PDA

View Full Version : Swallowing gal's cum

findme
02-02-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm curious to know if anyone has tried swallowing gal's cum and how it taste like? Will I get any disease doing that?

Thanks.

boyboi
02-02-2009, 11:55 AM
girl drink your sperm will die? :D

orionix
02-02-2009, 12:27 PM
can, who say cannot? taste like melted marshmallows. so now you that know. can go drink girl cum liao. go. no disease, but be careful, some bros drink until high and drunk.

Haili
02-02-2009, 12:29 PM
the best way to know the answer is you do the experiment yourself....

you testing first ,than posting here the outcome for sharing,thx:cool:

Oralcraz
02-02-2009, 12:47 PM
For yr info.....Oral sex can transmit STD.
Taste like mucus (slimy contend) mix with liquefied sodium chloride. Try it. Taste great u know.

BigBoy2
02-02-2009, 01:29 PM
If the male expect a CIM out of a blow job and would be excited if she swallows all your cum, and what do you think if you do likewise to her.

Result - Unthinkable...... But please note that not much women cum from licking unless you are gifted.

Just my 2 cents worth.

BB2

mldue
02-02-2009, 04:25 PM
like male's cum, the flavour should be affected by the diet as well.
if it's std and you come in contact, transmission is always possible.

michaelrocksam
02-02-2009, 06:21 PM
if the FL cums from licking, better dun swallow your saliva or her watery squirt. make sure u rinse with listerine staright after she cums.

they will be happy and understand if u rinse :D

of course if its yoru wife by all means swallow.

if your g/f is not the wild type, do swallow.

anyway most of the women's cum has a musky taste. most are slightly saltish. some are sweet like XX (go guess who is it)

Galaxy Ranger
02-02-2009, 07:14 PM
hmmm... taste a slight sour. ;) lime juice!! hahaha joking

Lime juice to get ride of the fishy smell? :rolleyes:

Golden Sparrow
02-02-2009, 07:19 PM
If you are worry...sure will get disease and die... Next time done try lah if scare.

bmess
02-02-2009, 08:21 PM
it taste like salty + sour water? very much depends on the girls actually :)

mimi
02-02-2009, 10:46 PM
actually whether you swallow or not, the pleasure for the girl is psychological. i haven't tried, even though i made so much, haha.

tomvoyeur
02-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Result - Unthinkable...... But please note that not much women cum from licking unless you are gifted.

Takes alot of tongue muscle.....But as the saying goes - practise makes perfect....;)

crombie
03-02-2009, 02:32 AM
actually, for me, its not consider drink.

as we do a tongue job for them, the girls will flow some pre cum and to me it taste 'siap siap'! :D

of course, for those girls who squirt, its a different story altogether. i got a very bad experience. just before i start doing, smell some pungent urine smell before doing! quickly change my mind and dont even dare to finger her! :p

BigBoy2
03-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Takes alot of tongue muscle.....But as the saying goes - practise makes perfect....;)

By the way I had almost 10 to 15 years of practise. I am a pussy lover, and I lick like a dog.

I just like to smell and lick pussy.

BB2

Oralcraz
03-02-2009, 01:17 PM
By the way I had almost 10 to 15 years of practise. I am a pussy lover, and I lick like a dog.

BB2

Bro BigBoy. I share same liking too. However, not as fortunate as u. U have 10-15 yrs of practice, I have around 30........times of practice only:((last lick 15yrs ago), eventhough I'm married 18 yrs and not including 6 n half yrs of par tor. Cos gf/wife don't like. My memorable lick was a record of about half an hr non- stop with a ons. By the way, I like licking thick, bushy and messy bush. I like to plant my lips onto the labia and insert my tongue into the vaginal opening and vibrate.
By the way, I lick like a human being crave for a vaginal:p. I don't lick like a dog. Happy licking.

crombie
04-02-2009, 05:42 AM

BB2

i think so far so good for you bro.

if like me kena ccb, i think you will retreat till next better taget! :D

BigBoy2
04-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Well just to share 1 experience which I will not forget.......

Used to have a FB in her late 20s now early 30s, she is one horny gal, and like to be painted. On our very first outing, I was busy licking up her pussy and I can tell that she was enjoying it....... Into about 10 minutes of painting her sweet pussy, she scream and keep telling me that she is cumming, I told her to give it to me and guess what, I got a face wash...... I was stunned for a while but continue licking her.

Later she told me that her ex-bf and current hubby do not paint her at all because she squits, and she loves being licked.

BB2

EMKA
04-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Didn't know there is so many same "kind" licker as i do...
taste the cunt juice... yumyum...

GTOKING
04-02-2009, 12:58 PM

Used to have a FB in her late 20s now early 30s, she is one horny gal, and like to be painted. On our very first outing, I was busy licking up her pussy and I can tell that she was enjoying it....... Into about 10 minutes of painting her sweet pussy, she scream and keep telling me that she is cumming, I told her to give it to me and guess what, I got a face wash...... I was stunned for a while but continue licking her.

Later she told me that her ex-bf and current hubby do not paint her at all because she squits, and she loves being licked.

BB2

nice story , cheers

Civil
04-02-2009, 04:50 PM

BB2

Interesting. Life can be so exciting.

LostALau
05-02-2009, 12:15 PM
actually, for me, its not consider drink.

as we do a tongue job for them, the girls will flow some pre cum and to me it taste 'siap siap'! :D

of course, for those girls who squirt, its a different story altogether. i got a very bad experience. just before i start doing, smell some pungent urine smell before doing! quickly change my mind and dont even dare to finger her! :p

It is because the gal didn't wash her chi chi after pissing. Next time get her to wash it or wash for her.

Waxer
05-02-2009, 12:29 PM

BB2

Hi bro,

I must say that you are very lucky.

Wet_Towel
05-02-2009, 12:34 PM

BB2

Wow, good thing stays in memory....Bad things too. I had a FB and her cb is really CCB....i just can't bring myself to lick her even how arouse I am...

OldTrafford
05-02-2009, 07:19 PM
It's pretty arousing to lick her till she cums in my face...

I also kena face shower before.. cos sometimes she 'squirts' quite a lot.. hurhur..

Happyguy801
05-02-2009, 07:25 PM
When i was dating my gf who is my wife now... when Gf time licking is like a MUST for everytime when we making love... but now.... my wife say.. DO IT N GET IN IT.... :( miss those days
Happy

hotsoup16
05-02-2009, 07:38 PM
can, who say cannot? taste like melted marshmallows. so now you that know. can go drink girl cum liao. go. no disease, but be careful, some bros drink until high and drunk.

haha..that's a gd one1:D

havana
05-02-2009, 08:43 PM
My friend says a gal's cum taste like 100 plus add salt:eek:
I have taste some....and they sure taste like what he says:D

Beside licking pussy, I will also lick their asshole and legs if I like them.....

michaelrocksam
05-02-2009, 09:07 PM
haha..that's a gd one1:D

be careful marsh mallow taste may be cos of yeast, hygenie issue may be a cause.

but scent of milky can be that the girl drinks lots of milk

good if the girls pussy is fresh and pinkish

Show Stopper
05-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Normally i will demand my girl to wash her pussy before painting and i prefer licking the labia part most. I've got a friend who kena food poisoning the next day after licking his gf's pussy. :D

havana
05-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Normally i will demand my girl to wash her pussy before painting and i prefer licking the labia part most. I've got a friend who kena food poisoning the next day after licking his gf's pussy. :D

HaHa:confused: Never hear got such thing happen before....
May be she didnt wash her ass clean and your friend go and lick the shit:eek:

michaelrocksam
05-02-2009, 11:29 PM
HaHa:confused: Never hear got such thing happen before....
May be she didnt wash her ass clean and your friend go and lick the shit:eek:

possibly can happen, cos alot of ppl dunno how to trace back teh cause of the poisoning.

sucking pussy, lim pussy jiuces - body fliuds exchange (contain body serum and blood)

results of infection - sore throat, diarrhea, hepatitis B, AIDS, etc...

To reduce - dun lim the cum, and fliuds. Gargle your mouth with antiseptic mouth wash (dun use expired haha)

crombie
05-02-2009, 11:47 PM
It is because the gal didn't wash her chi chi after pissing. Next time get her to wash it or wash for her.

ya, think next time in order not to kenna this type, i will wash clean clean for her. :D

hkxinren
05-03-2009, 04:10 PM
TS, you sure can swallow your gal's cum.
But remember to be careful of traffic police if you drive.
They can charge you for drink driving.....

andrewforest
05-03-2009, 04:18 PM
If scare kana STD while licking, put condom on the tongue lah.:D

puipoh
05-03-2009, 04:27 PM
BonkaTimes News Report - How To Make a Woman Cum
reported by Guru Delicapussy

Here's how to swallow a gal's cum

1) use a straw for non-squirters - poke it direct at the opening of the ureathea (where the cum squirts) and suck when she cums

2) use a funnel for the squirters and insert the thin end into your mouth and wait until she comes

The secret skill in this sutra is that the dum dum must first make her cum cum, otherwise the above 2 tips will not work

In the earlier days, as we depended fully on Malaysia for water, this skill is mandatory for every man's survival.

Thanks to newwater, today the skill is almost lost. But anyhow, every drop is precious and golden :D

big_dick
05-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Confirm taste can be saltish....

Once licked a gal's pussy till she was arching her back like a cat after which she was grabbing and gripping my (free and idle) hands tightly. Initially there is no taste or scent; just feels clean. After that, I switched to rapid fingering. She came silently but I knew 'cos all of a sudden she just reaches out her arms to grab me so tightly and buried her fingernails deep into my back; somemore my shoulder kanna bitten down so hard by her teeth until I think I might have been the one screaming (in pain).

After that she released me, i decided to go round 2 and lick again. This time, there was a slight distinctive sweat-like scent with saltish taste.

Thinking at that time maybe my gal eat a lot of salt-baked chicken..... :D

LostALau
06-03-2009, 11:02 AM
if the FL cums from licking, better dun swallow your saliva or her watery squirt. make sure u rinse with listerine staright after she cums.

they will be happy and understand if u rinse :D

of course if its yoru wife by all means swallow.

if your g/f is not the wild type, do swallow.

anyway most of the women's cum has a musky taste. most are slightly saltish. some are sweet like XX (go guess who is it)

Does sweet cum mean she is having diabete, just like pissing sweet urine?

Cheonging101
06-03-2009, 02:57 PM

No, I don't think... I tasted 3 pussies so far that have a faint sweet taste before. I also donno why... :confused: But seriously doubt they are diabetics because they are more active than me (not Type A Diabetics) and slimmer than me (Not Type B Diabetics).

But one thing in common... those 3 are all "Sweet" Young Things and not MILFs. :D MILFs I find that they range from no smell to musky. The musky smell is actually pheromones released during their fertile period to attract men to bonk them.

As for CCB, I only found SYTs have CCBs. Healthy MILFs never have CCBs. Maybe MILFs know how to keep themselves clean and sweat lesser.:rolleyes:

self_reserved
06-03-2009, 03:04 PM
my 2nd ex's was very clean and it tasted rather sweet.
i have only licked 2 girls' in my life,another one was a fling.

the latter's was smelly and i do not dare to swallow her cum.yet she told me that i was the first and only one to find it hard to taste while other guys find it heavenly. :eek:

superchevy
06-03-2009, 09:28 PM
ya sure with my wife and mistress ..... mistress with 69 fucking wet pussy touching my lips and tongue ...wha si pay song ah..... lick till she scream out lau gong coming coming is also about time i shoot my creamy loaf into her warm mouth..... sometime she swallow depend on the taste of my cum haha.....:)

rh8611
07-03-2009, 02:07 AM

hahahhahaah! sounds funny.. ! i tink not lah.. maybe she ate lots of sweets?

Frankiestine
07-03-2009, 10:25 AM
I dun just like to lick, I like to nibble gently on the clit and labia...and when the gal cumming i will suck hard on those labia and draw them in like sucking on a straw....

Prostate Intact
07-03-2009, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE...and when the gal cumming i will suck hard on those labia and draw them in like sucking on a straw....[/QUOTE]

Bro Frankiestine, not only do you not give chance to the back, now I read you also don't give chance to the front! You d man!

A friendly advice, however, do not get mixed up with those assets or you will be sucking you know what.

AngelEye
08-03-2009, 01:19 PM
I dun just like to lick, I like to nibble gently on the clit and labia...and when the gal cumming i will suck hard on those labia and draw them in like sucking on a straw....

wah, u sound very experience....your girl is very forunate...

Generalissimo
08-03-2009, 01:22 PM
the latter's was smelly and i do not dare to swallow her cum.yet she told me that i was the first and only one to find it hard to taste while other guys find it heavenly. :eek:

Hero! Smelly and you still dare. I find it a turn-off.

Frankiestine
09-03-2009, 11:11 AM
wah, u sound very experience....your girl is very forunate...

hmmm.....u can be that fortunate one if you want to.....:D:D:D

silverblue
09-03-2009, 11:35 AM
i only swallow pretty girl's cum..cause it taste nice. there was a time i giving a DATY to a not-so-slim girl and swallow her cum..the next day, i laosai :mad:

AngelEye
09-03-2009, 08:41 PM
hmmm.....u can be that fortunate one if you want to.....:D:D:D
really?????? u dun mind??????

Frankiestine
10-03-2009, 04:34 PM
really?????? u dun mind??????

hmmmm is that considered a indecent proposition to me????:D:D:D

AngelEye
10-03-2009, 06:20 PM
hmmmm is that considered a indecent proposition to me????:D:D:Dermm.... i retract that.........

geckoSG
11-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Frankie, dun wait liao... Kekekeke... Me trying to polish up my skill too.
Any ladies takers? keke

Frankiestine
11-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Frankie, dun wait liao... Kekekeke... Me trying to polish up my skill too.
Any ladies takers? keke

But she got cold feet liao leh....:(:(

Oralcraz
11-03-2009, 05:21 PM

Bro Frankie, I am slightly opposite of u. I like to lick from the bottom tip of the vaginal right up to the clit between the labia...and when reaching the clit, give it a hard kiss follow by a little suckin. Sometimes, I'll sneeze when the lovely bush tickle my nose. I'll continue to do it with vary frequency until she's coming, I'll plant my mouth onto the vaginal.....kissing the labia and insert my tongue inside and vibrate. Eruption.

BigBoy2
12-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Hi Bros,

Honestly, there is no hard and fast rule to how I lick...... Been a licker for life and according to my humble experience, every women prefer it differently. No 2 women are the same. For me its really an on SITE performance, I will usually lick, see and sense what she likes before going out on full force to attack.

Give her a surprise by licking some where else, tease her by giving and not giving will sure fire her up.

As the saying goes practise makes perfect.

AngelEye
12-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Bro Frankie, I am slightly opposite of u. I like to lick from the bottom tip of the vaginal right up to the clit between the labia...and when reaching the clit, give it a hard kiss follow by a little suckin. Sometimes, I'll sneeze when the lovely bush tickle my nose. I'll continue to do it with vary frequency until she's coming, I'll plant my mouth onto the vaginal.....kissing the labia and insert my tongue inside and vibrate. Eruption.
very descriptive.... almost can imagine..........

Oralcraz
12-03-2009, 05:58 PM

Glad u like it.

Frankiestine
13-03-2009, 10:26 AM

hmm you not suggesting something here??:p:p

jefftany
14-03-2009, 01:47 AM
i only swallow pretty girl's cum..cause it taste nice. there was a time i giving a DATY to a not-so-slim girl and swallow her cum..the next day, i laosai :mad:

Hahaha..muz be the lubricant of the cum makes it easier to shit:D

AngelEye
15-03-2009, 12:51 AM
hmm you not suggesting something here??:p:p

huh... not suggesting anything.... wait u target me.. i scared..

bivalve
16-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Maybe you guys should refer to this 'power' thread

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/93905-i-love-going-down-hookers-5.html#post3561656