PDA

View Full Version : MILF PDMM Lu Lu - Solid Massage plus more....

Pages : 1 [2]

jaguar
13-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Had been wanting to bonk Lu Lu after seeing so many FR from bros. Called her last friday but she wasn't well. Need to postpone. Sian immediately...

Finally, manage to book appointment with her later!
Can't wait man :)

Suck-Pussy
13-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Bros OMF78 & youngman,

Check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Happy bonking.

fw0401
13-07-2009, 09:49 PM
last night , meet her around 10 plus. below is my fr. thank you ts bro share the ctc.

Looks: 5.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10(good service)
BJ: 5.5/10
FJ: 5.5/10 (I'd rate her higher if we did doggie-style)
Boobs: C-cup
Attitude: Very service-oriented, friendly, chatty
Damage: $30 (room for 2 hours) + 70 (massage & FJ)
rtf; fuck no. for message,yes
happy bonking.not for guys like quite pretty milf. just average.

Suck-Pussy
14-07-2009, 07:43 PM
last night , meet her around 10 plus. below is my fr. thank you ts bro share the ctc.

Looks: 5.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10(good service)
BJ: 5.5/10
FJ: 5.5/10 (I'd rate her higher if we did doggie-style)
Boobs: C-cup
Attitude: Very service-oriented, friendly, chatty
Damage: $30 (room for 2 hours) + 70 (massage & FJ)
rtf; fuck no. for message,yes
happy bonking.not for guys like quite pretty milf. just average.

bro fw0401,

Thanks for your FR.

skynet
15-07-2009, 07:17 PM
FR:
Make an appointment with Lu Lu this afternoon and meet her in Kovan81. She arrived in 10 mins after I sms her room.

Once in the room, we proceeded to shower together. Nothing special about it. After dried up, asked me whether massage or action first. I wanted to proceed with massage. Her massage is good; slightly difference from health centre and it took more than 30 mins. After the back and front massage, start the FJ. Lu Lu wiped away the pre-cum on my “little brother” and then capped me.
Lu Lu lay on her back and spread her legs. Looking down at her slightly bushy pussy, I insert my cock and heard her grasp. We did different variations of the missionary positions. Finally I fucked her fast until I released inside her.
She lies down spreading her legs and asks me to lie on her pussy. She gives me head massage while watching TV together. 15 mins later, we went to bath again.
I enjoy Lu Lu's massage and FJ. She’s indeed a very friendly and playful lady.

Name: Lu Lu
Look: 7/10 (For me its ok)
Body: C cup
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 48kg
Boob: C and firm
FJ: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
Service Level: 9/10 (Very Good)
Damage : $70 / 120mins + $10 tips

y2kwhitelove
15-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Hi bro, can PM me the contact. Thanks

Suck-Pussy
15-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Helloo,

FR on LuLu. Met her last wk @ F81. (K81 up the price now) wasn't expectin much from a milf. but then ding dong! open the door, and wow. She looked not bad lei. long black hair, quite nice figure and omg, really nice boobs! she wore black dress, and friendly. turns out she use to dance alot last time, so while we talk abt that, I grab her hands and pull her to me. she sit on my lap n i started to fondle her tits... waa really shiok. think is c cup la.

tcss awhile, then hit shower. wa really got the motherly feel, scrub my whole body nice n clean. finish, go bed, and i started fondling her in bed. She got abit the "act cute" voice, but also very Qin Qie. Haha, then massage start wif my back. she rub oil all over, and did a pretty good job. she also say my body heaty, cuz after massage my back was very red. haha. yea, her massage got standard one, not play piano type. think she learn b4.

anyway, after wiping the oil away, she started the gentle, ticklish kind of massage around my di di n thigh. super stimulating, so after like 7 mins, cannot tahan, put cap, n got bj. n my! her mouth suction pretty solid! almost come sia. (this milf really got one surprise after another) cannot take it, then screww her: cowgal, then missionary, then doggy for like 10mins, then explode inside her (got cap la). Sensational man!

after still got tcss, she bathe me again... she gives a realy nice sayang sayang feel overall.

stats
Looks: 6/10
Figure: 8/10 (for milf)
Boobs: 9/10 (oh ya, her nipples very sensitive. ^_^)
Massage: 7/10 (think abit too much oil, but massage got strength one)
BJ: 9/10 (sucking effect damn zai!)
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 12/10 (Solid. not time watcher. got sayang one)
Damage: 70 + 20 (room)
RTF: she's one of the better ones.

ps: walking out, saw another prc wif big boobs. aiya, wasted never ask her #...

Bro Jackuteh,

Thanks for your FR contribution.

Suck-Pussy
15-07-2009, 10:06 PM
FR:
Make an appointment with Lu Lu this afternoon and meet her in Kovan81. She arrived in 10 mins after I sms her room.

Once in the room, we proceeded to shower together. Nothing special about it. After dried up, asked me whether massage or action first. I wanted to proceed with massage. Her massage is good; slightly difference from health centre and it took more than 30 mins. After the back and front massage, start the FJ. Lu Lu wiped away the pre-cum on my “little brother” and then capped me.
Lu Lu lay on her back and spread her legs. Looking down at her slightly bushy pussy, I insert my cock and heard her grasp. We did different variations of the missionary positions. Finally I fucked her fast until I released inside her.
She lies down spreading her legs and asks me to lie on her pussy. She gives me head massage while watching TV together. 15 mins later, we went to bath again.

Look: 7/10 (For me its ok)
Body: C cup
Damage : $70 / 120mins + $10 tips

Bro skynet,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
15-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Bros kennethtt78, dwck5600 & y2kwhitelove,

y2kwhitelove
16-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Hi bro, thanks for contact. Will write a FR on her soon.

Tryguy
17-07-2009, 01:18 AM
A homecoming or completing unfinished business as I met her in a one blind partner tarma session and could not bang her to heaven due to time. This time round it was a wet wet ending where there was mutual satisfaction.

Looks: 5.5 MILF (+1.5 if some bro sends her for some basic beauty treatments)
Body 7.5
Breast 7.5
BJ 7.5
FJ 8
Massage: 7 (oil)
GFE: 8.5
Wet factor 9
RTF: Why not?

lau ah pek
17-07-2009, 01:48 AM
This FR had been overdue for at least a mth... 4get which bro passed me the number as it had always been in my contact list...and decided 2 give her a ring...

meet her at K81

Name: Not important
Look: 6.5/10
Body: well maintained for her age
Massage: 9/10 (very relaxing & skilled)
Damage : $70 / 120mins + $10 tips +$30 room
Overall: A nice & sincere lady trying to earn a living

Suck-Pussy
17-07-2009, 07:40 PM
This FR had been overdue for at least a mth... 4get which bro passed me the number as it had always been in my contact list...and decided 2 give her a ring...

meet her at K81

Name: Not important
Look: 6.5/10
Body: well maintained for her age
Massage: 9/10 (very relaxing & skilled)
Damage : $70 / 120mins + $10 tips +$30 room
Overall: A nice & sincere lady trying to earn a living

Bro lau ah pek,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
17-07-2009, 07:41 PM
A homecoming or completing unfinished business as I met her in a one blind partner tarma session and could not bang her to heaven due to time. This time round it was a wet wet ending where there was mutual satisfaction.

Looks: 5.5 MILF (+1.5 if some bro sends her for some basic beauty treatments)
Body 7.5
Breast 7.5
BJ 7.5
FJ 8
Massage: 7 (oil)
GFE: 8.5
Wet factor 9
RTF: Why not?

bro tryguy,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
17-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Bros Gerald Tan & plastics

Suck-Pussy
18-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Bro sExTiSfAcTiOn

Gerald Tan
19-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks to Bro Suck-Pussy
After receiving LuLus' contact, and when i tried to save the no..my phonelist reminded
me the no already listed ! Yeah, somehow somewhere i got her no last time and in fact
i recalled obtaining her service once in Kovan...
but alas at that time too busy to write FR..so, after i recalled..here's the FR :

Service : normal ..maybe i did not communicate well in mandarin with her
There is no special 'event' that merits my detailed FR..sorry to trouble u all.

Next on my list is to try those who can go to Kovan..will report in respective thread.

Suck-Pussy
20-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Bros skyplane36 & acecon_

Suck-Pussy
21-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Bro nivek69,

genegene
21-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Hi Brother, May I have here contect number. I really like this type of woman. I will post a report on here after I meet here. Thanks

kenneth38
22-07-2009, 05:09 PM
FR for Lu Lu

Finally had some time to pay Lu Lu a visit.
As described by previous FRs, her oil massage really a tad too oily, but she does try her best. I don't think she's formally trained though. Had a fairly OK rubdown, not fantastic.
She does have a very good figure, considering her age, but too bad langgar face. :(
Only BJ, no BBBJ for me.... but that's fine.
After cleaning up all the oil, FJ started, missionary all the way, she's pretty wet I think. Hump her for awhile and done in about 15 minutes.

All in all, @ $70, probably no RTF for me. Still, she's good value I think. Cover the face and fuck the base, with good attitude and nice body, with very slight tummy.

Many thanks to TS for sharing the contact.

Cheers~Ken

Suck-Pussy
22-07-2009, 05:52 PM
FR for Lu Lu

Finally had some time to pay Lu Lu a visit.
As described by previous FRs, her oil massage really a tad too oily, but she does try her best. I don't think she's formally trained though. Had a fairly OK rubdown, not fantastic.
She does have a very good figure, considering her age, but too bad langgar face. :(
Only BJ, no BBBJ for me.... but that's fine.
After cleaning up all the oil, FJ started, missionary all the way, she's pretty wet I think. Hump her for awhile and done in about 15 minutes.

All in all, @ $70, probably no RTF for me. Still, she's good value I think. Cover the face and fuck the base, with good attitude and nice body, with very slight tummy.

Many thanks to TS for sharing the contact.

Cheers~Ken

Bro kenneth38,

Thanks for yr FR

genegene
23-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks bro Suck Pussy for the contact.

Just try Lulu this afternoon.

Looks: 6/10 (MILF)
Body: 8/10
Breast: 7.5/10
BJ: Didi not try
Massage: 9/10 (Very skillfull)
Service: 9/10 (Very hardworking lady)
RTF: Yes

Suck-Pussy
24-07-2009, 05:55 PM

Hi Bro genegene,

Thanks for your FR.

tonyng78
27-07-2009, 01:59 PM
First of all, I must thanks Bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu's contact. Sorry for the late FR, in fact got her contact from Bro Suck-Pussy long time ago. But only managed to make appt with her two weeks ago.

Managed to make appt with her at Kovan H81. Went there early booked the room and call her the room no. First impression when open the door, saw a decent lady. Like her black dress. Let her in and request to bath together.. Then start to message.
I must said her massage was good aothough not the best I had tried but she know where to press. Tell me where she press and the function. Told me don't drink so much cold water. Her massage technique was just right for me. She was very service-oriented and ask me if I feel cold want to high up the air conditioner. She TCSS with me thruout the massage. A nice lady to talk with.

The FJ was normal, finished her in cowgirl position...:o

Name: Lu Lu (PDMM)
Looks : 6/10 decent and good looking.
Boby: 7/10
Weight: 48Kg
Boob : C and firm
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Massage : 8/10
Service Level : 8.5/10 (Very Good)
Damage : $70 / 120mins (Room and CD your own)
rtf: Yes...

For those who want a good massage, please contact Bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu's contact no now.

Thank you very much...:)

Suck-Pussy
27-07-2009, 07:44 PM
First of all, I must thanks Bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu's contact. Sorry for the late FR, in fact got her contact from Bro Suck-Pussy long time ago. But only managed to make appt with her two weeks ago.

Managed to make appt with her at Kovan H81. Went there early booked the room and call her the room no. First impression when open the door, saw a decent lady. Like her black dress. Let her in and request to bath together.. Then start to message.
I must said her massage was good aothough not the best I had tried but she know where to press. Tell me where she press and the function. Told me don't drink so much cold water. Her massage technique was just right for me. She was very service-oriented and ask me if I feel cold want to high up the air conditioner. She TCSS with me thruout the massage. A nice lady to talk with.

The FJ was normal, finished her in cowgirl position...:o

Name: Lu Lu (PDMM)
Looks : 6/10 decent and good looking.
Boby: 7/10
Weight: 48Kg
Massage : 8/10
Service Level : 8.5/10 (Very Good)
rtf: Yes...

For those who want a good massage, please contact Bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu's contact no now.

Thank you very much...:)

Bro tonyng78,

Thanks alot for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
28-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Bro calvgh,

sebassixx
28-07-2009, 02:54 PM
can i have contact.thanks

Suck-Pussy
29-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Bros sebassixx & izaaat

rawsam
05-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Hi bro Suck-pussy

Can have the ctc,looking for a good massage.......

thank bro TS,...........

Suck-Pussy
05-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Bros rawsam, kancheong & brokenAce

Suck-Pussy
07-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Bro classalpha,

Suck-Pussy
17-08-2009, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=genegene;3944162]Thanks bro Suck Pussy for the contact.

hamsapkwai
18-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Called most girls but they all either engaged or on the way to "open room" . lucky got lots of helpful bros gave me plenty numbers.

ended up with LuLu`s number and she was having a lull spell lately. so here goes:

pleasant lady though not really pretty. not ugly either .

massage like some other bro mentioned not formally trained . kinda strange way to give a rubdown. but no complaints lah

body quite nice actually for her age, slim and fairly tall , and nicely formed boobs. firm too .

responsive ride and very wet. she seemed to enjoy it more than me and i was already having a great time. maybe she should have paid me huh?

no frenching cos u dont know what was the last thing that visited her mouth and as for painting it could taste like some of the bros dick so i`ll pass

nice and frenly disposition. nice chat after the bonk.

and one more thing the goddam frangrance hotel also upped the price to $30 for transit 2 hrs wtf? when was that.?

wont rtf cos i got bing er. michelle all lined up for next life firing exercise.

again take the chance to thank all my brothers for kindly giving me the contacts.

hamiton
19-08-2009, 11:19 AM
hi bro,

can give her ctc to me

thks

Suck-Pussy
19-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Called most girls but they all either engaged or on the way to "open room" . lucky got lots of helpful bros gave me plenty numbers.

ended up with LuLu`s number and she was having a lull spell lately. so here goes:

pleasant lady though not really pretty. not ugly either .

massage like some other bro mentioned not formally trained . kinda strange way to give a rubdown. but no complaints lah

body quite nice actually for her age, slim and fairly tall , and nicely formed boobs. firm too .

responsive ride and very wet. she seemed to enjoy it more than me and i was already having a great time. maybe she should have paid me huh?

no frenching cos u dont know what was the last thing that visited her mouth and as for painting it could taste like some of the bros dick so i`ll pass

nice and frenly disposition. nice chat after the bonk.

and one more thing the goddam frangrance hotel also upped the price to $30 for transit 2 hrs wtf? when was that.?

wont rtf cos i got bing er. michelle all lined up for next life firing exercise.

again take the chance to thank all my brothers for kindly giving me the contacts.

Bro hamsapkwai,

Thanks for your contribution the your FR.

Suck-Pussy
19-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Bros Lancer_77 & Hamiton,

Suck-Pussy
20-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Bro dylan37

Suck-Pussy
21-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Bro honrywish,

honrywish
21-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Bro honrywish,

tks Bro

once done will post FR

cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

next1
21-08-2009, 01:58 PM
can i have her ctc?

boon1811
22-08-2009, 11:18 AM

sorry for the late fr ,try Lulu 2 week ago.

BJ: never
Massage: 8/10 )
Service: 9/10
RTF: maybe

Suck-Pussy
22-08-2009, 01:56 PM
Bro netx1,

hotboy503
22-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Did a RTF last week, attitude still very very good....

Suck-Pussy
23-08-2009, 01:23 PM

sorry for the late fr ,try Lulu 2 week ago.

BJ: never
Massage: 8/10 )
Service: 9/10
RTF: maybe

Hi Bro boon 1811,

Thanks for the FR. Happy bonking.

Suck-Pussy
23-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Did a RTF last week, attitude still very very good....

Bro hotboy503,

Thanks for the FR. Happy bonking and happy cheonging.

Suck-Pussy
23-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Bros handsomeboy, ricktee & Jayden Kang,

Suck-Pussy
23-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Bros clutters & heizer_87,

honrywish
24-08-2009, 02:38 PM
thank Bro suck_pussy

FR:
Make an appointment with Lu Lu last week end afternoon and meet her in Kovan81. She arrived in 15 mins after I sms her room.

Once in the room, we proceeded to shower together. Nothing special about it. After dried up, asked me whether massage or action first. I wanted to proceed with massage. Her massage is good; slightly difference from health centre and it took more than 40 mins. After the back and front massage, start the BBBJ .and she will start testing my didi . she was on top of me at first and later she on her back and spread her legs. slightly bushy pussy, I insert my cock and heard her grasp. We did different variations of the missionary positions. Finally I fucked her fast until I released inside her.

Look: 6/10 (For me its ok)
Body: gd
Damage : $70 / 120mins + 30 Rm & cap own

very gd indeed

cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

pussylover69
24-08-2009, 03:16 PM
bro, can pls ve Lu Lu contact.

thks

Suck-Pussy
24-08-2009, 06:08 PM
thank Bro suck_pussy

FR:
Make an appointment with Lu Lu last week end afternoon and meet her in Kovan81. She arrived in 15 mins after I sms her room.

Once in the room, we proceeded to shower together. Nothing special about it. After dried up, asked me whether massage or action first. I wanted to proceed with massage. Her massage is good; slightly difference from health centre and it took more than 40 mins. After the back and front massage, start the BBBJ .and she will start testing my didi . she was on top of me at first and later she on her back and spread her legs. slightly bushy pussy, I insert my cock and heard her grasp. We did different variations of the missionary positions. Finally I fucked her fast until I released inside her.

Look: 6/10 (For me its ok)
Body: gd
Damage : $70 / 120mins + 30 Rm & cap own

very gd indeed

cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bro honrywish,

Appreciated for your FR contribution. Happy bonking n cheonging.

Suck-Pussy
24-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Bro pussylover69,

pussylover69
28-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Bro pussylover69,

thks bro, will contact her soon
:D

Olduncle
29-08-2009, 01:00 PM
can Old uncle have contact of Lu Lu KUM XIA KUM XIA

Suck-Pussy
29-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Bro cppboost,

Suck-Pussy
31-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Bros Olduncle, rara101 & Tiger_Hunter ,

Suck-Pussy
04-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Bro WISH5454,

Suck-Pussy
30-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Bro hardonishardnow,

Suck-Pussy
01-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Bro jikikoh, jk99 & jonpond,

Suck-Pussy
02-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Bro benix,

Suck-Pussy
02-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Bro MeePokDry,

Suck-Pussy
04-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Bros ningcaichen, Cracky & sl135831,

acecon_
31-10-2009, 02:17 AM
Had tried Lu Lu's services about a month back.

Looks:6.5/10(MILF so dont expect a SYT)
Appearance:8/10
Friendliness:9/10
Boobs:i think about C cup?
Massage:9/10(Very professional and with strength)
HJ:Yes
BJ:never ask
FJ:Yes

Thing to note is that shes rather 'big bone',therefore not suitable for bros who like petite chicks.Other than that,her figure is quite proportional and you might take a second glance on the streets.

bennygoh84
31-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Wa, ts can share contact? Wana try after reading so many good reviews....

wakatake
31-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Do you mind sharing me her contact please? I am interested after reading rave reviews about her.

mewaiting4utoo
31-10-2009, 07:17 PM
hi bro, can pm me lulu contact. thanks.

Suck-Pussy
01-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Bros cCup23, deffboy, Ultraboy, Zonal101, wakatake, mewaiting4utoo, Olduncle & bennygoh84,

Suck-Pussy
01-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Had tried Lu Lu's services about a month back.

Looks:6.5/10(MILF so dont expect a SYT)
Appearance:8/10
Friendliness:9/10
Boobs:i think about C cup?
Massage:9/10(Very professional and with strength)
HJ:Yes
BJ:never ask
FJ:Yes

Thing to note is that shes rather 'big bone',therefore not suitable for bros who like petite chicks.Other than that,her figure is quite proportional and you might take a second glance on the streets.

Bro acecon,

Thanksfor your FR contribution.

Suck-Pussy
02-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Bros transformer77 & HondaCRV1

sporeknight76
03-11-2009, 02:58 AM
hi bro. can pass me lulu ctc? thks

Suck-Pussy
04-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Bros cCup23, deffboy, Ultraboy, Zonal101, wakatake, mewaiting4utoo, Olduncle & bennygoh84,

Please double check your inbox for Lu Lu correct contact no. Happy bonking.

Suck-Pussy
04-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Bros transformer77 & HondaCRV1
Please double check your inbox for Lu Lu correct contact no. Happy bonking.

Suck-Pussy
04-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Bro sporeknight76,

justinnio
09-11-2009, 11:56 AM
May i have her ctc? Thks

Suck-Pussy
09-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Bro justinnio & tori85

Suck-Pussy
10-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Bros glee33021 & javelin05,

Suck-Pussy
11-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Bro leeenger,

Pls check inbox for contact.

elansean
11-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM her contact no. Thx in advance.

Hi all,

This thread has been posted before but don't know why is lost out of sudden. Don't know for what reason. Never mind, I will restart again and share with all bros who are keen for MILD PDMM.

Managed to get a slot with Lu Lu last week and sms her room nos in Kovan81. She arrived in 5mins which meant she may have reached our love nest way before I sms her the room.

Once in the room, we hugged and kiss like loving couple. Frenched and stripped me fully and proceeded to shower together. She really washed me very thoroughly, including my ass, shiok siah...

After dried up, turned me and wanted to proceed with massage. I rejected and went for 1st bonk instead and the foreplay make both of us very horny. Give me a very solid bbbj and I can said her bbbj skill is fantastic. Hint her for 69 and I lick her pussy while she continue to give me a bbbj. She is wet after awhile and she lie down spreading her legs hinting me to lick for her more. I then insert 2 fingers and finger fuck her, moving in and outer faster and faster till she can't take it and beg me to fuck her hard. 1st shot ended wtih doggie style. She then asked me to turn over and gave me a good massage. More than an hour of good hard massaged and then we take shower together again and asked me wanted for a 2nd round. Why not since my didi already awaken. 2nd round cummed out rather fast but it was a good exercise for me.

Name : Lu Lu
Look : 7/10 (MILF, depend on individual)
Body : 8/10
Height : 1.62m
Weight : 48kg
FJ : 8/10
Massage : 9/10 (at least more than 20mins)
Service Level : 9/10 (Very Good)

Interested bros can PM me for her contact. She operate at Kovan 81. For other places, check with her.

Suck-Pussy
12-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Bros elansean & cppboost,

Pls check inbox for contact.

iwan2shiok
12-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Hi,

Can PM her contact no.

Thanks!

Cheers

fatmian
12-11-2009, 11:57 PM
dude, you gotta gimme her number man:p

Suck-Pussy
13-11-2009, 07:18 AM
Bros harry123, iwan2shiok & fatmian,

Check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Happy bonking

javelin05
13-11-2009, 09:30 AM
As promised to Bro Suck-Pussy, here's my FR on her.

i heard about Kovan81 raising its 2-hr prices to $30, so i thought i'd try Fragrance next door. turns out same price. sianz...i arrived early, so i got a room for 3 hrs for $45. $15, and not $10 for an extra hour! but Fragrance has a less rushed atmosphere and has slower turnover than H81.

anyway, i called Lu Lu and told her the room number. she arrived in about less than 10 mins. really fast. i’ve had bad experiences in the past waiting for FLs who are running late, sometimes by more than 45 mins.

when i opened the door and invited her in, i noticed her figure is pretty good. big tits and nice perky butt. she later told me she's from Jilin, which might explain the less-than-smooth complexion. it's quite a cold province just next to Heilongjiang, which is the last bastion before Russia. but her body more than makes up for it. she was also wearing this floral scent that smelled great.

she was quite cheeky and chatty. but i wasn't horny yet and opted for massage first. i thought her massage was so-so as i've had better, like Lucy's, but it's not the main course here. she did put in effort and the massage lasted for about half an hour. then she flipped me over and after a while, she said she wants to conserve her energy. i asked her for what. she gave me a cheeky look.

so she capped me and started sucking away. her bj was not bad but suction wasn't fantastic. i fingered her shaved and rather hairless pussy and grabbed her nice firm boobs. after a little while, she got on top and rode me like a wildcat. can tell she really likes sex. after a few minutes of riding, i came. never jack off today and was damn horny, so i shot off my load into the cd.

after that, she massaged my arms and we lay down together. talked a bit.

then a few minutes later, she started kachauing my cock. i said on....recovered liao. so she capped me again and gave me a better bj with better sucking. i was determined to punish her for this round. she got on top again, and i tahaned her very fast and vigorous pumping. she seemed even more horny for second round!

after about five mins, she seemed to come and collapsed on top of me. told me she's tired. i told her i want missionary...better control. so i got on top and started pumping away. her stereo effect is pretty loud. punished her for about 10 mins before i came.

we were both tired after the exertion, and we just lay down together again. she switched on the TV and we watched a ch8 show with her lying on my shoulder. quite a bit of GFE. then after that we showered and she left. i had about an hour more in the room, so i just enjoyed my time there.

Looks : 7/10 (by MILF standards, looks like Michelle Yeoh from some angles)
Body : 7.5/10 (with slight tummy, but well-maintained on the overall)
Boobs : either C or a big B (nice to squeeze)
BBBJ : 6/10 (suction's ok)
FJ : 8/10 (a wildcat in bed)
Massage : 6/10 (not hard enough, but she puts in effort)
Damage : $70 for 2 shots (excluding room and CD)

javelin05
13-11-2009, 09:32 AM
As promised to bro Suck-Pussy, here's my FR on her. thanks bro, for the contact.

i heard about Kovan81 raising its 2-hr prices to $30, so i thought i'd try Fragrance next door. turns out same price. sianz...i arrived early, so i got a room for 3 hrs for $45. $15, and not $10 for an extra hour! but Fragrance has a less rushed atmosphere and has slower turnover than H81.

anyway, i called Lu Lu and told her the room number. she arrived in about less than 10 mins. really fast. i’ve had bad experiences in the past waiting for FLs who are running late, sometimes by more than 45 mins.

when i opened the door and invited her in, i noticed her figure is pretty good. big tits and nice perky butt. she later told me she's from Jilin, which might explain the less-than-smooth complexion. it's quite a cold province just next to Heilongjiang, which is the last bastion before Russia. harsh area with cutting winds. but her body more than makes up for it. she was also wearing this floral scent that smelled great on her.

she was quite cheeky and chatty. but i wasn't horny yet and opted for massage first. i thought her massage was so-so as i've had better, like Lucy's, but it's not the main course here. she did put in effort and the massage lasted for about half an hour. then she flipped me over and after a while, she said she wants to conserve her energy. i asked her for what. she gave me a cheeky look.

so she capped me and started sucking away. her bj was not bad but suction wasn't fantastic. i fingered her shaved and rather hairless pussy and grabbed her nice firm boobs. after a little while, she got on top and rode me like a wildcat. can tell she really likes sex. after a few minutes of riding, i came. never jack off today and was damn horny, so i shot off my load into the cd.

then a few minutes later, she started kachauing my cock. i said on....recovered liao. so she capped me again and gave me a better bj with better sucking. i was determined to punish her for this round. she got on top again, and i tahaned her very fast and vigorous pumping. she seemed even more horny for second round!

after about five mins, she seemed to come and collapsed on top of me. told me she's tired. i told her i want missionary...better control. so i got on top and started pumping away. her stereo effect is pretty loud. punished her for about 10 mins before i came.

we were both tired after the exertion, and we just lay down together again. she switched on the TV and we watched a ch8 show with her lying on my shoulder. quite a bit of GFE. then after that we showered and she left. i had about an hour more in the room, so i just enjoyed my time there.

Attitude: 9/10 (strives to please)

javelin05
13-11-2009, 09:36 AM
sorry for double posting!

Suck-Pussy
13-11-2009, 10:37 PM
As promised to bro Suck-Pussy, here's my FR on her. thanks bro, for the contact.

when i opened the door and invited her in, i noticed her figure is pretty good. big tits and nice perky butt. she later told me she's from Jilin, which might explain the less-than-smooth complexion. it's quite a cold province just next to Heilongjiang, which is the last bastion before Russia. harsh area with cutting winds. but her body more than makes up for it. she was also wearing this floral scent that smelled great on her.

Attitude: 9/10 (strives to please)

Bro javelin05,

Thanks alot for your solid FR.

Suck-Pussy
13-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Bros MMLL, oldman55555, promster, marsguy & mel&nicole,

justinnio
15-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Hi,
I just try lulu service today and it is a value for $$$ service. Usual training ground H81 and once i am in ready position, i sms her and my target arrived in 10 mins time.
1st sight is not bad look with slim and good figure lady, start to undress and discover it is better without the clothes on.
Start off with massage in her bra and panty and i feel comfortable and enjoy the every touch by her. Massage from my back down to leg and once she flip me over I saw 2 big melon in front of me and she ask to endure for a while more before the real firing ex begin, so she continue to massage me on my arm and leg. Whole warm up is about 45min to 1 hr, next came the live firing ex and i must admit that she really can morning very loud and i am afraid that the next door neighbour might call to complain.I tried a few position and she really enjoy her cowgirl stance which she say i make her cum a few times in that stance.

Age : 34 (according to her but i tink she about 38-early 40s)
Looks : 7/10 (by MILF standards, looks like Michelle Yeoh from some angles which agree)
Body : 7.5/10 (with a little slight tummy, but well-maintained on the overall that put many young girl in shame)
Boobs : 34-36 C (nice to squeeze)
BBBJ : 8/10 (suction's good with cold water)
Massage : 7/10 (not hard enough, but she puts in effort)
Damage : $70 for 1 shot (excluding room and CD)

ps: any1 can teach me how to insert pic as i did take a pic of her figure with her permission? thks

Suck-Pussy
15-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Hi,
I just try lulu service today and it is a value for $$$ service. Usual training ground H81 and once i am in ready position, i sms her and my target arrived in 10 mins time.
1st sight is not bad look with slim and good figure lady, start to undress and discover it is better without the clothes on.
Start off with massage in her bra and panty and i feel comfortable and enjoy the every touch by her. Massage from my back down to leg and once she flip me over I saw 2 big melon in front of me and she ask to endure for a while more before the real firing ex begin, so she continue to massage me on my arm and leg. Whole warm up is about 45min to 1 hr, next came the live firing ex and i must admit that she really can morning very loud and i am afraid that the next door neighbour might call to complain.I tried a few position and she really enjoy her cowgirl stance which she say i make her cum a few times in that stance.

Age : 34 (according to her but i tink she about 38-early 40s)
Looks : 7/10 (by MILF standards, looks like Michelle Yeoh from some angles which agree)
Body : 7.5/10 (with a little slight tummy, but well-maintained on the overall that put many young girl in shame)
Boobs : 34-36 C (nice to squeeze)
BBBJ : 8/10 (suction's good with cold water)
Massage : 7/10 (not hard enough, but she puts in effort)
Damage : $70 for 1 shot (excluding room and CD)

ps: any1 can teach me how to insert pic as i did take a pic of her figure with her permission? thks

Bro justinnio,

Thanks for yr FR.

Suck-Pussy
15-11-2009, 05:46 PM
Bro mascott,

vearn
15-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Pls share her ctc

Suck-Pussy
16-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Bro jockey178,

Suck-Pussy
16-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Pls share her ctc

vearn,

You have to be a member first. Sorry. No offend.

Suck-Pussy
16-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Bro Meltdown,

rara101
17-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Thank to TS,
Call to make appointment with LU LU sunday.
She is very service oriented girl.
BJJJ is one the best, 9/10
body well looked after for her age. 7/10
FJ was great 7/10
she had another appt.with another bro so have to go off early @ 1 hr.
She told me that replaced the loss time what can I say no problem lor.
Any way there so many to try.
TS thanks again
rara 101

Suck-Pussy
19-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Thank to TS,
Call to make appointment with LU LU sunday.
She is very service oriented girl.
BJJJ is one the best, 9/10
body well looked after for her age. 7/10
FJ was great 7/10
she had another appt.with another bro so have to go off early @ 1 hr.
She told me that replaced the loss time what can I say no problem lor.
Any way there so many to try.
TS thanks again
rara 101

Bro rara101,

Thanks for your FR.

glee33021
19-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Last saturday my friend and i tried out LULU and Ting Ting (我也有写我跟她的战况)respectively, as he is not a member of SBF thus he request me to write out his experience on Lulu.
In his own words, he say she got well maintained body (有线条), nice firm boobs (很好拿捏,好抓) and she look pretty to him for her age although got 青春豆. He say dun know how to give rating lah as 每个人的标准不同ley!!

she started the session with massage with strength and it lasted for some times. then she give solid BBBJ on my friend after flipping over. He said he like it as got good suction then he said ended missionary.
After some rest, they showered together and she try to wake my friend's 小弟 there and they frenched their way out to bed again!
He try various combinations ...doggie, 观音坐莲 and some yoga positions (他说的,i dunno wat the heck is that) and he commented she was a fighter in bed and 服务很好!
he strongly agreed she top notch professional and very loving too!:p
We meet and share our sexperience after our sessions at coffetiam downstairsand he insists we should 再来一回soon as his wife is going overseas next week! KNN as i went 脚软after my session with ting ting, he offer to drive me home and i was thinking maybe next round we switch play and LuLU sounds YUMMY! :p

glee33021
19-11-2009, 09:11 PM
I forget to thanks Brother Suck-pussy for Lulu ctc!
Thanks Bro for such a good find!

mel&nicole
20-11-2009, 03:15 PM

Below my FR of LuLu

Have some free time recently so made an appointment with LuLu. She arrives promptly after sms her the room number.

Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10 (well-maintained for her age)
BJ : 7/10 (suction's ok with slurping sound)
FJ : 7/10 (normal FJ with stereo sound effect)
Attitude: 8/10 (not a time watcher)
Massage : 6/10 (not her forte )

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

Suck-Pussy
20-11-2009, 05:18 PM

Below my FR of LuLu

Have some free time recently so made an appointment with LuLu. She arrives promptly after sms her the room number.

Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10 (well-maintained for her age)
BJ : 7/10 (suction's ok with slurping sound)
FJ : 7/10 (normal FJ with stereo sound effect)
Massage : 6/10 (not her forte )

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

Bro Mel&Nicole,

Thanks for yr FR contribution. Cheer and happy bonking.

Suck-Pussy
20-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Last saturday my friend and i tried out LULU and Ting Ting (我也有写我跟她的战况)respectively, as he is not a member of SBF thus he request me to write out his experience on Lulu.
In his own words, he say she got well maintained body (有线条), nice firm boobs (很好拿捏,好抓) and she look pretty to him for her age although got 青春豆. He say dun know how to give rating lah as 每个人的标准不同ley!!

she started the session with massage with strength and it lasted for some times. then she give solid BBBJ on my friend after flipping over. He said he like it as got good suction then he said ended missionary.
After some rest, they showered together and she try to wake my friend's 小弟 there and they frenched their way out to bed again!
He try various combinations ...doggie, 观音坐莲 and some yoga positions (他说的,i dunno wat the heck is that) and he commented she was a fighter in bed and 服务很好!
he strongly agreed she top notch professional and very loving too!:p
We meet and share our sexperience after our sessions at coffetiam downstairsand he insists we should 再来一回soon as his wife is going overseas next week! KNN as i went 脚软after my session with ting ting, he offer to drive me home and i was thinking maybe next round we switch play and LuLU sounds YUMMY! :p

Broglee33021,

Appreciate for yr FR. U r welcome, cos good lobang must share. Happy bonking.

Suck-Pussy
20-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Bros picnic, tibuoy1 & oncenottwice,

bennygoh84
21-11-2009, 11:10 PM
First of all, thanks to TS for sharing contact. My short and simple fr as below:

Looks: 6.5/10 (not bad for her age, ard 30+ I guess? )
Body: 7.0/10 (only abit of slight tummy)
Fj : 7.0/10 ( she like it very much, with nice stereo)
Massage: 8.0/10 ( have to upz her la, put in alot of effort, nice long and relaxing massage)
Painting: Yes
Fingering:Yes
Frenching: No, light peck only
Gfe: 7.0/10 (chatty and friendly, very comfortable)
Damage: 70/2/2 (exc cd and rm)
Rtf: probably....

Please up me if you like my fr, thanks. Btw I upz you already Ts.

Suck-Pussy
22-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Bros Devil_nick & jincong1984,

Suck-Pussy
22-11-2009, 08:46 PM
First of all, thanks to TS for sharing contact. My short and simple fr as below:

Looks: 6.5/10 (not bad for her age, ard 30+ I guess? )
Body: 7.0/10 (only abit of slight tummy)
Fj : 7.0/10 ( she like it very much, with nice stereo)
Massage: 8.0/10 ( have to upz her la, put in alot of effort, nice long and relaxing massage)
Painting: Yes
Frenching: No, light peck only
Rtf: probably....

Please up me if you like my fr, thanks. Btw I upz you already Ts.

Bro Bennygoh84,

Thanks for yr FR.Upu liao.

Suck-Pussy
23-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Bro Luffy18,

murali
23-11-2009, 07:51 PM
hahaha, u so busy now then reply pm?

aoshi82
23-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Can share ctc?

jasonly5
23-11-2009, 11:55 PM
hey bro can pm me the details? thanks!!

mature.lover
24-11-2009, 03:02 PM
hi, any update on PICS?

Suck-Pussy
24-11-2009, 04:03 PM
hahaha, u so busy now then reply pm?

Bro murali,

I'm not always online.

Suck-Pussy
24-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Bros jasonly5, aoshi82, gastro123 & Quartz-,

murali
24-11-2009, 04:47 PM
ok, mayb u r busy wif ur nice nice gal!

Suck-Pussy
25-11-2009, 01:31 PM
ok, mayb u r busy wif ur nice nice gal!

I don't have nice gal. You have any tointroduce me?

KiSiaoD
25-11-2009, 09:08 PM
RTF Lu Lu recently because she is honest and hardworking and low risk. I am not much of a risk taker. I have asked to fuck her raw and pay her double but she said no. That was just a test water..ha ha...

Arrange to meet her and she arrived in ten minutes after telling her the room number. She saw a familiar face and was very happy. Hug for several minutes, light kisses and we hit the showers. She washed me thoroughly paying attention to my 2IC (shiok man, soapy HJ) and my ass.... I returned the favour by "bathing her" except I only do it to her boobs and pussy...ha ha...

Went to bed and I started the first round in missionary position..... had her in doggie style the last time. Think I prefer that more... after fifteen minutes... ahhhh.... urrr.... plus her stero.... no choice but my brother erupted....

we bath again and rested. she gave me a back massage and when flipped over, she started teasing my brother again. I asked her to put oil on it and give me a HJ. She started oiling my 2IC, massaging it, and even my ass and whole groin area. I was not in much mood for a second release but she insist of giving me a second release. I tried to get up and she HJ me from my back.... until..... gosh... I am getting "angry" with all these teasing and HJ that I turned round, push her down and shot the load on her body and breast....

Urgg.... she is really worth the money..... On my every RTF, I get two shots.... great value for money...

Damage 70, gave 10 tips

As for the rest... no need to say more

Suck-Pussy
26-11-2009, 07:22 PM
RTF Lu Lu recently because she is honest and hardworking and low risk. I am not much of a risk taker. I have asked to fuck her raw and pay her double but she said no. That was just a test water..ha ha...

Arrange to meet her and she arrived in ten minutes after telling her the room number. She saw a familiar face and was very happy. Hug for several minutes, light kisses and we hit the showers. She washed me thoroughly paying attention to my 2IC (shiok man, soapy HJ) and my ass.... I returned the favour by "bathing her" except I only do it to her boobs and pussy...ha ha...

Went to bed and I started the first round in missionary position..... had her in doggie style the last time. Think I prefer that more... after fifteen minutes... ahhhh.... urrr.... plus her stero.... no choice but my brother erupted....

we bath again and rested. she gave me a back massage and when flipped over, she started teasing my brother again. I asked her to put oil on it and give me a HJ. She started oiling my 2IC, massaging it, and even my ass and whole groin area. I was not in much mood for a second release but she insist of giving me a second release. I tried to get up and she HJ me from my back.... until..... gosh... I am getting "angry" with all these teasing and HJ that I turned round, push her down and shot the load on her body and breast....

Urgg.... she is really worth the money..... On my every RTF, I get two shots.... great value for money...

Damage 70, gave 10 tips

As for the rest... no need to say more

BroKiSiaoD,

Thanks for your another solid FR.

Suck-Pussy
26-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Bros 3228, coca & promster_12,

SissyFool
26-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Bro, please pm me her contact. Thanks.

Devil_Nick
27-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Thank you TS for the contact.

Sms her to arrange a session. Quick and friendly reply from her even its 2-3am. Have arrange a session in the afternoon. After gotten a room, straight away sms her the room num while on my way to the room. Less then 5 mins she arrive. Was a bit disappointed when i saw her, not becos of her look but its someone that i have tried some time back. At that point of time her service is really nth to scream about. So LL ask ask her in, then proceed to bed and cont watching the TV. was thinking since already there just do and forget it. But to my surprise her service improve alot. Details more or less quite SOP so dun need me to say much. My 1st shot cum quite fast as long time never had sex or diy liao. and massage not bad, follow by a 2nd shot. really enjoy the 2nd shot, try a few position and finally unload in doggie.

Sorry for the lousy english.

Body: 7/10 gd for her age
BBBJ: 7/10
Fj : 8/10 nice stereo
Massage: 7/10
Painting: Never Try
Fingering:Yes Wet
Frenching: yes
Gfe: 8/10
Damage: 70/2/2 +RM+CD
Rtf: Yes

Thanks

Suck-Pussy
27-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Thank you TS for the contact.

Sms her to arrange a session. Quick and friendly reply from her even its 2-3am. Have arrange a session in the afternoon. After gotten a room, straight away sms her the room num while on my way to the room. Less then 5 mins she arrive. Was a bit disappointed when i saw her, not becos of her look but its someone that i have tried some time back. At that point of time her service is really nth to scream about. So LL ask ask her in, then proceed to bed and cont watching the TV. was thinking since already there just do and forget it. But to my surprise her service improve alot. Details more or less quite SOP so dun need me to say much. My 1st shot cum quite fast as long time never had sex or diy liao. and massage not bad, follow by a 2nd shot. really enjoy the 2nd shot, try a few position and finally unload in doggie.

Sorry for the lousy english.

Body: 7/10 gd for her age
BBBJ: 7/10
Fj : 8/10 nice stereo
Massage: 7/10
Painting: Never Try
Fingering:Yes Wet
Frenching: yes
Gfe: 8/10
Damage: 70/2/2 +RM+CD
Rtf: Yes

Thanks

Bro Devil_Nick,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
27-11-2009, 02:35 PM
BroSissyFool,

Please check your inbox forLuLu's contact. Happy bonking.

Suck-Pussy
28-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Bro dave2try,

Suck-Pussy
28-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Bro willynilly,

Suck-Pussy
28-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Bro vertigoman,

Suck-Pussy
29-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Bro warrenwarren999,

Suck-Pussy
01-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Bro kelvin_bl,

Suck-Pussy
01-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Bro jowid,

devilben
01-12-2009, 08:26 PM
hi bro care to share ctc

Suck-Pussy
01-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Bros hamsapkwai & devilben,

Willynilly
02-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Long overdue FR ... was too busy.
First of all, thanks to Bro suck-pussy for the contact.
Arranged to meet her last Saturday at 12.15pm. I was early but she was earlier ! Chit chat for a while after which we went into action. The rest is SOP.
After fj completed, she gave me a thorough massage, starting on my back, ass, front, feet and toes and finally facial massage. Although strength is lacking, i enjoyed every moment of the massage session. Better than the fj. It was so relaxing that i dozed off. With my head resting on her thighs. She did not rush thru the massage but went through all the motion.
When i woke up, it was 10 minutes before the 2-hour is up. So we both took a shower and parted.
Damage = 70 + 30 tips.
Will rtf as i like her tender caring during massage.

Suck-Pussy
02-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Long overdue FR ... was too busy.
First of all, thanks to Bro suck-pussy for the contact.
Arranged to meet her last Saturday at 12.15pm. I was early but she was earlier ! Chit chat for a while after which we went into action. The rest is SOP.
After fj completed, she gave me a thorough massage, starting on my back, ass, front, feet and toes and finally facial massage. Although strength is lacking, i enjoyed every moment of the massage session. Better than the fj. It was so relaxing that i dozed off. With my head resting on her thighs. She did not rush thru the massage but went through all the motion.
When i woke up, it was 10 minutes before the 2-hour is up. So we both took a shower and parted.
Damage = 70 + 30 tips.
Will rtf as i like her tender caring during massage.

Bro Willynilly,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
02-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Bro clit,

Please check your inbox for LuLu's contact.

miloboy
03-12-2009, 12:28 AM
hi bro can pm me the ctc? thanks

patng69
03-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Hi bro, care to share this ctc? PM me k. Thanks.

Suck-Pussy
03-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Bros NSSSS, indotaipan, miloboy & patng69,

geminitwinmale
04-12-2009, 06:08 PM
70/2/2... sound a good value with C cup some more.

Pls pm.

Thanks...

sexboy1
05-12-2009, 05:27 PM
I try lu lu one week ago.... service is fantastic...
RTF : 110%

skyromeo
05-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Hi Bro, its awesome, can i share her no.? thanks. pm or [email protected] so i can write fr

Suck-Pussy
05-12-2009, 09:12 PM
I try lu lu one week ago.... service is fantastic...
RTF : 110%

Sexboy1,

Thanks for yr short and sharp FR.

Suck-Pussy
05-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Bros geminitwinmale, skyromeo, tt2222 & formidable,

Suck-Pussy
06-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Bro xxdd,

Suck-Pussy
07-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Bros hata & kamenRX

pilter
08-12-2009, 04:04 AM
my over due FR on Lu Lu:

Looks: 6.5/10 (neighbourhood lady look, def not ugly)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice figure, like what other bros said)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (solid C+, really nice to grope)
BBBJ: 8/10 (kept on saying "xiao bao bei" while licking/sucking, quite a turn
on)

She's pretty friendly and chatty, and she gave a really good massage in between the 2 rounds. She used some sorta oil, it was nice. She is rather hygienic too. Bros who are interested really ought to try her out.

Suck-Pussy
08-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Bro Sdevil,

Suck-Pussy
08-12-2009, 07:57 PM
my over due FR on Lu Lu:

Looks: 6.5/10 (neighbourhood lady look, def not ugly)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice figure, like what other bros said)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (solid C+, really nice to grope)
BBBJ: 8/10 (kept on saying "xiao bao bei" while licking/sucking, quite a turn
on)

She's pretty friendly and chatty, and she gave a really good massage in between the 2 rounds. She used some sorta oil, it was nice. She is rather hygienic too. Bros who are interested really ought to try her out.

Bro pilter,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
09-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Bro speedload,

rapist
12-12-2009, 08:12 PM
I met LuLu at KV H81 last night again for the 2nd time.. ...

She is from Jilin .... divorced...

Once she entered room, gave me a big hug when i ask her "Jie Jie, Hai Ji De Wo Ma" ... As usual very friendly... ask me if i want massage or make love first... i opt for make love first then massage then make love ... she ok ... So we proceed to bath... After bathing, we lied on the bed and proceed (Shall not proceed with detail of our mating, as many bros here are better than me. But there is one thing very sure about this PDMM ... she can really moan loud that i have to tell her to lower her volume... haha ... and she is very responsive and accomodating in sex making... ).
After i cum.... she clean me up and we rest for 3-4 mins and she told me to lie down and proceed with her solid oil massage... she really uses strength but the pressure is tolerable... I enjoyed it that i almost dozed off....
After about 45 mins of massage... she start to caress my body... then i got hard again and she start to moan LOUDLY again... hahaha ...

I must say she is definitely a hardworking woman ... and it is never wrong to choose her.... if you are not choosy with MILF PDMM...

Looks: 6.5/10 (not consider pretty but acceptable la)
Body: 7.5/10 (VERY nice figure, )
Boobs: 8/10 (I already Stretch my fingers but there are still leftover i cannot grope...Damn BIG)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Absolutely enjoyable... she spray mint in her mouth and my small head feel cold...)

Damage : $70 2 shots 2 hour (Exclude hotel room) .. I gave her $80

:D:D:D

devilben
12-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Sorry for the late FR
Try her on last friday night her massage really veri good nice girl and friendly also.

Looks : 7/10
Body : 8/10 (well-maintained for her age)
BJ : 8/10 (suction's ok with slurping sound)
FJ : 7/10 (normal FJ)
Massage : 10/10 (hard enough)
Damage : $70&tips&hotel
Rtf : Sure (worth it why not )

Suck-Pussy
13-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Bro fn8824,

Suck-Pussy
13-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Sorry for the late FR
Try her on last friday night her massage really veri good nice girl and friendly also.

Body : 8/10 (well-maintained for her age)
BJ : 8/10 (suction's ok with slurping sound)
FJ : 7/10 (normal FJ)
Massage : 10/10 (hard enough)
Rtf : Sure (worth it why not )

Bro devilben,

Thanksfor yr FR.

Suck-Pussy
13-12-2009, 10:27 AM
I met LuLu at KV H81 last night again for the 2nd time.. ...

She is from Jilin .... divorced...

Once she entered room, gave me a big hug when i ask her "Jie Jie, Hai Ji De Wo Ma" ... As usual very friendly... ask me if i want massage or make love first... i opt for make love first then massage then make love ... she ok ... So we proceed to bath... After bathing, we lied on the bed and proceed (Shall not proceed with detail of our mating, as many bros here are better than me. But there is one thing very sure about this PDMM ... she can really moan loud that i have to tell her to lower her volume... haha ... and she is very responsive and accomodating in sex making... ).
After i cum.... she clean me up and we rest for 3-4 mins and she told me to lie down and proceed with her solid oil massage... she really uses strength but the pressure is tolerable... I enjoyed it that i almost dozed off....
After about 45 mins of massage... she start to caress my body... then i got hard again and she start to moan LOUDLY again... hahaha ...

I must say she is definitely a hardworking woman ... and it is never wrong to choose her.... if you are not choosy with MILF PDMM...

Looks: 6.5/10 (not consider pretty but acceptable la)
Body: 7.5/10 (VERY nice figure, )
Boobs: 8/10 (I already Stretch my fingers but there are still leftover i cannot grope...Damn BIG)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Absolutely enjoyable... she spray mint in her mouth and my small head feel cold...)

Damage : $70 2 shots 2 hour (Exclude hotel room) .. I gave her $80

:D:D:D

Bro rapist,

Thanksfor contributing yr FR.

fn8824
14-12-2009, 03:25 PM
BJ : :)
FJ : :)
Attitude: :D
Massage : :D
Rtf : yes

good service, nice to chat and joke ..

Suck-Pussy
18-12-2009, 08:17 PM
BJ : :)
FJ : :)
Attitude: :D
Massage : :D
Rtf : yes

good service, nice to chat and joke ..

Bro fn8824,

Thanks for your FR contribution.

Suck-Pussy
18-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Bros RedStar & albert141,

Suck-Pussy
18-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Bros bananaman00 & pinkrav4,

Suck-Pussy
20-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Bros eric6108 & KillBill2,

Suck-Pussy
21-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Bros skynet, skt1310, bedlover70 & imxxxwolf,

kukumalu
21-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Bro, can I have her contact pls? Thanks.

aaron_tsh
21-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Please pm contact

Suck-Pussy
22-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Bros kukumalu & jazzpop500,

6tpshat9
23-12-2009, 03:00 AM
hi bro, may I hav lu lu contact pls? Thanks.

jazzpop500
23-12-2009, 06:24 AM
Thank U!!!!! fast hand fast leg go book slot liao

alanjames
23-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Bro TS,

Hope to have the contacts of Lulu.

TIA!

peter_98
23-12-2009, 09:55 AM
hi bro, can share contact tks!!!

Thom_maz
23-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Hi Bro... can pm me her ctc? Promise a FR after meet up... long for a PDMM... Thanks

Suck-Pussy
23-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Bros 6tpshat9, Thom_maz, peter_98, alanjames, aaron_tsh, Shepherd, baochat, itstrger & chewychewy,

Suck-Pussy
24-12-2009, 01:23 PM
BroJohnson Tan,

Johnson Tan
24-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Thanks bro. U are real fast and efficient.

Suck-Pussy
26-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Bro limkua,

eric6108
30-12-2009, 10:10 AM
First of all would like to thanks bro TS for the ctc.
Had tried Lu Lu 2 days ago and below are my FR.

Was rather horny on monday so sms jia ni for a night session but she said was busy moving hse. Bo pian so LL call Lu Lu to try my luck.She pickup my call and confirmed a slot (heng ah)..

Quick quick go to K81 and get a room, sms her rm number and she replied will come shortly. She really came within 5 mins. 1st look was rather sian coz not the lao chio type i like.TCSS awhile to break the ice and she ask me to go for shower together and it was SOP.

Start with massage and to my suprise was quite good. She really use alot of effort on my upper and lower back. After finished with my arms and legs she capped me and start giving me bj (no bbbj). Bonk her in doggie 1st after awhile and she said pain so change to missionary and ended in @15 mins...

Look : 5/10 (MILF)
Body : 7/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6.5/10
Massage : 9/10 (at least more than 30mins)
Service Level : 7/10
Damage : $70+$30rm+cd
Rtf : will try other budget bonk with massage frist

Suck-Pussy
30-12-2009, 01:29 PM
First of all would like to thanks bro TS for the ctc.
Had tried Lu Lu 2 days ago and below are my FR.

Was rather horny on monday so sms jia ni for a night session but she said was busy moving hse. Bo pian so LL call Lu Lu to try my luck.She pickup my call and confirmed a slot (heng ah)..

Quick quick go to K81 and get a room, sms her rm number and she replied will come shortly. She really came within 5 mins. 1st look was rather sian coz not the lao chio type i like.TCSS awhile to break the ice and she ask me to go for shower together and it was SOP.

Start with massage and to my suprise was quite good. She really use alot of effort on my upper and lower back. After finished with my arms and legs she capped me and start giving me bj (no bbbj). Bonk her in doggie 1st after awhile and she said pain so change to missionary and ended in @15 mins...

BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6.5/10
Massage : 9/10 (at least more than 30mins)
Service Level : 7/10
Damage : $70+$30rm+cd
Rtf : will try other budget bonk with massage frist

Bro eric6108,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
30-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Bro deffboy,

SHIN8
30-12-2009, 01:35 PM
bro..can i have the contact..will post FR after use..thanks,

all2know
30-12-2009, 02:08 PM
bro can pm me her contacts?

Suck-Pussy
30-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Bros Layser, shin8 & all2know,

Eddie6969
30-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Hi Bro Can PM me LuLu contact. Thks

Suck-Pussy
31-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Bros eddie6969 & Jaden,

jazzpop500
01-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Had a session on eve of hoilday at the usual place.some commotion at the counter as got one Indian bro book the room...saw his car key is a Circle with 3 swords inside ...charged 30 for 2 hrs as the counter why ?? ytd he go L81 only 20 bucks...then counter ppl say today eve every 81 charges 30 for 2 hrs... he walked off pissed off.. lol...booked the room too bet he is horny no choice..than got a room on the top level..go in put bag KNN saw floor leaked from the curtain wall..ok lah not a lot...than go toilet pull almost a roll of toilet roll than put on the floor HAHA...

Phoned her came 20 mins later anyway i booked 3hrs like slowly slowly dun like rush...is about 5 plus thought not many ppl to my shock could hear outside lots of foots step of high heels and uncle laughing OMG i not the only horny KID lol..

THAN DING DONG....heeee came this gem LULU....
all action expected from a milf fast and wet..her warm hole make my didi pump like no tml...her labia lips keep spiting out wet juices...waste no time and lick it up...after licking PUMP in my dick again...AS i use Apple flavor CD the juice taste sweet and nice ....MMMMM...writing this makes me steam again gonna call her soon...
enjoy to those who got her ctcs..

Look : 6.9/10 (MILF)
Body : 6.9/10
BJ : 6.9/10
FJ : 6..9/10
Massage : 9/10
Service Level : 8/10

RTF= COnfrimed once i have $$$$

Suck-Pussy
01-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Had a session on eve of hoilday at the usual place.some commotion at the counter as got one Indian bro book the room...saw his car key is a Circle with 3 swords inside ...charged 30 for 2 hrs as the counter why ?? ytd he go L81 only 20 bucks...then counter ppl say today eve every 81 charges 30 for 2 hrs... he walked off pissed off.. lol...booked the room too bet he is horny no choice..than got a room on the top level..go in put bag KNN saw floor leaked from the curtain wall..ok lah not a lot...than go toilet pull almost a roll of toilet roll than put on the floor HAHA...

Phoned her came 20 mins later anyway i booked 3hrs like slowly slowly dun like rush...is about 5 plus thought not many ppl to my shock could hear outside lots of foots step of high heels and uncle laughing OMG i not the only horny KID lol..

THAN DING DONG....heeee came this gem LULU....
all action expected from a milf fast and wet..her warm hole make my didi pump like no tml...her labia lips keep spiting out wet juices...waste no time and lick it up...after licking PUMP in my dick again...AS i use Apple flavor CD the juice taste sweet and nice ....MMMMM...writing this makes me steam again gonna call her soon...
enjoy to those who got her ctcs..

Look : 6.9/10 (MILF)
FJ : 6..9/10

RTF= COnfrimed once i have $$$$

Thanks Bro jazzpop500 for his FR.

Suck-Pussy
01-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Bro dreamrider,

6tpshat9
04-01-2010, 12:08 AM
sorry for tis short fr... tot I shall touch on the really impt stuff rather than to repeat the facts abt her vital stats n so on... thanks ts for passing lulu's contact. to cut the long story, she's a gem... really... Very service oriented n friendly... N she really serves instead of purely jus do the job n tt's it... Met her a few days ago n oredi m thinkin of rtf... Wow, the doggie n her cowboy riding really got me... She may not be syt... But she has great attitude n the figure is fantastic... thanks Bro for passing the contact...

Eddie6969
04-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the contact brother, contact LuLu yesterday and meet up in the night. She is friendly and good in her massage,very enjoy her massage. She moans a lot while fxxking her. Will look for her again.

kukumalu
05-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Saw her when she walked into the room and realized she was formerly known as Xue Er. Nothing to shout about on her service. Massage quite good. Soild BBBJ. Sprayed some mint thing in her mouth and drink water then blow. Boobs at least C. Coz fake one.
Anyway, if anyone want a quickie at K81, can call her as she stay nearby only. :)

Suck-Pussy
06-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Bros overkill& hotshots,

Suck-Pussy
06-01-2010, 01:54 PM
sorry for tis short fr... tot I shall touch on the really impt stuff rather than to repeat the facts abt her vital stats n so on... thanks ts for passing lulu's contact. to cut the long story, she's a gem... really... Very service oriented n friendly... N she really serves instead of purely jus do the job n tt's it... Met her a few days ago n oredi m thinkin of rtf... Wow, the doggie n her cowboy riding really got me... She may not be syt... But she has great attitude n the figure is fantastic... thanks Bro for passing the contact...

Bro 6tpshat9,

Thanks for your contribution.

Suck-Pussy
06-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the contact brother, contact LuLu yesterday and meet up in the night. She is friendly and good in her massage,very enjoy her massage. She moans a lot while fxxking her. Will look for her again.

Bro Eddie6969,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
06-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Saw her when she walked into the room and realized she was formerly known as Xue Er. Nothing to shout about on her service. Massage quite good. Soild BBBJ. Sprayed some mint thing in her mouth and drink water then blow. Boobs at least C. Coz fake one.
Anyway, if anyone want a quickie at K81, can call her as she stay nearby only. :)

Bro kukumalu,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
11-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Bro needsomefun,

Sdevil
13-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Thanks TS for the contact...before this FR already twice...so don't need to say much...must service good then go back to her....below are her stats

Look : 7/10
Service Level : 9/10

Cheers

Suck-Pussy
14-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Thanks TS for the contact...before this FR already twice...so don't need to say much...must service good then go back to her....below are her stats

Service Level : 9/10

Cheers

SDevil,

Thanks for your FR

jonny1979
16-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi, can i have her contact please? Thanks!!

Shepherd
17-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Got caught up with work, A Big Thank you to TS for sharing her contact.
This is my belated FR in Summary:

Looks : Acceptable, my cup of tea.
Body : Solid, just like Jap AV moms.
Service and attitude : 4 stars out of 5.

1st round , cim in 10 mins. Rested while she gives a good massage.
2nd round, I did 69, cowgal, doggy and ended in missionary.

RTF : Yes, but after clearing my backlog first.

- Shepherd

Suck-Pussy
17-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Got caught up with work, A Big Thank you to TS for sharing her contact.
This is my belated FR in Summary:

Looks : Acceptable, my cup of tea.
Body : Solid, just like Jap AV moms.
Service and attitude : 4 stars out of 5.

1st round , cim in 10 mins. Rested while she gives a good massage.
2nd round, I did 69, cowgal, doggy and ended in missionary.

RTF : Yes, but after clearing my backlog first.

- Shepherd

Bro Shepherd ,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
17-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Bros Pawn_star0203 & sevomadus,

Suck-Pussy
20-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Bro chervon,

sexboy1
21-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Rtf with Lu Lu two days ago.... Service is number one..;);)
With Rtf if my money built up.............. 3 cheers to lu lu

amondevilman
21-01-2010, 02:30 AM
Bro pls pm me her ctc or email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Suck-Pussy
21-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Bro ken.1308,

Suck-Pussy
21-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Bro amondevilman,

KillBill2
21-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Thanks threadstarter for the contact. Long overdue Lu Lu FR. Guess it's better late than never?

Anyway, met up with her last month. Must say Lu Lu's body quite well maintained for her age, esp for a milf pdmm, hardly any tummy flab. Breasts enhanced lah, probably a B cup, not too sure, didn't ask. The main action was ok, nothing to shout about or memorable. Fake moans thrown in too. I'm not complaining, just a frank comment. Considering how much she charges, can say money well spent.
BUT made up for it with a good 20-30 min massage.
Overall: maybe I'm losing it but enjoyed the massage more than the sex!

Suck-Pussy
22-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Bro kuatos,

Suck-Pussy
22-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks threadstarter for the contact. Long overdue Lu Lu FR. Guess it's better late than never?

Anyway, met up with her last month. Must say Lu Lu's body quite well maintained for her age, esp for a milf pdmm, hardly any tummy flab. Breasts enhanced lah, probably a B cup, not too sure, didn't ask. The main action was ok, nothing to shout about or memorable. Fake moans thrown in too. I'm not complaining, just a frank comment. Considering how much she charges, can say money well spent.
BUT made up for it with a good 20-30 min massage.
Overall: maybe I'm losing it but enjoyed the massage more than the sex!

Bro killbill2,

Thanks for your FR.

tibuoy1
22-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Thanks Bro Suck-pussy for the contact.
Sorry bros for a super overdue FR.

Well, it was not the best experience. I think I just didnt gel with her even though I must admit she was very polite and hardworking, cheerful and chatty.... Yes, I was the one at fault.

Quite standard and same like all the other bros. What I can say is that her body is good and her boobs too. Bonking was shiok. No massage, no kissing. Sorry, next time I must not make appointment when in lousy mood.

Anyway, here is my ratings. Please dun blame her. I think she's really sweet and a good person. Just me lah.

Looks: 6.5/10 (not my type lah, sorry. )
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: C cup.... I like.....
Fj : 7.0/10
Rtf: try others first

Suck-Pussy
23-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Bro jonny1979,

horsehead
02-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Bro

Can I have the ctc pls. tks

Suck-Pussy
03-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Bros kennethwong & horsehead,

Suck-Pussy
04-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Bros nanonited & naysmith,

Suck-Pussy
08-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Bros Desiree, Plastics & kendory,

Suck-Pussy
08-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Bro Joecool,

Sw33t Dr3am3r
08-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Bro, can I have her contacts pls??? Thanks a million!!!

Suck-Pussy
10-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Bros Sw33t Dr3am3r & toyking69,

Suck-Pussy
11-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Bros sporeknight76 & ptmm1221,

Suck-Pussy
18-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Bro javelin05,

Suck-Pussy
20-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Bro yuying87

dondon69
20-02-2010, 05:40 PM
hi ,bro can i have ctc nos,thkz

cnrockz
02-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Bro, can i have her ctc? i love MILF! :)
thanks!

sktan369
03-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Bros, can ctc her contact no.

Thanks & Regards

Hi all,

This thread has been posted before but don't know why is lost out of sudden. Don't know for what reason. Never mind, I will restart again and share with all bros who are keen for MILD PDMM.

Managed to get a slot with Lu Lu last week and sms her room nos in Kovan81. She arrived in 5mins which meant she may have reached our love nest way before I sms her the room.

Once in the room, we hugged and kiss like loving couple. Frenched and stripped me fully and proceeded to shower together. She really washed me very thoroughly, including my ass, shiok siah...

After dried up, turned me and wanted to proceed with massage. I rejected and went for 1st bonk instead and the foreplay make both of us very horny. Give me a very solid bbbj and I can said her bbbj skill is fantastic. Hint her for 69 and I lick her pussy while she continue to give me a bbbj. She is wet after awhile and she lie down spreading her legs hinting me to lick for her more. I then insert 2 fingers and finger fuck her, moving in and outer faster and faster till she can't take it and beg me to fuck her hard. 1st shot ended wtih doggie style. She then asked me to turn over and gave me a good massage. More than an hour of good hard massaged and then we take shower together again and asked me wanted for a 2nd round. Why not since my didi already awaken. 2nd round cummed out rather fast but it was a good exercise for me.

Look : 7/10 (MILF, depend on individual)
Massage : 9/10 (at least more than 20mins)
Service Level : 9/10 (Very Good)

Interested bros can PM me for her contact. She operate at Kovan 81. For other places, check with her.

Suck-Pussy
04-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Thanks Bro Suck-pussy for the contact.
Sorry bros for a super overdue FR.

Well, it was not the best experience. I think I just didnt gel with her even though I must admit she was very polite and hardworking, cheerful and chatty.... Yes, I was the one at fault.

Quite standard and same like all the other bros. What I can say is that her body is good and her boobs too. Bonking was shiok. No massage, no kissing. Sorry, next time I must not make appointment when in lousy mood.

Anyway, here is my ratings. Please dun blame her. I think she's really sweet and a good person. Just me lah.

Looks: 6.5/10 (not my type lah, sorry. )
Rtf: try others first

Bro tibuoy1,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
04-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Bros dondon69, sktan369, cnrockz, leeenger, wkt70 & Nobunaga

joe1688
09-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Can i had her contact no

PruGuy
10-03-2010, 07:30 PM
can i have her ctc pls?thanks

puipoh
14-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Finally manage to try Lulu... btw, I notice another bro promoting her services (got the ctc from Desiree)

Anyway, got a room n she came within 5min. Very good looking MILF - I like her looks. Not SYT. Stripped down n bathed me. Very nottie gal... talks dirty with cock tease. After that went to bed n start service first (I request 2 shots which she obliged). Allows painting n she smells good n taste clean. Enjoys painting. Nice sensitive full B-C boobs.

Spend a good 10min painting n servicing n exploring her nice body her until she cum, then her turn to service me with cat bath n before she gimme bbbj, she sprayed some mouthspray before the bbbj... the spray makes my cock hot cos of the methol... godo experience... can deep throat n very hard working, varies between sucking n licking with good variation of strokes handsfree...

Then go on to fj... she's not tight, but knows to use her PC muscle to squeeze n did her cowgirl first n enjoyed her bouncing tits, then i sat up n we hugged each other n frenched n rocked, before ending the routine in doggie. Was totally enjoyable!

Next thing is massage. It was super. She knows what she was doing. While massaging we chatted and she talked about her sad story about her ex-husband. I would say her massage is better than most FLs n Tns. IMO, comparable to xiaofan in terms of skill.

After an hour of massage, we proceed to round 2. Got her to lie down while I feed her my 2IC which she happilly enjoyed for a good 5min. I capped n humped her with missionary until I cum. After that we rested on bed n then she bathed me b4 going off.

OVerall a very good experience. Not time watcher, very good attitude. She will not reject if I ask for 3rd shot (say only la, I cannot tahan - but she will do it to please you)

Name: Lu lu, 33 yo PRC
Looks: 7/10 MILF (she looks prettier with her hair bundled). WIll be perfect if not for the pock marks on face
Body: 7/10 good figure, B-C boobs. A handful. Just nice
BBBJ: 7/10 hardworking with variations
FJ: 7/10 pussy abit loose, but she know how to control
Massage: 9/10 very relaxing
RTF: yes - I think for fj + massage, she is one of the best! I seldom say that or write FR unless it's very good, or very bad
Damage - 80 (massage+fj) + 30 tips (for 2 shots with good svc, I just wanna give her) + 30 room

wkt70
18-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Thanks Bro Suck-Pussy for the contact.

abit late for the FR. Tried her a few week back at lavender.
so below are my FR. Looks ok consider I love MILF especially I love the older one ..hahaha

Boob : C maybe
Massage : 6/10
Damage : $70 (Room and CD your own)
RTF: maybe.... Still looking for FL above 45yo...hahaha

She is a very friendly lady... she will try to make you comfortable ..... good attitude...

if you find this FR short, sorry, I don't normally post long FR - can't write FR well...:)

jackhammer309
18-03-2010, 07:39 PM
bro can have lulu ctc love 2 shot n hard massage.thanks a million

bluewind
22-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Looks: 6.5/10

echo1234
23-03-2010, 01:08 AM
bro, can pm me her contact no.

dondon69
30-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
had a session with LULU two weeks ago,will sure RTF again

Suck-Pussy
30-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
had a session with LULU two weeks ago,will sure RTF again

Bro dondon69,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
30-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Looks: 6.5/10

Bro bluewind,

Thanksfor your FR.

Suck-Pussy
30-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Finally manage to try Lulu... btw, I notice another bro promoting her services (got the ctc from Desiree)

Anyway, got a room n she came within 5min. Very good looking MILF - I like her looks. Not SYT. Stripped down n bathed me. Very nottie gal... talks dirty with cock tease. After that went to bed n start service first (I request 2 shots which she obliged). Allows painting n she smells good n taste clean. Enjoys painting. Nice sensitive full B-C boobs.

Spend a good 10min painting n servicing n exploring her nice body her until she cum, then her turn to service me with cat bath n before she gimme bbbj, she sprayed some mouthspray before the bbbj... the spray makes my cock hot cos of the methol... godo experience... can deep throat n very hard working, varies between sucking n licking with good variation of strokes handsfree...

Then go on to fj... she's not tight, but knows to use her PC muscle to squeeze n did her cowgirl first n enjoyed her bouncing tits, then i sat up n we hugged each other n frenched n rocked, before ending the routine in doggie. Was totally enjoyable!

Next thing is massage. It was super. She knows what she was doing. While massaging we chatted and she talked about her sad story about her ex-husband. I would say her massage is better than most FLs n Tns. IMO, comparable to xiaofan in terms of skill.

After an hour of massage, we proceed to round 2. Got her to lie down while I feed her my 2IC which she happilly enjoyed for a good 5min. I capped n humped her with missionary until I cum. After that we rested on bed n then she bathed me b4 going off.

OVerall a very good experience. Not time watcher, very good attitude. She will not reject if I ask for 3rd shot (say only la, I cannot tahan - but she will do it to please you)

Name: Lu lu, 33 yo PRC
Looks: 7/10 MILF (she looks prettier with her hair bundled). WIll be perfect if not for the pock marks on face
Body: 7/10 good figure, B-C boobs. A handful. Just nice
BBBJ: 7/10 hardworking with variations
FJ: 7/10 pussy abit loose, but she know how to control
Massage: 9/10 very relaxing
RTF: yes - I think for fj + massage, she is one of the best! I seldom say that or write FR unless it's very good, or very bad
Damage - 80 (massage+fj) + 30 tips (for 2 shots with good svc, I just wanna give her) + 30 room

Bro puipoh,

Thanks for your solid FR.

Suck-Pussy
30-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Bros GTR35, Vitro, swws8888, dknight, Masix, joe1688, PruGuy, jackhammer309 & echo1234,

Suck-Pussy
04-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Bro bahco,

puipoh
20-04-2010, 03:12 PM
did she get caught during raid at k81? Any bros know?

Called her but phone is not in use...

Teo Ken
20-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Tried call her this evening line was not active. TS can kindly enlighten all bros here is she still around?

xlam
23-04-2010, 05:43 PM
hi bro mind to share her ctc number pls..ty

Skt1310
23-04-2010, 07:42 PM
I tink lulu has already up the lorry liao... I try calling her bt no avail.

Suck-Pussy
26-04-2010, 12:43 PM
I tink lulu has already up the lorry liao... I try calling her bt no avail.

Me don't know either. Maybe back to hometown, or ?????Nobody know.

Skt1310
26-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Ya lo.... We will alwayz miss her n many ways. Afterall she is gd.

angel_love
01-05-2010, 06:57 PM
got msg from Lulu, she says she staying low atm

snake6878
01-05-2010, 07:08 PM
hi bro TS care to share the contact thanks

keith79
01-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Hi can i have lulu contacts pls wanna try her

puipoh
11-05-2010, 05:10 PM
got msg from Lulu, she says she staying low atm

bro do u have her other number?

JusSex
11-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi bros
anyone care to share LULU contact as now a days very difficult to hurt for a good bonk n massage especially at low low price.
cheers & Happy Bonking

puipoh
13-05-2010, 11:08 AM
she is back in china i think... her number no longer in use... that's why I keep trying to find her.... since one of the bro say she taking a break - i thought he probably have a way to contact her.

Hopefully she did not get caught during a AV raid n sent back... cos she ply K/L81...

cuite porn
17-05-2010, 11:56 PM
\bro, can i hav lu lu contact

Hungry7
18-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Bro pm mi pls her ctc.

puipoh
25-05-2010, 07:25 PM
Lu Lu up lorry on 1 Apr 2010 already go back to China. You want her China h/p number?

can i have her china number?

xlam
02-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi bro can share ctc number pls, ty in advance

jasonbourne7819
05-06-2010, 05:25 PM
bro. can pm me the contact

Suck-Pussy
23-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Hi all bro,

I don't know where is Lulu now> I can't reach her by her handphone. Is off always. Not sure is she get caught by anti-vice during last time their raid in Kovan. Maybe, or maybe not. FYIP.