PDA

View Full Version : Hard Fucking

gohumpalot
05-01-2009, 02:05 AM
One of my girlfriends loves being fucked really really hard AFTER she comes, like maybe 30 seconds after she comes, she's begging for more and more and harder and harder. I think its great, but none of my other girlfriends ever did that. Any of you guys experienced like that?

angrybigpenis
05-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Yeap, one of my past FBs. She also liked me to leave the jnr inside after I've come to stand to - On guard!

But to get her to climax takes a lot of work (now you know why she ex-FB) and she won't do same for me.

I figured that sometimes I dun mind the cheong even after firing exercise is completed. But I'd like to be enemy sometimes. Cannot always she's enemy and I cheong while she just sit there to enjoy, mah.

Longitude
05-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Mayb she likes to cum twice.

francined69
05-01-2009, 06:30 PM
it's the "urge" after she cums that she wants more of it. so she wants you to pump her harder after she cums. well done!:D

cheongsterjon
05-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Ain't it that most girls love to be fucked hard? Unless the guy can really precisely hit the G spot, I think fucking your girl hard and furious does the trick of making your girl cum. Most of the girls I've upped love to be fucked hard, thou some of them might be quite small in size.

francined69
05-01-2009, 09:12 PM
It's the skill to fuck them hard without inducing pain (and subsequently cumming yourself) but full satisfaction for the gal afterwards. :D

If a gal cum too shiok, she will normally take a few minutes to catch back her breadth lying in bed. I had a gf that nearly black out because she was so shiok while I was ramming her hard doggy style.

DT23
05-01-2009, 09:23 PM
my gf like to be on top of me & take full control.
she said this way she come more offen & easily.
and she Rocks hard!! sometime worrying when she gona break my didi:p

francined69
05-01-2009, 10:01 PM
It's good to be ridden at times and doing the riding in return for the favor ;)

bangbangben
05-01-2009, 10:39 PM
I believe the reason for continue to fuck her hard is because

she just climax and during climax, the pussy is the weakest. (like the dick)

But I understand that while she is in climax, the best pleasure is to climax on top of the climax.

while almost all man are unable to shot 2 times within seconds, woman are different. Some are able to peak out again during a short period of time.

The reason for ramming hard is because she has just climaxed initially and would need greater sensation for the 2nd climax to come.

Sincerely not for the weak dicks...
Such vigorous actions will cause YOU to cum and most man after cum are unable to continue with the hard fucking...
Well, if a woman is so greedy to demand for a 2nd climax, and if you continue and unable to perform it... Instead of a double joy for her, it becomes a double damage.

superchevy
07-01-2009, 08:36 PM
ya same here my mistress also when finger her till she come she will maoan loudly lau gong coming coming ahh ahh coming.... then i will lick her wet pussy till she moan more loud lau gong stop stop i cannot tahan .... dont care flip over and doggie hard till i also shoot out and she scream ahh ahh coming coming again........ that is enjoyment man .....;)

francined69
07-01-2009, 10:46 PM
enjoyment is when after giving a good hard fuck and you unload your warm soldiers all inside her. :D

angrybigpenis
08-01-2009, 10:06 AM
I like to make the warm soldiers into frothy milk shake! Otherwise they will leak out and stain my bed. :cool: My girl says I come alot so must be careful not to flood her too much or overflow.

dodo654321
08-01-2009, 01:44 PM
It's the skill to fuck them hard without inducing pain (and subsequently cumming yourself) but full satisfaction for the gal afterwards. :D

If a gal cum too shiok, she will normally take a few minutes to catch back her breadth lying in bed. I had a gf that nearly black out because she was so shiok while I was ramming her hard doggy style.

Hey bro my ex-GF oso lidat one.... Shake first time it happened I panicked like hell !! tot what happened man... when she almost black out i after that also almost due to panic.. heheheh nice memory lor.. sigh now gone back to Indonesia liao. heard now became a lawyer:eek:

michael_368
08-01-2009, 02:27 PM
My ex gf enjoy hard fuck..espcially when she about to climax then signal me to fuck her hard n fast...wow can see her reaction damn shiok...her body and tummy shake like a snake.wigging..hehehehe:D

slyer
08-01-2009, 02:32 PM
my ex gfs also like me to pump them hard hard til they cummed :D they say like that more shiok for them :D

Oralcraz
08-01-2009, 02:56 PM
It is normal to ram hard and furious during climax. Same for us guys too. At the moment of ejaculation, we ram hard and prolong the action until we are done:). Some ladies has shorter climax while some longer. Happy bonking.

tenggiri
08-01-2009, 06:10 PM
One of my girlfriends loves being fucked really really hard AFTER she comes, like maybe 30 seconds after she comes, she's begging for more and more and harder and harder. I think its great, but none of my other girlfriends ever did that. Any of you guys experienced like that?

Nope they usually push me off after they ve cum lol. Seriously u lucky man u seem to have quite a hot gf there who crave for multiple orgas in succession. Thing is u better not be a 5-min guy or not very hard to satisfy her.

paganwinter
08-01-2009, 06:42 PM
i sometimes worry if d girl likes hard fucking cow girl style...slight pain on balls..so have to use hands to support her buttocks...:p

silverblue
08-01-2009, 06:47 PM
cow girl very dangerous for super horny + wild girl. later they too high, shake and shake too hard..then little bro broke :eek:

Atom Bomb
08-01-2009, 07:39 PM
had a PRC gf who really wanted me to bang her hard all the time. think hit g-spot she very shiok.

her pussy loose so I usually no feel and can last quite long. but always she enjoy like hell, while I work hard but not much feel. :(

paganwinter
08-01-2009, 10:49 PM
cow girl very dangerous for super horny + wild girl. later they too high, shake and shake too hard..then little bro broke :eek:

we give painful look..they think we cum..so they ride even harder...:eek:

sensit32
09-01-2009, 12:50 AM
i always fingering then when my gal gtg to cum i faster put in n ram hard n fast can feel her inside walls growing pleasure tight tight then relax again.stain my little bro wit her cum tt feeling is cloud9.i agree women need harder n faster for her 2nd cum

Oralcraz
09-01-2009, 11:34 AM

Agreed. Can sprain didi; serious. I do not like cow girl. However, I believe is many ladies favourite. Just to share... instead of cow girl, can try "cross sitting". During my younger days, this "cross sitting" position is my then gf and mind favourite. This position can fully compensate the cow girl position and I think is even better. Also, the guy has some form of physical control whereby less likely to get didi sprained!

geckoSG
09-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Yes, woman loves hard fucking when they are high... The faster you
ram them, the more shiok they feel. Of cos, not too hard as to cause
pain...

My 3rd Fling (BEST lover but no more), whenever she tries to push me
away, I always "locked" her in the position and pound her with all my
strength, she will complain that I make her lose the thrill with her hubby
in future but she fully enjoys the hard pounding that I made. It also
makes her felt that she is being RAPED, which a lot of woman will like
that sort of feeling.

Try locking your woman in certain position that they cannot escape the
pounding, trust me, they will be in cloud 9.