PDA

View Full Version : Bluewave, Bros be careful

GodSaveI
25-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Dear Bros,

Sad to inform you guys, please beware of infections over at Bluewave. I am 1 of the unlucky ones. I do not know whether I should post the girl's name here. It is definitely her becoz besides her i dun have any other sex partners before that. Only my GF.

My GF is 100% definitely clean. 1 moment of foolishness ruin your whole life.

The scenario is as follows.

Enjoy the sauna and hotpool.
Had a cup of hot milo while waiting for room availability
A botak guy lead me to my room.
"She" came in.
Washed me up.
Unprotected Oral sex+ protected intercourse(Nv notice the condom is new or not, another mistake)
2 days later, yellow fluid and pain while urinating.
Went to a private doc, diagnose with Gonorreah.
Had a jab+ 2 weeks anti biotics
I am now waiting for the 3 months to do a HIV test. Wish me good luck bros.

This is only my first experience with a prostitute and such a thing happen.
Its like in the movies but so true, all your loved ones just flash by ur mind frequently.
Thinking about the future, what would happen if +ve?

So bros, please be careful. If you just bonked a girl there and her number is starts with 8*, please pm me for the details and if is her, please do a check ASAP. You may think that i might be just ruining someones reputation but I have all the proof, i just wan to advise more bros here to be careful, no evil intentions, i dun gain anything.

The mental torture that is going thru me is unbearable. I dun wan this to happen to more ppl. It is very difficult to find someone you can talk to about this type of matters even if he/she is your best best friend.

Being it bros who go there for relief, fun or wat so ever. Guys are guys, we all understand our needs. Please just play safe.

sammyboyfor
25-01-2009, 02:46 PM
My GF is 100% definitely clean. 1 moment of foolishness ruin your whole life.

If you already have a girlfriend, why on earth do you need to screw prostitutes?:eek: What's wrong with your girlfriend?:rolleyes:

GodSaveI
25-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Same questions out to bros out there. I believe you guys have GF or worst, wife with kids.
An advice b4 something wrong happen, play safe or even better stay loyal.
I regreted what i did in the moment of foolishness or wateva u say.
Now i just hope health wise is ok. Gonorrea should be gone now after the jab & medication.
Waiting for the 3 months cap to go for the HIV screening.

bedtime-stories
25-01-2009, 05:15 PM
As anyone n perhaps everyone would say...If u wan have FUN u must be able to be accept any risks that follows with it..it's like buy 1 get 1/2/3 free.. We are all guys..all have a dick..jus got to use your head when u indulge in this/any type of services..else we will end up all being DICKHEAD....! anyway wats done is done..Gon is quite a comman STI not a fatal disease, after the jab n the course of antibiotics u shd be fine..

GodSaveI
28-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Bedtime-stories: Thanks for the advice. RAW IS WAR! Gonnorea is a curable disease, I'm glad it is. I'm more afraid of the incurable ones(HIV,HERPES). So thats what i did today.

Went down to Dsc today for the full checkup.
Test -ve for HIV. But i am still not over the window period. 7th week only. Still worried and waiting after the window period to do a subsequent check.
Other test results will be SmS to me when they are done.
Bros who bonked someone with unknown status be it STDs/HIV, please go for a check up ASAP.

The environment there is very friendly and no-one will give u a different look(the other ppl who are there is also for the same reason..right?)The staffs are also friendly and encouraging.

If you still have hesistation, pay more and do the check at a private clinic. Bear in mind that private clinics may not pay attention to your privacy and the "stares" will come.

DMG: $34.30 after subsidies(FULL-RANGE OF SCREENING except HEP B)
TIME: 1 hour 15 mins(thats fast) rapid testing result i got to know it in 20 mins
20mins to wait for registration
20 mins wait for my turn
41st minute:Went in nurse took rapid test and talk to me relief some of my worries
55th minute:Gave urine for test
60th minute:Told to wait at room 10/18
61st Minute: Health advisor told me the good news.
Remainig 5 mins made payment and off I go.

bedtime-stories
28-01-2009, 06:51 PM
no prob..anyway since u already had the medication n jab u shd be fine on paper..so jus remember to get the all clear in 3mths..take care