PDA

View Full Version : BlackMailed

jack13
06-02-2009, 12:27 PM
This story is fake and please pardon my English if there is any errors, I just wrote this for the sake of fulfilling my fantasy and for fun as I got nothing else better to do.

I am working in an MNC as an IT administrator and our co consist of 80% sales people. However, there is not a lot of woman in this industry but May is one of them. May is a late 20s OL who has obtained the position of 1 of the 4 team leaders in our company despite her young age. Guess her looks did help her along the way to hit her quota but not sure if she did sleep with anyone. Heard that she was modeling when she was younger and I agree that with her 175cm height, 36-25-34 figure, anyone was kidding me. The most sexy thing about her is her big eyes and the attitude that she had a big paycheck ( I kinda like people who are proud but still get laid! hahha)

To get straight to the point, recession came and the company decided to downsize. The sales director left and an announcement was made that someone from the 4 will take over the position and which they will ask another to leave, leaving the company with 2 team leader and a sales director. May was the most expected to rise to the position but the position was pretty much open.

My scope of work requires me to work after office hours, when there wasn’t much people in the office so that I can do the backups and etc. Normally I will go and get my dinner and come back to the office to run a system check and backups, which will run overnight. After dinner 1 day, I returned to the office as usual and notice that someone was in the finance room, thinking that someone could have stayed back to do some work, I login to the email system to see if there was activity. Notice that someone was sending a email with some attachments to May. Opening the attachments, I could see that it was the company payroll and budget for the upcoming year. Seems like something fishy going on here as this should be confidential stuff…. Decided to go to the pantry and took a peek to see who was around. (although I could see from the email address).

Saw May walking out of the room and she seem pretty shocked to see me. Asked me in a harsh tone “What are you doing here so late?” I replied cheekly “ Same as you, sending emails” Shocked by my reply she pulled me to a corner and asked me what do I know… I told her that the email do keep records of whats being send and received and seems like I just happen to see something that I shouldn’t see.

May: “You better do no tell anyone about this or I can make life difficult for you”

Somehow her mean tone seems to get my dick erected…She was in this power suit which shows her figure very well and although she tried to be threatening, I could see that she was shivering at the same time, as she knows that this will make her lose her job not to mention the promotion. I smiled and said… “Maybe you will not be around anymore to make my life difficult?” With that I walked back to my desk, packed up and left. She was still in a daze in the pantry, probably thinking what to do next.

Thinking to my self… guess you will not be that arrogant soon… I went home and pcc with her in my thoughts, planning my evil plan for the days ahead…

jack13
06-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Chapter 2

Next morning on the way to the office, I got an sms from May, asking if she could ask me out for lunch alone.

Lunch time came and we met somewhere in town, a hotel lounge, she got a sofa seat in a corner of the lounge, guess she didn’t want to bump into people that she knew or let anyone know about our conversation. She was dressed in her “killer” office wear as usual, tight short skirts with jacket and a shirt with the top button off. Walking to the sofa opposite her while she was sitting down, I could see her cleavage and the outline of her lacy bra and immediately my bro woke up. “Nice place” I said… sitting down and admiring her long smooth legs. She gave a very impatient face to me and push an envelope across the table to me. “ take this and delete away the emails that are in the server”. She look away from me sipping her drink… waiting for a respone as I opened the envelope, I saw a stack of $50 notes and I smiled. “this is not enough..”

May “ How much more do you want? There is 5 k in there!”
Me: “ How much do you think your career is worth? Further more, you might have to go to jail for this if I go back and report this to our CEO…”

May was taken aback, guess she did not think that far or how serious stealing company information will be. I could see her shifted uneasily in her seat and that cause her shirt to slide up and revealed more of her legs… she un-crossed her legs and I seemed to caught a glimpse of her upskirt… that almost made me nosebleed…..

Leaning forward, I told her the deal…. “Come to a 3 day 2 nites stay in a hotel with me, do whatever I want and I will do what you want after that. I give you till 6pm to consider my offer, after that, I will go straight to our CEO” Taking the money, I left the place and arrange a FL Tarma session, in my mind I was fantasizing bonking May instead of the 2 FLs and I had made the 2 FLs work for their money..

Went back to the office and await for more updates.. “Beep Beep” my sms ringtone rang….

phonecards35
08-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Nice story, camped here for more update.

Phonecards35:)

AD69
08-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Story looks good. Looking forward to read more.

BigGuy
08-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Well it's always good to have some1 write for reading pleasure

topcook1
09-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Bro carry on pls...

小小Tiko
09-02-2009, 12:18 AM
good storyline,will be waiting for the next update.

Chinateacup
09-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Good story. Waiting for more:D

XiaoHoUzi83
09-02-2009, 01:58 AM
set up tent liao!
1st time setting up though
haha

kissclong
09-02-2009, 02:52 AM
Nice fantasy. :)

proevoguy
09-02-2009, 05:51 AM
waiting for more of your fantasy bro :D

DarthRevan
09-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Good storyline, waiting for more :D

Darkrunner
09-02-2009, 11:16 AM
At least u are honest... nice fantasy...

delson07
09-02-2009, 11:27 AM
nice one mate!

carry on

michael_368
09-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Nice story...very well written.:D

brs_worid
09-02-2009, 12:57 PM
threatened in an interesting way!!! looking forward.....

Silent=Killer
09-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Camping here.:)

Gold Roger
09-02-2009, 10:11 PM
When is the next installment?

Triad Society
09-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Wow! Interesting blackmail story. Quick get to the good part where she rapes the guy!

alvin81
10-02-2009, 12:28 AM
My tent is pitched! :D

Green_papaya
10-02-2009, 02:39 AM
Building Igloo and waiting

YaYa Papaya
10-02-2009, 02:58 AM
Camping here for more :p

killer_pussy
10-02-2009, 11:26 PM
Nice blackmailing... keep the story up

kissclong
17-02-2009, 12:36 PM
TS still Fantasing with her till now? :confused:

wolf2305
17-02-2009, 01:56 PM
pitching my tent

stevenash
17-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Fantastic storyline! TCS should hire you. :D

jack13
17-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Sorry that i am quite tied up with work... with try to post the next part tonight..

jack13
17-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Chapter 3

“I will choose the venue and dates, after this we are quits” I agreed and went ahead to send more smses to her, telling her to bring some outfits that I have fetishes on… bikinis, dresses, miniskirts, etc… Time soon passed and the weekend came, I took MC for a day and went to the hotel in Sentosa which she gave in the sms… guess she didn’t want to meet any familiar faces around.. Reached the place and ring her… got the room number and proceeded to the room. Kinda like going for a FL, I laughed to myself…

“Ding Dong”… May opened a door and I was pleased to see her in the usual office wear that I requested her to be in. With a black mini skirt and a white top, she look dominating as usual and closed the door right after me. She lit a light and look out of the window, saying “Can we settle on another 10k? I don’t sleep around with people and I have only 2 sex partners before.” Bingo I thought, she is not the loose kind meaning that I can bonk her raw…. Opening my laptop, I shown her the screen, I have set an email to be send out with attachments of her crime to the CEO and the other few team leaders 2 day later. “If you still wish to negotiate, go and do it to them, my offer is simple, u let me do anything to do for these few days and u go back to your life. I promise to delete everything that is left in the server…” She was starting to sob and it kinda of turn me on, my bro was screaming to be let out from my pants, I instructed her to go and seat on the study table in the room. I then pull a chair and sat in front of her. With my current position, I am looking into her skirt but her legs was close tightly. “Come on, your objective here is to do what I want you to do, so I want you to make me a happy man, and I want to start by exploring your most private part…” May look away from me avoiding eye contact, she was not prepared for what was installed for her and hence kept quiet. “Spread you legs!” I commanded. May reluctantly spreads her leg and I can see the black gstring she is wearing right in front of me. I pull my chair nearer and took a long sniff at her… Smells heavenly as there was no foul smell, only the smell of the body lotion that she used… I started pushing my face into her gstring and started to rub against her vagina, she was resisting and trying to close her legs but I held it firmly. Slowly I took the g string off and took a long look at her vagina… she had a small bush which was trimmed nicely. She was looking away from me as I continue to venture into her cunt with my fingers. Soon her vagina was wet from all the licking and fingering that I have given her. I took a few glance every now and then saw May biting her lower lips and trying not to show that her body is reacting to the service that I am giving her…

Satisfied with the juices and expressions that she is giving me… I then instructed her to seat on the sofa. . She was looking away as always and I started to ask her some questions regarding her sex experience. She had 2 sex partners but did not enjoyed sex. The first bf basically tried to have sex with her after a few dates and finally did it at his house, she was basically raped with the guy tying her up and having a few rounds of sex. She broke off with him after that. She then went on and had a relationship several years later but claim that she was a virgin thus giving the guy blowjob in exchange for vagina sex. The guy replaced her mouth as her cunt for 1-2 years, until he finally tried to have anal sex with her.

Getting excited over the fact that she must be a good sucker and also attempts on anal sex, I told her to lie down on the sofa. She followed my instructions and lied down closing her legs tightly… I thought, no worries, I am not going there anyway.. with her lying down I took off my pants and underwear and sat on top of her on her stomach and started to play with her breasts During the whole process I was groping her breasts and slowly unbuttoning her top to reveal her lacy bra. It was hooked from the front, as I requested in the attires that she will wear when she meet me. Her breasts spring out once her bra was unhooked and I enjoyed myself licking and rubbing them for some time. All this while she gave a very unwilling face and i decided it time to unload my first shot. “look at me, you are here to make me happy for exchange for the deal, how can I be happy this weekend if you do not look happy? You like to look away right? No problem, I will fuck this beautiful face of yours” Holding her neck down I started to rub my rod on her face, she was closing her eyes and enduring the process. The enjoyment of being able to see my dick on her face rubbing furiously excite me a lot, it got me to start pressing my dick on her face which she “sunk” into the sofa, I continued and soon I unloaded on her face, with her closing her eyes and mouth tightly while I rub the last of my army on her cheeks. The scene of the dominate office lady, in power suits with her bra unhooked but still around, g string missing and cum on her face, I think this is what they call PRICELESS!

She hurried to the toilet to clean the cum on her face once I got off her and I thought to myself… there is more to come…..

End of chapter 3.

P.S, work has been piling up for me till no time to pcc, next chapter will take some time...

3m3m3m
18-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Camping here.:)

bro, u camp everywhere .. can mah ?? keke ..

anyway .. nice fantasy .. must learn from him liau ...:p