PDA

View Full Version : So sad I found myself having crab lice

sgd1m
26-01-2009, 09:01 AM
So sad I found myself having crab lice a few days ago.
Desperately need some questions answered, bros can rescue me from my misery?

I've been visiting $40/50 houses on L6 L8 and WL, also PRC FLs. Now dare not already.
Now I'm scared my girlfrend finds out and so worried being with her.
I've done some search on Internet, but still couldn't find all the answers.

1. Is it possible I got these from $40 houses? They are the sources I mainly suspecting.But aren't they doing checkups regularly?
They do check crab lice don't they?
If they are clean then PRC is the source then, if so I should avoid them in the future..
what are the opinions of yours?
2. I almost lost all my appetite to go cheioning cause so unsafe I wash everytime after sessions and would wash again return home but I still got lice infected, should I stop worrying and return to the field? But how can I go back without finding possible source and chance to be infected again.
3. Can it be infected only by an quick FJ or can it only be infected by sleeping together?
How big is the chance that you can get infected by an quick FJ if the WL has lice.
4. How big is the chance that I pass it to my parents by any chance like our clothes are washed together in washing machine?
also a big worry of me.

sammyboyfor
26-01-2009, 03:01 PM
1. Is it possible I got these from $40 houses? They are the sources I mainly suspecting.But aren't they doing checkups regularly?
They do check crab lice don't they?
If they are clean then PRC is the source then, if so I should avoid them in the future..

You seem to have this weird impression that diseases infect whores by category.:rolleyes:

ANYONE can get pubic lice. It doesn't make any difference whether they're $40 hookers or $10,000 per night movie stars earning extra on the side. The poor lice don't know the difference.:D If you screwed a $40 whore last week, a PRC whore 2 days ago, the Queen of England yesterday and your girlfriend this morning, ALL of them could have caught the lice from you and are now ready to infect the next person they have sex with.

Legal whores go for blood tests to determine if they have STDs. Nobody inspects their cheebye hair for lice. It's non life threatening and is not part of the screening process.

There is TONS of info on the net about crab lice. eg Crab louse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_louse)

Those you live with plus those whom you have had sexual contact with need to be checked.

I'm surprised you still visit whores regularly when you already have a girlfriend. Doesn't she satisfy your sexual desires?:confused:

sgd1m
27-01-2009, 10:18 AM
So they won't check lice that's almost all I wanted to know about them.

I visited GL regularly only many months ago, before current GF.
Last 5 6 months I visits only on rare occasions.

Sorry my questions seem to having no sense.But I becoming a little bit paranoid, even thinking about possibility that I could get them when I was in hotels outside SG.

Worst part is, I'm not even sure since when did I get them, I mean I could have ignored them for as long as 6 months I only found it out by chance 2 days ago, because they are not so itchy and not so obvious. this gives me creeps.

I'll tell my GF to check and I'll check her personally :-)
But parents? God no.
I'm considering moving out.

Bros don't be like me.

sammyboyfor
27-01-2009, 10:28 AM
even thinking about possibility that I could get them when I was in hotels outside SG.

You could well of caught them at some hotel. Crab lice can be spread non sexually.

In fact, that's an excellent way of getting out of your predicament. Just say you must have caught them in some hotel you were staying in while on a business trip. You don't have to disclose your whoring activities.:p

sgd1m
27-01-2009, 11:31 AM
In fact it doesn't make it easier if I caught them at a hotel.

A few years back well before my chongster life, I had many trips to different places, stayed in hotels and rented houses. That time so naive always knows work and watch DVDs. I could caught them from back then, I vaguely remember I had similar itchy back then.

Yes it provides me with an excuse if my parents find out. I have good boy image at home can't afford to lose it.

My GF is another story she knows what I've been doing.

Isn't that scary if I realy been carrying them all these years, I didn't really have a GF but there are good number of WLs I've been with.Hope this is only paranoid not true.