more excited when I did this, she was whimpering slightly now and jerking against me, which made it difficult for me to control how I wanted to suck her nipples.