PDA

View Full Version : Bai Long Gong

player88
26-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi bros, I will be goin to bbk in feb 09.. so would like to visit bai long wang.. any bros can advise on hw to get there i have a group of 8-10 person.. thks in advance..

virginboy
27-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Hi bros, I will be goin to bbk in feb 09.. so would like to visit bai long wang.. any bros can advise on hw to get there i have a group of 8-10 person.. thks in advance..

The white dragon king is opened for visits on Friday, Saturday or Sunday only. You should give call to Liau 师兄 at +66817500117 to make sure that the temple is opened on the day that you want to visit. He can also arranged for a van for a round trip between the hotel and the temple at a about 2,000 Bhat. The temple is opened at 6am, but you should go as early as 1 am, so that you are in the front of the queue. If you go late, you'll end up at the back of the queue, and probably need to wait until noon before it is your turn to consult the White Dragon King. It takes about 2 hours from bangkok to the white dragon king temple.The van is very comfortable, can take about 10 people and the seats can be inclined to 180 degrees. When the temple is opened at 6am, simple breakfast is being served. The White Dragon King will only start his consultation at 9am.

I find that the purpose of visiting him is to be blessed by him. Don't bother to ask specific questions like career, wealth, love, etc...because his answers are very generic, and anyone with common sense can give you the answer too.

Anyway, it is an experience to see him, and if you are lucky, you can see Hong Kong celebraties there. Good luck!

player88
27-12-2008, 08:43 AM
thks for yr reply Virginboy.. talking abt the que is there any que num? does Liau 师兄 help us to get que num or he only arrange transportfor us..

virginboy
31-12-2008, 01:37 AM
It is based on first come first serve. The vehicles will usually line up in a straight line upon arriving the destination. Just before 6am, someone will handout the vehicle queue no. to the driver. Using that queue no., when you get into the temple, you need to exchange for the individual queue no. Its a very fair system.

Ah_Hia
31-12-2008, 02:05 AM
This person so power meh ?
I feel much better to visit thai orange robe monks.
Esp those got good name ones....

Complete
31-12-2008, 02:56 AM
Is he a monk?

Heard about this Bai Long Gong before but never been there.

etct88
31-12-2008, 03:08 AM
This person so power meh ?
I feel much better to visit thai orange robe monks.
Esp those got good name ones....

same thoughts here...... too much hype...
maybe need to correct you a little, show be dark brown robe.. hee hee... higher in rank...
I have a regular master that I used to go to, haven't seen him for a while, sure kenna scolding....
You have a good one to recommend? really appreciate..

Ah_Hia
31-12-2008, 03:49 AM
same thoughts here...... too much hype...
maybe need to correct you a little, show be dark brown robe.. hee hee... higher in rank...
I have a regular master that I used to go to, haven't seen him for a while, sure kenna scolding....
You have a good one to recommend? really appreciate..

All the top ones gone up liao.
Dunno if LP Koon still around or not.
I long time never keep track with these things liao.

If u want hermit monks, got 1 such near Bkk not far from ON Nut BTS.
He is a Ruesi.

Cheers !

vaxvms
31-12-2008, 01:17 PM
i been and seen bai long huang .....but can say he vali chun on describing u :eek:
since u have fair no. of people tink can book a van
transport by Liu 师兄 orice is cheap :p

virginboy
01-01-2009, 02:33 AM
The fact that many hongkong celebraties seek his advice regularly. Anyway, like I said, his advice is quite common sense. For example, I overheard a female asking him about her love life. Then Bai Long Wang told her that she has to dress well and put on a smile, so that she could find a boyfriend. That is common sense, right?

player88
01-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Happy New Year to all.. thks for the reply.. seem like some is quite interested in Mr Bai.. Juz wan to know when i go see him what shld i bring, what shld i wear, what shld i do.. etc

Ah_Hia
02-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Happy New Year to all.. thks for the reply.. seem like some is quite interested in Mr Bai.. Juz wan to know when i go see him what shld i bring, what shld i wear, what shld i do.. etc

Ask him what the Toto number for this year's Hong Bao draw.
Then u tell me i go and buy.
When strike u take 70% i take 20% the 10% we donate to Bai Long ok ?
Swee boh ?

Cuz whenever u ask for urself, sure cannot get one.
Must ask for other ppl to prove u are not selfish ppl. :p

applepie99
05-01-2009, 10:22 AM

Preferably wear all white. You can bring your wallet, family photo, Singapore dollar note, for him to put blessings onto them.

ronnie1234
05-01-2009, 10:42 AM
I think this guy is not pro at all. He gives the same advice to people all the time. I visited him 3 times and all I get are common sense answers, wear nice, be kind blah blah blah.

When I gave him a hard to answer question, he will speak in Thai to his interpretator, he does not answer such questions. WTF!

I have heard he is very accomodating to $$$$ only, and you need to prove this to him before he really advice you on matters.

Just a cup of thought for you, bro.

:)

naemlo
05-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Some say very accurate, some say otherwise.... I have not been to his temple and dun intent to. What I know is, he is made famous by HK celebrities. Xie Sian, Andy Lau......

naemlo
05-01-2009, 10:49 AM
All the top ones gone up liao.
Dunno if LP Koon still around or not.
I long time never keep track with these things liao.

LP Koon is still around, I visited him during Dec. Very old, unable to walk properly. But still when he is well, he will still come out n bless ppl. I was hitted on my head by him.

Ah_Hia
11-01-2009, 01:46 AM
Some say very accurate, some say otherwise.... I have not been to his temple and dun intent to. What I know is, he is made famous by HK celebrities. Xie Sian, Andy Lau......

Famous monks who really give good advices and predictions never really ask for anything.
Simple offerings of joss sticks and flowers and a donation to temple is more than enough for them.

Cheers !

etct88
11-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Famous monks who really give good advices and predictions never really ask for anything.
Simple offerings of joss sticks and flowers and a donation to temple is more than enough for them.

Cheers !

super agreed with you, too much hype.......:):):)

virginboy
11-01-2009, 12:17 PM

Cheers !

Bai Long Wang doesn't ask for anything too. It's up to individual.

acid_rxz
11-01-2009, 05:15 PM
hi all i will be in bkk tmr 12jan to 17jan have book a van to white dragon temple have total 4 guys so if anyone wan to go or in bkk during this time can call me up my thai cell +660853185614

Ah_Hia
12-01-2009, 02:11 AM
hi all i will be in bkk tmr 12jan to 17jan have book a van to white dragon temple have total 4 guys so if anyone wan to go or in bkk during this time can call me up my thai cell +660853185614

give us fr when u back !

acid_rxz
22-01-2009, 12:32 AM
FR on bai long gong

arranged for van to pick us up at 4am as didint sleep so sleep thru out the trip when reach is around 6 went to Q up for number me and my friends get num 40+ they provided breakfast so no bad the soy bean drink very aroy

den its a waiting game see bai long wang at 7plus but got some special people no need to Q and before the thing start at 8 they see him first ....

at 8 he start seeing the people we go in batches of 1-25 an i fall asleep most of the time waiting as real tired fr all the bonking and drinking for 4 continues nite think around 11+ they give food again pad thai with chicken wing food was gd think many people give lots of money as all the food provided is nt bad although i only give total not more than 500 bt

2nd batch time 25-50 my turn to go over and overall he didnt say much i ask him my new job is it ok he say ok blah blah blah quite general the things he say let him bless or sign as he scribble something on my singapore money and wallet hope tat it bless my wallet never to be empty my friend indian also no problem as he got a translator who can speak thai,chn,cantonese,eng hmm dun know if worth it some of my friends say waste of time as so far and need to get up so early well i think it depends as some find a peace of mind when visiting these places and getting the ans to their qns

Ah_Hia
22-01-2009, 03:51 AM
So overall to sum it up, we can visit Bai Long for their food ?

sex crusader
22-01-2009, 11:19 AM
I tend to agree that all these ah chan give very generic advices.Like once i asked a very well know ah chan near hatyaai(atually about 80mins drive) about my carrer and he gave me the answer of soon liao, quit or not quit current job also can.So which is which?I actually waited for 3hours with a lot of sillyporian crowding the temple and mainly are ah pek and ah soh.Damn!

Niceman
22-01-2009, 12:21 PM
So overall to sum it up, we can visit Bai Long for their food ?

You may, bro... if you do dying for their food there. But, if I were U, i would rather go siam paragon, no need wake up early, no need rush, no need q. :)

Ah_Hia
22-01-2009, 02:34 PM
You may, bro... if you do dying for their food there. But, if I were U, i would rather go siam paragon, no need wake up early, no need rush, no need q. :)

If u were really me, i wouldn't catch myself wasting time in shopping malls or hoping for ajarns to give me miracle advice :D

acid_rxz
23-01-2009, 11:51 PM
haha nvm try before ma so went to look see look see anyway wun be going as nt much info given by the ah archan there but i will nt ask people nt to go as its their own free will

vaxvms
12-02-2009, 03:38 PM
just manage found some pic in my phone

no.10 and 11 in the queue

http://i40.tinypic.com/1in0j7.jpg

bai long huang started giving advise while we surrounding him

http://i41.tinypic.com/63vmuw.jpg

senoksenok
13-02-2009, 12:43 AM
hi all laoeng, is bailongwang a chinese? or thai? to me the temple looks like chinese temple le.

Niceman
13-02-2009, 03:38 AM
hi all laoeng, is bailongwang a chinese? or thai? to me the temple looks like chinese temple le.

A Chinese Thai. Would like to go... but no money. And not worth it, as I believe his advice is very general.

38tiger
07-04-2009, 04:18 AM
any update of Bai Long Gong and what is the most easy way to get there as my wifey don't have strong legs,
plan to go there some time this year.

player88
07-04-2009, 04:08 PM
I went there in feb.. i tink is beta to go on sun b4 u go make arrangement with lui.

QQBoy
07-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Dont' need to have strong legs. The van is very comfortable and will bring you up to the entrace. You just need to go early to beat the crowd. Here is some more photos to share

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3722/3722443501d5681fb50093997fc33f1e9f57b83.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3722/3722444c993ca75feb472650685842dc8831ccc.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3722/372244516697cb4fce5504c0fea798fecd4aa9d.jpg