PDA

View Full Version : " Breast " massage at Sengkang

deathvart
18-02-2009, 10:24 PM
I was at Sengkang Bus interchange today , saw this small makeshift stall call " relax and rejuvenate " .... while walking past , noticed 2 customers and saw this tall lady in her 40s , very fair and wearing speactales massaging a bald headed ah pek on his head ..... can see the ah pek is really enjoying himself ... upon closer look, i know why ah pek is feeling so shiok , his head is literally resting on the boobs of the lady and best part, she doesn't even seems to mind :D .... somemore got many people walking past ... as I was in a hurry to go home, never try ......... maybe i will head down when free :p

XiaoLeeZi
19-02-2009, 01:01 AM
the one next to malay food stall? :o

no_faith
19-02-2009, 02:51 AM
even itz free, wa lau, in such public plc ppl walking ard, imagine pretty young gals see this, u hw to sian gals in sk ltr?:D

nightsonly2002
19-02-2009, 10:49 AM
I was at Sengkang Bus interchange today , saw this small makeshift stall call " relax and rejuvenate " .... while walking past , noticed 2 customers and saw this tall lady in her 40s , very fair and wearing speactales massaging a bald headed ah pek on his head ..... can see the ah pek is really enjoying himself ... upon closer look, i know why ah pek is feeling so shiok , his head is literally resting on the boobs of the lady and best part, she doesn't even seems to mind :D .... somemore got many people walking past ... as I was in a hurry to go home, never try ......... maybe i will head down when free :p

you mean the lady is offering head massage? give us FR if you already tried it.

bigmannow
19-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Pls provide more details .. wil head down sengkang later..

deathvart
20-02-2009, 12:27 AM
the location is inside sengkang bus interchange , at the passengers BOARDING area ..... next to malay stall or not , i'm not very sure ... it should be easy to find since there are only a few stalls there....
ya the lady was providing head massage to the ah pek , the lady was standing behind the ah pek who was sitted and the back of his head was resting on her boobies ... :D
so far, i havent try yet cos of busy work and i dont stay nearby also ......

PS3SG
20-02-2009, 03:54 AM
Ah pek must be feeling goggy after that!

YandaokingGong
20-02-2009, 04:11 AM
How's many ladies are there for such a Breast Massage?

Faye
20-02-2009, 06:13 AM
ahpek tan tio lor , haha

nightsonly2002
20-02-2009, 09:00 AM
the location is inside sengkang bus interchange , at the passengers BOARDING area ..... next to malay stall or not , i'm not very sure ... it should be easy to find since there are only a few stalls there....

thanks for the detailed explanation. now we can picture what is "Breast Massage".

mldue
21-02-2009, 11:18 PM
ya the lady was providing head massage to the ah pek , the lady was standing behind the ah pek who was sitted and the back of his head was resting on her boobies ... :D
so far, i havent try yet cos of busy work and i dont stay nearby also ......

so breast massage is using breast to massage, not massage the breast...

loha
21-02-2009, 11:42 PM
So the actual message is using her hand on the ah pek.
It's just that the ah pek's head fall back n touch her breast.
If this is the case, then not every customer will get the same treatment.

nightsonly2002
22-02-2009, 12:02 AM
you can rest the back of your head backward but it will still depend on your height. If you are small in height then you might just be resting your head on her stomach or just below the breast. hehe..