PDA

View Full Version : PRC matured lady providing massagemanhood therapyother service

longjohn08
04-02-2009, 04:48 PM
I was recommended by friend ,this matured lady in her early 30's for massage and manhood therapy. I call her this afternoon and asked when she is available. She said how about 1.30pm. Since I am around this lavender area, I say on. After checking in I call her to tell her my room number. She arrived within 5 mins. Not bad at the first glance and can grow on you. One thing I can say is that she is very friendly. Treat you like a long lost friend. Ask me how she can call me. I told her and from than on always call me by the name I told her. She asked me to go wash up. She stripped herself completely and follow me to the bathroom and washed me like a little baby. At the sametime she would playful tease me and rub me with her 36E breast. Wow, what a feeling. Started to suck my nipple to make me horny. After a good wash she towel dry me and we proceed to the bed. There the action starts. Instead of massaging me she was licking me all over from head to toes like a little kitten.What a wonderful feeling. Jokingly i ask her is this the way you massage. She say I want to me you feel "shuang" first, I told her it is ok, you can do want you like with me. She continue to lick me and when she come to my balls the feeling was really good. She wanted to bbj me but I request that she use a CD. Better be safe right. I feel so high with like licking as if I was on cloud 9. I cannot tahan anymore and turn her over to bonk her. She moan out loud like no tomorrow. Her pussy was tight and with good suction. After bonking she ask me to relax and she began to massage me and did manhood therapy for me. She say this will be helpful for men who like sex.We continue for sometime until the reception call to remind that only 10 mins left.
Overall it was worth it.

Name:MW
Look:7/10
Boobs:36E (what she say)
Massage:7/10
Manhood massahe:6/10
FJ: 7/10
BJ: 6/10
Cost:$70 (Room +CD your own)
Overrating: 7/10
This is my humble opinion of her rating. Bros opinion my differs.

hoe388
08-02-2009, 10:10 PM
bro i m interest can share her contact.tks

icehaya69
08-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Hey Bro,

MaY i have the honour to try it out plz :D

lifeisfun
09-02-2009, 01:01 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/102199-prc-fl-25-yo-providing-massage-service-others-post3434533.html#post3434533

think its the same person...