PDA

View Full Version : Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

tikoman77
08-02-2017, 10:19 AM
Haiz.... always miss the chance to have the suckalicious blow from the queen.

:cool:

cqueen
08-02-2017, 01:53 PM
Haiz.... always miss the chance to have the suckalicious blow from the queen.

:cool:

Happy Lunar New Year Tikoman,

How can my warm mouth not want to give your tiko hard horny cock a good deep blow when my hungry mouth always has a soft spot for man who are tiko and horny?
Cos your wet hard cock too tiko lah with too many sluts fighting to lay their mouths on it, so my warm mouth no chance lah to deepthroat it.

ceandy
08-02-2017, 02:59 PM

How can my warm mouth not want to give your tiko hard horny cock a good deep blow when my hungry mouth always has a soft spot for man who are tiko and horny?
Cos your wet hard cock too tiko lah with too many sluts fighting to lay their mouths on it, so my warm mouth no chance lah to deepthroat it.

Not sure if you like younger guys, but I'd like to give it a try. :D

cqueen
09-02-2017, 08:16 AM
Not sure if you like younger guys, but I'd like to give it a try. :D

Good morning Ceandy,

Which slut will not enjoy a younger cock which it is harder and more delicious?
But your younger, harder and delicious cock had been served many a times by beautiful, more slutty and desirable LBs. I am afraid my warm mouyh may not be able to deliver that level of high thrill sexcitement that your horny cock is used to, leave alone my plain looking Jane looks.

ceandy
09-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Good morning Ceandy,

Which slut will not enjoy a younger cock which it is harder and more delicious?
But your younger, harder and delicious cock had been served many a times by beautiful, more slutty and desirable LBs. I am afraid my warm mouyh may not be able to deliver that level of high thrill sexcitement that your horny cock is used to, leave alone my plain looking Jane looks.

I've never been with a CD before, and thinking about it gives me the same feeling I had when I first tried a LB years ago. The anticipation is enough to give me a raging hard on. But if you're not keen, it's totally fine. No pressure. :p

tikoman77
09-02-2017, 12:39 PM

Haha. U r too modest Jess. It's always wrong day wrong timing. Priority still given to your One and only first. Shall wait for you to return to serve us all again

Hopefully we find the right day right time.

Cheers

XiBeiSong
09-02-2017, 03:21 PM
I do envy those cocks that get to be served by your mouth. Wondering if mine can also has that privilege.

cqueen
09-02-2017, 06:22 PM
I do envy those cocks that get to be served by your mouth. Wondering if mine can also has that privilege.

Happy Lunar New Year XiBeiSong,

My hungry mouth also envy those sluts that deepthroated n engulfed your horny cock because they sure XiBeiSong until they forgot their own names.

cqueen
10-02-2017, 02:16 PM
I've never been with a CD before, and thinking about it gives me the same feeling I had when I first tried a LB years ago. The anticipation is enough to give me a raging hard on. But if you're not keen, it's totally fine. No pressure. :p

Good afternoon Ceandy,

You come across as a well mannered and respectable horny guy. It would be nice to invite you for a drink at my place and let nature takes its own course. Do leave yr hp no in my inbox for me to arrange for a suitable time to invite you over to chit chat and ............

cqueen
10-02-2017, 06:49 PM
Good afternoon Ceandy,

You come across as a well mannered and respectable horny guy. It would be nice to invite you for a drink at my place and let nature takes its own course. Do leave yr hp no in my inbox for me to arrange for a suitable time to invite you over to chit chat and ............

Thanks for leaving your hp no in my inbox. Will those Rowell LBs "attack" me for inviting you to my place, thus depriving them of your tenderness and warmth? I do not want to be labelled as a slut wretch by them for taking you away from them.

ceandy
10-02-2017, 06:51 PM
Good afternoon Ceandy,

Thanks CQueen,

Just sent over my mobile no. to your inbox. Would love to have a drink at your place 1st, chill out, and see where things go.

Hope to hear from you soon. :D

ceandy
10-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Thanks for leaving your hp no in my inbox. Will those Rowell LBs "attack" me for inviting you to my place, thus depriving them of your tenderness and warmth? I do not want to be labelled as a slut wretch by them for taking you away from them.

I won't tell if you won't. Haha kidding, I think this batch has left already. And I doubt I'm that "desirable".

digor23
15-02-2017, 08:03 PM
any bro here try u b4?? y got no FR???

Hey, I'm availble, do you?

cqueen
16-02-2017, 05:10 AM
Hey, I'm availble, do you?

Good morning digor23,

All hard cocks are always avaliable because of horniness. You are no exception.

hardcoremayhem
17-02-2017, 10:13 AM
GONG Xi FAI CAI Hardcoremayhem,

Thanks for your blessings. To have someone like you here in this forum who never fails to give me your blessings on different festivals throughout is already one big blessing in itself.

May I wish you and your loved ones GOOD HEALTH, JOY AND LOVE THROUGHOUT AND GOOD WEALTH.

Thank you for your kind words and well wishes, Queenie

You are certainly most welcome, the pleasure is all mine. :)

cqueen
17-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Thank you for your kind words and well wishes, Queenie

the pleasure is all mine. :)

Erotic pleasures? If yes, my mouth has yet to experience yr hard cock's erotic pleasures.

CVKing
03-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Erotic pleasures? If yes, my mouth has yet to experience yr hard cock's erotic pleasures.

Available today?

H2oboi
04-03-2017, 02:07 AM
Hi Cqueen,

I am a fan and your erotic posts have always given me immense pleasure. Thank you for being who you are. Spending time with you would be my immense privilege. Please grant my humble request.

cqueen
13-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Available today?

Last minute ad-hoc erotic bj fun is hard for my warm tongue to accomodate as my warm mouth cannot be on standby for your hot cum for 24 hours waiting to be 'activated' to swallow it on such last minute mobilisation.

Hi Cqueen,

I am a fan and your erotic posts have always given me immense pleasure. Thank you for being who you are. Spending time with you would be my immense privilege. Please grant my humble request.

Good morning H2oboi,

Thank you too for your positive strokes.
U mean spending time with my warm hungry mouth would be your immense erotic pleasures?
One thing sure of your so called humble request is that it is a horny lustful one.

LoveSex430
17-03-2017, 06:26 PM
Hi there cqueen , still remember mi ?

cqueen
18-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Hi there cqueen , still remember mi ?

Good morning Lovesex430,

Paiseh ha, my warm mouth will only remember your juicy cock the very minute your wet horny cock is in mouth to unload all yr hot cum, and forget all about it once yr hard wet cock is withdrawn from my hungry sextisfied mouth full of yr delicious hot cum.

LoveSex430
25-03-2017, 03:03 PM
So cqueen, u free to meet up tonite to create a memory fun ?

LoveSex430
25-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Please pm me again ur no can ? Wishes to meet u again .

cqueen
25-03-2017, 03:38 PM
So cqueen, u free to meet up tonite to create a memory fun ?

Aiyo, last min yr cock get horny and cannot get your other sluts to suck u dry, yr horny cock then want my warm mouth to drink yr hot cum again for memorable erotic old times sake, my warm mouth already got appt tonight lah..

Please pm me again ur no can ? Wishes to meet u again .

See lah, yr juicy cock "boh xin" (no heart), delete my no liao lah..

LoveSex430
25-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Change sim card thats y dun have ur no le. Can u pm mi ur no again slutty warm mouth ?

LoveSex430
25-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Dun u wan to lick , suck and deepthroat this thick curve cock of mine ?

hermiticus
25-03-2017, 04:21 PM
queen will always let ppl wan more =)

cqueen
25-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Change sim card thats y dun have ur no le. Can u pm mi ur no again slutty warm mouth ?

Aiya, if yr horny cock has my slutty mouth in yr heart, yr heart will remember my pleasurable HP NO for good.

Dun u wan to lick , suck and deepthroat this thick curve cock of mine ?

Its like saying if a fish can live without water.

queen will always let ppl wan more =)

Exactly! In fact, any slut would like to have more. So i am no exception.

LoveSex430
25-03-2017, 06:30 PM
So istzz ok that give mi ur hp no 1 more time ? So that i ca find u again ?

cqueen
25-03-2017, 06:43 PM
So istzz ok that give mi ur hp no 1 more time ? So that i ca find u again ?

Already pm your horny cock with my pleasurable hp no. Please check yr inbox.

LoveSex430
25-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Hey warm slutty mouth , never see any pm from u at my inbox

cqueen
25-03-2017, 11:08 PM
Hey warm slutty mouth , never see any pm from u at my inbox

Your eyes clouded and blinded by too much horniness that u cannot see clearly my private message in your inbox.

awesomemale
30-03-2017, 12:08 AM
Hi cqueen, can I have the chance to meet your warm slutty mouth

cqueen
30-03-2017, 12:14 AM
Hi cqueen, can I have the chance to meet your warm slutty mouth

Good morning Awesomemale,

The chance to meet my warm hungry mouth will depend on how "awesome" and proactive your horny wet hard cock is.

hermiticus
30-03-2017, 04:03 PM
Exactly! In fact, any slut would like to have more. So i am no exception.[/QUOTE]

so by any chance i can have ur mouth servicing me =)

al8055
30-03-2017, 10:12 PM
In need of your help queen!!

cqueen
04-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Exactly! In fact, any slut would like to have more. So i am no exception.

so by any chance i can have ur mouth servicing me =)[/QUOTE]

Good afternoon Hermiticus,

Paiseh lah, dun say until my mouth so 'ang pai" and play hard to get that your horny cock must implore for my free goodwill erotic bj fun. Just leave your hp no behind in my inbox and we "do a cock check"? oops I mean we do a rain check?

cqueen
05-04-2017, 08:22 AM

Good morning al8055,

All horny wet cocks will always scream out loud for my free erotic bj when overloaded with hot cum waiting to be sucked and swallowed dry. My hungry mouth hear your juicy hard cock loud and clear. My slutty tongue will text yr horny cock shortly after receiving many of your repeated numerous horny requests.

cqueen
07-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Good morning Samsters, i mean Horny Samsters,

Just a gentle reminder, my warm mouth does not correspond or make arrangements for my goodwill free erotic bj fun via Wechat for some strong compelling reasons. For those who are not comfortable using their mobile devices for fear of privacy, my warm mouth truly appreciate your contraints. Hence, my hungry tongue cannot serve your horny needs due to this operational constraints.
Please do read Pg 121 of my thread for a good understanding of my free goodwill bj fun to better manage your expectations for a more pleasurable relaxing experience.

cqueen
08-04-2017, 09:45 AM

U mean your juicy hard horny cock needs my warm tongue to twirl and twist it around your swollen red exploding wet cockhead b4 deepthroating it to make u let out a deeper gasping loud moans of intense relief because any minute your delicious hot tasty hot cum is going to squirt out violently deep down my throat?

So its my hungry tongue yr wet bulging cock needs after all and not the directional help that most of us would assume.

cqueen
08-04-2017, 08:36 PM
Pm my inbox if any horny cock want my goodwill free erotic fun tonight.
Do read Pg 121 of my thread first to better manage yr expectations for our mutual comfort and pleasurable experiences.

cqueen
08-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Pm my inbox if any horny cock want my goodwill free erotic fun tonight.
Do read Pg 121 of my thread first to better manage yr expectations for our mutual comfort and pleasurable experiences.

Good evening Horny Samsters,

Thanks for the encouraging horny cock's responses to my slutty's needs to enjoy a juicy warm hard cock this very cool night.
My hunger for hot cum request had been met.
My sextisfied mouth will retire for the night.
Good night.

cqueen
11-04-2017, 12:30 AM
UNDERAGED (BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE),PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE TO REQUEST FOR MY Goodwill Free Erotic Bj Fun.

My fragile slutty tongue do not want to be ROTANED!!!

shogan21
13-04-2017, 04:27 PM
UNDERAGED (BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE),PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE TO REQUEST FOR MY Goodwill Free Erotic Bj Fun.

My fragile slutty tongue do not want to be ROTANED!!!

Your fragile slutty tongue only waiting for Uncle cock like mine to be Rotaned by it until u say enough.

cqueen
13-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Your fragile slutty tongue only waiting for Uncle cock like mine to be Rotaned by it until u say enough.

But your Uncle's cock power der ful enough and got enough stamina or not to "rotan" and slap my ever hungry tongue with your hard rod till I beg for more?
Mai Buay Ki (do not forget), I am not called CUMQUEEN for nothing. It will never be enough.

shogan21
15-04-2017, 09:56 PM
But your Uncle's cock power der ful enough and got enough stamina or not to "rotan" and slap my ever hungry tongue with your hard rod till I beg for more?
Mai Buay Ki (do not forget), I am not called CUMQUEEN for nothing. It will never be enough.

I know abt ur big name, no man cock can come out alive fro ur power sucking mouth. So now I got to excercise more to train up my didi in order for ur hunger tongue. Not only wanted to rotan ur tongue n to rotan ur hole...

cqueen
16-04-2017, 05:29 AM
I know abt ur big name, no man cock can come out alive fro ur power sucking mouth. So now I got to excercise more to train up my didi in order for ur hunger tongue. Not only wanted to rotan ur tongue n to rotan ur hole...

尽管放馬过来 (please release your hot cum over, oops, again another slutty mistake, i mean release your horses over).

cqueen
18-04-2017, 11:36 AM
Good morning Samsters, i mean Horny Samsters,

Just a gentle reminder, my warm mouth does not correspond or make arrangements for my goodwill free erotic bj fun via Wechat for some strong compelling reasons. For those who are not comfortable using their mobile devices for fear of privacy, my warm mouth truly appreciate your contraints. Hence, my hungry tongue cannot serve your horny needs due to this operational constraints.
Please do read Pg 121 of my thread for a good understanding of my free goodwill bj fun to better manage your expectations for a more pleasurable relaxing experience.

Just another repeated reminder to avoid misunderstanding and waste of your time to request for my goodwill free erotic bj fun when i only use What's apps or SMS to make arrangements for your horny cock to cum to deepthroat my mouth to fill it with your hot cum, and you want to use only Wechat which is not convenient for me.

cqueen
09-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Happy Pre Vesak Day,

As a mark of respect on Vesak Day, my warm mouth will not be drinking any hot cum past midnight today. As such, all goodwill free erotic bj fun on Vesak Day will strictly not be entertained.
On Vesak Day, my mouth be vegetarian for the day.

cqueen
10-05-2017, 10:32 AM
HAPPY VESAK DAY,

May the blessing rays of Buddha filter through the lives of your loved ones and you to touch you so gently with love, peace, harmony and good health.

hardcoremayhem
12-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Wishing you a blessed, peaceful Vesak as well, Queenie. :)

cqueen
12-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Wishing you a blessed, peaceful Vesak as well, Queenie. :)

Thank you, Mr hardcoremayhem.
Do cum over for a drink at my place if you happen to be in east.
This is the least I can do for having "know" in this forum for quite a few years.
Cheers.

cqueen
12-05-2017, 06:03 PM
This is the least I can do for having "know" in this forum for quite a few years.
Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Paiseh ha, missed out "you" in the above sentence.

hardcoremayhem
30-05-2017, 10:15 AM
Thank you, Mr hardcoremayhem.
Do cum over for a drink at my place if you happen to be in east.
Cheers.

hello Queenie, thank you for your kind invitation =)
if fate be kind, yes, of course. it would be my pleasure to have a cup of tea with you.

cqueen
25-06-2017, 10:06 AM
hello Queenie, thank you for your kind invitation =)
if fate be kind, yes, of course. it would be my pleasure to have a cup of tea with you.

Good morning hardcoremayhem,

Aiyo, just to meet up can get to become so complicated and "cuntfusing" to involve fate? We are not talking about fate to meet and get married or go steady lah. We are talking about "erotic fate" which is dictated by your horny hard cock. Having a glass of wine on my roof top to chill and relax is more appealing than having a cup of hot tea because "we are not British".

Cuntworth
25-06-2017, 10:29 AM

Aiyo, just to meet up can get to become so complicated and "cuntfusing" to involve fate? We are not talking about fate to meet and get married or go steady lah. We are talking about "erotic fate" which is dictated by your horny hard cock. Having a glass of wine on my roof top to chill and relax is more appealing than having a cup of hot tea because "we are not British".

It could be a "polite way" to say No :D
Happy hari raya :D

cqueen
25-06-2017, 03:07 PM
It could be a "polite way" to say No :D
Happy hari raya :D

Aiyo.. first time leh my warm mouth kenna rejected by a horny cock. Well, guess there is always a first time for everything.
Again hor, dun want to fuck my mouth just say dun want lah, no need to play the "polite" game leh.. My brain not so intelligent to get the hint and can get "cuntfused" instead.
Looks like your cock also get "cumfused"? I boh celebrate Hari Raya leh...

horn80
25-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Hi i also seeking mutual fun with a sexy cd or ladyboy anybody keen pm me

yesscenter
26-06-2017, 03:11 AM
Cheers.

Paiseh ha, missed out "you" in the above sentence.[/QUOTE]

Hi Queenie,

Good morning,

Still happy with "him" , still d0esirable for you?

Need somrone new? Me available.
Cheers

cqueen
26-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Wishing all our Muslim friends

SELEMAT HARI RAYA!!

hardcoremayhem
26-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Selemat Hari Raya to you too, Queenie :)

hardcoremayhem
26-06-2017, 10:55 AM

hahaha!
Don't get me wrong, Queenie.
My working hours are not the norm, which is why i mentioned that if it is "fated" i.e. all the cirCUMstances are right, then yes, of course we should meet. :)

cqueen
26-06-2017, 12:27 PM
hahaha!
Don't get me wrong, Queenie.
My working hours are not the norm, which is why i mentioned that if it is "fated" i.e. all the cirCUMstances are right, then yes, of course we should meet. :)

Aiyo, must wait somemore for "all circumstances" to be right ha? By then hor, my thirsty mouth would have suffered from hot cum withdrawal symptoms liao.....

stickyoldman
27-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Male pantyslave avaliable for abuse, chn, wechat id. Altpleasures

cqueen
28-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Male pantyslave avaliable for abuse, chn, wechat id. Altpleasures

Good morning stickyoldman,

So you enjoy "alternative pleasures" whereby you like to be abused as a "pantyslave" ( simi is pantyslave ha? I really blur).
As much as I like to help you in your search for your "alternative pleasures" by accomodating your "advertisement" in my thread, there is a conflict of interest due to strong different sexual content and needs.
Furthermore, my hungry mouth may be misunderstood to perform such "alternative pleasures".
May i suggest you start your own thread for better management of your sheer "alternative pleasures".

cqueen
01-07-2017, 12:39 PM
Good morning Horny Samsters,

I want to thank those samsters for your cordial invitation to enjoy your horny cock with your gf or wife.
I do not like to have any sexual contact with girls and more importantly, my mouth is so hungrily selfish not to want to share and "fight" with another mouth over your horny wet cock.
As such, I am sorry that I did not reply to your generous offer.
On the other hand, my warm mouth welcome two cocks at the same time.

Cuntworth
01-07-2017, 01:20 PM

I want to thank those samsters for your cordial invitation to enjoy your horny cock with your gf or wife.
I do not like to have any sexual contact with girls and more importantly, my mouth is so hungrily selfish not to want to share and "fight" with another mouth over your horny wet cock.
As such, I am sorry that I did not reply to your generous offer.
On the other hand, my warm mouth welcome two cocks at the same time.
3some????:eek:

cqueen
01-07-2017, 02:04 PM
3some????:eek:

A better description is SEXSOME?

stevesg786
23-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Hi my queen!
I am available tonight if u are available?

Do let me know

Thank you!

cqueen
01-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Hi my queen!
I am available tonight if u are available?

Do let me know

Thank you!

Paiseh ha to make yr overloaded hard cock waiting in horny anticipation. It's been a while since I logged in to see my messages.

cqueen
09-08-2017, 11:38 AM
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY SINGAPORE!!!

May our country, SINGAPORE, continues to be a harmonious and prosperous one with one united people to fight against terrorism and anti government radicals.

Cuntworth
09-08-2017, 01:08 PM
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY SINGAPORE!!!

May our country, SINGAPORE, continues to be a harmonious and prosperous one with one united people to fight against terrorism and anti government radicals.
Did u hang the Singapore flag outside yr house???:D

cqueen
11-08-2017, 06:54 AM
Did u hang the Singapore flag outside yr house???:D

Boh leh cos the national flag is in my heart.

cqueen
02-09-2017, 12:26 PM
To all Muslim Samsters,

Happy Hari Raya Haji.

cqueen
16-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Good morning Samsters,

Thanks to those of you who messaged me to ask about my well being as you wondered why my warm hungry mouth did not participate actively in the forum.
I am glad to inform you that my warm mouth is as hungry and thirsty as any slut would be.
That is a good sign which means that I am still what I am - cumqueen.
Do have a great weekend ahead. I know for sure my warm mouth will have a great weekend ahead, that's for sure.

tikoman77
16-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Good to know u haven retired yet:). Cheers. And take care too

cqueen
16-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Good to know u haven retired yet:). Cheers. And take care too

Once my hungry mouth is a slut, it will always be.
If my hungry thirsty mouth is asked to "retire", it's like asking a fish not to live without water!!

cqueen
16-09-2017, 02:37 PM
If my hungry thirsty mouth is asked to "retire", it's like asking a fish not to live without water!!

Oops typing error

If my hungry thirsty mouth is asked to "retire", it's like asking a fish to live without water!!

cqueen
18-10-2017, 10:44 AM
HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL INDIAN SAMSTERS,

May the Light Of Deepavali brighten your life with GOOD HEALTH, LOVE AND FAMILY HARMONY so that your career will bloom.

MmichaelLl
24-10-2017, 12:50 AM
HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL INDIAN SAMSTERS,

May the Light Of Deepavali brighten your life with GOOD HEALTH, LOVE AND FAMILY HARMONY so that your career will bloom.

too bad u r staying in SG
im wish I can try you....but I'm in Malaysia:(

cqueen
24-10-2017, 07:19 PM
too bad u r staying in SG
im wish I can try you....but I'm in Malaysia:(

Ya loh, too bad yr juicy cock is in Mlysia. Too far to cum to explode down my throat.

cqueen
29-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Hello, there, if you want to meet some amazing girls, chat with them and have some fun... here is the link https://g$$$$$l/k56v3Y :D ;) have some fun guys.

Good afternoon Michelle4C,

If your hidden motive by “hijacking my thread” is to pimp your girls’ sexual services for your own motivated monetary gain, please do not do it in my thread.
It is disrespectfully rude as you may give the wrong impression that my thread is a commercial sex one.
Of course, it is a sexual one minus the commercial dollars.

StrykeShot
29-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Good afternoon Michelle4C,

If your hidden motive by “hijacking my thread” is to pimp your girls’ sexual services for your own motivated monetary gain, please do not do it in my thread.
It is disrespectfully rude as you may give the wrong impression that my thread is a commercial sex one.
Of course, it is a sexual one minus the commercial dollars.

I think its a spam bot post. so don't pay attention to it Cqueen. Just help to report it like I do. =)

cqueen
29-11-2017, 03:53 PM
I think its a spam bot post. so don't pay attention to it Cqueen. Just help to report it like I do. =)

Good afternoon Strykeshot,

Indeed. U are right. I should not waste any unnecessary energy of my already exhausted warm tongue dealing with such spam.
My limited energy should be better use to serve more deserving juicy wet horny cocks.
Cheers.

yesscenter
29-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Oops typing error

If my hungry thirsty mouth is asked to "retire", it's like asking a fish to live without water!!

Hi queenie. I thought the u are married and done for. What's wrong with him - no more spunk left. Me have not had a good one for a long time, u want? Let me know. Cheers

ilm0303m
29-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Hey , do u reply to email? or u reply to email with pic only..?

cqueen
30-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Hi queenie. I thought the u are married and done for. What's wrong with him - no more spunk left. Me have not had a good one for a long time, u want? Let me know. Cheers

Good afternoon yesscentre,

Thanks for your concern. Nothing is wrong with my regular fuck buddy.
I believe you misunderstood my warm hungry mouth. What I am saying is my warm mouth will always enjoy serving, licking, tasting and deepthroating hard horny cock. It will never go into “retirement” mode. As such, my hungry tongue is still enjoying every minute licking and tasting my regular “bf” juicy hard cock.

cqueen
30-11-2017, 07:04 PM
Hey , do u reply to email? or u reply to email with pic only..?

Paiseh, my hungry mouth only knows how to reply and react to juicy horny cocks only.

cqueen
15-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Good afternoon Samsters,

Just to wish every Samsters here a horny erotic weekend.Do remember to paint the town red “with your hot cum.”...hehe..

Cuntworth
15-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Good afternoon Samsters,

Just to wish every Samsters here a horny erotic weekend.Do remember to paint the town red “with your hot cum.”...hehe..

Need to see doc if the bro here shoot red cums ...:eek::confused:

963a852a741a
18-12-2017, 01:23 AM
im interested, pm me pls

acidicavex
18-12-2017, 12:17 PM
wow the queen still very active :D

cqueen
19-12-2017, 06:35 AM
wow the queen still very active :D

Can’t help it leh.... as long as there are horny wet juicy cocks around, my warm mouth will be forced to stay hungry and thirsty.

cqueen
19-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Need to see doc if the bro here shoot red cums ...:eek::confused:

“Painting the town red” means enjoying yourself so high that your juicy cock just spray and shoot your hot cum right down my throat.

cqueen
19-12-2017, 10:01 AM
im interested, pm me pls

Kum Seah Kum Seah but paiseh, no thanks.

JingQiangBuDao
19-12-2017, 02:17 PM
Is your Hotmail still active? :p

cqueen
19-12-2017, 02:59 PM

Is your juicy hot horny cock still actively wet, hard and lustful? If yes to all, then my hotmail is more than active.

cqueen
19-12-2017, 04:38 PM

Thanks for your hotmail. I received it in good order.

cqueen
21-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Good morning,

Just a gentle reminder that my warm mouth only corresponds via what’s apps.
I cannot use Wechat for some strong compelling reasons.

cqueen
24-12-2017, 07:27 AM

Merry Christmas to all!

fuckingbaby
24-12-2017, 01:22 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to you also!

cqueen
24-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Merry Christmas to you also!

Thanks fuckingbaby,

Trust this Christmas will bring more cheers, moans, groans and erotic pleasures to your event.

fuckingbaby
24-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Thanks fuckingbaby,

Trust this Christmas will bring more cheers, moans, groans and erotic pleasures to your event.

Thanks CQueen, hope you got your daily dosage of hot cum :D

cqueen
25-12-2017, 01:55 AM
Thanks CQueen, hope you got your daily dosage of hot cum :D

Merry Christmas Fuckingbaby,

Indeed. Like the saying goes, a daily dosage of hot delicious hot manly cum will keep my hungry thirsty mouth at bay.

cqueen
25-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Merry Christmas Horny Samsters,

Please do forgive my warm mouth when I cannot exactly remember your horny cock after not sucking it for a while. Do intro your name age n race again when you what’s apps me and if possible, display your face pic in the round window to refresh my warm mouth’s memory of who exactly are you.

Thanks.

cqueen
26-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Happy Boxing Day,

This is the day to strip your pants down to expose your boxer shorts with your hot hard horny cock erecting out from its opening whilst on your way up inside my private lift. My warm mouth will be right there once the lift doors open to suck n deepthroat your hard horny cock till u moan n groan n beg for more.
I just added a new erotic meaning to “Boxing Day”.

Cuntworth
26-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Wait kana boxed by the hard dicks left right centre how???:D

fuckingbaby
26-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Happy Boxing Day,

This is the day to strip your pants down to expose your boxer shorts with your hot hard horny cock erecting out from its opening whilst on your way up inside my private lift. My warm mouth will be right there once the lift doors open to suck n deepthroat your hard horny cock till u moan n groan n beg for more.
I just added a new erotic meaning to “Boxing Day”.

Would love to have my cock in your mouth right outside the lift :D

cqueen
26-12-2017, 07:20 PM
Would love to have my cock in your mouth right outside the lift :D

I am sure this act of having your cock sucked right outside the lift is nothing new for your lustful cock.
In fact, your wet juicy cock is capable of more “out of the box” erotic pleasurable acts.
Why not share with us one such “out of the box” erotic pleasurable acts of yours to mark the end of 2017 for my thread?

fuckingbaby
26-12-2017, 07:53 PM
I am sure this act of having your cock sucked right outside the lift is nothing new for your lustful cock.
In fact, your wet juicy cock is capable of more “out of the box” erotic pleasurable acts.
Why not share with us one such “out of the box” erotic pleasurable acts of yours to mark the end of 2017 for my thread?

Erotic acts... Hmm. I just had a swing session with another couple this christmas with my ladyboy partner. 3 cocks, 1 sore pussy and 1 ravaged asshole. Let's just say the hotel maid has got her work cut out for her when we checked out.

cqueen
26-12-2017, 11:00 PM
Erotic acts... Hmm. I just had a swing session with another couple this christmas with my ladyboy partner. 3 cocks, 1 sore pussy and 1 ravaged asshole. Let's just say the hotel maid has got her work cut out for her when we checked out.

Let just say I was right about you after all - your horny cock is cut out for “out of the box” erotic acts.

fuckingbaby
27-12-2017, 01:32 AM
Let just say I was right about you after all - your horny cock is cut out for “out of the box” erotic acts.

Hm, so would I have the pleasure of having you some day?

cqueen
27-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Hm, so would I have the pleasure of having you some day?

Paiseh lah, dun say until like I machiam Ang Pah Cock Sucker.
I am just a warm hungry cock lover whose mouth is just “designed” ordinarily to serve any juicy horny hard cock with sincere pleasurable effort.
Your horny cock can have the pleasure of any slut cos most would not be able to say No to your “out of the box” erotic pleasurable acts.

MrNightOwl22
28-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Just sent an email.
Jerked off to a few cross dressing videos before, but have never tried it live.

cqueen
28-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Just one last gentle reminder before 2017 ends - READ PG 121 OF MY THREAD FIRST TO MAKE A WELL INFORMED HORNY DECISION BEFORE EMAILING ME OR PRIVATE MESSAGING HERE IN MY INBOX.
This is to avoid wasting each other time and avoid unnecessary misunderstanding or unplesantries.
Cheers.

cqueen
29-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Another gentle reminder. My mouth does not travel outside of my home comfort zone to hotels or your place to suck and tease yr cock because of fear of raids and security checks. Such raids will affect our privacy and discreetness that we fought so hard to protect, not forgetting our career damage.

cqueen
31-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Good morning horny Samsters,

Today is the last day of another horny good year. May you leave behind all unplesantries and start tomorrow with a good start.
Having said that, my warm mouth will also leave behind those “unsucked ” cocks and start afresh tomorrow with an even bigger, thicker and wetter ones!

cqueen
01-01-2018, 01:21 AM
Happy new year 2018!!!

extraacc
01-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Happy new year 2018!!!

A happy and cum-filled 2018 to you!

hardcoremayhem
02-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Happy New Year and a very belated merry XXXmas to you, queenie.

cqueen
02-01-2018, 04:00 PM
A happy and cum-filled 2018 to you!

Thanks Extraacc.. your hard horny cock wants to be the first juicy cock to kickstart my overflow hot cum filled 2018 year?

Cuntworth
02-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Thanks Extraacc.. your hard horny cock wants to be the first juicy cock to kickstart my overflow hot cum filled 2018 year?

Seldom get to see TS invites for sucking ... U are lucky dude of the year 2018 :D

sarahchoi
03-01-2018, 01:08 AM
Seldom get to see TS invites for sucking ... U are lucky dude of the year 2018 :D

anyone want quick fun? pm me, i come to you

cqueen
03-01-2018, 01:10 AM
Happy New Year and a very belated merry XXXmas to you, queenie.

Cum Seah, Cum Seah.. 同祝。

cqueen
03-01-2018, 09:11 AM

Good morning Sarahchoi,

Happy New Year.

You posted in other posts that you are are female and your age can be 26 yrs old and suddenly, turn 34 years old. You seek Sugar Daddy and offer car sex at a rate. It is inappropriate for you to use my thread to solicit for your sex business as this will give a wrong incorrect impression of the true intent of my thread.
Furthermore, this show a lack of courtesy and respect on your part.
Nevertheless, I wish 2018 a roaring prosperous smooth sailing business year for your sex business.

cqueen
03-01-2018, 04:25 PM

Happy New Year Cuntworth,

Now I extend my invitation to you lah coz u are “old bird” in the forum with so many points. Take up the challenge lah, lai lah..

hammy1942
05-01-2018, 08:36 AM
https://gfycat.com/IdolizedUnderstatedBlobfish

hammy1942
05-01-2018, 08:36 AM
Happy new year cpqueen for u

Cuntworth
05-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Happy New Year Cuntworth,

Now I extend my invitation to you lah coz u are “old bird” in the forum with so many points. Take up the challenge lah, lai lah..

I skip... Heart no strength ... Mai hai wa...
U go invite those heart n dick very strong one :D

cqueen
05-01-2018, 10:44 AM
Happy new year cpqueen for u

https://gfycat.com/IdolizedUnderstatedBlobfish

Aiyo.. you so bad one leh.. Tempt my already slutty and hungry mouth with such a thick juicy hard cock that any slut including me cannot resist. Weekend is round the corner. If your hard cock does not cum to let my warm mouth enjoy and taste over this weekend, my mouth may suffer erotically badly from “huge cock hot cum deprivation” withdrawal symptoms.

Mai Ai Nee Hai Wa leh.. (do not make me suffer).

cqueen
05-01-2018, 02:44 PM
I skip... Heart no strength ... Mai hai wa...
U go invite those heart n dick very strong one :D

Your heart weak got nothing to do with my slutty tongue licking and teasing your juicy cock. In fact, it makes your heart more relaxed with your heart valves opening more widely to allow more blood flow. This lowers your heart blood pressure as your heart needs to pump less.

Where got “hai you”? 好多色狼求之不得.

cqueen
13-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Cold weather always makes my slutty holes want to be filled with a hard hot wet rod with its oozing love juices to drive the chillness away and warm it up with such erotical pleasures and tenderness.

bageh90
14-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Cold weather always makes my slutty holes want to be filled with a hard hot wet rod with its oozing love juices to drive the chillness away and warm it up with such erotical pleasures and tenderness.

Haha yes very cold. CQueen available today ?

cqueen
18-01-2018, 11:40 AM
Haha yes very cold. CQueen available today ?

My warm mouth n ass avaliable anytime subject to good prior arrangement and 默气 (chemistry).
I must thank you for your interest and just replied to you.
Cheers.

cqueen
27-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Any horny cook for fun? Email at [email protected] or pm my inbox.
Kindly seek a good understanding of my free goodwill erotic bj fun on Pg 121 of my thread to avoid wasting each other time and to avoid any unnecessary misunderstanding.

cqueen
27-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Any horny cook for fun? Email at [email protected] or pm my inbox.
Kindly seek a good understanding of my free goodwill erotic bj fun on Pg 121 of my thread to avoid wasting each other time and to avoid any unnecessary misunderstanding.

See lah no hot cum to drink for so long, type also type wrongly.
Any horny cock for fun...

cqueen
30-01-2018, 08:33 AM

Good morning Samsters,

This “sarahchoi” is a clone created by simbook95 for the sheer purpose of scamming. This was reported by another samster.
This scammer used my thread for his ill intentions. It is my responsibility to bring this to your attention for your safe well being. More importantly, I do not want to be misunderstood for the wrong reasons.
Nowadays, scams are everywhere.

cqueen
02-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Good afternoon Samsters,

Quite a few Samsters pm me to thank me for alerting them about “Sarah Choi” as they were about to contact her.
Just a gentle reminder that “Sarah Choi” is not related to me in any way as “he” advertised “his” services on my thread without my knowledge.
Thanks.

Ricksgst
08-02-2018, 05:50 PM
Hihi. All these reading of those happenings lets me feel like im missing out on something. Is there anything i can do to be part of this?

cqueen
09-02-2018, 11:17 AM
Hihi. All these reading of those happenings lets me feel like im missing out on something. Is there anything i can do to be part of this?

Simple. Just be yourself. Horny and lustful.

Ricksgst
09-02-2018, 07:47 PM
Simple. Just be yourself. Horny and lustful.

Woo... i do feel a hard on coming along while checking out your escapades. Is there anyway I can be 1 of the lucky chosen 1?
So looking forward to your PM

cqueen
10-02-2018, 01:02 PM
Woo... i do feel a hard on coming along while checking out your escapades.

Imagine your juicy cock gets a hard on while going through my thread, what do u think will happen to your hard precum wet cock the very minute my warm tongue lick, tease and taste it hungrily and sluttily?

Is there anyway I can be 1 of the lucky chosen 1?

Aiyo.. dun say until like that lah..There is no such thing as a “chosen cock”, only juicy wet tasty cock lah to deepthroat my mouth. Like i said, my free goodwill erotic bj fun is based on TRUST, RESPECT, COMFORT and PAIRING OF SEXUAL LIKES/INTERESTS.
Now TWO more new additional trait:

A. EMOTIONAL INDEPENDENCE
If you are nervous and unsure for whatever it may be, stay at home and PCC.

B. OFFER ME YOUR COCK AND NOT YOUR PROBLEMS!!
Remember, I am cockqueen and here to enjoy a tasty cock. I am not here to listen to your woes and whines like “where to park ha cos difficult to find parking lot, how to come ha cos I do not know how to use goggle map, I not sure what time to come cos I not sure what time I can use the car, can come and fetch me?” I strongly suggest u stay at home too to watch porno and DIY.

This is what the “strawberry cocks” generation is all about?

NarutoSoji
11-02-2018, 05:03 PM
cqueen after reading the thread you make me so wish to meet u in person. sent you an email already

cqueen
13-02-2018, 07:39 PM
cqueen after reading the thread you make me so wish to meet u in person. sent you an email already

U mean your hard cock gets even hornier n cannot wait to deepthroat my mouth? That is only natural.
Already replied to your horny request.

Ricksgst
17-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Woo... i do feel a hard on coming along while checking out your escapades. Is there anyway I can be 1 of the lucky chosen 1?

Please please please. I need the lusty hole

cqueen
17-02-2018, 11:14 AM
Please please please. I need the lusty hole

Any horny lusty cock needs my warm mouth n hungry hole. So if you want to give me your hot cum ang Pao gift, do read pg 121 of my thread first to seek a good understanding of my free goodwill erotic bj/anal fun. There your horny cock will be guided too on how to contact my hungry slutty hole..

cqueen
18-02-2018, 10:36 AM
祝大家身体健康,工作顺利,家庭安全温暖,财源滚滚来。

huat ah!!!!!

cqueen
21-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Good afternoon fellow sisters, CDs and what nots,

Paiseh ha, I cannot bring myself to suck another “sister’s”/CDs cock because I need a true bred MAN to fuck my mouth and ass to make me feel complete as a slut or woman deep inside.
Hence, CDs/sissies/trans do not pm me please because I am not your cup of “hot cum”.. oops i mean tea.
Cheers.

Ang Moh Kia
21-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Hi Cqueen Sis,

I like to meet u.

Sammy Kid
21-03-2018, 05:37 PM
Good afternoon fellow sisters, CDs and what nots,

Paiseh ha, I cannot bring myself to suck another “sister’s”/CDs cock because I need a true bred MAN to fuck my mouth and ass to make me feel complete as a slut or woman deep inside.
Hence, CDs/sissies/trans do not pm me please because I am not your cup of “hot cum”.. oops i mean tea.
Cheers.

Hi, still rmb me? When u free?

cqueen
21-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Hi, still rmb me? When u free?

Remember you? Aiyo.. my warm mouth only remembers how thick, how hard and horny your juicy cock can be, and how much hot cum your cock can feed my hungry mouth provided your wet cock feeds my warm mouth regularly. I can never remember anyone other than their wet juicy cock.

Sammy Kid
21-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Remember you? Aiyo.. my warm mouth only remembers how thick, how hard and horny your juicy cock can be, and how much hot cum your cock can feed my hungry mouth provided your wet cock feeds my warm mouth regularly. I can never remember anyone other than their wet juicy cock.

I lost yr mobile nos. Can PM me yr nos?

cqueen
22-03-2018, 02:40 AM
I lost yr mobile nos. Can PM me yr nos?

U did not lose my no. U deleted it coz your juicy cock was on the hunt for fresh slut? Alas, this is only natural of any horny cock. Intro your name, age n race once again via pm. My warm mouth will then try to refresh my memory b4 I decide to text you my no again to enjoy your hot cum all over again.

shogan21
22-03-2018, 05:18 PM
U did not lose my no. U deleted it coz your juicy cock was on the hunt for fresh slut? Alas, this is only natural of any horny cock. Intro your name, age n race once again via pm. My warm mouth will then try to refresh my memory b4 I decide to text you my no again to enjoy your hot cum all over again.

Swee lah, lucky I save inside my SIM card. Call to you anytime.

cqueen
27-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Swee lah, lucky I save inside my SIM card. Call to you anytime.

Mai How Siao Lah (dun talk cock), I changed handphones from Iphone 1 to IPhone X, not even one call from you, leave alone texting. The day u call is the day I strike TOTO $12 million or the day Singapore 下雪。

susharma
27-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Have left a pm.

Hope to see a reply.

Have provided all the details you need

cqueen
28-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Have left a pm.

Hope to see a reply.

Have provided all the details you need

Good morning Susharma,

Thanks for your detailed intro.
I am sorry our sexual interests does not match at all.
Thanks once again for your understanding.

cqueen
30-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Good morning Samsters,

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY.

cqueen
01-05-2018, 09:39 AM
Good morning everyone,

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!!

sk2000sg
01-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Good morning everyone,

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!!

Sister,

Same to you, enjoy your holiday..:)

cqueen
01-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Sister,

Same to you, enjoy your holiday..:)

Thank you Mr Sk2000sg.
May your juicy cock be laboriously sucked dry on this Labour Day.

hokagemode99
17-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Hi had left a PM
Hope will get a fun session with u~
Wait for your reply soon~

cqueen
29-05-2018, 11:30 AM
HAPPY VESAK DAY Samsters,

May the golden enlightenment lights of Buddha shine into your lives, your family n loved ones so that you and everyone will be blessed with health, happiness and love.

acidicavex
01-06-2018, 05:40 PM
presume next u have post hari raya wishes?? :D:p

cqueen
01-06-2018, 10:39 PM
presume next u have post hari raya wishes?? :D:p

Bring your hard juicy wet cock to my mouth for my warm tongue to “whisper” the “answer” erotically and softly into your red hard moisten cock head?

sk2000sg
02-06-2018, 10:19 AM
Bring your hard juicy wet cock to my mouth for my warm tongue to “whisper” the “answer” erotically and softly into your red hard moisten cock head?

Indeed " Cock Whisper " :D

cqueen
02-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Indeed " Cock Whisper " :D

George Michael “Careless Whispers” remained as No 1 hit for quite a while.
My “Cock Whispers” will remain as No 1 erotic tune too for as long as any juicy hard cock remains horny.

RAMS75
03-06-2018, 11:13 PM
George Michael “Careless Whispers” remained as No 1 hit for quite a while.
My “Cock Whispers” will remain as No 1 erotic tune too for as long as any juicy hard cock remains horny.

Lol hilarious ! :D:D

cqueen
04-06-2018, 08:54 AM
Lol hilarious ! :D:D

Hilariously erotic?

cqueen
15-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Good morning to all Muslim Samsters,

May this Hari Raya bring Good Health, Harmony and Good Fortune into each and every homes of all Muslim all over the world.

SELEMAT HARI RAYA PUASA.

Summerhillt
09-07-2018, 02:46 AM
Hi cqueen, how have you been

cqueen
09-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Hi cqueen, how have you been

Hi Summerhilt,

U are asking if my hungry mouth miss your horny juicy cock? Hmm.. that is a million sperm count, oops sorry I mean a million dollar question.

cqueen
04-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Good morning Samsters,

Do bathe n wash yourself at home first b4 proceeding to my home for you-know-what.
Though my mouth is a public receptacle, my home is not a public shower area.

Cuntworth
04-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Good morning Samsters,

Do bathe n wash yourself at home first b4 proceeding to my home for you-know-what.

Lol:D:D...

cqueen
04-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Good morning Samsters,

Correction. My mouth is a public “selective” receptacle.

cqueen
04-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Lol:D:D...

LOL means you are kind of guilty ha of going to your fuck mistress’s house to bathe n wash your cock?

cqueen
09-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Good Morning SINGAPORE!!

HAPPY 53RD BIRTHDAY!!!

May all Singaporeans bond well together for a good social harmony and peace so that this peaceful environment can enable all of us to live and work well together with our Government to transform our country into a dynamic and adaptable economy to face the many challenges ahead.

Ricksgst
13-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Correction. My mouth is a public “selective” receptacle.

I guess must wash atboth ends bah. Or maybe its just me. Being a Clean freak.

shogan21
13-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Mai How Siao Lah (dun talk cock), I changed handphones from Iphone 1 to IPhone X, not even one call from you, leave alone texting. The day u call is the day I strike TOTO $12 million or the day Singapore 下雪。

Where got so long ago, same shortness as my cock. If you strike $12m TOTO then I'll be sad cos you wont have time to suck my cock but daily count $$$. I can only be the cock hiding behind your sexy garment and waiting for the golden time to strike!

cqueen
15-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Where got so long ago, same shortness as my cock. If you strike $12m TOTO then I'll be sad cos you wont have time to suck my cock but daily count $$$. I can only be the cock hiding behind your sexy garment and waiting for the golden time to strike!

Aiyo.. this is the digital age. Why waste my precious slutty time counting my 12 million? My mouth n ass will be jet setting and cruising luxuriously to all the different exotic resorts with a different young 18 yr old handsome guy endowed with a “Calvin Klein” body, in tow to pamper my hungry mouth and ass.

cqueen
16-08-2018, 09:57 AM
I guess must wash atboth ends bah. Or maybe its just me. Being a Clean freak.

Good morning Ricksgst,

Cleaning and washing are good hygiene habits.
What I am saying is that do wash up and bathe at your own place first before cumming to enjoy my free erotic bj as far as possible.
Do not take for granted to come and use my shower room as a public bathroom before the deed. To me, this is decent courtesy and respect.
Of course, u have to use my bathroom to bathe after the deed for your comfort.

yesscenter
16-08-2018, 10:29 AM
Good morning Ricksgst,

Cleaning and washing are good hygiene habits.
What I am saying is that do wash up and bathe at your own place first before cumming to enjoy my free erotic bj as far as possible.
Do not take for granted to come and use my shower room as a public bathroom before the deed. To me, this is decent courtesy and respect.

Of course, u have to use my bathroom to bathe after the deed for your comfort.

Hello Queenie

Your honeymoon over, looking for fresh cock. U want mine?

cqueen
16-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Hello Queenie

Your honeymoon over, looking for fresh cock. U want mine?

How fresh your cock? As fresh as the morning dew?

chlorofluroc
16-08-2018, 11:04 PM
Bert tempting sia. Just bathed finished and thinking of whether to go find you :x

chlorofluroc
16-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Sibei tempting to meet you gosh. Do you still offer such exotic services?

chlorofluroc
16-08-2018, 11:15 PM

cqueen
19-08-2018, 10:05 AM

Good morning chlorofluroc,

Yr nick reminds me of chloroform, an agent that put u to sleep so that your mouth and ass can get ravaged unknowingly with erotic pleasures.

Exotic or not, all I can say is my warm mouth will strive to serve any juicy cock with my utmost erotic warm mouth provided there is understanding based on mutual compatible sexual interest, mutual respect, comfort and maturity.

Have a nice relaxing Sunday.

cqueen
22-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Good morning ALL MUSLIM SAMSTERS,

Selamat Hari Raya Haji!!!

cqueen
21-09-2018, 07:46 AM
Good morning Samsters,

I do receive quite a few requests to “exchange points”.
Honestly, I do not quite understand what this “exchange of points” is all about.
I do not wish to know nor care enough about it at all.
All I care about is your overloaded hot cum to feed my hungry mouth more than anything else.

acidicavex
24-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Good morning Samsters,

I do receive quite a few requests to “exchange points”.
Honestly, I do not quite understand what this “exchange of points” is all about.
I do not wish to know nor care enough about it at all.
All I care about is your overloaded hot cum to feed my hungry mouth more than anything else.

LOL great to see u still active and kicking..... Maybe u tell them no need exchange they just have to offer their hot load to exchange for the points.... :D:p

Have a nice week ahead

cqueen
25-09-2018, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=acidicavex;17844431]LOL great to see u still active and kicking.....

My hungry mouth will always be active and kicking as long as there is a regular supply of fresh delicious hot cum to nourish my throat.

Maybe u tell them no need exchange they just have to offer their hot load to exchange for the points.... :D:p

Good suggestion. My hungry mouth needs at least 5 days of hot cum to flood my mouth to feed it fully. Can you further suggest how many points should I give away in exchange for a minimum 5 days of hot cum and thereafter?

Have a nice week ahead[/QUOTE

My weekend could be made more sextisfying with your hot cum flooding my mouth?

stevesg786
25-09-2018, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=acidicavex;17844431]LOL great to see u still active and kicking.....

My hungry mouth will always be active and kicking as long as there is a regular supply of fresh delicious hot cum to nourish my throat.

Maybe u tell them no need exchange they just have to offer their hot load to exchange for the points.... :D:p

Good suggestion. My hungry mouth needs at least 5 days of hot cum to flood my mouth to feed it fully. Can you further suggest how many points should I give away in exchange for a minimum 5 days of hot cum and thereafter?

Have a nice week ahead[/QUOTE

My weekend could be made more sextisfying with your hot cum flooding my mouth?

So long since we last chat

When can we meet again??

cqueen
25-09-2018, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=cqueen;17850145]

So long since we last chat

U mean so long since my hungry mouth tasted your cock?

When can we meet again??

U mean when your hot cum can explode down my throat? As soon as yr balls are overloaded with at least 5 days of hot cum or more!

Plumberrr
08-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Can i join in the fun.. lol

Milfhunter13
08-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Where do i apply?

cqueen
08-10-2018, 10:03 PM
Can i join in the fun.. lol

Of course! So u want 3 some ha? So my mouth will lick n taste two hard juicy cocks one after the other and get to swallow two different tasty hot cum loads at the same time?

Plumberrr
08-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Im not a flirt i can only do 1 at a time.. to fully savour the joy... lol

cqueen
08-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Im not a flirt i can only do 1 at a time.. to fully savour the joy... lol

Aiyo, if you are not a flirt, then why is yr horny cock seeking to be sucked in this forum?
Doing 3some has nothing to do with being flirty. It’s all about your exploring adventurous spirit to want to try out different erotic lustful experiences.

Luvkenix
09-10-2018, 09:55 AM
Can I join in?

cqueen
09-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Can I join in?

Fast cock fast balls, faster cum lah.. oops I mean fast leg fast hand (快脚快手)..
What is your horny cock waiting for? Waiting for wet dreams to waste away your delicious hot cum ha?

Eagerrobot
10-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Hi. I’m Ben, 27 years of age and very curious after my first CD encounter I engaged through locanto and such ridiculous fee. Heh. Not being a cheap here but I have some dark deep fetish that not many CD or TS would do. Perhaps you can? Hint: cumkissing.

cqueen
10-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Hi. I’m Ben, 27 years of age and very curious after my first CD encounter I engaged through locanto and such ridiculous fee. Heh. Not being a cheap here but I have some dark deep fetish that not many CD or TS would do. Perhaps you can? Hint: cumkissing.

Good morning Ben,

Thanks for being frank about your fetish about “cumkissing”.
There is nothing “cheap” about seeking my free erotic bj cum fetish services. After all, it’s about my willing slutty tongue that offers to suck and enjoy a juicy cock for my own free pleasures.
Yr “cumkissing” is something my warm mouth has yet to explore and experience.
You may want to leave your mode of contact in my inbox for my hungry tongue to understand better via further communication.
Cheers.

cqueen
10-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Where do i apply?

Use KIK to contact my warm mouth at eastcqueen. But please intro name, age n race? My mouth will not suck an underage cock for fear of rotan and jail sentences.

cqueen
11-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Aiyo, don’t tell me that your hard cock is so horny that most of the Samsters siao chiong noun to ask what is my KIK ID when I had clearly spelt it out?
My KIK ID is eastcqueen.

cqueen
20-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Good afternoon Horny Samsters,

Just to recap for the mutual benefit:

Before U KIK me, u may want to take note of the following:

A. Please read pg 121 of my thread to have a good understanding of my free goodwill erotic bj fun. This is to prevent unnecessary misunderstanding.
B. If you have any form of nervousness or apprehension for whatever reasons, do not waste each other time to seek my free bj. I do not have the energy, time and resources to allay your fears and pacify your nervousness.
C. I need to see your face pic b4 I decide if I am comfortable enough to invite u to my place. I respect your reasons to be totally discreet n cannot send your face pic. Then our directions cannot match.
Once u fully understood the above, then we shall continue to make arrangements to cum n fuck my mouth.
I trust that you will understand the above requirements are necessary so that we do not waste each other time.

Jeff2312
22-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Good afternoon Horny Samsters,

Just to recap for the mutual benefit:

Before U KIK me, u may want to take note of the following:

A. Please read pg 121 of my thread to have a good understanding of my free goodwill erotic bj fun. This is to prevent unnecessary misunderstanding.
B. If you have any form of nervousness or apprehension for whatever reasons, do not waste each other time to seek my free bj. I do not have the energy, time and resources to allay your fears and pacify your nervousness.
C. I need to see your face pic b4 I decide if I am comfortable enough to invite u to my place. I respect your reasons to be totally discreet n cannot send your face pic. Then our directions cannot match.
Once u fully understood the above, then we shall continue to make arrangements to cum n fuck my mouth.
I trust that you will understand the above requirements are necessary so that we do not waste each other time.

Hi sexy ...........

cqueen
22-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Hi sexy ...........

Paiseh lah, wait everyone think I am sexy. Wait they vomit when they saw me that they go after you for lying to them.

Jeff2312
22-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Paiseh lah, wait everyone think I am sexy. Wait they vomit when they saw me that they go after you for lying to them.

Lol........

Joker97
19-12-2018, 12:02 AM
Sent an email! 😬

cqueen
19-12-2018, 07:02 AM
Sent an email! 😬

Good morning Joker97,

Noted with hunger for a nice juicy warm rod to fill my mouth.

yesscenter
19-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Aiyo, don’t tell me that your hard cock is so horny that most of the Samsters siao chiong noun to ask what is my KIK ID when I had clearly spelt it out?
My KIK ID is eastcqueen.

Hi queenie.

I thought you were happy married, milking your hubby several times nightly

You are now back - it means he runs out of spunk. Hahaha

cqueen
20-12-2018, 10:49 AM
Hi queenie.

I thought you were happy married, milking your hubby several times nightly

You are now back - it means he runs out of spunk. Hahaha

Good morning Yesscenter,

I am back to return courtesy reply cum “on demand goodwill free erotic bj fun” for my horny cock supporters of my hungry warm mouth.

Joker97
23-12-2018, 11:33 PM
Good morning Yesscenter,

I am back to return courtesy reply cum “on demand goodwill free erotic bj fun” for my horny cock supporters of my hungry warm mouth.

I emailed you but no response :(

24-12-2018, 01:09 AM

This honesty is so rare these days.

cqueen
24-12-2018, 08:45 AM
This honesty is so rare these days.

Merry Christmas 33333333,

Honesty is the best policy because it will eradicate any unrealistic expectation of my physical appearances which in turn allows my hungry tongue to tease, lick and enjoy a hard juicy cock with ease and comfort since the guy already know he should cum to enjoy my free erotic goodwill bj and not my looks.

yesscenter
24-12-2018, 11:39 AM
Merry Christmas 33333333,

Honesty is the best policy because it will eradicate any unrealistic expectation of my physical appearances which in turn allows my hungry tongue to tease, lick and enjoy a hard juicy cock with ease and comfort since the guy already know he should cum to enjoy my free erotic goodwill bj and not my looks.

Merry x'mas Queenie

Did u keep a record on how many Vicks you have milked, sizes, Colour, age etc etc

cqueen
24-12-2018, 12:25 PM
Merry x'mas Queenie

Did u keep a record on how many Vicks you have milked, sizes, Colour, age etc etc

Merry Xmas Yesscenter,

Having fond memories in my heart of those juicy delicious cocks of gentlemen that my hungry mouth had enjoyed, is far more meaningful and endearing than keeping statistics.

cqueen
24-12-2018, 02:22 PM
I emailed you but no response :(

Merry Xmas Joker97,

I did remember replying to some emails which I am not sure if yours was one of them?
I suggest u use KIK at eastcqueen for a faster and effective two way communication.

Whrthebestdeal
24-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Hey there queen, I Kik u but sadly wasn’t able to get a reply haha. Hoping to use ur slutty mouth for for horny rod as well

cqueen
25-12-2018, 02:03 AM
Hey there queen, I Kik u but sadly wasn’t able to get a reply haha. Hoping to use ur slutty mouth for for horny rod as well

Good morning “Where The Best Deal”,

Merry Christmas.
U KIK my hungry mouth around late evening on Xmas eve?
Aiyo, my hungry mouth cannot be on standby 24 hours at your beck and call at your convenience because I also need to celebrate and give my warm mouth a break to enjoy itself.
As much as my mouth is hungry for hot cum, it can only serve your needs after I had enjoyed myself especially on Festive Seasons like Xmas Eve.
A better arrangement is to allow good prior notice for my warm mouth to adjust my schedule/plans to accommodate your horny cock’ request.
Cheers.

cqueen
25-12-2018, 08:29 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

cqueen
26-12-2018, 01:43 PM
HAPPY BOXING DAY!!

Today weather so cheerful and windy. May everyone enjoy the blessings that we learn to be appreciative and gracious towards each other.

cqueen
31-12-2018, 10:43 AM

HUAT AH to those horny Samsters who buy TOTO today!

cqueen
31-12-2018, 03:07 PM
DEAR HORNY SAMSTERS,
The Boarding on Flight 2019 has been announced......

Hope you have checked in only the best souvenirs from 2018 in your luggage....

The BAD and SAD moments if carried, must be thrown away in the garbage on arrival .......

The flight will be for 12 months long.
So, loosen your seat belts, jingle and mingle.

The stop-overs will be :

✳Health,
✳Love,
✳Joy,
✳Harmony,
✳Well-being
✳Peace.

Refueling will be at
👍Giving
👍Sharing
👍Caring.

The Captain (God) offers you the following menu which will be served during the flight.......

✅ Cocktail of Friendship,
✅ Supreme of Health,
✅ Grating of Prosperity,
✅ Bowl of Excellent News
✅ Salad of Success,
✅ Cake of Happiness,

All accompanied by bursts of laughter...
But remember, you will enjoy these meals and the journey better if you talk, share, smile and laugh together. Sitting silent and sullen will make the flight seem longer.

Wishing you and your family 👪 an enjoyable trip on board of flight 2019.....

💥✨💫💃🏃👫💑👯❤💖💌💍☔⛄🌊🌈🌁🌴🌹🌷🍀

Before the Flight 2018 ends,
Allow me to Thank All my Amazing Friends
Who Made 2018 Beautiful For me. I Pray that you all be Blessed With an Awesome Year Ahead.
😘😍💝🎁🎊🎉🎈

AhVen
02-01-2019, 07:46 AM
Happy new year cqueen !

yesscenter
02-01-2019, 09:20 AM

HUAT AH to those horny Samsters who buy TOTO today!

Happy new year Queenie!

How was your countdown, did did u suck a Brother from mid nite 2018 over to the year 2019? Would be fun. Cheers

cqueen
04-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Happy new year Queenie!

How was your countdown, did did u suck a Brother from mid nite 2018 over to the year 2019? Would be fun. Cheers

Happy New Year Yesscenter,

It is definitely my style to suck a fresh juicy new young cock to kickstart 2019 and not hang on to a yesteryear cock of 2018 to suck into the New Year.

Hope that clarified and sextisfied your erotic curiousity.

yesscenter
04-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Happy New Year Yesscenter,

It is definitely my style to suck a fresh juicy new young cock to kickstart 2019 and not hang on to a yesteryear cock of 2018 to suck into the New Year.

Hope that clarified and sextisfied your erotic curiousity.

You so garang but you have a point there.
Young cocks are so nice and juicy - mine, old and limpy.
Carry on and enjoy what you are doing best.
Cheers

cqueen
14-01-2019, 09:12 AM
You so garang but you have a point there.
Young cocks are so nice and juicy - mine, old and limpy.
Carry on and enjoy what you are doing best.
Cheers

Good morning YessCenter,

Not garang lah... shall we just say my warm mouth knows exactly what kind of juicy horny cock it wants to serve and deepthroat to enjoy and taste the fresh delicious hot cum?

Joker97
15-01-2019, 08:31 PM
Good morning YessCenter,

Not garang lah... shall we just say my warm mouth knows exactly what kind of juicy horny cock it wants to serve and deepthroat to enjoy and taste the fresh delicious hot cum?

Hi cqueen :)

cqueen
17-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Hi cqueen :)

Good evening Mr Joker97,

Thanks for your salutation.

hotindboi
22-01-2019, 11:17 AM
Hi Cqueen. Im keen. :)

cqueen
25-01-2019, 08:29 AM
Hi Cqueen. Im keen. :)

Good morning hotindboi,

Any juicy wet horny cock would be keen to enjoy being deepthroated deeply till every drop of their hot cum exploded deep down my throat. It’s only natural...

legox
25-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Good morning hotindboi,

Any juicy wet horny cock would be keen to enjoy being deepthroated deeply till every drop of their hot cum exploded deep down my throat. It’s only natural...

Im keen if you are a lady :p

yesscenter
25-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Good morning hotindboi,

Me too would love to

RogueArcher
25-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Good morning hotindboi,

I would love to give it a try

cqueen
25-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Im keen if you are a lady :p

If I am a lady with such a po wer de ful hungry tongue, your cock will have to take a queue no to be sucked by my warm mouth.

cqueen
26-01-2019, 07:38 AM
Me too would love to

I would love to give it a try

Wait your juicy cock get addicted to my erotic tongue...

RogueArcher
27-01-2019, 02:59 AM
Wait your juicy cock get addicted to my erotic tongue...

Really? Is that good or bad.. He he

cqueen
27-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Really? Is that good or bad.. He he

Good or bad, one thing for sure- your cock would have enjoyed immense erotic pleasures to remember for a long time.

d2pre
29-01-2019, 01:56 AM
cqueen bj still as good as last time?

maleescort7
29-01-2019, 10:43 AM
Good or bad, one thing for sure- your cock would have enjoyed immense erotic pleasures to remember for a long time.

I heard that your BJ is good and you are BJ queen. You want a king dick that will fullfill your mouth?

cqueen
29-01-2019, 09:03 PM
cqueen bj still as good as last time?

Happy New Year D2pre,

Your nick is indeed rather unique. I wonder if it is as “unique” as your horny cock? Btw, what does it mean ha?

You want to know if my bj is better or as hungrily good as last time?
To date, there are horny cocks that came back to seek my bj again after an absence of between 4 to 8 years when they were based overseas on work stint or for academic pursuits.
When my hungry mouth expressed surprise and bewilderment when they still kept my Hp no after such a long lapse of time, the horny cocks claimed that my erotic bj still lingers very much in their lustful mind.
I hope that may give you a rough idea of how much my warm mouth strive to serve and please a juicy horny cock.

Thailove
29-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Wat type u looking for then?

cqueen
02-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Wat type u looking for then?

Good afternoon Thailove,

U send your face pic and cock pic, then I tell u loh..

yesscenter
05-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Good afternoon Thailove,

U send your face pic and cock pic, then I tell u loh..

Selamat pagi Queenie. Wishing you Selamat Tahun Baru

Queenie speaks perfect Malay - she is Peranakan She reminds me of my antie Have a nice day Queenie. Cheers

cqueen
11-02-2019, 05:58 PM

GONG HEI FAI CHOY to EVERY SAMSTERS IRREGARDLESS OF RACE AND HORNINESS.

acidicavex
19-02-2019, 10:00 AM
Last day long time no read forum so wishing u Cqueen happy lunar new year..... On the last day better late than never :p

yesscenter
19-02-2019, 11:55 AM

GONG HEI FAI CHOY to EVERY SAMSTERS IRREGARDLESS OF RACE AND HORNINESS.

Hi Queenie

During Chap Go Mei evening all unmarried maidens
Whether they have been fucked or not will walk in the flower garden.

You waking tonite - where?

cqueen
19-02-2019, 02:41 PM
Last day long time no read forum so wishing u Cqueen happy lunar new year..... On the last day better late than never :p

Cum Seah Cum Seah, acidicavex.

So your juicy cock long time never get sucked dry coz u long time never cum to this forum to hunt for your prey to suck u dry?