PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Butterfly

SirDennis
31-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Ok, I'm the first to admit I'm not great with writing stories, but here goes. Please bare with me, and try not to fall asleep within the first 3 lines, ok? ;)

Question I want to ask: Has anyone had any special service from this place?

My Story:

Last week I was feeling a bit bored so had a walk around the Chinatown area for Healthclubs/Spas etc, and came across Beauty Butterfly. My feet were a bit tired, so I went up. When I walked up, I saw an overweight mamasan looking lady in red, talking to an uncle who was sitting in the foot massage chairs, and a slim and pretty late 20's/30'ish PRC in a tube dress and cardigan- reasonably conservative. There were two other girls, possibly PRC, who were looking kinda slutty, one with too much makeup and both with those tight micro shorts you sometimes see even singaporean teenagers and uni students wear.

So I'm thinking- yep, gonna be some specials here!

The PRC I got was quite demure and proper, with slim hands and figure. She said she'd been in SG for 6 years and was single. She studied as a beautician in SG before she got into massaging. The mamasan looking lady said Beauty Butterfly used to be in People's Park, but they moved to their current location recently. The decor had a bamboo theme, and was alright, but wasn't terribly striking to me. I was looking at my masseur :)

Since her foot massage was ok, I decided to go for a full body massage. Originally I asked for 90 minutes, but their air con wasnt working, so after 20 minutes, she asked me if they could reduce to 60, as she was starting to sweat and it was getting hot for her. I agreed, no sweat (pun intended) :).

In any case, the expected ass crack fingering and ball brushing never happened, and I was most disappointed. The girls looked like they did that sort of thing, so I was pretty surprised, which leads me to the question I asked above, has anyone tried this place and had any special service?

I'll be back in the future to try one of the busty girls, or even the one I had again, simply because she was pretty, but some titilation would be awesome

Name: Mei/May (not sure of spelling)
Looks: 7-8/10 sharp features, I would have liked to have seen her when she was 20!
Figure: slim and nice.
Boobs: A cup. She leaned over in front of me a couple of times while doing my feet and saw some cleavage. Small, but nice.
Massage: 7/10 not bad, put in effort
Specials: no, dammit!

RTF: yes, but also want to try other girls there too. One other there looked Thai, but she said she was from Guangzhou. After the massage, she was having some packet food with the other girl, and some guy in his mid 20's. She gave me half a nashi pear on a skewer stick :) We chatted a bit before I had the body massage and she seemed to like me.

If you made it to the end, give yourself a pat on the back- well done fellow SBFer!

Peter Bang
31-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Ok, I'm the first to admit I'm not great with writing stories, but here goes. Please bare with me, and try not to fall asleep

:p i cannot bare with you bro... :D

lblittlebear
31-01-2009, 11:18 PM
This is a good one ... up U !

lblittlebear
31-01-2009, 11:29 PM

SirDennis
01-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Aiya!

Come on guys!

Unlike most other forumers, I actually tried out the place first and wrote a FR.

Lazy bastards who just put up a thread but dont try get told off, but if I actually try out a place, I get treated as a joke?

maxsensation
01-02-2009, 01:54 PM
damage?
exact location?
:confused::confused::confused:

SirDennis
01-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Body massage is $40 an hour.

Today I did 90min, and they did an ear candle thing at no extra charge.

There was no sign of hanky panky this time either. Never mind. I enjoyed the soothing massage and the company:)

The place is near corner of Temple St and New Bridge Road, Chinatown.

eternity
04-02-2009, 06:29 PM
bro why dont u ask the massauer?? no need to blunt la... just ask her discreetly lor.. like wat other services she provide.. kekeke

SirDennis
04-02-2009, 07:50 PM
bro why dont u ask the massauer?? no need to blunt la... just ask her discreetly lor.. like wat other services she provide.. kekeke

Actually I know they do.

But I'm unsure if it's offered on a regular basis because of how she talked to me, and because I remember the first time I went, while I had a body massage, I distinctly heard her raising her voice to some guy in another curtained cubicle saying firmly "No". I mean, what else would she be saying "no" to?

Perhaps:

"Angie, would you help me with my calculus homework?"

"No!"

;)

Anyway.....

I went last night and my usual girl wasnt there, so I chose a girl I'd seen a few times. She'd always been very friendly and when we started the massage, she said she'd liked from the moment she saw me and gave me a kiss on both my eyes and nose. I think many guys would find her quite a babe.

After about 30 min, she started stroking my shaft and asking if I wanted to. I told her I didnt have enough money, which was true as I thought it was a normal massage, and hadnt planned on anything extra. She then, while freely kissing my nipples, asked me how much I had, and when I said $20, she said she would still do the HJ, or, if I wanted, she could give a BJ instead. She said she was studying a beautician course so needed the money. She also repeated she liked me a lot.

Well, I turned down the special cuz she was making me feel uncomfortable with all this full on "I like you" stuff, but gave her the $20 as a tip, and for the stimulation, and, to be honest, to make sure she didnt give me any hassle later on.

I'm the sort of guy who needs to connect a bit with the girl first. I'm not like some testosterone fueled SBF guys here who will take sex anywhere they can find it, even if it's with an 80yo auntie on a respirator!

And I wasnt connecting with this girl.

So the reason I dont know if specials are normal is that I dont know how much of "I Like You" is real or not. But she certainly was quite expert at stroking the gun.

The irony of this is that the lady I prefer to do the massage, Mei/May (I dont know the spelling!), well, I havent given her a tip before!

Name: Angie
Boobs: Perhaps C cup. Always wears clothes revelaing cleavage.
Looks: If you like sexy thang, then maybe 8/10
Figure: 8/10. Nice figure, cant argue there.
Massage: 6.5/10. The neck and back were good, but the legs werent so good. To be honest, she looks like she should should be a export model or a hooker (I dont mean she's a bad person, just her looks), not a masseur.
HJ: didnt try the full thing, but she seems to know her stuff.

Damage: $40 an hour massage + $20 "tips"

owen10
05-02-2009, 02:15 AM
thks for yr unselfish sharing bro. tis joint looks interesting n im sure it'll grab some attention n patronage. yr kindness to provide a detailed FR is appreciated but sometimes too many details may cause yr lobang to suffer a premature death. juz take precaution a bit. cheers. :)

Peter Bang
28-02-2009, 11:08 AM

Thanks Bro! :)

dayn_lau
28-02-2009, 06:46 PM
thks for yr unselfish sharing bro. tis joint looks interesting n im sure it'll grab some attention n patronage. yr kindness to provide a detailed FR is appreciated but sometimes too many details may cause yr lobang to suffer a premature death. juz take precaution a bit. cheers. :)

Bro owen, is this the clean joint u been looking for, good massage by pretty meimei,no special services also nevermind de. :D

tz123
28-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Bro,i can understand how u feel....i was once serviced by a syt chio mei mei, she die die does not want to provide special although i been patronise her for months....haiz...

owen10
01-03-2009, 04:16 AM
Bro owen, is this the clean joint u been looking for, good massage by pretty meimei,no special services also nevermind de. :D

u knw wat bro ... today I wanted to reccee tis joint ... walked ard temple st n couldnt locate! my fault - cos i juz glanced thru d thread, took down d st name n assume d name was Beauty Butterfly! there were many massage joints along this st. will PM bro Dennis for location.

lblittlebear
01-03-2009, 08:19 AM
It's not difficult to find.... the signboard is in purple and words in white.

u knw wat bro ... today I wanted to reccee tis joint ... walked ard temple st n couldnt locate! my fault - cos i juz glanced thru d thread, took down d st name n assume d name was Beauty Butterfly! there were many massage joints along this st. will PM bro Dennis for location.

owen10
01-03-2009, 12:57 PM
It's not difficult to find.... the signboard is in purple and words in white.

hey thks bro. will chk it out again in my next free time. cheers!

ml1138
01-03-2009, 03:38 PM
hey thks bro. will chk it out again in my next free time. cheers!

wah! bro owen like this you also can missed, thought you are a low chio in Cninatown.

near corner of Temple St and New Bridge Road, Chinatown.

your fr please....;)

sfinx
27-03-2009, 01:12 PM
For those who want some extra here, don't ask for it, have patience.
Wend twice here and got a good massage where after a while it was clear that i would prefer something more :)

Both times a friendly hint did the trick!
Or is it that i am caucasian???:D

massage 40
HJ 30

SirDennis
27-03-2009, 09:40 PM
For those who want some extra here, don't ask for it, have patience.
Wend twice here and got a good massage where after a while it was clear that i would prefer something more :)

Both times a friendly hint did the trick!
Or is it that i am caucasian???:D

massage 40
HJ 30

It depends on the girl you get I think, not your race. I saw Mei/May 3 or 4 times before she asked me if I wanted anything extra. But with Angie, it was clear she wanted me from the very beginning :)

owen10
28-03-2009, 01:40 AM
wah! bro owen like this you also can missed, thought you are a low chio in Cninatown.

near corner of Temple St and New Bridge Road, Chinatown.

your fr please....;)

no la im not a low chio, nor m i a lao jiao. :D

i stay ard tt area doesnt mean i knw tt area fr A-Z mah. i managed to locate d joint after some help fr SIR a few sat'days ago. myslf made thgs complicated - it's actually very easy to find (abit dangerous cos its so open!!!) but i went to search d other corners along tt stretch! *LOL*

no lah, i no try in d end. i saw tis laogoh distributing brochure, mayb she is May (sharp features), nt my type. asked if angie is ard, she said wkg but she can intro me to other gals. no thks. im pretty picky abt gals tis days, esp in recession. pref value for $ rather than spend on d urge. :)

ml1138
28-03-2009, 04:20 AM
no la im not a low chio, nor m i a lao jiao. :D

i stay ard tt area doesnt mean i knw tt area fr A-Z mah. i managed to locate d joint after some help fr SIR a few sat'days ago. myslf made thgs complicated - it's actually very easy to find (abit dangerous cos its so open!!!) but i went to search d other corners along tt stretch! *LOL*

no lah, i no try in d end. i saw tis laogoh distributing brochure, mayb she is May (sharp features), nt my type. asked if angie is ard, she said wkg but she can intro me to other gals. no thks. im pretty picky abt gals tis days, esp in recession. pref value for $ rather than spend on d urge. :)

you are damn right abt it, now too many talking maybe not very safe....haahaa;)

owen10
28-03-2009, 01:36 PM
you are damn right abt it, now too many talking maybe not very safe....haahaa;)

mummy always tell me nt to eat n shit @ d same place. it doesnt help tt d traffic flow ard tt shop is very high throughout d day. N d shop beside, d staffs always hang ard outside. thr's onli 1 shop on d 2nd fl, so if caught by frens or relatives, then ho seh liao! :D

jack_daniels
29-03-2009, 10:43 PM
checked out this place and to my surprised, i was the only one there. all the girls were sitting on the chairs chatting. had a quick glance and probably 2 of them are good looking (maybe bcos they were wearing short mini skirts). so one lady directed me to the room at the very end. i stripped naked and wait for a girl to come in.

in came this aunty, probably 35, big size with rough hands :mad:. i don't usually ask for a change because i think that doesn't sound too good.

name: fong xiao loong (something like tat..)
body: big size
hands: big and rough
massage: lousy, 1/10, don't know wtf she was doing
hj: NO THANKS...
Dmg: $40 for less than an hour

crappiest shit massage ever been to so far. while massaging my body I can feel her hands are rough. i'm not letting it touch my precious. after about 30-40 minutes, she was trying to sell me ear candling and all sorts of shits, i don't really understand what she said in mandarin. i told her i want to leave now. then she started to ask, "don't u want more thigh massage? i bet your legs are tired". at the same time, she's doing this hj motion trying to tell me she wants to hj me. No way i thought...i just wanna leave.

$40 for this crap? urghh....give me a break. on my way out, i saw this short girl who looks alright, her name maybe "Wen Wen" or "Men Men" or something like that. perhaps I'll go check her out one day.

SirDennis
29-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Jack, sorry to hear of your experience. I noticed they got some newer girls and they weren't very attractive. I havent been in a for a while myself. Last week I asked if Mei was available, they said she was busy, so I just walked out.

Ask for Mei or Angie- Angie will ask u the GQ in less than 25 min, but she's sexy, and the feeling of her thighs when she sits on top of you when massaging is bound to put you in the mood :)

Mei is more for proper massage.

Thanks for your FR :)

jack_daniels
30-03-2009, 08:46 PM
no worries mate...it's a hit and miss thing. what you get may not be what i'll get. maybe one of the prettier girl in mini skirt i saw was angie. but not sure if i'll try again as there r more places to explore :D

oldgun
08-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Hi bros,

I chance upon this place on late labour day eve (11 pm), and got serviced by Angie.

She is a SYT, and yes, she will sit on you when massaging your tummy and chest (she sit on your lap just below your didi), and imagine she is in her mini skirt, you can feel her naked thigh rubbing against you. Wah how to tahan, marikita liao. Then she pop the ques, want to HJ, but it seem that is all they will do.

Angie stats:
Look : 8/10, CFM look
Boobs : 8/10 firm/real and cup b+
Body: 8/10 smooth and curves
HJ: 7/10 allow auto roam
FJ: not offered
BJ: not offered

Damage is $50 for HJ.

fwah_master
03-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Hi Bros,

I too happened to check out this place, as I was bored while strolling along the area...

It was about 5pm+ on a NYE (New Year's Eve)...

Walked up the stairs and it was dimmed...

I was greeted by a lady whom automatically directed me into a massage 'room', without asking what type of massage I want or soever...

Anyway, I just followed her and she told me to wait for a while...

She later offered me a cup of water and asked me to remove my clothings..

Once done, she asked me how long do I want the massage to be? She quoted $25 for 30mins & $40 for an hr. I opted for the 30mins massage, as I was rushing off elsewhere later... She later asked me to lie on my front and started to massage me...

Started some small chat and she gave her name as: Huang Wen Wen.

She mentioned that she was from China and worked in Singapore for about a year or so.. (Can't recall).
She added that there are 4 staff in total (including her) and she working every single day without a break.

Blah blah blah.....

When I turned over to the front... after some light massaging... She popped the qns if I wanted a massage to my bro...

I asked the quote and she quoted $50
I told her I only had $60 cash and she accepted it and on with the hj...

The oil was standard (baby oil) and she was happily stroking it away...
I was happily caressing her ass ( rather tight and solid) and her boobs as well (A~B)

She wouldn't allow me to view her boobs as I guess she's shy?

Her stats below:
Name: Huang Wen Wen
Look: 8/10
Boob: A~B cuppa
Body: slim
Height: About 1.6m
voice: typical PRC voice, kinda demure.. Extra hard on when she moans when I squeeze her boobs :)
Service: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
hj:50
fj: never ask
Return for massage: Maybe
Damage: massage $25 + $40 (After negotiating..HAHA!)

mickylwk
05-01-2010, 03:09 AM
bro fwah_master is it true to what you mention on the service,
the previous fr gave it a bad record and btw have you notice the other girls whether chio or not,
thanks for the update, will wait for more fr and see ....:D

fwah_master
09-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Yo Bro mickylwk,

I honestly think that my gal is the prettiest one...

Anyway, I went back just a couple of weeks ago, after spending the weekend at work...

Here goes:

I sms wen wen, as she passed her company's card (with her name on it) to me, at my last visit...

SMS summary (English translated):
Me: Hi wen wen, are you available today?
ww: yes I am, what time are you coming over?
Me: About 6?
ww: Please come earlier if possible hor...

(Knock off work, making my way there and I was slightly late)

SMS summay (English translated):
ww: wru now?
me: I just arrived... be there real quick
ww: hurry up...
me: ok

Reached the place, walked right up and she was waiting for me, like a hungry pussy cat or somesort...

Went into the area, curtains drawn and I stripped down to my briefs...

In she came and offered me a cup of water (SOP)...

Automatically, she asked me to lie on my stomach and proceeded with the usual back massage...

Pretty decent massage, or it could be body was aching for me...

She later asked me if I am opting for the 1/2 hr or 1 hr massage? I opted for the 1hr massage, as I had time to spend...

Turned over and she rubbed my legs and stomach... Soon she popped the golden question (do you want to rub your didi - english translated)?

I nodded and she proceeded to remove my briefs for me...

I whispered to her to go slow, as I wanted to enjoy her sensual hj..

My hands started to wander her nice tight butt and her boobs...
I started to attempt to unbutton her black shorts, and to my surprise, there is no resistance!!

She helped me to tatically unzip her pants and left her shorts hanging there...

Whoo woo!
I helped myself to push her pants down to her thighs, only to reveal her lacy back and pink panties... I slowly carressed her panties and made my way into her pussy...
I pulled down her panties and found a nice little bush there (not shaven, its that she;s not overly hairy there).
I fingered her , while my other hand found its way to her nice boobs....
(All the while she was controlling her soft moans, while continuning to give me a sensual hj...)

Later I lifted her black t-shirt, to unclip her bra.. (Omg! Matching bra and panties!!)

This time I confirm that she is an A cupper... Small, delightful light brown nipples and they were standing up(errected), all ready to meet me...
(all the while she didn';t resist)

I proceed to lick her nipples and suck on them playfully, yet tatically).
She was really controlling her estacy and moaning.....

I whispered into her ears "do you provide additional services?" (Meaning FJ la!).

She replied "No.."

(Kinda dissappointed... But what the heck...)

ALl the while I was fingering her wet pussy and playing with her tits....

Once in a while, she gave an uncontrollable soft moan, as I was busily attacking her wet pussy....

As time was running out (time-watcher), she reminded me that she has another customer coming soon, and proceeded to hasten her hj, to let me release my white army out...

Cleaning was SOP and she proceeded to dress up. Same goes for me and I paid up.

Left feeling energised, lighter and my didi definetely much happier...

fwah_master
09-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Yo Bro, you got her contact details?

Tks in advance

SirDennis
12-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Fwah Master,

I am the TS, but I dont mind if you give out the details. I havent been there since my last entry in this thread.

SirDennis

alucard
13-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Hi bros

went to butterfly ytd and ask for angie. Not bad looking with sexy figure. Tgis slutty babe massage okok only. But when i req for sexy massage she top off her top and slide her tits over me. Very shiok! After awhile i was hard and as i fondle her tits her mouth was licking my body.

I buay tahan liao! Then she ask if got permission to use her mouth to wet my kuku. I told her i love bj. She then smell it and wet my kuku with her tongue. Then i see her mouth up cover my kuku and slide and down. I cant take it and let go in her mouth.

Love her. Great babe.

Face: 7/10
body: 7/10
tits: b+
bbbj: 8
hj: 7
rtf: yes!

Dmg : 40 for 1hr entrance + 80 svc.

fwah_master
17-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Wow Wee!

Did you take it all down?

Basket.. Perharps I should try angie in the next round...

Haha!

Hi bros

went to butterfly ytd and ask for angie. Not bad looking with sexy figure. Tgis slutty babe massage okok only. But when i req for sexy massage she top off her top and slide her tits over me. Very shiok! After awhile i was hard and as i fondle her tits her mouth was licking my body.

I buay tahan liao! Then she ask if got permission to use her mouth to wet my kuku. I told her i love bj. She then smell it and wet my kuku with her tongue. Then i see her mouth up cover my kuku and slide and down. I cant take it and let go in her mouth.

Love her. Great babe.

Face: 7/10
body: 7/10
tits: b+
bbbj: 8
hj: 7
rtf: yes!

Dmg : 40 for 1hr entrance + 80 svc.

GYFcuker
22-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Did Angie also provide FJ ( apart from normal HJ ? ):D

SirDennis
25-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Thanks Bro Dennis for the contact, however I am not sure I went to the correct joint or not today. The Fxxk recept presented me the menu with the cheaper price at $120 per 60 mins session. She also told me that Angie will not service me because she only will service her regular client only, she even rejected my advance booking on Angie.

The shop I went was somewhere behind the Mcdonald. Did I went to the correct joint? PLease alight bro Dennis:confused:

SWG:D

I'm not sure. $120 for a massage sounds like you went to a place on T***** St called Sensual massage. Beauty Butterfly is not on T***** St, but the main road there , near the corner of T****** St and that main road. There are 2 ends to T***** St, and it is the end I said which has the McDonalds.

I assume you looked at the sign at the front door?

silvstedt28
24-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Actually i have been going to the place nearly every 1 or 2 weeks till last year.
now i only go once a month ..

Name: Angie
Boobs:C cup.
Looks: 8/10 as she looks very cute to me
Figure: 8/10. Nice figure, especially when she wears skirts
Massage: 7/10

Damage: $40 an hour massage and depends on you... normally 50 for hj and around 80 for a bj.

fwah_master
01-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi Bros,

Can anyone share angie's contact details?

Thanks alot in advance!

2timesaday
02-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Angie is indeed a very attractive milf. She also has “Gfe” skills. Very convincing at making you feel like you’re one of her favourite customers. She has a way talking to you in an intimate way, making you feel rather special. I visited her a few times because of this effect she gives me.
During hj, she’ll pull down her blouse and bra exposing her gorgeous breasts for you enjoyment. If you try hard enough, you can finger her while she is working on your small head. She’ll lovingly clean u up after releasing and chat like you’re her best customer/boyfriend.

However, I stopped visiting her after one occasion while fingering her, a mildly pungent fishy smell emitted as she became wet. This is a near sure sign that she was carrying an infection. She looked clean on closer inspection down below, so I concluded the infection must be internal. After the job, I visited their toilet for the first time to wash my hands and realized how cramped their bathroom was. It also occurred to me that it would be difficult for her to wash herself after each customer especially when her business is brisk. So I wonder how many bros have been licking each others’ saliva off those lovely breast everyday. (unless you are her first customer each day)

I stopped going after that incident and realizing how easy it can be to catch something nasty in small cramp joints such as this where even a basic shower facility is unavailable. (a washing machine and dryer takes up the space)

Do note that this incident happened (and I stopped visiting ) even before TS started this thread. (yes, that’s how long it’s been. I think angie was just 3-4 months in the trade at that time).

I still think of lovely angie from time to time and when I am in the area, I will deliberately walk by hoping to catch a glimpse of her, but now I always resist the urge to go up.

This is just to share so fellow brothers are also aware. While we need to release and have some fun, we should also play safe as at the end of the day, we are still responsible to our family. :)

fwah_master
03-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Seems like BB has shifted to a new location huh?

Where's it now?

owen10
04-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Seems like BB has shifted to a new location huh?

Where's it now?

it was long gone many mths ago. whthr it has closed for good or shifted, not sure tho.

ml1138
04-12-2011, 06:29 AM
it was long gone many mths ago. whthr it has closed for good or shifted, not sure tho.

this place is open under new management, name forget to note down...enjoy and feed back if the service is good...:D

SirDennis
04-12-2011, 07:33 PM
I went up once- $65 an hour massage, looks like proper beauty nail salon to me. You're welcome to try if you like :)