PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day make-out

rocky73sg
15-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi,

I wasn't surprised if people says budget hotel chains like H81 and Fragrance have good business during Valentine's Day yesterday... We were heading to Bugis H81 for Valentine's Day make-out but the place is fully booked and we were being turned back... Arghhh... I like the Bugis one...no choice we took a cab to Chinatown and lucky enough, we took one of the remaining few rooms that were available... We had a good time there...

Anyone had been turned away at budget hotels when they went for their Valentine's Day make-out? I jokingly tell my partner that the bosses must be laughing like this :D when the cash register keeps moving...

Cheers!

longwinter
15-02-2009, 01:41 PM
why dun u bring ur partner to ur home to make out. like that better mah. Save the hassle of waiting for hotel room and the $. :D

SammyHulk
15-02-2009, 01:57 PM
why dun u bring ur partner to ur home to make out. like that better mah. Save the hassle of waiting for hotel room and the $. :D

Bro, it's V-day. TS might want a more romantic change in atmosphere, to him spend a bit of money so as to have a good memory might not be a bad idea afterall. Home can be anytime, oh ya maybe he oso have the intentions of taking sum nice pictures for keepsake too.:p ;):D

rocky73sg
15-02-2009, 02:03 PM
If house is ok, I'll prefer house already...can attempt to install some cam as well... :D

rocky73sg
15-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Bro, this place is about sharing... any of you had similar encounter as me yesterday?

Cheers!

daryl76
15-02-2009, 02:10 PM
fuck at home isnt better meh? :D

rocky73sg
15-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Of cos home will be the best, I can have camera or even video clips of the mating... :p

junkie2807
15-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Bugis H81 is always crowded, especially during evenings of weekdays & the weekends (considered peak period). I had to wait on many occasions I was there with my S.O. for a room. Chinatown H81 is also hot because there are KTVs nearby & real tourists actually book rooms there because it is near the city center, so we are not just competing with cheongsters & samsters for rooms.

I believe hotels also allocate a certain percentage of rooms for ST & reserve the rest for overnights. While there may be empty rooms in the hotel, they are not intended for ST & thestaff on duty might not release them for whatever reasons.

Ja neh!!!

jerkmagnet
15-02-2009, 04:45 PM
I suggest Value Hotel at Balestier. Just opposite Quality Hotel or Balestier Tua Pek Gong. Very cosy hotel, trust me cos I was the main contractor for this project. Just handed over not long ago. This hotel under management of Hotel 81. Anyway guys look forward to another Value hotel launch at the start of balestier road. 12 storey high with swimming pool and gym. Also under hotel 81 management

fenwick
15-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Hi,

I wasn't surprised if people says budget hotel chains like H81 and Fragrance have good business during Valentine's Day yesterday... We were heading to Bugis H81 for Valentine's Day make-out but the place is fully booked and we were being turned back... Arghhh... I like the Bugis one...no choice we took a cab to Chinatown and lucky enough, we took one of the remaining few rooms that were available... We had a good time there...

Anyone had been turned away at budget hotels when they went for their Valentine's Day make-out? I jokingly tell my partner that the bosses must be laughing like this :D when the cash register keeps moving...

Cheers!

Same here Bro, Bugis 81 is also my favourite hotel ( Especially the top flr with outdoor shower....ha ha ) Lucky i'm overseas, if not i'll be turned away same as you.:p

Mighty Minds
15-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Too bad I got no chance to make out with my GF as she is having menses so that is really too bad.