PDA

View Full Version : Joint to avoid in People's Park Centre

Areswar
18-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Just want to warn brothers to avoid a certain massage shop which I don't find giving very good service.

Was walking in PPC last night and come across this shop in level 3. Just a small shop with alot of curtain cubicle. The ladies are quite ok looking. Went in for a 30 min massage to have a quick rub down while killing time before picking up OC.

10 min into the massage, she pop the GQ... but due to me really didn't bring extra cash with me.. I persistently rejected her.. after the rejection, she try to arouse me by massaging my thigh area near my private parts.. but.. her skill really cannot make it, little bro won't even saliyat. After some attempt, she stopped and say done.

Check watch, only 15min have passed. Really changed face immediately when no special service ordered. To me... this is really not Ethical.

angsanna
19-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Bro,wat do u expect from tns girls? they here for quick money, u can't blame them if they black face when they know u r not there for speical.

chukeliang
19-02-2009, 12:17 AM
better to name the shop in ppl park centre
to seperate the good and the bad.

i only like to go to those with WDA certification.

owen10
19-02-2009, 12:24 AM
bro there r a few 'small shops with alot of curtain cubicle' in PPC L3 leh. care to specify which one?

but lets b frank lah ... u opted for 30 mins massage, obviously d gal will knw u r not goin there for real massage ... any1 goin for a proper massage will usually take 1-2 hrs.

if u read FRs often, very often for a 1 hr session, d gal will pop d GQ after 30 mins ... some maybe even 10 mins. so for yr case i wd say it's not abnormal at all. if she expects u to go there for specials, she probly gotta give a 15 min allowance mah ... their time is more precious than CEOs ... cant allow even a min overshot! :D

lblittlebear
19-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Bro, is the TN you refer to Dou*** H******* ?

If that's the one you're referring to, yes, their services really suck.

Just want to warn brothers to avoid a certain massage shop which I don't find giving very good service.

Was walking in PPC last night and come across this shop in level 3. Just a small shop with alot of curtain cubicle. The ladies are quite ok looking. Went in for a 30 min massage to have a quick rub down while killing time before picking up OC.

10 min into the massage, she pop the GQ... but due to me really didn't bring extra cash with me.. I persistently rejected her.. after the rejection, she try to arouse me by massaging my thigh area near my private parts.. but.. her skill really cannot make it, little bro won't even saliyat. After some attempt, she stopped and say done.

Check watch, only 15min have passed. Really changed face immediately when no special service ordered. To me... this is really not Ethical.

ad_riche
19-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Bro, is the TN you refer to Dou*** H******* ?

If that's the one you're referring to, yes, their services really suck.Yup,if that what bro ts went to, that is one of the lousy tn over there.

andrewforest
19-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Now I learn my lesson, if I want traditional massage without special, I will make sure I know the joint. Unless I dun mind to have extra then I probably will go into the joint with the better looking girl.

Got 1 time, I do not do homework on the joint, thought that the girl not bad looking, innocent and decent dressing, offer $40 per hour should be clean joint. At the end she ask me why I come here if I dun want special??

lblittlebear
19-02-2009, 02:38 PM
So it's correct from my guessing ! Bingo !

I think unless you are going for genuine massage, then you can still go to People Park Centre level 1 & level 2 (near the dessert shop). Ok, fine, just pure massage.

If what you want is special, then I would advise you to skip the level 2 ones (nearer to OG), skip the basement ones (all lao and not chio), skip all the level 3 ones.

In other words, don't go to PPC if you want special

Dou*** H******* services are very bad and lousy, but I think they are not the worst yet. The other ones at level 3 are very bad too.

All the ladies there are old and not chio and worse, they still demand high prices for HJ (and above). They will show you one face (before you are conned to enter) and another face - "VERY BLACK FACE" if you neg or reject their extra services.

PPC is gone case - I missed those happy times when there were a lot of joints, many are with young ones and of course much better services.

FOr the same amount of money, I think you can have better choices elsewhere

Yup,if that what bro ts went to, that is one of the lousy tn over there.

k_focus
19-02-2009, 04:21 PM
So it's correct from my guessing ! Bingo !

I think unless you are going for genuine massage, then you can still go to People Park Centre level 1 & level 2 (near the dessert shop). Ok, fine, just pure massage.

If what you want is special, then I would advise you to skip the level 2 ones (nearer to OG), skip the basement ones (all lao and not chio), skip all the level 3 ones.

Dou*** H******* services are very bad and lousy, but I think they are not the worst yet. The other ones at level 3 are very bad too.

All the ladies there are old and not chio and worse, they still demand high prices for HJ (and above). They will show you one face (before you are conned to enter) and another face - "VERY BLACK FACE" if you neg or reject their extra services.

PPC is gone case - I missed those happy times when there were a lot of joints, many are with young ones and of course much better services.

FOr the same amount of money, I think you can have better choices elsewhere

Bro. got this new joint at B1, nearest to the Gent. toilet , is a clean joint, was there once and massage by lady Boss, VERY HARD massage, on that same day, I saw a few girls there for interview, don't know what is their standard.

oooiiiwww
19-02-2009, 10:02 PM

Don't go to PPC if want special, If don't want special, I think also don't need to go PPC

boxingman
19-02-2009, 11:32 PM
this place is in xing min newspaper again, bro who like to cheong there beware.

lblittlebear
19-02-2009, 11:58 PM
In Xin Ming ? When was that ?

If in Xin Ming, then you're right ... better be careful.

owen10
20-02-2009, 12:07 AM

what did d papers report? care to share?

chukeliang
20-02-2009, 01:26 AM
B1 liza at season was great , half hr massage and 20 dlr hj, she also very willing to do for u, and let u try her 2 balls, always remember this lady.
later she setup liang zhi. with a piano in her shop, still very good, but given up the business and setup a salon, now missing in action.

renewal reflexology, debie not bad, good attitude.
now in miramar
a local lady in late 30s.

chukeliang
20-02-2009, 01:28 AM
Bro. got this new joint at B1, nearest to the Gent. toilet , is a clean joint, was there once and massage by lady Boss, VERY HARD massage, on that same day, I saw a few girls there for interview, don't know what is their standard.

me saw this shop also, last mth, no ppl inside ,veri new, a lady ask me to go in, a bit shy , walk off.

gentingfw
20-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Now I learn my lesson, if I want traditional massage without special, I will make sure I know the joint. Unless I dun mind to have extra then I probably will go into the joint with the better looking girl.

Got 1 time, I do not do homework on the joint, thought that the girl not bad looking, innocent and decent dressing, offer $40 per hour should be clean joint. At the end she ask me why I come here if I dun want special??

i kena so many times this...
so now i do my homework, ie from bros forum here:
1, where is solid clean massage,
2, where got solid massage plus special!!!,
3, where got good massage, good special, and the gal looks/ body is alright :p

each cat is diff price....

luckily now market can get $80 for massage plus room. This is for the FL.
Shop price is still higher

lblittlebear
20-02-2009, 06:58 AM
I share the same feelings as you on Lisa ....

Yes, she is great .... I posted on her at Lost & Found but so far, no success

B1 liza at season was great , half hr massage and 20 dlr hj, she also very willing to do for u, and let u try her 2 balls, always remember this lady.
later she setup liang zhi. with a piano in her shop, still very good, but given up the business and setup a salon, now missing in action.

renewal reflexology, debie not bad, good attitude.
now in miramar
a local lady in late 30s.

shrek2
20-02-2009, 09:18 PM
For the benefit of the bros here, esp bro owen10 & lblittlebear... had a quick flip thru the xin ming - it was yesterday's one i think.
Featured on 2nd page - but it actually refers to the building near outram mrt rather than pearl's centre that is nearer chinatown mrt.
Commented that the WLs were actively soliciting on the upper levels. Hv been there - already quite a number on L2, and from what it reads in the news, lots more have mushroomed up in the higher floors. A lot of the other store owners have complained.
Looks like AV gonna act on this soon. Won't be long once the news blown all over the press - on pages 1 and 2 some more.
Bros who decide to have a look there - just be careful.

owen10
21-02-2009, 02:23 AM
For the benefit of the bros here, esp bro owen10 & lblittlebear... had a quick flip thru the xin ming - it was yesterday's one i think.
Featured on 2nd page - but it actually refers to the building near outram mrt rather than pearl's centre that is nearer chinatown mrt.
Commented that the WLs were actively soliciting on the upper levels. Hv been there - already quite a number on L2, and from what it reads in the news, lots more have mushroomed up in the higher floors. A lot of the other store owners have complained.
Looks like AV gonna act on this soon. Won't be long once the news blown all over the press - on pages 1 and 2 some more.

fr my directory, ppl park complex n lucky chinatown r d 2 nearest bldg to outram mrt if u ruled out pearl ctr. out of d 2, d former is d likelier choice cos d latter is almost wiped clean of TN joints.

thks for d info bro. may go n reccee tis few days if have d time ... b4 d shops disappear! :D

lblittlebear
21-02-2009, 10:08 AM
I thought Pearl's Centre is closest to Outram MRT ????

[Outram MRT] [Pearl Centre] [People Park Complex] [OG] [P Park Complex]

........................................[Lucky Chinatown] [Chinatown MRT] [China Pt]

Anyway, if one is reported, say Pearl Centre, and if AV really want to take action, it will act on all since all the above places are so close to each other. It does not take 15 min to walk from one end to another.

owen10
21-02-2009, 12:21 PM
i saw anthr thread by bro newyorker. according to him it was PC reported in sin min.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/116495-sin-ming-news-pearl-centre.html

SirDennis
21-02-2009, 12:38 PM
fr my directory, ppl park complex n lucky chinatown r d 2 nearest bldg to outram mrt if u ruled out pearl ctr. out of d 2, d former is d likelier choice cos d latter is almost wiped clean of TN joints.

thks for d info bro. may go n reccee tis few days if have d time ... b4 d shops disappear! :D

For someone "semi retired" Owen, you sure keep busy!

What were you like before? Going to TN and FL 24/7? ;)

pokagreentea
24-02-2009, 05:07 AM
pearl centre getting mre chui... i rather take 10 min walk to people parks centre. I saw one girl that look like huan zhu gege with similar face feature who has big eye. recently went in to test water. give u a 15 min normal massage before asking the golden qns.20 for massage and 60 for my piston to reach south pole. Good gf feeling. U guys when free can go walk walk take a look :)

chukeliang
24-02-2009, 10:18 PM

nope, nearest to outram mrt is PEARL CTR.
next is ppl park complex
CHINATOWN MRT
further down ppl park centre.

complex is bigger than centre.

chukeliang
24-02-2009, 10:22 PM
I share the same feelings as you on Lisa ....

Yes, she is great .... I posted on her at Lost & Found but so far, no success

PPL PARK CENTRE, GOT 1 call JENNY SALON
saw a lau chio inside, out sure is it liza , come back as beatician.

lblittlebear
25-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Is that some old news ?

Just went down to PP Centre and cannot locate Jenny Salon

PPL PARK CENTRE, GOT 1 call JENNY SALON
saw a lau chio inside, out sure is it liza , come back as beatician.

pokagreentea
07-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Today go walk ard people park centre. my didi sibei urgent long time no release nid target to aim so go roam ard. want to go tokyo but all malay then found double happiness massage shop. the girl okok 30s plus. pay 20 buck wen to massage, NOT even 5min gq come out. o0o i gan pua dulan coz she jus place her hand on my back and stroke less than 10 times. what is worse is that its ard 9.30pm, her frend come and she open the door on handphone music loud loud playing some chinese old song =.= ask her for the dmg she reply me . 100 for fj, 80 bj and 60 hj. i see her attitude not very good so opt for hj, her face change. o0o=.=o0o i pay 80buck for the whole service and she grumble here and there, shirt also dun wan take out show bra nia, not nipple leh. stroke my didi with NO care. no respect for my brother . nabei, her service is really very jialat. brother out there becareful of this joint. recession le pay correct price also kanna bad service.i rather top up my 20 buck more go for full serive at FL DOme. gan puay angry. !!@#$%^&

lblittlebear
07-03-2009, 08:01 AM
I understand how you feel.

I think you must have missed my posting #5 in this thread because I've put my warning on this Double H******* joint

Today go walk ard people park centre. my didi sibei urgent long time no release nid target to aim so go roam ard. want to go tokyo but all malay then found double happiness massage shop. the girl okok 30s plus. pay 20 buck wen to massage, NOT even 5min gq come out. o0o i gan pua dulan coz she jus place her hand on my back and stroke less than 10 times. what is worse is that its ard 9.30pm, her frend come and she open the door on handphone music loud loud playing some chinese old song =.= ask her for the dmg she reply me . 100 for fj, 80 bj and 60 hj. i see her attitude not very good so opt for hj, her face change. o0o=.=o0o i pay 80buck for the whole service and she grumble here and there, shirt also dun wan take out show bra nia, not nipple leh. stroke my didi with NO care. no respect for my brother . nabei, her service is really very jialat. brother out there becareful of this joint. recession le pay correct price also kanna bad service.i rather top up my 20 buck more go for full serive at FL DOme. gan puay angry. !!@#$%^&

manhood
07-03-2009, 10:51 AM
i passed by this 2x happiness long time ago and the gals are pretty attractive with sexy in trend clothings and short skirts. (consider abt 7/10 and up) little one was really tempted to enter, but lucky still big mind over small mind.

the fact that hold me back from entering is the girls offer me to try 30 min first, i should say most fast cash lousy providers they prefer to only serve their customers for a 30 min session, so that with that 10 hours of operation, they may get 20 customers (max) rather than they serve 1 hour for their customer, which they only get 10 customers (max). This number x number of extras they get..... is double.

all in all, whenever i see any shops that offer 30min session, straight away i give it a miss.

personally i have tried 1 storey below, a TN joint with some PRC and a local lao goose. massage is not too bad, they provide proper session with JG

pai seg i forgot their names but rong rong is good with GFE, local lao goose possess good JG skills.
Dmg $40/hr (i go for at least 90 or 120 min)
JG 30 - 50 (depend on negotiation)

Brothers, happy Juaing.

faked
26-04-2009, 12:31 AM

hey bro, still consider lucky u hav went to happiness , i went to this TN tokyo even worse. no standard at all. first glance will know this shop will have hanky panky with licensed n WDA paste on it cheat customer on the very first plc. all only want service like only BJ n FJ . i really piss off no service gave them show up that ni nan beh face to customer. if u go in for massage they still talk to u, if u dont they jus scolded u behind. i over heard when i saw them approaching to the customer.
i have try all the girls jasmine, hanna, sky, pink. there none of them service is good GQ pop up in 10 mintues too. to all bro just beware not to go to tis Tokyo. AVOID this TN dun waste our hard earn cash. no worth on it. find other TN. really hope AV will raid this kind of TN shop. :(