PDA

View Full Version : Acid-Alkali Analysis for HIV

hollyboy123
30-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Fact:

When U dip a blue litmus paper in acid, the blue turns to red.

When U dip a red litmus paper in alkali, the red turns blue.

My purpose of telling this here.

We can a color paper like this and test for ourself. Means that when we dip it in our blood, we can our own test for HIV.
If HIV positive, it changes color.

This will be useful when we bonking anyone as the immediate test would tell U whether our meat has HIV or not?

WE CAN BE SAFE THIS WAY.

When will the magic paper be available????????????

BonkingStar
30-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Quite a good idea.

Safe way of bonking.

Butt-Lover
30-12-2008, 09:09 PM
As a Bonking Professional I hav to tell U this:
I find the previous thread quite interesting. Bcoz blood is slightly alkaline that is it is just like water and no effect on litmus paper.

HIV may be acidic. I am not sure. If HIV is acidic, this litmust test will provide instant resullts that can save our lives.

Most of the time, we wear clothes especially underwear. Unconsiously, we may get blisters on our penis, and groin area and the balls as well.

We may not realise it. When we bonk, we only think of wearing a CD on our little bro to avoid cathcing HIV.

Imagine a guy who wants to hav BBBJ with a gal who is HIV positive. Saliva may not spread HIV but what if the gal at that time hav mouth ulcers.

If the guy has blisters on his little bro or his balls, HIV may spread as blood comes into contact.

Therfore, when u r at home, wear loose clothings to ventilate ur private parts.
That is do nor wear underwear. VENTILATION is very important. Moreover, it improves ur fertility.

especially, after exercise U sweat, that cause blisters in some areas. Always, take a shower after exercise and apply baby powder to all ur private areas.

This will prevent blisters. Blisters are also the cause of HIV.

Always check the gal has any mouth ulcers b4 she do BBBJ.

Thank you.

If U find this info useless, PLZ do not down my oints.

Good info must be appreciated.

ptgary
30-12-2008, 10:02 PM
I am inventing a magical contact lens that can determine if a person is HIV +ve or not.

I will let you know when it is ready. :D

AfA_hmor
30-12-2008, 11:15 PM
What nonsense is this! The only way to detect HIV is through a proper HIV test.

Don't anyhow spread lies.

ptgary
31-12-2008, 02:22 AM
to the guy who zapped me: can't you tell that i'm trying to let TS know that the "magic paper" test is not feasible?? i'm comparing apple with apple! damn it! read properly before you zap! :mad:

peterpan_24
31-12-2008, 02:25 AM
What nonsense is this! The only way to detect HIV is through a proper HIV test.

Don't anyhow spread lies.

haha think TS is saying tht he hopes there will be such an invention in the future... dun think he referin to present... .... possible fr such a thin in future but fr nw stick to the good old method of detection "blood test"............and anyway detecting is one thin, it does nt make anythin safe, the real safe thin to do is still "safe sex" ............

thomas88
31-12-2008, 02:14 PM
I found this site that sells the home HIV test kits from other forum. You may want to take a look, but please be warned that I'm not connected to this company in any way and use it at your own risk.

=====HIV Test Yourself===== (http://www.instan-lab.com/index.html)

nokia3650
31-12-2008, 07:49 PM
So you're saying you want to intentionally make someone bleed, then test their blood for hiv with a piece of paper before you bonk?

Wheres the sense in that, blood will be all over the place, you have to stop the bleeding and all.

You sure thats safer?

AfA_hmor
01-01-2009, 03:34 AM
Don't forget the window period. The HIV test result only reflects what happened 3 months ago. If the person got infected recently, it won't be detected. And it's basically a false sense of security.

As for the website selling test kits. Do use your own discretion and common sense. Beware of bogus kits and other scams.