PDA

View Full Version : Sammyboy blocked in China

Chinacharm
17-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Went Shenzhen in Dec, confirmed sammyboy was blocked. 6 months ago in SZ still can access. Brothers please share how to access sammyboy from China.

yitiaolong
17-01-2009, 02:51 AM
there are many ways, im using one stupid method. vidalia, privoxy combined with firefox browser. basically is to set your IP to other countries so they unable to block you, but a bit slow.
you can go and search in google and follow the steps if u prefer my slow methods:D

BobbyKohPJ
17-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Went Shenzhen in Dec, confirmed sammyboy was blocked. 6 months ago in SZ still can access. Brothers please share how to access sammyboy from China.dun be lazy, do a google on free proxy servers and u can surf sammyboy all u like!

u just have to start a dumb thread just for us to spoonfeed u?

do u need to fuck my mistress also when u r in shenzhen?

mlm

BobbyKohPJ
17-01-2009, 02:55 PM
dun be lazy, do a google on free proxy servers and u can surf sammyboy all u like!

u just have to start a dumb thread just for us to spoonfeed u?

do u need to fuck my mistress also when u r in shenzhen?

mlmfuck d balls-less senior who zapped me 5 points!

din u see that i also give him some hints as to how to surf this site?

CB kia, loser!

mlm

virginboy
17-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Went Shenzhen in Dec, confirmed sammyboy was blocked. 6 months ago in SZ still can access. Brothers please share how to access sammyboy from China.

Go to this website Proxy Website - The Worlds Fastest Proxy Browser (http://www.proxywebsite.org/) and enter the sammyboy URL.

kim-seng-heng
20-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Bro bobby you really knows how to do business leaving your real name and co name here. BTW what kind of manufacturing u major in?

murali
21-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Bro bobby you really knows how to do business leaving your real name and co name here. BTW what kind of manufacturing u major in?manufacture pussies lor, see him go round advertising his mistress in public for all to have a shot at her leh :eek:

jameschong2
23-01-2009, 11:09 PM

Nerds like tn_lengcai & Bod Dog threaten to zap and ban others
Nerds like Sam delist others based on the poison feedback of above nerd

China - they kick out these nerds
China doesn't give a damn to nerds & the main nerd
So nerds out there - grow up