PDA

View Full Version : "Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Moments Ever "

andyk
04-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Happy 2009 BROs !

Decided to kick start & share my personal embarrassing moments in this light hearted thread here ! Please dun be shy to join in here !

Some time ago I met this "busty PRC SYT" from Orchard Ktv & she was that "bimbo" type....Still can recalled she was wearing this loose dress & braless & i took every opportunity to peel the top of her dress to fondle her 36C boobs...Think every BROs would have done that if U were me at that time ! She was so shy shy & the more she tried to stopped me from licking her nipples,the more i wanted to do it whenever there was no one looking into the room !....

So the next nite which was a sat nite,i invited her to have dinner.In the lift & dinner place i took every opportunity to slipped my "naughty hand" into her blouse to "molest" her SYT boobs !...Damn she really made me horny !!!...After dinner i drove passed INDOCHINE / VICTORIA Car Park & found a space,it was quite dark there & suddenly i had tis fetish to have a sexual act in the car !....:D

We were smooching in the front seat & with my hands fondling her boobs & will stopped whenever there's anyone passed by....Then decided to move to the back seat which was more spacious & actually we were getting hornier...so i stripped down her blouse & was massaging her shapely boobs & she was moaning ! Had tis huge hard on & my dick already wet with pre-cum...pulled down my pants...then she was so shy & scared at the same time since she newly arrived in SG !...Guided her face to my "steel hard" dick...she started to lick my dick swollen dick shaft gently & then progressed to sucking & then deep throat...OMG it was heavenly ! At the same time it was both exciting & dangerous since there were cars & couples passing by my car !....With that,i exploded CIM !!!...With so much CUM in her mouth she pulled up her blouse quickly & opened the car door & "suddenly the car lit up brightly in the dark car park with me semi naked with a hard on & there were couple passing by...i think they must have saw me & quickly looked away to avoid any embarrassment ! I quickly used both my hands to covered my dick !!! OMG ! It was really funny !!! :D

So BROs if ever U are planning to have such sexual fetish act in the car,please make sure that U switch off the car lights or the above may happened to U !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

ps.If U guys have any funny & exciting embarrassing moments please feel free to share !!!

andyk
05-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Here's another not so good sexual encounter that i had with this PRC SYT during one horny Lunar New Year holidays... ( Since Lunar New Year coming soon,BROs please take note & precaution ! )

Met this sexy PRC SYT from Lido Palace weeks before the Lunar New Year,she was those "naugthy & cock teasing SYT !"....And she was staying the smallish hotel nearby - CapeInn ( because of this bad incident i sweared i'll never stepped into this hotel again ever ! )....

So i was feeling very horny during the Lunar New Year holidays & i have received all these SMS greetings from all the Ktv gals including her ! And she told me that she misses me,blah blah blah !...So i replied her that i wanted to bonk her & she told me to come over !...So rushed over...and she was already naked in her see thru lingerie ! Damn turn on & nose bleed !....she pulled me in & gave me a long kiss & at the same time started taking off my cloths...& my hands already fondling her huge boobs & later moved down to fingered her already wet pussy !...She kneel down & gave me the best BBBJ !...Not too long capped & we started to bonked in various sexual positions !!!! She really gave damn good sex !!!....

After i finally exploded in her tight SYT pussy,we took a short rest & then showered together ! Was a happy bonker !...So took out $500 normal Lido rate & Lunar New Year tips & gave her !...Then the most shocking & ugly moment...she smiled & request for $1000 since it's Lunar New Year !!!...Told her that i'm already paying more for that !...Then this SYT turned BITCH blocked the door & demanded that i pay what she wants or she'll shout RAPE !!!....I'm the type never liked to have any heated situations & also the hotel is filled with PRCs...So i showed her my wallet that i had another $300 so take it or leave it !....:mad:

When i told all my close buddies,they were damn shocked & at the same time amused with my embarrasing & EXPENSIVE moments !!! :D

Those were my very early KTV days where i was new in such situations & had no idea how to manage it ! What will U BROs do if U are in my situation ??? Please share ! Will be interesting to know !

Cheers !!!
Andyk

Leoku
05-01-2009, 02:47 PM
AndyK,

Please make curtains for your car. It is cheaper in the long run

andyk
05-01-2009, 04:48 PM
AndyK,

=> Ha ha BRO ! It was a "one off kinky sexapade that i thought of when i was passing by that area"....And also the older model GS300 didn't have tinted windows then !....In my early 20s i was introduced to this SYT that have juz returned after graduating...Took her out for dinner at the East Coast,then it was the trend then when Hotel 81 didn't exist...then later we drove to the car parks in East Coast Park...after some heavy smooching & damn bloody horny i pulled down her undies & mine too...and climb over in my small car & penetrated her raw ( didn't pre-plan so no CD & i really wanted her to be my gal fren ! ) Of course i couldn't cum inside her in case my swinging days could have ended before i actually started...so it was embarrassing again that i couldn't grab my tissue box fast enough so i quickly withdraw my dick & grabbed & dripped round my dick head with so much cum shooting out & dripping on to her body !....Kept telling sorry,sorry !...and then tried to used the tissue later to cleaned up !...It was really messy la !...After that send her home & realised she was my another friend's ex-wife younger sister !....:o

I'm very sure U guys may have quite interesting Car Sexual situations,please feel free to share share & have a laugh !!! :D

1stKing
05-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Just sharing one of my experience.

It was a few years ago in my early 20s when a SYT PRC i met at Shanghai(Disco used to be in Marina South) who is 1 year older than me came to befriend me. As she was with some customer that night(i found out later tat she work in ktv), didnt manage to invite her out but manage to get her hp no.

So called her the next day and arrange to meet her with pretext of having supper. After supper then suggest to her to proceed to somewhere quiet and brought her to punggol track 17. Wanted to ask her to come down from the pick-up(my father vechicle then) but she refused because there are a few dogs running around. Then slowly sit closing to her and proceed with my plan. Initially was just having some light frenching when i stop because of the awkward position we are in.

Then she invite me to sit beside her(the pick-up seating is the long type which can seat 3 person, 2 on left of gear-stick and 1 driver), mai tulan quickly jumped over and she was so agressive that i didnt do anything and she started licking my nipple then unzip my bermudas and bbbj me meanwhile i lift off her spaghetti strap, unhook her bra and start massaging her breast. After few minutes, i stopped her because im afraid to cum soon and started licking, sucking her nipple and at the same time fingering her.

She was very wet within moments and started to mount on me raw(never thought tat i could fuck her just on 2nd meeting so never prepare condom plus i never had ONS before), with me on the seat and she mount on me facing me. She was damn tight till my cock hurts a little and was damn warm inside her vagina and too /excited shiok at that time tat i last less than 20 pumps then told her im cumming. She quickly dismount me and HJ me till i cum with all my sperm in her hands(she used 1 hand to HJ me the other to cover my cock so i didnt mess up the pick-up). After that she then say u see all ur sperm dirty my hand and that was when i got the tissue from my bermudas for her. And she mention tat i cum so fast ar? I then replied embarrassly that im 1st time doing in a vechicle haha. Then she say never mind jie jie will take care of you.. haha true enough she really very auto when it comes to having sex with her another few times after that.

Xgenre
05-01-2009, 06:59 PM
AndyK,

You missed the point. The girl open the door to spit out the cum inside her mouth. That's why the door lights will light up when the door is opened. Nothing to do with curtains. If door is opened, having curtains that cover the window is useless. I will suggest TS keep an empty mineral water bottle or a lot of tissue for the girl to spit out the cum.

andyk
05-01-2009, 08:19 PM
You missed the point. The girl open the door to spit out the cum inside her mouth. That's why the door lights will light up when the door is opened. Nothing to do with curtains. If door is opened, having curtains that cover the window is useless. I will suggest TS keep an empty mineral water bottle or a lot of tissue for the girl to spit out the cum.

=> Yes,of course i know that already BRO because i totally forgot about the car lights that will automatically go on when the car door opened ! And i juz wanted to share this with BROs in case they are such a Sexual situation in their Car !...Anyway there are no cars that have Curtains maybe for those that when people have "long sleep & on the way to heaven !"....:)

Think a even better idea will be get a babe that can do CIM & Swallow Cum !!! So can be ECO-Friendly by not using too much plastics - latex CD & Mineral water !!! :D

htolas
05-01-2009, 09:50 PM

Thanks for the story - it is truly a Seinfeld moment.

whitegals
05-01-2009, 10:47 PM
I think the most embarrassing for me was a few years back when pulled this MILF at a club. Went back to her place and after banging her, fell asleep. The next morning, we went in to the shower together and after awhile, we both got horny.

She had both hands on the sink while I was banging her hard from behind when the bathroom door opened and her 10yr old son was stood there staring at us with his mouth wide open.... :eek:

petertay
05-01-2009, 10:56 PM

Wow, that must have been alot of cum....

andyk
05-01-2009, 11:12 PM
I think the most embarrassing for me was a few years back when pulled this MILF at a club. Went back to her place and after banging her, fell asleep. The next morning, we went in to the shower together and after awhile, we both got horny.

She had both hands on the sink while I was banging her hard from behind when the bathroom door opened and her 10yr old son was stood there staring at us with his mouth wide open.... :eek:

=> Ha ha ! Your embarrassing moments reminded me of my first gal fren when i was in my early 20s....both of us rushed up to my bedroom after lunch with my parents...forgot i left my door opened and my gal fren pulled down my pants and was giving me a BBBJ....Was enjoying it so much then suddenly i heard my Dad closed his bedroom door...He was have definitely saw what was going on !!! Damn embarrassing !!!....All of us juz pretended nothing happened !....Anyway my beloved Dad is the most understanding guy !!!...:D

cheongsterjon
05-01-2009, 11:18 PM
I think my most embarrassing sexual moment is when I shag a ONS so fucking hard and fast that my legs cramped. This is a hot chio SG girl I managed to pick up from Dragonfly and when in the hotel room(this was one of my first few times picking up ONS), I was very excited and wanted to impress her. Yeah, she was being fucked by me shiok shiok but halfway thru my legs just cramped and she was also shocked, we have to stopped for about 10min and after that the mood all gone already. We then have sex again in the morning before checking out.

cmelater
06-01-2009, 07:45 AM
I think this happen to mi also. Argh. I was doing a gal. Then half way also got stomach cramp. :o After doing, i couldn't stand properly.

paganwinter
06-01-2009, 09:59 AM
i think mine considered mild compared to u guys....i was bonking my first girfriend missionary...my hand happend to be edge of the bed..it slipped and i landed on top of my gf...my teeth knocked on her cheek...it caused a bruise on her cheek..:(

andyk
06-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Here's another not so good sexual encounter that i had with this PRC SYT during one horny Lunar New Year holidays... ( Since Lunar New Year coming soon,BROs please take note & precaution ! )

Met this sexy PRC SYT from Lido Palace weeks before the Lunar New Year,she was those "naugthy & cock teasing SYT !"....And she was staying the smallish hotel nearby - CapeInn ( because of this bad incident i sweared i'll never stepped into this hotel again ever ! )....

So i was feeling very horny during the Lunar New Year holidays & i have received all these SMS greetings from all the Ktv gals including her ! And she told me that she misses me,blah blah blah !...So i replied her that i wanted to bonk her & she told me to come over !...So rushed over...and she was already naked in her see thru lingerie ! Damn turn on & nose bleed !....she pulled me in & gave me a long kiss & at the same time started taking off my cloths...& my hands already fondling her huge boobs & later moved down to fingered her already wet pussy !...She kneel down & gave me the best BBBJ !...Not too long capped & we started to bonked in various sexual positions !!!! She really gave damn good sex !!!....

After i finally exploded in her tight SYT pussy,we took a short rest & then showered together ! Was a happy bonker !...So took out $500 normal Lido rate & Lunar New Year tips & gave her !...Then the most shocking & ugly moment...she smiled & request for $1000 since it's Lunar New Year !!!...Told her that i'm already paying more for that !...Then this SYT turned BITCH blocked the door & demanded that i pay what she wants or she'll shout RAPE !!!....I'm the type never liked to have any heated situations & also the hotel is filled with PRCs...So i showed her my wallet that i had another $300 so take it or leave it !....:mad:

When i told all my close buddies,they were damn shocked & at the same time amused with my embarrasing & EXPENSIVE moments !!! :D

Those were my very early KTV days where i was new in such situations & had no idea how to manage it ! What will U BROs do if U are in my situation ??? Please share ! Will be interesting to know !

Cheers !!!
Andyk

=> After i had shared the above embarrassing experience with my buddies,then after a year later over yum cha,this good DR.buddy told us that he was very happy & met this SYT from Lido Palace & then managed to bonk her at her apartment ! Very good sex,etc....so got another buddy very excited about this SYT !...And without meeting her at all,then decided to arranged for her to join him on a overseas trip to some ULU place where there's no FL to bonk ! Even flew her on 1st class there & then came back also over another yum cha....shared that this SYT is damn good bonk,etc but pussy was a bit "high mileage" already...All this time i kept quiet & at the back of my mind wondering is she the same SYT !....So both my buddies decided to call her to meet us for coffee...When she was walking towards our table,i can't believed that she was the stupid bitch who wanted to shout RAPE to cheat my $$$s !....So i quickly reminded my buddies & they were remembered & shocked that after 1 year this SYT can returned to SG & then bonked by 2 other buddies & they had spent much more $$$s on her !!!....

keano
06-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Well relating to this title of this thread..i managed to fart while having a sexual activity with this fling. She was shocked when i did that likewise i was pretty surprised too haha...

Still in the end, we managed to make some moans ;p

andyk
07-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Well relating to this title of this thread..i managed to fart while having a sexual activity with this fling. She was shocked when i did that likewise i was pretty surprised too haha...

Still in the end, we managed to make some moans ;p

=> So far so good for me,BRO,I didn't have FARTING Sexual Embarrassment with any of my babes ! Always make sure i dun eat any stuffs that's fishy,garlic,spicy curry or any food that will make feel liked burping or farting !....:D

yellowleaf
07-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Well, i think i have quite a few of embarrassing moments,

1. at 1997, was having sex with my 1st gf, bonk until my bed collapsed. luckily no one at home, went for movie after that. when we are home, mum asked what had happened to the bed. just replied that we were jumping up and down and the bed just gave way.

2. with the same girl again. was about to send her for poly's lesson in one of the afternoon. both mum and dad were in the hall. was feeling horny, have a quick sex. she actually moaned out quite loud. when we are done, she went for a washed up. as im sitting in the hall. my dad whispered to me, can enjoy, but must be safe. haha.

3. during 1998, knew a girl from chatline, went to pub for a drink, after that, we proceeded to hotel for overnight. my 1st time, police conducted a room check the next morning. police knocking very hard on the door, i dressed up very quickly, as for her, she still naked, wrapped under the blanket. need to produce ic somemore/

4. 2008, stomach cramp while having sex with my FB. she laughed till teeth drop.

kewlest
08-01-2009, 12:25 AM

1. at 1997, was having sex with my 1st gf, bonk until my bed collapsed. luckily no one at home, went for movie after that. when we are home, mum asked what had happened to the bed. just replied that we were jumping up and down and the bed just gave way.

haha ... you think she believed? :D

hipgrinder
09-01-2009, 10:47 PM
the topic reminded me of an incident when i was 20yo.
I was in army, and that year i was involved in the NDP, which was held in Kallang stadium that year.

After one of the rehearsals (late afternoon), my buddy and I walked towards Kallang Stadium, because we went for food, we have to pass by Geylang. At that time, I have not visited any whore in Geylang before.

As we passed by one of the house, there was a lady standing outside asking us to go in. But because I never try before, so was a bit scared and so just walked passed, ignoring her. She saw that we ignored her, she teasingly said (rather loudly that I think people on the streets can hear) " Ah bing ger, tai lei arh, mei li wan arh?" (阿兵哥,太累啊,没力玩啊)
Meaning: Army Boi, Too Tired? No strength to play arh?

I think that time we wanna prove ourselves, so when my buddy turned and asked me, 'wanna go try or not?', I agreed with a cool. But not very sure of the SOP, so a bit nervous.

When I went into one of the house, the OKT approached me, and the first thing I asked is how much? He said, " $40, can choose from any of the gals in the tank."

Then I asked, "Do where?" (I tot need to bring to Hotels.)

Then he said "got rooms upstairs, Wah, you first time come arh."

I realised I gave myself away.
Anyway, at that time, I was no sammyboy member, and didn't know there are other CATs, besides the CAT40 ones. so, i just chose one from the tank, even though I don't quite like her. Cause I don't dare to walk out as the OKT was a bit pushy as well.

So I went into the room with the Thai girl, and did our stuff. Halfway, the girl said something very turn-off... "Can faster finish?",,,, almost immediately, my didi went flaccid.

So I turned out jerking off on my own, while she licked my nipples.

After I finished, and came out, the OKT asked me how was her, I even told her, she was good. Actually, she's not, cos everything also cannot. (At that time, I thought I pay, so I can do everything )

After that incident, I always thought why SIngapore men like to go Geylang so much. It was until my other campmate started talking about spending 1/3 of their allowance on whores, then I realised got CAT80, CAT 100 etc...

Still, its rather embarrassing that when I wanna prove my 'manliness', I turned out to be a rather embarrassing one. Still, when I tell my bros of my first encounter to GL, I can still laugh at myself.

hipgrinder
10-01-2009, 06:20 AM
After one of the rehearsals (late afternoon), my buddy and I walked towards Kallang Stadium, because we went for food, we have to pass by Geylang. At that time, I have not visited any whore in Geylang before.

sorry, i meant walking towards Kallang MRT, and passed by Geylang

cHipToYol
10-01-2009, 02:11 PM
mine was with my ex banging hard at the staircase at one of the northern part hdb estate. bonging halfway, her brother walk up the stairs. then i too gan chiong already.. then shoot all out in at the wall.. the brother just laugh and walk away. pai sae leis.

andyk
15-01-2009, 09:56 PM
"How many BROs have drank so much till U got Hard On problem ?"

Recalled once in Hong Kong few years ago when i was celebrating my birthday,many thanks to my good buddy,the fine wine was flowing during dinner to the KTV ! Since we only there for a short trip,we decided to order wine instead of ordering bottles of brandy so i think we may have consumed at least several bottles by the end of the nite ! Somehow when U are overseas,U juz feel so relaxed !....

And the mamasan arranged this chio SYT & once i saw her,i was in LUST with her !!! Juz couldn't wait to bring her back to bonk her ! So by the time we left,i was feeling quite light & high already !...Knew i'll have Hard On problems since i drank too much but how can i leave without having sex with her !!!...At the KTV we were frenching so much,the lusty feeling was sky high !....

So back at the hotel,we stripped & rushed into the shower,i blasted myself with steamy hot water to "wake up my senses"....with her soaping & then kneeling down to BBBJ...but my dick juz couldn't wake up to the normal hardness !....Then tried drinking lots of water to try flushing my body...Then wasted my CD 'cause the hard on was so short ! Was so desperate to bonk her that when she "used all her skills to get my little one hard again & she almost inserted into her RAW !!!"....Thank god I managed to stopped her in time !....She was so understanding & hard working ! And i was so embarrassed that i couldn't perform when i really,really want to enjoy her !...

We rested till early morning then i finally "regain my power" & admired this sexy body next to me...she was sleeping liked a babe...and i started to kissed her neck & then nipples till she was awaken when i was fingering her pussy till wet....she BBBJ me & quickly capped me & bonked her till i was satisfied !....But it was a damn costly bonk since she stayed overnite with me,that means extra tips !!!....So after that embarrassment,i never over drink if i have any bonk targets !!!

SirDennis
15-01-2009, 10:38 PM
3. during 1998, knew a girl from chatline, went to pub for a drink, after that, we proceeded to hotel for overnight. my 1st time, police conducted a room check the next morning. police knocking very hard on the door, i dressed up very quickly, as for her, she still naked, wrapped under the blanket. need to produce ic somemore/

Are those chatlines are the real deal? You can really meet some decent looking girls?

I've never paid them much attention because I didnt think any decent looking girl would really try out random phone calls. Thanks for letting me know otherwise :)

keano
15-01-2009, 11:23 PM
oh gosh..that was 1998...i don't think chatlines are in fashion now especially with all the online stuffs!

andyk
16-01-2009, 08:02 AM

Recalled once in Hong Kong few years ago when i was celebrating my birthday,many thanks to my good buddy,the fine wine was flowing during dinner to the KTV ! Since we only there for a short trip,we decided to order wine instead of ordering bottles of brandy so i think we may have consumed at least several bottles by the end of the nite ! Somehow when U are overseas,U juz feel so relaxed !....

And the mamasan arranged this chio SYT & once i saw her,i was in LUST with her !!! Juz couldn't wait to bring her back to bonk her ! So by the time we left,i was feeling quite light & high already !...Knew i'll have Hard On problems since i drank too much but how can i leave without having sex with her !!!...At the KTV we were frenching so much,the lusty feeling was sky high !....

So back at the hotel,we stripped & rushed into the shower,i blasted myself with steamy hot water to "wake up my senses"....with her soaping & then kneeling down to BBBJ...but my dick juz couldn't wake up to the normal hardness !....Then tried drinking lots of water to try flushing my body...Then wasted my CD 'cause the hard on was so short ! Was so desperate to bonk her that when she "used all her skills to get my little one hard again & she almost inserted into her RAW !!!"....Thank god I managed to stopped her in time !....She was so understanding & hard working ! And i was so embarrassed that i couldn't perform when i really,really want to enjoy her !...

We rested till early morning then i finally "regain my power" & admired this sexy body next to me...she was sleeping liked a babe...and i started to kissed her neck & then nipples till she was awaken when i was fingering her pussy till wet....she BBBJ me & quickly capped me & bonked her till i was satisfied !....But it was a damn costly bonk since she stayed overnite with me,that means extra tips !!!....So after that embarrassment,i never over drink if i have any bonk targets !!!

=> To The BRO who zapped me & left a note "Mai Talk Cock Lah !" - well if U really don't want to appreciate my post or thread,then U definitely have a choice to NOT to read it in future & continued to deeply holed yourself in your world of frustration or being a useless coward forever !!!....U are very pitiful la !!! Better get treatment asap !!!

When i started any threads / FRs,i only want to share true experiences as i'm NOT a good story teller that several other BROs here who are really good that can make other BROs want to PCC after reading ! ha ha !....So in case U want to share any pointers,please behave liked a cool guy & make SammyBoy Forum a fun place to share share !!!

Cheers & Gong Xi Fa Cai !!!
Andyk

andyk
16-01-2009, 12:40 PM
=> To The BRO who zapped me & left a note "Mai Talk Cock Lah !" - well if U really don't want to appreciate my post or thread,then U definitely have a choice to NOT to read it in future & continued to deeply holed yourself in your world of frustration or being a useless coward forever !!!....U are very pitiful la !!! Better get treatment asap !!!

When i started any threads / FRs,i only want to share true experiences as i'm NOT a good story teller that several other BROs here who are really good that can make other BROs want to PCC after reading ! ha ha !....So in case U want to share any pointers,please behave liked a cool guy & make SammyBoy Forum a fun place to share share !!!

Cheers & Gong Xi Fa Cai !!!
Andyk

=> Many thanks to the BRO who upped & sent a nice short note ! U know who U are ! Frankly U & others that i have clicked well & later became good BROs make it fun to connect here !!! Anyway Best not to reveal your Nic in case tis "Coward Zapper" do the same for U LAH !!! :D

Anyway BROs, i'm NOT over-sensitive but juz to make it clear for this "Coward Zapper" why i did NOT ever TCSS in my above or earlier posts,i strongly remembered above post - the place was KEY's - my favourite Ktv in Wanchai,Hong Kong ( U can refer to my various posts in the Happenings in Hong Kong thread & various BROs have upped me before there ) and the hotel was CONRAD...and since it was my birthday then,of course i definitely remembered that "embarrassing & expensive sexual experience" ! Because the next morning this ktv gal refused to accept the bonk & overnite tips & preferred me buying her a DIOR bag that cost me much more !...:mad: Well after this I learnt from all these past bad experiences with PRC Ktv gals or FLs & always do my best to avoid such situations again !...

When i started this thread,it was certainly based on our true experiences only or else why & who will bother to share their "Most Embarrassing Sexual Moments Ever"....and i was happy to read other BROs joined the fun to share their's too !...

Cheers !!!
Andyk

*** Must NOT Speed ( 70km/hr max ) towards Lornie / Adam Road & Lornie / Thomson Road !!! Watch out for "Snipers with Speed Guns" on the overhead bridges !!!

Silent=Killer
16-01-2009, 12:56 PM
1st
When I was 15, I brought my ex to the old HDB area. It was a sunday therefore no one actually working therefore seldom got people walked pass there. We were frenching, lickin her boobs and she pcc for me there. She was not that skillful therefore my cum accidentally stained my bermudas leaving a big mess down there. We quickly proceeded to the nearest mac (B. Merah) to clean up. So happen, we met a group of her gal frds in the mac. While she introduced me as her bf, they were grinning while they all look at my groin area. Damn pai sei therefore quickly went to the toilet and left.

2nd
When I was 17, I met another ex in zouk. Both of us drank alot therefore quite daring. We frenched at 1 corner treating everyone else transparent. Things heated up and we decided to find somewhere quiet to continue. We went out of zouk and found a staircase at the building near to zouk. We quickly engaged into another furious tongue fight with my hand roaming her boobs. She followed by kneeling down, unzip my pants, giving me a bbbj. At that point of time, my frd called and asked me where am I? With my dick still in Esther's mouth I told him I am somewhere around zouk, blah blah blah.....until I revealed my actually location to him after much probing from him. While he is on his way to find us, he asked me whether am I at the staircase where there is a bangala standing over there, I quickly pulled up my pants and zip. I turned ard and see behind the staircase, realli got 1 bangala walking. That idiot acted as if nothin happen. I was damn pai sei and at the same time :mad:

SGDreamchaser
16-01-2009, 11:15 PM
lol. sexual moments doesn't have to be fucking right?

i know i have a sad life, but this is prob the most embarrasing one.

This person @ kinokoniya, the bookshop at orchard. she was wearing a mini and wanted to take smth from the highest book shelf. then she look ard, and took the ladder attached to the shelf one. she moved it to the book position, then took it out. i saw a chance, i accidentally went over and bump and nearby book. then it drop, so i bend down and pick up. shun bian look up. she was still trying to take the book. i tot song la.. nice undies. when i put back the book, a few ladies were looking at me with disapproval faces. lol. i quickly exited the shop.

XPlayer
17-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Quite a number, hehe:

1. I used to take home a FL for some bonking, and usually I get her to BBBJ while I drive home. One night, I was too horny and she was too good, and I CIM while driving through this residential area. She swallowed it, and then rose up from my lap, just as this other car drove by in the opposite direction, with the headlights perfectly illuminating her rising from my lap. We were both embarrassed, but laughed about afterwards.

2. I was with another take-home FL and she also did the BBBJ while I drove her home thing. Sometimes we would park in a quiet and dark residential area for some quick sex. Once, she was riding on me (I was in the driver's seat) and I saw two security guards on a motorcycle coming towards my car (probably to investigate what I was doing). I had to quickly push her off back to the passenger seat so I could drive off before they caught us. It was a close call. But it did lead to more hot sex afterwards, so I guess it was worth it! Hehe.

3. During my early years of visiting health centres, there was this one older (early 30s) lady who was very very skilled. Once, her BBBJ was too good, and I CIM after just 2 minutes of BBBJ. She was surprised, took the whole lot, then ran to the bathroom to spit it out. Another time, her gave such a good BBBJ, that when she finally capped me and put me in, I came after just 15 seconds. That was so embarrassing.

4. Once I stayed over at my FB's apartment which she shared with her sis. In the middle of the night we started bonking and we didn't realize the room wasn't very soundproof. The next morning, her sis asked me if I had fun in the night, because it sure sounded like I did. She laughed when she said it. I had a red face for a while, hehe. I did manage to retort that maybe she should try it one day, and find out first hand. The sis just said maybe, we'll see. It took me 4 years, but I did manage to bonk the sis in the end :)

5. My gf (now ex) was riding me on the sofa, and I thought to try something new, so I picked her up, fucked her while standing for a bit, then carried her till her back was against the wall. I started to fuck her again, but in that position, my first thrust entered her all the way very deeply, causing a bit of pain to her. She immediately pushed me away, taking me by surprise, so I lost my grip and she fell down and hit her head on the floor. Luckily no major injury just a bump.

nakamara
19-01-2009, 03:01 AM
when i put back the book, a few ladies were looking at me with disapproval faces. lol. i quickly exited the shop.

same case when I got chance to see overhead bridge upskirt sometimes...seems that there'll always be ppl around when such an opportunity arises.

But I did see a thai worker at wheel lock place followed and gawked all the way up the escalator while he was standing below. Too bad the girl was wearing a very short pants but looked like a shirt. :D

Bangster
19-01-2009, 04:30 AM
mine was with my ex banging hard at the staircase at one of the northern part hdb estate. bonging halfway, her brother walk up the stairs. then i too gan chiong already.. then shoot all out in at the wall.. the brother just laugh and walk away. pai sae leis.

Not bad lah brudder, luckily never shoot at her brother walking up the stairs.

That one har, if you kena, really very hard to resolve...

Gf might begin to suspect u r bi-, her brother would want to kill you..

JonnieWalker
19-01-2009, 05:08 AM
Here BRO, drank too much will really affect.

I booked a gal after one KTV session, and apparently drank quite a bit of beers. While bonking, the beer gas just suddenly all flows upward to ur chest then throat then head. A hard rod gradually become soft, and took me some time to revive it. The gal very good attitude to help with it also, but quite embarrassing sia... :o

Reminder: "If you want to drive, don't drink."
One More: "If you want to bonk, don't drink too much."