PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan exploration

caveator
29-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Hi pals, anyone of you went to taiwan for some exploration??

eg. where to find freelance, website....etc

I be going there to work soon

thank

BtmMan
29-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Good Luck to you, I've been here since April and can tell you that this is one of the most boring place if you talk about cheonging, well unless you are willing to go pay BIG $$$ for fun.
To give you an example, a normal KTV session will very easily cost you around NT20K. If those mid to high class places, be prepared to spend many times more.... :(

newyorker88
29-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Good Luck to you, I've been here since April and can tell you that this is one of the most boring place if you talk about cheonging, well unless you are willing to go pay BIG $$$ for fun.
To give you an example, a normal KTV session will very easily cost you around NT20K. If those mid to high class places, be prepared to spend many times more..(

? I tot Taipei should have a lot of these fun places especially Xi Men Ching?

BtmMan
30-12-2008, 10:56 AM

Yes, a lot of fun + nice place, also the girls are most very very beautiful, only that all these gonna cost you a bomb...! :eek:

japcraver
30-12-2008, 07:18 PM

thank

Where will you be stationed ? TAIPEI, TAICHUNG OR KAOHSIUNG ?

I was stationed in KAOHSIUNG (KHH) FROM 2003 - 2004. There are many so called Beauty treatment shops that charge NT$1600 to NT$2000 per session(about 45 mins). The gal will perform erotic body massage, especially on your manhood.... if you cannot take it and want a FJ, pay more !

I got one lobang from one hotel, something butterflies valley.... the mamasan got me one young local lady, around 21 yo for NT$3000. I thought it was quite reasonable :D If you want the address of that location, i have to search for the hotel card ;)

Complete
31-12-2008, 03:02 AM
Ximending is the place to go & roam around...sometimes you will find people soliciting there.

japcraver
01-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Ximending is the place to go & roam around...sometimes you will find people soliciting there.

If you are there, must try the famous Ah Zhong Mee Sua :)

No Table or Chair ... all standing around to eat ... :D

http://img231.imagevenue.com/loc154/th_75535_AhZhongMeeSua_122_154lo.jpg (http://img231.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=75535_AhZhongMeeSua_122_154lo.jpg)

geeky
03-01-2009, 04:12 AM

Hi Bro,

Xi Men Ting does have OKTs solicting for businesses around that area, especially after 12 midnight. When I was touring in Taipei, I stay near the train station at Xi Men Ting and I did went to explore the place around there.

The point to note is that you need to be really careful in Xi Men Ting, there will be OKTs that will halt you and ask you if you want ladies. The other time I went, I went survey for 2 days after which I decide to call a gal. IMHO, if you are thinking about bonking TW gals, you can forget abt the OKTs cause they will try to convince you to take China gals instead of TW gals cos they will say like those TW gals are old etc..but I still book a tw gal instead, damn disappointed. I kenna conned by the OKT,the gal is a china ger when she reaches my hotel room. Shes like a dead fish, hurrying me to quickly finish the job and get off my back. Oh I forget to tell you also,when the OKT arrive at my hotel room door, he try to smoke me by jacking up the price saying that shes a student, so price is a bit higher. I have none of that telling him that I can just pay him about 50 sin (250 nt) for transport.

Just becareful when you called the OKT on the street, make sure you can see the gal first before even calling. I suspect most of these guys have triads backgrounds so just beware.

geeky

amerimacka
03-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Just got back from Taipei recently and I've got the local english advertisements scanned for your pleasure. Please book and bong with care. Do up me brothers! :D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3259/3163194684_ea87a887a4.jpg?v=0

Cheers :D

lowwol
06-01-2009, 09:02 PM
in Taiwan, get the local taiwanese to get u paid taiwanese girls to fuck. u run the risks if u go thru taxi drivers or newspaper adverts.

in Taipei, the local taiwanese can get u a local gal at NT$3000. but u must have the local or correct contacts. i have read previous posts on Taiwan and i think Bro Devil88's price is reasonable.

the girls i have tried in TPE thru my local contacts (also NT$3000) are model and race car gal category. tall, pretty and CFM looks. allows full service inclusive of CIM and COF.

u see many fuckable babes around TPE night spots and shopping malls. however, these girls are there to 'show off' or have already been 'taken'. trying to get an ONS with such girls are 4 to 5 times tougher than getting a jap girl. this is because pretty taiwanese gais are flirts (i classify them as bitches). they have fun with u drinking. after that, hands off. period.
so far, i have only scored something like 1 out of 10 times in my ONS prowling in taipei. at the now defunct Juliana Cafe and Sex A-Go-Go.

if u have the money or better still, if u have the right contacts, fucking a tv actress or model like girl at $3000-$5000 is very possible. hey....a uni grad in Taipei is only getting something line SGD$1700 starting pay. who wouldn't be desperate to sell themselves if they have the looks:)

cheers!

thank

chjw18
07-01-2009, 02:30 AM
Yesterday night, my customer brought me to this club along 林森北路 called 香阁星光. It's opposite a motel called "We Go Taiwan". There are 45 rooms and about 100 girls; all local, no PRC.

It's NT5,000 per person for 2 hours.

When you get into the room, the papa-san will bring in the line-up. Once you select the girls, the fun begins. Within the first 15 minutes, they will dim the lights and do a dance for you. During this dance, they will strip down to their G-strings. They will not put on their clothes until the end of the night.

After the dance, they will lighten up the room again. You can then play games, sing or just play with the "almost" naked girls.

After an hour or so, the girls will dim the lights again. This time, they will do a HJ for you.

According to my customer, if you want to have a FJ, the girl can bring you to an empty room. It will cost an additional NT3,000. However, if you want this service, you need to tell the papa-san in advance as not all the girls do it.

Quality of the girls are good; ranging from 22 - 27 years old. Was told that the club usually have many part time college girls one or two weeks before Chinese New Year; where people need extra cash.

Worth a try if you are in Taipei.

newyorker88
07-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Hi Bro,

Just becareful when you called the OKT on the street, make sure you can see the gal first before even calling. I suspect most of these guys have triads backgrounds so just beware.

geeky

Thanks for the Info, it has been a while since I go taiwan. It is not known as Er ren Gu( land of gangsters) for nothing

Sunlinetiger
11-01-2009, 02:16 PM
If you can read Chinese, this website, www.sogclub.com has a lot of good lobangs, freelance, massage, saunas, etc.... a small price to pay for the membership. I joined theis 3 months short term "gold membership", had a lot of good recommendations in there.

thank