PDA

View Full Version : Massage parlours in Bkk

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

SiaoHoUzi83
24-01-2011, 02:18 AM
Any MPs to intro that is near to BKK International Airport area and opens at 10-11am? Thanks in advance

Garage1
24-01-2011, 02:42 AM
Any MPs to intro that is near to BKK International Airport area and opens at 10-11am? Thanks in advance

bro, sad to say, no chance.. all still sleeping at this hr..

cheongsome
25-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Bro Cheongsome went to Nataree last night and he told me he was pretty satisfied with the gal that was recommended to him. :p

hey bro, thanks for showing me around, greatly appreciated! i went to teen massage 2 at sukumvit the next day and it sux big time...

FR
name: nat
Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 5.5/10
Boobs: A cup
Ball massage: 2/10
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 5.5/10 (very loud stereo effect, very wet, very responsive and participates very well. Not a dead fish like some of the gals in other stables)
Overall: 5/10
RTF: no
Dmg: 700 for ball massage + 1500 for FJ

Garage1
25-01-2011, 07:59 PM
hey bro, thanks for showing me around, greatly appreciated! i went to teen massage 2 at sukumvit the next day and it sux big time...

FR
FJ: 5.5/10 (very loud stereo effect, very wet, very responsive and participates very well. Not a dead fish like some of the gals in other stables)

thats the FUN thing abt cheonging WLs.. u never know what u r gng to get..dun worry, we all have our fair share of lousy bonks

teebs_darklord
25-01-2011, 10:19 PM

FR
FJ: 5.5/10

Bro, u should have gone to those recommended ones where the chances of getting a lousy bonk is much less. But anyway, I had a lousy bonk at Tulip also when I was there with Ben before meeting up with you that evening. Goes to show that if you get younger gals, you tend to get lousier service...:D

CelestialLegend
27-01-2011, 11:13 PM
thanks norice, teeds_darklord and other bros on pm for the great info!!! appreciate it alot! i will up u guys when possible!

i have redo the visiting arrangements (+ some research info):
i hope the info collected can benefit other cheongsters as well!!

interested to try: ball-massage, 1 lady soapy w/ FJ, 2 ladies FJ
not interested in: Anal

1. Catherine Massage
Type: soapy massage
How to go: best by taxi
Location: 341 Rama 9 Road, Bangkapi, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
341 Soi Yamnuam, Rama IX Rd
(Behind Juliana and Royal Pacific Hotel)
Tel: 0-2719-6672—4
Expected dmg: FJ @ 1700B & 1900B 2 hrs for 2 shots (normal grade); SLs @ 5th flr are 2700-3200B++
Opening Hours: 12:00-00:30
Best time to go: 5-6pm??
Web Comments: Largish bowl with about 60-70 girls, divided into 2 sections. Cost 1,700 and 1,900 baht. more suited for locals.

2. Hana Massage
Type: ball massage + ??
BTS: phrom phong
Tel: 0-2259-4407
URL: http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/
Expected dmg: 2hrs 800B for Oil, 2hr 400B for Thai Traditional; special + 1500B??
Opening Hours: 11:00-00:00
Remarks: Hana Massage by Lyn, located in Sukhumvit Soi 22! Catch a motorcycle and tell the driver Hana Massage
Qns: is it only ball massage? does it have FJ and how much?

3. Snow White Massage (seems like there are 2 snow white MPs, pls advise if this is the correct address?)
Type: Oil
BTS: phrom phong
"If you are going by BTS, alight at Phrom Phong BTS and head to the Emporium side of the road. Walk towards Sukumvit Soi 26 along Sukumvit Road. As soon as you enter Soi 26, you should be able to see us. We are the bright green building directly opposite Kopitiam Restaurant."
URL: http://www.snowwhitemassage.com/
Location: Sukhumvit Rd. Soi.26, Klongtan, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
taxi card: [สุขุมวิท Soi26 กรุงเทพฯ 1010]
Tel : 02-260-8554
Expected dmg: 800B for 2hr oil massage + FJ 1300-1500, SL:~1800
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 24:00, Happy Hour 17:00 - 19:00

4a. Eden Club Massage*
Type: 2 ladies FJ
BTS: Nana
(between Soi 7 and Soi 9, near Nana Skytrain Station, Exit 1)
Opening Hours: 13:00-24:00
>>90 min, 2 shots, 1600B before 8pm, 1900 after 8pm (price is all inclusive)
Expected dmg: 3200B for 2 ladies before 8pm
Best time to go: 5-6pm??

4b. Nataree Entertainment Massage
Type: Soapy + FJ
BTS: Huay Kwang
Location: 167/17-20 Ratchadaphisek Rd.(near Emerald Hotel), Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: 0-292-9144 — 8
Opening Hours: 12:00-23:30
Expected dmg: Price: 2 hrs for 2000B, SL: 2500–3000B
Remarks: ask for Khun Gee for recommendation

4c. Amsterdam
333, Asok-Din Daeng, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400
Opposite Grand Mercure Fortune Hotel at Asoke Intersection, Din-daeng
(nearest MRT station, Phraram 9) Tel: 0-2642-0801 — 9
Price: 2600 (V), 3000 (S), 3600 (SL), 4600 (SM) & 5600 (M)

Can anyone recommend a good traditional real thai massage?

I went to Catherine 3 mths ago... I would say few girls there are not bad but service wont be so good if u r not thai. Its a difficult place to go and not worth the time...

Orgasdo
28-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Doing my part for this thread...

Venue: High Class
Girl name: Pearl (Dats what it sound like)
Damage: 1800 + 500 tips

Comment: Place is just like any fishbowl places. I was in Emmanuel before going high class.but no gals caught my eyes n i move on to HC. I spotted the gal : Age: 25. Make my order n proceed to upstairs.

Service: 9/10 - Reason being she speak reasonably good english and therefore the communication make me feel more Galfren feeling. She doesnt rush the whole session. Massage, bath + soapy wash and the SOP.

Body: 8/10
Service: 9/10

Cheers

Orgasdo

BlueDragon193
31-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Traditional Massage....no pain no gain.:D

A majestic 'court massage' is now available to everybody

* Published: 31/01/2011 at 12:00 AM
* Newspaper section: Life

Having a massage is one of my favourite ways to relax. I normally have a traditional Thai or oil massage, but last week I experienced another kind of Thai massage which helped heal my back pain within an hour of service.

This type of massage is one of two styles of Thai massage available today, according to Dr Pramote Stienrut, Director of the Institute of Thai Traditional Medicine (ITTM).

It is called nuad rachasamnak, which literally means court massage. It sounded unfamiliar and rather grand to me.

This traditional Thai house is home to the Thai Traditional Medicine Health Promotion Centre.

My masseur, Kanchanawat, told me that this style of massage was formerly offered only to members of the royal family and nobles and is not yet widely offered in spas. She said when massaging a client, the masseur must use only their hands and fingers. When moving, the masseur must walk on their knees, she said.

"We must not use our knees, elbows nor feet for massaging our customers and must not stand over them as it is considered inappropriate," she said.

The client is required to lie on their back rather than on their stomach as in a typical Thai massage.

Normal Thai massage is called nuad chaleisak, or folk massage. It begins with massaging from feet to head, then massaging the back and the front. Some masseurs also end the service by twisting a customer's torso to the left and right.

"Court massage is very polite so we will not massage the head, only the legs, back and arms," Kanchanawat said, adding that it's a kind of medical treatment.

Before she started massaging me she asked if I had any health problems, to which I replied "No".

"No aches, no pain in any parts?," she continued.

I told her that I was fine and was here to try the treatment at the ITTM's Thai Traditional Medicine Health Promotion Centre as it was part of a one-day trip organised by the Tourism Authority of Thailand to let the members of the media experience Thainess.

She smiled and then said: "The style of the court massage will tell you which parts of your body have any trouble. You will know by the sharp shooting pain while I am massaging you."

Then she started massaging from my legs. Her fingers were strong and it felt as if she was using a tool. She has worked at the centre for more than a year after finishing a four-month intensive training course in traditional Thai massage.

She said every day the masseurs must be at the centre around 5:30am to attend a morning prayer session. Then they are required to exercise with "hermit body twists" known in Thai as ruesi dad ton before starting their working day at 8:30am.

Each masseur offers both court and folk massage, she said, but added that the court massage was more like a treatment rather than for relaxing.

This method focuses on the body's 10 major energy lines. A diagram of these key body lines is inscribed on the wall of Wat Po as well as displayed in the ITTM's museum.

It is believed that if a shooting pain occurs in any part of the body while massaging, it means an energy line is obstructed and pressing strong fingers along the invisible line can help clear the energy blockage and let it flow better.

Then she asked me to lie on my side and started massaging my lower back. An unexpected pain suddenly occurred. My face twisted.

"Now you know what I mean," she said and worked on the part of my back for a bit longer than other parts. After the one-hour course finished, I felt light and can now lie on both sides without feeling little pain. Amazing!

The Thai Traditional Medicine Health Promotion Centre also has a Thai Traditional Medicine Museum on the upper floor of the massage service centre. The museum houses seven galleries showing more than 300 types of herbs, traditional Thai medicines and displays on the theories and history of Thai massage, as well as herbs and spices used in Thai cuisine.

Apart from offering traditional Thai massage, the centre also offers herbal steam bath, foot massage and a massage with luk prakob, or herbal hot compresses. Fees vary from 100-300 baht for a one-hour session.

The centre is open every day from 8.30am to 4.30pm. The location is in the Public Health Ministry on Tiwanon Road in Nonthaburi. Advance booking is required, call 02-590-2606 or visit the Thai-language website at http://ittm.dtam.moph.go.th.

mwee9999
01-02-2011, 01:24 AM
Have any bros here been to Venus Massage?

http://venusmassage.web.fc2.com/English.html

The girls look young and sweet! Would really appreciate any feedback. Is it like those massage places like Mango or Angel Massage?

teebs_darklord
01-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Have any bros here been to Venus Massage?

http://venusmassage.web.fc2.com/English.html

The girls look young and sweet! Would really appreciate any feedback. Is it like those massage places like Mango or Angel Massage?

It should be the same as Mango and Angel massage. :D

Hoakah
07-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Hello Fellow Mongers-

Myself and a co-worker are spending a little time in Bangkok and I was hoping for some areas close to the Conrad worth visiting. I have been reading about Annies, but thinking of a higher class establishment. Not sure if there is anything close or a taxi is needed.
BBBJ is a key..2 pops, yes.
Ok to be a bit pricey if quality is there 7/10 on up...

I think one question is are we better off picking up girls at Soi Cowboy? New to Bangkok and have spent an hour researching...

If in a taxi, out of these, which one would you choose? 9-10 pm visit.
Snow White
Amsterdam
Mango
Other??

Thanks for the help! :D

Denzuko1
10-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Hi all kor kor,

I google many of the recommended massage parlours, the model all smelly smelly 100 SGD liao, you guys really spending hundreds for massage + firing ?

The last I know (info base on Dec 2010 rate), the massage parlour are charging around Bht400 for massage, bth 800 for oil massage. The girls now have rates as Bht 1200 for body massage & hand job, Bht1500 for BJ and Bht 2000 for full service.

I think it is more worth it to take a bath instead.

teebs_darklord
10-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Hello Fellow Mongers-

Myself and a co-worker are spending a little time in Bangkok and I was hoping for some areas close to the Conrad worth visiting. I have been reading about Annies, but thinking of a higher class establishment. Not sure if there is anything close or a taxi is needed.
BBBJ is a key..2 pops, yes.
Ok to be a bit pricey if quality is there 7/10 on up...

I think one question is are we better off picking up girls at Soi Cowboy? New to Bangkok and have spent an hour researching...

If in a taxi, out of these, which one would you choose? 9-10 pm visit.
Snow White
Amsterdam
Mango
Other??

Thanks for the help! :D

I wouldn't choose any one of those you mentioned if you are taking a taxi...and cost is not an issue...:D

Just go to Poisedon or copa cabana at Rachada. You can get the models there. Quality pretty good. Otherwise can go Nataree. Last time I went got a couple of young gals there. :D

Denzuko1
11-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi brudders,
Seen a lot of fr here but not much on overnight rates. If want to find from MP then what is the standard price range so I won't get "Robert" by them. I only know rates in pattaya is roughly between 2000-3000 per nite. Any kind advice on overnight lobang?

I am not sure about now, I ever checked once 3 years ago and the rate was about bht3,000+ and you also need to pay the massage parlour 2X the normal rate. You still need to consider the hotel you check in If you stay at Emerald for instant, you need to pay extra to the hotel for the girl.

I have talked to a massuer on this before, they actually prefer the client to receive the service in in the parlour. Hotel to them is not that safe.

BlueDragon193
11-02-2011, 04:08 PM
You need to know the mp gals well before you can negotiate a private arrangement. Normal rate about 5000 bahts for the whole day with you. Always stay in guest friendly hotel if you intent to bring gals back during your trip and do check out with Tim of thaihoteldiscounts for gf hotels.

Sanuk & chokdee

naemlo
12-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Why will someone wants to get the MP ger overnight? :confused: After a long day abt 8 hrs in the MP serving a few horny men. They will be too tired to serve another man overnight.... If u r willing to pay there r plenty of gers for overnight. Unless u tell me, u r f lazy, the MP ger is a perfect sex machine or u love her. :eek:

indianmagicoil
12-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Why will someone wants to get the MP ger overnight? :confused: After a long day abt 8 hrs in the MP serving a few horny men. They will be too tired to serve another man overnight.... If u r willing to pay there r plenty of gers for overnight. Unless u tell me, u r f lazy, the MP ger is a perfect sex machine or u love her. :eek:
555+ not necessary bro...

Once had one asking me to take her out after she finish work. Slow day? Kept saying she like me blah blah blah... OK first time came to my room (got delivery service some more)... sex was good etc... next day go back ask me if I wanna see her again. Sure why not? Good service and quite cute. Ask her how much "taxi money" go back home? She said: "up to u" so "paid" her BHT1,500.

She must b happy coz call me again later that evening. Hey... come on over babe! Again had a great time blah, blah, blah... next day same MO... she liked me alot etc... and I ask same Q... "Up to u"... so gave her BHT500! She didn't say anything, graciously waied and left my apartment.

555+ called me tat night... "why dun u come to my work place and see me instead?"

naemlo
12-02-2011, 08:17 PM
555+ not necessary bro...

It is either she has nothing to do in the day time or u r a f rabbit. :D

NobleEagle
13-02-2011, 01:21 AM
Dear Shifus, anyone can advise which of these kapoo spas that are near to Rachada by cab? that are not washed out and with reasonable numbers of syts?

Cutey Spa
PrettyRelax
Fruity spa
Harem Spa
Le ciel
Milk Spa
Harem Spa
Super Model Spa
Climax Spa
Blue Ocean spa

indianmagicoil
13-02-2011, 03:57 AM
It is either she has nothing to do in the day time or u r a f rabbit. :D
Yeah I wish... Can fuck like a rabbit and hung like a horse!

indianmagicoil
13-02-2011, 03:59 AM
Dear Shifus, anyone can advise which of these kapoo spas that are near to Rachada by cab? that are not washed out and with reasonable numbers of syts?

Cutey Spa
PrettyRelax
Fruity spa
Harem Spa
Le ciel
Milk Spa
Harem Spa
Super Model Spa
Climax Spa
Blue Ocean spa

Not big kapoo fan but knw tat Fruity has LB on it's payroll!

yinyang
13-02-2011, 10:42 AM
same MO... she liked me alot etc... and I ask same Q... "Up to u"... so gave her BHT500! She didn't say anything, graciously waied and left my apartment. 555+ called me tat night... "why dun u come to my work place and see me instead?"
Wah, got your bahts worth on 2 consequtive nights (declining price scale some more):p On the last, probably close breakeven point to cab fare and home delivery -for asking you to pop by instead hehehe:p

KatoeyLover69
13-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Not big kapoo fan but knw tat Fruity has LB on it's payroll!

Fruity Spa ...........

http://www.thaimassagemodel.com/Fruity%20Spa/modelplace-model.php?id=083

Garage1
13-02-2011, 11:17 AM

Cutey Spa
PrettyRelax
Fruity spa
Harem Spa
Le ciel
Milk Spa
Harem Spa
Super Model Spa
Climax Spa
Blue Ocean spa

forget abt milk spa, harem spa and blue ocean spa..
lousy lousy lousy.. ALMOST no gals all the time...

jac6868
13-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be going to bangkok this month...
Jux making a check, I staying in the Sukhumvit area, will the girls working at Rachada meet me at Sukhumvit area?

naemlo
13-02-2011, 02:27 PM
I will be going to bangkok this month...
Jux making a check, I staying in the Sukhumvit area, will the girls working at Rachada meet me at Sukhumvit area?

U asking normal OL or WL? OL, if she loves u, she will. WL, if u pay enough she will. :rolleyes: Ratchada is only a few MRT stops to Sukum.

What a question to ask. :eek:

jac6868
13-02-2011, 02:46 PM
U asking normal OL or WL? OL, if she loves u, she will. WL, if u pay enough she will. :rolleyes: Ratchada is only a few MRT stops to Sukum.

What a question to asked. :eek:

Bro,

I new to this...

naemlo
13-02-2011, 02:48 PM
I new to this...

It is just common sense, hardworking and making use of technology. If u dun apply these, u r just lazy. :rolleyes:

NobleEagle
13-02-2011, 03:08 PM
oh wow lol thanks very much bros, will be sure to skip fruity, milk spa, harem spa and blue ocean spa haha:D

Garage1
13-02-2011, 04:57 PM
It is just common sense, hardworking and making use of technology. If u dun apply these, u r just lazy. :rolleyes:

i also newto this :D

indianmagicoil
13-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Wah, got your bahts worth on 2 consequtive nights (declining price scale some more):p On the last, probably close breakeven point to cab fare and home delivery -for asking you to pop by instead hehehe:p
555+ I dun think a deal like this comes by very often! I think with the BHT1,000 tip I gave her the first day I bonked her at the massage place it pretty much evens everything out.

BTW for bros who wanna try their luck. Its Bangkok Cozy at New Petchburi Road. Sorry can't remember her name or number. She costs BHT1,500 per session. That was 2 years ago. Like BKK Cozy coz tat time was more or less a "local" joint and girls service there was good.

Fruity Spa ...........

http://www.thaimassagemodel.com/Fruity%20Spa/modelplace-model.php?id=083
Hmm... M99 Pang looks delish. If they never say "LB" on the site I would have been fooled! Thanks Bro Eagle for your "eggs"! Hope u can find what u r searching for!

topcook1
18-02-2011, 10:03 AM
I will be heading to BKK with my OC and kids and will be staying at Asia Hotel....Any good joint around there as I will be sneaking out late.

indianmagicoil
18-02-2011, 01:02 PM
I will be heading to BKK with my OC and kids and will be staying at Asia Hotel....Any good joint around there as I will be sneaking out late.
Asia Hotel? Just take note last train on BTS just before midnite if u plan to use that mode of transport. How late u planning your expedition? How many hours u plan to sneak out?

Dirty bath massage like those on Rachada (Posiedon, Nataree) or Petchburi (Bangkok Cozy, La Belle) usually closes at midnight. So get there by 10.30 or 11pm to get some action by taxi. Dun take those hanging outside the hotel coz they will bring u to a 1/2 fucked joint with inflated prices.

Or u can take the BTS next to your hotel and drop at Phrom Phong station. Check out Mango or Angels at Sukhumvit Soi 24 and 26 areas. Operating times also the same.

Damage from BHT2,000 to BHT4,000 for banging massage girls. Don't forget to tip them. Minimum BHT500 upwards.

Go-gos like in Nana (BTS Nana) or Soi Cowboy (BTS Asoke) closes at 2am.
Good thing is can beat the jams and take BTS - approx 5 minutes walk from station to reach them.

For go-gos u would have to do short time (ST) at a nearby hotel (BHT300 upwards for a room). U have about 1 hour to finish your deed. Pay bar fine (standard is BHT600), ST fee (standard BHT2000), at least a beer for yourself (BHT120), 1 or 2 lady drinks (BHT60x2) and maybe a tip to mama-san + wait staff (anywhere from BHT50 to BHT100). Prepare at least BHT3,500 - BHT4,000 for a ST bang with a go-go girl.

Give yourself 1/2 hr traveling time in either transport mode to reach your destination.

There are a few very local joints around Asia Hotel but places run down, dirty, girls most prob not to your taste and if u dun speak Thai - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME no matter how cheap it is. Better off in places where more foreigners go. OK, good luck on up coming your stealth mission!

topcook1
18-02-2011, 01:39 PM
There are a few very local joints around Asia Hotel but places run down, dirty, girls most prob not to your taste and if u dun speak Thai - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME no matter how cheap it is. Better off in places where more foreigners go. OK, good luck on up coming your stealth mission!

Thanks bro you your good info.....anyway how to go to poseidon by the train?

BlueSteel
18-02-2011, 01:54 PM

Nearest train station to Poseidon will be Suttisan station.

teebs_darklord
18-02-2011, 02:41 PM

Take the BTS to Asok station and change to the MRT line (Sukhumvit stn) and take the MRT to Huai Khwang or Sutthisan MRT. I would prefer to take the Huai Kwang MRT stn as there are a couple of MPs along the road to Poisedon. You can exit at either exit 3 or 4 at Huai Khwang stn. Exit 3 walk against flow of traffic, you will see Nataree and a couple of other MPs. Exit 4 walk along flow of traffic you will get to Poisedon and Copa Cabana. About 10 mins walk to Poisedon and Copa Cabana.

Yokosi
18-02-2011, 04:05 PM

topcook 1,

Oui !. What are you doing in Bangkok ?.

You as one of the Danok taikor would have no problems in sneaking out for some fun in Bangkok.:D

topcook1
18-02-2011, 09:49 PM
topcook 1,

Oui !. What are you doing in Bangkok ?.

You as one of the Danok taikor would have no problems in sneaking out for some fun in Bangkok.:D

Aiyo I OC wanna go bkk with my kids for shopping...anyway 4 years never been to BKK...

Yokosi
19-02-2011, 01:03 AM
Aiyo I OC wanna go bkk with my kids for shopping...anyway 4 years never been to BKK...

Every other WEEK, you have fun in Danok but tsh tsh tsh never been to BKK for 4 years !.

IMHO, Danok is much better than Bangkok.........and cheaper too.......and in Singapore............damn expensive.............spent over SGD200 and no get pussy in Golden Mile........got a Singaporean wasted, LYING DOWN SLEEPING ON THE TILES in front of Golden Mile Complex.

Too bad, your friend's bar in Danok was closed !. What do you expect ?. When the girls don't go naked !.

reedsteel
19-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Now in BBK yesterday 18 Feb eat grass. The public day closed everything, not even can buy beer. Got to go shopping malls to see chio mei mei. Tried MPs, Nana, Cowboy all closed . Today got to take revenge by trying all at one go. Go Nana, Cowboy in the evening , then dinner and go Ratchada to see my friend then go disco with her. Good luck to me

Playman2
19-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Now in BBK yesterday 18 Feb eat grass. The public day closed everything, not even can buy beer. Got to go shopping malls to see chio mei mei. Tried MPs, Nana, Cowboy all closed . Today got to take revenge by trying all at one go. Go Nana, Cowboy in the evening , then dinner and go Ratchada to see my friend then go disco with her. Good luck to me

Hahaha we share the same experience with you as we were there last year no knowing it will "All Closed HOLYday" :D

Now we have a Thai calendar so not to repeat the same mistake again! :D

etct88
19-02-2011, 02:19 AM
Hahaha we share the same experience with you as we were there last year no knowing it will "All Closed HOLYday" :D

Now we have a Thai calendar so not to repeat the same mistake again! :D

How come, no see your 2011/2554 calendar of holidays/holydays. slack slack;);)

indianmagicoil
19-02-2011, 03:22 AM
Actually faster would be go north by BTS to last station (Mor Chit). Come down from BTS (sky train) to MRT (underground) and alight at either Sutthisan or Hway Kwang like Bro Darklord suggested.

Did someone juz mention u r one of the southern Danok princes? Then mayb u can also check out Saphan Kwai local go-gos since I believe u poot Thai dai.

Alight at BTS Saphan Kwai, walk in direction of Big C, at big traffic junction turn left (turn right and its gay go-gos!). U will hit first go-go (Rainbow) walk further in and there are a few more. My old stomping ground is Music at Inthamara Soi 2 - ST is BHT1,500 (inclusive BF), big bottle Heineken BHT120. ST rooms at nearby hotels BHT300.

Bpai teow Krungthep sanook & chok dee naa!

naemlo
19-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Now in BBK yesterday 18 Feb eat grass. The public day closed everything, not even can buy beer.

I was 7 hrs bus ride north of BKK, also can't drink beer. Just got back to BKK, need to hunt for beer. :D

BlueDragon193
19-02-2011, 06:46 PM
I was 7 hrs bus ride north of BKK, also can't drink beer. Just got back to BKK, need to hunt for beer. :D

Don't forget to get two bottles of JW black/Chivas and one case of Beers and we can have a party with IMO at your apartment.:D

Playman2
20-02-2011, 04:31 AM
How come, no see your 2011/2554 calendar of holidays/holydays. slack slack;);)

Easy grab one of the Thai calendar and circle all the "HolyDay" kau tim already.

Cannot read get a translator....some many around!:D

etct88
20-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Easy grab one of the Thai calendar and circle all the "HolyDay" kau tim already.

Cannot read get a translator....some many around!:D

I have one translator, cipek, he not working this year and ask me to look for one myself....:mad:

like he said, so easy..:cool:

maybe my bad, I lazy, so used to having info ready.....:o

NobleEagle
20-02-2011, 03:55 PM
just curious isnt there any pubs or bar beer/ktvs that are 'closed' but really not 'closed' during these kinda days?

few years ago i was in Ayutthaya i recall all the bar beers/ktv pubs were supp to be 'closed' but they jus close the shutters and business as usual inside or those girls just sits outside drinking from boozes bought from 7-11/provision stores?

but anyway im sure you shifus all have your handy phonebooks that anytime can call one of your tiraks to 'tankup' somewhere else hehe:p:p

leaseoflife
20-02-2011, 11:28 PM

Bro, if I don't remember wrongly, and if they still do it, you can get a bonk from the hotel's health ctr. Yup, you prob cannot choose, and it will prob be more expensive, but if you just wanna have a quick bonk and a perfect excuse, that's prob a good alternative. The last time I had one there and the gal was pretty ok.

Or u can take the BTS next to your hotel and drop at Phrom Phong station. Check out Mango or Angels at Sukhumvit Soi 24 and 26 areas. Operating times also the same.

Angel not bad. Got quite a few lookers. Plenty of puyings. But place sucks in terms of amenities.

just curious isnt there any pubs or bar beer/ktvs that are 'closed' but really not 'closed' during these kinda days?

few years ago i was in Ayutthaya i recall all the bar beers/ktv pubs were supp to be 'closed' but they jus close the shutters and business as usual inside or those girls just sits outside drinking from boozes bought from 7-11/provision stores?

but anyway im sure you shifus all have your handy phonebooks that anytime can call one of your tiraks to 'tankup' somewhere else hehe:p:p

Wah... better check if there is a holyday when I go over in late march. Any advice from bros? KNS... later go all the way there, can only make love with my left hand. :mad::D

naemlo
20-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Wah... better check if there is a holyday when I go over in late march. Any advice from bros? KNS... later go all the way there, can only make love with my left hand. :mad::D

Yes, there is a week of holy day. A week to celebrate yours truly, holy Naemlo. :eek:

leaseoflife
20-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Yes, there is a week of holy day. A week to celebrate yours truly, holy Naemlo. :eek:

KNS...:D So, are the drinks, gals all on the holy one?? :D

naemlo
20-02-2011, 11:47 PM
KNS...:D So, are the drinks, gals all on the holy one?? :D

Lady boys are not holy, this can be arranged. :eek:

mikemike
21-02-2011, 12:27 AM

Bro leaseoflife, i dun think there's any holy day in late march but only holy naemlo day :)

13 March 2011 - National Elephant Day
6th April 2011 - Chakri Memorial Day *
13-15 April 2011 - Songkran *
1st May 2011 - National Labor Day
2nd May 2011 - Substitution Day for National Labor Day * ***
5th May 2011 - Coronation Day *

FYI...hihihi

NobleEagle
21-02-2011, 01:00 AM

if they like Nong Poy, holy unholy also jadi la heh:D:p

naemlo
21-02-2011, 01:03 AM
if they like Nong Poy, holy unholy also jadi la heh:D:p

My dream angel. Poy is the only I dun mind too. :D

leaseoflife
21-02-2011, 01:21 PM

Dun want lah... i only like holy holy type. Yr tirak holy boh?? :D

Bro leaseoflife, i dun think there's any holy day in late march but only holy naemlo day

13 March 2011 - National Elephant Day
6th April 2011 - Chakri Memorial Day *
13-15 April 2011 - Songkran *
1st May 2011 - National Labor Day
2nd May 2011 - Substitution Day for National Labor Day * ***
5th May 2011 - Coronation Day *

FYI...hihihi

Thanks Bro for the info. :D AT least I know I can get good companion when I am there :D

naemlo
21-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Dun want lah... i only like holy holy type. Yr tirak holy boh?? :D

Should be holy cause they have contacted my holy body. :D

dirtbag_26
21-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Bro, if I don't remember wrongly, and if they still do it, you can get a bonk from the hotel's health ctr. Yup, you prob cannot choose, and it will prob be more expensive, but if you just wanna have a quick bonk and a perfect excuse, that's prob a good alternative. The last time I had one there and the gal was pretty ok.

i think there is almost 0% hotel massage/spa/health center girls DONT offer to fuck u ....... in my experience travelling around ,got very very few places will not ,dun matter how "high end" a hotel is ,always have got girl ready to sell!!!!

Should be holy cause they have contacted my holy body. :D

haha then must tell her your sperm very holy she must rub all over her body plus swallow!!!!! :D

naemlo
21-02-2011, 07:48 PM
haha then must tell her your sperm very holy she must rub all over her body plus swallow!!!!! :D

Just use it as face mask is enough.... :D

Maosterz
21-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Hi everyone, i have read quite a numbers of pages but think i cant find any review on this place. Anyone here can help? Thanks in advance.

http://www.utopia-entertainment.net/

naemlo
22-02-2011, 12:16 AM
http://www.utopia-entertainment.net/

U sure boh?? Do u know what is search? :rolleyes:

etct88
22-02-2011, 11:13 AM

what is search?:D

I new here, I want to know for fun:p

vaxvms
22-02-2011, 12:28 PM

maybe he go search.co.th :D
miss colonz 2 nuru gel...u try colonz 4 ?
saw other joint also start having this nuru nuru massage now :p

naemlo
22-02-2011, 04:45 PM

Next trip I will show u what is search. Will not disappoint u.

naemlo
22-02-2011, 04:48 PM
miss colonz 2 nuru gel...u try colonz 4 ?

I good n holy boy. What u think? :D

Glock
23-02-2011, 01:56 AM

that is good ..... i like the nuru nuru but Colonze 2 the girls standard really not very good

got one time i walk in , look very hard and decide i cannot take any of them , immediately walk out go to Nataree and fuck a SYT (not great service but young and tight so good enough !!! :D main thing is I fuck her hard and fast until i shoot - mission accomplished!! )

and then walk back to hotel (which is directly between the two of them!) to sleep!

damocles
23-02-2011, 02:40 AM
colonze 4 the prices are
1800 for fish tank
2000 for sidelines
they have about 50+ ladies
if you go there, you can look for mamasan Om, she will take care you. just let her know that i recommend.

plaza and poseidon i also know the papasan. if u guys need any recommendations can ask me.

naemlo
23-02-2011, 03:04 AM
if you go there, you can look for mamasan Om, she will take care you. just let her know that i recommend.

Tell her that I know damocles?? How is she gonna to take care of me? :rolleyes: Give me 50% discount?

damocles
23-02-2011, 03:26 AM
yes of course damocles. or you can say kent. take care you meaning she will take the extra length to explain the talents of the ladies for you and stuff like that lah. got 50% off, i will go everyday already.

vaxvms
23-02-2011, 12:39 PM
that is good ..... i like the nuru nuru but Colonze 2 the girls standard really not very good

got one time i walk in , look very hard and decide i cannot take any of them , immediately walk out go to Nataree and fuck a SYT (not great service but young and tight so good enough !!! :D main thing is I fuck her hard and fast until i shoot - mission accomplished!! )

and then walk back to hotel (which is directly between the two of them!) to sleep!

nuru nuru is for service, at least for me
if wan syt or model go find FL more choices :p

vaxvms
23-02-2011, 12:41 PM
I good n holy boy. What u think? :D

ok next time we go ramkhamhaeng walk 2km night market , starting from foodland :p
but u dun halfway stop at ramkhamhaeng-U and sian students hor

vaxvms
23-02-2011, 12:43 PM
colonze 4 the prices are
1800 for fish tank
2000 for sidelines

plaza and poseidon i also know the papasan. if u guys need any recommendations can ask me.

so just go col4 and ask for Om, and say kent intro me...scarely she noe many kent leh....
btw i know many frd use this name "KEN" to chiong in BKK ...how? lolxxx

Glock
23-02-2011, 01:33 PM
nuru nuru is for service, at least for me
if wan syt or model go find FL more choices :p

haha well i am sure you are also always on the lookout for the "perfect" combination of SYT looks and good service .... actually got one time long long ago (at least 5 years) i went nuru nuru at Colonz , the girl really not bad looking AND service really quite good , i end up coming 3 times in one session - not normal for me at my age!). too bad when i return she is not there already - i guess some smart man book her full-time already

shit just thinking about her i am getting hard again already :p

yes of course damocles. or you can say kent. take care you meaning she will take the extra length to explain the talents of the ladies for you and stuff like that lah. got 50% off, i will go everyday already.

i am afraid that if i use that line you are sitting beside me in the next chair and the mamasan will immediately know i dont know you :P

if 50% discount ....... my cock will fall off from overuse :D

dirtbag_26
23-02-2011, 02:17 PM

bro u stay at Emerald hotel issit!!!!

naemlo
23-02-2011, 07:40 PM
but u dun halfway stop at ramkhamhaeng-U and sian students hor

I normally walk around Chula U... The MBA gers are just :eek:

Glock
24-02-2011, 12:45 AM
bro u stay at Emerald hotel issit!!!!

haha i think everybody is very familiar with that area :D

but usually i stay at Swissotel actually

pussyman72
24-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Tell her that I know damocles?? How is she gonna to take care of me? :rolleyes: Give me 50% discount?

huh simi 50% y never tell me during dinner?? nb my lj itchy lei. later i go chao chu :P saturday then fly up friday in bkk. boss ask me to stay another nite lol :p

pussyman72
24-02-2011, 11:36 PM

wa etc88 u new then i super new liao lei.... u lao ying lei kekeke :D

Playman2
25-02-2011, 01:00 AM

Brother so long MIA....waiting to learn from you where to go in BKK leh!:D

pussyman72
25-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Brother so long MIA....waiting to learn from you where to go in BKK leh!:D

i no longer the old pussyman liao lei. Good boy liao :P bkk not my playground yesterday still have to hunt around for pussy lol

nb really dont know where to find... :(

vaxvms
25-02-2011, 09:24 AM
I normally walk around Chula U... The MBA gers are just :eek:

chula U bo kangtao leh maybe u lead the way............ram U easier leh :p

vaxvms
25-02-2011, 09:26 AM
haha well i am sure you are also always on the lookout for the "perfect" combination of SYT looks and good service .... actually got one time long long ago (at least 5 years) i went nuru nuru at Colonz , the girl really not bad looking AND service really quite good , i end up coming 3 times in one session - not normal for me at my age!). too bad when i return she is not there already - i guess some smart man book her full-time already

shit just thinking about her i am getting hard again already :p

maybe she come sg to do nuru FL ? :D

naemlo
25-02-2011, 11:27 AM
nb really dont know where to find...

Told u to pcc liao.... :D

chula U bo kangtao leh maybe u lead the way............ram U easier leh

I like those OL going Chula for part time MBA. :D Used to have a tirak studying part time. I always volunteer to company her to Chula. :D

etct88
25-02-2011, 05:53 PM

good boy, where are you preying now?:D

lao ying = bald eagle.....knn:o

ccdd
25-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Just back from BKK...was there for 4 days...For me, nothing beats the gals at Amsterdam...Nataree nt too bad oso..

Glock
25-02-2011, 07:29 PM
maybe she come sg to do nuru FL ? :D

haha ...... then there are some very lucky singaporeans experiencing her now !

i already left bangkok , otherwise i would make another trip back to Colonze 2 and just see who knows maybe she is back again :p

the search for the perfect whore is neverending !

pussyman72
26-02-2011, 03:34 AM
good boy, where are you preying now?:D

lao ying = bald eagle.....knn:o

lol in bkk preying :p

pussyman72
26-02-2011, 03:36 AM
Told u to pcc liao.... :D

hehehe i no pcc lei go soi 17 :D;)

Cum_Luver
26-02-2011, 08:32 AM
good to see you back in the forum again.

boreas174
26-02-2011, 08:53 AM
went soi 33 looking for alkane fashion massage but found it under renovation:eek:

damocles
27-02-2011, 11:05 AM
went to suk soi 24 to check out mango. found out that there is new massage place open next to mango called ez massage. anyone been there before?

indianmagicoil
27-02-2011, 12:23 PM
went to suk soi 24 to check out mango. found out that there is new massage place open next to mango called ez massage. anyone been there before?
No never. Did u try? Is did was it good? FR leh... going next month and wanna try new joints. They got webby or not? Usually places like Angel, Mango etc... have website so can choose b4 go down or can order take away! :D

damocles
27-02-2011, 01:00 PM
the website is www.ezmassagebkk.com
first time i see sideliners working at oil massage place. lol.
if i have time, i will go check it out again and do a FR.
got take away also for 3000 baht. hehe.

joker21
27-02-2011, 06:39 PM
any bro been to Beyond Spa is on Soi Wat Uthaitharam near RCA?
does this MP exist? any review on it?

Soopafly
28-02-2011, 08:45 AM
the website is www.ezmassagebkk.com
first time i see sideliners working at oil massage place. lol.
if i have time, i will go check it out again and do a FR.
got take away also for 3000 baht. hehe.

Waaah, there are a couple of ez models that look pretty good! Thanks for the heads up bro ;0)

damocles
01-03-2011, 09:23 AM
i went to see already but did not try the girls as i was just window shopping. some of the ladies really cute.

i also went next door to check out mango. the girls more suited to ang mohs taste but the good thing about mango is they offer unlimited shots within 2 hours and also offer anal!

teebs_darklord
01-03-2011, 11:26 AM
i went to see already but did not try the girls as i was just window shopping. some of the ladies really cute.

i also went next door to check out mango. the girls more suited to ang mohs taste but the good thing about mango is they offer unlimited shots within 2 hours and also offer anal!

Most of the oil massage places should be offering unlimited shots within 2 hours also. :D

damocles
01-03-2011, 01:09 PM
no lah. unlimited shot only available at tulip, victoria, snow white and mango. all the rest only 1 shot at 1500 baht.

Glock
01-03-2011, 04:32 PM

every girl offers anal ? sure or not ?

yinyang
01-03-2011, 04:42 PM
every girl offers anal ? sure or not ?
Oi, rear entry job? :p Recall from my last Mango do, the gal surprised me with ass job (without warning or my permission!):o:D

Glock
01-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Oi, rear entry job? :p Recall from my last Mango do, the gal surprised me with ass job (without warning or my permission!):o:D

interesting !

i must go check this place out then !

wait , you mean she put your cock in her ass without you asking , or she try to put something in your ass ??? :D

yinyang
01-03-2011, 05:21 PM
interesting ! i must go check this place out then !
wait , you mean she put your cock in her ass without you asking , or she try to put something in your ass ??? :D
Oi again, never ever allow foreign non-human object into your reverse gear lah. Your imagination running WILD?:eek:

She just capped and rode back towards me. Obviously, not all.. can whisper your request to reception hehehe:p;)

naemlo
01-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Oi, rear entry job? :p Recall from my last Mango do, the gal surprised me with ass job (without warning or my permission!)

wait , you mean she put your cock in her ass without you asking , or she try to put something in your ass ???

Shit now then I know yinying loves this. :eek:

She just capped and rode back towards me. Obviously, not all.. can whisper your request to reception hehehe

Better avoid u in future. :D

yinyang
01-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Better avoid u in future. :D
C'mon, admit it.. you actually love it too. Never drive go-stan R , always on D mode meh?:o;)

NobleEagle
01-03-2011, 11:32 PM
C'mon, admit it.. you actually love it too. Never drive go-stan R , always on D mode meh?:o;)

not unless after go-stan gear she then bj you and then suddenly french kiss you...wah tat wan i will hum bin man kekeke:p

damocles
04-03-2011, 11:31 AM
url of mango massage for a-level fans.

http://www.mangomassagebangkok.com/

jac6868
04-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi bros,

Juz for sharing..
I jus came back from Bangkok form a 4-day trip and happen to saw a massage service ad on the bangkok map. The place calls Homm Bangkok locates at Sukhumvit Soi 26. It more of spa services than massage services...
No matter what, below link for bros who are interested to try on their services...

http://www.hommbangkok.com/eng/home.php

norice
04-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Hello,

CCK Kapoo Massage girls named Fai #21 and Mind #6 provides excellent lotion massage, ball and scrotum massage with explosive happy ending! Also, if you want your Hershey highway to be digitally examined and fondled just ask!

luck6
04-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Hello,

CCK Kapoo Massage girls named Fai #21 and Mind #6 provides excellent lotion massage, ball and scrotum massage with explosive happy ending! Also, if you want your Hershey highway to be digitally examined and fondled just ask!

Bro norice

does fai and mind provide FJ ?

from what I know kapoo massage only provide massage only and HJ, must be respectly of the gals.

norice
05-03-2011, 12:03 AM
luck6,

Yes, but will cost you additional 1,500B! But excellent service, hightly recommended.

Soopafly
05-03-2011, 12:44 PM
luck6,

Yes, but will cost you additional 1,500B! But excellent service, hightly recommended.

Bro Norice introduced me to Fai last year, and she was great! I wouldn't mind spending my tax refund on her again this year.

Happy hunting!

Tho66
05-03-2011, 03:57 PM
colonze 4 the prices are
1800 for fish tank
2000 for sidelines

Hi Bro, would like 2 seek your recommendations on which r d girls that have good service 4 Colonze 4 & Poseidon. :)

Btw, where is this Plaza that u have mention? :confused: Thks.

mwee9999
05-03-2011, 04:31 PM

have tried Apple from Mango a couple of times. Anal is definitely ok!
I find Apple looks alright and great service. For me I prefer to call them to hotel. I booked her for all night from midnight to next morning. 1500baht to shop 1500 baht to her!
She is wild! :)

norice
07-03-2011, 01:52 AM
Great News:
Nataree Soapy will be moving to new building next to Robinson within 2 months! Will be seeing all the brothers soon, tons of young attractive girls!

naemlo
07-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Great News:
Nataree Soapy will be moving to new building next to Robinson within 2 months! Will be seeing all the brothers soon, tons of young attractive girls!

Oh after so many years, the govt is finally slapping themselves and received enough money to allow it to open... :D So is the govt going to amend the law of not allowing MP within a distance from school?? :D

Anything can happen in Thailand, as long as u have tons of money.

norice
07-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Naemlo,

Need money, connections and Johnnie Walker Black Label Whisky! Moreover, cute young girls for partying and free boom boom!

Soopafly
07-03-2011, 06:29 AM
Naemlo,

Need money, connections and Johnnie Walker Black Label Whisky! Moreover, cute young girls for partying and free boom boom!

Aaah, the "Golden Rule," he who has the gold makes the rules! Time to make more money!

norice
07-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Soopafly,

Last night, I was impressed with Nataree's lineup, seems that lots of girls with big boobs are working! So, this afternoon, I shall be going with my buddies from Hawaii. Soapys girls are little older than sideline girls but seemed to have bigger boobs! I'll keep you posted!

dirtbag_26
07-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Great News:

Hwa!!!!!! really arh??????

hahaha like that good leh ,always ppl complain nataree room quality all not good ,but go there because the girl all SYT ,now like that can have both good!!!

Last night, I was impressed with Nataree's lineup, seems that lots of girls with big boobs are working! So, this afternoon, I shall be going with my buddies from Hawaii. Soapys girls are little older than sideline girls but seemed to have bigger boobs! I'll keep you posted!

hahaha so how????? you fuck how many big boob Nataree girl???? you ever take 2 at one time for sandwich??? I hv got do before hahahaa:D

luck6
07-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Bro norice

does fai and mind provide FJ ?

from what I know kapoo massage only provide massage only and HJ, must be respectful of the gals.

luck6,

Bro norice

you got 1,500 bhat for fj ?

that is very good price.

is that for 1 shot or 2 shot ?

luck6
07-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Hi bros,

Juz for sharing..
I jus came back from Bangkok form a 4-day trip and happen to saw a massage service ad on the bangkok map. The place calls Homm Bangkok locates at Sukhumvit Soi 26. It more of spa services than massage services...
No matter what, below link for bros who are interested to try on their services...

Bro jac

did u try this place.

seems like a kapoo massage.

the place is very professional, but the ml is wearing gown, red light, must be kapoo. :D

norice
07-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Luck6,

Better yet, go to Nataree and ask for a girl named Aum. Her service is excellent, I gave 5 star rating! Her charge is 2,600B for 2 shots! But due to my age and lack of fluids, I only can last one shot! You won't be disappointed, ask Khun Gee for Ms Aum.

Tonight, I'm drained, I gave her500B for tip and it was worth every Bhat!

teebs_darklord
08-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Luck6,

Better yet, go to Nataree and ask for a girl named Aum. Her service is excellent, I gave 5 star rating! Her charge is 2,600B for 2 shots! But due to my age and lack of fluids, I only can last one shot! You won't be disappointed, ask Khun Gee for Ms Aum.

Tonight, I'm drained, I gave her500B for tip and it was worth every Bhat!

She is a sideline gal? :D

norice
08-03-2011, 09:15 AM
Yes, she's a sideline gal! Lots of hotties in Nataree, currently, price range from 2,000B, 2,600B, 3,200B, 4,000B and 7,000B. Yesterday, only one girl was rated 7,000B, she,s 18 years old, tall, very attractive and lost her cherry 3 weeks ago!

teebs_darklord
08-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Yes, she's a sideline gal! Lots of hotties in Nataree, currently, price range from 2,000B, 2,600B, 3,200B, 4,000B and 7,000B. Yesterday, only one girl was rated 7,000B, she,s 18 years old, tall, very attractive and lost her cherry 3 weeks ago!

Ahhh...that gal who lost her cherry. She was at 30K for the first shot, 25K for the second and 20K for the 3rd...:D

Will be back in BKK 1st April. May try AUM when I am there though I am tempted to go to Colonize 2. :p

norice
08-03-2011, 10:10 AM
teebs darklord,

You should go to colonze 4 instead of 2 and ask for Khun Leon! Currently, Colonze 2's lineup is not too impressive unless you go upstairs to model lounge.

You should try Ms. Aum, she sits by the entrance her face and breast are average but her pink nipples and areolas will excite you! And don't forget her service, if you're not satisfied with her service I'll pay for a barfine at Kings Corner!

Based on my physical exam, Ms. Aum was never pregnant! (if her service is average, I'll buy everyone a drink, better yet, a barfine. Just share your experience with the board)

Also, to all the brothers going to Bangkok, you must go to Nataree, their service procedures have changed and it got better! Soapy girls are older than sideline models but their chest are huge and whiter skin! Also, if someone is making farts in the elevators, it's me! He he he he he

Denny
08-03-2011, 10:16 AM
teebs darklord,

You should go to colonze 4 instead of 2 and ask for Khun Leon! Currently, Colonze 2's lineup is not too impressive unless you go upstairs to model lounge.

You should try Ms. Aum, she sits by the entrance her face and breast are average but her pink nipples and areolas will excite you! And don't forget her service, if you're not satisfied with her service I'll pay for a barfine at Kings Corner!

Based on my physical exam, Ms. Aum was never pregnant!

Also, to all the brothers going to Bangkok, you must go to Nataree, their service procedures have changed and it got better! Soapy girls are older than sideline models but their chest are huge and whiter skin! Also, if someone is making farts in the elevators, it's me! He he he he he

Oh havenot been to bkk for awhile.still remember the good old days of MP crawl

Denny
08-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Oh havenot been to bkk for awhile.still remember the good old days of MP crawl
My favorite place is still caesar sideliners went 3-4 times never disappointed but not toomany girls.once got areal u girl who spokexcellent english .nataree manychoices but the roomsare really old but i got0avery nice chinese thai mix once

Colonize did notgive me good memory and one MP (coba bana?? mrt para9) betterrooms and met a very young girl who was sosweet that i saw herin three consecutive nights ale
cleoptra was another surprise amet a girl with 22 waist who kick meoff withriding in five minutes and i finished 2 timesin one hour utopia was.strange as i ghad been there three time but nevermanaged to iget
a bonk last two i remembered were amsterdam nice hardware but quality just.soso 18 floors of course is still with me at heart as it is still the biggest joint visited and also with good memories

teebs_darklord
08-03-2011, 10:41 AM
teebs darklord,

Based on my physical exam, Ms. Aum was never pregnant! (if her service is average, I'll buy everyone a drink, better yet, a barfine. Just share your experience with the board)

I'll probably drop by Nataree...:D

How have the service procedures at Nataree changed??? :p

teebs_darklord
08-03-2011, 10:43 AM
My favorite place is still caesar sideliners went 3-4 times never disappointed but not toomany girls.once got areal u girl who spokexcellent english .nataree manychoices but the roomsare really old but i got0avery nice chinese thai mix once

Colonize did notgive me good memory and one MP (coba bana?? mrt para9) betterrooms and met a very young girl who was sosweet that i saw herin three consecutive nights ale
cleoptra was another surprise amet a girl with 22 waist who kick meoff withriding in five minutes and i finished 2 timesin one hour utopia was.strange as i ghad been there three time but nevermanaged to iget
a bonk last two i remembered were amsterdam nice hardware but quality just.soso 18 floors of course is still with me at heart as it is still the biggest joint visited and also with good memories

When I went to Copa Cabana last time, I could never find any gals in the fish tank...:D And I went three times at 6.30pm, 8pm and 10pm...:p

Dark Desire
08-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Hi Bros,

I am currently in BKK for the first time (yes, totally newbie here). My colleagues took me to a few places, and it was so bad that I desperately come here to ask for your help. Have been reading like nearly 50 pages of this thread and haven't come out with the solution yet.

I'm trying to look for good ball massage, BBBJ, HJ, and NO banging. Cost is not an issue as long as it doesn't sound too ridiculous. I prefer SYT, white fair skin, nice face and good services. I've been looking around for your suggestion and found these places, please kindly give your comments:

1. Nataree

2. Colonze 4

3. Poseidon

4. ????

Do these MPs have a website so I can at least take a look at the girls?

I'm staying at Windsor Suites Hotel 8-10 Sukhumvit Soi 20, and probably going to the place by taxi after 9pm or so.

I really appreciate any help for this very desperate post.

norice
08-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Teebs darklord,

Secret, you got to check it out yourself! Afterwards, tell us.

teebs_darklord
08-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Teebs darklord,

Secret, you got to check it out yourself! Afterwards, tell us.

Like tat also can...:D

Anyway, have only 2 days to cheong in BKK...1st and 5th...:p

Probably will target tulip/snow white/nataree/poisedon/copa cabana...:cool:

guni_man
08-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Norice, now you got me all excited about Nataree again.

Never heard of the 4K and 7K cat in Nataree. The most expensive I encountered was 3.2K.
Will be there on 31 Mar, can't wait!

damocles
08-03-2011, 10:03 PM
plaza is at new petchburi. you can tell the taxi driver and he will bring you there. or you can walk from nana BTS down but its about 15 mins walk.

col 2 after the new management takeover, the quality dropping.

col 4 is small setup but quite nice and personal.

norice
08-03-2011, 10:23 PM
guni man,

Yes, there are approximately 3, 3,200B girls, 6, 4,000B girls and only one 7,000B girl! In my opinion, they're all very young hotties, I don't know about their service but they do look great!

If you have that kind of money to spend go for it but not me, I rather select 2,600B girls!

topcook1
09-03-2011, 01:01 PM

Asia Hotel have a health center? Anyway will be there this Friday..will check it out..

BlueDragon193
09-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Great News:

Don't be surprise Khun chuwit will coming in and protest again.:D

norice
09-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Bluedragon 193,

I hope not, Nataree needs a new buildiing with clean rooms, functioning plumbing and brand new large tub!

I got to be nice to Khun Chuwit, cause he owns several rooms in our condo! He looked mean and tough in person, not a friendly guy.

jac6868
09-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jac6868
Hi bros,

Juz for sharing..

Bro jac

did u try this place.

seems like a kapoo massage.

the place is very professional, but the ml is wearing gown, red light, must be kapoo.

Bro,

I did try the service during my holiday in Bkk...The gals are beautiful and sweet, but the counter staff (believe to be the boss) is much more beautiful than the gals..
I oso got the discount, thanks by the bangkok map which i get from the airport...
btw, wat is the meaning of ml & kapoo???

vitroman
10-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Dear bros, will be heading BKK for hol soon. Any lobangs for the following, and estimated costs:

1. Good Thai Massage (Clean ones)
2. Nuru Massage

I also read that outcalls cost only 2hrs for 1000THB. So cheap meh, any catch to it?

Thks in advance

Yokosi
10-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Dear bros, will be heading BKK for hol soon. Any lobangs for the following, and estimated costs:

1. Good Thai Massage (Clean ones)
2. Nuru Massage

I also read that outcalls cost only 2hrs for 1000THB. So cheap meh, any catch to it?

Thks in advance

Outcalls cost Thb1000.

That excludes the " oil massage" service charge. It is Thb1500 for an hour and half.

As for nuru nuru massage. You will get an older girl to do it that will cost you an extra Thb500 to 600 extra, excluding the massage / FJ service charge.

vitroman
11-03-2011, 12:55 AM
Outcalls cost Thb1000.

That excludes the " oil massage" service charge. It is Thb1500 for an hour and half.

As for nuru nuru massage. You will get an older girl to do it that will cost you an extra Thb500 to 600 extra, excluding the massage / FJ service charge.

Sorry bro, I'm still a bit confused.

Am I correct to say that outcall + "oil massage" = 1000 + 1500 = 2500THB?

What does the outcall include? FJ?

Thks man, cos I most liekly doing outcall.

NZL97
11-03-2011, 01:37 AM

Thks man, cos I most liekly doing outcall.

bro, i tries outcall also to my hotel rm, yr 1000THB (for 2 hrs is cheap lor IMHO) is 4 massage only, however if u can sian the gal, can nego 4 additional svc which is what i did, a HJ 4 anor 1000THB............:p

however, my advice is go to the shop personally 2 pick the one tat u like, ask 4 her name & then call back 2 book the gal u want...........happy "massage"!!!!!!!!!!!

Yokosi
11-03-2011, 03:23 PM

bro, i tries outcall also to my hotel rm, yr 1000THB (for 2 hrs is cheap lor IMHO) is 4 massage only, however if u can sian the gal, can nego 4 additional svc which is what i did, a HJ 4 anor 1000THB............:p

however, my advice is go to the shop personally 2 pick the one tat u like, ask 4 her name & then call back 2 book the gal u want...........happy "massage"!!!!!!!!!!!

To vitroman,

Outcall is THB 1000. Oil massage is THB 1500. Total is THB2500.

Fuck job included if you picked a syt that do oil massage. The FJ is auto.

Fuck job not included if you pick a old lady that do traditional massage at a rate that is below the oil massage charge.

To NZL97,

THB 2000 for traditional massage and a hand job ?:confused: Why sian the gal ?. For THB2000 and less, you can have a soapy in Rachada !!!.

Better you skip the THB1000 hand job, pcc with your fingers and then lick your fingers when eating Kentucky Fried Chicken.:D

THB1500 oil massage includes oil massage, maybe massage your balls, rub rub, naked get together in the tub or shower, blow job, tits sucking, and FJ. FJ may be 2 times. And anal job, too, if you pick the correct puying from the correct club.

teebs_darklord
11-03-2011, 03:28 PM

Bro HJ for THB 1,000 is very expensive leh...:D

If I remember correctly, FJ at oil massage joints is THB 1,500 and BJ is THB 1,000 and HJ is probably THB 500.

Yokosi
11-03-2011, 04:17 PM

And that is why i told him to save THB1000, pcc himself, and licked his fingers while eating KFC !!!.

THB1000 for a fucking hand job. :eek: Shit !. And shit again !.:rolleyes:

Better pay another THB800 and have it all in Hi-Class soapy in Rachada.

Or pay THB700 for a BBBJ with CIM in Lolita's in Suk Soi 8.

dirtbag_26
11-03-2011, 04:17 PM
I hope not, Nataree needs a new buildiing with clean rooms, functioning plumbing and brand new large tub!

yar man ,i have ever seen a cockroach running in a room in Nataree!!! if the girl neh neh not super big and round i will have really no mood and leave already :p

Garage1
11-03-2011, 05:35 PM
cant believe u guys still never listen to all the shit abt nataree, the room sucks.. even if u get a nice gal, why do it in such a poor state of room condition.. its ALMOST like petain room .. or even worse..
dun be lazy , walk ard ..

norice
11-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Garage1,
Are you an interior decorator? I go to soapys for cute girls and excellent erotic services! Nice rooms, new tubs and functioning plumbing helps but bottom line is the girls and service!

Currently, Nataree's rooms are old but their mattresses are firmand tubs are clean with functioning plumbing so I'm satisfied!

NZL97
11-03-2011, 06:59 PM
To vitroman,

Outcall is THB 1000. Oil massage is THB 1500. Total is THB2500.

Fuck job included if you picked a syt that do oil massage. The FJ is auto.

Fuck job not included if you pick a old lady that do traditional massage at a rate that is below the oil massage charge.

To NZL97,

THB 2000 for traditional massage and a hand job ?:confused: Why sian the gal ?. For THB2000 and less, you can have a soapy in Rachada !!!.

Better you skip the THB1000 hand job, pcc with your fingers and then lick your fingers when eating Kentucky Fried Chicken.:D

THB1500 oil massage includes oil massage, maybe massage your balls, rub rub, naked get together in the tub or shower, blow job, tits sucking, and FJ. FJ may be 2 times. And anal job, too, if you pick the correct puying from the correct club.

If I remember correctly, FJ at oil massage joints is THB 1,500 and BJ is THB 1,000 and HJ is probably THB 500.

haha..............actually the outcall massage that i hv is from the footmassage shop and not from the massage parlour, which is y the 2hr outcall + massage = 1000THB, agreed that anor 1000THB for HJ quite ex but small head rule ove big head tat time as i find the gal quite sexy, actually want FJ but she not willing which is y i hv to "sian" her 4 HJ.............:D

other than the massage parlour & agogo bars, can also target some gals from the footmassage shop as some of them quite gd looking.............happy bonking!!!!!

Glock
11-03-2011, 07:12 PM
cant believe u guys still never listen to all the shit abt nataree, the room sucks.. even if u get a nice gal, why do it in such a poor state of room condition.. its ALMOST like petain room .. or even worse..

it is not a 5 star hotel (unlike some soapys that are close :D) but it is ok for what you (or i should say "i") need to do there :p

there are many more worse places (have you been to Cambodia? some of the whores would find it a big upgrade to work in nataree)

main thing about nataree is the number of girls available , and the convenience of location

that is why they never upgrade for so long , it is still good enough

lobsters
11-03-2011, 09:12 PM
same situation at poseidon, just back from there, those so call massage is suck man!!:(

Garage1
11-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Garage1,
Are you an interior decorator? I go to soapys for cute girls and excellent erotic services! Nice rooms, new tubs and functioning plumbing helps but bottom line is the girls and service!

Currently, Nataree's rooms are old but their mattresses are firmand tubs are clean with functioning plumbing so I'm satisfied!

sorry man.. i go for overall package... i dun mind drop 4k on any gal.. but to do it in a sub-standard place which you can say its OK.. of cos its ok, all u need is just a bed.. hell, even petain road is do-able..
thats just my honest opinion..
even cowboy from nataree knows his rooms are shit..tell cowboy i said hi.. and to all the hainan bros in nataree.. as well...

vaxvms
11-03-2011, 10:31 PM
sorry man.. i go for overall package... i dun mind drop 4k on any gal.. but to do it in a sub-standard place which you can say its OK.. of cos its ok, all u need is just a bed.. hell, even petain road is do-able..
thats just my honest opinion..
even cowboy from nataree knows his rooms are shit..tell cowboy i said hi.. and to all the hainan bros in nataree.. as well...

bro whr u recommned now ?
btw wtf u browing sbf on TGIF in bkk :D

Garage1
11-03-2011, 10:33 PM
it is not a 5 star hotel (unlike some soapys that are close :D) but it is ok for what you (or i should say "i") need to do there :p

there are many more worse places (have you been to Cambodia? some of the whores would find it a big upgrade to work in nataree)

main thing about nataree is the number of girls available , and the convenience of location

that is why they never upgrade for so long , it is still good enough

bro, been to cambodia and laos already, thats why i neevr F there.. cos the conditions are so shit..
bro.. no need convenience, taxis are everywhere in bkk.. believe me, if u try 1 gal in each diff MPs, u have more fun..
:D
in caseu want my reco now, go to golden gate, or used to be called selana or maleena.. at the back of mengjai area, NOT FAR from nataree HORRRRRRR
gals are ok and rooms are ok.. and price also ok..heheheh

Garage1
11-03-2011, 10:35 PM

bro, onlu 930pm in bkk ley.. will be gng out tonight ard 11pm..
who wants to come, give me a late pm

Garage1
11-03-2011, 10:36 PM

bro, will rec u victoria at rama 9.. off the beaten track but bbbj and 2 shots guarantee and rooms deft have HOT WATER and full blast

vaxvms
11-03-2011, 10:39 PM
bro, will rec u victoria at rama 9.. off the beaten track but bbbj and 2 shots guarantee and rooms deft have HOT WATER and full blast

amsterdam also not bad ...at least models :p
me old man liao 2 shot cmi...save bullet for supper

sanok!!!

teebs_darklord
11-03-2011, 10:40 PM
And that is why i told him to save THB1000, pcc himself, and licked his fingers while eating KFC !!!.

THB1000 for a fucking hand job. :eek: Shit !. And shit again !.:rolleyes:

Better pay another THB800 and have it all in Hi-Class soapy in Rachada.

Or pay THB700 for a BBBJ with CIM in Lolita's in Suk Soi 8.

Lolita's so cheap??? :p

Garage1
11-03-2011, 10:44 PM
amsterdam also not bad ...at least models :p
me old man liao 2 shot cmi...save bullet for supper

sanok!!!

amstrerdam is one of my fav too, but the girls is come and go.. no fixed schedule.. some days u end up looking at 4-5 .. but the looks factor is deft up there.. way better than LOCAL THAI YUPPIES FAV - utopia..

Garage1
11-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Lolita's so cheap??? :p

but warn u hor.. the girls looks are CMI to the max, thats the reason why they work there in the 1st place cos their mouth still works.. now not sure if yr just looking for a mouth ..

teebs_darklord
12-03-2011, 12:47 AM
but warn u hor.. the girls looks are CMI to the max, thats the reason why they work there in the 1st place cos their mouth still works.. now not sure if yr just looking for a mouth ..

Hmmmm....think I'll be better off looking somewhere else...:D

norice
12-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Garage1,

It doesn't matter, what we say about Nataree, Nataree is still the most profitable soapys in Thailand! We can't believe number of people goes in and out of Nataree, the old man must be laughing to the bank everyday! So, it doesn't matter, what color, creed or nationality everyone are welcome in Nataree, so go and have a sensual lifetime erotic experience! I did and all my friends!

Yokosi
12-03-2011, 10:46 AM
same situation at poseidon, just back from there, those so call massage is suck man!!:(

What massage ???.:confused:

You got puying from the sideline. Their job is to FUCK !.

dirtbag_26
13-03-2011, 09:24 PM

hahaha bro relak lah brudder!!!!

yar that one time I saw only lah ,but really lah is not like got many many ,and overall the bed sheet is clean and nice smelling, soap water is soap water ,hot water is hot water ,wet girl chee bye is wet girl chee bye ,hot wet girl mouth is hot wet girl mouth!!! i not saying is like got rubbish all over the floor and smell bad lah

i also not staying in super high class hotel,so the building old is ok for me ,and then i only need the room for 2 hrs :p ,worst case i fuck the girl standing up or in the bath dun need use the bed :D

and in the end what is most important is the girls and nataree GOT A LOT

it is a "circle" thing ........the customer looking for lot of girl to fuck go there ,and lot of girl go there because all the customer go there!!! i hv ever been to nearby smaller MP but then the girl got complain to me before they got not enough customer going there so the girls all not making enough money

haha do the MP boss all get to QA all the girls???? damn good business to be boss of!!!

Glock
14-03-2011, 12:52 AM

someone i know always says that "all women are beautiful when they are giving you a blowjob" :D

BlueDragon193
14-03-2011, 01:05 AM
someone i know always says that "all women are beautiful when they are giving you a blowjob" :D

If one can afford then Lord Palace is a nice place to check out.:D

naemlo
14-03-2011, 01:37 AM
If one can afford then Lord Palace is a nice place to check out.:D

No wonder u r always in that palace. :rolleyes:

vaxvms
14-03-2011, 12:27 PM

cfm dragon is inside.........

http://i56.tinypic.com/1zf24wx.jpg

dragon now playing bubble bath

http://i56.tinypic.com/105wh79.jpg

vaxvms
14-03-2011, 12:34 PM
any bro has experience at pretty joy?

http://i56.tinypic.com/2qdu4oi.png

norice
14-03-2011, 12:45 PM
vaxvms,

Yes, it's located directly accross from my condo! Lots of pretty girls but slightly expensive compared to other kapoo places! If you want model type girls, go to Sapphire!

Soopafly
14-03-2011, 01:03 PM
vaxvms,

Yes, it's located directly accross from my condo! Lots of pretty girls but slightly expensive compared to other kapoo places! If you want model type girls, go to Sapphire!

Bro Norice,

Do they rent out rooms at Sapphire? I might just stay there and just have a couple of girls every day :O)

Cheers,

BlueDragon193
14-03-2011, 02:18 PM

Got connection mah..:D

any bro has experience at pretty joy?

http://i56.tinypic.com/2qdu4oi.png

vaxvms,

The building is a hotel cum MP.

norice
15-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Soopafly,

No, but we can visit Sapphire frequently cause my favorite EBI Fitness & Sauna is directly across the street!
Also, lots of cuties with big boobs at Rainbow III in Nana Plaza!
Best looking freelancer in Nana Hotel Parking lot is "Bier", her body is curvey, attractive with sensual smile, her fee is 1,000B for short time! It's very easy to find her, she's Thai-Chinese, tall and pretty!

Glock
16-03-2011, 03:05 AM

actually

this remind me of this time i was in Nana (i think one of the rainbow bars) , i sat beside a guy who turn out to be from the US , we started chitchatting when we both were amused by this girl trying to hook one of the guys sitting at the stage , and he was telling me stories of his traveling around the world fucking , and he said (he is quite old) he used to go down to Tijuana where there were blowjob bars where you go there and order a drink and while you are drinking some girl will come under the bar , unzip you and start sucking (you dont have to order , this is automatic) .

you can just sit there , have your beer , get sucked until you come (all CIM) without even looking down to see (he just tip/pay the woman by holding out money under the table). so the woman can be very very ugly and you will never know :D

(this was long long time ago , before AIDS)

btw he said the best place in the world to fuck is Philippines :p

Garage1
16-03-2011, 10:20 AM
actually

this remind me of this time i was in Nana (i think one of the rainbow bars) , i sat beside a guy who turn out to be from the US , we started chitchatting when we both were amused by this girl trying to hook one of the guys sitting at the stage , and he was telling me stories of his traveling around the world fucking , and he said (he is quite old) he used to go down to Tijuana where there were blowjob bars where you go there and order a drink and while you are drinking some girl will come under the bar , unzip you and start sucking (you dont have to order , this is automatic) .

you can just sit there , have your beer , get sucked until you come (all CIM) without even looking down to see (he just tip/pay the woman by holding out money under the table). so the woman can be very very ugly and you will never know :D

(this was long long time ago , before AIDS)

the lazy farang prefer pinoys is cos of the tanned skin and the ability to spIEAK yinglish..

norice
16-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Garage1,

No, you're wrong! We like Pinoys cause they're attractive, able to speak English and more GFE with less money!
The Singoporeans are lazier and poorer than us! He he he he he

Soopafly
16-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Soopafly,

No, but we can visit Sapphire frequently cause my favorite EBI Fitness & Sauna is directly across the street!
Also, lots of cuties with big boobs at Rainbow III in Nana Plaza!
Best looking freelancer in Nana Hotel Parking lot is "Bier", her body is curvey, attractive with sensual smile, her fee is 1,000B for short time! It's very easy to find her, she's Thai-Chinese, tall and pretty!

Watch out Bier 'cause bro soopafly is coming to town!

Oh, I wonder whether Jen is still at Rainbow IV? I hope her cute friend is still there, too :0)

Yokosi
16-03-2011, 02:11 PM

Watch out Bier 'cause bro soopafly is coming to town!

"Bier" is a lady boy, bro !Soopafly.

NobleEagle
16-03-2011, 09:07 PM

lol somehow i just knew its too good to be true:p

NobleEagle
16-03-2011, 09:12 PM

nah the best place in the world to fuck is actually ANYWHERE in the world as long as you have $$$:p

chameleon589
17-03-2011, 08:42 AM
nah the best place in the world to fuck is actually ANYWHERE in the world as long as you have $$$:p

Hi brother,
I agree with u 100% ! In this practical world,No money,No honey !

Soopafly
17-03-2011, 12:07 PM

Yikes! Thanks for the heads up. I will make sure that my 'gaydar' is fully operational for the mission ;)

norice
17-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Yokosi,

You must be Gay, you don't know the difference between a girl and ladyboy! Pity, pity and pity. If anyone can prove that Bier is a ladyboy, I'll have a sex change operation myself, pom mai gohock!

Yokosi
17-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Yokosi,

You must be Gay, you don't know the difference between a girl and ladyboy! Pity, pity and pity. If anyone can prove that Bier is a ladyboy, I'll have a sex change operation myself, pom mai gohock!

Bro Norice,

Again, you became hot in your brains. Got fever, ah ?. And mouthed a lot !. You no need to zap me because you oredi did it some time ago but you never leave your name.

Did i insulted you ?. Did i ever say that you are Gay or did i ever say that you cannot tell the difference between a katoey and puying ?.

Tsk, tsk, tsk !.

Best regards,
Yokosi

etct88
17-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Bro Norice,

Again, you became hot in your brains. Got fever, ah ?. And mouthed a lot !. You no need to zap me because you oredi did it some time ago but you never leave your name.

Did i insulted you ?. Did i ever say that you are Gay or did i ever say that you cannot tell the difference between a katoey and puying ?.

Tsk, tsk, tsk !. and tui sifat tui sifat

Best regards,
Yokosi

...........:p:D................

BKKdreaming
17-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Low end massage parlours around 1000 baht including everything ?

anyone know of cheap 1000 baht or so places ?

I remember a list somewhere on here that showed places 900-1200 or so,

not looking for model quality of course , just a fun time and then go to another one and try it ?

thank for your help

BK

etct88
17-03-2011, 03:32 PM

not looking for model quality of course , just a fun time and then go to another one and try it ?

thank for your help

BK

Ask Bro Norice, he know all the good lobangs. That why he richer than most of us. And we very lazy to look around, just pay. So can't give you cheap lobangs.......:o:(

mostly chow tar ones......

BlueDragon193
17-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Bro Norice,

Tsk, tsk, tsk !.

Best regards,
Yokosi

He got a foul mouthed.

Hahahaaaaa......555555555:D:):p;):

BlueDragon193
17-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Ask Bro Norice, he know all the good lobangs. That why he richer than most of us. And we very lazy to look around, just pay. So can't give you cheap lobangs.......:o:(

Yeah...he got FULL of lobangs.

Yokosi
17-03-2011, 04:28 PM
You must be Gay, you don't know the difference between a girl and ladyboy! Pity, pity and pity.

No need pity me. I know if one got a " medi " or a " chunit " . Please find these two words out in an Indian - English dictionary, that's if you can find one. .

BK

Pls ask Bro Norice, KING of BANGKOK MASSAGE PARLOURS.

Yes, i do agree with you fellows on your comments.

Garage1
17-03-2011, 06:45 PM
he got a foul mouthed.

Hahahaaaaa......555555555:d:):p;):

红毛人就是这样

naemlo
17-03-2011, 07:12 PM

Why dun ask me?? I know of Soi Holland in BKK well. :D

norice
17-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Cheap Soapys,

Cafe Biwa located very end of Phetburi Road! PP Cafe located in Rama 6 Road. They are the cheapest soapys I know in Bangkok! Yes, I've been to both places and PP Cafe has younger and better looking girls!

norice
17-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Yokosi,

No problem, Bier is one of the best looking freelancers available at lower Sukhumvit. She is a working girl because she is a unemployed single mom!

You're an Indian, you better not go to all the high end gogo bars in Nana Plaza! I love Indian food, they're healthy and started to do Yoga!

norice
17-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Bluedragon193,
Don't laugh, when I met you I thought you were Indian!

BlueDragon193
17-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Bluedragon193,

When I look at you I thought you are Mixed Indian.:D

indianmagicoil
17-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Hey what's with all this Indian thing? U all got a problem with us thambis izzit?:mad:

naemlo
17-03-2011, 11:35 PM
Bluedragon193,

Bluedragon an indian?? Guess I met the wrong person.

Hey what's with all this Indian thing? U all got a problem with us thambis izzit?:mad:

Hhahahahah looking at your nick, U r involved in this too.

When I look at you I thought you are Mixed Indian.:D

How does mixed Indian different from pure Indian. :D Faster come, we go for whiskey n beer.

etct88
18-03-2011, 12:52 AM

hey, you also into kar rule poo pay ee saragke?:eek:

Those in nana are only pew tan, mai dam........:D

etct88
18-03-2011, 12:57 AM

thank for your help

BK

Cheap Soapys,

Cafe Biwa located very end of Phetburi Road! PP Cafe located in Rama 6 Road. They are the cheapest soapys I know in Bangkok! Yes, I've been to both places and PP Cafe has younger and better looking girls!

BKKDreaming, see Bro No rice come to your rescue..........:rolleyes::p

mohawk
18-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Cheap Soapys,

bro is poseidon still good? long time nvr go bkk liao. also looking for those salt scrub joints with pretty syt n actions

indianmagicoil
18-03-2011, 04:53 PM
红毛人就是这样
他是美國漢國人不是紅毛!

hey, you also into kar rule poo pay ee saragke?:eek:
Those in nana are only pew tan, mai dam........:D
ehh... dah... ขอโทษเฮียน้องไม่เข้าใจ! :confused:

long time nvr go bkk liao. also looking for those salt scrub joints with pretty syt n actions
Salty scrub? Scared radioactive fallout izzit? Salty happy endings? Anyone care to explain to tiz noob? :confused:

teebs_darklord
18-03-2011, 06:05 PM
bro is poseidon still good? long time nvr go bkk liao. also looking for those salt scrub joints with pretty syt n actions

Poisedon is still good. But want good looking gals must go for their super model category.

Salt scrub joints???? You mean the sea salt scrubs at the spas??? Those won't have any actions though. Not sure if any kapoo joints have salt scrub service or not though since I have never gone for those before...:D

etct88
18-03-2011, 10:48 PM
他是美國漢國人不是紅毛!

a.k.a. .... amerikodian......;)

NobleEagle
19-03-2011, 01:57 AM
他是美國漢國人不是紅毛!

ehh... dah... ขอโทษเฮียน้องไม่เข้าใจ! :confused:

Salty scrub? Scared radioactive fallout izzit? Salty happy endings? Anyone care to explain to tiz noob? :confused:

wah Bro Indianmagicoil super power chinese & thai also can "Fli fla kuo":p:D

norice
19-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Mohawk,

The best place to go for salt massage with happy ending is Sazanka Massage. They used to be in Washington Square but recently moved to Soi 55, Thonglor. Now you know the name so do a website search for address and phone number. good luck

Yokosi
19-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Mohawk,

The best place to go for salt massage with happy ending is Sazanka Massage. They used to be in Washington Square but recently moved to Soi 55, Thonglor. Now you know the name so do a website search for address and phone number. good luck

Ahhhh !. Bro Norice coming to help out another member on massage parlours in BKK !.

Norice is a dictionary and knowledgeable about BKK massage parlours. Must salute him !. Must Tedi Tedi ( Indian language ) him !.

Do not worry about this Indian going into hi end agogo bars, the ladies inside love to see me making Bollywood dances aka Micheal Jackson moves. Pity that they do not know Indian and no yell
VAIL VAIL VAIL when i make the dancing moves while whistling loudly !.

mohawk
19-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Poisedon is still good. But want good looking gals must go for their super model category.

Salt scrub joints???? You mean the sea salt scrubs at the spas??? Those won't have any actions though. Not sure if any kapoo joints have salt scrub service or not though since I have never gone for those before...:D

i dun man the spas like poseidon. i know they dun do this. the one i went is like a shop top floor for body scrub with beds in bathroom:D the gal will do body scrub for u den suddenly blowjob de :cool: very shoik =D

mohawk
19-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Mohawk,

hoho ty bro norice. btw u station in bkk? when i go over come out relax tgt leh

indianmagicoil
20-03-2011, 03:09 AM
wah Bro Indianmagicoil super power chinese & thai also can "Fli fla kuo":p:D
"bluff eat" only lah... Me one Thai-Chinese-Thambi dah...

damocles
20-03-2011, 04:35 AM
http://www.ladyboy-for-you.com/

for those who might be interested. :D

chezeburger
21-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Going for my first visit to Copacabana!

Seems like minimum grade there starts from 2k?

1 of my friend recommend no.9 May.

Anyone else got recommendations?

NobleEagle
21-03-2011, 06:12 PM

yes, my recommendation is go there and choose for Yourself:D

besides, one man's meat is another man's poison and the very same girl's service to one customer might not always be the same to another customer purely becus of her mood, energy level, regular customer, customer's looks & chemistry...

Garage1
21-03-2011, 08:15 PM

big deal? so what its yr first visit?

dont waste my time.. yr 2K is nothing..

etct88
21-03-2011, 08:27 PM

never bothered to go in there at all.... have been staying at watana mansion for many many moons. :D

seriously 2k is nothing, believe G1.... 2k, you will be disappointed.:p

chezeburger
21-03-2011, 11:33 PM
big deal? so what its yr first visit?

dont waste my time.. yr 2K is nothing..

Yea. 2k baht is nothing. It is dirt cheap btw. So? Whats ur point? The more expensive it is = the better fuck?

I merely shared with butties the minimum one expect to pay at Copacabana. Why so angsty?

U work in poisedon?

chezeburger
21-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Went to Copacabana at around 5pm.

Was greeted by Mamasan Susan. Was totally surprised when she could speak hokkien and chinese fluently! Push 300 baht to her hand, ask her to choose 1 whom can do decent massage.

A short petite girl from fish tank walked down. Susan told me, her price is 2.3k baht for 2 hours.

Took her to the room and the fuck is pretty SOP. 1 thing to note is that, after shower, she gave me a good 1 hour massage before moving on to the "main dish". Bbbj was good with slurping sound and overall, she was very accomodating.

Copacabana: Ratchada Soi 17

Look for Mamasan Susan and ask for "Na".

dirtbag_26
22-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Push 300 baht to her hand, ask her to choose 1 whom can do decent massage.

hwa!!! 300 baht like quite big tip ,mamasan like u for sure!!!

sound good ,i like real massage+fuck also.... maybe i will go down and check it

chezeburger
22-03-2011, 12:35 AM
Thanks. Look for mamas an Susan.

Thanks for the zap from the balless kid. Shoo.

dirtbag_26
22-03-2011, 03:45 AM
Thanks. Look for mamas an Susan.

Thanks for the zap from the balless kid. Shoo.

u wait a bit ,i up too many ppl already ,when my power recharge i give u 7 pts!!!

teebs_darklord
22-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Yea. 2k baht is nothing. It is dirt cheap btw. So? Whats ur point? The more expensive it is = the better fuck?

I merely shared with butties the minimum one expect to pay at Copacabana. Why so angsty?

U work in poisedon?

The point is for most massage parlours, the gals in the fish tank are the lowest quality you can find in the MP. And if you go for the cheapest price, then you get the worst quality at least in terms of looks. :D

For Copa cabana, go upstairs and you will see the models. Much better quality but also more expensive.

chezeburger
22-03-2011, 09:49 AM
The point is for most massage parlours, the gals in the fish tank are the lowest quality you can find in the MP. And if you go for the cheapest price, then you get the worst quality at least in terms of looks. :D

For Copa cabana, go upstairs and you will see the models. Much better quality but also more expensive.

Thanks. Think would try to ask for the model grade next time. Are they as expensive as poisedon?

But 1 thing i like about copacabana is that the rooms are much better maintained than others such as High-Class etc. And of course, it's right beside our fav Watanna Mansion!

Side note, anyone heard of a suicide or murder case that happen in Watanna? Heard rumors about it, pm me if you know the room number. Have to avoid it.

teebs_darklord
22-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks. Think would try to ask for the model grade next time. Are they as expensive as poisedon?

But 1 thing i like about copacabana is that the rooms are much better maintained than others such as High-Class etc. And of course, it's right beside our fav Watanna Mansion!

Side note, anyone heard of a suicide or murder case that happen in Watanna? Heard rumors about it, pm me if you know the room number. Have to avoid it.

Copa Cabana is newer so the rooms are better maintained. For the models, I think the price starts at 3.2K or 3.6K and goes up to 5.2K. Basically same price range as Poisedon since they use the models from the same 2 magazines...:D

You can also go to Nataree as they have a huge selection of young and pretty sideliners but the rooms are really old...:p

chezeburger
22-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Bro Darklord,

I See. Would take a look next time round.

I didn't have gd experience in Nataree. The last time I went, the papasan tried to ripp me off. =.= The lounge is really old too. Piang, the sofas are like those hong kong coffee shop I see in the movie man!

etct88
22-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Bro Darklord,

I didn't have gd experience in Nataree. The last time I went, the papasan tried to ripp me off. =.= The lounge is really old too. Piang, the sofas are like those hong kong coffee shop I see in the movie man!

don't think they want to rip us off... just that they rush rush like f. The minute you ponder, they black face.:mad:

remind me of eating tim sum in Hong Kong:D....... quick eat and f off, but must say the puying selection is there... decent food, indecent environment:p

teebs_darklord
22-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Bro Darklord,

I have never been ripped off at Nataree and I've been going there for donkey years already...:p

BlueDragon193
22-03-2011, 11:27 AM
One of the most expensive model gals is at the Lord Palace, Amsterdam and Utopia.
Usually, the best or top gals are reserved for the rich thai and top gov official.

norice
22-03-2011, 11:41 AM
That's me,

Now I'm considered a government official!

indianmagicoil
22-03-2011, 11:46 AM
One of the most expensive model gals is at the Lord Palace, Amsterdam and Utopia.
Usually, the best or top gals are reserved for the rich thai and top gov official.
I c u change your avatar again. So fast dump your Pattaya girl leow?

How much one pays doesn't equate a better fuck. Most of the time get u will get quite a good looker if u choose from "model" category but not necessary a good experience unless u like fucking star fishes.

Paying Bht2,000 at Copa (and other joints of similar "class") for an average looker + so-so fuck is becoz of the so called "branding". U probably get a the same at a cheaper price at the ap naams along Petchburi.

Rich Thais or top govt officials like to go to a classier joint coz of the "face" element. U dun brag amongst your kakis that u fucked a go-go girl from Saphan Kwai where taxi drivers hang out.

Then again caveat emptor as "model" can mean different things in different joints. I remember a Soi Cowboy joint the puying was more CMI cat than "coyote" cat. Compared to local G-clubs where the real coyotes are I think it was another tourist rip off.

indianmagicoil
22-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Now I'm considered a government official!
Yes u are. I knew all along u are the BMA's official Massage Joint Inspector General.

norice
22-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Indianmagicoil,

No, due to my expetise in STD from Board of Health in Hawaii. I just got hired as an an WHO STD Prevention Grant Analyst, the pay is small but the job is very interesting!

jared100
22-03-2011, 11:55 AM

how much over in lord palace ?

heard amsterdam was like 5-6k bht

indianmagicoil
22-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Indianmagicoil,

No, due to my expetise in STD from Board of Health in Hawaii. I just got hired as an an WHO STD Prevention Grant Analyst, the pay is small but the job is very interesting!
U need an assistant? :D

yinyang
22-03-2011, 12:17 PM
U need an assistant? :D
my expetise in STD from Board of Health ..just got hired as an an WHO STD Prevention Grant Analyst, the pay is small but the job is very interesting!
Norice is OMO. Thinks he's doing a "community" service, pro-bono la. :p

Due to nature of his job, his whistle is by now thoroughly cleaned by all sorts of detergents/soaps. Not that he's complaining, and probably working beyond his statutory retirement age!;)

chezeburger
22-03-2011, 12:55 PM
How much one pays doesn't equate a better fuck. Most of the time get u will get quite a good looker if u choose from "model" category but not necessary a good experience unless u like fucking star fishes.

Paying Bht2,000 at Copa (and other joints of similar "class") for an average looker + so-so fuck is becoz of the so called "branding". U probably get a the same at a cheaper price at the ap naams along Petchburi.

Rich Thais or top govt officials like to go to a classier joint coz of the "face" element. U dun brag amongst your kakis that u fucked a go-go girl from Saphan Kwai where taxi drivers hang out.

Then again caveat emptor as "model" can mean different things in different joints. I remember a Soi Cowboy joint the puying was more CMI cat than "coyote" cat. Compared to local G-clubs where the real coyotes are I think it was another tourist rip off.

Yea agree. But cheonging in these bigger establishment got it's own advantages too. Definitely cleaner rooms, and the girls are checked regularly for STD etc?

yinyang
22-03-2011, 01:54 PM
bigger establishment got it's own advantages too. Definitely cleaner rooms, and the girls are checked regularly for STD etc?
Better ambience, cleaner rooms maybe but STD clearance? Don't bet on it, me thinks. Happy ending at your own risk!:p

BlueDragon193
22-03-2011, 03:38 PM
I c u change your avatar again. So fast dump your Pattaya girl leow?

No, she a Bangkok gal.

Yes u are. I knew all along u are the BMA's official Massage Joint Inspector General.

Indianmagicoil,

Also, the Mayor of Huay Khwang Night Market and PRO of Noi restaurant.:D

BlueDragon193
22-03-2011, 03:43 PM
how much over in lord palace ?

heard amsterdam was like 5-6k bht

Model about the same and above.

teebs_darklord
22-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Yea agree. But cheonging in these bigger establishment got it's own advantages too. Definitely cleaner rooms, and the girls are checked regularly for STD etc?

Usually will have cleaner rooms but definitely the gals are not checked for STDs regularly if at all...:D

chezeburger
22-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Hmm means I tio smoke liao. Haha.

Have heard people saying that it was under thai law that all agogo and massage etc establishments have to have their girls to go for regular checks. Bigger establishment would not risk having their reputation tarnished with tainted girls.

But thats what I heard la. Seems like it's not true.

Anyway, thanks to bro dirt bag. Are u in Bkk for SK? Would be cheonging the discos etc. Let me know if you wanna come along, more than willing to buy you drinks.

naemlo
22-03-2011, 07:18 PM
U dun brag amongst your kakis that u fucked a go-go girl from Saphan Kwai where taxi drivers hang out.

Shit I did f agogo gers from Saphan Kwai b4 :(

Definitely cleaner rooms, and the girls are checked regularly for STD etc?

Wow, u r in deep trouble.

No, she a Bangkok gal.

Dun always change, I can't keep up.

Have heard people saying that it was under thai law that all agogo and massage etc establishments have to have their girls to go for regular checks. Bigger establishment would not risk having their reputation tarnished with tainted girls.

The Thai laws dun govern the rich. :D Welcome to Land of Smiles.

BlueDragon193
22-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Dun always change, I can't keep up.

You got too many that you can't keep up.:D;)

Glock
22-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Wow, u r in deep trouble.

hahahaha

The Thai laws dun govern the rich. :D Welcome to Land of Smiles.

... not just thailand right? :D

norice
22-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Naemlo,

You must go to "The Pimp", lots of liquor for you to consume! They have special membership drive so come on down and don't forget to bring your VISA or MasterCard!

naemlo
23-03-2011, 02:00 AM
You must go to "The Pimp", lots of liquor for you to consume! They have special membership drive so come on down and don't forget to bring your VISA or MasterCard!

Been awhile since I drank a lot. Now I drink a lot of water :D

teebs_darklord
23-03-2011, 09:14 AM

U mean saliva right??? :D

etct88
23-03-2011, 09:39 AM

U mean saliva right??? :D

no wonder you mai mau, so sober with all the nam lai and nam ruk.........:D

norice
23-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Naemlo,

Good, now you must take milk Thistle to save your liver and kidney! Also, If you decided to drink again, you must take Vitamin B Complex before drinking!