PDA

View Full Version : Is It safe to have a sex with a legal prostitute

charlie3475
10-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Dear All

Can any body tell me is it safe to have a sex with a legal prostitute in singapore.Do a legal prostitute will go for regular mediacal check ups?if yes, how often they will go for a medical check up?do they have any chance to escape from a medical checkup?do the government take action on a legal prostitute if she get infetcted with HIV or STD ?

I had a sex with a thai girl in lorong 18.i went to a legal house in lorong 18 and had a sex with a sex girl.After i did the mistake , i realized that i did a mistake .Now i am worrying abt my future .Please advice me .I cant able to do my regular job.

Thanks and Regards
Charlie

sammyboyfor
10-02-2009, 04:48 AM
There is no such thing as "SAFE" sex. However, there is a LOWER RISK when fucking legal whores because of the health checks performed on a regular basis.

If you're worried that you have caught something, see a doctor.

Dear All

Can any body tell me is it safe to have a sex with a legal prostitute in singapore.Do a legal prostitute will go for regular mediacal check ups?if yes, how often they will go for a medical check up?do they have any chance to escape from a medical checkup?do the government take action on a legal prostitute if she get infetcted with HIV or STD ?

I had a sex with a thai girl in lorong 18.i went to a legal house in lorong 18 and had a sex with a sex girl.After i did the mistake , i realized that i did a mistake .Now i am worrying abt my future .Please advice me .I cant able to do my regular job.

Thanks and Regards
Charlie

ricky69
10-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Dear All
The legal house girls need to go regular check up and no way they can excape or else the AV will step into it. As what Sam said "there is no safe sex" in this world regardless legal prostitute, WLs, FLs... ONS with a girl you know in the pub maybe even high risk as you may have unprotected sex with them.

Thanks and Regards
Charlie
No need to say sorry if you first have the "intention" Just carry on with life and if you worry about contacted AIDs.. no sex for at least 3 months and go for medical check up. As for STD..yes or no... will be detected within 2 weeks.. Good Luck !

Ah Dez
10-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Dear All

Thanks and Regards
Charlie

go geylang find prositute is mistake?? so wat is correct??.. buy FHM hide in the toilet and PCC?:confused:

xxzz
10-02-2009, 06:18 PM
go geylang find prositute is mistake?? so wat is correct??.. buy FHM hide in the toilet and PCC?:confused:
Is that what you did before during your teenager day ? :D

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 08:05 PM
There is no "have a sex"...there is "have sex"

HCKing
10-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Dear All

Thanks and Regards
Charlie

Re:Re: Is it safe to have sex with a legal prostitute

Dear Mr Charlie,

It isnt safe to have sex with any girl not restricted to only legal pros as HIV virus is invisible so any girl u F may be a carrier and u will nvr knw who is clean and who isnt. In short, if u scared then dont chiong, if chiong then dont scared and always rem to practise SAFE SEX = wear condom

Yours sincerely,
HCKing
:D

Lobster King
10-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Dear TS,

You are GOING TO DIE!!!!! Sex with a prostitute will DESTROY your life! They have you on RECORD now! Now you can never join PAP! Civil Service will have you BLACKLISTED!! They will call your BOSS and get you FIRED!!! You are DOOOOM!!!! :eek:

magichat
10-02-2009, 08:32 PM
After i did the mistake , i realized that i did a mistake .Now i am worrying abt my future .Please advice me .I cant able to do my regular job.
Who don't have future? Dont think so much, go for a hiv test after 3months window.

Fat Fatt
11-02-2009, 01:30 AM
I guess it is quite safe for you in terms of the law. At least you went to a legal joint, got a WL working under an AV approved licence and you will be safe with the law.

As for STD etc, the other bros have warned you. i felt that you also waste the bandwidth of this thread. your post should go to adult sex discussion.

modongle
11-02-2009, 02:18 AM
safe in terms of law but not in terms of cheonging

warbird
11-02-2009, 09:43 AM
My dear TS,

No human activites are 100% SAFE. Do u think sitting in a car is safe? How about getting on a commercial flight? Is eating in a restuarant safe?

Sexual intercourse w/ another human being can NEVER be 100% safe, even if the partner is ur legal wife or long-time gf.

Sitting in the living rm of ur condo is safe, right? Wrong! A 31-y.o. Microsoft lawyer was killed by a collpased crane while relaxing in his own apartment.:eek: The Seattle Times: Local News: Microsoft job brought lawyer to the Northwest (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003436797_cranefatal18e.html)

So dun worry, be happy. We should live life to the fullest becos "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

AM & PM
11-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Should be safe. Same as legal TG.

bedtime-stories
11-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Dear TS,

You are GOING TO DIE!!!!! Sex with a prostitute will DESTROY your life! They have you on RECORD now! Now you can never join PAP! Civil Service will have you BLACKLISTED!! They will call your BOSS and get you FIRED!!! You are DOOOOM!!!! :eek:

wah bro..y u so fierce???haha..majiam u opp party leh..;) anyway perhaps sex with a pro will destroy one's life if u dont know how to adjust n cope with it properly..yup they have u on cctv liao..but y cant join PAP???i did see a MP before..waiting for 150 gal..:D civil service wont blacklist u lah..y shd they call up yr boss???fire u unless u have gotten yrself some silly diseases lor..but dont worry u r not doomed...yet...better go for a test after 1 n 6mths..

LostALau
11-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Dear TS,

wah bro..y u so fierce???haha..majiam u opp party leh..;) anyway perhaps sex with a pro will destroy one's life if u dont know how to adjust n cope with it properly..yup they have u on cctv liao..but y cant join PAP???i did see a MP before..waiting for 150 gal..:D civil service wont blacklist u lah..y shd they call up yr boss???fire u unless u have gotten yrself some silly diseases lor..but dont worry u r not doomed...yet...better go for a test after 1 n 6mths..

I think Bro Lobster King is just trying to have some fun scaring a kid for some 'misdeed'. PAP OR APP or PPA or whatever are still human. Not surprising that they go GL before and/or after joing the party. If they are inhuman, then might as well let a group of robots rule the country. I think this way can produce better results and much more cost effective.

Before we cheong, always use the big head before the small one. Know the risk and prepare for safety and also any unfortunate consequence. If one wants to bonk safe, then marry a wife, have her medically checked every now and then (who knows she may get some STD by using common towels or bath or make out with other men).

In conclusion, there is no 100% safe sex. Only degree of safeness.
In yr present situation, best thing is to go for medical check and meanwhile live life as normal except no bonking during the window period. If really cannot stand, PCC lor. But make sure your hand has not touch any infected pussy before u do that because there again, there is some risk of STD :p

Lobster King
13-02-2009, 09:56 PM

Aiyoh why you go spoil the fun. :D

I think Bro Lobster King is just trying to have some fun scaring a kid for some 'misdeed'. PAP OR APP or PPA or whatever are still human.

Heehee you are spot on bro! :D

Storm_Sucker
14-02-2009, 02:25 AM
how old are u? still cannot think what can do n what cannot do? faint!!!

first time in sammyboy? if not, den what the shit u post?

u dun know having sex inolved risk????????????????????????????

u should ask the okt to give you some talk before going into the room?

like those who pass car license, must go n watch video tape..

zerocrash
14-02-2009, 05:42 AM
Dear All

Thanks and Regards
Charlie

There will always be risk even with condom as though stated 99% or whatever % is safe etc, there's still slight risk involved.

Anyway, go for your checkup and prays that all goes well and you're safe and do not repeat the same mistake again if you are not a risk taker. But I agree with many bros posting here. Wife, gf, FL, etc all, you can trust anyone nowadays as they do have secret flings or maybe contracted some disease before getting together with you. Hard to say, nothing's that safe in this world now. Heng suay only.

dick3007
14-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Bros Charle,

Dont think too much, no one know who r u ? just go for the check up n dont worry too much.:p

fatty_leo
15-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Hmm... TS maybe you didnt get CIM, AR, BBBJ, COF, etc from the WL:rolleyes::p

You worry too much.

One more thing, pls do this kinda discussion in Adult discussion. This thread is for FR. Thanks

warbird
15-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Dear TS,

Perhaps a more appropriate question would be: Is It SAFER to have sex with a legal prostitute than w/ a FL?

I believe the answer is YES provided u take the same precautions.:cool:

The answer would be NO if u throw caution to the wind n engage in unsafe sexual practice.:eek:

Good day!

joew2005
15-02-2009, 05:58 PM
ppl don't eat anything sure will die,but some ppl also will die while eating!
wat shld mankind do then?
shld we continue 2 eat,or shld we sit there & wait 4 death?:(