View Full Version : My auntie and I

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Sniperking
10-01-2013, 04:54 PM
hope to see a new chapter soon. :D

genesis01
10-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the support!

bro post more... i need to wait till tml to help u. btw, how the hell can u get ganged till so low? ur record is -498 rite?

grouchycabi
10-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Hi

I tried to re-cap as the story was last posted a year ago. However, I cannot and had to shorten my post to 1000 characters. So you guys got to go to page 60 to refresh your memory. As promised, let me continue the story:

The man grinned widely as his hand seemed to roamed along the inside of his pants legs. I saw his rapidly-swelling bulge and I panicked. I thought then that he must have drugged me by putting something in the cold drink. He quickly stepped out of his pants and pulled down his underwear before I realised what was happening.

grouchycabi
10-01-2013, 09:00 PM
It was like some kind of scene from a bad movie, all a dizzying blur as I watched the man disrobed through eyes glazed and heavy with the drug from the drink. He was naked very quickly from the waist down to his ankles, still wearing his black socks. He looked ridiculous but I was in no position to laugh. I was trapped through my own carelessness and stupidity and there seemed nothing I could do but to face up to him, do as he asked and hope that I could live with myself when it was over.

The whole front of his lower body looked to be covered with hair which curled around his loins. His hand fondly rubbed his long dangling penis and it began to swell and grow and jerk into full threatening rigidity. He had that evil grin spread across his face as his shaft grew even larger and longer. Come and touch it, he commanded. Not knowing why, I obediently moved closer reluctantly, both hands over my white breasts as they rose and fell anxiously in my fright and apprehension.

grouchycabi
10-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Suddenly, he grabbed one of my arms and pulled it down close to is throbbing penis, and I had to open my fingers as his own tightened painfully around my delicate wrist. My fingertips brushed against his hot lengthy monster and it seemed to grow even thicker, though that would have seemed impossible!
I felt total revulsion then but there was something deep inside my body that I couldn't understand then, it was like a candle being lit far down in my belly, a tiny warm glow which somehow threaten to burst into a large flame soon. In my mind then, I believed it must have been the drug causing it.

"Get down on your knees!" he barked at me loudly and I had no choice but to obey. Nothing could have prepared me for what the dirty man did next.

grouchycabi
10-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Posting my story here under moderation is sickening. I cannot post more than 1000 characters at one go and thus had to cut short my story into one to two paragraphs which affect the flow of the story. Sigh. Feel like giving up man.

I am grateful to all the kind brothers who have upped me to encourage me to continue my story. To repay their kindness, I would try my best to continue.

grouchycabi
10-01-2013, 09:15 PM
bro post more... i need to wait till tml to help u. btw, how the hell can u get ganged till so low? ur record is -498 rite?

It was Aug 2012. A supporter requested me to zap someone and to leave his nickname there. I believe they were not happy with each other. I did exactly that and the next day, I found all my points became negative. I write to Sammyboy to ask why and got no reply. That's why I gave up on this forum.

Hardstick15by5
11-01-2013, 06:26 AM
Welcome back TS!! It's been way too long

hohohohohoho
11-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Posting my story here under moderation is sickening. I cannot post more than 1000 characters at one go and thus had to cut short my story into one to two paragraphs which affect the flow of the story. Sigh. Feel like giving up man.

I am grateful to all the kind brothers who have upped me to encourage me to continue my story. To repay their kindness, I would try my best to continue.

Up you just now, bro. Continue your writing for us please. :p

eeemen
11-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Glad you're back, steady does it, eh? Cheers bro,..........

genesis01
11-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Up u bro! btw, i understand that zapping ppl only allow half of the total power... to zap u to -498 from ur original point means that there must be a total of at least 1000 power to zap u leh.... quite hiong sia! u must kena at least 100 people with the power of 10 to tio u lor....

GreyMenthol
11-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Up n go go go!!! Ale ale ale!!!

Shiofukis
11-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Up u bro! btw, i understand that zapping ppl only allow half of the total power... to zap u to -498 from ur original point means that there must be a total of at least 1000 power to zap u leh.... quite hiong sia! u must kena at least 100 people with the power of 10 to tio u lor....

err..... I think TS was put into moderation by Boss Sam as he violated the rules of adding and zapping. u can zap ppl without leaving your name but u cannot leave other ppl nick. they consider these acts as sabotage. that why I think the person he zapped, lodged complaint to Boss Sam and boss deducted his points and put him into moderation .
nevertheless , senior brothers and sisters with rep power (premium account users -double power!) can add his points and get him out of moderation. Sorry TS, me still short of some points to have power of 2 before I can upz u. cheers !

genesis01
11-01-2013, 01:09 PM
err..... I think TS was put into moderation by Boss Sam as he violated the rules of adding and zapping. u can zap ppl without leaving your name but u cannot leave other ppl nick. they consider these acts as sabotage. that why I think the person he zapped, lodged complaint to Boss Sam and boss deducted his points and put him into moderation .
nevertheless , senior brothers and sisters with rep power (premium account users -double power!) can add his points and get him out of moderation. Sorry TS, me still short of some points to have power of 2 before I can upz u. cheers !

Oic.... btw, i foresee that tml u will have power to up TS...

ken6890
11-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Support support , please post more bro TS :D

grouchycabi
11-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Firstly, my most sincere and heartfelt thanks to all the brothers who have been helping me. THANK YOU! :o To continue:

His hand darted forward, his face full of lust, and I reacted instinctively, fully expecting to catch the brunt of a punch because of my unwillingness to cooperate. But it was not a cruel fist or stinging palm that crossed my flesh...instead he only closed his fingers around the full, ripe mound of my breast and then skillfully manipulated my nakedly sensitive flesh, bringing out the desire effect in me like a musician tuning up his instrument.

That certain something strange inside my body again started to stir, more powerfully this time, and it told me to leave his fingers where they were.

grouchycabi
11-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Feeling the weird sensations in my belly growing more and more intense, spreading inside me like fire spreads in a tree, from one leg to the other, I was amazed to find myself unable to resist his command. Obediently, instinctively somehow, I sank to my knees as if my legs had become boneless, and found myself at his feet, naked save for my little thin panties, totally vulnerable now at this so called photographer's whim.

I tried not to look at his nakedness, I wanted to shut my eyes and keep away the nauseating reality of the presence of his long hard penis. I felt like throwing up. But I could feel its heatedly throbbing tip brushing against my forehead, nuzzling through my hair.

It was fully erect now, and the lust-swollen head was completely out of its elastic sheath and poised...ready for what I knew then was inevitable. Yet, strangely, I could hard sense my fear at all...

grouchycabi
11-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Hello? Am I dreaming? I have been saved!!!!! :D :D :D

grouchycabi
11-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Thanks to all my dear kind bros, I have been brought back from -500 plus to a positive 39 now. Even though I don't have any Power, I am extremely grateful to all of you and when I got some Power next time, I shall repay each and everyone who helped me.

grouchycabi
11-01-2013, 10:58 PM
A BIG THANK YOU to all the kind, helpful and loyal brothers here. You have my gratitude!

detriod
12-01-2013, 01:58 AM
Chill man. U got us to support

eeemen
12-01-2013, 07:29 AM
Congratulations bro, you're back to normal mode with a power of 6, wow!!!!!!! Cheers, ...........

Lelo
12-01-2013, 10:13 AM
up for you bro....

grouchycabi
12-01-2013, 11:17 AM
[QUOeeemen;8357657]Congratulations bro, you're back to normal mode with a power of 6, wow!!!!!!! Cheers, ...........[/QUOTE]

Yes, thanks to all the kind bros here lor, together your good self. :D

Coffeecans
12-01-2013, 11:52 AM
You regained in such a short time, solid. Respect :)

gajugu
12-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Wonderful!!!!! Is this true story :D, very amazing :D

Sniperking
12-01-2013, 02:03 PM
very nice story

seennoe
12-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Thanks to all my dear kind bros, I have been brought back from -500 plus to a positive 39 now. Even though I don't have any Power, I am extremely grateful to all of you and when I got some Power next time, I shall repay each and everyone who helped me.

no problem bro, now you have 100+points and rep power back. congrats.:)

owenfang
12-01-2013, 06:10 PM
why your story become you kena fuck by a gay uncle ?

keewee
12-01-2013, 08:04 PM
hahaha congrat bro .... am happy u are back in business

SammyNewbie
12-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Well written I must say, and also... with enough sexual tension and build up and teasing

Androgynous
13-01-2013, 12:51 AM
welcome back. please continue

grouchycabi
13-01-2013, 05:08 AM
hahaha congrat bro .... am happy u are back in business

Hahaha, thank you very much bro. Yes, I am back in business and you know who is responsible for helping me! :D I have visited your link and the videos (from the pictures) look very yummy! Slurp slurp. :D How do I purchase the password? Thanks.

jj_jj
13-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Dear grouchycabi, I came early in this thread anticipating a great MILF story.
Lost interest after the long gaps and then just completed a reread this morning.
Didn't expect thread to span over a few years (and counting..), then somehow digressed into 4D punting ?!

The first erotic carnal experience really gave me a feeling of insatiable thirst for more steamy encounters. Thank you!!

Just a suggestion, perhaps you can write out in a word document first instead of penning directly here.
You can use dropbox or save as an email draft to continue working on it wherever you are at a convenient time.

Have a great 2013 !!!

ULTIMOS
13-01-2013, 11:05 AM
nice one , please continue

GreyMenthol
13-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Congrats bro!

grouchycabi
13-01-2013, 11:43 AM
To recap the story that my auntie was telling me:

Feeling the weird sensations in my belly growing more and more intense, spreading inside me like fire spreads in a tree, from one leg to the other, I was amazed to find myself unable to resist his command. Obediently, instinctively somehow, I sank to my knees as if my legs had become boneless, and found myself at his feet, naked save for my little thin panties, totally vulnerable now at this so called photographer's whim.

I tried not to look at his nakedness, I wanted to shut my eyes and keep away the nauseating reality of the presence of his long hard penis. I felt like throwing up. But I could feel its heatedly throbbing tip brushing against my forehead, nuzzling through my hair.

It was fully erect now, and the lust-swollen head was completely out of its elastic sheath and poised...ready for what I knew then was inevitable. Yet, strangely, I could hard sense my fear at all...

To continue:

It was as if all my feelings had been blocked out by some powerful drugs. All except the one that is unbearably apparent inside my belly. It felt like a sudden itching spreading over my private parts like an epidemic virus. It was the drug in the drink...

"What are you waiting for? Haven't you sucked one before?" he suddenly shouted at me. I turned my face away from the big pulsating rod that was level with my face. "Hurry up! Put it in your mouth or I will stick it all the way into your pussy! Do it!"

Still, I did not move, and he grabbed the side of my head, his fingers twisting my neck and positioned my right in front of his lust-hardened penis. I kept my trembling lips closed and he yanked my hair until I cried out from the sudden pain. Without thinking, my lips parted and he rammed his thick pole of hardened flesh home, slamming it forward with a quick push of his hips. The rod slid over my tongue and rammed against the back of my throat. I gagged and choked for air but he wasn't satisfied.

"Relax your mouth and behave yourself! Don't bite or I will torture you further!" I gasped, choking badly. But I saw that there was no other way but to surrender to his demands and thus I began to relax my throat a bit and to my amazement, his hard penis started to squirm easily down my open mouth chamber. I could feel it moving in and out, and I had to stretch my mouth to accommodate his massive rod. I was lower now than the lowest as I felt that I had sunk to the very bottom of a wicked pit. I felt that I had become less human as the man continued to push and withdraw his hard rod in and out of my mouth. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks and I could not stop them now. There seemed nothing else to do but to get it over with as soon as possible.

"Mmmm..., that's real nice, a lot better now, girl. Now suck it hard. Hard, hard hard!"

I gagged everytime the long hard penis tunneled down my throat. I could feel my cheek muscles rubbing against his huge blood-engorged penis head and I could also see the effect it was having on this mad person. I could feel his rod grow even bigger and harder as he quickened his movement and suddenly he grabbed my hair hard and squeezed my head as he exploded and started jerking. He unloaded a flood of sticky gobs of hot gummy liquid into my mouth! I immediately felt like vomiting but he pinned my head against his pumping loins, my face crushed in his sweaty stinky pubic hair. He pushed his rod far down my throat, straining as if to bury his rod into my belly.

"Now girl, suck me hard. Swallow everything! Every last drop!"

I had no choice but to swallow again and again and again, every choking gulp oozing down my throat like thick creamy mushroom soup. My mind was spinning like a top and I was lost for the moment, hopelessly despairing at what had just happened to me. In my shame and humiliation, I had failed to become aware of a sudden feeling burning inside me...it was a feeling that I had never felt before. What's happened to me? It seemed that I wanted his sperm inside me! I wanted to be fulfilled. Something was burning me up inside!

The flames of drug-induced desire had spread from my trembling thighs up my belly to the throbbing tips of my erect nipples. Without realising it, I began to fondle my nipples with my fingers, as I felt a wild and sudden passion of wanting to be fulfilled. I could not understand why but I felt my own hand slide down to the inside of my panties and began to tenderly stroke the folds of my warm pussy which had become very wet! I started to suck his penis because I wanted to, as if doing so could smother the flames of hot desire building up in my pussy. I started to swallow his sperm and my arms were grabbing his buttocks and pushing his loins towards my face. I started to grab his rapidly emptying testicles, caressing them, squeezing them hard, until every drop was drained into my mouth.

And then suddenly, I felt my head swirling round and round as my body surrendered its control to the drug that had been placed inside the drink and I blanked out.

jasper10
13-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Carry on please...

genesis01
13-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Hello? Am I dreaming? I have been saved!!!!! :D :D :D

Ya, u r dreaming. And ur dream came true!

Istrike4D
13-01-2013, 09:46 PM
It has been a long time. Welcome back!

Kalv
14-01-2013, 08:15 PM
.. Aug 2012...supporter requested me to zap someone and to leave his nickname.. I did exactly that ...
Just for info. Not allowed to zap someone using another person's nick. Violation of Rule 9: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407
Sammyboyfor will reverse zap (negative in front of existing pts).

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

grouchycabi
14-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Just for info. Not allowed to zap someone using another person's nick. Violation of Rule 9: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407
Sammyboyfor will reverse zap (negative in front of existing pts).

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

Thanks Kalv, I didn't know that. The person who requested my help did not have any power to zap. He requested me to zap someone who had been unreasonably nasty to him and he asked me to put his Nick when I zapped to let the other party know it was him. That was where I did wrong and got all my hard-earned points turned negative overnight. Sigh.

LovePotion
14-01-2013, 09:46 PM
breat story... awaiting for more to come

gajugu
14-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Thanks Kalv, I didn't know that. The person who requested my help did not have any power to zap. He requested me to zap someone who had been unreasonably nasty to him and he asked me to put his Nick when I zapped to let the other party know it was him. That was where I did wrong and got all my hard-earned points turned negative overnight. Sigh.

nice comment :).
BTW, I very love your story :)

CSIteam5
14-01-2013, 10:44 PM
I love this story, pls cont ;)

grouchycabi
14-01-2013, 11:10 PM
nice comment :).
BTW, I very love your story :)

Thank you gajugu for loving my story.

TENAC
15-01-2013, 12:41 AM
please carry on , thanks

Shiofukis
15-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Oic.... btw, i foresee that tml u will have power to up TS...

thank you Bro Genesis for upz-ing my points.

TS, just upz u. Hope u can continue your story soon. thanks

keewee
15-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Ya, u r dreaming. And ur dream came true!

Todays dream is tomorrow success!!!

Miruo
16-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Keep it up TS, awaiting for more! :o

SiaoGao
16-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Nice Story ......

sennheiser
16-01-2013, 11:09 PM
From page 1 to page 71! Phew.

genesis01
17-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Todays dream is tomorrow success!!!

Den my dream will be striking toto 1st prize! :D

nekasrof
17-01-2013, 01:01 AM

Hi bro genesis01, agreed to the max! :)

Istrike4D
17-01-2013, 03:03 AM

Then you must try these System 9 numbers:

1,3,4,7 9,12,15,23 and 38.

For 4D, buy these numbers system bet:

HUAT ahhhhhhhh!!!

ErnestK
17-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Thanks ah, bro. Today is Thursday, will buy the number you gave. Hope can strike some money.

nekasrof
17-01-2013, 12:39 PM
LOL..... 1.6m leh

Sniperking
17-01-2013, 01:12 PM
haha bo pi hope heng heng can strike toto. 1.6m:D

TENAC
17-01-2013, 08:00 PM
camping for more , thanks

SiaoGao
18-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Boh tio leh ........

Yestd 1.6mil shared by 5 people who bought
7 10 24 26 27 31 .... addn no 20
:)

Then you must try these System 9 numbers:

1,3,4,7 9,12,15,23 and 38.

For 4D, buy these numbers system bet:

HUAT ahhhhhhhh!!!

genesis01
18-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Boh tio leh ........

Yestd 1.6mil shared by 5 people who bought
7 10 24 26 27 31 .... addn no 20
:)

Heng ar....save $42. anyhow poh numbers only

ErnestK
18-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Xiao liao... I bought 10 Big 120 Small on the 3 sets of 4D numbers given.

ErnestK
18-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Heng ar....save $42. anyhow poh numbers only

His nick is IStrike4D, not IStrikeToTo mah.

genesis01
18-01-2013, 04:50 PM

Good luck bro! hope u strike $400k. :)

Istrike4D
18-01-2013, 05:58 PM

Bro ErnestK

No kidding. But when you hit first prize, you will be very thankful to me. However, please note that my recommendation was to buy SYSTEM bets, ie you box the 3 numbers 6401, 7838 and 1515. Should the numbers come out in any of their permutations, you will win money. I don't recommend buying direct numbers as most top-three prize direct numbers come out once in about three years. For the three numbers I have recommended, they are long overdue, especially 1515. 6401 is a very good popular number with punters. It has a good chance of coming out top prize soon. So is 7838.

My apologies if any bro here got the wrong impression and went to buy direct numbers. You still can but System bets are always safer. If you do not have enough, then buy iBet. A win is still a win, no matter how big or small the prize money.

Thanks a lot and let's HUAT this weekend!!!!!

archie23
18-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Never buy systems bet before. How much for the first and second number? Thanks

zaito
18-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Nice story and cliff hanger....but nearly 4 years sadly havnt finish.

4Dguru
19-01-2013, 12:39 AM
No offense to hijack TS' thread to discuss 4D.... :p

All analysis based on 4D draws including big sweep since 1986:

6401(24 permutation)
Total strike (all prize) = 234 draws
Total strike (Top 3) = 39 draws
Strike Rate (all vs top 3) = 16.67% - consider good number to invest if above 15%.
Current Gap for all prize = 49 draws. Only 1 strike at gap 49 (26 nov 2000 - 4016 starter) Average gap = 15 draw. Longest is 58(2x) draws. Closest is 49(1x), 50(1x)
Current Gap for top 3 = 89. Strike frequency = None. Closest is 80, 85 and 103, 105 draws

7838(12 permutation)
Total strike (all prize) = 102 draws
Total strike (Top 3) = 14 draws
Strike Rate (all vs top 3) = 13.73% - consider good number to invest if above 15%.
Current Gap for all prize = 112 draws. Strike frequency = None. Closest is 111(just lapsed), next is 116, 135 draws. Average gap = 35 draw. Longest is 184 draws.
Current Gap for top 3 = 121. Strike frequency = None. Closest is 130, 133 draws

1515(6 permutation)
Total strike (all prize) = 46 draws
Total strike (Top 3) = 5 draws
Strike Rate (all vs top 3) = 10.87% - consider good number to invest if above 15%.
Current Gap for all prize = 311 draws. Strike frequency = None. Closest is 262, 271 (long overdue) draws. Average gap = 77 draw. Longest is 271 draws.
Current Gap for top 3 = 864. Strike frequency = None. Closest is 595, 149 draws

Comments: these number were chosen because they are the longest overdue in each of their category esp 1155. For 6 permutation, 2nd longest overdue is 3366 (303 draws since last strike). 3366 has better strike rate than 1155. 14.89% Vs 10.87%.

nullifi3d
19-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Great story telling, and impressive writing skills. Really makes the reader visualize easy.

Probably not your fault, but the thread could do without the OT stuffs like 4D etc.

Nonetheless keep up the good work.

xXFreedomXx
19-01-2013, 08:22 AM
A win is still a win, no matter how big or small the prize money.

Well Said, I Agreed. A Win is still a win, no matter how big or small the prize money.

freedom1984
19-01-2013, 11:28 PM
Bro.. updates? Pls carry on...

TENAC
20-01-2013, 12:40 AM
please continue , thanks

GreyMenthol
20-01-2013, 03:18 AM
can't wait for more of ur story bro! keep it cumming :D

grouchycabi
29-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Sincere apologies to my ardent fans. I have not been able to update the story recently because I was sick and I couldn't think clearly. Terrible headaches most of the time and thus I couldn't write.

Last night, I did some springcleaning of my storeroom and I realised that I have been hoarding a lot of old things. Some stuffs even date back to my primary school days! And guess what? I found some old photo albums and in one of the albums are photos of my auntie!

My auntie used to work as a part-time model last time, all the way up to almost her early 40s. She was able to do that because she worked hard at maintaining her youthful body, drinking a lot of water, eating fresh fruits and vegetables and exercising regularly. She was into aerobics and dancing.

At one stage, she was working as a model for photography clubs, ie to pose at certain locations for the clubs' members to photograph. Quite a tough job because she had to dress up according to the clubs' requirements (usually swimsuit) and pose under the hot sun (mostly outdoor locations) and be ogled by many photographers (mostly men) and had to pose according to their whims and fancy. She used to complain that some of the men, while pretending to pose her body, would touch her inappropriately.

I would try to scan a photo of her soon and post it here if there is interest to see how my auntie looked like. But out of respect for her privacy, I would definitely have to disguise her face somewhat. :o

Do let me know if you are interested.

RootAccess
29-01-2013, 11:22 PM
You are a good writer TS. Looking forward to reading more :)

alwayshard
30-01-2013, 01:28 AM
TS we r very interested.. Please.... Hehehe thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

taokee
30-01-2013, 02:23 PM
cant wait to see it

VenusianArtist
30-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Get well soon brother. Hope to hear from you soon!

Bangster
30-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Sibeh interested lor!!!

keewee
31-01-2013, 12:19 AM
shiok cant wait to see it

Odayakana
31-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Are you kidding me? Your excellent writing and now the pics ... Please do continue! I am camping here

Gump
31-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Awaiting your updates :)

grouchycabi
31-01-2013, 08:15 PM
I just realised that in this Discussion forum, there is no link for an image and that we can only insert a URL link, unlike the Picture forum.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17232/1723243716e1ed8fedcddc75aa4038b5416950bf.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17232/172324357b9d5cf37fb8ca7cee7350a9dd12ac97.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17232/17232434b43e3d040658dfc3cddf6b4fedc234d2.jpg

Please let me know how you find my auntie and whether my description of her to date is accurate or not. Do up me if you like them and I will try to add some more. The costume is the old-fashion HIGH CUT type of the 80s and 90s and let you see a lot of hip and pubic area flesh. Remember the "Solid Gold" dancers? That's the kind of costumes lor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n7oTdzyRkM

tangozhang
31-01-2013, 08:28 PM
gd job kept it coming

simple2kee
31-01-2013, 08:30 PM
nice pics. thks for sharing!

LovePotion
31-01-2013, 09:43 PM
waiting for more more updates

Yardstick
01-02-2013, 01:35 PM
TS, you are finally back and with photos somemore. Can't wait to see more photos and hear more about your sexperiences with your auntie.

genesis01
01-02-2013, 02:40 PM
my god... that's ur aunt? why u got this type of aunt i dun have 1?

CapricornAscend
01-02-2013, 06:37 PM
You are the first thread I read in sbf.. awaiting more updates.

mailamailawomai
02-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Envy you bro. 1 in a million aunty and you're the lucky one.

online12793
03-02-2013, 10:40 AM
I just realised that in this Discussion forum, there is no link for an image and that we can only insert a URL link, unlike the Picture forum.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17232/1723243716e1ed8fedcddc75aa4038b5416950bf.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17232/172324357b9d5cf37fb8ca7cee7350a9dd12ac97.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17232/17232434b43e3d040658dfc3cddf6b4fedc234d2.jpg

Please let me know how you find my auntie and whether my description of her to date is accurate or not. Do up me if you like them and I will try to add some more. The costume is the old-fashion HIGH CUT type of the 80s and 90s and let you see a lot of hip and pubic area flesh. Remember the "Solid Gold" dancers? That's the kind of costumes lor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n7oTdzyRkM

Nice pics and links for the videos and all the songs is actually an oldie but a goodie.

taokee
04-02-2013, 01:09 AM
wa lan a buay tahan man how old is she now

Alienwork
05-02-2013, 04:46 AM
Wow...great Job TS..the picture and story is nice..awaiting for the next installment..

wolfostein
05-02-2013, 11:15 PM
Power lah!

superman
06-02-2013, 01:47 AM
Hope to see more bro :)

Whiscash
06-02-2013, 01:48 AM
please continue , thanks

Bangster
06-02-2013, 04:25 AM
Wah lan eh!
Those are confirm solid, nose bleed-able photos in the past man!
I must have been in primary one or two then....cock not so alert, see liao also become alert!!

grouchycabi
06-02-2013, 03:00 PM
Wah lan eh!
Those are confirm solid, nose bleed-able photos in the past man!
I must have been in primary one or two then....cock not so alert, see liao also become alert!!

Thanks for the compliment for my auntie, bro Bangster. She used to attract a lot of stares whenever she went out last time.

lostbird
06-02-2013, 04:36 PM
I believe even now, she still attract alot of stare ya.

grouchycabi
10-02-2013, 12:14 AM
"蛇"來了

*“""""""”󾁀
. 󾬩󾆐󾬩
. \ 󾠣 /
. 新年快樂
. 恭喜發財
. 龍馬精神
. 生意興隆
. 萬事如意
. 金銀滿屋
. 心想事成
. 財源廣進
. 萬事勝意
. 如魚得水
. 青春常駐
. 夢想成真
. 新春大吉
. 一帆風順
. 一本萬利
. 如意吉祥
. 身體健康
. 學業進步
. 龍年吉祥
. 事事如意
. 貨如輪轉
. 步步高陞
. 要乜有乜
. 笑口常開
. 發財好事
. 大吉大利
. 買乜升乜
. 閤家平安
. 橫財就手
. 出入平安
. 五福臨門
. 招財進寶
. 旗開得勝
. 百業興旺
. 大展鴻圖
. 得心應

online12793
10-02-2013, 08:01 AM
Happy New Year to Everyone here.

Below is the full version of the Snake.

"蛇"來了

©👀©
. 💋 /
. 新年快樂
. 恭喜發財
. 龍馬精神
. 生意興隆
. 萬事如意
. 金銀滿屋
. 心想事成
. 財源廣進
. 萬事勝意
. 如魚得水
. 青春常駐
. 夢想成真
. 新春大吉
. 一帆風順
. 一本萬利
. 如意吉祥
. 身體健康
. 學業進步
. 龍年吉祥
. 事事如意
. 貨如輪轉
. 步步高陞
. 要乜有乜
. 笑口常開
. 發財好事
. 大吉大利
. 買乜升乜
. 閤家平安
. 橫財就手
. 出入平安
. 五福臨門
. 招財進寶
. 旗開得勝
. 百業興旺
. 大展鴻圖
. 得心應手
. 官吆嗤�
. 老少平安
. 福星高照
. 富貴雙全
. 吉星拱照
. 人興財旺
. 東成西就
. 從心所欲
. 恭賀新禧
. 飛黃騰達
. 新年快樂
. 恭喜發財
. 龍馬精神
. 生意興隆
. 萬事如意
. 金銀滿屋
. 心想事成
. 財源廣進
. 萬事勝意
. 如魚得水
. 青春常駐
. 夢想成真
. 新春大吉
. 一帆風順
. 一本萬利
. 迎春接福
. 如意吉祥
. 身體健康
. 學業進步
. 龍年吉祥
. 事事如意
. 貨如輪轉
. 步步高陞
. 要乜有乜
. 笑口常開
. 發財好事
. 大吉大利
. 買乜升乜
. 閤家平安
. 橫財就手
. 出入平安
. 五福臨門
. 招財進寶
. 旗開得勝
. 百業興旺
. 大展鴻圖
. 得心應手
. 官吆嗤�
. 老少平安
. 福星高照
. 富貴雙全
. 吉星拱照
. 人興財旺
. 東成西就
. 從心所欲
. 恭賀新禧
. 飛黃騰達
. 新年快樂
. 恭喜發財
. 龍馬精神
. 生意興隆
. 萬事如意
. 金銀滿屋
. 心想事成
. 財源廣進
. 萬事勝意
. 如魚得水
. 青春常駐
. 夢想成真
. 新春大吉
. 一帆風順
. 一本萬利
. 如意吉祥
. 身體健康
. 學業進步
. 龍年吉祥
. 事事如意
. 貨如輪轉
. 步步高陞
. 要乜有乜
. 笑口常開
. 發財好事
. 大吉大利
. 買乜升乜
. 閤家平安
. 橫財就手
. 出入平安
. 五福臨門
. 招財進寶
. 旗開得勝
. 百業興旺
. 大展鴻圖
. 得心應手
. 官吆嗤�
. 老少平安
. 福星高照
. 富貴雙全
. 吉星拱照
. 人興財旺
. 東成西就
. 從心所欲
. 恭賀新禧
. 飛黃騰達
. 新年快樂
. 恭喜發財
. 龍馬精神
. 生意興隆
. 萬事如意
. 金銀滿屋
. 心想事成
. 財源廣進
. 萬事勝意
. 如魚得水
. 青春常駐
. 夢想成真
. 新春大吉
. 一帆風順
. 一本萬利
. 迎春接福
. 如意吉祥
. 身體健康
. 學業進步
. 龍年吉祥
. 事事如意
. 貨如輪轉
. 步步高陞
. 要乜有乜
. 笑口常開
. 發財好事
. 大吉大利
. 買乜升乜
. 閤家平安
. 橫財就手
. 出入平安
. 五福臨門
. 招財進寶
. 旗開得勝
. 百業興旺
. 大展鴻圖
. 得心應手
. 官吆嗤�
. 老少平安
. 福星高照
. 富貴雙全
. 吉星拱照
. 人興財旺
. 東成西就
. 從心所欲
. 恭賀新禧
. 飛黃騰達
. 新年快樂
. 恭喜發財
. 龍馬精神
. 生意興隆
. 萬事如意
. 金銀滿屋
. 心想事成
. 財源廣進
. 萬事勝意
. 如魚得水
. 青春常駐
. 夢想成真
. 新春大吉
. 一帆風順
. 一本萬利
. 如意吉祥
. 身體健康
. 學業進步
. 龍年吉祥
. 事事如意
. 貨如輪轉
. 步步高陞
. 要乜有乜
. 笑口常開
. 發財好事
. 大吉大利
. 買乜升乜
. 閤家平安
. 橫財就手
. 出入平安
. 五福臨門
. 招財進寶
. 旗開得勝
. 百業興旺
. 大展鴻圖
. 得心應手
. 官吆嗤�
. 老少平安
. 福星高照
. 富貴雙全
. 吉星拱照
. 人興財旺
. 東成西就
. 從心所欲
. 恭賀新禧
. 飛黃騰達
. 新年快樂
. 恭喜發財
. 龍馬精神
. 生意興隆
. 萬事如意
. 金銀滿屋
. 心想事成
. 財源廣進
. 萬事勝意
. 如魚得水
. 青春常駐
. 夢想成真
. 新春大吉
. 一帆風順
. 一本萬利
. 迎春接福
. 如意吉祥
. 身體健康
. 學業進步
. 龍年吉祥
. 事事如意
. 貨如輪轉
. 步步高陞
. 要乜有乜
. 笑口常開
. 發財好事
. 大吉大利
. 買乜升乜
. 閤家平安
. 橫財就手
. 出入平安
. 五福臨門
. 招財進寶
. 旗開得勝
. 百業興旺
. 大展鴻圖
. 得心應手
. 官吆嗤�
. 老少平安
. 福星高照
. 富貴雙全
. 吉星拱照
. 人興財旺
. 東成西就
. 從心所欲
. 恭賀新禧
. 飛黃騰達
. 新年快樂
. 一定要
. 快樂
. 吖。
. !

grouchycabi
10-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Thank you for uploading the full version Bro 12793.

powe
11-02-2013, 01:29 AM
happy new year to all of u

freedom1984
12-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Happy Chinese new year.. hope u have more money.. pls update ur story...

massagequeen
13-02-2013, 10:16 PM
did you masturbate after this ?

eeemen
14-02-2013, 08:53 AM
Anymore pixs of ur aunty to share? She looks great, I would makan if I could, lol! :D. Thanks n cheers bro, ...........

Istrike4D
14-02-2013, 10:38 AM
did you masturbate after this ?

For me, shy to say, quite a number of times, esp the episode in Pulau Tioman. When TS and his aunt were on the beach, when his auntie was showering, and when he massaged her injured foot in the hut. Very erotic feeling. :o

What about you? :D

Gentle Boy
14-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Thanks TS for sharing your auntie's photos. She looks stunning and has one of the best figures you can ever imagine a lady could have. I also have one auntie whom I had wished I could bonk for a long time liao but I'm not as lucky as you. Can only fantasize. Sian.....

Upped your points bro.

grouchycabi
14-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Bro Gentle Boy - Thank you for your kind words.

Bro Eeemen - yes but I need time to scan.

lynnlammy
14-02-2013, 08:24 PM
Great fantasy~~ keep going!

grouchycabi
14-02-2013, 10:37 PM
I just realised that come tomorrow, my story about my auntie and I will be four years old! My first post was on 15 Feb 2009. Tomorrow, it will be 15 Feb 2013.

In the last four years, this thread has been viewed more than two million times (2,154,778 as of now)! I would like to thank my loyal readers for their kind support and encouragement.

Tomorrow, to celebrate this very auspicious day, I shall post some more pictures of my auntie as a gesture of appreciation for all your support and previous reputation points.

Thank you!

IronRock
14-02-2013, 10:57 PM
nice ! camping for more

IcyGuy81
15-02-2013, 12:55 AM
More bro! I took 1hr to read from page 1 to the pics.

grouchycabi
15-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Today is the Fourth Anniversary of "My Auntie and I".

To celebrate this very auspicious day, I shall post some pictures for your enjoyment. Do up me if you like them!

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17304/17304999e51ec87aca1410226724c4ab015032a4.jpg

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17305/17305002e034a4385a3099efed6a6e48b7515b5d.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17305/173050043b86ae3781777cc94dc9d860525b90dc.jpg

bg102
15-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Oh Fuck, what a hot auntie!!!!!!!

keewee
15-02-2013, 05:22 PM
great share buddy

grouchycabi
16-02-2013, 11:48 AM
great share buddy

Thanks Bro KeeWee!

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17305/17305005e85de9baea3a097bb27a8c74018ddbee.jpg

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17305/1730500675b2447a7ad0f73f5f2252874ae91a3f.jpg

online12793
17-02-2013, 03:00 AM
Nice pair of legs there grouchycabi.

GreyMenthol
17-02-2013, 03:15 AM
i dont know what will happen if i have this kind of aunt. :D

grouchycabi
17-02-2013, 01:02 PM
i dont know what will happen if i have this kind of aunt. :D

Now you know why I was so affected by my auntie when I was growing up.

kurosaki ichigo
17-02-2013, 01:10 PM
I hope I'm not busting your a$$ with this post but the pictures of your supposedly auntie looks photoshop"ed".

I really hope I'm wrong because she has some nice feet and loved her in her swimsuit and pantyhose but... Hope I'm wrong anyway ;)

taureanwoman08
17-02-2013, 02:38 PM
I hope I'm not busting your a$$ with this post but the pictures of your supposedly auntie looks photoshop"ed".

I really hope I'm wrong because she has some nice feet and loved her in her swimsuit and pantyhose but... Hope I'm wrong anyway ;)

Bro

Pictures of auntie only photoshopped in the sense that I gotta cover the eyes and anything that coud identify her. Picture of the legs and feet photoshopped to cover the brand of the slipper. That's all.

newcomer
17-02-2013, 07:31 PM
not fair to show her photos here, must respect her privacy!

dingdong11
18-02-2013, 11:56 AM
TS BTW i think the picture was way back in the 80's. Right? Keep it up but seems that this thread contains very little stories. Anyway best of luck 2013

grouchycabi
18-02-2013, 03:12 PM
TS BTW i think the picture was way back in the 80's. Right? Keep it up but seems that this thread contains very little stories. Anyway best of luck 2013

Yes, the photos are old. Because the story happened many years ago. Which also means my auntie is old liao, although her legs are still fair and nice. I have bros writing to me to ask for my auntie's contact number or to introduce my auntie to them. Very interesting.

keewee
18-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Yes, the photos are old. Because the story happened many years ago. Which also means my auntie is old liao, although her legs are still fair and nice. I have bros writing to me to ask for my auntie's contact number or to introduce my auntie to them. Very interesting.

haha well as wat u said as shes attractive ... but for me still love syt

genesis01
19-02-2013, 02:50 AM
haha well as wat u said as shes attractive ... but for me still love syt

Of coz, SYT is the best but some lao chio see liao oso lua nua leh. they r oso quite skillful ma...

unholymonk
20-02-2013, 09:53 PM
This story has developed into a long read

Hardstick15by5
21-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Can we have the STORY pleaseeeeeeee

horsehliao
26-02-2013, 07:39 PM
your auntie is really sexy and men are always men, they are all brothers and all stand for the same thing...with their little heads

this is a long and winding road tale, but the story is still great.

still camping for more n the final episode. :D

yong
26-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Ur auntie has very nice legs.

grouchycabi
27-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Thank you for all your compliments about my auntie's legs. Now at least you would understand why I was so crazy about her and her legs and sexy feet. It is because if them that I became a leg man.

I shall try my best to update the story soon. Meanwhile some encouragement will definitely help!

Thank you.

keewee
27-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Thank you for all your compliments about my auntie's legs. Now at least you would understand why I was so crazy about her and her legs and sexy feet. It is because if them that I became a leg man.

I shall try my best to update the story soon. Meanwhile some encouragement will definitely help!

Thank you.

well bro u will always have our support!!!!

LovePotion
27-02-2013, 09:55 PM
wowww very the power

freedom1984
14-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Bro.. any updates?? Still waiting..

LowProfiler
05-04-2013, 09:18 AM
pls continue TS! thx

OmegaS
05-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Any updates?

weewee23
06-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Its a good read. Support!

grouchycabi
17-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Went to buy some Toto from my auntie yesterday for today 45th Anniversary $5Million Toto draw. My aunt is now working part-time at a SingaporePools outlet. Hope I could hit the $5M because of her. She was surprised to see me yesterday as I didn't give her any notice. I just turned up at the outlet and luckily there was no queue then and I walked up straight to her counter. Seeing my auntie really brought back so much nice memories! Immediately caused some tinkling feeling below. She still looked fabulous! :)

cheongseeker
17-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Soon there will be a lot of posts asking for the outlet location and a long queue will start to form there liao. :cool:

freedom1984
17-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Bro.. would u mind carry on with ur story.. thanks..

LovePotion
17-05-2013, 10:30 PM
support you pls carry on thanks

Thug
21-05-2013, 09:45 AM
After reading through this thread and the stories, I have a image of your aunt in my mind. Seeing those pictures, confirmed my imagination. Some red-eyed bros tried to come in to accuse u of plagiarism. They failed and join in the reading quietly as saying goes "If you can't beat them; join them." Becoz u given the bros here pleasure and room to imagine in this ever busy and cruel society.

I do not know you. Through your writing, u can easily be some sort of editor however you choose to be your own boss. Hope everything turns out fine for u, everyone in SBF and myself.

PS* Striking 4D is great but don't count on it. :)

keewee
21-05-2013, 10:29 AM
dropped by to support buddy thread ... been so busy for a while... bro when u free lets kopi

taureanwoman08
02-07-2013, 10:26 PM
I would like to thank Bro Cumminology for your precious 8 Reputation points. I am a sucker for auspicious and symbolic signs and things and the number 8 to me is “HUAT” (Hokkien for “prosperity”). Today being Wednesday, I will go and put a flutter on 4D and hope to win some money to help me tide over my bad times. Any numbers to recommend? :D

So because I believe Bro Cumminology let me HUAT, I shall continue my story now. :D

My own buttocks continued their wild lunging as I heard gurgling sounds pour wantonly from my auntie’s mouth as her hips also jerked violently. As her hips continued to jerk upwards, she whimpered, her pussy contracting with orgasm as she felt my cum soak through her white shorts.

Both of us shook, and then it was over.

My eyes became shy and I started to climb away from my auntie.

“No,” my auntie said quickly as I tried to move away. She shoved her hands to my waist, holding me on top of her.

“I am sorry, auntie,” I groaned, feeling extremely embarrassed and uncomfortable. I had actually shot my cum onto my auntie’s private parts, even though there was no direct contact and she was wearing shorts. It really blew my mind off. How could this have happened? My teenaged brain then just could not compute how and why it was happening.

“Don’t say that!” my auntie hissed, and wiggled her hips beneath me. She moved her arms about my waist, putting them under my shirt and caressing along my bare back. We kept looking into each other’s eyes, neither of us knowing to say now.

Somehow, the position of my body on top of my auntie, looking down at her into her smoldering eyes combined with the ticklish feeling of her nails on my back excited me and caused my dickie to stiffen again. My auntie felt my dick hardening again and her eyes fluttered. I shifted my eyes away, a flush on my face.

My auntie moved her hands down my back and paused at the waist of his PE shorts, then slipped them lower. She cupped my buttocks through the shorts, and made a subtle, but suggestive movement with her hips. She felt my dick throbbing against her closed thighs. When I looked down at her again, my eyes were glassy with desire.

My auntie’s mind spun with perverse excitement. She pressed her hips up at my throbbing rod, then slipped her hand between our bodies. She brushed the back of her hand across the smooth head of my manhood as her fingers tugged at the tight crotch of her shorts. She felt the wetness of my come-juice there, and managed to pull her shorts just far enough away from her eager pussy.

Instinctively, without saying anything, but still gazing down into my auntie’s eyes, I lifted my hips slightly. My auntie felt the head of my dick rub lightly across the lips of her now-exposed pink pussy lips. A gasp bubbled from her throat, and she shifted her hips. The head of my hard rod pushed at the entrance of her pussy.

Both of us were holding our breath now, staring with glazed eyes at each other. My auntie still held my ass in one hand, her fingers of the other holding and pulling the crotch of her shorts to one side. Very slowly, I pushed my dick inward. My auntie lifted her hips just as slowly and my dick touch the bare fiery lips of her pussy! My dick head was hot against her pussy lips and the feeling was electrifying!

Again my auntie gasped, her eyes slitting but still staring up into mine. She pulled down on my ass and lifted her own at the same time. She felt my now hard-as-iron rod move deeper, and felt the hot throbbing of it. She rocked her ass slightly, working her inner pussy lips against my dick head, forcing the pussy lips to part. The advancing head of my dick pushed her quivering pussy lips open, little by little, and the purple head worked slowly inside. My heart started to beat furiously, and I could hear the drumming sound echoing through my head. I pushed, and my dick penetrated and slipped into her moist clasping pussy.

“Arhhhhhh!” both of us gasped loudly at the same time.

We froze.

Why are there so many stories about aunts?

Criminalz
03-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Why are there so many stories about aunts?

Perhaps u would like to start a thread and share stories of other nature.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner

taureanwoman08
06-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Perhaps u would like to start a thread and share stories of other nature.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner

What do you want to know? That my boyfriend tore his frenulum again?

hogaogang
07-08-2013, 10:49 PM
please carry on the story , thanks

megafortress
08-08-2013, 01:32 AM
hope ts continues with this story!

hogaogang
08-08-2013, 01:54 AM
please continue , thanks

kacang
08-08-2013, 07:36 PM
it's always such a pleasure to read stories that have good command of english. :)

chewee62
08-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Camp for more update

grouchycabi
09-08-2013, 10:34 AM
it's always such a pleasure to read stories that have good command of english. :)

Thank you Bro Kacang. Up you 7 points for your kind words! Happy National Day to all fellow Singaporeans! HUAT ahhhhh!!!

Eradicator
09-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Camping....

MatureM40sg
09-08-2013, 04:09 PM
keep going bro

loddtoh
09-08-2013, 04:13 PM
nice story build up, camping here for more.
shiok.

PureHearted
09-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Your stories about your auntie is very well written plus the photo of hers really turns me on again and again as I continue reading every page of it ... Please do carry on :cool::cool::cool:

LuckyBall
10-08-2013, 03:46 AM
please continue , thanks

taureanwoman08
10-08-2013, 07:05 AM
I cannot believe this thread has 2,386,131 views!

ojit82
10-08-2013, 03:45 PM
One of the better stories... love it!! Thanks TS!;)

grouchycabi
10-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Bro Sgtwert

Thanks for your kind support. I hope to continue the story very soon.

grouchycabi
10-08-2013, 08:48 PM
To recap the last two paragraphs of the story that my aunt was telling me:

The flames of drug-induced desire had spread from my trembling thighs up my belly to the throbbing tips of my erect nipples. Without realising it, I began to fondle my nipples with my fingers, as I felt a wild and sudden passion of wanting to be fulfilled. I could not understand why but I felt my own hand slide down to the inside of my panties and began to tenderly stroke the folds of my warm pussy which had become very wet! I started to suck his penis because I wanted to, as if doing so could smother the flames of hot desire building up in my pussy. I started to swallow his sperm and my arms were grabbing his buttocks and pushing his loins towards my face. I started to grab his rapidly emptying testicles, caressing them, squeezing them hard, until every drop was drained into my mouth.

And then suddenly, I felt my head swirling round and round as my body surrendered its control to the drug that had been placed inside the drink and I blanked out.

To continue:

"What happened after that?" I asked my auntie.

She looked at me wistfully. "When I came to, I found that I was alone in the studio. There was no one around. I quickly grabbed my clothes and belongings and I ran off from the place. I didn't dare to look back."

Listening to my auntie's story, I felt very sorry for her. As she relived the bad experience, I could sense her horror at being taken advantaged of at such a young tender age. I wanted to hold and hug my auntie to comfort her. She looked so vulnerable as she told me the story. However, at the same time, I could not help thinking of my auntie being forced to suck the photographer's cock. The image of her beautiful and sensual full red lips enclosing the man's hard rod kept playing itself in my mind again and again. The story was having an effect on me. On one hand, I felt very sorry for my auntie. On the other hand, I wondered how it would feel to have my penis inside my auntie's warm sensual mouth. To my horror, I found myself getting excited again. My penis start jerking and lifting itself up.

LovePotion
10-08-2013, 11:21 PM
camping for more n more n more

bushmaster
12-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Bro TS,

I just finished reading your story up to date.
It took me 5 days to read all of it up to page. 78.

This is the most wonderful story that I have ever read in
the forum.

Keep it up... Camping for more...

taureanwoman08
12-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Bro TS,

I just finished reading your story up to date.
It took me 5 days to read all of it up to page. 78.

This is the most wonderful story that I have ever read in
the forum.

Keep it up... Camping for more...

I have been reading comments by readers that this story is very good. The best many have said. Can you explain WHY? Thanks.

cash88
13-08-2013, 01:41 AM
Bro

Pls continue. Nice Story

glonerg
13-08-2013, 01:48 AM
camping for more

bb300
15-08-2013, 07:29 PM
camping plus up post!

Wolfie_0005
15-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Excellent story. Pls go on.

taureanwoman08
16-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Excellent story. Pls go on.

As a woman I cannot understand why this story is so popular with 2.4 million views. I checked around and for stories, this thread is certainly the best! Why? Can anyone explain please? Thanks!

shibume
17-08-2013, 09:10 AM
I cannot believe this thread has 2,386,131 views!

Hi, how and where do you see the number of views of a thread? :confused:

bunty
17-08-2013, 10:58 AM
This was one of my fav stories when I first joined then it stopped. Glad to know TS is back writing again. Thanks!

shibume
17-08-2013, 11:20 AM
As a woman I cannot understand why this story is so popular with 2.4 million views. I checked around and for stories, this thread is certainly the best! Why? Can anyone explain please? Thanks!

Hi TaureanWoman,

Let me guess: Perhaps because the storyline is something that older samsters can indentify with - it started back in the 70's, and involve an auntie that most of us have and grew up with, although TS's aunt looks much more sexy! Being males, and in our teens we would be overflowing with raging hormones ... you get the idea. Another highpoint of this thread was reached when TS started posting pics of his aunt. This thread is so much more readable, written by a man-on-the-street taxi driver (my guess - from TS's name - grouchy cabby?), involving an aunt, going to places we would most likely have visited - like beaches in Tioman, Mersing, etc., and knowing someone who have bad experiences like his aunt at Chinatown when young, etc. It is not about some rich kid with money to throw around, or boasting his sexual exploits with multiple women, etc., but touches and connects with the lives of ordinary folks ...

My 2-cents.

blahzzz
20-08-2013, 03:08 AM
On the other hand, I wondered how it would feel to have my penis inside my auntie's warm sensual mouth. To my horror, I found myself getting excited again. My penis start jerking and lifting itself up.

camping for more!

lostbird
20-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Brother,

Many thanks for continuing your story:)

Best regards

Cockslap
20-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Cock salute with 21 cumshots! Keep on cumming never stop!

PureHearted
23-08-2013, 07:03 AM
Oh Please carry on the story please ..... :) :) :)

rhibs
23-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Dear bro Grouchicabbie

Thanks for ur generous sharing n i onli came across ur stories much later.. took me a few days to finish reading till the last story...

Ur stories kept me hooked because i have had experiences with my own aunty as well and i always wanted to know if there was anybody other bro who was like me.. hvg sexual relations with an aunty and developing a desire for older women..especially those in their mid thirties to forties...milf types...

After reading ur stories i finally understood that i wasnt so strange after all and that it is normal for young guys to lust after older ladies..

Thumbs up bro..keep writing!:)

skihon
23-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Dear bro Grouchicabbie

Thanks for ur generous sharing n i onli came across ur stories much later.. took me a few days to finish reading till the last story...

Ur stories kept me hooked because i have had experiences with my own aunty as well and i always wanted to know if there was anybody other bro who was like me.. hvg sexual relations with an aunty and developing a desire for older women..especially those in their mid thirties to forties...milf types...

After reading ur stories i finally understood that i wasnt so strange after all and that it is normal for young guys to lust after older ladies..

I have the same feelings too but mine is not my aunty. So bro Grouchicabbie care to share your part of the story?

grouchycabi
23-08-2013, 06:48 PM
I have the same feelings too but mine is not my aunty. So bro Grouchicabbie care to share your part of the story?

What part do you want me to share? Haven't I shared enough? What particular aspect you want to know more?

lonexiaobao
23-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Chanced upon this thread and found an exciting story to entice myself into reading more and more pages ....

This certainly leads readers into addiction of what and how TS describes his story so far..
"Thumbs up"

Please do continue if you have more updates and hope you have more stories after reading from page 1 to page 79 lol

blahzzz
24-08-2013, 09:39 AM
waiting for more!

erkianpeng
24-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Maybe if you all show more respect and appreciation to TS he may continue. Encourage him by giving him points. Just asking him to continue no good enough. I thing he wants more points.

Apollo
24-08-2013, 12:53 PM
waiting for more!

bro return favor and up you 11 pts, cheers

Who else want to have 11 pts ? just up me and I will return favor (min 5 pts)

grouchycabi
24-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Maybe if you all show more respect and appreciation to TS he may continue. Encourage him by giving him points. Just asking him to continue no good enough. I thing he wants more points.

Bro EKP

Points are not my concern now. Putting food on the table is. Another issue is my health which is not good. Of course when points are given, it shows my story is appreciated and I am grateful for the support. The fact that this thread, as pointed out by a supporter who informed me, has 2.4 million views shows that many brothers here like my story. Some have suggested I write for a living. That is a tribute I don't deserve. Thanks to all. I shall strive to continue.

grouchycabi
24-08-2013, 01:18 PM

Thanks for your support.

grouchycabi
24-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Dear bro Grouchicabbie

Thanks for your support!

Grangster
24-08-2013, 10:40 PM
All the best,Bro.Take care of your health.

grouchycabi
25-08-2013, 09:52 AM
All the best,Bro.Take care of your health.

Thanks Bro. I have to. No choice. I have seen colleagues and friends falling and to me HEALTH is of utmost importance!

grouchycabi
31-08-2013, 11:51 AM

Thanks Bro Apollo for your support!

DDAMn
31-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Bro any chance of the continuation.pls once u are ready.thanks.

Ah hai
01-09-2013, 12:30 AM
Nice story, and looking forward to the next installment.

jj583
01-09-2013, 12:42 AM
TS,
health is more important then anything else ...
Do take good care ... and 3 cheers to yr story ...:o:o

grouchycabi
02-09-2013, 03:51 PM
TS,
health is more important then anything else ...
Do take good care ... and 3 cheers to yr story ...:o:o

Thanks Bro. I know health is utmost. No health, have money also no use.

Iluminati
02-09-2013, 07:46 PM

Hey Bro take care of your health yeah! ;)
As the saying goes "Health is wealth" :)
Will upz you tmr ;)

Sunshine_apple
03-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Went to buy some Toto from my auntie yesterday for today 45th Anniversary $5Million Toto draw. My aunt is now working part-time at a SingaporePools outlet. Hope I could hit the $5M because of her. She was surprised to see me yesterday as I didn't give her any notice. I just turned up at the outlet and luckily there was no queue then and I walked up straight to her counter. Seeing my auntie really brought back so much nice memories! Immediately caused some tinkling feeling below. She still looked fabulous! :)

Bro grouchycabi, after seeing her in the outlet and still find her fabulous, if she signal you for a meet up again, would you?

Apollo
03-09-2013, 08:12 PM

Evening bro return favor and up you 11 pts to 226, cheers

ConnerDoReMe
04-09-2013, 02:58 AM
Health is truly impt, can always Chiong another day.. :cool:

LostGeneration
04-09-2013, 03:03 AM
Health is truly impt

Agree with you 100%

Apollo
04-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Health is truly impt, can always Chiong another day.. :cool:

Good Evening bro return favor and up you 11 pts to 312, cheers

lipe
05-09-2013, 07:23 AM
Bro Apollo up your points.

Apollo
05-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Bro Apollo up your points.

Good Evening bro return favor and up you 11 pts to 739, cheers :D:D

whatda
06-09-2013, 06:20 AM
Great story waiting for next post keep up the good work

honeybunny
06-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Nice read. :p

Putin
06-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Nice story :cool:

uniqueen
06-09-2013, 11:48 AM
great story bro, waiting for next ...

Sunshine_apple
06-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Waiting again, when continue har???:confused:

grouchycabi
10-09-2013, 09:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEx3HGDfSs4

Watch 9.05 to 10.24 and also 36.55.

The scene is reminiscent of what happened in Pulau Tioman at the bathroom outside the longhouse:-->

I thought I heard my auntie said “Oh Dear.” I asked her whether there was anything wrong. She said yes, she had not brought in her bath towel. Would I be a dear to go and get it for her from her bag? My auntie did not sound too worried about it. In fact, from my static-filled mind, there seemed to be a smile in the voice. Certainly, I replied.

I ran up the steps into the longhouse, opened her bag, grabbed what appeared to be a big bath towel and went back out and walked right up to the bathroom door, which was now half open, holding the towel in front of me. The door swung further open and my auntie reached out to take it. She was smiling and as her hand moved towards it, the top of her body followed slightly, just enough so that the whole of one beautiful glistening white breast with brown nipple appeared. I sucked in an involuntary breath and felt the perspiration break out around my eyes. Then my auntie had taken it and was gone.

But the image of that gorgeous, fantastic round breast stayed before my eyes. My shorts, I realised, were standing out as though I was carrying a portable diving board inside them. And now the door was almost fully open.
I knew I only had to move a couple of feet to my left and I would be able to see right into the bathroom. Just a couple of feet. But I stayed rooted to the spot. What if my auntie was looking at the door? What if I moved and she closed it on me?! What if she did not realise what she had just shown me, what I had just seen with my own bloody eyes?

But what if I never had another chance? What if I was killed by a falling coconut or eaten by a tiger that night? I moved, and it seemed the sound of my slippers screamed in protest. But she did not look up.

She was there, half turned away from me, one leg on the stool which was placed beside the big water container. She was drying her leg with short vigorous strokes, looking intently at her slim white toes. Obviously she had not heard the sound of my shuffling feet. As she moved, one breast was exposed to me in profile and with each stroke, it jiggled and touched the top of her smooth knee. The nipple was pointed and brownish pink, or was it reddish-pink because of the light from the light bulb, or was this happening at all for Godsake? If she turned just slightly, she would have to see me. I had to move, get out of her line of vision, back behind the door.

The shuffling of my slippers shrieked again but I was safe now, out of sight, my hand in the pocket of my shorts squeezing my erection and at the same time desperately willing it away. But even from my new position, I could still see her through the space between the door and the jamb. If she came out and I was like this, I would have to turn away. Or maybe she wanted to see it, even hold it herself. No, no. I had to stop thinking about it, say something that would take my mind off it for a moment.

I found my voice and told my auntie that if she was done (as there was no more water splashing sound), I would get my clothes to bathe. She turned towards the voice. The towel was in front of her, moving slowly over her groin, her legs slightly apart. Oh yes, she said, she was done and was getting dressed and I should get my stuff. I wanted to yell and cry and run into the bathroom and grab her and touch her all over and run away and laugh and stroke myself till I blew it all out and take her in my arms and put my tongue in her ear and squeeze her round tits till she cried for it and get the hell out, all at once. I did not want her to get dressed, not now or ever.

jj_jj
10-09-2013, 09:41 PM
so sorry for this..

Lolkk
10-09-2013, 10:53 PM
Greatest story no doubt!

blahzzz
24-09-2013, 01:37 PM
grazie nonna. great italian film!

maddog_mlvn
24-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Bro TS, still not updated.

Dom_sg
24-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Bro grouchycabi, lai lai update ur thread, many bros waiting leh.

erkianpeng
01-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Hi

Can we have an update for this very exciting story. It's been too long.

grouchycabi
01-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Just informed that my auntie has fallen sick recently.

partlyntv
01-11-2013, 08:58 PM
great story, keep it going! :)

Cantalita
01-11-2013, 10:41 PM
camping for more

sleepy80
02-11-2013, 12:53 AM

Would like to wish ur auntie good health and recover soon, will like to hear more of your story soon

adonis
02-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Wish your aunt gets well soon.

Cantalita
04-11-2013, 01:54 AM
please continue , thanks

erkianpeng
11-02-2014, 06:22 PM
Quite some time. Pleaes continue.

yookevinyoo
12-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Ur story is great...I still waiting the next episode......

vkumar
14-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Please continue!!!

alec
14-03-2014, 03:42 PM
OH NO!!! Hope she recovers real soon...

grouchycabi
14-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Hi

Thank you for all your kind support. I shall try to continue My computer has been infected with all kinds of virus and Trojans etc. I need to resolve this problem first. What is the best software do this? Thanks.

PureHearted
03-04-2014, 02:05 AM
Pls keep up the updates :)

spawn81
03-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Do hope she get well soon. At a same time, do hope theres an update coming.

justyouraverage
03-04-2014, 08:51 PM
bro take care .. hope to see you writing again enjoyed the story :)

eeemen
05-04-2014, 12:53 AM
Hope all is well with your aunt . Take care and do return back when you can to update us? Cheers, ....................

lancerex
26-05-2014, 05:49 PM
hi ts,

anymore of your stories on rapping ur aunties' toes? after you had sex with ur aunty, no much sharing on ur love for her feet haha

KC6268
27-05-2014, 02:32 AM
camping for more , thanks

PureHearted
06-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Pls carry on the story TS , Still waiting here for more :D:D:D

McLaren SG
06-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Hahahaha set up camp here. :p

skybandit
09-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Hi

Thank you for all your kind support. I shall try to continue My computer has been infected with all kinds of virus and Trojans etc. I need to resolve this problem first. What is the best software do this? Thanks.

The most common ones are Norton Anti-Virus and McAfee . Please note that I am related to any of these 2 products.

waitingge
26-06-2014, 06:55 PM
please continue bro , thanks

chancee
26-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Yehh.... nice story!

seraphimrudy
28-06-2014, 03:24 AM
Just started reading this thread yesterday,by far the best story EVER!!!:eek:

seraphimrudy
28-06-2014, 03:28 AM
Just started reading this thread yesterday,by far the best story EVER!!!xpp

PureHearted
23-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Please don't keep us waiting any more , still waiting hungrily for more of your updates :D:D:D

PureHearted
17-10-2014, 01:09 AM
Dear TS how come you are missing , please give us more updates I beg you

PureHearted
10-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Happy 2015 ..... hope you help to make us happy too on 2015 by giving us more updates please !! :):):)

grouchycabi
10-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Thanks Purehearted bro! I shall try to continue. Been busy trying to make ends meet.

alec
13-01-2015, 07:22 PM
just dont go missing.... continue even a year later if you must, BUT pls don't abandon this thread

LenseChao
13-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Thanks Purehearted bro! I shall try to continue. Been busy trying to make ends meet.

erm..... bro! so sorry to ask but i really curious, after 4years, we still at pulau tioman first night!:D:D:D:D

btw u are a good writer!

LowProfiler
16-01-2015, 10:07 AM
Hope TS can finish the story.. at least the episode at tioman. Tho I think tioman might be the first but definitely not the last. :)
Gambate TS!!

PureHearted
01-02-2015, 02:20 AM
Chinese New year is round the corner can dear TS bro please give us readers some updates to enjoy on this festive season PLEASE !!! THANK YOU :D:D:D

retsmas
01-02-2015, 09:22 AM
TS,
Pls continue.
Thanks.

Incoming
01-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Camping for ts

grouchycabi
09-02-2015, 04:46 PM
I am humbled that even after so long, my story is still being read and there are kind supporters who want me to continue. Thank you very much!

2335 Man
09-02-2015, 04:54 PM
Yes bro. Good story must go on n on. We have waited long long for U

Goodday Everyday